3/1 - 3/8: TC/DB/Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: OutspokenAardvark.9781

OutspokenAardvark.9781

I was informed there would be Enterprise. Resource. Playin… um. Training Sessions for short, graciously hosted by TC on this thread.

As I have found none of the aforementioned sessions, and an additional number of vicious and disturbing cartoon images, I am requesting compensation for this deception in the form of a worthy shrine (of at minimum, 5 pieces) to it’s majesty, The Great Lord Flame Ram or this one Maguuman shall find the thread entirely unfit for reading!

Acceptable guidelines for posting images of ram shrines:
1. Please do not have rams placed at a gate (that is not a shrine).
2. Please be using the #2 skill on at least 1 ram as proof of respect.

This has to be the best use of tactics against TC any server has used ever before. In about 15 minutes, you guys are going to start asking yourself where the TC zergs are and you’ll check the forum and there will be at least 5 of these shrines. T-T

Rhyme – Commander
[DIS] Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] Tarnished Coast

(edited by OutspokenAardvark.9781)

in WvW

Posted by: JaNordy.6149

JaNordy.6149

Get it while its hot, before it gets taken away by grumpy CEO Forum Inc.
http://i.imgur.com/dRZHieG.jpg

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

We also accept Golem formations in tribute to the Holy Magolemga spirit.

See previous threads for inspiration.

My updates are inferior but as a stand in….

And hey, I found Maguuma’s players?

Attachments:

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Anthrage.2519

Anthrage.2519

I’d just like to offer a few words of encouragement to Maguuma and Dragonbrand for this week, from the perspective of someone who has been on the other end of this particular dynamic, for a number of weeks prior to this one. TC faced a similar, indeed far worse situation, versus Blackgate and Kaineng. To tip my hat to Monty Python, there were days i DREAMED of being outnumbered only 15 to 40…we feel your pain, believe me; some of us are still waiting for our wounds to stop bleeding…

That said, take heart, this is only very likely going to last this one week, with TC moving back to T2 for the next round. Try to take advantage of the situation by working on anti-zerg tactics, refining your defensive operations and elevating your overall tactical capabilities. The new WvW code regarding swords favors smaller groups over exclusively moving large zergs around…play to this advantage, don’t take 15 against 40, take 5 to three different assets. Punish us for our lack of flexibility…teach us the lessons TC sorely needs to learn.

On that last bit, to my TC brothers…as the week wears on and it becomes clear we have this well in hand, I encourage us to take advantage of the opportunity and also work on our tactics. TC very often does indeed move too-large groups around wholesale, very often over-responding and suffering unnecessary losses as a result. It is a simpler, easier method to be sure, and overwhelming force has it’s merits, but it does not serve us well when we are on the other end of the numbers disadvantage. Consider assigning areas of operation, use slightly smaller groups, and in so doing, ensure both we and our foes this match-up get more out of this round than just a win or loss.

Last bit of advice – don’t focus on the score so much if you can help it. Find good fights where you can and enjoy them for their own sake. The week will pass much more quickly, I promise you.

Ranger Anthrage Stormrider – Sanguine Wild Guild [SW]
sPvP BuildWvW Build
Tarnished Coast Server- Anthrage Stormrider on Youtube

(edited by Anthrage.2519)

in WvW

Posted by: Leon Derge.5239

Leon Derge.5239

Twice the numbers and half the skill at PvP.

Thanks for the honest criticism! Looks like we’ll need to up our game. Any particular tactics you think we need to work on?

Lucky we have the numbers, lol!

Learn how to play your classes and don’t run with bad glass cannon PvE builds lol!

On a side note but still relevant, more melee characters!

Part of the reason I’ve mostly stopped WvWing on my Guardian is because I felt singled-out as usually the only melee fighter on the frontlines. (Run GS/Hammer build with Knight’s gear.) However, when I do get some support on the frontlines my area control, decent damage, and boons can be pretty amazing.

“The path of the Guardian is not one to be taken lightly…”

-Rayn Brightclaw, Tarnished Coast

in WvW

kerona.3465

I’d just like to offer a few words of encouragement to Maguuma and Dragonbrand for this week, from the perspective of someone who has been on the other end of this particular dynamic, for a number of weeks prior to this one. TC faced a similar, indeed far worse situation, versus Blackgate and Kaineng. To tip my hat to Monty Python, there were days i DREAMED of being outnumbered only 15 to 40…we feel your pain, believe me; some of us are still waiting for our wounds to stop bleeding…

We lose every week in tier 3 in the same manner.

You think we care about score or are disheartened?

Delusional.

Maguuma [PYRO]

in WvW

Posted by: Hydrophidian.4319

Hydrophidian.4319

So, hey, Dragonbrand…

I enjoy defensive play, and a good number of TC militia regulars/small guilds tend to share that sentiment . It can be ridiculously boring at times, but I think, when the karka hits the fan, it can be worth the wait. Some of the best fights I’ve ever had have been while defending our holdings.

I think I’m detecting a similar leaning on your server. Is this an accurate impression?

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

That said, take heart, this is only very likely going to last this one week, with TC moving back to T2 for the next round. Try to take advantage of the situation by working on anti-zerg tactics, refining your defensive operations and elevating your overall tactical capabilities. The new WvW code regarding swords favors smaller groups over exclusively moving large zergs around…play to this advantage, don’t take 15 against 40, take 5 to three different assets. Punish us for our lack of flexibility…teach us the lessons TC sorely needs to learn.

On that last bit, to my TC brothers…as the week wears on and it becomes clear we have this well in hand, I encourage us to take advantage of the opportunity and also work on our tactics. TC very often does indeed move too-large groups around wholesale, very often over-responding and suffering unnecessary losses as a result. It is a simpler, easier method to be sure, and overwhelming force has it’s merits, but it does not serve us well when we are on the other end of the numbers disadvantage. Consider assigning areas of operation, use slightly smaller groups, and in so doing, ensure both we and our foes this match-up get more out of this round than just a win or loss.

Last bit of advice – don’t focus on the score so much if you can help it. Find good fights where you can and enjoy them for their own sake. The week will pass much more quickly, I promise you.

Lol… You realize Mag and DB knows all of this already?

[SU]

in WvW

Anthrage.2519

To kerona and xxxzavulonxxx…no actually, it was not clear that you did, based on ParaldaWind’s post. Irregardless, my sympathy and encouragement stands…

If the two of you have been in this situation for so long, perhaps you should consider a truce, and 2 v 1 your opponent? Despite the endless crying about such a thing, it is entirely valid – believe me no-one is going to blame you if you did.

Anyway, suit yourself. Was just trying to be nice…I’ll be sure to amend that going forward.

sPvP BuildWvW Build

in WvW

kerona.3465

What about anything Paralda posted gives you any reason to believe what you just wrote?

This is World vs World. Note the ‘versus’.

We’re not here to be nice to each other. We’re here to compete. Over time we may develop respect for each other and certain guilds, but TC has yet to do anything that deserves respect. They would not even respond to our demands for… Electric Rock Performances.

Maguuma [PYRO]

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

To kerona and xxxzavulonxxx…no actually, it was not clear that you did, based on ParaldaWind’s post. Irregardless, my sympathy and encouragement stands…

If the two of you have been in this situation for so long, perhaps you should consider a truce, and 2 v 1 your opponent? Despite the endless crying about such a thing, it is entirely valid – believe me no-one is going to blame you if you did.

Anyway, suit yourself. Was just trying to be nice…I’ll be sure to amend that going forward.

I would offer you some advice… Don’t be so condescending to your opponents. Maguuma has fought Kain, SoS2.0 and other big zergy servers… CD when they were very potent, FA, DB’s night crew has been worthy of T1 status…..

Some of us know how to bust zergs. We repeatedly farmed certain Aspenwood groups two weeks ago.

Tier differences =/= skill differences.

[SU]

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.9672

Moderator.9672

What about anything Paralda posted gives you any reason to believe what you just wrote?

We’re not here to be nice to each other. We’re here to compete.

Hi everyone, please let’s reserve the energy to fight on the in-game battlefields and not on our forums as explained in this rule reminder.

All inflammatory, rude, and disrespectful posts will be removed.

Thanks for your help!

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

We’re not here to be nice to each other. We’re here to compete.

Hi everyone, please let’s reserve the energy to fight on the in-game battlefields and not on our forums as explained in this rule reminder.

All inflammatory, rude, and disrespectful posts will be removed.

Thanks for your help!

Can’t we be polite without being nice to each other?

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

Posted by: Rawr.5930

Rawr.5930

The way current server populations and coverages stand t3 is going to very lopsided, regardless of who is in the green slot they are likely to outnumber blue and red.

It is what it is.

Those in green realise it as do those in blue and red, perhaps trying to be goofy which came of well while being stomped doesnt wear as well while stomping.

Personally, I believe no disrespect was intended, it’s simply a case of what worked well before just doesnt apply now.

This is not an apology, as green is entitled to be goofy as they please as blue and red are equally entitled to represent the way they see fit.

I do appreciate ALL sides coming out to fight, as without each other we’ll all be pveing ourselves into a stupor.

I will bow and salute good fights and foes, hopefully I can earn your respect in turn.

May we fight hard on the field and it’s my preference to be civil here.

Cheers.

Meega Kweesta

in WvW

Posted by: crystal.5930

crystal.5930

Can’t we be polite without being nice to each other?

Heh. Very nice. (I’m serious. Made me laugh.)

Chosovi Rose, Thomas Thorn, Crystalbrier, Bracken Farstone, Crassul, on Tarnished Coast
“Worshipping nonsense and imagination” — Hayden Herrera (paraphrased)

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

The way current server populations and coverages stand t3 is going to very lopsided, regardless of who is in the green slot they are likely to outnumber blue and red.

It is what it is.

Those in green realise it as do those in blue and red, perhaps trying to be goofy which came of well while being stomped doesnt wear as well while stomping.

Personally, I believe no disrespect was intended, it’s simply a case of what worked well before just doesnt apply now.

This is not an apology, as green is entitled to be goofy as they please as blue and red are equally entitled to represent the way they see fit.

I do appreciate ALL sides coming out to fight, as without each other we’ll all be pveing ourselves into a stupor.

I will bow and salute good fights and foes, hopefully I can earn your respect in turn.

May we fight hard on the field and it’s my preference to be civil here.

Cheers.

Nah…

SoS will probably fall below T3 and DB/Mag/YB will most likely be the semi stable T3.

[SU]

in WvW

Posted by: sparklevision.8109

sparklevision.8109

GW2 is fun, but ultimately it is a COMPUTER GAME. Meep moop bleep bloop! If you’re not having fun, you’re doing it wrong.

PIE

Furnished Host | Angels of Eternal Destiny
On hiatus from GW2 since mid-July 2013

in WvW

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

I guess it’s fun for you to log into WvW and fight npcs since none of the other teams are playing.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in WvW

Posted by: crystal.5930

crystal.5930

Nah…

SoS will probably fall below T3 and DB/Mag/YB will most likely be the semi stable T3.

That’s interesting. Is SoS continuing to lose guilds? And do you think a DB/Mag/YB match is likely to be a close and competitive one? I don’t think I’ve ever played against YB, although I’ve heard nothing but good things about them from my fellow TCers.

Chosovi Rose, Thomas Thorn, Crystalbrier, Bracken Farstone, Crassul, on Tarnished Coast
“Worshipping nonsense and imagination” — Hayden Herrera (paraphrased)

in WvW

ParaldaWind.4523

Nah…

That’s interesting. Is SoS continuing to lose guilds? And do you think a DB/Mag/YB match is likely to be a close and competitive one? I don’t think I’ve ever played against YB, although I’ve heard nothing but good things about them from my fellow TCers.

SoS had only ever lost in T1 twice in their history, and it caused them all to transfer to blackgate. Now that they’re losing in T2, I imagine we’ll see a similar exodus.

T1 players have always been the same, even if the servers have been different. It’s pretty pathetic, if you ask me.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]

in WvW

Hydrophidian.4319

This.

And most everything Rawr said.

Though I agree that a Mag/DB/YB stabilization is likely.

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Nah…

SoS lost 9-10 guilds from reports. And judging by their point loss… any current T3 or higher server probably would not get that kind of point loss in that match up.

YB and Mag are probably relatively close in size. I believe we (Mag) have a bit more manpower than them. We blew them out when we last faced them but the 3rd server was one who got killed by transfer. Any time it is 2 live servers and one dead server, the second strongest live server is easily focused. So that match up was an aberration for them.

Yeah, I think DB/Mag/YB is probably the best possible match up for T3 at this point (Unless SoS still is able to compete in this Tier)…. I believe the problem is there may be 4 T1 servers and 2 T2 servers. Kain/SoR/BG/JQ…. and FA/TC (so FA/TC will get pooped up on when SoS gets sorted out).

[SU]

(edited by xxxzavulonxxx.8413)

in WvW

ParaldaWind.4523

Nah…

SoS lost 9-10 guilds from reports. And judging by their point loss… any current T3 or higher server probably would not get that kind of point loss in that match up.

YB and Mag are probably relatively close in size. I believe we (Mag) have a bit more manpower than them. We blew them out when we last faced them but the 3rd server was one who got killed by transfer. Any time it is 2 live servers and one dead server, the second strongest live server is easily focused. So that match up was an aberration for them.

Yeah, I think DB/Mag/YB is probably the best possible match up for T3 at this point (Unless SoS still is able to compete in this Tier)…. I believe the problem is there may be 4 T1 servers and 2 T2 servers. Kain/SoR/BG/JQ…. and FA/TC (so FA/TC will get pooped up on when SoS gets sorted out).

I wouldn’t consider Kain T1.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]

in WvW

Hydrophidian.4319

Based on what I’ve seen these past several weeks, I think Kain/TC/FA could actually be pretty solid.

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Based on what I’ve seen these past several weeks, I think Kain/TC/FA could actually be pretty solid.

Could be. I have yet to TC’s coverage. Not at my house right now so didn’t play last night. Two strong servers may be able to counteract Kain’s real advantage.

[SU]

in WvW

Posted by: OutspokenAardvark.9781

OutspokenAardvark.9781

I think many of you are forgetting TC placed 3,000 points behind KA last week. TC and KA are pretty similar in strength. KA is MUCH stronger during non-NA hours and TC has a stronger NA and possibly EU presence.

Rhyme – Commander
[DIS] Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

I think many of you are forgetting TC placed 3,000 points behind KA last week. TC and KA are pretty similar in strength. KA is MUCH stronger during non-NA hours and TC has a stronger NA and possibly EU presence.

Kain/TC/FA would hold a different dynamic. If the bottom two servers are not the right balance scores can go in a completely different direction.

[SU]

in WvW

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

TC has been punished routinely. I am pretty sure the BG/KN/TC matchup last two weeks counts. Basically it went DB late night, followed by BG until about 3:00pm PST. Holding the northern section of our Borderlands was a treat we had to bust our kittens to enjoy.

In an Ideal World:

T1 – BG/JQ/SoR
T2 – KN/TC/FA
T3 – SoS/DB/Yaks
T4 – Mag/SBI/CD
T5 – ??? no clue beyond this point

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

in WvW

ParaldaWind.4523

TC has been punished routinely. I am pretty sure the BG/KN/TC matchup last two weeks counts. Basically it went DB late night, followed by BG until about 3:00pm PST. Holding the northern section of our Borderlands was a treat we had to bust our kittens to enjoy.

In an Ideal World:

T1 – BG/JQ/SoR
T2 – KN/TC/FA
T3 – SoS/DB/Yaks
T4 – Mag/SBI/CD

You’re kidding. We destroyed SBI and CD every time we’ve played them in the last 2 months. Same with Yak’s.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

In an Ideal World:

T1 – BG/JQ/SoR
T2 – KN/TC/FA
T3 – SoS/DB/Yaks
T4 – Mag/SBI/CD

You obviously have not really seen T3-T4 lately.

[SU]

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

I don’t think Yak’s really has us beaten.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Mag is bigger than Yaks and they’ll be the first to tell you that. The only way Yaks get in t3 in any stable sense would be if SoS drops below t3.

in WvW

Urrid.4593

Sorry I thought you didn’t like T3? Anyhoo, yeah I am out of the loop disregard all that then.

edit: last time I played Yaks they were getting transfers and a boost so maybe I remember them stronger than they are currently. I personally learned a lot about how to hold Cliff and Longview from them. Something about upgrade early and often then cover it in trebs?

(edited by Urrid.4593)

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

I don’t think Yak’s really has us beaten.

At this point in time, I am confident we would thrash SoS too.

[SU]

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Sorry I thought you didn’t like T3? Anyhoo, yeah I am out of the loop disregard all that then.

Some Mags have this irrational bug about T3. But in my opinion, T3 has become the new T4… And once the Tiers sort themselves out after the post-transfer frenzy and SoS ending up where ever they end up… T3 will become competitive and people will show up again.

[SU]

in WvW

Anthrage.2519

Not sure what of what I said was condescending, but I’m going to abide by the mod’s wishes and not take this places it need not go.

My post was well-intentioned – and again, given the posts in this thread lamenting being outnumbered etc, was justified in context. I’m sorry you disagree, and if you feel my words were unnecessary, so much the better.

As for the rest of you, and especially the TC folks out there, I stand by my words. Being zergy is not always a strength, lets try to be more dynamic on the field and mix things up a bit.

I would offer you some advice… Don’t be so condescending to your opponents. Maguuma has fought Kain, SoS2.0 and other big zergy servers… CD when they were very potent, FA, DB’s night crew has been worthy of T1 status…..

Some of us know how to bust zergs. We repeatedly farmed certain Aspenwood groups two weeks ago.

sPvP BuildWvW Build

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

We might not like t3, but Mag is way too big for t4. The ideal scenario is shrinking magically overnight and going back to t4 until the end of time, but the realistic scenario is db/mag/yb.

in WvW

ParaldaWind.4523

We might not like t3, but Mag is way too big for t4. The ideal scenario is shrinking magically overnight and going back to t4 until the end of time, but the realistic scenario is db/mag/yb.

Honestly, I’d rather Ebay and CD/Yaks just get bigger… we’re not that much larger than we were in T4.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Not sure what of what I said was condescending, but I’m going to abide by the mod’s wishes and not take this places it need not go.

My post was well-intentioned – and again, given the posts in this thread lamenting being outnumbered etc, was justified in context. I’m sorry you disagree, and if you feel my words were unnecessary, so much the better.

As for the rest of you, and especially the TC folks out there, I stand by my words. Being zergy is not always a strength, lets try to be more dynamic on the field and mix things up a bit.

Not sure who reported you.

But it is condescending to try and tell other servers how to play when you make the assumption we don’t know how to play from behind. Almost anyone who has WvWed on Mag since the game’s release or shortly thereafter (I myself got the game 3 weeks after it opened [was waiting on my new laptop{i am a student and need mobility}]) has experienced all of this before. We know how to handle bigger zergs when the right type of people get together.

It’s players who do not use mumble and are fairweather players (all of those who showed up last week and won’t show up this week) who have a rough go with FA and better…

If we fielded the same #s when we win like we did last week all the time, we could hang a little better with FA and TC… Not going to win that way, but the map wouldn’t look so crappy as it does now.

[SU]

(edited by xxxzavulonxxx.8413)

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

I don’t mean to kindle the fire with this, but when we were losing TCBL was due to us having 0 organized WvW guilds there, and the people who were there with a proper guild had no chance to rally their people. It was Militia that was the huge majority in TCBL yesterday. We’re glad that our militia had the opportunity to play by themselves in a Tier more suited for them, we heard reports of their endeavor and fun they were having, regardless of us owning nothing in our BL. But we want to get back to T2, so we need to solidify our going to T2 before the big guilds can pull out for a while and allow militia to take over.

Don’t get me wrong, without our militia, we would not have stayed in T2 for as long as we did. The militia is our core, what helps us so much, they are invaluable. Mad respect to them and all the effort they put in towards helping us, it is NOT ignored.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

in WvW

Urrid.4593

Pffft hahahha Dear PiNK member, the Militia is a lot stronger than you believe. The militia puts in the long hours. Guilds showing up is just a bonus.

Love, the Militia.

(edited by Urrid.4593)

in WvW

Anthrage.2519

I made no assumptions. I quoted someone, and their was more than one statement expressing a similar sentiment. You may know how to handle larger forces, but clearly some people do not. It was a friendly suggestion and encouragement to them, not a slight to you.

In any case, as some who have messaged me have echoed, this is pointless. I am sure you are right and this situation is more than familiar to you…you don’t need anyone’s assistance or support. We’ll be out of your hair shortly. Good luck to you and enjoy the week!

sPvP BuildWvW Build

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

I don’t mean to kindle the fire with this, but when we were losing TCBL was due to us having 0 organized WvW guilds there, and the people who were there with a proper guild had no chance to rally their people. It was Militia that was the huge majority in TCBL yesterday. We’re glad that our militia had the opportunity to play by themselves in a Tier more suited for them, we heard reports of their endeavor and fun they were having, regardless of us owning nothing in our BL. But we want to get back to T2, so we need to solidify our going to T2 before the big guilds can pull out for a while and allow militia to take over.

Don’t get me wrong, without our militia, we would not have stayed in T2 for as long as we did. The militia is our core, what helps us so much, they are invaluable. Mad respect to them and all the effort they put in towards helping us, it is NOT ignored.

I hope you’re not trying to tout yourself as something special because all I can think when I see an even match of [PiNK] tags is that I’m about to be rolling in loot bags.

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

Maybe those should be the commanders? Ayn Rand, Anyone? Also, I know you all know that Fifty Shades of Grey is an iconic piece of literature, right? RIGHT? (Please note my sarcasm button)

And to make this post so it doesn’t get infracted:

I really enjoyed the fights I had this morning against DB. Their attempt on Garrison this morning was SO early. Can you please wait until I’ve had my coffee, DB? Thank you!

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast

(edited by RoninDB.9540)

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

GO TC!!!!!

I find it funny the three servers from last weeks Tier 2 are doing relatively will in their respective new tiers.

Keep it up guys!

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

GO TC!!!!!

I find it funny the three servers from last weeks Tier 2 are doing relatively will in their respective new tiers.

Keep it up guys!

It was all the love that’s boosted us up m’dear!

One day my friend, we’ll be back together — all of us — and my won’t it be grand?

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

GO TC!!!!!

Keep it up guys!

One day my friend, we’ll be back together — all of us — and my won’t it be grand?

If love is some weird roleplay codeword for having more zombies to autoattack doors with then yes, you’re right.

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in WvW

Urrid.4593

If you cannot stop a 80+ person zerg auto attacking doors something is clearly wrong on your end. (2 arrow carts.)

in WvW

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

GO TC!!!!!

Keep it up guys!

If love is some weird roleplay codeword for having more zombies to autoattack doors with then yes, you’re right.

Perhaps you should be recruiting players if you find the populations imbalanced.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

If you cannot stop a 80+ person zerg auto attacking doors something is clearly wrong on your end. (2 arrow carts.)

I’m pretty sure we have less than 80 people in all of WvW right now, so yeah, something is wrong on our end.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy