3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Fights in the oceanic prime-time against SoR were awesome last night, although after a little incident we had a little bit of spontaneous RP….

When we were taking back briar on our home borderlands, a certain individual entered my party – normally if the name of the guy is obviously someone from SoR or JQ I’d immediately kick them from the party. Well last night I made an exception since this guy was using a Jack-a-lope tonic that you get in PvE – once we flipped SoR’s tower we begun the hunt for the legendary jackalope. We proceeded to chase the d/d ele who was using the tonic across the map all the way to the lake tower where we caught him and surprise surprise the HIRE zerg appeared at the doorstep to try and wipe us with equal numbers to ours .

The whole incident was freaking hilarious. I’m not even mad, just knock it off.

http://i.imgur.com/OsF6Ujm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/J7Rbdkx.jpg

btw HIRE, I’d be up for GvG but you gotta keep in mind that it’ll be hard to schedule seeing as we have to hold our own in our prime-time when Choo is not doing 30 hour shifts.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

EMP refuses to GvG TW during primetime with the reason given that the score was too close.

Currently doing one against BG, AGG guild, during primetime, only down 9k, with the current lowest PPT.

Suspicious.

Not really. The outcome in a TW vs EMP fight is pretty much predetermined. If I was them, i would find every reason to avoid fighting TW too.

We refuse to work with guilds that create so much hostility and harassment.

Unfortunately, the only hostility was due to you setting up and cancelling fights at the very last minute three different times. There was no ill will with your guild from TW up until the point and time you completely disrespected everyone that made time to attend the scheduled event with you.

You have a pretty good GvG record, so I am not sure why you kept cancelling and making excuses. It is too bad, really.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: taek.9386

taek.9386

EMP have become like PRX and don’t want to tarnish their precious w/l ratio so they’ll do anything to avoid losing

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

We refuse to work with guilds that create so much hostility and harassment.

But TW loves you noodles! We always target you first on inc!

[TW]Tempest Wolves

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Ace.7361

Ace.7361

FEAR drops legendaries not precurors so come back anytime we love the fights. Most fun I had in a while, more fighting less running. :P

Earnel/Irmo/Ingwe
Leader of [FEAR]
www.fear-guild.com

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Sticks.9374

Sticks.9374

So far in my experience tonight in JQBL I’m supposed to say ZOMG JQ and BG 2v1 and ZOMG BG zergin hard.

Instead I’ll say good fights guys this is challenging and a blast

Mallet the Mad
Knight Templars
SoR Mesmer of Madness

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Genesis Notch.1905

Genesis Notch.1905

Thats ok though, we already get enjoyment of rolling you with less numbers so even numbers wouldn’t even be fair for you.

Actually that’s quite the other way round on the battlefield.

I am in charge of gas tanks. Tink Tink.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Korbaal.6402

Korbaal.6402

FEAR drops legendaries not precurors so come back anytime we love the fights. Most fun I had in a while, more fighting less running. :P

Did you watch the video? Half your guys ran for the hills. But yes it was fun thanks for that.

[RIP STAR]

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Durian.5419

Durian.5419

It’s going to be a real shame when culling gets fixed. People won’t look around and think they are wiping 40 with 20 anymore.

Takkek Twicechosen, bone-collecting ranger of Plague[SICK]

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

It’s going to be a real shame when culling gets fixed. People won’t look around and think they are wiping 40 with 20 anymore.

I’ve wondered if this will be the case many times. I like to think we’ll know when we outnumber the enemy, but I wonder if the phenomenon will still occur.

on the other topic,

Glad to see EMP doing well still, seems they are the current reigning champions in the GvG world. The guild to beat for sure.

Has TW even ever done a GvG? Maybe you guys could fight some folks that aren’t EMP and see how you do against the people EMP are fighting if EMP doesn’t wish to fight you guys.

-Desirz Matheon

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

What was the final gvg score?

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

JQ/BG came out on top over SoR each time SoR rushed in.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Durian.5419

Durian.5419

Has TW even ever done a GvG? Maybe you guys could fight some folks that aren’t EMP and see how you do against the people EMP are fighting if EMP doesn’t wish to fight you guys.

They have to battle to the top for the Dream Fight…

Takkek Twicechosen, bone-collecting ranger of Plague[SICK]

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: ghostchipz.2341

ghostchipz.2341

I see seas of green…….. red doritos too
I see em run….. from me and for you
And I think to myself…. what a wonderful world v world.

I see tides of blue….. loot bags so bright
a tightly stacked zerg…. a mesmers delight
And I think to myself …..what a wonderful world v world

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: jojojoon.8607

jojojoon.8607

Anyone else find it funny that EMP claim 1 thing and do another? I mean they claim the score is too close so they don’t fight TW. Yet they fight Agg when the score is much closer now that it has been since BG got here.They claim they don’t want to gvg TW because gvg is not about chest thumping. And then they brag about their gvg record. They claim TW doesn’t give proper respect but they use the videos of their GvGs are recruitment adds. LoL…. I honestly am losing more and more respect for EMP every time they come up with another excuse. Just fight them and get it over with.

As tw not doing gvg against anyone else I have to say I think thats more or less people being afraid of them. I see them offering to set up GvGs all the time but no one seems to take them up on the offer.

At least from what I can tell from the forum, guilds from other servers who have fought EMP have either given them compliments or said they’ve had no issues with the GvG. I have only seen issues arising when they have scheduled or fought guilds from SOR. And seeing the amount of chest thumping posts on the forum from SOR, I may understand why RawNoodles thinks SOR has created a hostile environment in wvw.

About 6 or 7 posts down is a response from Votf who was in SOS when they fought Emp. He pretty much said they had no issues with the GvG vs EMP. JQ and SOS were bitter rivals back then but they were able to do GvG in a respectful manner. Remember, to get respect, you need to give respect.

http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/80025-tier-1-gvg-emptsym-hb-votf/page__st__90

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Saruon.4085

Saruon.4085

Thanks for the GvGs today EMP, looking forward to more fights in the future!

I have mad respect for your guild!

/Salute

~Brohawkus

[Aggression] -Relentless by Nature-
We <3 Haters
The Prophet of Aggression

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

My favorite part of that GvG tonight, was the guardian who thought he was tough and tried to fight the thf, then the thf dominated him so bad his whole guild had to come over and save him.

Also after that when said thf proceeded to get 70+ agg kills with only 3 deaths as revenge for them being so petty.

Special shout out to FEAR, I hope you continue to interrupt GvG matches, as I enjoy fighting people.

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thwomp.3912

Thwomp.3912

/Salute

~Brohawkus

Great fights AGG, the first two rounds def put us on our toes and made us re-think how we were doing things.

Had a ton of fun

BG – Faboose – Ranger
BG – Thwompp – Elly
BG – Thwomp Jr – Warrior

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

fivekiller.1432

Anyone else find it funny that EMP claim 1 thing and do another? I mean they claim the score is too close so they don’t fight TW. Yet they fight Agg when the score is much closer now that it has been since BG got here.They claim they don’t want to gvg TW because gvg is not about chest thumping. And then they brag about their gvg record. They claim TW doesn’t give proper respect but they use the videos of their GvGs are recruitment adds. LoL…. I honestly am losing more and more respect for EMP every time they come up with another excuse. Just fight them and get it over with.

As tw not doing gvg against anyone else I have to say I think thats more or less people being afraid of them. I see them offering to set up GvGs all the time but no one seems to take them up on the offer.

What are you talking about, roughly 5-10 posts before yours an EMP leader outlines the exact reasons they don’t want to GvG against TW.

And posting announcements that GvG is going to happen followed by the score isn’t bragging or “chest thumping.” EMP has always posted the results whether they win or lose.

look here: http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/80025-tier-1-gvg-emptsym-hb-votf/

EMP vs VOTF score 0-5 VOTF, still got posted along with all the others.

We’re fortunate to have guild leaders keeping us spectators in the loop. We shouldn’t discourage them from trying to keep the community involved by calling them braggarts every time they post the results. This is the main reason someone like me, who is not involved, is arguing against you.

-Desirz Matheon

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

/Salute

~Brohawkus

It was very fun coordinating with you and the guild! We had to change our routing tactics so abruptly to how well you guys were stacked! Keep up the good work, stay in touch and thanks for those that took the time to set up!

/salute

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fixeon.5076

Fixeon.5076

At least from what I can tell from the forum, guilds from other servers who have fought EMP have either given them compliments or said they’ve had no issues with the GvG. I have only seen issues arising when they have scheduled or fought guilds from SOR. And seeing the amount of chest thumping posts on the forum from SOR, I may understand why RawNoodles thinks SOR has created a hostile environment in wvw.

About 6 or 7 posts down is a response from Votf who was in SOS when they fought Emp. He pretty much said they had no issues with the GvG vs EMP. JQ and SOS were bitter rivals back then but they were able to do GvG in a respectful manner. Remember, to get respect, you need to give respect.

http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/80025-tier-1-gvg-emptsym-hb-votf/page__st__90

EMP canceled on TW 3 times after agreeing to a time and date. Respect is earned not given and I see no reason for TW to respect a guild that cant keep it’s word. I am sure win or lose TW would be just as respectful as any other guild here. It’s not like if they lose they are going to cry about how they cheated and had more people than them. Or complain that spectators helped… GvG is about guild pride just as much as it is about anything else. And if you can’t accept that if you lose the other team is going to celebrate then you shouldn’t be playing the game. This isn’t pee-wee soccer… not everyone is a winner.

@fivekiller, If you read my post you would see my point is that every reason they have used is nothing more than excuse to avoid the fight. I am sick of seeing them dodge the fight. Just get it done and over with and then the rest of us don’t have to listen to the back and forth anymore.

Fixeon – Guardian
Umberage of Death – Thief
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

(edited by Fixeon.5076)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

SFShinigami.2015

Respect is earned not given

I think you just solved your own problem.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

fivekiller.1432

EMP canceled on TW 3 times after agreeing to a time and date. Respect is earned not given and I see no reason for TW to respect a guild that cant keep it’s word. I am sure win or lose TW would be just as respectful as any other guild here. It’s not like if they lose they are going to cry about how they cheated and had more people than them. Or complain that spectators helped… GvG is about guild pride just as much as it is about anything else. And if you can’t accept that if you lose the other team is going to celebrate then you shouldn’t be playing the game. This isn’t pee-wee soccer… not everyone is a winner.

@fivekiller, If you read my post you would see my point is that every reason they have used is nothing more than excuse to avoid the fight. I am sick of seeing them dodge the fight. Just get it done and over with and then the rest of us don’t have to listen to the back and forth anymore.

Some of us try to be respectful towards all those we encounter. No creature must earn the respect of a gentleman. If all young people would try to follow this tenet the world could be a brighter place.

And I wasn’t trying to make any comments on excuses or make any claim other than that I felt your logic behind your second “reason” was flawed in that I have yet to see EMP publicly brag about their accomplishments beyond what is reasonable. I was merely pointing out why i feel the false dilemma you argued was in fact false.

-Desirz Matheon

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Fixeon.5076

@SFShinigami Who ever said TW wanted respect? They want a fight.

@GekoHayate Well you see… Every map TW goes into enemy servers stop showing up on and it gets very boring. You can’t be too hard on them they have too much free time on their hands.

Edit: @fivekiller Maybe you are right. I might be being too hard on emp for their videos. I just found them to be in very poor taste.

Fixeon – Guardian
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

(edited by Fixeon.5076)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: jojojoon.8607

jojojoon.8607

Let me quote part of your previous post again, since with your chest thumping, you failed to understand what I mean by giving respect.

Notice that from this quote, it’s not even about EMP. You have trashed every guild from almost all NA servers who have not fought with TW in a GvG by calling them out and essentially saying that they’re scared and chickening out in a fight with TW. Do you even know for a fact that’s the reason? No, you don’t. It’s uncalled for. It’s being disrespectful to other guilds. Now, do you understand why I said if you want respect, you need to give respect.

Think about it. If I’m a guild leader and Emp goes up to me “hey, I would like a good GvG matchup with you guys” and then you have TW going up to me “hey, I heard you guys are a bunch of chickens and are afraid of us. If not, prove it.” Who do you think I would accept a match with? Which guild do you think I would respect more?

(edited by jojojoon.8607)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

TBH I’ve only seen like 5 TW post somewhat regularly, I haven’t seen any officers post or their guild leader post in any threads since coming to T1.

And hearing Indo in TS, I don’t think he cares about what the enemy thinks, he has said it many times something along the lines of ‘If your enemy doesn’t hate you, you’re doing it wrong, your allies should love you and your enemies hate you’.

I mean half of JQ played with him, and ALL of JQ’s old commanders trained under him before they started commanding on their own(including Noodles). I think people know Indo and TW are an asset to the server they are on and a pita to the servers they are fighting. It’s the reason so many people on JQ begged them to come back before free transfers were closed(And supposedly a couple of the major old guilds asked them to come back just last week-which is both amusing and ironic). Though to be fair I’ve heard Indo also say JQ was their first home and he still keeps in touch with a lot of people there.

And he says ‘Punish them’ a lot too along with a lot of ninja afks.

(edited by Jahn.7019)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

I find it hilarious that SoR is suddenly full of high school/middle school students. Can I be one to? I want to go back to a simpler time T.T

Proumbro, take me with you? i’ll give you all the goodies from my lunch bag.

OMG it’s like 35 gold to list this thing on the trading post… I dont have enough….

i JUUUUST might have enough to list that for ya. so whenever is most convenient for you, feel free to send it over. ; ))

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

SFShinigami.2015

@SFShinigami Who ever said TW wanted respect?

You solved your own problem there again. It is pretty tough to organize something between two parties when the two parties don’t respect each other.

EDIT: And yes, that goes both ways

(edited by SFShinigami.2015)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Medeyn.8562

Medeyn.8562

Fights in the oceanic prime-time against SoR were awesome last night, although after a little incident we had a little bit of spontaneous RP….

When we were taking back briar on our home borderlands, a certain individual entered my party – normally if the name of the guy is obviously someone from SoR or JQ I’d immediately kick them from the party. Well last night I made an exception since this guy was using a Jack-a-lope tonic that you get in PvE – once we flipped SoR’s tower we begun the hunt for the legendary jackalope. We proceeded to chase the d/d ele who was using the tonic across the map all the way to the lake tower where we caught him and surprise surprise the HIRE zerg appeared at the doorstep to try and wipe us with equal numbers to ours .

The whole incident was freaking hilarious. I’m not even mad, just knock it off.

http://i.imgur.com/OsF6Ujm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/J7Rbdkx.jpg

btw HIRE, I’d be up for GvG but you gotta keep in mind that it’ll be hard to schedule seeing as we have to hold our own in our prime-time when Choo is not doing 30 hour shifts.

That was an Ele called Azhulah yea? He was once in HIRE, still a good friend, but nahh, he had nothing to do with that, I think you guys wiped us anyway lol? It was at the tower right? He is a good guy dw :P No spying or anything of the sort.

We’d most likely be down fo GvG We got a bunch of new recruits we are trying to train and gear up, but yeah, If we get the time it’ll be great, get some good practice with eachother

Scyprotek | Retired SEA/OC Commander
Tarnished Coast

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Fixeon.5076

@jojojoon LoL coming from a serious FPS gamer background I would fight both. Trash talking is part of any game. And let’s face it they have not just put up 1 post. There have been a dozen or so posts and I am sure that they have sent pms to GLs and Commanders to set up gvgs too. And it is not like they are asking people to drop everything right now and do it. They are willing to set up dates and times. I see no reason to not fight them. Nothing better than a nice grudge match with a guild you hate every now and then.

EDIT: @SFShinigami They already had set up 3 dates at least to do the battle and EMP backed out every time. It clearly wasn’t that hard to set the dates up.

Fixeon – Guardian
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

(edited by Fixeon.5076)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

Off topic note, Talentless posted his video and his build in Necro forum.

I believe it’s Power build with Axe/Focus. (I’m not necro expert :P)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Jahn.7019

Though on a more neutral and positive note, who has a score update

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Balefire.7592

Balefire.7592

Off topic note, Talentless posted his video and his build in Necro forum.

I believe it’s Power build with Axe/Focus. (I’m not necro expert :P)

Thanks, I’ll definitely check it out.

Scrubbiest Necro NA.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

Looking like this might be a pretty big week for SoR. It’s nice to have a more balanced match-up.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

muekung.2518

Though on a more neutral and positive note, who has a score update

FoO will need to do alot of cleaning tonight…….

That mean they wont raid our BL ! Nice !

Attachments:

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Fixeon.5076

Choo was in BG tonight right? I think someone on BG made choo angry….. CHOO SMASH!

Fixeon – Guardian
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Jahn.7019

Choo was in BG tonight right? I think someone on BG made choo angry….. CHOO SMASH!

Getting on CHOO’s bad side results in your entire BL getting eatten up for the whole night.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Balefire.7592

Balefire.7592

Getting on CHOO’s bad side results in your entire BL getting eatten up for the whole night.

In particular: I’d reccomend against assaulting our backlines while Purp is on. You wouldn’t like Purp when he’s angry.

Scrubbiest Necro NA.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

SFShinigami.2015

Was it when we flipped hills right under their noses with fewer numbers? cuz that happened and we lawled.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

Stop with the kittentalk. There are many good guilds in Tier 1, both large and small. Some have worse forum warriors or trolls than others and that reflects negatively on the guild’s perceived skill, which it should not. Let’s be civil.

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

1:04 AM PST Score update!

Attachments:

Sanghae, legends can be true.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

SFShinigami.2015

Stop with the kittentalk. There are many good guilds in Tier 1, both large and small. Some have worse forum warriors or trolls than others and that reflects negatively on the guild’s perceived skill, which it should not. Let’s be civil.

I tip Jed’s quaggan backpack to you good sir and/or madam.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

@wondo – tip of my helm for your post right above. : )) and i personally felt, much needed every so often in the tier 1 threads.

i wanna go home and play! but first.. sushi for dindin!! mmmMmmmm.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

So Is BG scared of taking their own borderland back from SoR?

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

I think what Talentless was trying to say, but it came out wrong is that players from SoR tend to run from 1v1’s or small engagements and stick to their large groups even if the odds are fairly balanced.

OMG I totally agree with this. Every freakin time I find anyone from SOR alone I have to chase them half way across a freakin map to kill them. Like this guardian from CHOO, I chased her from outside hills all the way to this supply camp before she stopped, and the only reason she did is because some Ele from JQ showed up and knocked her down. Stop running from 1v1s please.

Attachments:

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

merc and co are trying at the moment with a huge zerg and getting wiped repeatedly trying to take back garrison…its quite amusing actually

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

merc and co are trying at the moment with a huge zerg and getting wiped repeatedly trying to take back garrison…its quite amusing actually

What’s amusing is how you forgot to mention the massive choo zerg camping the garrison doors and rushing out with culling on their side. You know MERC isn’t that bad- not saying anything negative about Choo.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

(edited by Vash.9183)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

What’s amusing is how you forgot to mention the massive choo zerg camping the garrison doors and rushing out with culling on their side. You know MERC isn’t that bad- not saying anything negative about Choo.

What would claims of wipes and the bags that follow be without blatant misrepresentation of the wiping party’s numbers?

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

We had like 5 choo with us. The rest were the impressive Rallian militia!!! Unite Rallians!!!!

Merc is a great guild. It’s just nice for once it isn’t a 40 man merc zerg just running over our 15-20 defenders.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

muekung.2518

What would claims of wipes and the bags that follow be without blatant misrepresentation of the wiping party’s numbers?

I know one thing, Everyone take a shot ! xD

There was an awesome Memser form [Merc] distracted us while 8-10 BG ninja keep lord.

Well played