3-22 | Kain - FA - TC | [week 3]

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

I dont know about TSL, but 2h ago, and 26h ago, when real Kain power comes, TC (mostly PiNK) hide.
30 TC in their spawn tower .
SAme today in hills lord room.
And i have the same excuse everyday “This is the only way to fight 100 man zerg”
Where there are actualy like 40 of us.
We run into zergs even when outmanned, wehre TC actualy care about Pionts (same seen on Kaineng NA guilds) .
We just care about good fights =)
But i guess i cant expect that from PvEers and Rolepayers ^-^

Dood seriously, do you even know how hard your NA crew works against TC and FA’s NA crew? We’re on a different timezone, and you’re kitten off because you think our oceanic/sea crew hiding from you?

(edited by Shrouded.6450)

in WvW

Posted by: Whitebeard.5172

Whitebeard.5172

War, what you are seeing with PINK is obvious.They are running circles around you and yours in an effort to win and keep the PPT up and they are kitten good at it.
Now I realize that you want a head on battle 24/7/365 but trust me, PINK is playing chess and your playing checkers.

I don’t mean that as a slight towards you, just a fact as the way the game is played.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Catixie.6351

Catixie.6351

Thats the only thing TC can do, try to farm pugs, as soon as we get even numbers you hide =)

War, this has to be the single most ludicrous comment aside from murderin posing as a TC player.
Last night in TCBL was a blast. Ashburn leading TSL in holding Hills, taking Bay and otherwise destroying every FA group we came across, no matter how big and Kittenae, Azeroth,and Coral running back and forth taking POI and slaughtering people as they went.

Kain showed up here and there and overwhelmed us at times but never without paying a price in dead bodies, it was an absolutely fantastic night.
Near the end of the night when TSL’s group dwindled from 20 to around 13 we came across a large Kain force at Longview.I asked if our guys wanted to recall knowing the answer and they didn’t disappoint….Hell no we don’t recall, we attacked, we died, we will see you again this evening.

phone died mid post so to cut the reply I had originally down..
Nice to know the replies and pm messages we got about the community didn’t cover the wvw section. Apparently its so hard to believe new transfers question the experience they had the night they transferred. We had the same thing on blackgate where a lot of commanders avoided combat unless it was pvdoor. we have been looking for a server since we came back to the game, my bad for telling him this one.. So welcoming.

Katixie TC

in WvW

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Thats the only thing TC can do, try to farm pugs, as soon as we get even numbers you hide =)

If by farm pugs, you mean farming some of your biggest guilds, then yes, we did that tonight. We had some fun with a RISE thief though, instead of smashing my face he decided to just hang out for like 5 minutes.

With a picture for the memories~ (!!Language warning!!)
(PS. We set up another bonfire in the lords room hoping you would come have some fun with us.)

Attachments:

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

in WvW

Whitebeard.5172

Catxie, if you and murder are new transfers then welcome and I apologize but you need to understand that his comments mirror those made by people on opposing servers.Read the gist of his posts and put them up against 2-3 other enemy posts and it reads exactly the same.You surely can make the connection and realize the obvious, logical conclusion that people may see.

And if you guys wish to join a more blunt force trauma map then I would recommend the outlying borderland maps and not start off your time on TC by insulting the people playing here who are working hard to win even though you may not understand what is taking place, simply ask and players can answer your questions.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Shrouded.6450

They just have a different way of playing WvW, hopefully they don’t think it’s the “only” way to play WvW like so many other elitists in this game.

in WvW

Posted by: Vagrant.1094

Vagrant.1094

Its a sad day for PvP when people would rather capture empty towers and raise a meaningless score than kill other players.

The meta game is wrong in WvW.

That’s a mentality issue

PvP is a ‘facet’ of WvW. WvW is not PvP. PvP is an entirely separate entity with its own tournaments and maps.

WvW entails the capturing of towers (be they empty or otherwise), camps, keeps, the killing of yaks, the defense of your holdings and the defeat of small and large groups of enemy players when they engage each other for various reasons.

Neither is the score meaningless, as it determines your colour position (very important for EB) and your overall ranking, which ‘most’ servers tend to take pride in. Not everyone will care about the score, and that’s no problem at all – but the meta of WvW is very much focused around maximising PPT gain, and if all you do is ‘fight’ all the time, your server won’t be succeeding in WvW as it stands.

I, personally, prefer defending in WvW, holding towers vs the ravenous hordes, and outplaying my enemies without ever needing to actually engage them in battle. I die far more than I kill, but I die performing critical tasks, like holding supply camps, or scouting. I receive few loot bags. I’m rank ‘4’ in the new ranking system compared to folks who are already high above that.

However much I prefer defending, it’s not my place to declare that those who prefer zerg vs zerg or roaming are ‘wrong’, or that it’s a sad day when people would rather run around and fight duels rather than defend their towers. Folks play WvW for different reasons, and expecting those reasons to align perfectly with yours is a mistake

I hope you enjoy your time on TC, and what fights you find, but also accept the fact that the WvW encompasses many things, and not just one preferred play style. This current match is the best match we have had in a long, long time.

~Nyari Cil, Queen of EB (and verbosity)

in WvW

Posted by: Catixie.6351

Catixie.6351

Catxie, if you and murder are new transfers then welcome and I apologize but you need to understand that his comments mirror those made by people on opposing servers.Read the gist of his posts and put them up against 2-3 other enemy posts and it reads exactly the same.You surely can make the connection and realize the obvious, logical conclusion t.hat people may see.

And if you guys wish to join a more blunt force trauma map then I would recommend the outlying borderland maps and not start off your time on TC by insulting the people playing here who are working hard to win even though you may not understand what is taking place, simply ask and players can answer your questions.

He did ask that’s what the no offence just curious bit was because last thing we want is to have transferred to the same thing we had before on the last server. Transferred twelve hours ago was general curiosity and he’s already been labelled a troll and poser.

Edit- not saying we joined just to kill people I’ve done plenty of defending assaulting and empty capping as I play oceanic hours but I don’t enjoy bailing just because they have a zerg coming to assault or defend said place when we have a zerg too

I hate typing on my phone so slow

Katixie TC

(edited by Catixie.6351)

in WvW

Shrouded.6450

I hope you enjoy your time on TC, and what fights you find, but also accept the fact that the WvW encompasses many things, and not just one preferred play style.

Our Queen hath spoken. :p

in WvW

Posted by: Deyja.6745

Deyja.6745

I dont know about TSL, but 2h ago, and 26h ago, when real Kain power comes, TC (mostly PiNK) hide.
And i have the same excuse everyday “This is the only way to fight 100 man zerg”
We run into zergs even when outmanned, wehre TC actualy care about Pionts (same seen on Kaineng NA guilds) .

When your oceanic/asian players come on and outnumber us three to one or more of course we will set up and defend. It is both smart and incredibly profitable. As a result of our defence at hills your entire map gave up and we retook the entire borderland. If you want good fights you can come find the NA guilds during NA time, until then you’re not going to get what you want as you vastly outnumber everyone else in your time zone.

in WvW

Posted by: Tearofsoul.9843

Tearofsoul.9843

Thanks to the hardwork from both Tarnished bag & Loot-town in the past two days.

My keyboard is officially broken, the F key doesn’t work anymore. I need a new one, any suggestions?

Lothem

(edited by Tearofsoul.9843)

in WvW

Whitebeard.5172

Thanks to the hardwork from both Tarnished bag & Loot-town in the past two days.

My keyboard is officially broken, the F key doesn’t work anymore. I need a new one, any suggestions?

I suggest turning on auto loot and save the F key. And drop by the Tarnished bag and loot town anytime, we are always fully stocked and yes, the bags look familiar to you being they were yours from previous fights, we just occasionally give them back to you.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Inprognito.9487

Inprognito.9487

Don’t listen to war, he’s a troll and he’s just mad TC has had a lead.

Monstrosadus
Talons [BT]
http://www.Monstrosadus.com – Monstrosadus now on spotify!

in WvW

Vagrant.1094

He did ask that’s what the no offence just curious bit was because last thing we want is to have transferred to the same thing we had before on the last server. Transferred twelve hours ago was general curiosity and he’s already been labelled a troll and poser.

Edit- not saying we joined just to kill people I’ve done plenty of defending assaulting and empty capping as I play oceanic hours but I don’t enjoy bailing just because they have a zerg coming to assault or defend said place when we have a zerg too

I hate typing on my phone so slow

How one presents a post is critical to how a post is perceived. As the first post from someone new to the server, anything which instantly criticises any element of said server is unlikely to be taken well, regardless of genuine intent. Adding ‘no offense’ doesn’t particularly help as folks often add those innocuous two words despite intending to cause offense regardless ^^

As is often said, sarcasm doesn’t translate in text, and neither does the tone in which one makes an enquiry

I am certain anyone who transfers will find times when TC does not run away if you play within the US/Euro timezone. In SEA/oceanic, there will be times when we are on the offensive, but quite often we are outmanned, meaning we play the conservative defense game. Just like FA and KN, we have some large, organised guilds, and some smaller but just as critical ones who enjoy tangling with the opposition in open field combat. We also have a ‘lot’ of random, casual folks who aren’t really that organised and ‘will’ run when they see a zerg coming at them. Nature of the beast.

Personally, in regards to finding zergs that don’t necessarily run in oceanic, I would suggest finding Deyja or Jalen if they are on and following them around as they are both good commanders – there are others, but those two I know decently well and they play in that timezone. Of course, it all depends on what’s going on at the time on all four maps and what forces we are able to muster.

To FA and KN, I apologise for repeatedly posting on what is arguably an internal TC conversation, but hopefully my posts at least contained something worth reading about WvW and forum etiquette in general

~Nyari Cil, Queen of EB

in WvW

Posted by: MrSilver.5269

MrSilver.5269

Score check…

TC took the lead again early this morning before I had to go to work.

What is it now?

But I’m trying, Ringo. I’m trying real hard to be the shepherd.

in WvW

Posted by: Mada.5319

Mada.5319

You sound like an FAer. That’s a good thing!

in WvW

Posted by: Arkanfel.8403

Arkanfel.8403

Now I realize that you want a head on battle 24/7/365 but trust me, PINK is playing chess and your playing checkers.

I giggled.

PINK wasn’t running because they were “playing chess,” PINK was running because we wiped them so many times they wouldn’t fight us anymore.

Sarabi “the Roaring Fury” Aminata

in WvW

Whitebeard.5172

I giggled.

PINK wasn’t running because they were “playing chess,” PINK was running because we wiped them so many times they wouldn’t fight us anymore.

Checkmate.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

I giggled.

Its called defense, your server does it during our NA prime time too~ While you guys were on KNBL pushing into hills and then backing away, taking camps, we were getting back into the lead in PPT elsewhere. If we had lost hills, it would have effectively pushed us off the map.

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

in WvW

Posted by: Arkanfel.8403

Arkanfel.8403

I giggled.

Checkmate.

King me. :P

Sarabi “the Roaring Fury” Aminata

in WvW

Posted by: Grimpaw.7493

Grimpaw.7493

Play the game how you want, but if you’re not playing to win the match then you’re not fully respecting your opponents because you’ve decided to play for your own entertainment rather competitively with others. That isn’t to say you can’t take an occasional break from playing to win to fool around with your opponents, do some (RP) events or just farm bags. Enjoy the game, respect your fellow gamers.

~ Sleight of Mind ~ mesmer
~ Ann Du Lance ~ guardian
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Torqky.3682

Torqky.3682

I think everyone gets farmed at some point trying to push a sieged up hills room. Its a very attractive place to defend with a choke point that can be rained on with arrow carts and ballistas that have a 50 person aoe cap.

Torqky-80 Necro-Blackgate [HB]

in WvW

Posted by: Furienify.5738

Furienify.5738

I giggled.

Never took Cryptic Omen to be the trakittenalking type after fairly good-natured posts in the past.

in WvW

Posted by: Sunshine.3452

Sunshine.3452

I don’t get why people are still talking over this, I won’t let my server get a playstyle force onto them, just because our enemies don’t like ours. But here is what I answer you guys, we paid the same money to buy the game, we are entitled to play however we want, if it angers you, well you might want to reconsider if it is still a game for you then.

It is a game, which is meant to have fun, you play games to have fun, and that is what TC is doing, we are having fun in wvw, we are not playing to be the best, we are not playing to make you angry, we are just very selfish people, and just play to have a good time ourselves. But you ahve to understand that we also play smart and we play good, we have an awesome community, and we don’t have to tell each other everyday how much better we are then the rest. Because quite frankly all we are is just your average Gamer, We are the oldest Gamer type in existence, we were the ones sitting in our basements playing D&D, we are the ones that were there when Gaming was underground, we were there when they called it Geeks and Nerds, and not something fancy like Gamer, and we had alot of fun back then, despite all the social stigmas. So yes we know how to have fun right now, we didn’t let people tell us how to have fun back then, and we most certainly won’t let people tell us how to have fun now.

And here let me tell you something that most of you guys have forgotten or probably never knew: You don’t have win a game to have fun, but those who have fun playing it win at playing.

The past few days have made me realize that even more so, because I tried to figure out why I was so annoyed with KN and FA, yes I do not like you guys or your servers, because the vast majority of you guys either never knew or forgot what gaming is actually about.

Also something else, Roleplayers are numbercrunchers, we allways play for points, be they stat points experience points or wvw points, it is our biggest flaw, because it makes us predictable to our Gamemasters, Storytellers and Dungeonmasters.

Now come on and insult me for playing a game, insult me for enjoying what I do, and I really dare to insult me for being a roleplayer, because out of all the things that define me as a person, it is the one thing I am most proud of.

Mesmer/Thief – PiNK – Garnished Toast Butterlands
T.O.A.S.T. The Organsiation Against Server Transfers

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Anyone who questions [PiNK]‘s ferocity should probably check the video evidence. We are a true WvW guild in every sense because we don’t trap ourselves into any style of play. We play to win the map in front of us despite any variables to the contrary, and considering we are an NA prime time force, the fact we even have an effect on oceanic is pretty telling.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

in WvW

Posted by: Digs.8435

Digs.8435

Chill out. You guys got called chicken a cpl times. So what. Prove ’em wrong or keep running. Up to you.

Digs Digs Digs – Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Harrish.8743

Harrish.8743

Did someone switch our game thread with Tier 1? Sneaky kitten.

Hellfire Circus [HfC]

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

The past few days have made me realize that even more so, because I tried to figure out why I was so annoyed with KN and FA, yes I do not like you guys or your servers, because the vast majority of you guys either never knew or forgot what gaming is actually about.

That is a grand assumption

Not sure people on either server would share your opinion, but thank you for painting the vast majority of players with the same brush.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in WvW

Posted by: MrSilver.5269

MrSilver.5269

Prove ’em wrong or keep running.

Running away from third place.

But I’m trying, Ringo. I’m trying real hard to be the shepherd.

in WvW

Whitebeard.5172

Snicker

Silver you always have such an eloquent way of pointing things out.
Your a bad man and you scare me.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

I think a few people are forgetting that we are ultimately stuck with eachother until something drastic happens in tier 1 or tier 3.

Enjoy it while you can. These will probably be some of the best matches you will see for a long long time.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

in WvW

Whitebeard.5172

Furious, your spot on. We are stuck with each other and it’s really a good thing.Very competitive and fun. What else can one ask for.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Vagrant.1094

The folks on FA and KN are no different to those on TC when it comes to playing GW2 for their own personal enjoyment. We ‘all’ do that. If we didn’t have fun, we wouldn’t be playing. How each person defines ‘fun’ however is left open to that individual’s interpretation. Some of us don’t care about the score. Some do. Some want to GvG, some want to maximise PPT, some want to spend all their time in the Jumping Puzzle >.> ^^

We’re all people playing a game for the same (and yet also vastly different) reasons, and the only thing that separates us is the fact that we’re all on different servers, and those servers all function slightly differently: we have different ‘known’ entities upon them, and we have different strong and weak timezones :p

~Nyari Cil, Queen of EB

in WvW

Posted by: Digs.8435

Digs.8435

Snicker

Haha. I snickered too. I, unlike many on these forums, have thicker skin than a….. than a….. hmmm. What has really thin skin?

Digs Digs Digs – Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

We care about good fights, sadly we can’t seem to find any when WM decides to start swarming- at that point we toasters begin role-playing as stalwarts defenders holding our precious keeps and towers. The fact that i get wxp and loot from it makes it all the more enticing.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in WvW

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

War, this has to be the single most ludicrous comment aside from murderin posing as a TC player.
Last night in TCBL was a blast. Ashburn leading TSL in holding Hills, taking Bay and otherwise destroying every FA group we came across, no matter how big and Kittenae, Azeroth,and Coral running back and forth taking POI and slaughtering people as they went.

Kain showed up here and there and overwhelmed us at times but never without paying a price in dead bodies, it was an absolutely fantastic night.
Near the end of the night when TSL’s group dwindled from 20 to around 13 we came across a large Kain force at Longview.I asked if our guys wanted to recall knowing the answer and they didn’t disappoint….Hell no we don’t recall, we attacked, we died, we will see you again this evening.

phone died mid post so to cut the reply I had originally down..
Nice to know the replies and pm messages we got about the community didn’t cover the wvw section. Apparently its so hard to believe new transfers question the experience they had the night they transferred. We had the same thing on blackgate where a lot of commanders avoided combat unless it was pvdoor. we have been looking for a server since we came back to the game, my bad for telling him this one.. So welcoming.

Run with different groups on TC- some of us do enjoy zerg-busting and don’t actively seek pvdooring.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in WvW

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

People need to watch their attitudes. The quality of posting in the last two pages has deteriorated rapidly. TCers: remember who you represent. If you can’t keep a good attitude, keep quiet.

It’s ridiculous and childish for people to be chest thumping about who is greater when we’re sitting in a statistical tie.

This week has been the greatest WvW week I’ve seen since the game launched. That’s probably true for a lot of people in all three of our servers. You’d do well to remember that and learn when it’s wise to just remain silent.

(edited by Hickeroar.9734)

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

Snicker

Haha. I snickered too. I, unlike many on these forums, have thicker skin than a….. than a….. hmmm. What has really thin skin?

insert mama joke here

in WvW

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

Its because the server have different reasons for playing atm.

TC are excited they might get first place and are playing for points.

Kain and FA are playing to rank up WvW exp, and are just looking for the best way to farm exp (which is probably by chasing TC zergs).

Don’t know why PiNK are getting all the heat, its mostly other guilds running with a couple of PiNK that are running, but I don’t blame them.

in WvW

Posted by: dirtyoldgoat.5496

dirtyoldgoat.5496

War, this has to be the single most ludicrous comment I’ve read.

I witnessed a TSL moment at that FABL SW Camp. It was 10 minutes of “magnificence”.

Props.

Fallendruid, White Lighter, The Native Sun
PINK is the new Black
Tarnished Coast (via Tyranny)

(edited by dirtyoldgoat.5496)

in WvW

Whitebeard.5172

War, this has to be the single most ludicrous comment I’ve read.

I witnessed a TSL moment at that FABL SW Camp. It was 10 minutes of “magnificence”.

Props.

Well sir, if you witnessed it then that means you were part of it, so back at ya. There is no I in TC!!

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: neomccoy.2657

neomccoy.2657

Ignore the trolls please. I apologize for some of the attitudes here lately.

Mad props to TC for playing smart in the ppt game and also bringing it in the battlefield.

Same with FA, always tough opponents.

We are in the home stretch, who ever wins… congrats!

Everything Purple [EP] – Tarnished Coast
Stone Walled – Guardian; Plaguefest – Necro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjs6MOa8ukw

in WvW

Posted by: Joey.2769

Joey.2769

I just want to say I have nothing but respect for our big guilds, small guilds and militia in TC. We fight hard and fight smart. If our enemies are mad and don’t like it they can just sit out until they are matched with another server. As for the role-players on TC they are an amazing bonus to this server. While other servers don’t understand, they add another aspect to the game with their witty dialog and I would say that they are also very talented. Not only can they fight well but they can do it while adding dialog that will make you lol. Keep it up my fellow server mates!

Commander X Swagalicious X
Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

in WvW

Posted by: rhyein.6172

rhyein.6172

Are Kaineng players seriously bragging about being the dominating factor during SEA prime time, of which neither TC nor FA have any appreciable coverage? Sorry we aren’t putting up a good fight when most of our players are asleep or at work. Reading the last page of the forums was pretty depressing.

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

“Do you ever feel like a tinfoil hat, drifting through the wind, wanting to start again~?”

An onion.

Mm, I had to edit this post. The tinfoil hat comment was made about 1-2 pages ago… And THEN I read through the last page of comments. Boy, what happened, guys?

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

(edited by Usagi.4835)

in WvW

Posted by: Oolune.4357

Oolune.4357

You should probably leave this thread. You sound spiteful and immature in a thread enjoyed by mature players on every side.

Tarnished Coast
Oolune :: Engineer — Arrow Of Oolune :: Human Ranger -- Shadow Of Oolune :: Human Thief
Box The Turtle :: Human Warrior — Bolobuns Of Steel :: Human Guardian

(edited by Oolune.4357)

in WvW

Posted by: eldavo.6054

eldavo.6054

I think a few people are forgetting that we are ultimately stuck with eachother until something drastic happens in tier 1 or tier 3.

Enjoy it while you can. These will probably be some of the best matches you will see for a long long time.

True that. And this week has been the most intense of them all given TC’s push and the WvW update. We’re seeing it reflected in the in the hours people are pulling in the borderlands and here with the intensity of the forum posts, I think. We here on Kaineng were getting a little sleepy given the (relatively) easy wins week after week, now it’s a bona fide race to the finish. Loving it!

Diaverse
Guardian – Commander – Officer of Rethesis [RE] Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Mature people?

TC is the one apparently talking about Mag trolls draining their supplies on their forums. lol.

[SU]

in WvW

Posted by: OutspokenAardvark.9781

OutspokenAardvark.9781

All of TC members who are taking turns bashing the one guy who made a bad comment aren’t helping the situation either. He made a comment that hurt our feelings, we’ve told him (and the entire thread) over ten times already. Can we please get back to talking about loot bags and score reports?

Rhyme – Commander
[DIS] Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: nibbles.2408

nibbles.2408

Come on FA, are we going to let KN steal our spotlight as TC’s number one rival? We need to close the gap here and get those troll posts back out there! KN is just dominating us in the forum BL right now.

=)

Wechlas [Echo]
Charr Ranger
Fort Aspenwood (www.fort-aspenwood.com)