3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Dredrum.2563

Dredrum.2563

I would have been able to take the video a lot more serious if there wasn’t so much swearing. The profanity, to me, changed the video from ‘motivational’ to ‘comical’.

My thoughts exactly. If you are going to record a motivational speech, you will come across a lot more intelligent without the profanity. You didn’t see MLK saying kitten this or kitten that now did you? Video didn’t last 2 minutes for me because I thought about some wow troll trying to get me pumped up to fight.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Oresh.4729

Oresh.4729

wow some people actually spent 15 min hearing this?
+awesome

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Resonance.4216

Resonance.4216

Yup, maybe if Indo and TW spent a little less time doing speeches and more time fighting, SoR wouldn’t be quite so poorly off this week.

How many people did you kill since Friday and how many times did you die? That is how I rate success.

Here you go superchamp, take a look at that. I’m betting you’re one of the dead ones.

Also if you could count how many kills I got, that’d be nice, i started recording just after we wiped 25+ JQ on that bridge, so add 25 to whatever number you come up with.

Elementalist of Oceanix [OCX]
http://www.oceanix.com.au

(edited by Resonance.4216)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Christos de Soufre.3802

Christos de Soufre.3802

Friggin’ Caedes! Wiping my poor guild while we’re trying to train our members.

…and trying to take JQ Bay.

Chris “Dawnheart” Aerinoh — Revenant, Guardian — Blackgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: crewthief.8649

crewthief.8649

I would have been able to take the video a lot more serious if there wasn’t so much swearing. The profanity, to me, changed the video from ‘motivational’ to ‘comical’.

My thoughts exactly. If you are going to record a motivational speech, you will come across a lot more intelligent without the profanity. You didn’t see MLK saying kitten this or kitten that now did you? Video didn’t last 2 minutes for me because I thought about some wow troll trying to get me pumped up to fight.

Indirectly comparing a Martin Luther King Jr. speech to some random rant by a videogame nerd…priceless. /facepalm

< JADE QUARRY >
Zabroshan – 80 Guardian / Sorroe – 80 Mesmer
Hands Off My Octopus

(edited by crewthief.8649)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Resonance.4216

Indirectly comparing a Martin Luther King Jr. speech to some random rant by a videogame nerd…priceless. /facepalm

Equal rights is basically the same as WvW, right? Right?

I shall unite with my hated foe in this facepalm!

IT SHALL BE THE DOUBLE FACEPALM OF UNITY.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: crewthief.8649

crewthief.8649

Equal rights is basically the same as WvW, right? Right?

I shall unite with my hated foe in this facepalm!

IT SHALL BE THE DOUBLE FACEPALM OF UNITY.

Upvoted for this brief pause to /facepalm in the warm glow of epic fail!

< JADE QUARRY >
Zabroshan – 80 Guardian / Sorroe – 80 Mesmer
Hands Off My Octopus

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

SO based on the current results next next matchup will feature JQ vs BG vs Kaineng ?

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Haziq.3907

Haziq.3907

What are the guilds that transferred from SoS to BG ?

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Churchill.8714

Churchill.8714

NA:
AoI:
VI (Violent Impact)
WORK (The Industry)
ATAC (Applied Tactics)
ONS (Onslaught)
DR (Dragon Riders)
NeX (The Nexus)

Aussie:
MERC (Black Lion Mercenary Corps)

SEA:
ND (Never Die)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

NA:
AoI:
VI (Violent Impact)
WORK (The Industry)
ATAC (Applied Tactics)
ONS (Onslaught)
DR (Dragon Riders)
NeX (The Nexus)

Aussie:

SEA:
ND (Never Die)

They also received Aggression[AGG]

I think FoE too, however I am not sure.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

I don’t know why people split up oceanic and SEA. Its basically the same timezone. Im from Australia and I play at the same time as nD.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Haziq.3907

Haziq.3907

Wow thats alot , i wonder what’s gonna happen if JQ beats BG. They gonna transfer again ?

It seems to me that alot of guilds went to JQ as well.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Churchill.8714

Churchill.8714

NA:
AoI:
VI (Violent Impact)
WORK (The Industry)
ATAC (Applied Tactics)
ONS (Onslaught)
DR (Dragon Riders)
NeX (The Nexus)

Aussie:

SEA:
ND (Never Die)

They also received Aggression[AGG]

I think FoE too, however I am not sure.

Those guilds transferred about two weeks prior, but yeah, FoE and Agg were both on SoS as well.

Wow thats alot , i wonder what’s gonna happen if JQ beats BG. They gonna transfer again ?

Well, the AoI guilds are basically the size of a FoE/Agg/Choo/etc. It isn’t 6 super guilds.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Oresh.4729

Oresh.4729

nd is nine dragons or never die?

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

Blackgate got both ND’s

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Doomdesire.9365

Nine dragons transferred a while back ago and Never die recently transffered

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Doomdesire.9365

IMO, JQ will win. They have insane weekday coverage superior to BG’s own coverage.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

I don’t think BG are going to beat us this week. But I think it will be close. I think at some point in the future BG might beat us occasionally. But I don’t think the majority of the guilds will transfer. Maybe some. But there is really nowhere for them to go except down or JQ which would be lame.

As for guilds. I think “the big name” guilds are really overrated. I think what makes the big differences are the dedicated pugs and JQ has alot of them. When i came to JQ I noticed they had a strangely laid back approach to WvW for a server so successful at it. Then I realised it was there to make WvW attractive to casuals. They make a real difference.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Nine dragons transferred a while back ago and Never die recently transffered

Yeah both. We’ve been calling Nine Dragons 9D and Never Die ND for the sake of clarity.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Wait…. I’ve spent my time on the game this weekend on JQ BL leveling a Mesmer alt. Up to 16!!! But, was I supposed to take it Oh SOooo…. seriously as others are???

:)

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Who cares about the choice of words used. Pretty common.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Here you go superchamp, take a look at that. I’m betting you’re one of the dead ones.

Also if you could count how many kills I got, that’d be nice, i started recording just after we wiped 25+ JQ on that bridge, so add 25 to whatever number you come up with.

I am not even going to explain to you why that video is comical in light of your comment.

In answer though, no. Wrong guild tags in your video.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

So peanut butter and jelly, or peanut butter alone.

Discuss.

i want to say… peanut butter, condensed milk, butter and sugar.

on a simiarly tasty note – the fights have been pretty awesome so far.

BG, it’s good to have you guys back! always been a formidable (and frustrating) foe in my mind. looking forward to more battles.

JQ, keep it coming. that is all. ; ))

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Resonance.4216

I am not even going to explain to you why that video is comical in light of your comment.

no no, you asked me what my K/D ratio is, I didn’t die once in that, and the bits that were removed were us running between fight points.

AM I SKILLED ENOUGH, MASTER ROSHI? PLEASE TELL ME, GREAT SENSEI.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Ohai.8346

Ohai.8346

Blackgate are certainly closer to them now, still need around another 12 guilds to match JQ’s pre-free transfer closure antics.

[FoE] Fist of the Empire
www.FistoftheEmpire.org
10x Tier 1 Champions

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: boondocksaint.6529

boondocksaint.6529

Wow some great fights on JQ boarder tonight. RNoodles I think was our commander and he did a great job. In bay we just kept wiping zerg after zerg. At one point it was a 3 way battle right outside bay with SOR in control. 82 badges in total from all the fights. BG and SOR thanks for the great fights!

Also new favorite weapon combo in WvW, Warrior with P/P/T armor, a few ascended P/P/crit damage, axe/mace, secondary rifle. If i could do it correctly with the lag I would target someone in the back line and then hit tremor. It is hilarious to watch an entire zerg get knocked down.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: buki.3108

buki.3108

Kain won’t make it to T1. If they did, they would get bumped down quickly.

JQ will win this week.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

Kain won’t make it to T1. If they did, they would get bumped down quickly.

To be honest, this statement is true. Kaineng may have a good oceanic coverage, but they couldn’t take BG’s new oceanic. So with JQ and BG’s oceanic’s, Kaineng’s wouldn’t be able to gain a good point lead overnight. Their NA crew would be destroyed too.

Btw, the SoS guilds aren’t even fully transferred yet. Most of the SoS members should be fully transferred in another week.

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

How many people did you kill since Friday and how many times did you die? That is how I rate success.

What a bizarre way of measuring success.

Given the way this game works, I find that using the scoreboard as a measure is the bizarre method. It rewards coverage and population rather than superior play.

Measuring success based on cap points and coverage in a game mode based on cap points and coverage is bizarre?

If you think k/d is a superior method to measure performance you probably should play FPS’s. Or push for Anet to implement a pure Team Deathmatch mode.

WvW isn’t about how many kills you can rack up. WvW is about taking enemy real estate for your server.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Macondo.4827

Macondo.4827

Great battles on JQ Map this weekend got a lot of badges and a precursor.

Can i ask for more??

Cheers.
Commander Sihuca.

Alicia Kingsleigh – Blackgate.
PRX – MoAR – PEW

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

Score update @ 7AM GMT.

Attachments:

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

pretty close up top with JQ in the lead now.
c’moooon SoR! i love points as much as only having good fights. i love badges as much as simply fighting alongside the most solid of teammates.

WvW is a while lot of fun regardless. let’s hope the March udpates only makes things better.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Pvp.2758

Thanks for the keep BG

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

Thanks for the keep BG

After you were so gracious and gave us your side of EBG last night its the least we could do.

Do mind the afghan, its imported.

edit: why did you leave so soon? We were about to crack open the champagne =(

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

(edited by GekoHayate.2451)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Pvp.2758

Thanks for the keep BG

After you were so gracious and gave us your side of EBG last night its the least we could do.

Do mind the afghan, its imported.

edit: why did you leave so soon? We were about to crack open the champagne =(

We were in lords room JQ Keep while you guys attacked SMC

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Thanks for the keep BG

We’re an equal opportunity server. So, no problem. Glad to help out.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

For once I agree with Covenn, that video is comical for several reasons Maybe we could play a game and list them….

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

I think we all had crazy lag in that SM fight. I’d start trying to drop my null field right away, as it took 30 seconds and was back up from CD by the time it dropped. :P

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

For once I agree with Covenn, that video is comical for several reasons Maybe we could play a game and list them….

He clicks his utility skills

EDIT:

Went and watched the ICoa video again, that warrior clicks his utilities as well.

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

(edited by The Mexican Cookie.3690)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Score Update…..

Attachments:

BeeGee
Beast mode

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: waeren.9743

waeren.9743

Score Update…..

Too much quaggan in it, it’s distracting!

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Score Update…..

Too much quaggan in it, it’s distracting!

Quaggans for life!

BeeGee
Beast mode

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Persephone.7436

Persephone.7436

that warrior clicks his utilities as well.

9 and 0 are hard to reach. What do you expect.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: AnTxJeTs.5186

AnTxJeTs.5186

As of 6am EST. 3*4*2013

Attachments:

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

that warrior clicks his utilities as well.

9 and 0 are hard to reach. What do you expect.

It’s generally a good idea to try rebinding them to more convenient keys, probably ones that aren’t used. Good examples are C and Mouse 3, or if you want to move your scoreboard key you can use B as well

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: ritsuko.2863

ritsuko.2863

gogo BG you can do it!

Synapse [SYN] Sanctum of Rall
http://synapse-guild.com/

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: tekshot.7593

tekshot.7593

He clicks his utility skills

EDIT:

Went and watched the ICoa video again, that warrior clicks his utilities as well.

I use my elbows to activate my utility skills, what’s it to you?

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Sarrow.2785

Sarrow.2785

Keep it up BG!

From your pal,
TC

Admiral Mournn, Tarnished Coast

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Synikal.9417

Synikal.9417