3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Thundar.3910

Thundar.3910

2 forces standing on walls, and they waved at each other? Those low down dirty kittens! HOW DARE THEY WAVE HOW DARE THEY!!

PS. JQ commanders, whisper me for tonight’s super secret plan on 2v1ing BG. We’ll use our normal hand signal /wave to begin the assults. PSS. Don’t forget to flaunt the 2v1, flaunting is the key.

1st RULE: You do not talk about the 2 vs 1
2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about the 2 vs 1
3rd RULE: If someone says “stop” or goes limp, taps out the 2 vs 1 is over!

I will be there for the super secret gathering as usual

Please, we haven’t followed Rule 3. in weeks!

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

It’s all good JQ. Blackgate would have likely done the same if the roles were reversed. Hopefully this week’s reality check will quiet some or most of our vocal minority that feels the need to talk crap and taunt our opponents and we can work on getting back to business. Lesson to all .. don’t taunt and disrespect your opponent unless you’re willing to have a target placed on your back. What’s funny is, the players doing the gloating in LA probably put in a fraction of the effort of those of us who are out there every night trying to make good things happen.

Cheers to all on another fun match.

This is the case on all servers.

Do you also have the ones who come out of the woodwork saying “We suck at WvW” when you lose, even though they aren’t the ones busting their backs trying to win?

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

It’s all good JQ. Blackgate would have likely done the same if the roles were reversed. Hopefully this week’s reality check will quiet some or most of our vocal minority that feels the need to talk crap and taunt our opponents and we can work on getting back to business. Lesson to all .. don’t taunt and disrespect your opponent unless you’re willing to have a target placed on your back. What’s funny is, the players doing the gloating in LA probably put in a fraction of the effort of those of us who are out there every night trying to make good things happen.

Cheers to all on another fun match.

Well said you have my total respect! Also I may have been beat up by your guild once or twice

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Mauri.1496

Mauri.1496

I for one am very much enjoying this patch. The removal of culling has been great. Its nice to see each server adapt to being able to see each other and the new movements that have come along with it.

Spent a little time in EB last night and came across this!

’DO NOT PUSH UP!"

Haha, great screenshot.

I told our group not to push up because I wanted to watch BG and JQ fight it out. It was actually kind of fun to be on the sidelines. We pulled off while they were fighting it out and went to flip three of BG’s fully fortified towers. I do have to say that was better call than jumping into a three way zerg ball (at least at that particular moment). There were definitely some great fights in EB last night though. I know the 35 minute fight we had in BG’s back tower was some of the most fun I’ve had all week. Thanks for an awesome night last night guys.

Mauri
Despicable [ME]

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

But, but…who will we flaunt to if you leave.

Kaineng

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

The only problem with the supposed taunting in LA after JQ lost, you cannot immediately link that to another server unless you actually know the person doing the taunting. BG and SoR aren’t the only servers who would like to see JQ lose, SoS would certainly like to see it, and I’m sure you can find players with similar wishes from all the other servers as well.

Same as everyone is saying about the 2v1 can be applied here: stop with the propaganda or show some proof. Otherwise you’re trying to name and shame a group of people to save your own reputation.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Oh how nice, the new patch has bought in a new bunch of folks into WvW now that there is a reward treadmill to follow and they have honoured us with their thoughts in the T1 match up thread. A warm welcome to our new brothers and sisters. Great to see so many new faces. Very good for WvW longer term. I hope you are enjoying it.

A word in your “shell like” though….

Its WvWvW – thats a 3 way battle and hence 2 versus 1 happens all the time on every map and alot of encounters, deal with it or not but don’t whine about it here please.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Robot Chocken.7012

The only problem with the supposed taunting in LA after JQ lost, you cannot immediately link that to another server unless you actually know the person doing the taunting. BG and SoR aren’t the only servers who would like to see JQ lose, SoS would certainly like to see it, and I’m sure you can find players with similar wishes from all the other servers as well.

Same as everyone is saying about the 2v1 can be applied here: stop with the propaganda or show some proof. Otherwise you’re trying to name and shame a group of people to save your own reputation.

You know you can send them a guild invite and then you see what server they are in right?

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Stovokor.9368

Stovokor.9368

No Culling – T1 Megafights

Showcasing large scale battles as everyone eagerly tried to converge on first day of post culling patch. Scenes in this video were chosen to capture depth of field ( friend and foe ) as well as entertaining battle sequences.

Nice video! I like they way it showcases the different styles the servers operate at. SoR /JQ and its mega zerg mentality and BG in much smaller groups. While video from your front line Guardian is very exciting you should have some rear echelon players capture some so we can see the Zerge vs Zerg fight from a more epic perspective. That mini map with the green blob was insane.

Thanks. Ye that style perhaps for that time period.

BG actually had large zerg out on patch day as well but it seemed many BG came on earlier for WvW patch. Ran into them a few times while following PRX commander around early. Later the combined BG zerg that was on at 9pm EST hitting Bay inner was sizeable as well. Reduced numbers after that iirc. Couldn’t include all the footage I captured.

As for the rear echelon players perspective, ye you are right.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

You know you can send them a guild invite and then you see what server they are in right?

Did you know it also shows that same text when they guest? If I guest to JQ right now, my guild list will say I’m on JQ. That is in no way proof of where somebody is from.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Amity.8549

Amity.8549

Well done to the jq defending BG hills, so many carts!

Attachments:

Amarathy
[ETA]

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

JQ had 60+ SoR had 60+ BG ddin’t even have 40 ya perfect sense attack blue that at that time was 40ppt. Then you look at the map JQ was Green, SoR was Red, EBG was all Green/Red perfect sense for 160 players to go after 1 blue keep? Doesn’t matter, but to the players that come here and are saying there isn’t coop going really are amazing me.

JQ these days dominates the #1 position in Tier 1 “last week excluded of course”. Not only did BG beat us last week, many ppl from BG disrespected our server more than normal on the forums and by guesting to our server to troll. JQ as a server has never really been that way to others. We are making sure BG are paid back for the disrespect in these cases. Though it was only a select several that were this way. Their actions represent their server and their server will pay the price for it.

It wasn’t just any guild it was one of their biggest guilds. MERC came to LA on Jade Quarry to rub in a win. They thought they were tough when they did so. The score says otherwise when MERC had to fight with t1/t2 keeps and no culling abuse it was like taking a lamb to slaughter every time they tried to push us.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Nuked.2360

Did you know it also shows that same text when they guest? If I guest to JQ right now, my guild list will say I’m on JQ. That is in no way proof of where somebody is from.

It was a mob of people rocking MERC tags. Same spelling as the guild tag and everything so I think we can connect their server to them.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Amity.8549

Do you have screenshots or names? whisper me in game

Amarathy
[ETA]

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

It wasn’t even a handful, it was at least a dozen MERC dancing around taunting and shouting disrespects.

Far as I’m concerned, BG doesn’t have what it takes to be a server of character and be a true winner(in every sense of the word).

Take some notes from us maybe, be a respectful and humble winner like us honey badgers and you might get some respect in return, until then, reap what you sow.

And one last thing, to be that disrespectful when we all know, the ram incidents played a huge role in your win just shows how far you guys will go for your win and what your true characters are once you get the “win”.

(edited by Kryyg.8576)

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Nuked.2360

Do you have screenshots or names? whisper me in game

Didn’t really bother I let a few people I know on blackgate and they passed on the word to higher ups as far as I know. It was too many to really screen shot their tag and then what they said. I will thank them its the first time JQ LA has been to overflow in months! o.O

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

JQ had 60+ SoR had 60+ BG ddin’t even have 40 ya perfect sense attack blue that at that time was 40ppt. Then you look at the map JQ was Green, SoR was Red, EBG was all Green/Red perfect sense for 160 players to go after 1 blue keep? Doesn’t matter, but to the players that come here and are saying there isn’t coop going really are amazing me.

JQ these days dominates the #1 position in Tier 1 “last week excluded of course”. Not only did BG beat us last week, many ppl from BG disrespected our server more than normal on the forums and by guesting to our server to troll. JQ as a server has never really been that way to others. We are making sure BG are paid back for the disrespect in these cases. Though it was only a select several that were this way. Their actions represent their server and their server will pay the price for it.

This. I think BG has a bit of a poor reputation because of incidents in the past, and maybe even current behavior. It’s unfortunate that your server’s community as a whole is affected. So when you guys get a little bit of dirt on your face, it makes razzing you all that much sweeter.

Ohkay, so you’re saying people that are supposedly from Blackgate are guesting into JQ and talking down on your server; but how do you know they are from Blackgate? Are they telling you they are from Blackgate to get your feelings hurt and make you want to attack us? Have you ever thought that maybe these particular people are from SoR or another server and just like to talk kitten on JQ?

Before you say something bad about the entire Blackgate population, please think about it first before you come to a conclusion generalizing an entire server as being disrespectful. We’ve had this is happen to us in LA almost on a weekly basis as well but we aren’t posting it on the forums or letting it get to us since we spend a majority of our time in WvW & not in LA.

&lol Blackgate is far from having a poor reputation. The only people that I can imagine would view Blackgate as having a poor reputation would be the ones that we have won against in previous matches and can’t stand losing to our server; particularly SoR (since we have a 13-0 record against them & I’m not at all saying this won’t change anytime soon since you guys are really close) and Jade Quarry because we recently broke their winning streak. So yeah, I can definitely see why there would be some resentment from these two servers. It’s showing a lot this week that JQ doesn’t take losing lightly :P

Also, Blackgate has a fantastic reputation and an amazing community which is why we are so attractive to guilds that are thinking about transferring out of their server and into ours. Ya’ll can even ask the servers that we fought in the past about what they think of Blackgate; like Fort Aspenwood or even Kaineng & Tarnished Coast. We kept a thread alive for like 3 weeks with two of those servers and you can even see in our recruitment threads that they are recommending for guilds to come to Blackgate because of how respectful our community is.

To finish this off, I hope everyone understands that Blackgate does not have any hard feelings towards JQ or SoR. We don’t go out into WvW everyday with a mentality of “all we want to do is take down JQ.” Rather, we just focus on taking keeps or towers regardless of who owns it and turning the entire map blue & having some fun battles. I am looking forward to seeing you all on the battlefield, good luck! :’)

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Robot Chocken.7012

KnT even apologized in this post and admitted to that having been done. Much respect to that poster. Either way when that happens to us when BG pushed us for a high tick that long, we will respond with force. I am sorry but your argument is invalid. Best thing that can be done is for servers to see to it to the best of their ability that their guildees do not participate or this will happen.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Churchill.8714

Churchill.8714

The words and pixels! They hurt me

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Robot Chocken.7012

This. I think BG has a bit of a poor reputation because of incidents in the past, and maybe even current behavior. It’s unfortunate that your server’s community as a whole is affected. So when you guys get a little bit of dirt on your face, it makes razzing you all that much sweeter.

Ohkay, so you’re saying people that are supposedly from Blackgate are guesting into JQ and talking down on your server; but how do you know they are from Blackgate? Are they telling you they are from Blackgate to get your feelings hurt and make you want to attack us? Have you ever thought that maybe these particular people are from SoR or another server and just like to talk kitten on JQ?

Before you say something bad about the entire Blackgate population, please think about it first before you come to a conclusion generalizing an entire server as being disrespectful. We’ve had this is happen to us in LA almost on a weekly basis as well but we aren’t posting it on the forums or letting it get to us since we spend a majority of our time in WvW & not in LA.

&lol Blackgate is far from having a poor reputation. The only people that I can imagine would view Blackgate as having a poor reputation would be the ones that we have won against in previous matches and can’t stand losing to our server; particularly SoR (since we have a 13-0 record against them & I’m not at all saying this won’t change anytime soon since you guys are really close) and Jade Quarry because we recently broke their winning streak. So yeah, I can definitely see why there would be some resentment from these two servers. It’s showing a lot this week that JQ doesn’t take losing lightly :P

Also, Blackgate has a fantastic reputation and an amazing community which is why we are so attractive to guilds that are thinking about transferring out of their server and into ours. Ya’ll can even ask the servers that we fought in the past about what they think of Blackgate; like Fort Aspenwood or even Kaineng & Tarnished Coast. We kept a thread alive for like 3 weeks with two of those servers and you can even see in our recruitment threads that they are recommending for guilds to come to Blackgate because of how respectful our community is.

To finish this off, I hope everyone understands that Blackgate does not have any hard feelings towards JQ or SoR. We don’t go out into WvW everyday with a mentality of “all we want to do is take down JQ.” Rather, we just focus on taking keeps or towers regardless of who owns it and turning the entire map blue & having some fun battles. I am looking forward to seeing you all on the battlefield, good luck! :’)

I think you may have this twisted. As for your wvw community many of your power guilds have not been there very long hence the community you speak of is not long standing. As I said it was the act of several and the entire server paid for it. Read closer. It may have saved you from typing this novel of a reply.

(edited by Robot Chocken.7012)

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

KnT even apologized in this post and admitted to that having been done. Much respect to that poster. Either way when that happens to us when BG pushed us for a high tick that long, we will respond with force. I am sorry but your argument is invalid. Best thing that can be done is for servers to see to it to the best of their ability that their guildees do not participate or this will happen.

If you’re referring to my post, I just want to be clear that I wasn’t admitting anything. The fact is I have no clue whether something happened or not or who it was or wasn’t. However, out of respect for my opponents, I will believe what was reported and assume taunting in JQ LA did in fact happen, and simple common sense tells me that it was most likely someone from BG.

Regardless of who it was or where they were from, to me, the end result is what matters here, which is JQ responding with force. In a way, you guys should thank the taunters. They obviously fired your server up big time.

Anyways, I just wanted to add some clarification here.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

(edited by Liquid.9672)

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Amity.8549

It was the first I heard about it as I’ve been on fairly infrequently but I after chatting to my guys they have stated they only went over to say ‘GG’ etc, talking about the match in general. One of my guys chatted with calm little buddy, so there is your witness. If you have anything to disprove it otherwise, provide it with evidence and I’ll see it rectified. Otherwise you’re just spreading false rumours.

Amarathy
[ETA]

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Robot Chocken.7012

If you’re referring to my post, I just want to be clear that I wasn’t admitting anything. The fact is I have no clue whether something happened or not or who it was or wasn’t. However, out of respect for my opponents, I will believe what was reported and assume taunting in JQ LA did in fact happen, and simple common sense tells me that it was mostly likely someone from BG.

Regardless of who it was or where they were from, to me, the end result is what matters here, which is JQ responding with force. In a way, you guys should thank the taunters. They obviously fired your server up big time.

Anyways, I just wanted to add some clarification here.

This is true and I apologize. It was not my intention to put words in your mouth.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

It was the first I heard about it as I’ve been on fairly infrequently but I after chatting to my guys they have stated they only went over to say ‘GG’ etc, talking about the match in general. One of my guys chatted with calm little buddy, so there is your witness. If you have anything to disprove it otherwise, provide it with evidence and I’ll see it rectified. Otherwise you’re just spreading false rumours.

Tell your people’s to stay clear of that guy! :P

<3 Calm.

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

Culling is removed and SoR takes 2nd. Nice!

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

Man this thread is a pile of fail.

The tin men are out to fight the war on the forums. I miss tier 2 those threads where fun.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: wedo.3049

wedo.3049

Well it was a good RUN! but apparently Hands Off My Octopus isn’t a proper name for gw2 and the devs deleted it, guess its time to find a new name! just disappointed all those upgrades GONE

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

Well DUH. You always had the numbers and the removing of culling made your zerg’s finally realize that they where getting hit by smaller forces at all times. BG dose not have the numbers to fight SoR or JQ’s numbers.

We tend to be better in movement and stronger pound for pound, but we do not have the pure mass that you guys have.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Grithan Soulforge.5726

Grithan Soulforge.5726

Well it was a good RUN! but apparently Hands Off My Octopus isn’t a proper name for gw2 and the devs deleted it, guess its time to find a new name! just disappointed all those upgrades GONE

The only surprise here is you were able to ride it for so long. Shows you how it’s near impossible to get stuff reported and dealt with. Good luck with your new guild name. I’m sure it’ll be serious and tasteful. ;-)

It is kinda crappy they didn’t bother implementing a rename mechanism and just delete things. It’s like they didn’t plan ahead…

[BfB] Grithan/Trigan – JQ

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Mattargul.9235

Mattargul.9235

Post hoc, ergo propter hoc. sigh

Dances with Leaves – Guardian – Sanctum of Rall (SoR)

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Churchill.8714

Churchill.8714

Sort of silly to talk about feelings when the topic of discussion is words in Lions Arch.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: wedo.3049

wedo.3049

I would have been happy to rename it no problem, but ya just deleted boo

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

Score update brought to you by Feisty:

Attachments:

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

Tell me you murdered the deer afterwards!

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

I think you may have this twisted. As for your wvw community many of your power guilds have not been there very long hence the community you speak of is not long standing. As I said it was the act of several and the entire server paid for it. Read closer. It may have saved you from typing this novel of a reply.

Obviously you’re delusional in acting like BG and JQ are any different in who has a “long standing community” in the " Power guilds". Are you talking about you got the Free transfer mega bandwagon 3 weeks before Agg and later Merc paid to transfer to Blackgate because certainly you can’t be talking about the ones that beat you like HB, KnT, Urge, Thai, EA, LotD, RIOT, ICoa…..etc and the hundreds of Pugs/smaller guilds that have helped for months?

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

I kinda see the 2v1 concept, but not in game. Its smarter for SOR to play for second because they don’t have the coverage to beat JQ, but they have the numbers to beat BG. BG has now beaten JQ and JQ doesn’t want that to happen again so we are making sure it doesn’t by targetting BG. Just the way things go. But its not like anyone on JQ is like, öh its SOR we will leave them be". We see an invader, BG or SOR, we will do what we can to bring the hurt.

Oh really. Those pics are from last night. When you could see the clear 2v1 and neither could take the keep during the 90 minute long staring contest. Ended up wiping both SoR and JQ.

I guess you missed:
JQ on the edge trebbing the 2 cata’s we had on your North gate+ wall.
JQ trying to push SOR as we were on the wall above North Gate, with JQ behind us, BG in front of us, and JQ wiped by AOE’s before/during/after they got through the gate.
You also missed JQ pushing SW Garrison gate while SOR was mainly in Hills.
Also JQ trying SE Garrison gate with SOR in Hills.
Not to mention JQ taking camps as SOR was in Hills.
You also missed the trebuchets at Garrison trebbing Bay while the majority of SOR was in hills.

But yes, keep telling yourself it was a 2v1.
Honestly it was a 3 way fight, where all 3 servers wanted the keep.

In reality I think its more like:

JQ- “Oh SOR is in here, lets try to get in and take the keep while BG is busy fighting SOR”

SOR- “Hey look JQ is in..better watch to see if they push us, until then, let BG fight on 2 gates at once, its harder for them to defend 2 fronts then 1”

BG- “Hey SOR and JQ are both in here, Maybe they will kill each other and we will be fine, lets defend 2 fronts.”

In reality no one thinks of 2v1’ing to help another server. In fact most probably use the enemy as a meat shield, or distraction. Heck. Until JQ came in the North Hills gate, BG was being wiped at South Hills when they entered, and weren’t even able to get their numbers in to defend with. So in reality instead of crying about a 2v1, think about how it gave you guys the upper hand and ability to get defenders into the keep, when SOR had to pull off South gate defense to go to the north because JQ pushed into hills.

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

(edited by Mishi.7058)

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Revskyler.4928

Revskyler.4928

Well I would like to inform everyone that Hands off my Octopus [Homõ] has been retired by the devs… Today the guild was deleted without any warning. So we will be back when we can think of another epic guild name!

Until then R.I.P Hands off my octopus [Homõ] ~ Revskyler

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Arete.7198

Arete.7198

Oh no…one of my favorite things to say in TS is: “Help! There are kitten at Briar”.

Or…“Crap, I just got killed by a kitten #8221;.

Fidee OnS

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Arete.7198

Arete.7198

well, i shoulda known they’d do that

Fidee OnS

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Let us know what you end up making it. There is some real talent in your group I like 1v1 and 1v2ing against

Your 5 man havoks are some of the tankiest I’ve ever come across.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Well I would like to inform everyone that Hands off my Octopus [Homõ] has been retired by the devs… Today the guild was deleted without any warning. So we will be back when we can think of another epic guild name!

Until then R.I.P Hands off my octopus [Homõ] ~ Revskyler

That’s too bad. It was one of my favorite guild names. I’m sure the guild name was acceptable, but I’d bet they looked at the tag as circumventing the language filter.

Anyhoo, hope you find something suitable.

What about Hands off my Yak [Homy]?

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Vadio.5439

Vadio.5439

SOR Bordeland Looking Cool enemys stop running and go figth in OPEN FIELD!

Thanks

Somes overall Awesome fights but i expect more more and more

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

Well DUH. You always had the numbers and the removing of culling made your zerg’s finally realize that they where getting hit by smaller forces at all times. BG dose not have the numbers to fight SoR or JQ’s numbers.

We tend to be better in movement and stronger pound for pound, but we do not have the pure mass that you guys have.

Oh I forgot SoR has a higher map pop. thanks to anet’s love for SoR

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: lettucemode.3789

lettucemode.3789

Hi Feisty

Sanctum of Rall
Builds: Facemelter Watch The Health Bar

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Vodka.3958

I don’t have anything twisted, and your comment wasn’t the only one I was replying to

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

I know where all the bg players are. They do pve to feed their sabotage troops on JQ which will build sieges in eb and jq bl next match..

Wait, that sentence was almost as ridiculous as the talk about 2v1. Nevermind.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

No Way!? They should can given you an opportunity to change it, not simply deleted it??
EDIT: You could submit a ticket to customer support. It took them some time to delete the guild and it was the name not the guild itself they took issue with I assume.

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

(edited by SoPP.7034)

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Revskyler.4928

Revskyler.4928

No Way!? They should can given you an opportunity to change it, not simply deleted it??
EDIT: You could submit a ticket to customer support. It took them some time to delete the guild and it was the name not the guild itself they took issue with I assume.

You would think ;x

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Vodka.3958

Oh I forgot SoR has a higher map pop. thanks to anet’s love for SoR

Everyone knows that SoR’s strategy has always been to get everyone in their map into 1 huge zerg; while Blackgate on the other hand has a lot more smaller, organized strike team guilds hitting different locations simultaneously.

Especially SoR’s largest guild, for example, would insta queue the map with their 1500 members and stay together in 1 huge zerg.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Robot Chocken.7012

Obviously you’re delusional in acting like BG and JQ are any different in who has a “long standing community” in the " Power guilds". Are you talking about you got the Free transfer mega bandwagon 3 weeks before Agg and later Merc paid to transfer to Blackgate because certainly you can’t be talking about the ones that beat you like HB, KnT, Urge, Thai, EA, LotD, RIOT, ICoa…..etc and the hundreds of Pugs/smaller guilds that have helped for months?

Another fine example of class from your server. You know a mouth like that only makes it worse on you next week. You do realize that you did not beat us without those guilds transferring right?And now you are 3rd with them. We got PRX and SF. PRX is casual so only SF are here in force from that transfer. Surely you are not talking about the server that just put you in 3rd

(edited by Robot Chocken.7012)