3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

I knew there was something I liked about you! Don’t leave yourself out. You too was part of the Sunday afternoon massacre.
Need to get together some more. Call out sick!

You should play during prime time instead :p
And I must confess something about last sunday… I was emoting with the supervisor while you were fighting this zerg with Andro

@JKFlipFlop : Done for you See you tonight !

VoxL, NSPPT

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

Well dang, HoD definitely got them transfers. Once they learn how to coordinate, they will be leaving this tier. Wouldn’t it be funny if they move up a tier and beat DH.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Scarecrow.5792

Scarecrow.5792

Good fun during the morning shift today
Nice to see nearly everything green, even nicer to retake it all ^__^
And my lovely SM, oh I have missed you the most.. With your perdy walls and big blue eyes.. what.

And thankies [RISE] for all of those guild banners <3
NSP enjoyed them muchso

GoM weekly thursday push officially curb stomped <3
Good play all around.

We tried to stay awake for when you logged on and started pushing, we really did

- RISE – Holy – tM -
Scarecrow Z – Female Human Engineer

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

So HoD…u can stop recruiting now…i feel like paxa.

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Entropy.4732

Entropy.4732

C’mon HoD & GoM, go attack each other for a bit. Some of us have to work and spend time with our families. We can’t defend our keep from both sides all kitten day while both your territories in EB go untouched for hours and hours and hours on end. We’ll be on later tonight after we’re suitably drunk. You can double team us then. —Sincerely NSP

Styx Hemlock – Sylvari Mesmer – TFG – NSP

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Otaur.9268

Otaur.9268

Would just like to say, thank you all for the 3 way battle in SM… Completely pushed my laptop to the limit and the servers it would seem as the skill lag would suggest. However, it held up great at a low temp of 60 degrees! Afk for 15 mins come back and SM was taken away from us. Still lots of fun!

Blackfang’s Demon Alliance [BfDA]

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Thanks for the attention, you know we all crave it.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Sororita.3465

Thanks for the attention, you know we all crave it.

Glad to help, why are you running ikittenerg….

a
z
e
r
g
why would it filter that…

Attachments:

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

osif.8673

It’s just ANet’s way of telling us how to play the game and not zerg. You should complain to them and tell them to stop telling you how to play the game.

[PAXA]

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Elochai.1280

Elochai.1280

Score update please

Elochai Rendar 80 Warrior/Anskar Rendar 80 Necromancer/Rylea Rendar 80 Thief/Kento Rendar 80 Ranger
Commander

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Henge is starting to look like Kaineng after all those transfers. Crazy zergs across multiple maps. o_O

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Sororita.3465

Henge is starting to look like Kaineng after all those transfers. Crazy zergs across multiple maps. o_O

yup… have to shelf the engy, dont last at all without being bunker ( which i hate on engy, i prefer balanced) so easy mode guardian it is….lvl 15 in greens is better than my 80 in exotics….

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: melodyca.8921

melodyca.8921

Just wondering if HOD ever attacks NSP or is the sole focus on GOM?

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Coolmoos.8546

Coolmoos.8546

U mad

Atriese 80 Thief – Os Guild [Os] – Northern Shiverpeaks

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Debois Guilbert.6413

Debois Guilbert.6413

1. So is culling fixed or is that a lot of HoD in GoM BL? Maybe both.
2. But gravity is still broken. Either that or the NPCs are hacking.

Attachments:

Altoholic Luciana Delaluna, Ranger
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] – Gate of Madness
“This space intentionally left blank.” ~ Zork

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: melodyca.8921

melodyca.8921

U mad

No not mad. Got disconnected from the lag. I just find it interesting that that both servers seemed focus on GOM

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Muhlum.7348

Muhlum.7348

Lol were you on earlier this evening? We were in a pretty similar situation.

80 Guardian
80 Engineer
[Lost] – Tarnished Coast

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: ArkisTruefire.1746

ArkisTruefire.1746

Lol are you on right now? NSP attacking our keep from one end, Henge preventing reinforcements on the other side.

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Sororita.3465

Hey mr thief, took you long enough to down a lvl 15 and a lvl 17 didnt it?

Our score is 2 : 1 btw, keep trying =D

Attachments:

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Buddy.7563

Buddy.7563

I’m just gonna say “Who needs walls?”
and after screen 3 HoD joins the party.

Attachments:

Tom Badgerstache (Necro)
Gate of Madness [ART]

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Heizero.9183

Heizero.9183

Fun night GoM! Outnumbered, but not outgunned, fought gloriously in lowlands. =D

Commander Unyielding Shadow – Human Thief
Champion Shadow
Better Luck Next Time [BLNT]-Sea of Sorrows

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Believe me, at 1 AM they still had a 30-40 man in our BL.

I don’t know how many times they got to inner BAY

They also took our garrison because no one checked the swords while we were in GOM BL and someone told us they were in… When they were in…

So, yeah Lazy at scouting this week.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Toble.2968

It’s just ANet’s way of telling us how to play the game and not zerg. You should complain to them and tell them to stop telling you how to play the game.

They aren’t.

If you ever kept up with the updates, you would see custom arena’s coming out in the future. You also see SPvP, another form of small man group play.

Arenanet doesn’t make this game for you. None of us are that special, especially one guy out of thousands.

You can wait, until then, you have the forums for your small group PvP, eh?

| Epidemic
| Drenched

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Braddock.5430

Braddock.5430

I’m aware we received a few transfers, which we’re happy to have them, but lets give a little credit to the hard work everyone has put in. We were winning the matchup last week before we fell asleep the last few days, and we were winning again this week before the transfers.

That being said, this is a pretty sick matchup. Love this tier.

Krag Oversteen 80 Norn Guardian
Blank Oversteen 80 Sylvari Warrior
2nd in command of [LK] The Light Keepers – HoD

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

osif.8673

They aren’t.

If you ever kept up with the updates, you would see custom arena’s coming out in the future. You also see SPvP, another form of small man group play.

Arenanet doesn’t make this game for you. None of us are that special, especially one guy out of thousands.

-woosh- right over your head.

[PAXA]

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: GenerationX.9178

GenerationX.9178

I think if people would settle down and stop trolling wvw is going to
be much more fun for everyone. There are lot glitches in gw2 and it is partly because
the game is new. I have seen all the severs use glitches so I am going to call it even. If servers start working with their players and put difference aside I bet you that we will not only get better as a sever but it will be a better community for everyone. Just because a guild tag say [PAXA],[RH],[TCMM] ect does not mean anything. They are gw2 players and everyone has a different game play and I would advice people to join the guild you best fit and work it out. Anyway I just wanted to put this out there, see you guys in wvw.

Generation [ RH ] [ EC ]

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

I’m aware we received a few transfers, which we’re happy to have them, but lets give a little credit to the hard work everyone has put in. We were winning the matchup last week before we fell asleep the last few days, and we were winning again this week before the transfers.

I give props to HoD Strong start and seems like you guys are dedicated to a strong finish! Im ready to see what this weekend will bring. Should be insane

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Braddock.5430

Braddock.5430

I give props to HoD Strong start and seems like you guys are dedicated to a strong finish! Im ready to see what this weekend will bring. Should be insane

I’m scared to even try and fight in EB @ this upcomming reset. I may wear a helmet in case my computer blows up.

Krag Oversteen 80 Norn Guardian
Blank Oversteen 80 Sylvari Warrior
2nd in command of [LK] The Light Keepers – HoD

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Sororita.3465

Bad HoD! VERY BAD!

How can i play an engineer, that isnt bunker, against 40 man zergs everywhere i look! Not to mention i see people run through our groups right at me in the middle! Have to play a guardian and everything now….btw… kitten easy mode.

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

HoD really deserves credit for their hard work. But when I get steamrolled by a 40 man zerg filled exclusively with guild tags I have never seen before, it’s the transfers.

If anything, all these transfers undid some of your hard work. HoD has become very uncoordinated, which is to be expected when so many new people show up. However, I’m sure you guys will organize soon enough, and be on your way to T6. Just do us a favor and destroy DH for us, ok?

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Harbinger.9645

Harbinger.9645

Few notable moments from last night for me, GoM’s zerg making my computer cry without culling…made for an ample warning that something bad was coming. It actually saved me a respawn, because I immediately started booking it in the other direction haha.

To PAXA, that was seriously impressive in Woodhaven last night. I was the GS mesmer that kept trying to snipe you guys from the ramparts. Was a lot of fun and it goes to show you how small team builds and tactics can be effective in WvW. Do you guys run defensive armor set ups or does all that come from the insane amount of boon generation you guys have? Good show PAXA!

HoD sure has gotten a lot of players lately…did you guys convince your entire PvE playerbase to start getting involved or was that from transfers? I hope this doesn’t unbalance the matchups again because I was liking where it was at. :-(

Cynaptix-Mesmer(80)
Member of Gamers With Jobs(GWJ)
From the Northern Shiver Peaks

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Enjoy it now! You guys will be leaving it shortly…. We haven’t received any transfers.

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Toble.2968

They aren’t.

:P Sorry, meant to reply to 500 of your earlier posts telling The rest of the server how to play the game, my bad!

| Epidemic
| Drenched

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

They aren’t.

:P Sorry, meant to reply to 500 of your earlier posts telling The rest of the server how to play the game, my bad!

I thought this was over with <3

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

osif.8673

I’m also sorry for you, as those 500 earlier posts of mine telling the rest of the server how to play the game are non-existant.

[PAXA]

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: anthsss.1564

anthsss.1564

I just wanted to say that GoM was doing well and keeping it within 1k points against NSP, and then Ronny transferred.

Anths[TBCT]-NSP