3-22 | Kain - FA - TC | [week 3]

in WvW

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

my pc borke a few weeks ago and i have not been able to login!! please don’t forget about meeeee :*( please tell jang i am still alive and i hope to be back with a machine very soon!!

also, is tsym coming to kaineng? anyone know if critstreak is still with tsym? he is my friend from dragonbrand

Profitsports 80 charr thief
Fortified keep lord 80 max-heals norn guard
Moyayae 80 warrior- & guard-countering melee sylvari ranger
Sauce like that 29 human chickenhead warrior
Saiyan fourth 20 asura elementalism
Extraactor 18 sylvari necro
S P O R T S 12 asura engi
Omega siege golem 11 sylvari mesmer

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THIS WEEK

Tsym along with 2 oceanic guilds ( didnt get a chance to find out who they were) are moving to SOR.

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in WvW

Posted by: MrSilver.5269

MrSilver.5269

When I logged off yesterday afternoon TC had pushed to under 1,000 for 2nd. I took last night off to read World War Z, and woke up to a completely different landscape. Looks like TC stepped it up big time. Can someone give a recap of the evening festivities?

But I’m trying, Ringo. I’m trying real hard to be the shepherd.

(edited by MrSilver.5269)

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

SOR?

Awwww they would have been a good tier 2 crew

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in WvW

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

SOR?

We offered them pies in addition to the usual cookies and milkshakes.

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in WvW

Posted by: SpitFire.4690

SpitFire.4690

SOR?

We offered them pies in addition to the usual cookies and milkshakes.

Can I has them too pwease

Primordus Virtus [RISE] Prime Leader – Prince Járvan
Our greatest strength lies in never failing,
But we [RISE] each time we fall.

in WvW

Posted by: Sergo.2867

Sergo.2867

You guys are doing really great work in FA BL tonight TC.

Thanks. You all gave us absolute hell the night before as we tried to take Bay. And tried. And tried. In fact, if anyone sees my spleen lying around under some siege, please mail it back to me.

Geros Rainhall, Warrior, et. al.
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Oolune.4357

Oolune.4357

When I logged off yesterday afternoon TC had pushed to under 1,000 for 2nd. I took last night off to read World War Z, and woke up to a completely different landscape. Looks like TC stepped it up big time. Can someone give a recap of the evening festivities?

I’m not sure there is anything specific to mention. Basically, TC held a 300+ PPT for quite a while and pulled itself a good ways into second.

Tarnished Coast
Oolune :: Engineer — Arrow Of Oolune :: Human Ranger -- Shadow Of Oolune :: Human Thief
Box The Turtle :: Human Warrior — Bolobuns Of Steel :: Human Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

1)
We had pretty much complete control of our BL all night.

2)
A huge PiNK-led zerg (commanded by the glorious Deyja) caused a rather big mess in FA BL. I left the zerg for EB at about 9 or 10pm, but they were knocking on the gates of the FA garrison at the time with good control of the south. I’ve gotta say, the communication and cooperation in that group was excellent. A very fun and exciting time.

[Rise] was present from KN, and [RET] was present from FA. Had a ton of fun zerg-v-zerg action. I do not mean this as a jab, at all, but TC walked away from many of the zerg fights without having a single downed man. We didn’t lose a single zerg fight. It was very well done. Props to my server-mates. Props to the other guys for putting up a hell of a fight and making it a fun time.

3)
We controlled at least our third of EB, sometimes more.

in WvW

Posted by: Whitebeard.5172

Whitebeard.5172

I have to say it was funny last night when Deyja stopped in Bay and said “food break”….“eat”. I have little doubt that most everyone did a quick fridge raid.
It’s all about taking the time to make sure the troops are fat and happy I guess.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Shera.7135

Shera.7135

I have to say it was funny last night when Deyja stopped in Bay and said “food break”….“eat”. I have little doubt that most everyone did a quick fridge raid.
It’s all about taking the time to make sure the troops are fat and happy I guess.

It’s the little things that count.

Deyja is fantastic at leading Zerg v Zerg action ( and Zerg v Zerg v Zerg, as we found out).
Some really great fights from [RET] and [RISE], loved the large clash in west camp.
A great defence by FA at garrison, you guys just did NOT give up. Even when you were ahem cut off from your large reinforcements because they took a BIT too much fall damage, while jumping down from spawn right in front of the TC force.

Sheralia Danthil- Necromancer
Tarnished Coast

(edited by Shera.7135)

in WvW

Hickeroar.9734

Haha yeah. I’ve never seen a commander do that before. It was pretty great.

in WvW

Posted by: Darachi.1394

Darachi.1394

Last night was fun, a little stressful on the commanding part but overall we had fun. Kain and TC did an amazing job trying to take the garri away from us. Though I do remember wiping a few zergs in the process, both Kain and TC :p I’m surprised we held it for as long as we did. Sadly I had to log after all of you guys were pushed out and garri was safe for a little bit. Not sure what went on after that but we got tons of bags. So kudos to you guys for trying those good two hours I was in command and naked really contantly respawning at Garri with all broken armor still pushing all invaders out of the lords room lol. But it was fun ^^ Last night I had a great group, very small, less than half the size of either zerg, very organized and very helpful.

Kindele [RET] Commander and Officer.

(edited by Darachi.1394)

in WvW

Posted by: Atrophied.8725

Atrophied.8725

Az (followed by Kitty and then Nightlight) held our BL in complete control pretty much all night (sneaky [WM] ninja’d the fully upgraded LV at one point, but we grabbed it back pretty sharpish.) At one point we were getting +350 ppt, and we held at +300 or better for a very long time.

Good fights all around.

War Machine W. Mad props. You sure know how to run as a tight group. Love fighting you.

Xandra – 80s in all classes – Ele/Guard mains – [TL] – NSP

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Thanks for entertaining Ai and Kain last night in EB north of SMC, TC (TV guild mostly? Maybe it was VT. Something like that). We had a blast. There was anywhere between 6-10 of us playing with you all, sometimes KH would roll through on your side and we’d have to scatter for a bit because holy dolyak there are a lot of KHs. I’ll try to remember to post some screens but I don’t think they’ll be relevant anymore by the time I get around to it.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

in WvW

Posted by: Ubi.4136

Ubi.4136

Score update for those of us stuck in a cubicle?

Lost in the Maguuma [TC]
Te Nosce [TC]

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

here we go, as requested

Attachments:

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in WvW

Hickeroar.9734

here we go, as requested

Thank you!

in WvW

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Wow TC, way to go guys! Tearing it up.

love,

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

yeah the tide has turned… come on K-Pop EU/NA… you can do it !

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in WvW

Posted by: sparklevision.8109

sparklevision.8109

TC in the HOUSE!

Furnished Host | Angels of Eternal Destiny
On hiatus from GW2 since mid-July 2013

in WvW

Posted by: enjisa.2971

enjisa.2971

Was part of the garrison defense. It was fun. Pops to Kindele for making the most out of our small numbers and pushed TC and KN out after hours of relentless defenses. Thank you TC and KN. It was a fund 3 way fight.

Ari [FIST] | FA

in WvW

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Was part of the garrison defense. It was fun. Pops to Kindele for making the most out of our small numbers and pushed TC and KN out after hours of relentless defenses. Thank you TC and KN. It was a fund 3 way fight.

You guys had small numbers? Props to you guys for holding against both servers, but it looked like you guys had a small army keeping us outside :P Either way, the fighting outside the wall was ridiculously fun.

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

in WvW

Posted by: Saweth You Him.9047

Saweth You Him.9047

I have mostly been sitting this one out waiting for the patch. It seems to be reflected in the current score. That and I have 2 alts to gear in exotics and not sure what to do. Soldiers guardian is definatly a go but not sure if I want carrion necro or some kind of mesmer. And the disabled(until the future) slot in the guild weaponsmith vendor, I wonder what it could be. The guild axe and shield looks nice so maybe I make axe+shield/hammer warrior. That would be redundant with guardian though. Once the patch goes live I’ll tinker with my graphics, probably set it to minimum and use 3rd person ambient lighting like in counter-strike in the second half of the match. Then I will be back next week fielding a beatdown squad to improve on last weeks results. Good luck to everybody until the long awaited and much coveted patch. And let’s hope it doesn’t make the game gravitate towards 50 man zerg storms for personal gain.

so sayeth the great innuendo

in WvW

Hickeroar.9734

I’ve a feeling the patch will require smaller, more focused groups due to the fact that single, big zergs will be so easy to track.

in WvW

Darachi.1394

You guys had small numbers? Props to you guys for holding against both servers, but it looked like you guys had a small army keeping us outside :P Either way, the fighting outside the wall was ridiculously fun.

I think we had some people that were not running with me specifically. I believe I was the only commander on the map at that time, but I had about 15 people with me in an organized group.

in WvW

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

I think we had some people that were not running with me specifically. I believe I was the only commander on the map at that time, but I had about 15 people with me in an organized group.

The first time we got into the inner garrison though, we accidentally ran directly into a stack of Kaining. Needless to say, that hurt quite a bit.

Lunar Fighter

in WvW

Darachi.1394

The first time we got into the inner garrison though, we accidentally ran directly into a stack of Kaining. Needless to say, that hurt quite a bit.

Yea…. I thought that was hilarious xD Apologies. We tried our best to stay out of that lol, the next time we saw you run into them we kinda just said, screw it and joined in :p

in WvW

Posted by: Kreaven.3172

Kreaven.3172

Man Kain, you guys HATE losing SM dont you lol. I had 58 bag slots open when we went to SM… I now have 4. We held it for 3 ticks under constant pressure. So proud of the TCers there. And a heads up to Kain you guys dont quit man

Commander Ravana Mace[CERN] – 80 Ranger
~Tarnished Coast since the beginning

in WvW

Hickeroar.9734

Man Kain, you guys HATE losing SM dont you lol. I had 58 bag slots open when we went to SM… I now have 4. We held it for 3 ticks under constant pressure. So proud of the TCers there. And a heads up to Kain you guys dont quit man

This has always blown my mind. If anyone takes SM, KN players show up in droves and they do not stop until SM is their again. I have to give them mad props. They LOVE that castle…

in WvW

Posted by: OutspokenAardvark.9781

OutspokenAardvark.9781

Can we get another score/map update please?

Rhyme – Commander
[DIS] Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: AmIAnnoyingNow.2903

AmIAnnoyingNow.2903

Sadly I dont think I will ever get that vista I am gonna have to transfer for a week if I ever want to get my legionday.

Hard ground makes strong roots, Higgies. You’ll get it, soon. Yep.

Have you thought about building a catapult and having [GODS] launch you at the vista?

Ya I know its just sucky not being able to get it. I wanted to let all of Kain know exactly what we were doing. Not trying to take it, just for my vista, at first. So yea you guys got your badges. But how does that hurt me? No vista, gotcha.

Honestly, if you had contacted the commanders and offered jerrifers in exchange for letting you guys get your vista we would have probably let you get it. We literally spent all night taking it to get you guys to stop trebbing us.

(edited by AmIAnnoyingNow.2903)

in WvW

Hickeroar.9734

Can we get another score/map update please?

Someone just posted one on the TC community forum about 10 minutes ago

in WvW

Posted by: Vanity.2506

Vanity.2506

That was an insane battle!! So proud of TC holding it together in the face of that many KN … dug in and held out as long as we could … kitten good fightin, Toasties!

Vanity Lionheart
That which yields is not always weak.

in WvW

SHAKA ZULU.3128

This has always blown my mind. If anyone takes SM, KN players show up in droves and they do not stop until SM is their again. I have to give them mad props. They LOVE that castle…

It keeps us in tip-top shape. Do you know how many yak forsaken stairs you have to climb to get to a normal vendor in that place?! We lose it and we’ll just get fat.

love,

in WvW

Hickeroar.9734

It keeps us in tip-top shape. Do you know how many yak forsaken stairs you have to climb to get to a normal vendor in that place?! We lose it and we’ll just get fat.

Ah! Maybe we should start drilling people up and down the overlook south stairs! MOVE SOLDIER!

in WvW

Kreaven.3172

That fight at SM earned me 2 yellows. And a charged core… players drop charged cores???

in WvW

Posted by: AmIAnnoyingNow.2903

AmIAnnoyingNow.2903

One of our guild members got Zap off an invader. We all hate him and are madly jealous now.

in WvW

Posted by: Rollinpapers.7312

Rollinpapers.7312

The SMC battle was really epic, big shout out to KA not giving up after a few wipes, you guys kept coming and in huge numbers. Shows that you have a dedicated force. And a big shout out to my TC army who stood your ground and kept following me into hell, you guys were amazing.

Rollindat

(edited by Rollinpapers.7312)

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

To the guy trying to get his legendary, pm Mayoken, Ethersin, Prince Jarvan, or maybe any of the WM commanders you see. Thursday night before reset, if not close enough battle, I’m sure they’d be happy to be good sports about it. They can talk it out with eachother, until then, I’m sure people will fight tooth and nail to keep the waypoint. Maybe southgates just to avoid the mishap with the wall. Talk to the commanders ahead of time, they are all cool guys about it, and I’m sure be happy to coordinate.

Hell, it would be even best if you left it green and got your vista, left the waypoint in tact. Not sure if its too much coordination or if that works, just tossing out the suggestion. The GL’s are best to contact if you want to explore the option (or any alternative to brute force)

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in WvW

Posted by: Shera.7135

Shera.7135

The SMC battle was really epic, big shout out to KA not giving up after a few wipes, you guys kept coming and in huge numbers. Shows that you have a dedicated force. And a big shout out to my TC army who stood your ground and kept following me into hell, you guys were amazing.

“Hold it til the tick then we’re outta here”.
Three ticks later, we’re still holed up in the center of the lords room
Great fight Kaineng, big props to the mesmer I chased all the way to the rooftop.

Sheralia Danthil- Necromancer
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Kreaven.3172

To the guy trying to get his legendary, pm Mayoken, Ethersin, Prince Jarvan, or maybe any of the WM commanders you see. Thursday night before reset, if not close enough battle, I’m sure they’d be happy to be good sports about it. They can talk it out with eachother, until then, I’m sure people will fight tooth and nail to keep the waypoint. Maybe southgates just to avoid the mishap with the wall. Talk to the commanders ahead of time, they are all cool guys about it, and I’m sure be happy to coordinate.

Hell, it would be even best if you left it green and got your vista, left the waypoint in tact. Not sure if its too much coordination or if that works, just tossing out the suggestion. The GL’s are best to contact if you want to explore the option (or any alternative to brute force)

This would be cool if you could do this for em. I would suggest coordinating getting a wall down fast and just letting him in really quick then put the wall up before some pugs try to be jerks

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

Some fun 3 ways today.

Attachments:

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Wow, come home and TC is doing work. Its not even Tuesday!

Attachments:

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

in WvW

Posted by: Beorn Saxon.4762

Beorn Saxon.4762

Oh snap, double update from [PiNK].

Attachments:

Tarnished Coast
Critical Impact [Crit]

in WvW

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

I’m starting to feel like the TC people want it more this week. And that was before I kept running into Kaineng people everywhere before realizing I was in Kaineng BL.

I did not get enough sleep…

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

I’m starting to feel like the TC people want it more this week. And that was before I kept running into Kaineng people everywhere before realizing I was in Kaineng BL.

I think it’s awesome that the servers (TC and FA in particular) are so closely matched that whoever wants it more that week can actually come out ahead. Not too many matchups have that privilege as far as I can see.

in WvW

Posted by: Candir.5608

Candir.5608

FA and TC just had a battle worthy of a keep fight @ Redvale on FABL. Epic fight, well fought FA!

Candyyr – Warrior – Commander
[DIS] – Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] – Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

I think it’s awesome that the servers (TC and FA in particular) are so closely matched that whoever wants it more that week can actually come out ahead. Not too many matchups have that privilege as far as I can see.

And even when FA wants it, TC can put up enough of a fight to almost take it back. This really is a good matchup. It seems like the official forums are a lot friendlier on every side suddenly, I might stay~

Lunar Fighter

in WvW

Posted by: Zynthetic.2954

Zynthetic.2954

Video of PiNK from a few days ago on the 23rd. All the footage was filmed within a hectic 4 hour period, on a day we had nothing planned so we had a lot of pugs supporting us.

Edit: The video may be blocked in some countries, never again am I using mainstream music in a video. I’ll probably edit out the music in the original, put something else on and then upload it to PiNK’s channel instead of my own.

Tarnished Coast - Principality of New Katulus [PiNK]
Commander Zynergise – 80 Hammer Guardian

(edited by Zynthetic.2954)

in WvW

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

This is one of those rare non-self plugs here.

If you want to have a good laugh, watch that video. BT & friends lead by Quenta clearly having a ridiculously great time.

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee