3/29: BP/AR/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Elementalist Owner.7802

Elementalist Owner.7802

Just caught [bank] from BP in AR Hills Lord room with numbers with both gates and walls intact…

Not to complain, its just to notify BP if they want to police their own people. We already sent screenshots and reported to Anet.

who says mesmers inside wasnt hiding?? with thiefs??

You know it is entirely possible (highly improbable) and I’ll leave it up to Anet to decide what happened. We swept the crap out of the keep.

It would mean they had to hide two mesmers, one behind each wall to pull it off legit since everything was intact.

you do know 1 mesmer can portal directly into lords room right?

I didn’t know a mesmer could portal directly into the lords room while everything was intact. This is legit? Forgive my ignorance if that is the case.

Yes, it is possible.

Server A is about to lose hills
Mesmer from Server A hides well inside the keep
Server B takes the keep, and quickly runs to their next objective
Mesmer from Server A notices that everything is clear, calls everybody to rally outside the keep, and ports everybody in.

The Art of Roaming [gank]

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

AR and BP are so boring.. i’ve been PvEing all week. I feel ashamed.

Then stop roaming in 10 man groups and make 2-3 player group like a man.

Seriously tho, Before getting into this match up, I was looking forward to fight BP again and the new Ebay.

I thought Ebay had a lot of roamers, including GF, Sekz, PK and more.

But sadly it was all lie!!!

Sekz are a zerg. Each time I had the pleasure to fight them, it was like 20 vs 3. So I never got to fight them in small skirmish. I fought an Elementalist in BP low land once from Sekz, but I was running my confusion build so he died, as confusion is OP in WvW.

I thought Sekz had some roaming team? Where are they?

PK is another zerg. I have yet to fight them in a small group. Just yesterday, they actually stopped, stacked then charged 20 of there player just to kill me and a warrior. I doubt you needed to stack for that, or maybe we were just at the bad place at the wrong time.

And finally GF, the only guild that looks like a roaming team. But they are more of a Zerg buster team. They are too many for our small group, yet they aren’t a zerg ether. We had some fun fight with them, but I have to bring more people to be on equal footing. We actually helped WAR fight you guys yesterday and it was awesome.

This week is so zergy since the patch. Good thing st least we can see them without culling.

Get your small group squad out!

Solo players and 2-3 man groups are for t8 – I heard you can transfer for free.

Why?

Are you affraid to fight without all your boon stack and combo field?

Are you affraid that you won’t be instant rezzed if you get downed?

Stay and hide behind your group, so you’ll never have to ask yourself : Am I really doing good?

I don’t mind zerg and all. But I usually have some enemy roaming guild to fight with, which I didn’t find yet except maybe GF.

I’ll let you go back to your WXP train. Kill some guard for me will you?

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

in WvW

Posted by: Blasino.3128

Blasino.3128

Just caught [bank] from BP in AR Hills Lord room with numbers with both gates and walls intact…

Not to complain, its just to notify BP if they want to police their own people. We already sent screenshots and reported to Anet.

You know it is entirely possible (highly improbable) and I’ll leave it up to Anet to decide what happened. We swept the crap out of the keep.

It would mean they had to hide two mesmers, one behind each wall to pull it off legit since everything was intact.

I didn’t know a mesmer could portal directly into the lords room while everything was intact. This is legit? Forgive my ignorance if that is the case.

Yes, it is possible.

Mesmer from Server A notices that everything is clear, calls everybody to rally outside the keep, and ports everybody in.

So are you saying if a mesmer were to hide in inner, they drop a portal and run past the two walls and outside of hills to port the army in? I didn’t realize the range of portal was that far.

Uturunku Yana, Guardian / Chullachaqui Yana, Engie
Group Stability is a hell of a Drug – Rick James
vT

in WvW

Posted by: Khalic.3561

Khalic.3561

So are you saying if a mesmer were to hide in inner, they drop a portal and run past the two walls and outside of hills to port the army in? I didn’t realize the range of portal was that far.

There are places where you can drop down the cliff near inner, into the valley below safely. You don’t have to run all the way to the outer wall.

Khyla Shadowsong ~ Charr Ele, Engi, Mes, Ranger, Guard, Thief, War, Necro
Northern Shiverpeaks ~ [dO] Drop Otter

in WvW

Posted by: Dr Acula.3496

Dr Acula.3496

Seriously tho, Before getting into this match up, I was looking forward to fight BP again and the new Ebay.

Sekz are a zerg. Each time I had the pleasure to fight them, it was like 20 vs 3. So I never got to fight them in small skirmish. I fought an Elementalist in BP low land once from Sekz, but I was running my confusion build so he died, as confusion is OP in WvW.

PK is another zerg. I have yet to fight them in a small group. Just yesterday, they actually stopped, stacked then charged 20 of there player just to kill me and a warrior. I doubt you needed to stack for that, or maybe we were just at the bad place at the wrong time.

And finally GF, the only guild that looks like a roaming team. But they are more of a Zerg buster team. They are too many for our small group, yet they aren’t a zerg ether. We had some fun fight with them, but I have to bring more people to be on equal footing. We actually helped WAR fight you guys yesterday and it was awesome.

This week is so zergy since the patch. Good thing st least we can see them without culling.

Hey now! We run plenty of 5 man and under groups early on in the day (no one is really online then.) And i run solo a lot, but im a little asuran necro so that mostly means i get killed a lot :-\

Depressed Unicorns – Necro [Agg]

in WvW

Posted by: Sil.4560

Sil.4560

We has your SM, bros.

in WvW

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

3 weeks ago, Ebay could not get out of their own way and lost the week. 2 weeks ago they rocked it. 1 week ago good but nothing special. Reset night this week steam rolled everything with zergs running on pretty much all maps just like two weeks ago.

Is Ebay throwing weekly matches so they don’t have to move up? Are they just inconsistent? Inquiring minds want to know. Namely so I don’t have to play out manned on reset night on every freaking map.

So many conspiracy theories lol. No, we aren’t throwing matches. We’re as amazed as you are at the numbers turning out. Looks like we had farm more fair weather players than we thought.

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

in WvW

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

Why?

Stay and hide behind your group, so you’ll never have to ask yourself : Am I really doing good?

I don’t mind zerg and all. But I usually have some enemy roaming guild to fight with, which I didn’t find yet except maybe GF.

Don’t get me wrong I totally respect small man roamers, they serve their purpose just as much as any larger group. But we didn’t move to T4 (now T5) to have good times behind the windmill… Apologies if we killed you 1v15, we usually spank members who chase a single person.

We came for Yak’s and Mag, we got BP and AR instead…

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

in WvW

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Why?

Well I said the same thing about your 3-5 man trying to zerg my solo kitten down.

You can’t kitten about being zerg’d when you do the same thing to lesser numbers.

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

Hey now! We run plenty of 5 man and under groups early on in the day (no one is really online then.) And i run solo a lot, but im a little asuran necro so that mostly means i get killed a lot :-\

Aaaah I don’t play during the day, I actually play around 10 pm east time. Come roam later that night.

Don’t get me wrong I totally respect small man roamers, they serve their purpose just as much as any larger group. But we didn’t move to T4 (now T5) to have good times behind the windmill… Apologies if we killed you 1v15, we usually spank members who chase a single person.

We came for Yak’s and Mag, we got BP and AR instead…

I don’t fight behind the windmill, I only do open world fight, no prepared duel.

So you transfered to T4-5 to zerg around? kitten man, I’m sure some of you are still willing to have non-lag fest fights.

And no worries, I die about 20-25 time a day, hunting zerg. If I can down someone in a 40 man zerg, I will try my luck. Even If I can’t finish him, even if he get instant rezer, even If I get dance on my corp. I will go for it.

@Straegen

Yeah zerg hunting is a fun thing. But from time to time I love to have some nice small team fight.

in WvW

Posted by: The Hour Of The Mice.2910

The Hour Of The Mice.2910

Sekz takes objectives all the time. Admittedly, we do it to draw out zergs, but we’re always happy to help to our awesome realmmates and smash some keeps. Ebay commanders, unlike NSP’s, know how to utilize our strengths, rather than waste our killing ability by having us siege all day.

Also, no member of Sekz runs a solo/roaming build. We wouldn’t be able to do what we like to do (zerg bust) if we ran selfish dueling builds. Every member is a force multiplier for the next.

Edit: Also, if you lag in zergs, get a better computer. We transferred to the red T4 server so we could always be fighting huge zergs. This is guild wars, after all, not fight club wars.

Brave Little Ducky | Asura Warrior
Séraphine Eronaile | Human Necromancer
Ehmry Bay | Rekz/Sekz

(edited by The Hour Of The Mice.2910)

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

Well I said the same thing about your 3-5 man trying to zerg my solo kitten down.

You can’t kitten about being zerg’d when you do the same thing to lesser numbers.

Sorry man, I fail to find where I am saying anythng about begin zerged?

I usually run into zerg myself, and I’m willing to. I appreciate a good zerg hunting.

What my post was meant to, is to find if there is any other small group roamers into BP and GF. It wasn’t an attack on Zergs.

Don’t transform my request into a Zerg vs small group discution.

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

Sekz takes objectives all the time. Admittedly, we do it to draw out zergs, but we’re always happy to help to our awesome realmmates and smash some keeps. Ebay commanders, unlike NSP’s, know how to utilize our strengths, rather than waste our killing ability by having us siege all day.

Also, no member of Sekz runs a solo/roaming build. We wouldn’t be able to do what we like to do (zerg bust) if we ran selfish dueling builds. Every member is a force multiplier for the next.

How many members do you guys have? I feel like you have a really descent number of players.

in WvW

Posted by: Wizardauz.3761

Wizardauz.3761

Hey man! Thanks for the shout out! We usually roam small mans in between 2-3 people (early morning sometimes) and with somtimes with as many as 15 people.

Our guilds very very small, and just really filled with a very tight-knit group of people who are dedicated to playing for hardcore coordinated pvp, fun-times and laughs, as well as to have a group of people who one can turn to for help and support in-game.

We dont usually like zerging, although i feel fat sometimes when im leading a 15man :O

But we dont hate on people who do, we understand. Hell we love enemy zergs, nowadays they’re getting humongous. I swear the average size is around 35+ lol but we still try and do some work anyways.

If anything i have to give it up to guilds like GH, Sekz, FTF, PUNK, CoS, Imtl, HIGH, and pk as well as many more that consistently field commanders, lead not only their own guilds, but pugs as well. They are the ones who do the honest real work for the server. And should be respected for it

But they still roam around too, they’re out there. And if your a fight club enthusiast, you’ll find plenty of friends within GF and around Ebay as well!

GF is just a small dedicated pvp team really. We train, run rotations, and drills, and try hard. But at the end of the day we’re just kill-crazy pvpers who love to have fun Sekz, GH, FTF and all them bring alot more to the server as a whole then we could ever hope too.

But If your ever looking for fights, feel free to msg me we do duels as well!

Ehmry Bay – Good Fights Guild Leader
Lvl 80 Sylvari Guardian – Tzenjin [GF]
Lvl 80 Human Elementalist – Tzenkai [GF]

(edited by Wizardauz.3761)

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

@Wizardauz

Sadly the kind of pvp that I like is open world pvp. I rarely ever accept duel or fight club, because I just don’t get that “open world” pvp feeling. The random chance of getting swarmed and never knowing what is going to happen. Part of why I stopped to tPvP.

Also the fact that I don’t like getting stomped when I use experimental build.

in WvW

Posted by: Soul Evil.2734

Soul Evil.2734

Why?

Why?? Because you get crushed, duh =/

I run solo or with my Engineer partner 85% of the time – so please dont try to call me out the other 15% of the time im leading “zergs” of people – usually less than 20 and smashing terribads that play solo or in 2-3 man groups faces in.

And I have never once hid behind a group, ask any of my server mates – They all know Im usually right in the middle of your groups whirlwinding you fools down left and right.

Also, Since when did boon stacking become a “zerg tactic”? – I dont get this one =/

However, I do have a commander tag and, unfortunately for you, the baddy BP’s catch alot of my flak

You can always check out SPvP – I heard its really friendly for 1-2-3-5 man groups

Kääos – Collectors of Souls [CoS]
Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Wizardauz.3761

2 different aspects of fighting for me

open world takes more general awareness, people aren’t always completely focused to the enemy in front of them as they are the whole battle around them, or like you said, staying aware of the random “Steamroll”

dueling allows me the chance to improve upon attack-chain timing, combo fluidity, proper aoe placement, proper dodge timing, as well as just a more “on-point” fight rather then just running someone over completely in 1v1s and 2v1s i have running around ruins.

I dont do dueling builds or 1v1 specs, none of the GF do, but we love testing our builds and improving against those kinds of players.

The only way you can get better is to fight a better opponent imo.

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

Why?? Because you get crushed, duh =/

I run solo or with my Engineer partner 85% of the time – so please dont try to call me out the other 15% of the time im leading “zergs” of people – usually less than 20 and smashing terribads that play solo or in 2-3 man groups faces in.

And I have never once hid behind a group, ask any of my server mates – They all know Im usually right in the middle of your groups whirlwinding you fools down left and right.

Also, Since when did boon stacking become a “zerg tactic”? – I dont get this one =/

However, I do have a commander tag and, unfortunately for you, the baddy BP’s catch alot of my flak

You can always check out SPvP – I heard its really friendly for 1-2-3-5 man groups

So you tell me to go back to T8 because I run solo/small group, yet you do the same thing 85% of the time? I fail to follow your logic there. Why are you on T4-5 then? I was only asking for other roamer and you told me to transfer.

I love that logic, that when you play with 20 players and you kill a small group, they are “terribads” (hate that word).

And doing a whirlwind in a 20 vs 3 doesn’t mean anything about ether you hide or not in a group.

I repeat, I have nothing again zerg, I sometime will follow them on week end morning. But don’t call out roamers because you can kill them in a 20 vs 5.

If I can down someone ikittenvs 20, that’s good enought for me.

P. S : Your engineer friend is doing all the job and you know it.

in WvW

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

How many members do you guys have? I feel like you have a really descent number of players.

Reset night usually has the biggest turn out 20-25 which usually correlates with BP and AR getting sometimes up to 60-70+ on reset. During the week we average about 8-13 depending on the night.

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

in WvW

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

That sounds like a training exercise. You will see a lot of stopping, organizing and then moving as a unit to take small or insignificant objectives when we run training events – like control points or small groups.

PK is extremely diverse. It’s split into squads that have very different purposes and are led by different people who employ very different strategies. We have a zerg element that we all participate in from time to time, most often you will find it running mid afternoon and in primetimes. So, I guess it all depends on what your definition of a zerg is and what time you are expecting to encounter us.

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

in WvW

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

We generally do run in 5-8 on average during primetime and like 1-3 people in the morning. Only on occasion do we actually have our full 15.

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

That sounds like a training exercise. You will see a lot of stopping, organizing and then moving as a unit to take small or insignificant objectives when we run training events – like control points or small groups.

PK is extremely diverse. It’s split into squads that have very different purposes and are led by different people who employ very different strategies. We have a zerg element that we all participate in from time to time, most often you will find it running mid afternoon and in primetimes. So, I guess it all depends on what your definition of a zerg is and what time you are expecting to encounter us.

So that was the second case, wrong place at the wrong time. I hope to see your ganking squad then

And I used to consider 10+ a zerg, but right now, I often see 50++ people in the same zerg, I should maybe change my definition!

@Archer

Anyway you are a mesmer I am not going to look for you, I only hunt non-mesmer people.

in WvW

Archer.1658

So that was the second case, wrong place at the wrong time. I hope to see your ganking squad then

And I used to consider 10+ a zerg, but right now, I often see 50++ people in the same zerg, I should maybe change my definition!

@Archer

Anyway you are a mesmer I am not going to look for you, I only hunt non-mesmer people.

I don’t even play mesmer anymore. It is so boring. It kind of shocks me how ease mode it is compared to other classes. I rerolled to warrior which I am getting to 80.

Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

Dont worry, take a break, dont burn yourself in wvw or just even dont play wvw now, Once you move up a tier Maguuma people are going to say the same thing about you

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

in WvW

Posted by: Kohz.1534

Kohz.1534

Yes, it is possible.

Fire Storm Atu, Elementalist
SoS Guild
Anvil Rock since BETA and not gonna leave!!

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

@Freag

So true. Especially if you are a roamer.

Necromancer can’t escape a zerg if you don’t have a cliff nearby. Tho it can be funny to jump a cliff, survive, and watch as everyone follow and die.

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

Well used to be average, mostly because people only auto attacked.

But once they learned to use trap, or that they could build a bunker and still have descend damage (BM build) with like 5-6 dodge in a row, they became strong.

I don’t see much Trap/Bunker Ranger in WvW, but in tPvP they are a pain.

in WvW

Archer.1658

But once they learned to use trap, or that they could build a bunker and still have descend damage (BM build) with like 5-6 dodge in a row, they became strong.

95% of all rangers in WvW are utter crap. Rangers alone are amazing just because of the water field they provide, and entangle in addition to many other things.

Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

in WvW

Wizardauz.3761

Dont worry, take a break, dont burn yourself in wvw or just even dont play wvw now, Once you move up a tier Maguuma people are going to say the same thing about you

Actually we’re quite looking forward to moving out of this match up and facing Yaks or Maguuma again. Especially Maguuma.

Mag has always been a close rival server to Ehmry Bay, more so in the past then now, transfers and fairweather caused our paths to part.

But i’d much rather be stomped in PPT score by Mag, by a server that actually fights, then a server whos told that the most effective way to win is to play when no one else is on.

Sometimes when i have a group of 5-10 i feel like we’re the sole reason as to why you guys dont group up in anything less then 30 people and only attack with confidence either behind a wall or when the advantage is in your favor. Get out of your element, be the underdog, fight. Even with your 30+ groups i’ll still bomb you or die. Maguumas very similar.

They actually fight, they zerg with less then their entire team on the map in one ball and actually have strategies that we find interesting to fight against. Its no secret that we’ll be outnumbered, its no secret we’ll be outgunned. We’ll probably get shot down again.

But we’ll have the best time doing it, consistently rezzing, grouping up, and running back there into the fight.

in WvW

Wizardauz.3761

95% of all rangers in WvW are utter crap. Rangers alone are amazing just because of the water field they provide, and entangle in addition to many other things.

Exactly this.

Rangers are severely underestimated. Most people dont even know that a ranger Healing Spring Water Field last twice as long as the Staff Elementalists Healing Rain (Staff Water #5) and has just about the same cool down to it as well. Which makes for more time for allies to rally up inside the water field as well as increasing the number of individual blast finishers possible.

I’ll take my ranger over a staff elementalist any day of the week. (Although Staff Elemenatlist have a more natural affinity to group combat and zerg v zerg due to multiple AoEs)

While pets are often limiting in zerg v zerg. All it takes is a smart ranger who doesnt always fight with his pet. He might keep it on passive, use it for defensive CCs when enemies break rank and close in. Send it out on a weak target running out of the zerg ball.

But their immobilzes, condi dmg support, ranged CC advantage, as well as their pressure on the battle field is not something to be ignored.

in WvW

Faux Sheaux.6179

Lol probably the smartest thing Kalkz has said since we first got matched up against BP. You’re right, they do. We don’t hold any delusions there.

in WvW

Faux Sheaux.6179

Pretty much this. I think rangers are an amazing profession, but most people don’t know how to use them. They think “hurr durr berserker” without realizing that pets are designed to be a large part of our damage and build. The berserker stats don’t affect pets, so you’re basically losing out on half of the damage for the price of being full glass.

Rangers who have even the slightest clue of what they are doing are pretty dangerous. That’s one thing I have noticed a little from AR is that some of the best fights I’ve had these past couple weeks have been against your guys roaming rangers in small-scale skirmishes.

in WvW

Archer.1658

Rangers are severely underestimated. Most people dont even know that a ranger Healing Spring Water Field last twice as long as the Staff Elementalists Healing Rain (Staff Water #5) and has just about the same cool down to it as well. Which makes for more time for allies to rally up inside the water field as well as increasing the number of individual blast finishers possible.

I’ll take my ranger over a staff elementalist any day of the week. (Although Staff Elemenatlist have a more natural affinity to group combat and zerg v zerg due to multiple AoEs)

While pets are often limiting in zerg v zerg. All it takes is a smart ranger who doesnt always fight with his pet. He might keep it on passive, use it for defensive CCs when enemies break rank and close in. Send it out on a weak target running out of the zerg ball.

But their immobilzes, condi dmg support, ranged CC advantage, as well as their pressure on the battle field is not something to be ignored.

I have an 80 Ranger and have racked up well over 5k kills with various builds. They are not under estimated. They are the weakest, least scary class in WvW. At no point do I walk up to ranger 1v1 and lose… just doesn’t happen. They cannot bunker well, they can be glassy for little cannon, very few AoE skills, most ranged attacks require targeting so stealth stops them cold, vines is on a HUGE cool down and has a terrible/obvious wind up, their best heal essentially roots them, not much condition removal, cannot escape well, they walk around with portable thief stealth devices and they just got a good stun breaker but it leaves them without a heal for a few seconds. Even worse the quickness debuf really hit power rangers hard.

They are good bag droppers in groups and never follow one into the water but otherwise my thief (80), elementalist (80) and warrior (80) are better in virtually every way including superior LB (warrior), SB (thief), sword and dagger attacks… heck a warrior can even use a rifle over a “Range-r”.

Lmao. If you want to get destroyed by a ranger I can arrange it sir, please bring any of those professions.

And then people get mad when I call them bad. Im laughing really hard right now, it’s post like this that truly display how people don’t learn to play correctly.

Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

in WvW

Faux Sheaux.6179

I have an 80 Ranger and have racked up well over 5k kills with various builds. They are not under estimated. They are the weakest, least scary class in WvW. At no point do I walk up to ranger 1v1 and lose… just doesn’t happen. They cannot bunker well, they can be glassy for little cannon, very few AoE skills, most ranged attacks require targeting so stealth stops them cold, vines is on a HUGE cool down and has a terrible/obvious wind up, their best heal essentially roots them, not much condition removal, cannot escape well, they walk around with portable thief stealth devices and they just got a good stun breaker but it leaves them without a heal for a few seconds. Even worse the quickness debuf really hit power rangers hard.

They are good bag droppers in groups and never follow one into the water but otherwise my thief (80), elementalist (80) and warrior (80) are better in virtually every way including superior LB (warrior), SB (thief), sword and dagger attacks… heck a warrior can even use a rifle over a “Range-r”.

Lmao. If you want to get destroyed by a ranger I can arrange it sir, please bring any of those professions.

And then people get mad when I call them bad. Im laughing really hard right now, it’s post like this that truly display how people don’t learn to play correctly.

If this happens, invite me this time >:C

in WvW

Posted by: Hughie Wellington.2516

Hughie Wellington.2516

Yes, it is possible.

you dont jump both walls of hills you jump down……ill leave it there i dont wanna give the whole game away

in WvW

Wizardauz.3761

Lol just havent faced off against a good ranger yet.

But yes you are right in certain ways. Namely the lack of a viable stun-break, as opposed to other classes. As well as with the quickness nerf.

Faux Sheaux.6179 said it well with the whole zerker ranger thing. Most rangers are carebears, and even less understand where they can and cannot be an advantage within a team fight. But the ones who spend a little time and effort into thinking about it, rather then just rerolling a more simple class, can be quite effective. Juding and passing off a bias on a class for the simple fact of hearsay from whiners who didnt have their whole class explained and handed to them on silver platter is a horrible way to aquire information. I would suggest you test and find out for yourself.

If you’d like i’d be happy to introduce you to our rangers, you can duel em and fight em for yourself and see what you think. They never turn down a fight.

in WvW

Posted by: Stone.6751

Stone.6751

Actually we’re quite looking forward to moving out of this match up and facing Yaks or Maguuma again. Especially Maguuma.

But i’d much rather be stomped in PPT score by Mag, by a server that actually fights, then a server whos told that the most effective way to win is to play when no one else is on.

As far as I can tell, no one in BP has planned PvDoor when AR and Ebay are offline. Today is a good example where we had a small group of people in AR taking a tower and before we knew it the group size swelled to quite a large force. None of us knew that AR’s entire BL was empty. We kept knocking on all the towers and keeps but no one answered. What did you want us to do, go home and wait?

Attachments:

Penny Royalty – Level 80 Guardian
Raingarde – Level 80 Necromancer

in WvW

Faux Sheaux.6179

As far as I can tell, no one in BP has planned PvDoor when AR and Ebay are offline. Today is a good example where we had a small group of people in AR taking a tower and before we knew it the group size swelled to quite a large force. None of us knew that AR’s entire BL was empty. We kept knocking on all the towers and keeps but no one answered. What did you want us to do, go home and wait?

Nah, that’s neglect on their part and fair game. Night capping because of people just not being on is slightly different than “let’s wait for them to leave THEN attack”. Either way is a completely viable way to play, it’s just the chest thumping that comes after from the players who wait that gives you guys a bad rep.

in WvW

Kalkz.5297

You saying Maguuma wont cap Your stuff at night ? I have been in Maguuma and in a sick guild called ( WaR ) We used to Cap all of our enemy BL at night, Please when you move up a tier dont Cry about that, LEARN how to deal with it, because maguuma wont leave you untouched at night teach your commanders how to leave eternal and watch your BL at night, no offence, just giving you an advice

(But i’d much rather be stomped in PPT score by Mag, by a server that actually fights, then a server whos told that the most effective way to win is to play when no one else is on.)

It doesn’t seem you guys were there when I and Varlen ( WFD ) fought PK and Sekz with PUGS together in BP BL (yesterday), Shout out for the Charr PK commander, you’re really good at hiding your zerg and jumping here and there

(edited by Kalkz.5297)

in WvW

Kalkz.5297

Yesterday at 3 AM (NIGHT TIME) a FULL Upgraded AR BL, All of your Keeps and towers got Capped by 20 PK from Ebay with 4 Golems, I went there watching PK Taking all of your keeps while no ONE from AR is defending, not a SINGLE defender, We came at morning and Everything AR had was wood, so Basically easy points for us.

(edited by Kalkz.5297)

in WvW

Wizardauz.3761

You saying Maguuma wont cap Your stuff at night ? I have been in Maguuma and in a sick guild called ( WaR ) We used to Cap all of our enemy BL at night, Please when you move up a tier dont Cry about that, LEARN how to deal with it, because maguuma wont leave you untouched at night teach your commanders how to leave eternal and watch your BL at night, no offence, just giving you an advice

(But i’d much rather be stomped in PPT score by Mag, by a server that actually fights, then a server whos told that the most effective way to win is to play when no one else is on.)

It doesn’t seem you guys were there when I and Varlen ( WFD ) fought PK and Sekz with PUGS together in BP BL (yesterday), Shout out for the Charr PK commander, you’re really good at hiding your zerg and jumping here and there

I never said Maguuma wouldnt cap our stuff at night if they wanted too. Lol in fact im pretty sure i said it was almost a given that we’d lose… but i still enjoy it more then winning here.

here let me make it easy to understand

I cant wait to fight an opponent whos first thought at an even fight isnt to “run to nearest gate/wall and hide.”

Atleast on maguuma, through out their zerg balls, you’ll still see guilds dedicated to coordinated efforts and capping keeps, and killing enemies and doing with without obvious advantages in numbers.

Makes for a…. Good Fight, ya kno

in WvW

Posted by: Soul Evil.2734

Soul Evil.2734

What did you want us to do, go home and wait?

No, Come to Ehmry Bay map and play instead. I promise you… we will respond

Also, Im not impressed by a picture taken in the middle of a Monday morning.

This is what Ehmry does, during primetime, well shortly after. Im pretty sure your commanders were sending people on our servers tells saying something along the lines of, “Go ahead and take it all.. we give up.”

Attachments:

Kääos – Collectors of Souls [CoS]
Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Archer.1658

Who’s crying? Lol, I’d gladly lose to Maguuma, but have fun doing it because they are worthy opponents, something you and AR are not. Also Maguuma doesn’t night-cap jack because they have no nightcrew as far as I know which is why they are in between tiers.

Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

in WvW

Posted by: Stone.6751

Stone.6751

What did you want us to do, go home and wait?

No, Come to Ehmry Bay map and play instead. I promise you… we will respond

Also, Im not impressed by a picture taken in the middle of a Monday morning.

This is what Ehmry does, during primetime, well shortly after. Im pretty sure your commanders were sending people on our servers tells saying something along the lines of, “Go ahead and take it all.. we give up.”

I’m not sure if you missed the context of my posting, but it wasn’t meant to be chest-thumping. It was quite the opposite in fact as I was trying to show that when we end up PvDoor and clearing an entire map its not some planned event, it was simply luck that no one was on their server when we showed up this morning.

Believe me I do understand that Ebay does it during prime-time. I’m usually there and one of the last that hasn’t thrown in the towel and gone back to PvE when things get tough. You guys have some good tactics and you do some things better than the other servers we have faced, such as staunchly defending your homeland and always..always flipping our camps. However, you can also pull vastly greater numbers (across all maps simultaneously) and when you do its enough to give you the point gain you need in just one or two nights to secure a big cushion for the week. It’s like that’s that half of your game that should be up a tier, and the rest of your game belongs right here.

Penny Royalty – Level 80 Guardian
Raingarde – Level 80 Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

We’ve fought Maguuma in T4 already, we know what they can do. Maguuma actually has crap all of a night crew though. You want to talk about night capping you should see CD. Maguuma and Yaks both kneel in fear to CD night crew. CD night crew is the one and only reason we are down here fighting you, because 4 mornings out of every week we would wake up to them ticking 600+ on a completely blue map.

We know full well what we are saying when we say we want to get back into that fight.

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

in WvW

Kalkz.5297

Maguuma doesn’t night-cap jack because they have no nightcrew as far as I know which is why they are in between tiers.

You’re right, as far as you know they dont night cap. I must be wrong.

- Kalkz, an X Maguuma commander

(edited by Kalkz.5297)

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Who’s crying? Lol, I’d gladly lose to Maguuma, but have fun doing it because they are worthy opponents, something you and AR are not. Also Maguuma doesn’t night-cap jack because they have no nightcrew as far as I know which is why they are in between tiers.

They must have some sort of night crew if they’re stomping CD which some of you Ebay’ers pointed out they have a massive night crew and night cap everything.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Archer.1658

Maguuma doesn’t night-cap jack because they have no nightcrew as far as I know which is why they are in between tiers.

You’re right, as far as you know they dont night cap. I must be wrong.

- Kalkz, an X Maguuma commander

Considering no one even remembers you were on maguuma, I’ll take my observations to be truer than what you say.

They must have some sort of night crew if they’re stomping CD which some of you Ebay’ers pointed out they have a massive night crew and night cap everything.

Actually, Maguuma just outnumbers them in general, CD’s amazing night presence is long gone and is mostly just Awe holding them in t4. I believe you guys are talking about DB who has the amazing night presence, who is currently wrecking in t3.

Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

in WvW

Posted by: Catisa.6507

Catisa.6507

Actually we’re quite looking forward to moving out of this match up and facing Yaks or Maguuma again.

Keep dreaming you’ll move out of this tier, maybe it will happen. You are going to be stuck with us for a long time.

AR

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Maybe not, Catisa. I have a feeling that sometime soon a server will fall from grace, causing other servers to jump up a rank. If they fall far enough, EB will get pushed up as well.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald