3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

All I have to say is: kitten BG. Way to push hard for first place!

I know we here on SoR tried to make a fight of it early, but I don’t know what you guys did to get such a massive turnout of WvW players. Will be very interesting to see how close the final score between JQ and BG is.

Your NA pushed hard most of the week, but like BG’s first week against SOR/JQ in T1 the long hours aren’t sustainable.

Hopefully after the 26th patch people from all servers will be off their self-imposed breaks and we can have a kitten-fest in SM.

Any bets on how long before we crash the servers? My money is on the second 3-way in SM lord’s room.

Attachments:

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

(edited by GekoHayate.2451)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Sticks.9374

Sticks.9374

Is JQ about to be dethroned? Well played BG well played.

See if we listen to this take the week off hulaboola again!!

Lol srs though you guys are making a nice push, let’s see if you can make it all the way!

Mallet the Mad
Knight Templars
SoR Mesmer of Madness

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: blaze.8241

blaze.8241

If it wasn’t for the spies putting rams in the keep for whatever reason, JQ would be top. Enjoy the empty winnings guys.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Go get it BG!

We’re done till reset, if you want it, go get it!

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Mewkin.4028

Mewkin.4028

Should set up something with another guild on BG or SOR to break down the wall and wipe all the siege out, and then leave untouched.

We were actually killing the rams until JQ pushed out and wiped most of us, so much for good sportsmanship in this match up.

Maybe some of our leaders could coordinate with CDS concerning this issue when possible. I don’t know the thoughts of those who fought for the garrison in those moments, but I would have assumed after a while we did not expect to be rid of those rams anytime soon, so people just took care of all possible threats.

I’m not anyone noteworthy, however, so it would have to be up to someone else. Just some hopeful thinking. Also, Nyquil takes a really long time to kick in kitten

Zant – Jade Quarry – EMP
Professional Dingus

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Trikki.5803

Trikki.5803

Score update brought to you by NOC

Running pantsless since 2001.

P.S. World completion on JQ Garrison tonight baby!

Attachments:

Trikki – GM [NOC] Nocturnal (Oceanic Mature Age Guild)
Blackgate
http://www.nocturnalguild.com.au

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Heron.6859

Heron.6859

It’s a shame arena.net would allow this kind of poor sportsmanship.
All we need is a yes or no to this spying and sabotage act so we can send a spy over there to do the same thing, even out the playing field.

But we won’t stoop so low. We will grind it out
Go JQ!

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Trikki.5803

Trikki.5803

Must admit, as we broke into Garrison tonight and we saw all the Rams made in there, we were all very disappointed in that behaviour. Truth is though, we can’t prove one way or another who it was or even if it was from Blackgate. I suspect it was and we in no way condone that.

It happened to us 2 weeks ago when we first came into T1 again so I feel your pain.

Trikki – GM [NOC] Nocturnal (Oceanic Mature Age Guild)
Blackgate
http://www.nocturnalguild.com.au

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Dyroth.5063

Dyroth.5063

Sadly it’s an issue ever server will have to face one way or another until there are means that are put into place to prevent it, though I can not think of any that wouldn’t be abused. For the time we all just have to be ready to deal with it when it comes up and do our best to fight it.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

Ok why is BG or SoR getting the blame here for this ?? Do you even realise how easy it is to get into a T1 WvW guild. Since there is no way to check whether i am a native of the server or not, i can just come and guest to your server and join one of your WvW guilds and return back to my server to start the trolling. Moreover, there aren’t even any screenshots over here. If you can get the ID of the players instead of the typical blame game, maybe we can take some actions. Just putting blame on the other servers is ruining what was a great week in WvW for all the servers.

BG LA Best LA !!!

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Ponder.3647

Ponder.3647

What an exciting week it’s been! All three servers played very well, and I look forward to doing it again next week.

It’s unfortunate that the good players/guilds on Blackgate are subjected to the poor reputation that comes from the repeated underhanded tactics we’ve seen. BG would have done well, regardless of the stupid rams in garrison – but I fear that recognition will be overshadowed by cries of unfair play.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

^_^ I’m taking an hour break, got the ppt to 570! Major shout out to AoI and KnT for bringing the thunder, great work!

And ofc my loyal MERC minions!

Attachments:

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Shinji.2063

Shinji.2063

Come on SOR, why dont you body block for us like you do JQ when we are trying to get there keep on EB.

Makes BG feel you dont like them as much as JQ

(edited by Shinji.2063)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Nik Rane.6431

Nik Rane.6431

Is JQ about to be dethroned? Well played BG well played.

Probably, yes. With the amount of drama going on this week with spies, sabotage, cheats, exploits, and hiatuses from WvW with the impending patch, it’s likely that we will not see any competition from any side except for BG until the 23rd.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

I’m excited for a true barn burner tomorrow. Who will push hard until reset? Who will wait until reset to push? Who will wait until the 26th?

Gonna be good fights for the next 12 hours. Everyone come get your piece.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Mewkin.4028

Mewkin.4028

Ok why is BG or SoR getting the blame here for this ?? Do you even realise how easy it is to get into a T1 WvW guild. Since there is no way to check whether i am a native of the server or not, i can just come and guest to your server and join one of your WvW guilds and return back to my server to start the trolling. Moreover, there aren’t even any screenshots over here. If you can get the ID of the players instead of the typical blame game, maybe we can take some actions. Just putting blame on the other servers is ruining what was a great week in WvW for all the servers.

Isn’t it against the forum rules to call out specific players like that? We cannot do much about IDs of the players because it really does not combat anything if a griefer is in even a well known enemy guild, it just helps that guild from having their reputation harmed any further. It is also several people doing this, a lot of time is devoted to draining supply/siege-capping across all maps at most times of day at the moment by whoever is coordinating this. It doesn’t mean that it is a server effort or a guild effort, it just makes it more likely that this has gone beyond trolling for the sake of causing annoyance, it is not a stretch to say that the people doing this simply care that Jade Quarry is not able to properly defend or attack.

I’m sure that people will put all the blame on either BG or SoR, but I think it just comes from the fact that those servers will be benefiting from this and people are just annoyed by this. BG could defeat us, SoR could see us dethroned, maybe some people from TC dislike JQ for some reason, or maybe there was some JQ guild drama and some person wants to say that JQ failed without them. Many people think the first two make the most sense is all, whether or not they can prove it with certainty.

Zant – Jade Quarry – EMP
Professional Dingus

(edited by Mewkin.4028)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

No matter what transpires by end of day, BG… in the eye’s of many, you didn’t earn any of it. To those “good” Apples, sorry your efforts were spoiled. I assure you though, it’s nothing like the frustration and anger felt, day after day, by being helpless to do anything about this. And watching Anet condone this pathetic behavior…

Attachments:

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Nik Rane.6431

No matter what transpires by end of day, BG… in the eye’s of many, you didn’t earn any of it. To those “good” Apples, sorry your efforts were spoiled. I assure you though, it’s nothing like the frustration and anger felt, day after day, by being helpless to do anything about this. And watching Anet condone this pathetic behavior…

Indeed. ArenaNet’s GMs have been too slow to react on manipulation/griefing in such a flaunted part of their game. This has been the dirtiest week of WvW I’ve participated in since the Orb hacks were common.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Haziq.3907

Haziq.3907

Wow , BG is making a comeback. Pushing hard in the final moments !

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

DeWolfe.2174

BG just took Lowlands a little while ago. I have a screen cap of the same person standing idle beside the oil (and untouched) while we lost it. This person even goes out of his way to turn all our siege inward. Which, we all know Treb’s, mortar’s, and cata’s take some time to turn.

Until something is done, WvW for PPT is completely broken….. Update or no update.

Another from 10 hours ago…

Attachments:

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

(edited by DeWolfe.2174)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

I’m usually a little more reserved but I have to say I’m disgusted with what has been happening this week as has been mentioned. It’s griefing and it makes a fun WvW less so.

Get details of the people doing it and submit a ticket to ANet support, provide as much detail as possible. We have been told they will act on this.

Shameful people will always act in lesser ways, its the people that harbour these people that make the real difference. Don’t let your server stand for terrorism, look it up, because thats what it is

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Nik Rane.6431

Get details of the people doing it and submit a ticket to ANet support, provide as much detail as possible. We have been told they will act on this.

I hope so. I (as well as many others) have taken great effort to document the actions of griefers during this match.

If any of you have further video evidence, I suggest you create a report on http://support.guildwars2.com/

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Wobels.1679

Wobels.1679

lol i find it funny were losing cause of spies!!! OMG spies!!! yo spies exist in the real word fights why not in the online fights? oh cause its not real right you cant cut the spies head off if caught.. well there is nothing in it for the spy order your upgades before he hits or fight harder.. deal with it quit complaining every server has people that set stuff up all over the place.. but since a server is actually about to nock jq off their glory hole it dosnt mean its just the spy’s..

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Kjendar.6459

Kjendar.6459

Well before the last page of whining, I was going to say good job to all. I enjoyed SoR playing for points this week it made things alot more fun. It has been a great week of battles hope next week brings even more.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Churchill.8714

Churchill.8714

1. I can’t imagine any BG guild would be against destroying that siege. You can complain and flame, or extend an olive branch and get it taken care of.

2. That guy has rotated tags based on the time of day, posting a screen of him with a tag is sorta meh. Get his character ID out to each servers representatives and see if anyone knows him – otherwise there’s not much anyone can do.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

1. I can’t imagine any BG guild would be against destroying that siege. You can complain and flame, or extend an olive branch and get it taken care of.

2. That guy has rotated tags based on the time of day, posting a screen of him with a tag is sorta meh. Get his character ID out to each servers representatives and see if anyone knows him – otherwise there’s not much anyone can do.

Well like i shared above, even his tags are fake so its kinda difficult to pinpoint where he is from.

BG LA Best LA !!!

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Durian.5419

Durian.5419

Shameful tactics.

Don’t worry, they will be applied the other way if necessary.

Takkek Twicechosen, bone-collecting ranger of Plague[SICK]

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

DeWolfe.2174

Wobels.1679… sure, let me DPS this fortified wall down for you. I’ll let you know when it’s ready

There’s only so much you can do when you can’t build siege. Beyond that, why should we? We kicked up our game 2 days ago to compensate. After 24 hours of the situation only getting worse and worse, why should we continue being subjected to this? When the frustration of playing over takes the fun, then it’s time to stop. Anything else is just unhealthy behavior.

That’s why we’re on here venting. Because it’s a healthy release!

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

(edited by DeWolfe.2174)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

Honor your opponents whether you win or lose. To fail to do so does not shame just your opponent, but the entirety of the game. The truth is no one has proof that one entire server conspired to run up the siege cap and cripple JQ and even if the individual is caught, it does not automatically indict the entire server.

All three servers have motive to commit such unsportmanlike conduct. BG for obvious reasons, SoR for the hell of trolling, and even JQ to cast a shadow over the hard work BG has put in and discredit the week’s efforts. In the spirit of good competition, let all three servers instead work together and condemn the actions of this individual rather than let the need to come out on top cause each to sling mud at the other.

The honor is in fighting a powerful foe and coming out even, which is what happened this week. This very late incident is ultimately inconsequential to that fact.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Nik Rane.6431

Honor your opponents whether you win or lose. To fail to do so does not shame just your opponent, but the entirety of the game. The truth is no one has proof that one entire server conspired to run up the siege cap and cripple JQ and even if the individual is caught, it does not automatically indict the entire server.

All three servers have motive to commit such unsportmanlike conduct. BG for obvious reasons, SoR for the hell of trolling, and even JQ to cast a shadow over the hard work BG has put in and discredit the week’s efforts. In the spirit of good competition, let all three servers instead work together and condemn the actions of this individual rather than let the need to come out on top cause each to sling mud at the other.

The honor is in fighting a powerful foe and coming out even, which is what happened this week. This very late incident is ultimately inconsequential to that fact.

I would not be so bitter had the loss been well-deserved. This past week has taught me several things, mostly about how broken the underlying mechanics of WvW are in their current state. Whether it be the terrible implementatin of a siege cap, culling, exploits happily used by every team, or the massive server lag that occurs during every large engagement, the majority of the time I am not only fighting against BG or SoR, but ArenaNet themselves.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: raoul.4218

raoul.4218

I have been with JQ since last November and this has to be the single most frustating week of play i’ve experienced since then. About 90% of my game is WvW and to arrive in our keep and see all those flame rams along with seige facing the wrong direction resulted in a great deal of rage. It’s unfortunate that the only way to become #1 has pushed people to such tactics. Whether it’s someone from BG or SOR, I really don’t care at this stage, but I am curious as to what the server leaders think of such behaviour.
If we have to endure another week of this nonsense I think a long solid break from GW2 will have to take place on my part. So a big thank you goes out to bla.2971 the individual I caught creating this havoc in our keep, you were very successful in kitten off an entire server. Enjoy your win.

Freyja Ernouf
lvl 80 Ranger
JQ

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Talentless.5708

Talentless.5708

At the risk of being flamed… What does “winning” even mean when done right, let alone after cheating? My character dosnt receive cool Olympic medals or anything.

Talentless Necro – Talentless Engineer
Jade Quarry – Strike Force | Wilsonian Institute
new video pending: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDVc34_SFKM&feature=youtu.be

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Scooooooooooooooooooore Updaaaaaaaaate!

It is INTENSE!

Goodluck to all! Huge battles!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: drwookie.6391

drwookie.6391

Indeed. ArenaNet’s GMs have been too slow to react on manipulation/griefing in such a flaunted part of their game. This has been the dirtiest week of WvW I’ve participated in since the Orb hacks were common.

The problem is Sent has no gamemasters. There is nobody that you can contact LIVE in game to deal with these issues.

When you report it enters a large stack and MIGHT be looked at later. Nobody is there to contact live.unfortunately those days in MMOs is over. Nobody wants to pay for that kind of customer support, it just isn’t a priority.

And yes to the person talking about IDs…I have it, but four posts were infracted and I now have two infraction points just for talking about it. They don’t want us discussing it. I would also warn those of you speaking poorly about Arena net, because those posts can be infracted to. Remember there is no free speech here.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

DeWolfe.2174

Talentless, no flaming warranted for asking. Winning is the satisfaction and sense of doing well that comes from not only obtaining an objective but, how you achieved the objective. As they say, “It’s not the destination but, the journey.” Well, the journey has been derailed for many :-)

I think many of us could handle the Gremlin, as I call it. What’s disheartening is the non reaction from Arenanet. That this part of the game we so enjoy is now broken. It really depends how you play WvW. If you play for PPT, wow this is broken. If you play for badges, then it’s business as usual.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: drwookie.6391

drwookie.6391

I completely agree. From what I’ve seen in WvW this week, JQ is not the winner. Maybe itrs just my timezone but BG has brought it this week and they deserve it.

As annoying as the rams in garri were, it real
Y only speed things up a bit. There has just been a huge lack of enthusiasm on JQ this week. Fielding like 15 people across two maps. BG hasn’t lost the momentum and they really should win, regardless of the unsportsmanlike conduct taken by a very small minority.

Congrats regardless of outcome, this week shows tier 1 isn’t PR decided yet and can still be a lot of fun. We (JQ) just need to encourage our PvEers a little more to care.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Talentless.5708

Talentless.5708

Talentless, no flaming warranted for asking. Winning is the satisfaction and sense of doing well that comes from not only obtaining an objective but, how you achieved the objective. As they say, “It’s not the destination but, the journey.” Well, the journey has been derailed for many :-)

I think many of us could handle the Gremlin, as I call it. What’s disheartening is the non reaction from Arenanet. That this part of the game we so enjoy is now broken. It really depends how you play WvW. If you play for PPT, wow this is broken. If you play for badges, then it’s business as usual.

I dont know anyone that plays for badges… they are collecting dust in my bank. Winning is nice, but I dont find a reward good enough to cheat for it… lol. At least Lance Armstrong got a cool kitten and stuff for a while.

Talentless Necro – Talentless Engineer
Jade Quarry – Strike Force | Wilsonian Institute
new video pending: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDVc34_SFKM&feature=youtu.be

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Gismor.8407

Gismor.8407

I dont know anyone that plays for badges… they are collecting dust in my bank. Winning is nice, but I dont find a reward good enough to cheat for it… lol. At least Lance Armstrong got a cool kitten and stuff for a while.

I think I may have missed it… who’s cheating?

[EK] Guild leader → Retired
Friend Gismor – 80 Revenant
“Always outnumbered, never outgunned.”

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

The week doesn’t end until reset folks. Let’s hope that whatever the outcome, everyone shows up and fights fair. I won’t go as far as to say RAMBOGGLE caused it to be this close. No. We’ve had a clear lack of enthusiasm here on JQ as far as our support groups go. Our main guilds still give a good effort, but there’s not enough folks to do the little things.

Couple that with being limited to 1 ram at a time on 2 maps for days, and having to use Golems for everything because we can’t place siege, and yeah. It doesn’t look good for us right now.

Like I said, I won’t go as far as to cop an excuse, because had our turn out been better, we wouldn’t be in this situation. SO, it’s our fault really. The RAMDODGER just happened to be bad timing.

If it’s one week of this nonsense I can accept it. If this continues into the update and spoils the fun I’ve been waiting for over the past month, then I don’t know what else to say.

The worst thing about it is that the type of personalities that do this and condone it are enjoying it at the expense of Blackgate and JQ. We will never know if the outcome would have been the same had there not been tampering. IF Blackgate wins, the taste of victory for some will be soured.

Of couse, for the actual troll… Mission Accomplished. I know you read these forums. Enjoy this, the high point of your entire life: griefing in a video game. I know when I was a boy, that’s the mountain I set out to climb. Nothing for you in life will ever feel better than this. Ever. Enjoy your week of glory. The real world will crush you like a maggot once you get out there.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

Whoever wins tonight good job, you deserve it!

If it’s BG – Great job, you came back strong and kept kicking the kitten out of us!
If it’s SoR – Holy heck how did you do that? But good job playing for points!
If it’s JQ – Good job sneaking the victory, let’s get back out next week and work it!

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Churchill.8714

Churchill.8714

Of couse, for the actual troll… Mission Accomplished. I know you read these forums. Enjoy this, the high point of your entire life: griefing in a video game. I know when I was a boy, that’s the mountain I set out to climb. Nothing for you in life will ever feel better than this. Ever. Enjoy your week of glory. The real world will crush you like a maggot once you get out there.

Doesn’t that also imply that for yourself, nothing has ever felt so good. Ipso facto, you miss it (the griefing)? Does this also imply that the real world has crushed you?

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

UPDATE AGAIN

mid battle….awwwwwwwww yeah

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

UPDATE AGAIN

I demand a cute Asuran picture! :P

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Amori.7598

Amori.7598

Great fights this week…. but I feel sorry for both JQ and Blackgate. Neither server can claim a honest victoy after the griefers actions. JQ was literally siege locked for 2 days, and the EB Keep was being constantly drained of supply from this individual. The biggest effect was in the fact that we could not counter treb for hours nor could we take anything but supply camps without Golems. It was very disheartening….

Hopefully the griefers actions will be addressed by anet, and we can get back to a real fight this next week.

For those who do not understand…. here is a small amount of what the player did…..

Attachments:

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

hex.3218

Doesn’t that also imply that for yourself, nothing has ever felt so good. Ipso facto, you miss it (the griefing)? Does this also imply that the real world has crushed you?

Huh? I’m not sure I follow. I was not serious when I said that’s what I set out to do… it was sarcasm.

Wow.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

UPDATE AGAIN

I demand a cute Asuran picture! :P

Not a score update… However my cute asura! I gotta wait for my mates to wake up for more cutsie asura pics…
And didn’t you know? It’s serious business tonight lol

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Spurnshadow.3678

Spurnshadow.3678

Score Update. Gonna be close.

Attachments:

Blackgate Native. It takes tremendous strength and skill to pull a lever.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

hex.3218

Score Update. Gonna be close.

Naw, we don’t have any Euro coverage and reset is well before NA Prime. Unless we all quit our jobs, call in sick, ditch class or whatever, that’s most likely how the standing will stay.

I’m not saying we can’t do it, but if this past week has been any indication of how our server will perform over the next 10 hours, it’s a done deal.

No problem. We’ll be ready for next week.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Spurnshadow.3678

Spurnshadow.3678

Great fights this week…. but I feel sorry for both JQ and Blackgate. Neither server can claim a honest victoy after the griefers actions. JQ was literally siege locked for 2 days, and the EB Keep was being constantly drained of supply from this individual. The biggest effect was in the fact that we could not counter treb for hours nor could we take anything but supply camps without Golems. It was very disheartening….

Hopefully the griefers actions will be addressed by anet, and we can get back to a real fight this next week.

For those who do not understand…. here is a small amount of what the player did…..

Happened to us for weeks when we were in T2. I feel ya. Could only use Golems. People just like to be jerks. Got inside the keep in EB and it was seriously screwed up. We didn’t have it that bad, though.

-KnT Blackgate

Blackgate Native. It takes tremendous strength and skill to pull a lever.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: oversoul soldier.1742

oversoul soldier.1742

The week doesn’t end until reset folks. Let’s hope that whatever the outcome, everyone shows up and fights fair. I won’t go as far as to say RAMBOGGLE caused it to be this close. No. We’ve had a clear lack of enthusiasm here on JQ as far as our support groups go. Our main guilds still give a good effort, but there’s not enough folks to do the little things.

Couple that with being limited to 1 ram at a time on 2 maps for days, and having to use Golems for everything because we can’t place siege, and yeah. It doesn’t look good for us right now.

Like I said, I won’t go as far as to cop an excuse, because had our turn out been better, we wouldn’t be in this situation. SO, it’s our fault really. The RAMDODGER just happened to be bad timing.

If it’s one week of this nonsense I can accept it. If this continues into the update and spoils the fun I’ve been waiting for over the past month, then I don’t know what else to say.

The worst thing about it is that the type of personalities that do this and condone it are enjoying it at the expense of Blackgate and JQ. We will never know if the outcome would have been the same had there not been tampering. IF Blackgate wins, the taste of victory for some will be soured.

I think the basic internet rules of don’t feed trolls applies here. This idiot whose been building all those rams is getting a kick out of posts like this, don’t give him the attention he craves because in the end like you implied it’s just a video game. Cheers and lets all hope for an exciting conclusion to this week, we got it close but JQ is going to come strong.