3:29 |T5| BROLIS vs ROCK vs Errrbay

in WvW

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

Wow, Ebay has a pretty good sized night crew.

We’re still mostly Americans who just don’t like to sleep :P

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

in WvW

Posted by: Gothahm.6274

Gothahm.6274

Hi Anvil Rock!!!

Cinfu-Asuran Mesmer
Gothahm-Human Guardian
[HoA] House of Ahm/Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: PenguiNet.3420

PenguiNet.3420

DAILY DONE!!!!!!!!!

Attachments:

Rawnblade Deathclaw – Warrior
Brorannosaurus [Rekz]
Chief Charr Forum Compliance Officer

in WvW

Posted by: ExVoodoo.7586

ExVoodoo.7586

I love my sleep! Reset night just gets me so amp’d up that I don’t get tired till 1am+.
Good fight at AR Garrison just now, ninja’d from the back. : )

On a side note-
I’m really enjoying this match up so far, AR is coming in a lot stronger then I was expecting and Borlis came off much stronger then last week.
If things stay the way they are now, this match up is gonna be a blast.

in WvW

Posted by: erigais.6805

erigais.6805

DAILY DONE!!!!!!!!!

loll… dont even think the 500/500 bps killed is an exaggeration.

[Sekz] Officer erigais AKA Weeaboo Hunter

in WvW

Posted by: Rinzler.8072

Rinzler.8072

Ahh the PVD crew is on i see. Must be borin as kitten fighting noone lol…

Rinzler [Mesmer] -BROLIS PASS- Violent Tendencies (vT)
Videos:

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

I posted in the wrong thread, but I guess I’ll use this post to say go Ebay!

(edited by Pinko.2076)

in WvW

Faux Sheaux.6179

Ahh the PVD crew is on i see. Must be borin as kitten fighting noone lol…

There were plenty of you guys after you moved back from EBBL to defend… just had tunnel vision or something because it seemed like you guys refused to leave the garrison. Sure we outnumbered you a bit, but we still really didn’t have all that many people… 10ish from FTF, 7 GH, 5ish SWAT, a handful of pugs, and we weren’t zerging. While that group of 15 or so was dancing around garrison that whole time, we had about 10 people take the rest of the map. Two people on the superior siege that you had placed about each tower/keep would have more than done the trick for these sleep-deprived invaders.

Anywho, I’m ranting. I guess all I’m trying to say is that there were people to fight, but they didn’t seem all too interested in fighting lol. It’s kind of weird being on the other side of the PvDoor argument as the accused party.

(edited by Faux Sheaux.6179)

in WvW

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

We’ll just have to drink coffee, and not sleep together. I was just surprised to see an outmanned buff both in Eternal BGs, and ARBL. Was fun though.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

I love my sleep! Reset night just gets me so amp’d up that I don’t get tired till 1am+.
Good fight at AR Garrison just now, ninja’d from the back. : )

On a side note-
I’m really enjoying this match up so far, AR is coming in a lot stronger then I was expecting and Borlis came off much stronger then last week.
If things stay the way they are now, this match up is gonna be a blast.

That was an awesome ninja. I was there with a ballista, all set to shoot some peeps when the wall came down. Thirty seconds later, I was thinking to myself… Something isn’t right. So I run down, and sure as all get out, you guys almost had back inner water gate down. I decided to go make a fresh cup of coffee then.

AR wasn’t defending tonight for whatever reason. Not sure why. We usually fight tooth and nail for our stuff. We had less than 20 people most of the night.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

(edited by jkctmc.8754)

in WvW

Posted by: Pestilence.3184

Pestilence.3184

Meh Reset night is fun, was amazing loot bag fest from BP. Wave after wave BURN and WAR just never learned, but that’s ok you guys got us a few times as well. As for AR, lol, you guys are worse than BP in the open field. If fighting BP makes me feel like a god, then fighting AR makes me feel like the creator of the dam universe it’s that easy.

ZOMG you craaaazzzyyy…… that farm fest swung both ways i enjoyed wiping you over and over and over and over at every attempt you tried to get hills but alas it got early for me here in the uk and so i logged…. you guys never really learnt either with your small army of confusion mesmers that was the only REAL threat you threw at us the rest was just plain boring bouncing off my gaurdian. you tell a good TALE but thats all it is a TALE…

in WvW

Faux Sheaux.6179

We’ll just have to drink coffee, and not sleep together. I was just surprised to see an outmanned buff both in Eternal BGs, and ARBL. Was fun though.

We were as surprised as you were to see the outmanned buff show up in ARBL. The craziest thing is when we were trying to get people for ARBL and there were only six of us to begin with, we didn’t have outmanned. After calling for a few more bodies, the first defender we saw in the bay had the buff, and we still had only about ten people altogether lol.

(edited by Faux Sheaux.6179)

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

We were as surprised as you were to see the outmanned buff show up in ARBL. The craziest thing is when we were trying to get people for ARBL and there were only six of us to begin with, we didn’t have outmanned. After calling for a few more bodies, the first defender we saw in the bay had the buff, and we still had only about ten people altogether lol.

It might be bugged. I saw maybe….. 6 at the start, at most towards 3amish central until about 5am we had 14-19 roughly. About 5:15 it seemed people starting waking up because all of a sudden our numbers began to grow.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

And don’t get mad cause you don’t have any [Sekz]. We’re liking ours. =D

Speaking of [Sekz], the head of [SLVR]‘s R&D Department (that thief with the wonky build) loves running with you guys. A copliment of sorts I guess. He doesn’t often run with many outside the guild.

ah yeah, hes is a really good player too, one of the few thieves we’ve seen running a really solid build.

The guy is somethin’ else. I swear all he does outside of dungeons, fractals, and WvW is tinker with new builds. He’s of the type that, naturally, once successful he must then make a counter-build to the build he just built, lol.

You’re kitten right! I sleep all of 4-5 hours a day, split between two naps. The unfortunate side effect being that sleeplessness accumulates. Resulting in a catastrophic 10-14 hour crash about once a week or so… usually on the couch, recliner, bean bag chair… Sometimes mid-game if we’re winning hard enough.

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

(edited by KStudios.2850)

in WvW

Posted by: Dr Acula.3496

Dr Acula.3496

Meh Reset night is fun, was amazing loot bag fest from BP. Wave after wave BURN and WAR just never learned, but that’s ok you guys got us a few times as well. As for AR, lol, you guys are worse than BP in the open field. If fighting BP makes me feel like a god, then fighting AR makes me feel like the creator of the dam universe it’s that easy.

ZOMG you craaaazzzyyy…… that farm fest swung both ways i enjoyed wiping you over and over and over and over at every attempt you tried to get hills but alas it got early for me here in the uk and so i logged…. you guys never really learnt either with your small army of confusion mesmers that was the only REAL threat you threw at us the rest was just plain boring bouncing off my gaurdian. you tell a good TALE but thats all it is a TALE…

Awwww, It’s okay to be upset little buddy! I mean it must be embarrassing to get kitten on by a group 1/4th your size. Maybe next time things will work out for you!

Depressed Unicorns – Necro [Agg]

in WvW

Posted by: Dr Acula.3496

Dr Acula.3496

Good morning friends of this weeks matchup thread!

Depressed Unicorns – Necro [Agg]

in WvW

Posted by: llkoolaid.8204

llkoolaid.8204

the only thing that matters is who comes in second…

and right now thats Ebay

Don’t worry Kodiak

Was that a “don’t worry we will be in second soon”?

Attachments:

-Rent-a-Gollum- call 555-kalkz
80MES – Dr Sweet Cheeks/80WAR – Jegudiel
80GRD – Sir Sweet Cheeks/80ELE – D J Diddles

in WvW

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

We had quite a group of saboteurs on last night. Pic related.

Attachments:

[KRTA]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

and right now thats Ebay

Don’t worry Kodiak

Context is everything. Errrbay the T4 wannabe is in first, RAWR!!!. They pwned on reset night!! RAWR..

Well yea…. from 2am to 8am.

Attachments:

-K

in WvW

Posted by: Walabone.6713

Walabone.6713

and right now thats Ebay

Don’t worry Kodiak

Context is everything. Errrbay the T4 wannabe is in first, RAWR!!!. They pwned on reset night!! RAWR..

Well yea…. from 2am to 8am.

Reset morning*?

Walabone – Borlis Pass
Ascension [WAR] Officer | [ÆÆÆÆ] | Driver of BP’s GvG guild [BB]

in WvW

Posted by: Luzano.6983

Luzano.6983

Reset morning*?

Go home Walabone, you’re drunk.

[GF] / [Guam] Alaiii – Jackie Lautchang – Luzano

in WvW

Posted by: Kiliaan.1934

Kiliaan.1934

You do realize you just called all 1 of our confusion mesmers an army? And that army was Archer, are you trying to feed his ego?

Xeviel [GF] – Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Posted by: Laithes.3571

Laithes.3571

Day 2: Ehmry Bay still doesn’t suspect the super secret Brolis Rock consipracy. Hopefully project brofist will be completed in time for this week’s fighting.

One a more serious note, doesn’t everyone like this matchup more than last week? I know I had fun taking stuff, even though I got my group wiped a few times, but you know that’s part of the game. And I can’t say how happy I am that our best friends came over for a visit this week! We have both Ehmry and Anvil with us, the party is complete!

[Fire] Laithes – Level 80 Ranger and proud Commander of Borlis Pass.

in WvW

Posted by: peter.9024

peter.9024

This week is like when you go to a party and you kinda know everyone, yet you still don’t know what to expect.

Skullclamp

in WvW

Posted by: Cakemeister.5792

Cakemeister.5792

Paraphrasing the old Outlaws song:

Borlis and Anvil forever
Castles of stone and supply camps
Voices on Teamspeak adore you
As mesmers /bow and play for you

in WvW

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Day 2: Ehmry Bay still doesn’t suspect the super secret Brolis Rock consipracy. Hopefully project brofist will be completed in time for this week’s fighting.

One a more serious note, doesn’t everyone like this matchup more than last week? I know I had fun taking stuff, even though I got my group wiped a few times, but you know that’s part of the game. And I can’t say how happy I am that our best friends came over for a visit this week! We have both Ehmry and Anvil with us, the party is complete!

There is no conspiracy. We’re playing so far, but have little intention of letting you gain too much ground. You’ll simply have to consume one another for points now. Dance puppets dance! >=D

-Maniacal laughter echoes through Ehmry Citadel-

Attachments:

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

in WvW

Posted by: InfamousBrad.5879

InfamousBrad.5879

And no morning crew to speak of, as far as I can tell. I can say that, I’m an Ebayer myself.

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

And no morning crew to speak of, as far as I can tell. I can say that, I’m an Ebayer myself.

Yeah you guys like up, and vanished once morning come, and the sun showed a hint of appearance. It was a little spooky. <winks> <grins>

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

(edited by jkctmc.8754)

in WvW

ExVoodoo.7586

Nice kittenblock there at Lowlands Anvil Rock. Keeping our reinforcements out while BP takes SM.
Brolis Rock for lyfe? : B

Fear my amazing Paint skills!

Attachments:

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

A Mesmer should never brag about beating a Warrior, ever. That would be like a Thief bragging about beating a Ranger, or a Necromancer bragging about beating a Guardian.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

ExVoodoo.7586

A Mesmer should never brag about beating a Warrior, ever. That would be like a Thief bragging about beating a Ranger, or a Necromancer bragging about beating a Guardian.

He lost to more then just a mesmer.

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

Awwww, It’s okay to be upset little buddy! I mean it must be embarrassing to get kitten on by a group 1/4th your size. Maybe next time things will work out for you!

what ever your smoking mate i want some of it lol. 1/4 our size thats ROFL copter funny!!! i had 30 guys MAX to your what 60… yeah you tell your self that between WAR and us we PUNISHED you over and over lol

Same story different channel, mate.

“We’re not bigger than you, we’re just better” – Borlis Pass (T7) -Devona’s Rest (T7) – Emery Bay (T5)

Its cute.

-K

-K

in WvW

Walabone.6713

Odd. What game were you playing? This guy’s got some good drugs, men. Probably needed ‘em after he got wrecked so bad. All Ebay managed to do was die to Ascension [WAR]: over, and over, and over again. Good fights though, maybe you’ll have better luck against AR!

Oh look, it’s the guy who claimed 157:5 kill/death ratio… Aren’t you the same guy who called Archer out, then ya’ll met up at the football field under the bleechers, only to get you kitten kicked in by every member of ECHO you “dueled”?

Your credibility is lost young man.

You are now dubed: Forum Troll.

At least when Archer trolls, he can back it up.

As for opening night, good stuff all around.

WAR had a 40+ zerg running (probably a lot of pugs following you guys). We came up out of the water at garrison only to get cull-stomped… saying WTF just happened? lol

Love seeing BP & AR w/ the number’s fight. It’s exactly how ECHO (now GF) loves it.

LOLOLOLOLOL.

We had 16 people on last night (and really no pugs). Mad?

I also beat every single person I dueled against – in ECHO and Sekz and otherwise – except for Archer. I’ll admit, he beat me. I BOW TO MY CREATOR! (Though I hope for some rematches in the future). I hope everyone else can admit that I beat them.

Come 1v1 me. I show you some manners, boy.

PS: I was drunk on ST PATRICKS DAY when I made that silly ratio comment. Get over it.

Why are you so angry man? Chill out.

Even AD beat WAR.

Not mad. I think Amins was mad though. Just amused.

Never fought AD.

Walabone – Borlis Pass

(edited by Walabone.6713)

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

If you’re anything but a Necromancer, Ranger, or Engineer dying to a Warrior, I probably wouldn’t tell anyone. Now that the game has progressed, and people have learned to dodge, the Warrior is a non-issue for more experienced players. I could imagine novice, or upleveled players having issues with them, but not anyone who has played the game longer than two months.

I’ll give a hint to a Warriors weakness, Conditions. <winks>

http://www.guildwars2guru.com/news/1077-community-highlight-of-guild-wars-2-pvp-survey/

I wish this game was balanced around 1v1, because that is virtually all I do. I’ve been leveling/gearing my wifes Necromancer the last two weeks with an AoE Marks/Wells build. As usual, I’m solo at least 70% of the time, unless I see gold crossed swords, then I go collect a lot of badges. That’s mostly in green armor, with some rares. <chuckles>

Last night I didn’t see any extraordinary skill running solo on a class/spec not designed for it. For that matter, I only seen maybe 7 solos, and the rest were large groups 13+ running around, with one exception early morning hours. Pk had a group in ARBL taking camps, and I ran my necro butt all over trying to stop them. They killed me two, or three times, until finally engaged them north camp with roughly four of us, and we wiped them. They had a kitten hard to kill Mesmer who was fun to fight, and a Guardian/Warrior who hit like a truck.

All in all, every server has its novice players, and its experienced players. It’s not like all of us are in T1, or top players in sPvP, so bragging about senseless bull is nothing more than mental comedy. <smiles>

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

(edited by jkctmc.8754)

in WvW

Walabone.6713

I beat more than jut a Mesmer. If you guys don’t want to admit that, then whatever! I had fun, nonetheless. See you in WvW!

Walabone – Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

Odd. What game were you playing? This guy’s got some good drugs, men. Probably needed ‘em after he got wrecked so bad. All Ebay managed to do was die to Ascension [WAR]: over, and over, and over again. Good fights though, maybe you’ll have better luck against AR!

Definitely on drugs. Here’s 10 people wiping WAR’s 30 man at briar. Note there was more at the gate pvgating, but we got them too, no need to worry!

Nice dude, you beat us once while our backs were turned, nice! I know we actually died twice attacking towers, haha. I know we paid you all back a couple times. Also, I only count ~15. But again, thanks for the compliments!

Yeah, I admit we did get wiped by WAR and BURN a few times, but we had significantly less numbers, as stated we were running around 10. I don’t run a fraps or video recording but I can assure you there was more than 15. Regardless, you are still better than AR! Take solemn in that.

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

(edited by Moderator)

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

And don’t get mad cause you don’t have any [Sekz]. We’re liking ours. =D

Speaking of [Sekz], the head of [SLVR]‘s R&D Department (that thief with the wonky build) loves running with you guys. A copliment of sorts I guess. He doesn’t often run with many outside the guild.

ah yeah, hes is a really good player too, one of the few thieves we’ve seen running a really solid build.

The guy is somethin’ else. I swear all he does outside of dungeons, fractals, and WvW is tinker with new builds. He’s of the type that, naturally, once successful he must then make a counter-build to the build he just built, lol.

You’re kitten right! I sleep all of 4-5 hours a day, split between two naps. The unfortunate side effect being that sleeplessness accumulates. Resulting in a catastrophic 10-14 hour crash about once a week or so… usually on the couch, recliner, bean bag chair… Sometimes mid-game if we’re winning hard enough.

Thanks to the years I worked construction I average four hours a night. I wish I could have a crash night/day where I slept 10-14 hours, instead I get that day where I sleep roughly 6 hours, and spend the rest of the day with no energy, moping around like a zombie.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

Posted by: Kiliaan.1934

Kiliaan.1934

Pestilence, I think you are on a parallel conversation, Archer wasn’t originally referring to your fight, we may not have even met last night on the battlefield. He was specifically speaking of [GF] and the WAR and BURN we did run into, most of it open field we don’t typically siege, we just steal keeps.

Xeviel [GF] – Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

oh and Anvil Pants.. why you not posting in our thread this week?

:)

-K

in WvW

ExVoodoo.7586

If you’re anything but a Necromancer, Ranger, or Engineer dying to a Warrior, I probably wouldn’t tell anyone. Now that the game has progressed, and people have learned to dodge, the Warrior is a non-issue for more experienced players. I could imagine novice, or upleveled players having issues with them, but not anyone who has played the game longer than two months.

http://www.guildwars2guru.com/news/1077-community-highlight-of-guild-wars-2-pvp-survey/

I wish this game was balanced around 1v1, because that is virtually all I do. I’ve been leveling/gearing my wifes Necromancer the last two weeks with an AoE Marks/Wells build. As usual, I’m solo at least 70% of the time, unless I see gold crossed swords, then I go collect a lot of badges. That’s mostly in green armor, with some rares. <chuckles>

Last night I didn’t see any extraordinary skill running solo on a class/spec not designed for it. For that matter, I only seen maybe 7 solos, and the rest were large groups 13+ running around, with one exception early morning hours. Pk had a group in ARBL taking camps, and I ran my necro butt all over trying to stop them. They killed me two, or three times, until finally engaged them north camp with roughly four of us, and we wiped them. They had a kitten hard to kill Mesmer who was fun to fight, and a Guardian/Warrior who hit like a truck.

All in all, every server has its novice players, and its experienced players. It’s not like all of us are in T1, or top players in sPvP, so bragging about senseless bull is nothing more than mental comedy. <smiles>

Two of the classes he also lost too was a Ranger and Engineer.
I know very well the weakness of a warrior, I have a necromancer myself and find them easy pray. I have no need of any school lessons, though I thank you for the education attempt.

I have not bragged once, so if that last part is referred to me, then you’re a fair bit out of line. If it was general context, then continue on.

I myself have never claimed to be a 1v1 master, nor have I come onto these forums thumping my chest. In fact I don’t really post here all that often anyways. I prefer to keep the fighting on the field.
I was simply stating that he lost more to then just a mesmer, as I was there watching all of the fights. He did lose the majority of the ECHO fights, but he did win a couple.
In the end it’s his choice to play a warrior, so he should know what to be careful of.

@Walabone: I said nothing about the fights, I was simply confirming that a statement is correct and not mislead. I have beaten every class myself as I’m sure everyone has, so you have no need to get so defensive at me.

(edited by ExVoodoo.7586)

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

Two of the classes he also lost too was a Ranger and Engineer.
I know very well the weakness of a warrior, I have a necromancer myself and find them easy pray. I have no need of any school lessons, though I thank you for the education attempt.

I have not bragged once, so if that last part is referred to me, then you’re a fair bit out of line. If it was general context, then continue on.

I myself have never claimed to be a 1v1 master, nor have I come onto these forums thumping my chest. In fact I don’t really post here all that often anyways. I prefer to keep the fighting on the field.
I was simply stating that he lost more to then just a mesmer, as I was there watching all of the fights. He did lose the majority of the ECHO fights, but he did win a couple.
In the end it’s his choice to play a warrior, so he should know what to be careful of.

@Walabone: I said nothing about the fights, I was simply confirming that a statement is correct and not mislead. I have beaten every class myself as I’m sure everyone has, so you have no need to get so defensive at me.

No need to take my general statements personal. I’m just pointing out that the current state of the game does not favor Warriors, and I give props to any of them who continue to play their Warrior, instead of you know a Thief, Elementalist, or Mesmer. Considering how easy it is to level, and gear up in this game, there is something to be said when a player chooses to stay with a class that is harder to play in a PvP environment than other classes that greatly out performs them.

I just find it odd that instead of; *good game, had fun, nice try, people have to demean, demoralize (even though that isn’t what is happening), or goad the people they’re fighting.

I guess I expect a more mature atmosphere that I experience playing football, basketball, boxing, etcetera where good sportsmanship, win or lose is the norm, and forget this is the internet even though I’ve been online gaming since ‘95’, and that immature unsportsmanlike conduct is the norm. That is my fault though. <grins>

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

(edited by jkctmc.8754)

in WvW

Posted by: Redgrass.3067

Redgrass.3067

I am proud of my Anvil Rockers!!! After a few guilds left us we dropped as far as Tier 8. Through persistence and loyalty we managed to make it to Tier 5 with the same 200-300 people. We only get transfers for our stellar tpvp/spvp community. Other then that it’s just training a bunch of new players week in and week out. With all this said…I hope our players continue to grow and learn.

I’ll let Ebay know now that we have like 8+ spvp servers filled every night. That is 16/16 people pvping NOT in wvw. AR is hands down the best spvp server. I swear your best wvw guild wouldn’t last two days in tpvp here! WvW is last on the list of things to do in GW2 on this server. I am not here to QQ, I am here to let you guys know, you will see the same 300 players (at various times) day to day.

Our WvW guilds would change the tide in any Tier if they were to transfer. But loyalty got us this far and I am happy to face a harder challenge in Tier 5. You guys can say “this” and “that” about our server but respect the fact that we got here without any mass transfers AND had to rebuild our WvW community.

I look forward to fighting in this Tier and everyone in it. AR is scrappy as kitten…

Cmdr. Sinema Kane-80 Necro
Lil Bully-80 Thief

in WvW

Faux Sheaux.6179

I am proud of my Anvil Rockers!!! After a few guilds left us we dropped as far as Tier 8. Through persistence and loyalty we managed to make it to Tier 5 with the same 200-300 people. We only get transfers for our stellar tpvp/spvp community. Other then that it’s just training a bunch of new players week in and week out. With all this said…I hope our players continue to grow and learn.

I’ll let Ebay know now that we have like 8+ spvp servers filled every night. That is 16/16 people pvping NOT in wvw. AR is hands down the best spvp server. I swear your best wvw guild wouldn’t last two days in tpvp here! WvW is last on the list of things to do in GW2 on this server. I am not here to QQ, I am here to let you guys know, you will see the same 300 players (at various times) day to day.

Our WvW guilds would change the tide in any Tier if they were to transfer. But loyalty got us this far and I am happy to face a harder challenge in Tier 5. You guys can say “this” and “that” about our server but respect the fact that we got here without any mass transfers AND had to rebuild our WvW community.

I look forward to fighting in this Tier and everyone in it. AR is scrappy as kitten…

I CALLED IT. EVERY SERVER HAS [WAR] GUILDS.

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

There have only been 6 servers in tier 8 and Anvil wasn’t one of them.
/tier 8 expert

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

There have only been 6 servers in tier 8 and Anvil wasn’t one of them.
/tier 8 expert

Despite losing the first Anvil Rock alliance to other servers, and later losing a couple more guilds to other server, Anvil Rock has been the most consistent server in the game.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

Posted by: Opc.4718

Opc.4718

I CALLED IT. EVERY SERVER HAS [WAR] GUILDS.

That is quite literally true.

Kehlirixx Q | Nixx Q | Classic Bunker

in WvW

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

Actually at this point it is not logic but rather an opinion, if you believe above average etc, is based on rank or tier, that is opinion not logic or fact. We win by blindsiding and when we don’t. No one wins 100% of the time as I said, therefore you logic dictates that people in the above tiers are actually average as well. Continuing this is fruitless as you are now making this argument based on personal beliefs. Thank you and try again

Agreed, nobody wins 100% of the time. To be clear, I didn’t make such a statement, you did. You are disagreeing with your own statement. Which makes about as much sense as you have been making today.

Agreed, if you are going to continue to make statements and then disagree with that very statement in the same sentence. It is indeed fruitless to continue.

Also, “If we wipe BP and we are average, then BP is below average then” correct? Answer the question.
-C

The fact that you keep asking this is making for some amusing in game whispers and PMs.

-K

Mmmm tasty. Not only did your own argument dissemble itself, but you also are now admitting BP is below average. I didn’t realize one person could speak for their server, but you have spoken sir.

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

Mmmm tasty. Not only did your own argument dissemble itself, but you also are now admitting BP is below average. I didn’t realize one person could speak for their server, but you have spoken sir.

Not only does your own argument disagree with itself, but you assume I play on BP . I realize one person could speak for their server, I suggest you refrain.

-K

-K

in WvW

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

I fought walabone a few times.

Not a bad dude. Tho we did meet randomly and he iniitially tried to zerg me down

No hard feelings tho

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Aidget.3879

Dark Aidget.3879

Oh, Archer. You fell right into that one…

[Arr][GOAT]