dunnberry.2964

Can someone give a score update please?

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

. Also to Andromeda of XOXO, gotta be the best Mesmer I have seen play the game!

XOXO are by far the best mesmer guild there is. If you are a mesmer main i’d suggest learning from them.

We’re not a mesmer guild only. We also have… thieves

Thank you for the compliment Smitry <3

Did XOXO kill the [CUTE] carebears?!?!

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: Reido Kyuuten.4709

Reido Kyuuten.4709

Can someone give a score update please?

HoD 116,706+235
NSP 94,109+265
GoM 75,258+195

enjoy some April 1st gameplay:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QND7bhsazFQ

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: melodyca.8921

melodyca.8921

While the matches the last few weeks have been truly fun I will be glad when HOD moves to T6. Its become demoralizing always being outmanned again. It was more fun when it was even. I will continue to trudge on I guess.

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Smitry don’t sell yourself short as a mesmer , I’ve seen you play and we’ve had some serious fun. I wouldn’t consider that a fail at all. Torwynd , thank you for the props for our guild, these guys I play with in XOXO do something everyday that makes my head spin, really a group of creative skilled players.

As for killing Carebears lol. I’ve played with fee enough to know that we are meant to have picnics and pancakes on the battlefield side by side.

Love ya

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

(edited by moutzaheadin.4029)

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: frostshade.3617

frostshade.3617

I miss my wvw thanks for all the score updates work has me too busy can’t wait to come back to it ^^ gl to all this week

commander frostseir(sylvari,guardian) commander frostetics(norn,ele)
Os guild

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Smitry don’t sell yourself short as a mesmer , I’ve seen you play and we’ve had some serious fun. I wouldn’t consider that a fail at all. Torwynd , thank you for the props for our guild, these guys I play with in XOXO do something everyday that makes my head spin, really a group of creative skilled players.

As for killing Carebears lol. I’ve played with fee enough to know that we are meant to have picnics and pancakes on the battlefield side by side.

Love ya

Smitty must play Guardian.

Infact.

Everyone should play Guardian.
All get in a 40 man zerg
And just run around hitting the 1 skill on staff.

That is the only acceptable time to just use the 1 skills.
AoE no cooldown? + AoE burning trait?
Loooool

25 might stack and 1minute protection?
Looool

Sanctuary and line of warding?
Looool

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

I’m an undercover carebear now. I will convert them all !

@Obs : Don’t forget candies. I love candies <3

VoxL, NSPPT

(edited by Nausicca.6038)

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: Elochai.1280

Elochai.1280

Was fun fights tonight in EB. NSP put up a great fight especially at SM. Sorry didn’t see you much GoM. Didn’t spend much time on your side of the map.

Elochai Rendar 80 Warrior/Anskar Rendar 80 Necromancer/Rylea Rendar 80 Thief/Kento Rendar 80 Ranger
Commander

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

Some of us are really enjoying the April PvE content apparently.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: heavenswrath.9850

heavenswrath.9850

To the human female thief from NSP who completely rolled my necro twice between bay and garrison last night. Thank you for leaving me alone after establishing I couldn’t touch you. Makes it slightly less irritating that way

My gear is terrible being newly 80, but eventually maybe the couple hits I can get between stealth will at least leave a mark ha ha

Lyls Ethervain- Necro Eirys Shimmerfang- Mesmer
Feyra Icemane- Thief

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: Noroz.9527

Noroz.9527

Good morning, GoM and HoD!
’twas a productive night indeed!

Attachments:

Commander Noroz Vi Britannia
Northern Shiverpeaks
[AS] Artificial Strife

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: duckideva.6358

duckideva.6358

Wow. You were on the march last night when I went to bed, that’s impressive. Good work!

Cruella LaDucki: Have corpses, will travel
Torwynd Trueheart: Here I come to save the day!
NSP – Quak Resident Duchess L’Orange

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Sororita.3465

GoM are after Baubles my good man.

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Rob.7624

Hurr hurr hurr

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: Darkothe.1253

Darkothe.1253

Yeah. These matches were far more enjoyable when populations were more evenly matched. Another big fail for Anet for allowing all of the transfers. Getting flashbacks to a few months back of being outmanned by servers with larger WvWvW populations and long days of spawn camping by the population bloated enemies. And to think…I was just feeling good about coming back to WvWvW the last few weeks.

Meh. Grats on your influx of server mates. I guess this game really is all about numbers.

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Um looks like a Noroz bomb went off!

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: SilencedScream.2167

SilencedScream.2167

Well, that lasted long.
’twas a productive morning, indeed.

Henge of Denravi – [SAS]
Duct Tape Applied [Charr Ranger]
A Roll Of Duct Tape [Human Guardian, Commander]

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: frostshade.3617

frostshade.3617

Yeah. These matches were far more enjoyable when populations were more evenly matched. Another big fail for Anet for allowing all of the transfers. Getting flashbacks to a few months back of being outmanned by servers with larger WvWvW populations and long days of spawn camping by the population bloated enemies. And to think…I was just feeling good about coming back to WvWvW the last few weeks.

Meh. Grats on your influx of server mates. I guess this game really is all about numbers.

You know hod and gom got transfers nsp didn’t as far as I’m aware playing on nsp.. but the fights are still fun I think more fun bigger the zerg the more bags I get imo

commander frostseir(sylvari,guardian) commander frostetics(norn,ele)
Os guild

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Attachments:

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

You mean when they were more “evenly” distributed in YOUR favour?

Fact is, each server still keeps good control of their BL which indicates that there is a good population balance.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Sororita.3465

-

o quiet you, twas 3 am and rapids were a bigger concern.

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Darkothe.1253

Fact is, each server still keeps good control of their BL which indicates that there is a good population balance.

Yeah. If that let’s you sleep easier at night, you go with that.

You want to explain how the matches, since the current match ups began, were within 10k points of each other…and now HoD is running away with their point total? Please don’t start with the “We’ve been practicing real hard…” meme because we all know that dog don’t hunt.

The complete reversal in the competitiveness of this particular bracket came – conveniently – at the same time that server transfers were opened. So, great! Enjoy your new found leetness. Just don’t kid yourself into thinking that your new found prowess has anything to do with anything other than your new population. Grats!

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

Honestly, no. GoM has not been keeping good control of our BL. We can’t hold NSP back and that is with HoD leaving us alone most of the time. I could speculate as to why, but there are too many new factors. But it is clear that things are not balanced anymore.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Sororita.3465

there are too many new factors.

1. Factor # 45965 8 bit back packs

Attachments:

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

Yeah. If that let’s you sleep easier at night, you go with that.

You want to explain how the matches, since the current match ups began, were within 10k points of each other…and now HoD is running away with their point total? Please don’t start with the “We’ve been practicing real hard…” meme because we all know that dog don’t hunt.

The complete reversal in the competitiveness of this particular bracket came – conveniently – at the same time that server transfers were opened. So, great! Enjoy your new found leetness. Just don’t kid yourself into thinking that your new found prowess has anything to do with anything other than your new population. Grats!

I was talking about population balance, but it appears as if though you are more interested in score balance. To each their own.

Honestly, no. GoM has not been keeping good control of our BL. We can’t hold NSP back and that is with HoD leaving us alone most of the time. I could speculate as to why, but there are too many new factors. But it is clear that things are not balanced anymore.

What time slot do you play in? I generally WvW sometime during 17:00-0:00 EST and it is hard to penetrate into BLs. At most, someone will manage to push up to a keep, but that doesn’t get held too long either.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Darkothe.1253

I was talking about population balance, but it appears as if though you are more interested in score balance. To each their own.

They go hand in hand. Tier 7 was fun. We were competitive as a bracket. No one was roflstomping the other two servers. That changed at the time that the server transfers were open. It’s just really disappointing to see some fun match ups totally destroyed because of this absurd influx of free transfers.

If anyone was going to move out of this bracket, it was going to be a hard earned victory. Not so much anymore.

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

What time slot do you play in? I generally WvW sometime during 17:00-0:00 EST and it is hard to penetrate into BLs. At most, someone will manage to push up to a keep, but that doesn’t get held too long either.

I play in that same timeslot. Just take a look at earlier in the thread. During that very timeslot, NSP managed to build a WP in our hills. Meanwhile, GoM has rarely had WP’s all week. GoM has rarely owned hills this week. NSP and HoD have taken bay repeatedly, and we have also lost Garrison often enough to not have the WP.

I’m not writing this to complain. GoM hit a bad streak and we need to work on tactics and coordination again. We will bounce back in time, I’m not worried. But I think it is clear that our tier is not balanced like it was a week or two ago.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Sororita.3465

Thats part of the problem lol, you guys on HoD or NSP take our keeps during the day and we spend our evenings taking them back.

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

to the oS guild… i tip my hat off to you. impressive stuff

Thank you!

The tag is [Os] Sorry, I’m a woman, nitpicky and all that. We work very hard to take your things.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Love ya

I can openly say I’m in love and want to marry every single one of their members.

Every single kitten one.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

What I’ve noticed is GoM has completely vanished after getting Green for a week. They just Poofed! Leading me to believe they are more PvE server. Anyways about the evenness of the teams before transfers. If you noticed way back when (like two weeks ago) HoD would usually take a commanding lead during the weekend (before transfers) We didn’t have the weekday players to hold that lead while you guys did. If the same players who played Friday – Sunday could put in the hours we did during the weekend or half of those hours we would have still held the lead. It was the fact that during the week the Outmanned buffed lived in HoD. I remember going in during the day and having maybe if we were lucky 15 people spread through all the maps. Now we simply have a week day force. Yes our weekend force got buffed. Yes our primetime force got buffed. But we would win during those times before that. The only that that has really changed is the fact that we have people on through the WHOLE week and not just the weekend.

I am in no way defending that the transfers didn’t help us. I am just saying we were outmanned and it was during the week that GoM and NSP were able to catch up to us because of that reason. Once again I would like to say Ive seen less GoM in WvW. Come back I miss you guys< Stop PvEing and more WvWing. You have a month to get those shiny backpacks!!!!!!

Love,
Kill

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: Debois Guilbert.6413

Debois Guilbert.6413

What I’ve noticed is GoM has completely vanished after getting Green for a week. They just Poofed! Leading me to believe they are more PvE server. Anyways about the evenness of the teams before transfers. If you noticed way back when (like two weeks ago) HoD would usually take a commanding lead during the weekend (before transfers) We didn’t have the weekday players to hold that lead while you guys did. If the same players who played Friday – Sunday could put in the hours we did during the weekend or half of those hours we would have still held the lead. It was the fact that during the week the Outmanned buffed lived in HoD. I remember going in during the day and having maybe if we were lucky 15 people spread through all the maps. Now we simply have a week day force. Yes our weekend force got buffed. Yes our primetime force got buffed. But we would win during those times before that. The only that that has really changed is the fact that we have people on through the WHOLE week and not just the weekend.

I am in no way defending that the transfers didn’t help us. I am just saying we were outmanned and it was during the week that GoM and NSP were able to catch up to us because of that reason. Once again I would like to say Ive seen less GoM in WvW. Come back I miss you guys< Stop PvEing and more WvWing. You have a month to get those shiny backpacks!!!!!!

Love,
Kill

New PVE content is OP… at least on GoM… sigh.

Altoholic Luciana Delaluna, Ranger
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] – Gate of Madness
“This space intentionally left blank.” ~ Zork

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

SilencedScream.2167

Love,
Kill

This.
I’ve said this a dozen times.

For the past two months, at the very least, HoD would start with the lead. We would hold the lead until roughly late Sunday night in the U.S… and then we’d drop to third and remain there for the rest of the week.

With our weekenders, we were enough of a challenge, but we simply didn’t have the week-long strength that NSP and GoM did.

Last week, PRIOR to the transfers, we held the lead from Friday night until the announcement of transfers on Tuesday, the longest amount of time that we’d held the lead unchallenged in those 2+ months, showing we were perking up on our own.

But, yes, the transfers are helping. And, as Devon stated, GoM’s been mostly missing in action this week. NSP -did- do an excellent job capping all of EB last night, though – awesome job, guys.

Henge of Denravi – [SAS]

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

Strange, those are qualifiers(“more of a PVE server”, “strong weekend force that dries up come Monday”) that have applied to NSP for weeks now, if not months.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

SilencedScream.2167

Strange, those are qualifiers(“more of a PVE server”,“strong weekend force that dries up come Monday”) that have applied to NSP for weeks now, if not months.

NSP won three weeks ago (the week before GoM’s last victory).
And, at least one (if not both) of the two weeks before that.

I only started playing two months ago, and HoD’s been in last place by Monday since I joined, until last week. NSP won the majority, and GoM only won one or two.

Not to mention, as pictured above, NSP had the man power – on a late Monday night (LAST night) – to take all of EB, even with all of HoD’s transfers.

You’re not hurting as badly as HoD was two weeks ago.

Edited to add in specifics.

Henge of Denravi – [SAS]

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

NSP only won the second week of this match up, GoM won 2 and HoD 1 and probably this week.

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/42/#history

Heiann – NSP

(edited by yanoch.7051)

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

None of which really changes the fact that NSP has a reputation as a very active PVE server and that historically(I started noticing it just after xmas) our WvW participation drops off after the weekend.

What we’re able to do once on a Monday(during a long weekend, btw) doesn’t really say much about current trends.

Anyway, my point wasn’t that NSP is “hurting badly”, simply that I find it odd we both feel the same way about our server’s situation. Maybe it points towards a more universal experience? maybe most lower tier servers have had this experience at some point?

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: Raithien.7946

Raithien.7946

Love,
Kill

I think you are selling the weekday crew you’ve had the past month a little short. Every week we had to fight tooth and nail against very spirited defenses from both servers, and victory was never a sure thing. I don’t think anyone who brings up transfers is saying you guys couldn’t hold your own before the numbers, but are lamenting on the destruction of a matchup where each server had their strengths, the fight could go to any server each given week , and felt like every fight mattered.

As for GoM vanishing…
Well us Gates wvw’ers have come to bemoan new pve content. It tends to hit like a ton of bricks.

Gates of Madness – [RH]
Norrec De Saber(War), Riccol(Guard), Russou Pagan(Necro)
-Raven Hold till we’re dust- “Those loot bags run fast, don’t they”

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: Dogskins.1259

Dogskins.1259

To the solo Ele I ran into around Speldan, from NSP (Guild was [Os] I believe.) What an epic fight, lol. That’s the kind of solo stuff I like.

Possum Jankins – Suicide Bomber Engineer [VLK] HoD /// [RoT] Yak’s Bend

Just look for the black bearded human.

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: Dogskins.1259

Dogskins.1259

And what’s up HPV guild group, lol.

Can’t keep a solo brotha down!

Possum Jankins – Suicide Bomber Engineer [VLK] HoD /// [RoT] Yak’s Bend

Just look for the black bearded human.

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Rob.7624

Some pics from today

1. Fighting HoD what it looks like for us.

2. Fighting NSP what it looks like for you.

I have to say. I kinda prefer what we see. The 2nd one would just make me go O_O “uhho”

3. That was some serious zerg for the defence of SM today

Thanks to all the HoD.
I was the annoying dude on the 2nd floor cata.
You’ve given me one of the best SM defenses I’ve ever fought in.

4. Screenshot from my vantage point above you

5. A pic of the final push out of SM. Love you Noroz <3 and your flank. Do you see the way they are all turned to face you? He he heeh. Pincer.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: Coolmoos.8546

Coolmoos.8546

to the oS guild… i tip my hat off to you. impressive stuff

<3 Mengs <3

Atriese 80 Thief – Os Guild [Os] – Northern Shiverpeaks

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

To the GOM theif in ICON guild, just fought you a few times around golanta, you beat me
Most of the time but I got ya 1-2 times…just wante to say thanks for fantastic fights

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Once again I would like to say Ive seen less GoM in WvW. Come back I miss you guys< Stop PvEing and more WvWing. You have a month to get those shiny backpacks!!!!!!

Come back in a week or two. Our borderlands will be full of people again, and everyone will be wielding Super Greatswords.

Meanwhile, I’m enjoying the heck out of the new explosion finisher in WvW. Pity it’s so expensive, though. I’ll post a video later after work if anyone wants to see it in action before spending their gold/gems.

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

SilencedScream.2167

None of which really changes the fact that NSP has a reputation as a very active PVE server and that historically(I started noticing it just after xmas) our WvW participation drops off after the weekend.

What we’re able to do once on a Monday(during a long weekend, btw) doesn’t really say much about current trends.

Anyway, my point wasn’t that NSP is “hurting badly”, simply that I find it odd we both feel the same way about our server’s situation. Maybe it points towards a more universal experience? maybe most lower tier servers have had this experience at some point?

Fair enough.
I feel like HoD is a high PvE server as well; I see more (and varied) commander doritos in PvE, to the point that I wonder why so many purchased them without ever using them in WvW.

I definitely agree with your theory – lower tiers avoid WvW for PvE more than higher tiers, I’d say.

Edit: I’d even add to that and state that, part of the reason why lower tiers stay towards the bottom is because the lack of fluidity in the tier system that ANet’s got. More people would play if it was based solely on weekly performance and not average in past weeks. Hell, it’s what’s keeping tier 8 shafted, currently.

Henge of Denravi – [SAS]

(edited by SilencedScream.2167)

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: RedStar.4218

RedStar.4218

GoM is considered to have a very high population most of the time. But I have no idea why…I don’t even consider it to be a PvE active server : zones are desperately empty, if you want to do CoF or CoE your best bet is to guest in another server…

What does most of the population do ? Wait for meta events…It’s not rare to see 2-4 commanders (who are never in WvW) waiting for an event to start, with 20-30 other players. And once the event starts it creates an overflow.
Now, we play the SAB.

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: Jace.6973

Jace.6973

To be honest I wan’t to change the mood of this thread. We can all complain about each servers ups and downs. However I’m ENJOYING the new transfers that HoD in particular got and I do believe that it has increased the amount of fun I have in WvW. I don’t believe this unbalances our tier (Yes I’m aware most of HoD transfers are strictly WvWer’s). I hate PvDooring we can all put down a ram or two and take a undefended tower that takes no skill. I’m often urging to get into WvW so I can experience fighting against players or guilds from higher tiers that have transferred. And to be quite honest all you guys who are complaining about it not being fair. HoD is 20k ahead of NSP and 40k ahead of GoM, it’s not like a tier 8 pull-away..

Commander: X Braveheart
Shiverpeak Mafia[MoB] Leader
Northern Shiverpeaks

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: Alaric.7628

Alaric.7628

To the solo Ele I ran into around Speldan, from NSP (Guild was [Os] I believe.) What an epic fight, lol. That’s the kind of solo stuff I like.

Ya, was fun fighting you, wish a thief could let 2 dudes battle it out.

Alaric Clone [KOM]
NSP