3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fixeon.5076

Fixeon.5076

To all the people raging in this thread..

Why, oh why, didn’t I take the blue pill?

Fixeon – Guardian
Umberage of Death – Thief
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Ripred.4605

Ripred.4605

Dat score! Jade Quarry has made a suprising comeback! Can and will Blackgate make a double back? Good luck to all my brothers in the Battlefield! /salute

Attachments:

Stop calling me a cat! I’m obviously an over sized combat kitten…

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Volcanus.2756

Volcanus.2756

Congrats to JQ on the win for this week. Pulled out a great comeback to the new T1 server. Looks like BG will still be the underdogs. Poked plenty of holes in our coverage. Gaining 7 guilds during NA time definitely helped but at the same time thats SOR strong point. And the 2 during Oceanic made big improvements at that time slot. But once again congrats, ya’ll must of had one helluva time climbing back up. Almost makes me want to be on JQ during that climb. Almost. Get ready for round 2!!

Burstz-Warrior
Damage Inc. [DI]
Isle of Janthir

(edited by Volcanus.2756)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Talentless.5708

Talentless.5708

Dat score! Jade Quarry has made a suprising comeback! Can and will Blackgate make a double back? Good luck to all my brothers in the Battlefield! /salute

Please do… some of us would prefer BG win (please note I do not speak for most of SF in saying that). Since WvW points mean nothing, I would hate to see BG spiral into negativity and PvE mode after losing something they should have been able to hold…

Talentless Necro – Talentless Engineer
Jade Quarry – Strike Force | Wilsonian Institute
new video pending: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDVc34_SFKM&feature=youtu.be

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thesilentflute.8761

Thesilentflute.8761

I kind of hope that we lose this match up so we can shake op things. We have to many that jumped ship to us that are more or less dragging us down.

I am not talking about the guilds who came here and are trying there best and working together with others, but i mean the no name guilds who came over un-announced and is not doing any thing.

The amount of times where we where stuck in a Q as BG was getting taken over because we had 50 or so people standing around in the citadel with unknown guild tags complaining about nothing. So i want us to lose BADLY so these guys go away again.

There are a lot of great players, but because of this last increase in guilds we have gotten a lot of dead weight pulling us down. It needs to be removed. The guilds we got at great, but we have some unknowns who are worse then pugs. At least pugs try and do something.

Again this is not a attack on the people who came to our server and it is not a judgement of any one joining us from specific guilds. This is about the few annoying complaining people who come into wvw and sit in citadel and kitten.

EDIT. So no one have any doubt. RK will fight and will be out in force when ever we can.

I agree its not only in wvw when I would pop out to blackmarket there were trolls in LA chat spamming about wvw trying to kill morale most times I went.

I see good ideas every day …good in theory. – Shawn Farthing
Masters in Geek Mythology
YOU ARE NOT THE INVENTOR OF WORDS!!! lol

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Cradorell.3941

Cradorell.3941

TBH im hoping for Blackgate to win! Only cz hey are red and in T1! We have just done the same in T1 europe Keep up the good work guys!

Óne Pulse – OP – Raid Leader

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

EMP is hosting a GvG lobby tomorrow

• Beginning exactly 2 hours before reset!

If your guild is interested, please bring upwards to 30 members (+3 team rezers) and contact me about details.

Guilds paticipating:

• Agg (maybe)
  • TW
  • Choo
  • ICoa (maybe)

As Indo leads the server meetings that happen before reset, I doubt they’d be participating on a reset night, especially since tomorrow there is also a server event planned before the reset.

You should double check with him or one of their officers.

Unless i got the wrong TW/TWL i’m sure they are participating. Multiple officers/cmders told us they were interested and will be there.

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Victor.7354

Victor.7354

This is the first match up I have enjoyed in a long time. Thank you all for making the game fun again!

Ex-Strike Force [SF] – Jade Quarry
Im Not A Commander – 80 Guardian
Channel – http://www.youtube.com/user/ItsOnlyVic

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

Miiaah.5416

“Hopefully Kaineng makes it to T1 and grabs a few NA’s and a few EU to counter some of JQs Sea/Oceanic and give those guys a little break.”
Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

Hopefully you are suggesting that those guilds will jump on Kaineng from BG right?

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Willywho.9460

Willywho.9460

This is the first match up I have enjoyed in a long time. Thank you all for making the game fun again!

I think a lot of players have the exact opposite feeling about this week, at least a lot of the guys I run with on Blackgate. Blackgate has quite a few guilds that are designed for smaller scale WvW (groups of 10-15) that like to stray away from the basic “ride the commander tag” style. I found it very rare to find many smaller scale battles this week.

In my opinion (not trying to start anything because obviously by the score this week was hard fought with 3 great servers) T1 is too zergy.. I’m not calling any server out because all 3 do it, but for people looking for smaller scale battles that concentrate more on group comp and coordination, there isn’t much here for us in this match-up at the moment.

Hopefully after everything settles in the coming weeks (JQ and BG will be playing against each other for a long time to come it looks like) people will start straying away from the zerg and looking for some of these battles as well.

I Decoy I
Blackgate Original

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

Next weeks T2 match-up going to be insane Kaineng vs. Fort Aspenwood vs. Tarnished Coast

Oh T1? ill make a guess now;
1st – Jade Quarry
2nd – Blackgate
3rd – Sanctum of Rall

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

“Hopefully Kaineng makes it to T1 and grabs a few NA’s and a few EU to counter some of JQs Sea/Oceanic and give those guys a little break.”
Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

Hopefully you are suggesting that those guilds will jump on Kaineng from BG right?

Not from our EU crowd

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

HOD never came in first. They have 1 silver and 1 bronze.

Not sure if serious.

[AoN] All or Nothing

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Barab.9016

Barab.9016

Jade “the come back kid” Quarry

Kurthos “When Jade Quarry awakens, they will ask themselves, when were we ever asleep?”

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

I hope that people from BG are able to look past all this nonsensical flaming and trolling and realize that even if we’d managed to maintain a 14k lead over JQ going into reset, we would’ve still been second in the overall scores after reset because of the glicko point system.

That being said, I think that our SEA coverage is still not where JQs is. We need to be able to counter FOO. The only guild I know of that might be capable of it is WM. So someone go buy them.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Tarin Twisted.4183

Tarin Twisted.4183

…when the servers went down for the update (losing us a lot of bags in the process) which irked a lot of us…

Just bind “f” as your secondary to all your hot-keys and you will hardly ever miss a bag again.

Oh and to add to the conversation…wtg JQ! Nice come back! Lots of nice fights this week. Looking forward to see how next week goes.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Miiaah.5416

I hope that people from BG are able to look past all this nonsensical flaming and trolling and realize that even if we’d managed to maintain a 14k lead over JQ going into reset, we would’ve still been second in the overall scores after reset because of the glicko point system.

That being said, I think that our SEA coverage is still not where JQs is. We need to be able to counter FOO. The only guild I know of that might be capable of it is WM. So someone go buy them.

If Kaineng was the third wheel this match may have came down to the last hour, when TC jumps back to T2 that will probably slow them down unfortunately

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Lecter.7486

Lecter.7486

I think a lot of players have the exact opposite feeling about this week, at least a lot of the guys I run with on Blackgate. Blackgate has quite a few guilds that are designed for smaller scale WvW (groups of 10-15) that like to stray away from the basic “ride the commander tag” style. I found it very rare to find many smaller scale battles this week.

In my opinion (not trying to start anything because obviously by the score this week was hard fought with 3 great servers) T1 is too zergy.. I’m not calling any server out because all 3 do it, but for people looking for smaller scale battles that concentrate more on group comp and coordination, there isn’t much here for us in this match-up at the moment.

Hopefully after everything settles in the coming weeks (JQ and BG will be playing against each other for a long time to come it looks like) people will start straying away from the zerg and looking for some of these battles as well.

It really was both sides dealing w that, really have to shift gears and adapt to the situation. Me and about 10 to 15 others turned your zerg by using choke points, flanks, etc.. just a readjustment is all I really see being needed and it may become fun again. See ya out there.

Skwisgaar Skwiigelf 80 war <tsfr>

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: tkalamba.2541

tkalamba.2541

Wow, I just realized we’re going to be Red next week…. I dont remember ever being red, this is going to be the biggest adjustment I’ve to make in WvW, too much being blue.

Lord Lefteris – Engineer [Sanctum of Rall]

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Ferris Bewler.9706

Ferris Bewler.9706

My hats off to JQ this week, quite a phenomenal job on the comeback. I wish I could play later in the week but real life calls so I cant see much action after Tuesday night. But in all seriousness guys congratulations. Must have had a lot of guilds and commanders putting in extra time this week.

Theres a lot of flaming garbage talk in this thread, most all of which I choose to ignore from all 3 servers, but the 1 thing I will say is this. BG almost pulled off the win this week, dont think we are just going to go away, remember each week we will learn more and more to try and counter your tactics. We know you will not just give us your crown, it has to be earned. And I for one look forward to taking it from you someday.

Thank you all for the battles on the field this week, and I am sure there are many more to come, again grats to JQ you earned it this week. We will see you again tonight.

Pheras Bewler Lvl 80 Ranger (JINX-BG)
Frozen Man Lvl 80 Guardian (JINX-BG)
Frozen Moo Juice Lvl 80 Warrior (JINX-BG)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thundar.3910

Thundar.3910

Lots of great fights this week! Hopefully someone got a precurser off my cold, lifeless Charr body. JQ, many thanks for the 40k gold you gave SoR in our 2v1 agreement against BG!

Lots of great clashes, many bags were had by all, here’s to next week!

Cheers and good fighting.

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Darkjoy.3092

Darkjoy.3092

If Kaineng was the third wheel this match may have came down to the last hour, when TC jumps back to T2 that will probably slow them down unfortunately

I look forward to Kaining and the War Machine coming into T1 . Sanctum of Quary will start to get old

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: yarz widowmaker.5893

yarz widowmaker.5893

EMP is hosting a GvG lobby tomorrow

• Beginning exactly 2 hours before reset!

If your guild is interested, please bring upwards to 30 members (+3 team rezers) and contact me about details.

Guilds paticipating:

• Agg (maybe)
  • TW
  • Choo
  • ICoa (maybe)

As Indo leads the server meetings that happen before reset, I doubt they’d be participating on a reset night, especially since tomorrow there is also a server event planned before the reset.

You should double check with him or one of their officers.

Unless i got the wrong TW/TWL i’m sure they are participating. Multiple officers/cmders told us they were interested and will be there.

Sent you a tell last night about a possible reschedule as far as TW

SoR – Warrior – l Dark Phoenix I [RET]
Retribution – Sanctum of Rall

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Trikki.5803

Trikki.5803

Congrats on the win JQ, well played. We tried so hard but just fell short!

Trikki – GM [NOC] Nocturnal (Oceanic Mature Age Guild)
Blackgate
http://www.nocturnalguild.com.au

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

Wow, I just realized we’re going to be Red next week…. I dont remember ever being red, this is going to be the biggest adjustment I’ve to make in WvW, too much being blue.

Agreed, same for BG. I’ve literally never been on the blue side. I started playing WvW right before BG went into Tier 1 the first time, and we’ve been green/red ever since.

Well ladies, work is a calling, but I will see you all at reset. This thread will be gone by then.

I just want to say how proud I am of all BG. While we relish the fight and hoped to bring it to JQ. I honestly didn’t expect this close a match so soon. We will continue to chip away at JQs rating week by week. We gave them the tiniest bit of a scare and reminded them that anyone could be beaten.

We golum rushed water gate and they beat us back at the lords room. Time to take Sunny, siege it up, and start trebbing those reinforced walls. It may take a little longer, but we’ll claim the prize. :P

See you tonight.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

Score update brought to you by Feisty:
It has been an action packed week, great job everyone. Congratulations JQ on your victory.

Attachments:

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Ruin.3461

Ruin.3461

I’ve got a few stacks of silk scraps laying around, I’ll get on it.

Tier 1 Casual

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Zen.8497

Miiaah.5416
“If Kaineng was the third wheel this match may have came down to the last hour, when TC jumps back to T2 that will probably slow them down unfortunately”

I think you either on the wrong thread or wrong server…

Darkjoy.3092

“I look forward to Kaining and the War Machine coming into T1 . Sanctum of Quary will start to get old”

I kinda have an idea to what you looking forward to but please at least get their server name right.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: drwookie.6391

drwookie.6391

Wait a minute people! If BG caps everything from now until reset, with JQ ticking zero, BG can take it back! It’s not over yet!

But for serious….good job to everyone. As much as I don’t like guilds jumping around to different servers, this has definitely made Tier 1 more exciting.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thesilentflute.8761

Thesilentflute.8761

You guys talked allot about GvG battles you may change your mind after you spend some time with WM. It will really be nice to have a 3 way fight this time around.

I see good ideas every day …good in theory. – Shawn Farthing
Masters in Geek Mythology
YOU ARE NOT THE INVENTOR OF WORDS!!! lol

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

But for serious….good job to everyone. As much as I don’t like guilds jumping around to different servers, this has definitely made Tier 1 more exciting.

I agree, I was a strong opponent of transfers, but, they’ve happened and the community can manage itself and has made for an interesting week.

Congratulations to the Blackgate community on making a server that other WvW guilds wanted to join. You’ve made yourself into a formidable force, I hope the recently transferred guilds maintain their support and look forward to fights in the future.

On a side note, now that the precedence is on guilds transferring out, whats next?

Sanctum of Kaineng?
Tarnished Aspenwood?

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

First of all Grats to JQ on the win. A week how now past since BG entered T1 again. There was alot of questions before the matchup. Would BGs new arrivals be enough to match JQs super stacked server? How would SoR play their new role, and would they suprise all and go for #1 spot now they had ocenaics?

With the week gone, I for one can look back at the week passed and say that Ive given everything I had in me. I couldnt have played just 1 hour more, pushed just 5 ppt more or killed 1 more invader. I also know that Im not the only one on Blackgate. Every commander and guild I know have put in more than double time to get us that close to #1. For that Im looking back at the past week as a proud member of Blackgate.

This last week will without a doubt be the closest any server will get to match JQs coverage and score for many months to come, unless something like Foo leaving the server or game happens. I expect JQ to win with a 50-70K point lead in the weeks to come, which will reflect their superior coverage. With that in mind I am looking forward not to care about ppt 12 hours a day, but instead look for the good fights and fun to be had.

We´ve had a blast this last week and I thank both JQ and SoR for a great week with tons of epic fights. First of all though, I thank Blackgate for beeing such a great server with so many great individuals and guilds working their kittens of for a common goal. I know we will continue to improve our coordination, communication and field skills over the next weeks, and prepare for any chance we will get to once again put up some real preasure on JQ.

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Zen.8497

I agree, I was a strong opponent of transfers, but, they’ve happened and the community can manage itself and has made for an interesting week.

Congratulations to the Blackgate community on making a server that other WvW guilds wanted to join. You’ve made yourself into a formidable force, I hope the recently transferred guilds maintain their support and look forward to fights in the future.

On a side note, now that the precedence is on guilds transferring out, whats next?

Sanctum of Kaineng?
Tarnished Aspenwood?

The question is, will that formidable force ever be able to defeat JQ?
I think that was the idea behind the new transfers.

Also, you don’t like the guild transfers and yet you incite a topic on the same very thing.

I’ll indulge you …;)

Kaineng of Stackedgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Amity.8549

Amity.8549

Awesome match up this week. See you all in weeks time!

Amarathy
[ETA]

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

Congrats JQ… and well played to folks from SOR! Next week is gonna be the big test whether BG has the longevity to always keep JQ on their toes when adrenaline comes down a bit from the excitement of the first fight.

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Tarin Twisted.4183

Tarin Twisted.4183

Even if Kain comes up to T1 and loses it will still help out BG since Waha Foo will have more competition keeping us from running the scores up as high during those periods.

This is the wonderful thing about WvWvW. Each team plays a role in the weeks outcome win or lose. That is why it is important to play as hard as you can during the times you get to log in and not get so bogged down by the score.

You never know what can turn the tide…

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Nuvo.5014

Nuvo.5014

All this crap about 2v1, is so stupid. “Ohhh they are 2v1 us in our Garrison”, that is logic, “Ohhh they are 2v1 us in EB”, if u see 1 server is attacking the other server u have 2 options go from the back and try to cap something, or go and try to take something far away from where they are fighting. I can keep like this for hour, but ppl don’t see the logic action in the WvWvW. Just stop taking sentimentals call like ohh I hate this server so I will attack them and lose all the point in another place.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Awesome match up, amazing fights and excellent nail biting finish. Many thanks all parties who were involved in this one. Best match up so far.

That is all I have to say on this one…..

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Awesome match guys, and well done JQ pushing for the win. Here’s to hoping next week is just as exciting!

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Mohmohchan.4120

Mohmohchan.4120

i think that’s what Blackgate gets if one of their major guilds (iCoa) talk smack on the forums. Nevertheless you deserve that

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

I look forward to this coming match.

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Wow the trolls really came out in full force over the past couple days.

BeeGee
Beast mode

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Miiaah.5416

First of all Grats to JQ on the win. A week how now past since BG entered T1 again. There was alot of questions before the matchup. Would BGs new arrivals be enough to match JQs super stacked server? How would SoR play their new role, and would they suprise all and go for #1 spot now they had ocenaics?

With the week gone, I for one can look back at the week passed and say that Ive given everything I had in me. I couldnt have played just 1 hour more, pushed just 5 ppt more or killed 1 more invader. I also know that Im not the only one on Blackgate. Every commander and guild I know have put in more than double time to get us that close to #1. For that Im looking back at the past week as a proud member of Blackgate.

This last week will without a doubt be the closest any server will get to match JQs coverage and score for many months to come, unless something like Foo leaving the server or game happens. I expect JQ to win with a 50-70K point lead in the weeks to come, which will reflect their superior coverage. With that in mind I am looking forward not to care about ppt 12 hours a day, but instead look for the good fights and fun to be had.

We´ve had a blast this last week and I thank both JQ and SoR for a great week with tons of epic fights. First of all though, I thank Blackgate for beeing such a great server with so many great individuals and guilds working their kittens of for a common goal. I know we will continue to improve our coordination, communication and field skills over the next weeks, and prepare for any chance we will get to once again put up some real preasure on JQ.

Yep, the whole server owes you (and HB), Ridculy (and KnT) Siegebreaker (and Urge), MERC and their map jumping trying to stop the bleeding inflicted by FOO and the rest who put in all those ridiculous hours to try and cover for our coverage. I know I didn’t mention others but these are the ones I saw/ran with while I was on and I was on and I pumped out a couple 14’s and a 16 and I think Smokee was on before and after on all. Last night JQ was taking a SE camp outside our spawn and I ran there and held…..died, ran back and held a few more seconds, died and who came to save the day not a second too soon/late…….Smokee and the gang, so tired at that point

Amazing job to all including JQ for that push, I think we all knew it was coming and when it did I think we were slightly zombies by that time. It’s really fun to have been on Blackgate all these months and watch it evolve. I was really nervous we as a server were going to go into a defensive posture like last time we were in T1 and we stayed swinging til the end!! Thanks to the SoS transfers for helping us this time in T1, you really shined!

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

(edited by Miiaah.5416)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

SoPP.7034

Also, you don’t like the guild transfers and yet you incite a topic on the same very thing.

I talked about it extensively, a precedence has now been set, I have made my peace.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Stop-Transferring/first

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Dynheart.5402

Dynheart.5402

Good game all around between all 3 servers.

Chrisiana Dynheart – Guardian
[FIRE] – Jade Quarry

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

SoPP.7034

All this crap about 2v1, is so stupid.

Anyone that states it automatically undermines whatever they say next. Its 3 servers, 2v1 are inevitable. Some conspiracy theorists will argue its deliberate and maybe it is, but its pointless to raise it here because you will have nothing to prove it and and it looks more like a QQ post.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

GvG commencing in 3 hours exactly

Multiple guilds across 3 servers will be spectating! Let me know if your guild is interested!
25v25

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

GvG commencing in 3 hours exactly

Multiple guilds across 3 servers will be spectating! Let me know if your guild is interested!
25v25

Will there be any streams of this fun? For those of us that can’t watch in game.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

What an interesting week. Congrats to JQ on their comeback. BG had me there for a bit thinking they were going to win, but unfortunately some things don’t change. Once again they sleep at the wrong time, quit when down, and can’t get back into it. The fact SoR has more points than BG at this time is a bit sad.

If it’s true that BG has queues, then it goes back to my original point in how BG lacks skill and isn’t T1 material. Really, there is no excuse if you have two servers merge that have spent a lot of time in T1 and T2 to lose so embarrassingly.

As for 2v1… the only case in which I saw 2v1 was when we (BG) fought SBI and JQ. We were getting camped at our spawn. When I was playing, we killed equally as many BG and as we did JQ. In fact, during the later hours its more of SoR being 2v1’d because JQ and BG are trying to take our undefended objectives because everyone called it a night. Funny how they go around talking about excuse making then talk about a 2v1….

See ya all tonight after reset. Gotta get them badges for the blackout.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: karitzuki.7659

karitzuki.7659

Congratulations JQ! It has been a fantastic week full of epic fights, with mass zergs, mass death and mass wiping. (Ahem, and mass culling, Anet…get on that) I had really hoped BG would win but its seems JQ is really active during the week. Anyways, fantastic fights. I look forward to reset. Please, let’s be nice on the next thread. There was way too much hating on this one.

Karillidan – GoF (Blackgate)