3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

That guy really has no connection to reality. Not that SoR doesn’t have skilled players or anything, but that is the server that has guilds who openly state they just all run in one big zerg on purpose and don’t really believe in splitting players off to do other things like havoc squads.

?!
Im quite connected to reality thank you very much… I take my meds religiously xD

Some people do small group roaming..Like CoV

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Vena.8436

Vena.8436

Taking a break till Tuesday~ish. Got worn out Thursday/Friday.

Vena/Var – Guardian/Thief
[Eon] – Blackgate

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

Is it the game or does this matchup just seem boring now?

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

Seems like JQ’s ego took a hit last week so they are the only ones playing right now lol.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

If the score is any indication, the rams weren’t the cause of last weeks loss for JQ.

You guys can do great things once that fire gets lit, so don’t douse it with tears!

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

SmokeyNYY.7841

If the score is any indication, the rams weren’t the cause of last weeks loss for JQ.

You guys can do great things once that fire gets lit, so don’t douse it with tears!

Correction. You guys can do great things once that fire gets lit and theirs no one around to put it out.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: BenL.5312

BenL.5312

I guess JQ is out to prove they are a force to be reckoned with. Nothing wrong with that as they have the population to do that. Indeed I reckon JQ will be able to pull a strong win this week given the current momentum they have.

As for MERC, I think everyone just needs a break after pulling all nighters. At the end of the day, it’s a game. We do our best when we can, enjoy it as much as we can. No point adding stress to ourselves.

ANET isn’t going to pay us anything if we burn ourselves out or give a discount even if we get number 1 although that doesn’t mean we will not try our best.

The current iteration of the game does need improvement to keep it spicy. Indeed, T1 is starting to feel somewhat stale due to the lack of diversity. So props to JQ and SOR for bringing the great fights thus far and keeping the game engaging.

Cheers and have a good week

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

Correction. You guys can do great things once that fire gets lit and theirs no one around to put it out.

I was talking about JQ. I am not a member of JQ.

Its like i’m having deja vu…

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: BrockMcCleery.9562

BrockMcCleery.9562

Its the game. They went for ‘fast paced’ I guess, but it feels very repetitive. All MMOs have repetition but I seem to hit the wall in GW2 sooner than in any previous MMO. WvW is setup fairly well but the PvP, even when you setup your groups well, seems… fun at first but then gets old fast IMO. Add in the quick zerg fights that all come down to numbers due to the fact that numbers = rezzing of downed players (as long as each side is reasonable in combat) and you get Numbers Wars 2.

Game is fun but I don’t know how players can do it every night, most fights are very straight forward/boring.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Seems some of us forgot an important lesson. NEVER WAKE A SLEEPING GIANT!

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: hammer.9721

hammer.9721

Looks like jq is making a statement and the funny thing jqbl doesnt even have a queue not sure of the other ones.im hoping i finish my engi by monday so i can get in on the fun.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: The Isz.2346

The Isz.2346

Its cute JQ is rallying all their weekend warriors for a patch week. The real match wont start till the 29th.

Alliance For A Grub Free Ebg [Grub] – Blackgate
Sept 17th 2013 the day WvW died.
Gaming @ 5670×1080

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

Its cute JQ is rallying all their weekend warriors for a patch week. The real match wont start till the 29th.

Seems to me BG has no commitment, rather than disrespect us because we enjoy the game maybe get your own server together.

(edited by Kryyg.8576)

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

I dunno I’m kinda getting bored of the game in general. There are a number of reasons but the main one is that I just can’t think of anything I personally want to accomplish anymore.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: BenL.5312

BenL.5312

Seems to me BG has no commitment, rather than disrespect us because we enjoy the game maybe get your own server together.

I’m not sure how you managed to extrapolate it to mean no commitment, but we all need a rest once in a while.

Pulling all nighters definitely takes a toll and catching up on some sleep is in good order.

In fact, objectively speaking, JQ’s response is a testimony to how strong your server is and the other servers recognize that fact. That is a compliment.

Keep this classy guys. Cheers

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Nik Rane.6431

Nik Rane.6431

Score update. Good fights going on in BGBL

Attachments:

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Eliteseraph.4970

Eliteseraph.4970

In fact, objectively speaking, JQ’s response is a testimony to how strong your server is and the other servers recognize that fact. That is a compliment.

Keep this classy guys. Cheers

Absolutely!

I find myself getting annoyed when I’m up late night after work(3-4am Pacific time) and I see most of the map covered by JQ orBG. Losing all the ground you fought hard for during the primetime sucks, especially when you know it’s not due to a lack of skill or effort, but simple population.

But that’s no call to start lobbing accusations and insults. The fact that the three servers have held their spots in T1 for so long is a testament to the dedication and skill of ALL of them.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

I’m cute

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Im Not Braxton.6283

Im Not Braxton.6283

I’m cute

Maybe so, maybe not? Who knows? :o

Braxton The Ele – Elementalist
Blackgate – [GoF]

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Vena.8436

Vena.8436

I dunno I’m kinda getting bored of the game in general. There are a number of reasons but the main one is that I just can’t think of anything I personally want to accomplish anymore.

That’ll happen with any game, though its nice to have three fairly stable formats in this one (though PvP still needs work) since it lets you switch around.

Soon, though, I will be chasing the Rank X: Killed by Flame Ram. (Make it happen!)

Blackgate Killed By Flame Ram… sounds weird. (Also the culling change is going to be pretty big for me personally.)

Vena/Var – Guardian/Thief
[Eon] – Blackgate

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Had a lot of fun out there tonight, thanks for the battles BG and JQ

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

kuora.5402

I’m cute

Maybe so, maybe not? Who knows? :o

Need pics?

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: sazaw.1347

sazaw.1347

what happened to BG BL? can’t log in there

Wrath T – Asura Necro | Don Hohenheim – Norn Guard | Bellcroxx – Human Mesmer
[DKJ] – Jade Quarry

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Murderin.8269

Murderin.8269

what happened to BG BL? can’t log in there

Im having the same problem.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

To this SoR guy

I was just trying to invite to party cause your griffin is cute. That was all. Heres a pic of you! <3

You left me before I got a good one

Also! Score update!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

To this SoR guy

I was just trying to invite to party cause your griffin is cute. That was all. Heres a pic of you! <3

Also! Score update!

Your eyes are bloodshot. Have you been smoking pot 0_o

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

12:52 AM PST, fun times again at eb.

Attachments:

Sanghae, legends can be true.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Shinji.2063

Shinji.2063

Guess SOR has to take out there frustration at being 3rd some way, Tomorrow they will go back to being a non factor though.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Kjendar.6459

Kjendar.6459

Guess SOR has to take out there frustration at being 3rd some way, Tomorrow they will go back to being a non factor though.

Being someone’s lapdog will do that to you.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: gotricebytch.4812

gotricebytch.4812

more double teaming going on in egb. jade quarry staying on the bottom area of SOR’s tower protecting them while SOR waits at the top while we’re sieging it.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

To this SoR guy

Also! Score update!

Your eyes are bloodshot. Have you been smoking pot 0_o

Clearly… that’s clearly what my eye colour suggests…. I’m sorry I don’t have bright blue eyes.

My terrible mistake. How dare I.

:P

The LOVE asura <3

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Uriel Saintclair.6345

Uriel Saintclair.6345

Score update

Attachments:

Thieve’s spam heartseeker on my sanctuary.
Guild: None Mercenary
SoR since day 1

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

kuora.5402

more double teaming going on in egb. jade quarry staying on the bottom area of SOR’s tower protecting them while SOR waits at the top while we’re sieging it.

You seem mad.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

You seem mad.

One is rarely happy on these forums by the looks of maj. threads :P

The LOVE asura <3

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Kjendar.6459

12:52 AM PST, fun times again at eb.

This is when I lost all respect for the SORe losers

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Haziq.3907

Haziq.3907

I guess BG is laying low this week ? Wonder if they will take the title again next week.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: urek mazino.4026

urek mazino.4026

JQ garrison is red, not anymore right now though

Attachments:

Lo Po – Ranger – Sanctum of Rall

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

Just let him vent :P

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

I guess BG is laying low this week ? Wonder if they will take the title again next week.

Maybe they are lying low. But JQ has alot more numbers participating this week (so far). Also, not long now before the exploiters will have us siege capped with all the rams being spammed whilst Anet, with the hundreds of reports they have, do nothing about it. I think alot of JQ players, knowing this, are not going to coast so much so we aren’t in a position we can’t deal with at the end of the week with spending way too much on gollems because we can’t build any other siege.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Kjendar.6459

That was not the point I have had some good fights with SOR over the last couple of months. I just think it is low to spawn camp with siege so someone else can cap a tower.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Shinji.2063

Shinji.2063

Maybe they are lying low. But JQ has alot more numbers participating this week (so far). Also, not long now before the exploiters will have us siege capped with all the rams being spammed whilst Anet, with the hundreds of reports they have, do nothing about it. I think alot of JQ players, knowing this, are not going to coast so much so we aren’t in a position we can’t deal with at the end of the week with spending way too much on gollems because we can’t build any other siege.

You know rams have there own cap, troll rams hurt the local cap but not the map cap.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

You know rams have there own cap, troll rams hurt the local cap but not the map cap.

There must be alot more of them built in places I can’t see then, because last week we couldn’t build rams in places like mendons/anz.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

kuora.5402

You seem mad.

One is rarely happy on these forums by the looks of maj. threads :P

One cannot be mad after farming SoR all night

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

SmokeyNYY.7841

So……TYSM to SoR? If this is true our NA will be unstoppable

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

That wacky TYSM.. you never know where they may go next.

-Desirz Matheon

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Haziq.3907

Haziq.3907

Wow TSYM transferring to SoR ? I thought they’d go over to BG considering thats where all the big SoS guilds went. I wonder how much stronger SoR will be then. T1 drama gets more exciting lol.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

That wacky TYSM.. you never know where they may go next.

Orr for Workshops

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update from the LOVE Asura.

All alone….

Been pretty quiet all things considered….

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

kuora.5402

Sounds like one more guild to farm :]

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Kai.9182

Kai.9182

Confirmed TSym are moving to JQ for the 20k gold they were previously offered.