Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

This is for u braveheart

http://imgur.com/jKUAWhh

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

you are 1k ahead of me…

We will just have to deal with that!

NO SLEEP GOOOOOOO!!!

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: frostshade.3617

frostshade.3617

Nsp is doomed guys our “premiere” wvw guild left server and predicted our downfall upon his leaving… wait why’s that sound so familiar…

commander frostseir(sylvari,guardian) commander frostetics(norn,ele)
Os guild

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

Helo it is me, Your Big Horse. This is my first ever post, so be nice pls.
I see so much hate against SPCA suddenly, so I try to bring community together by featuring all of you in my debut video. I downloaded windows movie maker and an hour later I turned into Peter Jackson.

This was a few nights ago, when we decided to roam 8man for the laugh and we get sandwiched between 2 zergs. This results in a 9min long battle royale!

I usually run GS but I got stuck in combat with staff on, so I just run around for 9min pretending I know what I’m doing lol.

The elusive Ruggeddeath joins in on the action shortly into the fight making it a total of 9 people for us.

I make a lot of big mistakes in this fight, but I hope you all enjoy it non the less.

P.S: Dont worry, I put in mandatory “Remember the name” by Fort Minor, into the video.

Kick kitten video!!!

Heiann – NSP

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Ragnarok.4586

Ragnarok.4586

GoM how’s it feel to have your old friends back outa curiosity

Honestly, having TCMM back sucks. I don’t feel like being on the same team as fence-hoppers. But I guess the addition of players won’t hurt, or actually it might, considering 99% of TCMM players are…uhhh.. worthless.

Needless to say, I won’t be running with any of them, or following any of their tactical strategies.

Mekanos – Engineer | Alradian – Warrior
[FcTR] on Maguuma

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

We are so bad for playing WvW like WvW is supposed to be played.

Well, if you say so…

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

PAXA, can you please stop posting? I swear, every NSP thread is just a string of posts about how great you think you are. You literally start a flame war EVERY WEEK (be it with GOAT, ALS, or Os). Honestly, this is getting really old.

No one cares, PAXA. No one cares how good you are. Now please stop posting.
————————————-

Now, in an attempt to get this thread back on track…

Yes, lets bring this thread back on track. lolololol PAXA so good u so bad lololol TFG lololol zerg lololol PAXA so skilled lololol Os ALS GOAT zerg zerg zerg lololol good bad bad bad good u goodbadbad

Is that the gist of what you see when we post? Just want to make sure it’s accurate.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

TCMM transferred back to GoM???

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: modDW.4187

modDW.4187

Helo it is me, Your Big Horse. This is my first ever post, so be nice pls.
I see so much hate against SPCA suddenly, so I try to bring community together by featuring all of you in my debut video. I downloaded windows movie maker and an hour later I turned into Peter Jackson.

This was a few nights ago, when we decided to roam 8man for the laugh and we get sandwiched between 2 zergs. This results in a 9min long battle royale!

I usually run GS but I got stuck in combat with staff on, so I just run around for 9min pretending I know what I’m doing lol.

The elusive Ruggeddeath joins in on the action shortly into the fight making it a total of 9 people for us.

I make a lot of big mistakes in this fight, but I hope you all enjoy it non the less.

P.S: Dont worry, I put in mandatory “Remember the name” by Fort Minor, into the video.

Kick kitten video!!!

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Npac.3476

Npac.3476

So who’s excited for all the PvE guilds who have never been to WvW to show up tonight and try out the new content?!

PAXA smells fresh meat

Zelrin- 80 Thief
Founder of PAXA

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Great time in GoM BL tonight! You Reeeaaaly wanted to keep your bay! Took us awhile but we managed to take it from you. Props to you guys for the defense, felt like your whole server was there! I’m really liking this matchup with you and HoD. Always a good fight, but exhausting flipping our camps back. I’m sure you all feel the same!

And just because it seems to be the norm to mention it… PAXA. :-)

And you really wanted to keep it. Not 20 minutes after we retook Bay…
Edit: Michael Cera will be missed after his valiant charge into the enemy.

Of course! Paper walls and doors and good fighting, who wouldn’t?!? We left Bay to go cap SM, then came back and saw it was getting flipped.

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

frostshade.3617

Yes they tried one of their signature golem rushes on our hills last night .. u kn the kind that got us so many points the past few weeks ~~~

Os guild

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

frostshade.3617

score update

HoD : 104 002
NSP : 102 179
GoM : 101 115

Btw heiann I <3 you for your score updates makes life at work easier

Os guild

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

So who’s excited for all the PvE guilds who have never been to WvW to show up tonight and try out the new content?!

PAXA smells fresh meat

I dont believe here on NSP we will have that much feeling , lets hope that im wrong.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

PAXA smells fresh meat

I dont believe here on NSP we will have that much feeling , lets hope that im wrong.

They will be busy doing their speed temples run in Orr. I was doing some gathering by this area last evening while they announced it.
The lag was terrific in this zone. So many people guests and tons of commanders. One of them called NSP the T1 of the pve servers… /cry

VoxL, NSPPT

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

[Os] sends 5, got absolutely smoked. Sends 20 to compensate!

Pics plz.

All I saw was Dead Paxa

Yea after you rallied 20 to come find us. You’re garbage in combat lol. Including your bunker warrior and guardian tandem “Spinny spinny spinny” just like ALS.

Pics? All I have is a fraps of us rolling over your dead bodies with the 30 people we killed you and TCMM’s golem rush with.

No you are bad because you run around with 30 to ensure killing a 5 man and ensure taking a tower that requires 6 people to take. You guys use 30 so you don’t wipe on something that at most needs 5-6 lol.

(and Toble for your comeback of “it’s defended so we need that many”…. Just take the 5-6 required players to take a tower to a different tower. Problem solved)

Blue Dorito’s… Cool ranch even, you guys sure have earned them.

PAXA -GM

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

THE Dentist.5960

For further reference, Fiutsuki (NSP commander blowing all the supplies) only speaks french. Next time you might want to try to google translate your stuff because there is a lot of french speakers only on NSP.

Yeah their entire guild speaks French, BUT alot of them do speak English too.

VoxL (NSP)

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

=p

Hey you there! stop with your wizardry, the banners are still there….

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Free transfers to small sized servers (which I believe includes Henge of Denravi). Wonder what it’ll do to this matchup (or tier 8, for that matter!)!

Gate of Madness

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Victoitor.2917

Victoitor.2917

Free transfers to small sized servers (which I believe includes Henge of Denravi). Wonder what it’ll do to this matchup (or tier 8, for that matter!)!

We need a few more people. Just hope not too much that we get queues on all maps. That would suck and I would prefer no transfers at all.

Hopefully, if we get a few transfers, the population becomes High and no more free transfers will come.

I also think the free transfers will not impact WvW right away. It might come from some disconnected players as a guild transfering would lose it’s influence in Guild Missions.

Raimundo Faztudo (Human Engineer) – Current WvW
Mr Tauser (Char Warrior) – Current PvE
[CATZ] – HoD

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

We need a few more people. Just hope not too much that we get queues on all maps. That would suck and I would prefer no transfers at all.

Hopefully, if we get a few transfers, the population becomes High and no more free transfers will come.

I also think the free transfers will not impact WvW right away. It might come from some disconnected players as a guild transfering would lose it’s influence in Guild Missions.

I’m quite happy for HoD. You guys deserve the boost, you have worked really hard to get where you are.

Selfishly, I don’t want to get steamrolled, but that is nothing new for us at GoM. It will be fun to breakout the guerrilla warfare tactics again, if it comes to that.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

frostshade.3617

Pics plz.

All I saw was Dead Paxa

Yea after you rallied 20 to come find us. You’re garbage in combat lol. Including your bunker warrior and guardian tandem “Spinny spinny spinny” just like ALS.

Pics? All I have is a fraps of us rolling over your dead bodies with the 30 people we killed you and TCMM’s golem rush with.

No you are bad because you run around with 30 to ensure killing a 5 man and ensure taking a tower that requires 6 people to take. You guys use 30 so you don’t wipe on something that at most needs 5-6 lol.

(and Toble for your comeback of “it’s defended so we need that many”…. Just take the 5-6 required players to take a tower to a different tower. Problem solved)

The other teams aren’t made of npcs they are sentient enough to follow you and wipe you or head you off lol and ya know what they has 30 people and the map cap is more then thirty people soo attempting to do anythin but camp flip when the enemy has 30 plus on the map and you have 5 only is an absurd idea unless your team has 20 plus distracting them somewhere else on the map

Os guild

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Ragnarok.4586

Ragnarok.4586

[Bs] [DN] send me a pm if you get a chance. Like to be able to fight (non carebear set up) without 400 adds.

No thanks dude, you guys are quite annoying to fight. Bunker warrior guardian for CC + a DPS thief in perma stealth.

We don’t set up 1on1 matches. We aren’t about our “image” or “pride”. We WvW to have fun, and frankly, facing you isn’t very fun. Last time I went 3on3 with you guys it lasted about 10-15 mins with no results, until more of my guildies came and your thief just picked us off one by one while when you got low on health you just ran back into your spawn.

Again, no thanks. We’ll fight when we randomly run into you, just like everyone else.

Mekanos – Engineer | Alradian – Warrior
[FcTR] on Maguuma

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Sevenred.3890

Sevenred.3890

You sir, have my respect.
Play the game the way you like, not the way people tell you to.

Sevenred, Sylvari Thief
Northern Shiverpeaks

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Talia.7412

Talia.7412

[Bs] [DN] send me a pm if you get a chance. Like to be able to fight (non carebear set up) without 400 adds.

We don’t set up 1on1 matches. We aren’t about our “image” or “pride”. We WvW to have fun

clap Totally agree.

Charter Vanguard [CV], on HoD since the betas
http://cv.englishmist.com

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Wait HOD got transfers from where? And what’s this about free to low tiers? News to me

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

Pics plz.

All I saw was Dead Paxa

We didn’t run around with 30 to ensure we kill a 5man team, we ran around with 30 to kill a any amount man team. I’ve already said it, no one is trying to look for PAXA when we go WvW, we just happen to run into your group along with your servers Zerg.

Take another tower with 5-6 man? Yeah let’s say we split our Zerg up into 5-6 man teams to cap towers and the other teams does the same. What then? We’ll cap the tower at the same time the enemy successful defend theirs? Makes sense. If you want to take a tower with your 5-6 to show us how it’s done let me know, we’ll have 5-6 Os defending it.

[DONE]

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Sevenred.3890

HoD did not get transfers yet, but transfers are going to be free next week if you choose a medium population server. HoD qualifies as medium along with FC and ET. I think everybody expects some transfers due to that fact.

My problem with this is that server population does not correspond with WvW population. Kied, how many times did you get to queue on NSP? It might happen once in a while (mostly at reset on only one map), but it clearly doesn’t match our server population.

I guess we (NSP players) have to bring back our PVE population to WvW if we don’t want to lose ground.

Sevenred, Sylvari Thief
Northern Shiverpeaks

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Npac.3476

Npac.3476

No thanks dude, you guys are quite annoying to fight. Bunker warrior guardian for CC + a DPS thief in perma stealth.

We don’t set up 1on1 matches. We aren’t about our “image” or “pride”. We WvW to have fun, and frankly, facing you isn’t very fun. Last time I went 3on3 with you guys it lasted about 10-15 mins with no results, until more of my guildies came and your thief just picked us off one by one while when you got low on health you just ran back into your spawn.

Again, no thanks. We’ll fight when we randomly run into you, just like everyone else.

Well I will have to agree that it was our war, heal spec guard, and me..D/D thief that fought you. And yes, our three did beat ur 6 or 7. However I do take offense to your perma stealth comment! I don’t use d/p or blinding powders or anything. Yes, I can back stab but that is just 1 small thing compared to ur guys rifle, cc/nearly perma stealth engine, stealth mezmer, and 2 guards, ele, and and whatever else u guys had.

Zelrin- 80 Thief
Founder of PAXA

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

titanlectro.5029

Wait HOD got transfers from where? And what’s this about free to low tiers? News to me

Its all over the forums and in the patch notes.

HoD did not get transfers yet, but they will. It is free to transfer to medium pop servers until April 1st.

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: obastable.5231

obastable.5231

hod got 2 transfer that we stole from SoR a few days ago, but tbh i don’t think they’ve spent much time in wvw here yet & are likely not the cause for alarm.

other than that i think people are speculating that we will GET transfers with this weeks free transfers to med. population servers.

that’d be nice … transfers, and maybe that mythical and magical unknown beastly thing called an “oceanic/sea crew”.

i’m an old nerd, i can only do so many all nighters a week without sucking decades off my life.

Hello Kitty Krewe
“Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare!”

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Jscull.2514

So basically you didn’t like losing. Got it. By the way, find me the bunker spec for warrior that is group spec and let me know. All PAXA members run group specs, our guardian runs buff condition removal… How dumb do you sound saying he is bunker. 3 of us beat your 6… Sorry were not sorry

Edit: My intention was never to take the above approach. In fact wanted to compliment you guys on being some of the most competent well organized group we’ve fought in a while. But then you decide to take the approach you did at the same time xomplaining we run bunker builds which non of us run. Thus my response.

PAXA -GM

(edited by Jscull.2514)

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Talia.7412

Talia.7412

HoD is medium pop so they can get free incoming transfers. Good to know that the other 2 servers will be penalized for having super duper PvE communities. Cause you know, wvw pop was sooooooooooo unbalanced in this tier.

For all we know, the transfers we get could be exclusively for our PvE community, which would be very much welcome too

Charter Vanguard [CV], on HoD since the betas
http://cv.englishmist.com

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

something something
C A R E B E A R S.

Attachments:

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Jscull.2514

something something
C A R E B E A R S.

Everyone who comes from the gaming community before carebear nation was created cares. Back when dying mattered, skill was the only way to win, and keeps we’re just strategical landmarks not point driven.

Clearly before your time

PAXA -GM

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Sarsbear.3469

Sarsbear.3469

No problem man, we’ll see you around.

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

titanlectro.5029

Well well well… This should make things interesting.
https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/free-transfers-to-medium-populations-worlds/

May Transfer Wars 2 begin!

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Nauyaro.4892

Nauyaro.4892

Wow, so all the worlds in Tier 7 & 8 are open for transfers….

Interesting indeed.

I don’t think I really want mass transfers to my server. We might need it though.

Jovek – 80 Sylvari Guardian
[VLK] Valkyria Immortalis
Henge of Denravi

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

airstu.2579

Attachments:

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Sevenred.3890

More important stuff than talking about PAXA right now Calisto. We can actually recruit for free too so we can have bigger zergs to hunt down PAXA!

Sevenred, Sylvari Thief
Northern Shiverpeaks

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

airstu.2579

Talking about who? But yes, let the recruiting wars begin.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

This thread needs more My Little Pony….SLAUGHTER.

WvW rankings come today…i have 4 hours till i can play to decide to stay/complain my kitten off/be stubborn/filled with kitten and vinegar or reroll…..to maybe a staff ele…

On a side note…why cant warriors have pistols?!?! I guess a dual chain sword will have to do if you want to be a space marine, WHYD DARK MILLENIUM HAVE TO DIE! WHY!

IM NOT CRAZY YOURE CRAZY!

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Debois Guilbert.6413

Debois Guilbert.6413

When snow leopards attack:

Attachments:

Altoholic Luciana Delaluna, Ranger
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] – Gate of Madness
“This space intentionally left blank.” ~ Zork

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Vv W.7821

Vv W.7821

Battle signs on both sides of HoD in EB…

Good thing GoM and NSP know who the threat is =)

Redundant Sasquatch – 80 Warrior – [aYe] – HoD

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

This thread needs more My Little Pony….SLAUGHTER.

WvW rankings come today…i have 4 hours till i can play to decide to stay/complain my kitten off/be stubborn/filled with kitten and vinegar or reroll…..to maybe a staff ele…

On a side note…why cant warriors have pistols?!?! I guess a dual chain sword will have to do if you want to be a space marine, WHYD DARK MILLENIUM HAVE TO DIE! WHY!

IM NOT CRAZY YOURE CRAZY!

Mon-keigh!

Gate of Madness

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: kazi.6438

kazi.6438

Jscull, Osif – You are free to play however you want. No one cares how good or bad you actually are (there are some new WvW leaderboards for that with today’s update!). What I find annoying is that you turn every thread into a flame war.

It appears that you thought I was criticizing you for using WvW as a PvP area. I’m not. It’s a game that you can play however you want (although you seem to take great pride in not contributing to the server’s score – hence why we ignore you).

Just please stop posting in this thread if all you are going to do is write post after post about how you put a stake in Rob or (insert guild tag here). When they reply, all you do is go into detail about just how badly you killed them or what build you used. When you die, you go post about how oh, such-and-such zerg killed us in a 30v5 (and we all know that the zerg was formed for the sole purpose of killing PAXA, right?).

We don’t care. Honestly. We don’t want to hear about it. Rationalize it however you want.

Inir [CAT]

(edited by kazi.6438)

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

THE Dentist.5960

Wow so TCMM pays for a transfer to GoM, then they make them free two days later?!?! Bwahahaha, talk about kittening your money away!

VoxL (NSP)

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

THE Dentist.5960

Wow, so all the worlds in Tier 7 & 8 are open for transfers….

Interesting indeed.

I don’t think I really want mass transfers to my server. We might need it though.

This is kind of a bummer if you ask me! We have the MOST balanced and competitive matchup. Been having a blast fighting similar pop servers for once as I am sure all of you are. I would love more WvW players to transfer, but it’s really gonna screw things up I’m afraid.

VoxL (NSP)

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Yes they tried one of their signature golem rushes on our hills last night .. u kn the kind that got us so many points the past few weeks ~~~

!!!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

THE Dentist.5960

Well I will have to agree that it was our war, heal spec guard, and me..D/D thief that fought you. And yes, our three did beat ur 6 or 7. However I do take offense to your perma stealth comment! I don’t use d/p or blinding powders or anything. Yes, I can back stab but that is just 1 small thing compared to ur guys rifle, cc/nearly perma stealth engine, stealth mezmer, and 2 guards, ele, and and whatever else u guys had.

This is true. I remember you when you tried to wreck the fight club last week in GoM and hit me in the back. I was the Norn with sunrise chasing you down when you started to run, lol. I remember you only had a heal stealth and C/D, can’t remember if you had refuge, but I imagine you did because you guys were invis before you hit us. Still not sure the reason for you guys doing that but w/e guess you had your reasons. It was just the point that I lost my respect for you guys considering I was caught up in the middle of whatever that was.

VoxL (NSP)

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Ororo D Munroe.8937

Ororo D Munroe.8937

I think free transfer is provided free for this week since there was a talk about giving a cap on amount of players that does wvw.. Should I welcome everyone to GOM?

Ororo D Munroe
For Grape Justice
Gate of Madness