Please troll harder.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Smitry don’t sell yourself short as a mesmer , I’ve seen you play and we’ve had some serious fun. I wouldn’t consider that a fail at all. Torwynd , thank you for the props for our guild, these guys I play with in XOXO do something everyday that makes my head spin, really a group of creative skilled players.

As for killing Carebears lol. I’ve played with fee enough to know that we are meant to have picnics and pancakes on the battlefield side by side.

Love ya

I can openly say I’m in love and want to marry every single one of their members.

Every single kitten one.

We Love ya too Toble!

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: KyoHanakaze.8145

KyoHanakaze.8145

Please troll harder.

I’d say that to your guildies, god kitten xD I mean, hell, I don’t have a problem with you guys but there’s a couple right now who are just being so obscenely obnoxious in map chat. It’s cute, but their egos are a bit inflated.

HoD/Valkyria Immortalis[VLK]
Iverna//Ranger
Adrienne Stormborn//Elementalist

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: Linanthony.1809

Linanthony.1809

Despite all the stuff revolving around PAXA, from what I’ve seen they don’t seem half bad and they are pretty solid at PvP

Genesis Theory [GT]

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

KyoHanakaze.8145

Despite all the stuff revolving around PAXA, from what I’ve seen they don’t seem half bad and they are pretty solid at PvP

Unlike PHZE, right? Hehe.

But nah, I’m not generalizing based on stigma right now. They transferred here, that’s okay, blah blah, I’m sure they have some civilized and skilled people, but the two I’m dealing with right now are really giving the guild a bad image.

Iverna//Ranger

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: WhiteRose.6934

WhiteRose.6934

I’m sure there are decent people in all guilds and all servers, but it’s people who go out of their way simply to be a nuisance that really brings down the reputation of more than just the people in question. I suppose it’s too much to ask for people to act with a sliver of maturity.

Ah the internet, always where the classiest of people roam ~

Genesis Theory [GT] – Henge of Denravi

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: ChesterWing.5321

ChesterWing.5321

I’m sure there are decent people in all guilds and all servers, but it’s people who go out of their way simply to be a nuisance that really brings down the reputation of more than just the people in question. I suppose it’s too much to ask for people to act with a sliver of maturity.

Ah the internet, always where the classiest of people roam ~

The internet, where maturity goes hand in hand with pretentiousness

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Dear PAXA

I’ve only met you on forums so fa, and the troll v troll tournaments everyones here is having
Until today,
To the PAXA squad we fought outside BAY in GoM BL
Props.
Seriously thank you for the fight, you absolutely smoked us But I am very happy to learn. Much respect.

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

I’d say that to your guildies, god kitten xD I mean, hell, I don’t have a problem with you guys but there’s a couple right now who are just being so obscenely obnoxious in map chat. It’s cute, but their egos are a bit inflated.

Let me guess, they were talking about a zerg related topic?

[PAXA]

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: Jace.6973

Jace.6973

To the PAXA squad running around GoM BL. Yes you guys are skilled. And we’ve had our fun in the past “trolling” “teasing” “each other”. But I will say as for small zerg fights you guys are the most talented group we have fought yet. Infact you guys downed me right away I thought we were going to wipe. But we ended up gettin ya in the end.

Disclaimer- we had 11 people 2 parties(full) and 1 without a party. Please do not say we had 20 or 15. You guys looked like you had 10ish or so.

Commander: X Braveheart
Shiverpeak Mafia[MoB] Leader
Northern Shiverpeaks

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

osif.8673

O_o what happened to PAXA while I am gone? 10 people?!?!

[PAXA]

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

O_o what happened to PAXA while I am gone? 10 people?!?!

congratz, you just qualified as an average gom “zerg”.

( yes we do get mega zergs from time to time)

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

osif.8673

Don’t make me post the Willy Wonka pic again… I’ll do it.

[PAXA]

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Sororita.3465

go ahead, “free” country, u guys also had a 7-9 man running earlier.

All the cares i give..

Attachments:

(edited by Sororita.3465)

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

KyoHanakaze.8145

Actually, they threw this huge fit because my guild and I were taking a tower and apparently we only play for points and “what have points ever gotten us?” It was pretty funny, considering the only reason we were capping that tower was so we could provoke more NSP zergs to come at us for more kills, and that’s all the PAXA people were saying they were there for. They were bragging about how they go 4v10 and kitten everyone and how they get 4x our kills every day, etc etc. Considering my guild and I are pretty well known among our server for wiping zergs twice, thrice our size, their huge egos made me chuckle.

Iverna//Ranger

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

osif.8673

I’m glad they gave you a laugh. Sounds like a typical Brinlic map chat I’m sure you brought him to map chat by talking about some sort of siege or something of the sort.

[PAXA]

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: WhiteRose.6934

WhiteRose.6934

Sororita your engineer is really awesome looking, I love your armor.

Also, I can’t remember the guild tag but there was this NSP thief that was really impressive tonight while we were in their BL. The guild was something like “The R——” That’s all I can remember, but it was a human male and he had a blue book I think on his back, definitely had Order of Whispers hood on. Anyway just wanted to say he was really impressive, weaving through our numbers and just picking off people. I like giving props to good players.

Genesis Theory [GT] – Henge of Denravi

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Sororita.3465

do u guys really have to pair up? GT is way too good.

Attachments:

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

KyoHanakaze.8145

Oh, Sororita, you POOR, POOR thing. That’s one of the best eles on the server. O_O and GT is probably one of the only guilds I’d count as being better or equal in PvP to VLK :P

Iverna//Ranger

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

Yeah… I was a little scared of GT and PAXA together tonight. Not cool.

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

GT and PAXA ruined our little carebear dueling in hod bl at the windmill.. was fun while it lasted.. but all good things must come to an end.. oh well.. maybe next time.

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: Npac.3476

Npac.3476

Dear ZoS and MoB,

Put some small mans together and hunt us….we are already drooling for those fights!

Your friendly neighborhood backstabber..

-Zelrin

Zelrin- 80 Thief
Founder of PAXA

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

To the solo Ele I ran into around Speldan, from NSP (Guild was [Os] I believe.) What an epic fight, lol. That’s the kind of solo stuff I like.

Was it a female ele with arah armor and a toy staff?

I forget if it was me or not. but it sounds like something I would do…

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: Jay.1065

Jay.1065

Sure thing [Paxa], [ZoS]usually PvP’s on Thursdays. If you care to join in a match for some 5v5 or 8v8 just throw me a pm.

Pointe/April Raintree/Nyx Ventus
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: Jace.6973

Jace.6973

Paxa send me mail. Let’s set up a date and we’ll roll. Because I’m next to positive that we had equal numbers tonight. +/-1 or 2. We would like the option of 10 on 10 but if you can’t do that, then thats okay.

Commander: X Braveheart
Shiverpeak Mafia[MoB] Leader
Northern Shiverpeaks

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: Blue Marine.6782

Blue Marine.6782

Only a few screen shots tonight, forgot to hit the button on the more fun things.

1) Why hello there! We will be taking this camp now.
2) 5ish vs. TCMM zerg, seems unfair for them.
3) Typical badge farming on the week days.

Tomorrow night I’ll get more I promise. Also Mend from HoD, that was a devious thing you guys did on top of our garrison. The seige was fantastic and now I know a cool new thing to try. It seemed we were destined to fight a lot tonight, sorry we closed the wall on you guys in Hills

Attachments:

RNG Officer.

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Toble.2968

To the char warrior at 3AM est who I waved at from the WvW guild.

I didn’t mean to hurt you. I just wanted a hug, I swear.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Toble.2968

Actually, they threw this huge fit because my guild and I were taking a tower and apparently we only play for points and “what have points ever gotten us?” It was pretty funny, considering the only reason we were capping that tower was so we could provoke more NSP zergs to come at us for more kills, and that’s all the PAXA people were saying they were there for. They were bragging about how they go 4v10 and kitten everyone and how they get 4x our kills every day, etc etc. Considering my guild and I are pretty well known among our server for wiping zergs twice, thrice our size, their huge egos made me chuckle.

They are your problem now! MUAHAHAHAHAH!

| Epidemic
| Drenched

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: kazi.6438

kazi.6438

5ish vs. TCMM zerg, seems unfair for them.

To be honest, I kinda feel bad for TCMM. It takes a lot of courage to keep coming back after being wiped every five minutes or so.

Inir [CAT]

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: frostshade.3617

frostshade.3617

To be honest, I kinda feel bad for TCMM. It takes a lot of courage to keep coming back after being wiped every five minutes or so.

Thin line between courage and foolishness very thin line

commander frostseir(sylvari,guardian) commander frostetics(norn,ele)
Os guild

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

BTW great job NSP. HoD took 23k lead in the week end but during the week we were able to hold our point gain and even closing the gap a little.

HoD 153 000 +250
NSP 133 017 +335
GoM 104 400 +105

BTW it was fun HoD in our BL yesterday this is the kind of night where I simply don’t want to go to bed.

Heiann – NSP

(edited by yanoch.7051)

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

frostshade.3617

BTW great job NSP. HoD took 23k lead in the week end but during the week we were able to hold our point gain and even closing the gap a little.

HoD 153 000 +250
NSP 133 017 +335
GoM 104 400 +105

BTW it was fun HoD in our BL yesterday this is the kind of night where I simply don’t want to go to bed.

Q.Q … work made me have to leave early last nighy

Os guild

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Sororita.3465

HoD 153 000 +250
NSP 133 017 +335
GoM 104 400 +105

Playing for second does wonders.

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Its those [NSP] guys who stayed with us who I’ve got real kudos for.
Fantastic dedicated players, especially in a defence of the glorious SM!

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: ARM.3912

ARM.3912

GT is hiding behind PAXA because ARM is taking out GT’s zergs too often. They got skurd

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Sororita.3465

GT is hiding behind PAXA because ARM is taking out GT’s zergs too often. They got skurd

indeed, sire.

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

frostshade.3617

HoD 153 000 +250
NSP 133 017 +335
GoM 104 400 +105

Playing for second does wonders.

Now who’s playing for second? Nsp has had top point gain for most of two days now and I hope it doesn’t slow down we want to catch up and win

Os guild

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

If someone says they’re under attack and your response is “OMW, 4 HoDs aint got nothing on me”…

please do actually show up. it’s rude to tell someone you’re coming with reinforcements and then bail because you see a chance to score some quick karma instead.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: Npac.3476

Npac.3476

To the PAXA squad running around GoM BL. Yes you guys are skilled. And we’ve had our fun in the past “trolling” “teasing” “each other”. But I will say as for small zerg fights you guys are the most talented group we have fought yet. Infact you guys downed me right away I thought we were going to wipe. But we ended up gettin ya in the end.

Disclaimer- we had 11 people 2 parties(full) and 1 without a party. Please do not say we had 20 or 15. You guys looked like you had 10ish or so.

This is your neighborhood friendly Jscull on my cousins account because Robert called the Dev’s to suspend me (har har har). Brave we were running 7 in that fight. And the fight ended with us pulling out because XOXO team showed up and Splt was there up the hill from the rock. It was your 11, 3 XOXO, and 5-7 Splt. Do the math. Otherwise we would not have pulled out.

As for setting up a “fight”…told you already my man we roam every night. We dont have “pvp nights”. Just get your best 5 or however many you want under 10 and roam everyday. Been asking people to stop worrying about meaningless points and keep doors for a while now and focus on killing…..even if it is just “casual” as some say.

Zelrin- 80 Thief
Founder of PAXA

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

This is your neighborhood friendly Jscull on my cousins account because Robert called the Dev’s to suspend me (har har har).

Don’t worry, I’m sure Rob and the other Os/PAXA forum warriors will be suspended again soon enough. Then maybe we can have an actual discussion…

Nah, that would be too crazy.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

This is your neighborhood friendly Jscull on my cousins account because Robert called the Dev’s to suspend me (har har har).

Don’t worry, I’m sure Rob and the other Os/PAXA forum warriors will be suspended again soon enough. Then maybe we can have an actual discussion…

You hating on the Rob?
Seems like harassment to me.

No I joke.
But really. They get suspended on their own accord.
I get it too on the odd occasions, but most of mine are just warnings.
Cause the forum mods don’t seem to like PAXA.

Yeh they’ve got quite a few good PvP’ers.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Sororita.3465

1. Map overview
2. score update

Attachments:

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

osif.8673

Phew, I almost thought you believed that for a sec!

[PAXA]

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Sororita.3465

So….mesmers…true right?

Attachments:

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

osif.8673

They are your problem now! MUAHAHAHAHAH!

Psh, you guys want us back.

[PAXA]

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: Blue Marine.6782

Blue Marine.6782

Thin line between courage and foolishness very thin line

More like they have outmanned and feel like they can just respawn. It’s pretty foolish for them to do the same tactics they did when we were in the guild. It’s like we can literally predict where they will go.

RNG Officer.

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: Sevenred.3890

Sevenred.3890

I’d be curious to know what new HoD recruits think about this tier 7 matchup? Can HoD or any other server compete in higher tiers or would we get blown out by each and every tier 8 servers?

Sevenred, Sylvari Thief
Northern Shiverpeaks

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: Kanthar Turambar.9164

Kanthar Turambar.9164

I’m guessing it would depend on how much of an attempt at real tactics takes place. it seemed to me last night that both HOD and NSP were essentially running karma trains with little to no desire to hold and fortify, at least when I’m playing. Either that or badge, and not points, hunting.

3/29 HoD/GoM/NSP #2

in WvW

Posted by: kurath.9406

kurath.9406

I’d be curious to know what new HoD recruits think about this tier 7 matchup? Can HoD or any other server compete in higher tiers or would we get blown out by each and every tier 8 servers?

I think we can generally make assumptions based on how NSP was doing previously, and how DH is doing now. Even with new transfers, our weaknesses seem to remain the same (spotty night coverage, being the main one). Our time against DH frequently had us being punished during the night, and I don’t suspect that’ll change as demonstrated by NSPs dominance over EB the previous night.

I think any of the current t7 servers can survive the matchup in t6 now (consider that NSPs rivals that it had held against for many weeks are now in t5) but not necessarily flourish. IoJ and DR may well be at the same level too, so we might be coming into a time of constantly changing matchups which would be refreshing.

DH is probably the strongest server in the two tiers at this point, but we stand a much better chance than we used to. DH is winning by margins over IoJ and DR that they used to beat GoM and us by, so they may all be near the same level. HoD is certainly a little stronger now, but we haven’t really made any gains on NSP during the week (an improvement over losing ground, though), but NSP didn’t beat us by as bad as DH did, and we’re not really winning by as much as DH beat us and GoM, so I think DH still would have the upper hand.

Either way, we may still get better with coordination with our new folks or worse as its just a temporary boost of steam.

Genesis Theory [GT] – HoD

(edited by kurath.9406)