3/1 - 3/8: TC/DB/Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Bastionhawk.7120

Bastionhawk.7120

I guess I would have liked to do a fight club, but was ganked by 5-6 TC instead. Thanks for holding up your rep TC.

I’d be surprised to see any TC at a fight club. The population does not strike me as fond of fair fights. From what I’ve seen, all TC cares about is that they win, how they do it doesn’t matter.

We had a fair showing of TC at a fight club for most of the evening. We had a lot of great duels.

Stop bellyaching about who does what and just enjoy the duels.

Aauryn | Sylvari Ranger
EJS I | Human Guardian
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus Skylla.5037

Aeolus Skylla.5037

So we’re (TC) moving back to T2 next reset? This makes me happy. I’d rather deal with getting blown out again by Blackgate than to deal with some of these guilds on Maguuma. So classless by one guild there, it makes me sick. I won’t mention them, but it’s pretty disappointing when they’re spamming kitten emotes at you only after they take you down with their numbers. I would be ashamed to share a server with them.

(edited by Aeolus Skylla.5037)

in WvW

Posted by: warhead.2376

warhead.2376

Good week overall, too bad Mag has so many fair-weather players. Sorry we couldn’t keep up with you in the Points Tally, but what we lacked in points we made up for in Loot bags. Thanks alot TC if was fun wiping your zergs, 1000+ badges in a week aint to shabby Good luck in T2, and remember those Legendary defenders HURT!

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

So we’re (TC) moving back to T2 next reset? This makes me happy. I’d rather deal with getting blown out again by Blackgate than to deal with some of these guilds on Maguuma. So classless by one guild there, it makes me sick. I won’t mention them, but it’s pretty disappointing when they’re spamming kitten emotes at you only after they take you down with their numbers. I would be ashamed to share a server with them.

Blackgate is long gone from T2.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

in WvW

warhead.2376

With our numbers? Haha good one

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

T2 is going to be awesome.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

in WvW

Posted by: CC Eva.6742

CC Eva.6742

Community Coordinator

I don’t even know how to report these guys. I just do scamming because that seems like the closest one, but that’s not really good enough. There’s no identification so it’s not like I can email support. Screenshotting a speedhacker isn’t going to show much.

Kind of seems like anet would prefer to just pretend they don’t exist.

Dreztina, please, have a look at the following official announcement. We understand that sometimes reporting speed hackers, for instance, is rather hard with the in-game reporting tools at your disposal (in these cases, you can select scamming as reporting tab; we have already sent suggestions to the team to expand the reporting options, in any case) but you can still take screenshots and send them as an attachment to our Customer Support team via the ticket system.

We have a policy of zero tolerance against hackers as they are not playing fair. Therefore, please, we would ask you to keep on reporting them. They may not disappear just after the report you made but rest assured that those reports are arriving to proper hands and being looked into.

Thanks.

in WvW

Posted by: OutspokenAardvark.9781

OutspokenAardvark.9781

I’m gonna miss Maguuma’s duelers, specifically those from [iLL].

Rhyme – Commander
[DIS] Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Aeolus Skylla.5037

With our numbers? Haha good one

Yes, with your numbers. When a group of 6-8 kills 1, it’s not much to brag about. Hence my point in this guild being quite classless when they spam emotes like they’ve just done something amazing.

in WvW

warhead.2376

Im gonna miss the easy zerg teams TC put out

in WvW

Posted by: Digikid.7230

Digikid.7230

Every server has their share of people that do this, a good tip is to turn off emotes if it gets to you. (I turned mine off a long time ago)
But yeah, bad apples are on Maguuma and every server-you just tend to notice enemies behavior instead of allies so it makes it seem like the enemy server is the only one that does it.

Some guy on a bunch of servers, mostly Mag
Former top 50 spvp engi main.

in WvW

Aeolus Skylla.5037

Every server has their share of people that do this, a good tip is to turn off emotes if it gets to you. (I turned mine off a long time ago)
But yeah, bad apples are on Maguuma and every server-you just tend to notice enemies behavior instead of allies so it makes it seem like the enemy server is the only one that does it.

Yeah, you’re right. It definitely is more of a bother when you’re the victim. It’s a shame when people do silly stuff like that. I suppose most of the frustration is because it’s a whole guild, but of course that’s bound to tick anyone off. (Don’t get me wrong btw, I know some awesome people from Maguuma. You guys are alright in my book, save for the silly people )

in WvW

Posted by: Kranky.8231

Kranky.8231

Pretty sure TC is trollin you guys

We were just having a bit of fun. I trebbed the first wall down and I was on the counter treb we set up to kill the treb on the third floor of SM. We’ve been seeing a lot of new faces in WvW this week so it was a good opportunity for a bit of practice. Hopefully we will still be seeing them after the reset.

Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Laii.2780

Laii.2780

Had a super fun time with TC at the fight club tonight, DIS an PiNK, among a couple others, are really awesome( ^ O ^ )/!

[CERN] ~ WAR/Necro^ O ^)/!

in WvW

Posted by: capuchinseven.8395

capuchinseven.8395

I’ve definitely seen them do it on Maguuma borderlands (or at least heard Xushin’s sexy voice talking about it). It’s pretty absurd to claim that people don’t know about it at this tier.

It’s not absurd, we don’t know the simplest tactics like stacking might. We’ve just never done that in our entire LIVES. We should spend more time in the game, you know, because it’s not possible that the reason you are on the forums is because you can’t currently play the game.

I want to spend my time stacking might.

While you’re at it, destory the oil before you build a Golem. It would make your sarcasm funnier for the reason you mean it to be, and not tragically comical.

DB have been a blast to play, and still get a lot of /bows and /waves from those of us stood on the vista of the north camp but Mag have been a sever of trash talking, group inviting excuse makers that seem to have a much higher views of themselves than their actual understanding of WvW would suggest.

No idea where the servers problem has come from, I had nothing but respect for both servers when we entered T3.

Nope, we’re never destroyed oil, we havent even built golems before. You’ve got us ALL figured out. Maguuma does not understand WvW at all, please lend us more information, sensei. I don’t really care what respect you have or didn’t have for Maguuma, no one does. If you’re going to respect a server because they /bow and /wave to you, that’s laughably silly. I wave at TC players all the time, I party with them and we chat the hours away. Despite all the mud you’re trying to sling there are people that enjoy Maguuma and it’s quirks. Some people that will add to trash talk, who cares?! Its a video game. If you’re going to be so upset at people to the point that you’re saying “I don’t have respect for (the people on it as a whole)” then you need to take a break.

Ah the old, “then you need to take a break”, come back.

I gave an opinion on the raised topic of Maguuma’s reputation for being boastful cry babies, if you don’t like it you can just ignore it.

I’ll keep on saluting and bowing at both servers and I’ll respect the players that bow and salute back, you thinking that’s silly seems like it gets to you more than me.

I guess I would have liked to do a fight club, but was ganked by 5-6 TC instead. Thanks for holding up your rep TC.

I’d be surprised to see any TC at a fight club. The population does not strike me as fond of fair fights. From what I’ve seen, all TC cares about is that they win, how they do it doesn’t matter.

OH my goodness, we’ve been lololing about on low level alts all week to help even out the numbers advantage, get over your server shoulder chip, jesssh.

The bravest animal in the land is Captain Beaky and his band.

in WvW

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

I’ll be happy to be out of this tier. Though i am sure it won’t matter as the thread next week will be just as trashy.

With TC and Kaineng? Surely you jest.

Yeah I’m sorry but this week has made me come to miss… and (man I hate to say this)… look forward to being in the same Tier as FA

You know you love us. :P

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

in WvW

Posted by: Static.9841

Static.9841

Just like TC moves down and thrashes DB/Mag… or FA… but they go up a tier and get stopped.

I wouldn’t be too quick to assume that. We got stomped pretty had because BG was dominating the entrire field and were a T1 server in T2, now the match up will be pretty interesting with FA and Kain.

I’m kind of amazed that in the latter pages of this thread that Mag are complaining about bad sportsmanship or lack of class. Slightly different attitude from the start of the match. You reap what you sow, you came out of the gates with an attitude, an attitude which clearly irked so many members that even Elmer Fudd came down and dubbed this week Mag Season. Now it’s just excuses and TC this and TC that, sweethearts, people have been turning up underlevelled because that’s how seriously you’re being taken as a threat.

With so many forum warriors and people seeming to think it’s ok to beat their chest and others condoning, why complain so hard about people emote spamming? Isn’t that the same kind of childish behaviour? Sounds a bit impotent to me.

[Zeus] Guild ~ Desolation. Not some silly muffin thing, stop stalking me Dhiania!

(edited by Static.9841)

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Just like TC moves down and thrashes DB/Mag… or FA… but they go up a tier and get stopped.

I wouldn’t be too quick to assume that. We got stomped pretty had because BG was dominating the entrire field and were a T1 server in T2, now the match up will be pretty interesting with FA and Kain.

I’m kind of amazed that in the latter pages of this thread that Mag are complaining about bad sportsmanship or lack of class. Slightly different attitude from the start of the match. You reap what you sow, you came out of the gates with an attitude, an attitude which clearly irked so many members that even Elmer Fudd came down and dubbed this week Mag Season. Now it’s just excuses and TC this and TC that.

With so many forum warriors and people seeming to think it’s ok to beat their chest and others condoning, why complain so hard about people emote spamming? Isn’t that the same kind of childish behaviour?

Because TC has no part in this? Take a look at match threads where TC is losing vs those where they are winning, and tell me that TC doesn’t become a bunch of condescending twits when they move down to T3. It is my opinion that TC are great losers, but not very good winners.

~ AoN ~

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

I’ve definitely seen them do it on Maguuma borderlands (or at least heard Xushin’s sexy voice talking about it). It’s pretty absurd to claim that people don’t know about it at this tier.

It’s not absurd, we don’t know the simplest tactics like stacking might. We’ve just never done that in our entire LIVES. We should spend more time in the game, you know, because it’s not possible that the reason you are on the forums is because you can’t currently play the game.

I want to spend my time stacking might.

While you’re at it, destory the oil before you build a Golem. It would make your sarcasm funnier for the reason you mean it to be, and not tragically comical.

DB have been a blast to play, and still get a lot of /bows and /waves from those of us stood on the vista of the north camp but Mag have been a sever of trash talking, group inviting excuse makers that seem to have a much higher views of themselves than their actual understanding of WvW would suggest.

No idea where the servers problem has come from, I had nothing but respect for both servers when we entered T3.

Nope, we’re never destroyed oil, we havent even built golems before. You’ve got us ALL figured out. Maguuma does not understand WvW at all, please lend us more information, sensei. I don’t really care what respect you have or didn’t have for Maguuma, no one does. If you’re going to respect a server because they /bow and /wave to you, that’s laughably silly. I wave at TC players all the time, I party with them and we chat the hours away. Despite all the mud you’re trying to sling there are people that enjoy Maguuma and it’s quirks. Some people that will add to trash talk, who cares?! Its a video game. If you’re going to be so upset at people to the point that you’re saying “I don’t have respect for (the people on it as a whole)” then you need to take a break.

Ah the old, “then you need to take a break”, come back.

I gave an opinion on the raised topic of Maguuma’s reputation for being boastful cry babies, if you don’t like it you can just ignore it.

I’ll keep on saluting and bowing at both servers and I’ll respect the players that bow and salute back, you thinking that’s silly seems like it gets to you more than me.

Funny you call it an old comeback since plenty of TC have said it. You’re obviously strung up on something and you need to let it go, hence the “take a break.” Boastful cry babies? I thought that was TC’s rep by the looks of this thread. It doesn’t get to me since I’m indifferent to it. It obviously means SO much to you that a player hits six keystrokes, seeing as how that gains your respect and all. I’m just saying it’s trivial, and doesn’t display any kinda of intent, respect, or sportsmanship. But that’s simply my opinion, I’m not bothered by much so that’s just me.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in WvW

Posted by: JaironKalach.4938

JaironKalach.4938

OH my goodness, we’ve been lololing about on low level alts all week to help even out the numbers advantage, get over your server shoulder chip, jesssh.

It’s really not a chip. It’s just an expression of how painful this week has been. From my experience, whenever we take something, we don’t have time to get the first upgrade built before there is an overwhelming number of TC there. I’ve been blaming it on coverage, but I wonder if there isn’t just a really strong serverwide cross-map responsiveness. Truthfully, I think that Mag has a lesson we can learn from that, both in how we play and in how we handle a server that plays like that. :-) In any event… The impression that a lot of us currently have of TC are the times that we’ve beaten more even odds, only to be rolled by larger odds later. Not that it makes you evil. It just makes the battles seriously distasteful.

I play on Maguuma
Uru Kalach (80-War)/Kalthin Leafletter (80-Rgr)/Kalfun Gai (72-Guardian)
Leader – An Unexpected Kinship (AUK)

in WvW

Static.9841

It’s really not a chip. It’s just an expression of how painful this week has been. From my experience, whenever we take something, we don’t have time to get the first upgrade built before there is an overwhelming number of TC there. I’ve been blaming it on coverage, but I wonder if there isn’t just a really strong serverwide cross-map responsiveness. Truthfully, I think that Mag has a lesson we can learn from that, both in how we play and in how we handle a server that plays like that. :-) In any event… The impression that a lot of us currently have of TC are the times that we’ve beaten more even odds, only to be rolled by larger odds later. Not that it makes you evil. It just makes the battles seriously distasteful.

Disatasteful how? T1 is a reported zerg fest, T2 was pretty much the same when we were there for 3 weeks, anyone roaming couldn’t move 20 feet without bumping into a zerg zomewhere and when we took something, the response was heavily stacked against us. That’s just the nature of the beast, it’s not the most fun thing to play against, but that’s simply how it is and how Wv3 was designed. Are players not supposed to respond? Should commanders not use whatever resources they have at their disposal?

[Zeus] Guild ~ Desolation. Not some silly muffin thing, stop stalking me Dhiania!

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Disatasteful how? T1 is a reported zerg fest, T2 was pretty much the same when we were there for 3 weeks, anyone roaming couldn’t move 20 feet without bumping into a zerg zomewhere and when we took something, the response was heavily stacked against us. That’s just the nature of the beast, it’s not the most fun thing to play against, but that’s simply how it is and how Wv3 was designed. Are players not supposed to respond? Should commanders not use whatever resources they have at their disposal?

I don’t think it is distasteful. I think it is LOLtastic though.

Everyone wants to win or move to higher tiers. I thought being in higher tiers would be more fun. But the only thing higher tiers has shown me is that WvW just turns into body spam. I saw a lot more skill fighting EB and CD last week when we blew them out than I have seen being blown out by you guys this week.

It’s a shame people are so worried about securing coverage for their servers that they became lazy players. It’s also a shame that WvW would be a whole lot more interesting if the player base had not try to condense itself into two tiers, and perhaps was more equally distributed amongst all the tiers.

But people gonna seek glory…

[SU]

in WvW

capuchinseven.8395

I’m not bothered by much so that’s just me.

Wonderful, so no one is bothered. Next time you’re not bothered we can not bother having this conversation and both can go back to not loosing any sleep over it.

I don’t know what to tell you man, we’ve all been there, it sucks. I feel for you, I say that in all honesty, it sucks. Is why I bow and salute when a valiant or decent fight is put up by an opponent server.

TC has often and regularly beaten T1 servers in fair or even disadvantaged fights, and we’ve also been caught with our pants down and lost a fight to every server we’ve faced at moments when we shouldn’t have lost or didn’t need to if we’d worked better. That same thing can be said for Maguuma.

It happens. And all I can say is suck it up. Many Mag’ came out of the gates with an attitude that they some how are all hardened special forces, better man per man than every T1 server on the block but just lacking in numbers.

And you know what? It’s crap, Mag’ have been no better or no worse man for man than any one else in T3 or above. You’ve been beaten hard in open field and you’ve also pushed us hard in open field and made us reconsider our attack.

BUT it does suck to be outnumbered and TC understand that, we’re outnumbered in every single match up bar this one which is why I will also bow and salute after a battle hard won.

Honestly if you think you’re outnumbered here you’d have a heart attack if you saw T2.

in WvW

Posted by: Boom.9304

Boom.9304

I never begged or cried for a commander do anything. People (including d\erp) wanted to know where it was, so I was telling the route in /t so more could join in. I was in the parade as a piggy, and other d\erps were in it as well.

If you are jealous of my sweet direction giving skills I can understand that.

Ermahgerd that was you? We were all so tickled you were a pig.

Loved it! XD

Boomkins / Ayvaree
Bringer of Hellfire & “Dirtnapping Diva”
Leader, Transcendent Veneration [TV] – Tarnished Coast

in WvW

JaironKalach.4938

Not at all. I’m not saying it’s bad play. I certainly wouldn’t suggest that you should change what you’re doing. It was marvelously effective. In fact, I think I stated above that we should emulate it. And I’m certainly not trying to make the usual roam vs. zerg arguments. I run ikittenerg most of the time. My toons are all built for zerg fights and not roaming fights.

My experience when we were fighting against Kain or FA was one where when our zerg encountered their zerg, those two zergs would battle it out. After one lost, it would either return, or the objective would be lost.

My experience with TC has been that when our zerg encountered their zerg, those two zergs would battle it out, but slowly the whole freaking TC server would join in, until our zerg was sufficiently overwhelmed. Or, if our zerg wiped TC’s, there would soon (within 15 minutes) be a response by an even bigger zerg. I assume those numbers were pulled off of other objectives.

This has made the turtleguuma style of play pretty much useless, as we could not hold things long enough. And it has made every victory a pyrrhic victory at best. So… It’s not been as much fun as playing against FA, where we were able to dig in and maintain some fantasy of control.

I play on Maguuma

in WvW

JaironKalach.4938

Honestly if you think you’re outnumbered here you’d have a heart attack if you saw T2.

This is funny. We’ve seen T2. Within the past 4 weeks, we’ve played every one of next weeks projected T2 matchup. You guys stand out against them, TBH. I expect that with BG moving up and SoS moving down, you will be at the top of the fight.

I play on Maguuma

in WvW

capuchinseven.8395

This is funny. We’ve seen T2. Within the past 4 weeks, we’ve played every one of next weeks projected T2 matchup. You guys stand out against them, TBH. I expect that with BG moving up and SoS moving down, you will be at the top of the fight.

Seriously dude if you think 25 players beating on your garrison door is a zerg you should see (or rather sort of culling see and not see) 30+ outside your door and another 15 beating on your water gate while 15 more take your Bay.

in WvW

Posted by: Moddo.7105

Moddo.7105

Post like these bring to mind a old dude saying “In my day we had to walk to school in 15ft of snow uphill both ways”

in WvW

Moddo.7105

Seriously dude if you think 25 players beating on your garrison door is a zerg you should see (or rather sort of culling see and not see) 30+ outside your door and another 15 beating on your water gate while 15 more take your Bay.

Oh two “In my day we had to walk to school in 15ft of snow uphill both ways”
posts on say page. That is so hot.

in WvW

Posted by: amiable.4823

amiable.4823

Am I the only one who likes being outnumbered because it provides a target-rich environment? Only problem is morale issues, some folks get a little too internetz, seriouz bizness out there (and a lot of folks don’t). Caveat: I am a terrible player and my guild is full of other terrible players who enjoy being terrible together and at no point do we claim to be part of any “special forces” other than those that ride the short bus.

Aliquot Love – Engineer
Gable Thorn – Elementalist
Shining in Darkness – Warrior – Mag

in WvW

JaironKalach.4938

You are putting the weirdest words in my mouth. I’m not talking about the 25. I’m talking about the 50 with golems that show up after we beat the 25 back, or kick the 25 out of somewhere. I don’t know why you continue to presume that you know what my experience has been, ignore my descriptions of it, and then assume I don’t know what I’m talking about. You would do much better to ask questions then continue to be condescending. I’ve done my best to describe the differences between playing against TC vs. playing against FA, and describe why it was less fun, and suggest that Mags has work to do to be able handle it. My hope is that when we next TC (although I doubt we will for a while), we are better prepared for how your server plays.

I play on Maguuma

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

You are putting the weirdest words in my mouth. I’m not talking about the 25. I’m talking about the 50 with golems that show up after we beat the 25 back, or kick the 25 out of somewhere. I don’t know why you continue to presume that you know what my experience has been, ignore my descriptions of it, and then assume I don’t know what I’m talking about. You would do much better to ask questions then continue to be condescending. I’ve done my best to describe the differences between playing against TC vs. playing against FA, and describe why it was less fun, and suggest that Mags has work to do to be able handle it. My hope is that when we next TC (although I doubt we will for a while), we are better prepared for how your server plays.

Convince people to show up for WvW when we aren’t in the lead. TC does nothing better than us other than bring numbers.

[SU]

in WvW

Moddo.7105

I don’t know why you continue to presume that you know what my experience has been, ignore my descriptions of it, and then assume I don’t know what I’m talking about.

He knows because that Teddy Bear behind you is actually a nanny cam that he is stalking you with!!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Vi Au.8341

Vi Au.8341

ppl stop saying it is worst in t1 or t2
that t1 and t2 is but a zerg fest that is how WvW should be played.
Many of us transfered to a non t1 or t2 server because we didnt want that style of play
Also who claimed that WvW had to be a zergfest.

so please stop saying that it is worst in the higher tiers cuze it is irrelevant. many of us enjoy t3-t4 playstyle and have no intention of moving up

in WvW

Static.9841

It’s a shame people are so worried about securing coverage for their servers that they became lazy players. It’s also a shame that WvW would be a whole lot more interesting if the player base had not try to condense itself into two tiers, and perhaps was more equally distributed amongst all the tiers.

It’s a competitive part of the game, what makes you think it’s any difference to sports where people want to be in the top teams or in fact other games where people want to be top of the leaderboards? You can’t be that naive.

Sorry to break it to you, but this is a vacation week for us, a lot of our players are relaxing and bringing alts into Wv3 – I’ve seen more underlevelled this week than I have in months. Every server has their share of lazy players, but they generally follow the zerg, lets not pretend anyone ikittenerg on any server has much at all to do with single player skill, nor does being in a roaming party or solo mean skill x9000.

I guess glory seeking for Mag is coming on the forums telling everyone that they always win and have more skill whilst maintaining a lofty last place? I see what you’re saying now, thanks Seriously though, we can all blow smoke, it’s just that yours is starting to clear and looking more like laughable bunk and bitterness because your words haven’t lived up to the hype.

My experience with TC has been that when our zerg encountered their zerg, those two zergs would battle it out, but slowly the whole freaking TC server would join in, until our zerg was sufficiently overwhelmed. Or, if our zerg wiped TC’s, there would soon (within 15 minutes) be a response by an even bigger zerg. I assume those numbers were pulled off of other objectives.

This has made the turtleguuma style of play pretty much useless, as we could not hold things long enough. And it has made every victory a pyrrhic victory at best. So… It’s not been as much fun as playing against FA, where we were able to dig in and maintain some fantasy of control.

We do have a decent response when the numbers are up, usually we’ll have scouts tracking zergs and calling our positions, when our zerg goes out to clash with it, they pretty much put out an APB!

(edited by Static.9841)

in WvW

capuchinseven.8395

Am I the only one who likes being outnumbered because it provides a target-rich environment? Only problem is morale issues, some folks get a little too internetz, seriouz bizness out there (and a lot of folks don’t). Caveat: I am a terrible player and my guild is full of other terrible players who enjoy being terrible together and at no point do we claim to be part of any “special forces” other than those that ride the short bus.

No! Some of us love it, many of us on TC can’t wait to get back into T2 and made an extra push last night to make sure we had the points.

You never log into a T2 battle and wonder what there is to do, although I’m not sure I ever log in to relax either, heh.

That said though, it can suck and I totally understand why some get disheartened. Like I said, what can you say? It sucks.

(edited by capuchinseven.8395)

in WvW

Posted by: Ubi.4136

Ubi.4136

I’m looking forward to moving back up to T2. Not sure if it will be any different this time around as I expect to be 3rd in points again, but I don’t think TC has ever really been worried about the tally. This week there were more people than I’d ever seen for our side running around, but a good portion of that was people wanting map completion.

I think we just need stuff to focus on, offense, defense or just entertainment. I would rather be on the struggling end of the population disparity than winning every 1vs1 with 20 extra people standing next to me.

The good news is, despite the coverage/population balance issues, there have been a lot of fun moments this week, so thanks to DB and MG for that.

Lost in the Maguuma [TC]
Te Nosce [TC]

in WvW

Posted by: Unbroken.3614

Unbroken.3614

sPvP exists, by the way.

Sebastian Winters [DIS] – Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: fishergrip.4082

fishergrip.4082

The thing about T2 is that there hasn’t really been a true T2 for months because T2 has always had a T1 level server stuck in it, be it Blackgate or SoR. Now that SoS is no longer a T1 server, T2 actually looks to be shaping up into a tier of 3 servers who actually belong there. Kain, TC and FA are T2 level servers. None of them belong in T1 or T3. It should prove to be the most well-balanced T2 affair seen in a long time and I wouldn’t put TC in third either. We haven’t lost to FA in a long time and last week we were basically even with Kain. #4 is up for grabs.

Maid Of The Coast

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

It’s a competitive part of the game, what makes you think it’s any difference to sports where people want to be in the top teams or in fact other games where people want to be top of the leaderboards? You can’t be that naive.

Sorry to break it to you, but this is a vacation week for us, a lot of our players are relaxing and bringing alts into Wv3 – I’ve seen more underlevelled this week than I have in months. Every server has their share of lazy players, but they generally follow the zerg, lets not pretend anyone ikittenerg on any server has much at all to do with single player skill, nor does being in a roaming party or solo mean skill x9000.

I guess glory seeking for Mag is coming on the forums telling everyone that they always win and have more skill whilst maintaining a lofty last place? I see what you’re saying now, thanks Seriously though, we can all blow smoke, it’s just that yours is starting to clear and looking more like laughable bunk and bitterness because your words haven’t lived up to the hype.

We do have a decent response when the numbers are up, usually we’ll have scouts tracking zergs and calling our positions, when our zerg goes out to clash with it, they pretty much put out an APB!

It would appear you are the naive person. People cannot just transfer to winning sports team. Nor do many people ever get drafted into the major leagues. People could work on making their servers better. But, nah, was easier to transfer to better servers.

[SU]

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

And I am not bitter at all. I laughed through out the match about how quite a few TC members kept running into my sf’s like it wouldn’t stun them. And I got quite a handsome amount of badges this week

[SU]

(edited by xxxzavulonxxx.8413)

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Have I told everyone in this thread how good looking you are today?

… because, well, you are.

Now enough angsty arguing, get back out there and fight.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

JaironKalach.4938

I totally agree with that. But what creeps me out is that clearly you both have access to the Teddy Bear cam. Anyway, I’d get back out there and fight, but someone keeps telling me they won’t pay me to play GW2.

I play on Maguuma

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Despite a lot of my fellow Maguumans not having a blast this week I had a lot of fun with TC in-game, as did a lot of DER|P. The forums are usually the worst of the worst/best and I don’t allow the warriors to effect any opinion I have of any server, you guys should try that.

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

No iPod app for gw2.

[SU]

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

I wasn’t liking the start of this week but actually really started enjoying the fights later on.

I stayed up late in WvW a couple nights and strange and interesting things were happening.

Like painting TC BL red with almost no resistance (even well after the artwork was finished)…

Attachments:

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

in WvW

Zephyrus.9680

Or holding SMC and nothing else.

Attachments:

in WvW

Zephyrus.9680

Or not really holding, but Karma training :o

Since we ‘held’ it as it flipped multiple times from both DB and TC.

(Forgive the triple post, I don’t know how to attach multiple images to one post)

Attachments:

(edited by Zephyrus.9680)

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

In a very unique but profitable way :o

(Forgive the triple post, I don’t know how to attach multiple images to one post)

Lol, what are we supposed to be looking at in that ss?

All I see is Bunzy being his usual self.

He has been inquiring about xfering to ehmry on their forums a little birdie told me.

[SU]

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Love that Bunzy is on his usual duty as Maguuma’s finest warrior in chat.