3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: hyyangoz.6195

hyyangoz.6195

lol Server crashed and the next thing you know SoS is wining. did Anet get hacked?

Attachments:

Gandalf Teh White [Meow]- Fort Aspenwood

http://meowguild.com/media.html

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: kylia.4813

kylia.4813

FA VS Sorrows furnace vs Hod?

Attachments:

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: kylia.4813

kylia.4813

even funnier, get into WvW and its HoD, SF and Mag…

Attachments:

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Actinotus.6410

Actinotus.6410

lol Server crashed and the next thing you know SoS is wining. did Anet get hacked?

Our oceanics are pretty good you know

Sea of Sorrows

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: hyyangoz.6195

hyyangoz.6195

Our oceanics are pretty good you know

back to normal WTH went wrong i wonder

Attachments:

Gandalf Teh White [Meow]- Fort Aspenwood

http://meowguild.com/media.html

(edited by hyyangoz.6195)

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Crimedawg.8954

Crimedawg.8954

I’m sure ZN will have a great time on FA, but why join a server that already has a stacked NA? A server like Kaineng (hint hint) would benefit waaaay more from one more NA guild. NA timezone is easily FA’s strongest and they proved it last night instantly queueing any map they pleased with so many players it crashed 0.o

Either way, FA will rock this matchup every NA prime time, they just have so many guilds online and enough numbers to pull off really crazy (and pretty darn clever) tactics, while also holding their own ground. To be quite honest I dont think I’ve played any NA force that felt quite so stacked in T2.

These fights are still awesome though, I’m kinda looking forward to SoS being replaced by a guild that could do better in this tier. It feels very 1v1 between FA and Kain at the moment.

This Tier would be so much more fun if SoS could bring more bodies to the war. FA can field some serious man power during NA. Fun challenge but tough to try and be everywhere at once like last night in SoS BL.

Both Kain and FA have some quality guilds that would hold their own in Tier 1. WM as always (much respect!) and RET (I think is the name) seem to always bring it. Hopefully both servers will taste Tier 1 soon. SoR is still pretty strong so it will be tough to wrestle that 3rd spot away from them.

/salute

[Tsym] – Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall
Running 15 in a BL near you

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

even funnier, get into WvW and its HoD, SF and Mag…

Lol was stuck in the same bl but in garisson where i couldnt use any of the gates XD

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

I think FA will ride the tier 2 roller coaster for a while until we get stronger in our weak time zones. Once TC rejoins tier 2 I could see us taking more 3rd place finishes. Last time we faced TC we couldn’t beat them.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

I think FA will ride the tier 2 roller coaster for a while until we get stronger in our weak time zones. Once TC rejoins tier 2 I could see us taking more 3rd place finishes. Last time we faced TC we couldn’t beat them.

I disagree. Even back when we first hit T2, I think we were better than TC. We were leading them by 10k points up until a day in the mid-week when the queue in our own BL bugged out. We had 10 people defending with an hour long queue.

We lost everything. Dropped 20k pts and couldn’t make up the ground before reset.

Fort Aspenwood – Elementalist
Character name: Azilyi

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

I disagree. Even back when we first hit T2, I think we were better than TC. We were leading them by 10k points up until a day in the mid-week when the queue in our own BL bugged out. We had 10 people defending with an hour long queue.

We lost everything. Dropped 20k pts and couldn’t make up the ground before reset.

But you still lost, right. In fact, I think your record against TC is 0-8. I’m rooting for you guys to get your first win against us when we get back to T2. You deserve it.

TC only has coverage. Much like Tier 1 servers. Which isn’t anything bad, it’s just a reality of what it takes to be in Tier 1. Numbers + enough time zone coverage.

Otherwise, there hasn’t been a moment vs TC where BT hasn’t roflstomped through their forces. They are full of delicious bags, so tender, so sweet. Their tears on the forums are like nectar, almost as good as Maguuma’s. A hint of roleplay instead of trolling. Distinct. Delicious. Coupled with some dolyak meat, quite tantilizing a meal.

I know you’re new to T2, but we’ve had the privilege of fighting a lot of top guilds from SoR, BG, KN, and SBI during our many weeks in the tier. I wouldn’t rank Black Talons in the top 10. I do love your writing style, though.

lol TC. Their solution was always “well we can just throw more bodies at them”. That worked a lot in the past because they had so many more people than us it’d eventually wear us down over the week. It didn’t work a couple of weeks ago and it probably won’t again, but they are a lot of fun for practice. Here’s a video some of FA might have seen, but it’s a good example of why FA loves to fight TC.

I think they had us around 3 or 4 to 1 this time. We were trying some new strats so we were pretty sloppy… but it’s TC.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

(edited by Haldunius.7864)

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

Quite true.

TC only has coverage. Much like Tier 1 servers. Which isn’t anything bad, it’s just a reality of what it takes to be in Tier 1. Numbers + enough time zone coverage.

Otherwise, there hasn’t been a moment vs TC where BT hasn’t roflstomped through their forces. They are full of delicious bags, so tender, so sweet. Their tears on the forums are like nectar, almost as good as Maguuma’s. A hint of roleplay instead of trolling. Distinct. Delicious. Coupled with some dolyak meat, quite tantilizing a meal.

You guys almost absorbed a server and gained oceanic coverage and are arguing that we had better coverage than you guys a couple weeks ago? You can ask Kaineng players who they think has better coverage and you will realize that you guys lost to us three weeks ago even when you had BETTER coverage.

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Hey guys take it to PMs. This is K/FA/SoS matchup thread not “hash out the grumblies between FA and TC” thread. :/

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: drtoph.4857

drtoph.4857

Ah TC why don’t you head on back to your own thread now. I am sure that there will be plenty of time to have forum wars with us when you make your way back up to T2. WE get it, you don’t like us, we don’t like you, now move along now little RP’ers.

Drtoph
80 Elementalist

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Sir William PD.9615

Sir William PD.9615

I am anxiously awaiting the return of the TC loudmouth forum warriors back to a tier with FA. I am downright giddy for it. I really can’t wait to feed them a really big serving of eat kitten and die. If I could pay Kaineng to just sit back and let us fight, I would.

There will be no stupid celebrity updates. There will be no ridiculous role playing. There will be no dolyak parades. There will just be death and destruction, all day and all night. Kaineng, you have been and continue to be respectful and good opponents. We have some unfinished business with Tarnished Coast next week that must be attended to.

-Thoryn Stormbrew, Dolyak Slayer
Purple Dragons – Fort Aspenwood
www.purpledragons.net

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

We have some unfinished business with Tarnished Coast next week that must be attended to.

Nope. They’re still stuck in tier 3 next week.

SoS had too much of a point lead, and FA has been eating at it to keep our score up so we don’t get bumped back down.

Fort Aspenwood – Elementalist
Character name: Azilyi

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Master Farkha.1857

Master Farkha.1857

I am anxiously awaiting the return of the TC loudmouth forum warriors back to a tier with FA. I am downright giddy for it. I really can’t wait to feed them a really big serving of eat kitten and die. If I could pay Kaineng to just sit back and let us fight, I would.

There will be no stupid celebrity updates. There will be no ridiculous role playing. There will be no dolyak parades. There will just be death and destruction, all day and all night. Kaineng, you have been and continue to be respectful and good opponents. We have some unfinished business with Tarnished Coast next week that must be attended to.

You sir, are the next Alexander the Great…of video games!

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

We have some unfinished business with Tarnished Coast next week that must be attended to.

Yea, it’s a bit too early guys. Let’s all try this again next week yea? Add a lil bit more passion if I might suggest. :p

(edited by Shrouded.6450)

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

That’s weird that TC is stuck in T3. Did you know they’ve been in T2 and fought against guilds on BG, SBI, and SoR among others? If GW2 permitted skill by association then we’d all be in trouble.

FA Mesmo – [VK]

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

But you still lost, right. In fact, I think your record against TC is 0-8. I’m rooting for you guys to get your first win against us when we get back to T2. You deserve it.

I know you’re new to T2, but we’ve had the privilege of fighting a lot of top guilds from SoR, BG, KN, and SBI during our many weeks in the tier. I wouldn’t rank Black Talons in the top 10. I do love your writing style, though.

I guess we’ll have to agree to disagree.

Seeing as how I’d rank TC as a Tier 1 server in population and a Tier 8 server in skill, with zero guilds of note to mention. As for absorption, we are like Bounty sheets. We obviously clean up better the the zerg. So many round little poops with badges and goodies inside, hell, I’ve even gone so far to say that TC loot is better than other servers. I’ve enjoyed a few rares from harvesting TC souls.

Anyways, I’m eager for next week. Kaineng should just take it off. I’m with Thoryn on this, we’ll be busy fighting each other, get some popcorn and enjoy the show.

A T1 server in population? you must be delusional. And if TC is T8 in skill then that speaks volumes about FA.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I’m actually looking forward to seeing our Kaineng friends again. Nice people. Class acts.

Thanks for letting your hair down FA and showing them what you’re really about.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

(edited by Jayne.9251)

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Shrouded.6450

But we won only by coverage, remember that.

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Sir William PD.9615

Sir William PD.9615

Nope. They’re still stuck in tier 3 next week.

SoS had too much of a point lead, and FA has been eating at it to keep our score up so we don’t get bumped back down.

I might have to wait another week?!

-Thoryn Stormbrew, Dolyak Slayer
Purple Dragons – Fort Aspenwood
www.purpledragons.net

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Cord.5371

Cord.5371

That’s weird that TC is stuck in T3. Did you know they’ve been in T2 and fought against guilds on BG, SBI, and SoR among others? If GW2 permitted skill by association then we’d all be in trouble.

Its funny how all the trash talkers in FA get a license to do that on the back of the IoJ oceanic crew. Everyone knows FA is being carried up the tiers by the IoJ guilds and their oceanic performances, yet they seem to be respectful on the forums but the old FA guilds continue to tarnish the servers name.

And yet you’re the ones sticking your noses into another tier’s thread and talking smack. Funny indeed.

Fort Aspenwood Dolyak Killing Society
www.purpledragons.net
www.fort-aspenwood.com

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Asudementio.8526

I’m actually looking forward to seeing our Kaineng friends again. Nice people. Class acts.

I too am looking forward to playing against Kaineng again, hopefully the servers that make up T2 at that time will not bring the kind of drama typically found in other tiers into the match up.

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Cirax.9231

Cirax.9231

I thought this was the SoS vs Kain vs FA thread, but skimming down this page, I see a lot of “TC this and TC that”, from posters with FA in their signature O_o..

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Inprognito.9487

Inprognito.9487

I know a majority of us feel the same way about TC. You guys are a blast to fight and great fun on the forums.

Monstrosadus
Talons [BT]
http://www.Monstrosadus.com – Monstrosadus now on spotify!

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Asudementio.8526

Its funny how all the trash talkers in FA get a license to do that on the back of the IoJ oceanic crew. Everyone knows FA is being carried up the tiers by the IoJ guilds and their oceanic performances, yet they seem to be respectful on the forums but the old FA guilds continue to tarnish the servers name.

And yet you’re the ones sticking your noses into another tier’s thread and talking smack. Funny indeed.

Yeah i suppose what TC is doing in this thread isn’t justified, because other servers and certainly not FA have never but in on other match up threads…

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

drtoph.4857

I see TC has learned a thing or two from Mag this week, their forum warriors are so hungry that they have to pollute other peoples threads…

Drtoph
80 Elementalist

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Squibbles.8724

Squibbles.8724

Are the TC and Mag forum warriors going at it in their thread? That may be entertaining, but I don’t feel like perusing…20ish pages now…

Anyhow, I kind of feel bad for DB, Mag, and Yaks when SoS moves down to t3. I have a feeling they’re hoping/expecting that SoS will not steam roll them like FA and TC had a tendency to, but I think they’ll be mistaken. SoS may have fewer numbers, but not by too much. And they’re very well organized and effective, especially if Tsym is thrown into the mix.

Squibbles – 80 Engineer. Littles – 80 Guardian. Ripples – 80 Necromancer.
[VL] & [RET] of FA

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Shrouded.6450

To be fair, you guys seem to be talking behind our backs and since this is a public forum, wouldn’t it be better to say it facing us?

Or could you guys not handle that?

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I too am looking forward to playing against Kaineng again, hopefully the servers that make up T2 at that time will not bring the kind of drama typically found in other tiers into the match up.

I’d love to see a KN/SoS/TC match. Think it would be a ton of fun not only on the forums, but in game too.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Cord.5371

Cord.5371

To be fair, you guys seem to be talking behind our backs and since this is a public forum, wouldn’t it be better to say it facing us?

Small tools are always easily handled.

Fort Aspenwood Dolyak Killing Society
www.purpledragons.net
www.fort-aspenwood.com

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

So….you’re telling me everyone knows you need significant pop presence in more than 1 coverage zone to move beyond T3. Thanks for clearing that up.

By the way, from reading your T3 thread it looks like Maguuma and DB are incredibly impressed by your server’s “skill”. I guess TC shines when no one else is around to see.

Alright, I’m done with TC for now. Thanks for getting me all hyped up about seeing you guys again if you get out of T3. I’m conflicted because I like fighting SoS more since they have some good guilds, but their population may not be there for the sustained fight in T2. However, TC is just so fun and easy to kill and obviously has the population. Time will tell.

FA Mesmo – [VK]

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Shrouded.6450

lol Well, you guys seem confident this time around. Let’s have a good fight then..

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

lol Well, you guys seem confident this time around. Let’s have a good fight then..

They are always confident, they were confident about beating BG and being first in T2 last time they went there as well. Its called delusion; a common trait displayed by most of the FA NA leadership.

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Shrouded.6450

Don’t worry, if you guys win. Then you guys win….There’ll be no excuses from me.

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

SOS will be a powerful opponent for tier 3. Mag and DB will certainly have their hands full if SOS drops down on Friday next week.

When TC moves back to tier 2 (this will happen 100% guaranteed) it will be a blockbuster event. I still predict a third place finish next to TC and Kain but perhaps it will be proven otherwise.

Its good to see everybody so pumped up for a reunion of these battle hungry servers!

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

lol TC. Their solution was always “well we can just throw more bodies at them”. That worked a lot in the past because they had so many more people than us it’d eventually wear us down over the week. It didn’t work a couple of weeks ago and it probably won’t again, but they are a lot of fun for practice. Here’s a video some of FA might have seen, but it’s a good example of why FA loves to fight TC.

I think they had us around 3 or 4 to 1 this time. We were trying some new strats so we were pretty sloppy… but it’s TC.

Just so you know Kain and TC had a very friendly rivalry going on, while your rivalry seems much more bitter. Trust me you do not want Kain and TC 2v1 you guys all day. Play nice.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

I don’t care about what “place” we finish in or winning “internet glory”…I just wanna farm the tasty zergs.

This game is about coverage and not skill. If every map for every server had a queue on it 24/7 winning would mean something.

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by IRSyKo.5843)

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

drtoph.4857

Kain, our hate for TC has nothing to do with you, you guys seem alright, but that won’t stop us from disliking TC, and as you may be able to tell from this thread, the feeling is mutual.

Drtoph
80 Elementalist

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Cimmric.7623

Cimmric.7623

Had to log on after a long morning fighting FA in KBL and to place an update. The WvW’ers of FA really bring it! I love fighting you guys, there is no quit anywhere to be found, you are worthy opponents and i hope we will have another week with you guys!

Kaineng for the win…
Proud member of CNB

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Cimmric.7623

Cimmric.7623

oops forgot the update:

Attachments:

Kaineng for the win…
Proud member of CNB

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Shrouded.6450

You should bring your entire server. You’ll need it.

O yea, with coverage and all that. Don’t forget about your oceanics and your transfers btw. I’m pretty sure they’d want some credit for beating us. :p They were pretty awesome the last time our servers fought each other.

(edited by Shrouded.6450)

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

drtoph.4857

You are right, our Oceanic crew is amazing

Drtoph
80 Elementalist

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

And to think, this whole TC/FA thing started with a couple of dolyak RP’ers…. Score update please?!

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Ejiofor.4801

Ejiofor.4801

Ladies, ladies…

Yer all purdee!

Internet is back! See you all tonight!

Gearstrip Jones, Engineer, Borlis Pass, [KPUP]
“Which Lo Pan? Little ol’ basket case on wheels, or the ten-foot-tall roadblock?!”
-Kurt Russell, Big Trouble in Little China

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Silke.1695

Silke.1695

oops forgot the update:

Thank you for the score update! I wasn’t able to play at all last night, so logged in here on lunch to get a bit of my WvW fix. I realize the scoreboard doesn’t tell the entire story, but one thing is clear as glass. Our Asiatic/Oceanic crew are the Bomb! Thank you guys and gals for doing what you do so well
And as always, props to our great NA folks for staying the course. I can’t wait to jump into the battle again tonight. I’ll bring the cookies. ~~ Mmmmmm coookies~

Toasted Coaster

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

I’m hard wired to kill yaks, it was an inevitable event. Just because TC is in to cross species dressing, doesn’t mean I hate them. I just wish they would do it behind closed doors.

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: TheFug.5278

TheFug.5278

Quite true.

I remember the first time seeing the BT zerg in TC borderlands. You guys absolutely destroyed our pugs over and over again. It was pretty cool.

But then ofcourse KH started their raid night, came out of the garrison, absolutely stomped your entire BT zerg and every single one of you magically dissapeared from the borderland leaving us to PVdoor for the rest of the night. It was pretty dissapointing.

I can’t wait to see you guys again hopefully in T2 – it would be nice to see you actually stay and fight.

And if you don’t want any TC to take part in your thread, then maybe you should guys should stay out of our thread. But ofcourse that’s not how it works around here, everyone is just looking for their opportunity to troll after all.

[KH] Kwisatz Haderach

(edited by TheFug.5278)

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: TIMMEH.8106

TIMMEH.8106

I don’t remember that happening. We don’t mind losing if we learn new things. Honestly wish wigs didn’t say anything though. I would rather just have the fighting do the talking instead of kitten chest thumping.

We will keep coming out. Let’s try and get this thread back on track

Weilf
[BT] Black Talons
Ele