3/15 - AR/DH/IoJ

3/15 - AR/DH/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

We just wanted to clean the place up for you.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

3/15 - AR/DH/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

because we’re BALLIN

Attachments:

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

3/15 - AR/DH/IoJ

in WvW

Tetra Bug.7134

also we’re balin and we gave you a RROYAL welcome to SM last night lol

Attachments:

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

(edited by Tetra Bug.7134)

3/15 - AR/DH/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Pedra.4381

Pedra.4381

SOS is having a great time in wvw, good fun fights. My crew appreciate the challenges.

For everyone’s entertainment, attached is Episode 3 of the comic strip line up.

Enjoy,

That was me and one of my guild mates yelling for help at SM while a certain unnamed Commander held his zerg to defend a guard point. I can tell you one thing, no one took it from him. Was a bit frustrating but also funny as kitten.

Pedra, Ranger on Anvil Rock

JonPeters.5630:]I do still believe ranger is the profession in most need of improvement…

3/15 - AR/DH/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

Bleh, our famous darkhaven sunday morning hath struck again…Anvil with a 6k lead now.

I do have to say, we have had some killer battles this weekend. It kinda sucks the fun out of it when the third team just lifts skirt and lets everyone at it though…makes it a 1v1 and things can get icky fast.

I will say one thing though, when you T. A. R .D’s get angry you swarm like wasps, the portal from your castle looked like a kitten justin bieber concert….

Wait, so the Biebs wasn’t there ? Who lied to us ! Why would someone play such a horrible joke on AR, I for one was wearing my favorite Biebs haircut.

3/15 - AR/DH/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: dabomb.4056

dabomb.4056

To the group of defenders in DHBL, thanks for the great fun!
i was the mesmer with the 2 thieves battling out with you guys, alas all good fun comes to an end.

Rekz – #Getgud, Champion illusionist

3/15 - AR/DH/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Phenona.9457

Phenona.9457

Had fun in DH Bl, took my first camp by myself!!! Built a ballista, had a AR guardian added to my party for a sec ( Bigben I’ll see you on the battlefields again), defend “my” camp from 2 DH but was wiped by 10 AR invaders. Good times

Phenona-Ranger, Somaina-Mes, Shaleo-Theif, Chrytheena-Ele, Milphina-Engi, Purpleppleater Yum- Mes.
Running [Lost] in IoJ

3/15 - AR/DH/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: hyjaxxx.1584

hyjaxxx.1584

Well our Notoriously Dead DarkHaven Sunday and week mornings have done it to us again. its amazing how some servers have such a strong morning presence and others are ghost towns. it really makes me a sad panda to go from holding all weekend with a strong lead, going to bed late sat night ..then log on at noon on sunday and be down 20k

I sure wish Isle would attempt to put up a fight so its Not a 1v1 battle every week.

anyhow, the fights have been epic lets see what the remainder of the week holds for AR vs DH

Whoajaxx the Ranger
Re-Port331,331R,DD331,Re-portV
Currently looking for wvw guild@henge

3/15 - AR/DH/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyGiraffe.4123

KinkyGiraffe.4123

I sure wish Isle would attempt to put up a fight so its Not a 1v1 battle every week.

anyhow, the fights have been epic lets see what the remainder of the week holds for AR vs DH

Heh heh heh… Thats quite funny.
We were trying to retake our keep in EB from AR when we had DH spawn camping us. How about you guys try and fight AR instead of going for easy points in IoJ borderlands and stop it from being a 2v1 against the weakest server

Courtesy of Mexay, i think its clear that we put up a fight when we want to

Attachments:

Mr(s) Starkk

3/15 - AR/DH/IoJ

in WvW

Tetra Bug.7134

Heh heh heh… Thats quite funny.
We were trying to retake our keep in EB from AR when we had DH spawn camping us. How about you guys try and fight AR instead of going for easy points in IoJ borderlands and stop it from being a 2v1 against the weakest server

Courtesy of Mexay, i think its clear that we put up a fight when we want to

Attachments:

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

3/15 - AR/DH/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

Was an interesting spawn fight we had going on in EB. I came up to help defend OL and ended up sticking around for the fights!

Who was that mistform ranger who focused me the entire time (I was the female norn Mesmer commander) that was annoying! Haha I couldn’t go anywhere without arrows pew pewing at me and a bear snacking on my rear.

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

3/15 - AR/DH/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Redgrass.3067

Redgrass.3067

I haven’t commanded in a while…until tonight that is! Had loads of fun running with my guild (WAR), TDME, TWIN and VS in IoJ BL. Got a whisper from TDME and we took IoJ Hills.

Then while we were busy with IoJ at bay. DH decided to take Hills when it had paper gates. Go figure.

Then while we were in the midst of wiping IoJ, for the first time, at inner bay. DH takes their garrison. Hmm a pattern is forming here.

Then after wiping IoJ countless times on inner, DH weasels their way in and hides in the water. When they think it’s clear they decide to try where IoJ had failed countless times before. A 3-way proceeds for 30 minutes and AR stands victorious! Had a little commander on commander action with the kitten from Abys DH server. The big char with the legendary. Good times!

Cmdr. Sinema Kane-80 Necro
Lil Bully-80 Thief

3/15 - AR/DH/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: praline.8254

praline.8254

Lots of fun at IoJ bay tonight, even if we didn’t get the bay and lost everything else on the map in the meantime. IoJ’s first push into bay was only at half strength with some of our forces leaving to defend garrison. Not sure if it we had everyone at bay if it would’ve made a difference, but it was a well timed garrison attack by DH. The three way that followed at inner bay was action packed.

Hope to see more of the same this week, and next…if we’re lucky enough to remain in T6!

[EPA] Orseau – Guardian
Isle of Janthir

3/15 - AR/DH/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

@Praline

I don’t know if you were there earlier, when IoJ set some trebuchet at north west camp in their borderland. There was some good fights down there!

I attacked the camp with a group of STAR and a Commander we just meet, then people started joining the fight and it became a pretty nice war. We had to retreat to bay, IoJ was a bit too much for us this time.

Also a good fight in DH BL, we were trying to hit and run DH from behind when they were trying to siege the only IoJ tower south west. Really good fight happened after.

Once again we had to retreat to our spawn for safety.

My first good night of fight this week, thanks DH and IoJ!

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

3/15 - AR/DH/IoJ

in WvW

Tetra Bug.7134

IoJ unless NSP gets off the forums and starts playing you’re safe

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

3/15 - AR/DH/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

Also a good fight in DH BL, we were trying to hit and run DH from behind when they were trying to siege the only IoJ tower south west. Really good fight happened after.

That was fun, I enjoyed that hot mess of a IOJ/DH/AR party at redbriar. I was the upscale mesmer turning you guys into moas. ^__^ I had to smile when I strayed too far from my fellow DH and an AR necro yoinked me onto the bridge and I subsequently got my kitten kicked, and then was simultaneously finished by [SOLO] and some [STAR]. Ganked with ~style

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

3/15 - AR/DH/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Magi.8947

Dark Magi.8947

That was some pretty intense fighting in IoJ’s bay last night. Felt like a good 3 hour battle.

3/15 - AR/DH/IoJ

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

That was fun, I enjoyed that hot mess of a IOJ/DH/AR party at redbriar. I was the upscale mesmer turning you guys into moas. ^__^ I had to smile when I strayed too far from my fellow DH and an AR necro yoinked me onto the bridge and I subsequently got my kitten kicked, and then was simultaneously finished by [SOLO] and some [STAR]. Ganked with ~style

Yeah I think I remember you. I hate mesmers, even upleveled mesmer.

But you still got the tower, we were not proud of us :P

3/15 - AR/DH/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

I haven’t commanded in a while…until tonight that is! Had loads of fun running with my guild (WAR), TDME, TWIN and VS in IoJ BL. Got a whisper from TDME and we took IoJ Hills.

Then while we were busy with IoJ at bay. DH decided to take Hills when it had paper gates. Go figure.

Then while we were in the midst of wiping IoJ, for the first time, at inner bay. DH takes their garrison. Hmm a pattern is forming here.

Then after wiping IoJ countless times on inner, DH weasels their way in and hides in the water. When they think it’s clear they decide to try where IoJ had failed countless times before. A 3-way proceeds for 30 minutes and AR stands victorious! Had a little commander on commander action with the kitten from Abys DH server. The big char with the legendary. Good times!

Was there with DH Abys, that battle was totally brutal. We spanked many of you initially but you had it your way when we tried to reach your Lord.

Died just beside my commander and guild leader, as a loyal soldier. I think he tried to res me… Best kittening commander ever.

Very good players in AR. IoJ have great players as well, but seems to be outnumbered.

(edited by Xillllix.3485)

3/15 - AR/DH/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

Come on AR Push DH Harder!, We need you to get united and destroy Ebay and all T4 fail servers – Borlis Rock. aka Anvil Pass

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

3/15 - AR/DH/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

According to millenium looks like Manvil Rock will be moving up looking forward to some great fights against your server! Cheers

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

3/15 - AR/DH/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

This thread is dissapointing, only 2 pages.

Lets move over to the T5 thread and see what kind of trouble we can stir up, Ebay should be fuming come Friday imo.

3/15 - AR/DH/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: TheShadow.6205

TheShadow.6205

Great fighting so far. Been running almost every night. AR zergs are terrifying, but fun to squish. :P

Garran The Lost – 80 Thief
Seventh Abyss [Abys]
Darkhaven

3/15 - AR/DH/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

Well, if AR does wind up moving up a tier, I think that DR may be surprised by how stout the player base on DH actually is. Definitely can put bodies on the field. Has been a fun match up with DH, really wish IoJ could field more folks more often, but I guess people need to sleep, eat, work, etc.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

3/15 - AR/DH/IoJ

in WvW

KinkyGiraffe.4123

Who is the Darkhaven Asuran gaurdian commander thats always in DH borderlands?

I love fighting against you and your force! Im sure youre the one that was defending during that 3 hour siege on bay.
Im the Female norn ranger from IoJ!

Mr(s) Starkk

3/15 - AR/DH/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

This week has been much better competition, I am enjoying it! I am glad to see IoJ keeps kicking! Much respect for you guys! It was to the point that I actually requested we stop sieging one of your towers, just to let you have something. You guys keep coming though! DH pulled off some really good moves on us (AR) tonight. Flipping our towers to distract us from your assault on IOJ territory in EB – well orchestrated. If only we could learn to man/defend our upgraded towers…

3/15 - AR/DH/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

My respect to IoJ as well, you defended your Garrison from us (DH) last night and won with style. As for AR, those battles earlier at the camp south of Quentin… Brutal… When our zerg meet it’s brutal (and laggy).

3/15 - AR/DH/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Rager.8543

Lord Rager.8543

Who is the Darkhaven Asuran gaurdian commander thats always in DH borderlands?

I love fighting against you and your force! Im sure youre the one that was defending during that 3 hour siege on bay.
Im the Female norn ranger from IoJ!

I would say me but im not a commander…… yet

Sounds like someone i know but then he usely not in our BL so i wont say who. Also a guild tag would be helpful

Commander The Tallest Rager
Darkhaven Asuran Guardian
S O T D Warband [SotD]

3/15 - AR/DH/IoJ

in WvW

hyjaxxx.1584

well, the battles have been fun.Its nice to see some strategy. I know Dark Haven spirits are high despite the 40k AR lead. I have a feeling that we are going to be getting an influx of transfers to DH to fill our Completely Dead AM shift. Once that happens..Batten down the hatches cause the Dark Haven Pain Train is Coming through!

As a side note, I would be interested to see where the majority of AR players Hail From….because your around the clock coverage is amazing… Multiple States with basements packed with glazy eyed AR’ers kickin us around hehe.

Whoajaxx the Ranger

3/15 - AR/DH/IoJ

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

They come from PvE when we are winning.

I heard DR have an issue with around the clock coverage. So I hope next week Ar goes up a tier, and DR come dance with you. DH and DR might have a good match up!

3/15 - AR/DH/IoJ

in WvW

hyjaxxx.1584

well that makes sense. but its amazing how steady the coverage is . in the morning when we have maybe 5 people in wvw you guys have about 8 hours to get 450-600 PP a tick. thats what makes the difference.

Whoajaxx the Ranger

3/15 - AR/DH/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Bearded.6485

Bearded.6485

well, the battles have been fun.Its nice to see some strategy. I know Dark Haven spirits are high despite the 40k AR lead. I have a feeling that we are going to be getting an influx of transfers to DH to fill our Completely Dead AM shift. Once that happens..Batten down the hatches cause the Dark Haven Pain Train is Coming through!

As a side note, I would be interested to see where the majority of AR players Hail From….because your around the clock coverage is amazing… Multiple States with basements packed with glazy eyed AR’ers kickin us around hehe.

Around the clock coverage?

Whadafu when did we get that?

3/15 - AR/DH/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: realdealduel.9708

realdealduel.9708

Our coverage isnt that great we only have enough to pvdoor but if theres any sort of resistance nothing would change.Our coverage is just better than dh and loj because of numbers.

3/15 - AR/DH/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: LovesToSpooge.6917

LovesToSpooge.6917

Thank you IOJ for the sick 4v4 thief fight last night at the south eastern camp in Anvil Rock BL

The Black Tides [TBT]
Captian Lysander
Manvil Rock

3/15 - AR/DH/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Magi.8947

Dark Magi.8947

/kneel
/kneel
/kneel
/kneel
/kneel

Im sure DH knows who this was :P

3/15 - AR/DH/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Catisa.6507

Catisa.6507

DH: If you spent half the time learning to fight players as you do looking for whats not currently being defended so you can PvDoor it, you’d be doing a lot better. Kinda sad the only time you guys come to play is when you have overwhelming numbers and still lose the majority of time (think back to the 2 hours SoS had you on farm at bravost, you finally took it back after we left cause you guys sent some people to pvdoor our keep again).

The other day you guys punched 3 holes in SM walls, ran us out of all 2,800 supply, came in to inner once, got wiped with half the numbers and then ported in mass to IoJ because there was some resistance, even tho you had us clearly on the ropes. Are you that afraid of repair bills? I don’t get it.
I have a feeling AR will get its butt handed to them in t5, but honestly I’d rather die more if it means some fights with people that fight back and don’t run to the lowest populated map and hope no one shows up.

AR

3/15 - AR/DH/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Catisa.6507

Catisa.6507

If only we could learn to man/defend our upgraded towers…

Maybe if the commander would have responded to calls for help … S/he had plenty of call outs in team and map chat to know it was happening.

AR

3/15 - AR/DH/IoJ

in WvW

KinkyGiraffe.4123

DH: If you spent half the time learning to fight players as you do looking for whats not currently being defended so you can PvDoor it, you’d be doing a lot better. Kinda sad the only time you guys come to play is when you have overwhelming numbers and still lose the majority of time (think back to the 2 hours SoS had you on farm at bravost, you finally took it back after we left cause you guys sent some people to pvdoor our keep again).

The other day you guys punched 3 holes in SM walls, ran us out of all 2,800 supply, came in to inner once, got wiped with half the numbers and then ported in mass to IoJ because there was some resistance, even tho you had us clearly on the ropes. Are you that afraid of repair bills? I don’t get it.
I have a feeling AR will get its butt handed to them in t5, but honestly I’d rather die more if it means some fights with people that fight back and don’t run to the lowest populated map and hope no one shows up.

Cute coming from someone in AR, tonight we had most of our force pushing out in DH borderlands whilst AR were taking our stuff in EB aswell as taking camps from us in DH whilst we attacked the keep. DH has your castle and we have them distracted in their borderlands and you push on us in EB and DHBL? We’re already the weakest server without being ganged up on. Practice what you preach fellas.

Attachments:

Mr(s) Starkk

3/15 - AR/DH/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Opc.4718

Opc.4718

Cute coming from someone in AR, tonight we had most of our force pushing out in DH borderlands whilst AR were taking our stuff in EB aswell as taking camps from us in DH whilst we attacked the keep. DH has your castle and we have them distracted in their borderlands and you push on us in EB and DHBL? We’re already the weakest server without being ganged up on. Practice what you preach fellas.

In terms of strategy, that’s not a bad idea at all. SM takes time to treb down, and meanwhile we can get free point ticks from undefended objectives in EB. Why not?

Also, real props to IOJ, finally had some impressive real fights with you guys in EB last night. If you just had better coverage, you’d be on the rise again

Kehlirixx Q | Nixx Q | Classic Bunker

3/15 - AR/DH/IoJ

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

At Least SoS is there to troll a bit, maybe this thread will wake up a bit.

I don’t remember when was the last time our match up thread was soooo boring.

DH IoJ, don’t you have any troll? Any emotional guy? Any Crazy players?

3/15 - AR/DH/IoJ

in WvW

Tetra Bug.7134

Had fun last night trading towers in AR BL with the [MoRt] lead zerg early last night. Good fights, We were working a bit outnumbered given the usual size of the zergs you dudes pull and since when we hit you first it was game over but head to head we slowly dropped. Wasn’t there for long, had to hand over the reins to get some work done but [WAR] loves a good [MoRt] fight.

If that 3 point difference in glicko between us and Devona’s gets closed I want to say we’ve really enjoyed fighting you both IoJ and DH. Wish you both the best and from the sounds of it T5 is going to be like it was when it was BP/AR/NSP, and in that case you guys should have a fun matchup.

Also to the ranger and ele from [FC] that were roaming in EB yesterday, you cost me a lot in repairs. I swear I was testing a build! Looked good on paper…

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

3/15 - AR/DH/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA

COME ON AR, WE NEED YOU, YOU ARE ALMOST THERE

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

3/15 - AR/DH/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

Had fun last night trading towers in AR BL with the [MoRt] lead zerg early last night. Good fights, We were working a bit outnumbered given the usual size of the zergs you dudes pull and since when we hit you first it was game over but head to head we slowly dropped. Wasn’t there for long, had to hand over the reins to get some work done but [WAR] loves a good [MoRt] fight.

We enjoyed the fights too. Our guild’s WvW participation has grown significantly over the last couple weeks and we’ve had a lot of fun lately If you guys do move up, give BP and EB a run for their money for us.

Had a great time in AR BL last night. The golems were a’ rollin’, and Myro had his F S UP hat on! Sorry bout those multiple upgrade bills in your garrison and bay, Anvil Rock… except not And I think DH and IOJ need to give each other a high five for this pie chart. Or at least a semi-friendly wave from behind ballistas.

Attachments:

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

3/15 - AR/DH/IoJ

in WvW

hyjaxxx.1584

Ok, ill take the Bait. Ill be the DH crazy guy . For those complaining about DarkHaven taking objectives when they are unguarded……no Duh… whos gonna leave free points laying around. We have server wide strategy to take whats open and if we take it from the person who is in the lead its double points (youre losing X plus we are gaining X)

Our only issue right now is the Bankers Shift, and the fact that its a 1v1 battle since Isle has been lobotomized. Taking the 3rd team out of the equation really makes it tough for the other team with fewer people. as the team in the lead gets Huge ticks during weak shifts.

But i do have to say. Im having more fun with Anvil then i ever did with Gates/Henge. Hats off to your Coverage and dedication to the WvW Scene!

Long Live Dark Haven!

Whoajaxx the Ranger

3/15 - AR/DH/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: realdealduel.9708

realdealduel.9708

Im pretty sure its the same fighting ar but so far fighting dh and loj has been thief thief thief thief. Does anyone play any other classes? Only class ive seen roaming on my guardian.

3/15 - AR/DH/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Joey.3928

Joey.3928

Im pretty sure its the same fighting ar but so far fighting dh and loj has been thief thief thief thief. Does anyone play any other classes? Only class ive seen roaming on my guardian.

I use my ranger mostly. However she has a thief headband :P

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger
Hardcorepwnograhpy [HARD] | Isle of Janthir

3/15 - AR/DH/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Blacky Sheaperd.8690

Blacky Sheaperd.8690

Gotta say, most fun thing about PvDoor, being able to take a fortified Stonemist in about 8 minutes with no resistance.

Mmmmm, that free xp.

Main and WVW wrecking machine~Shockroas.
80 farming warrior~Malora Steelfang.
maximum ganker~Sir Gangplank.

3/15 - AR/DH/IoJ

in WvW

KinkyGiraffe.4123

I laugh when i see a group of theives trying to gank some people in our zerg, especially when i (and the whole group) turn around and chase them off

Wait until the next patch, with out culling thieves will not be as prominent.

Mr(s) Starkk

3/15 - AR/DH/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Therris.4107

Therris.4107

Several days ago DH had SM and it was fully fortified. AR golem rushed the outer gate, then used golems and rams to knock down the inner gate. What followed was a 2 1/2 – 3 hour fight for SM. We were outnumbered by AR. IoJ also used this opportunity to knock down a gate and try to take the keep. Vastly outnumbered and all siege in the inner room destroyed withing 15 minutes we held ALL of you out of the lords room for almost 3 hours. Learn to fight?
We have demonstrated time and again we more than know how to fight. We tend to win most of our fights when outnumbered 3 to 2. I have seen SoS get crushed the same as any other guild or zerg. We have our biggest issue with the “down time” for our server. I’ve noticed AR doesn’t have any problems attacking both our BL and EB when we have no one to defend it. And I have seen time and again AR will jump to IoJ and take their lands when they meet resistance from DH.
Please do not even TRY to put out there that AR is in any way NOT any more opportunistic than any other server. AR will take a tower, hit another, encounter resistance and move enough people to yet a third or our BL to draw off forces. They will move to our BL and take undefended towers and/or keeps. This is called tactics and is used by ALL the servers. If you don’t use them, then please by all means use your 24 hour zergs to build enough points to move up to the next tier where BP is, so you can again get rolled by their server as you were before they moved up.

3/15 - AR/DH/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Zabroccoli.5870

Zabroccoli.5870

^^ what s/he said. I was in that fight for SM. we may have lost it in the end but we were able to hold IOJ and AR off for almost three hours. Not to mention I only had to respawn and rush back three times during the fight. I will gladly fight side by side with anyone on DH. This group of folks knows how to play.

80 Elementalist – Codex Day – Incinerator
80 Mesmer – Liara Tree Soni – Eternity
Sea of Sorrows