3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Meager numbers?

Can’t tell if serious. We were running insta-queue before we were in inner. I’m not sure what BG was at but it certainly wasn’t much less than us on a favorable estimate 0_o

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Kytana.5079

Kytana.5079

Great fights on BG BL tonight and the Garrison battle was epic and such great fun.

As for the vendor in the corner, yea that was hilarious. We went to vendor then saw that everyone else was going too and we called to move and thankfully we did because we missed the first BG rush but half of us were laughing very hard watching it while saying “Duh”. Good job in there BG.

/Salute

Baroness Kytana [ONE] – Sanctum of Rall
Council Leader of Fight As One
http://FightAsOne.enjin.com

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

It was our last T3 keep. Little doubt we were going to give it everything we had. Later on it got really close to losing it. We were running super thin on numbers, many gates and walls were sub 50% with starved supply (hate you JQ supply havoc squads.. I’m looking at you SF) and we were saved at the last minute. Big props to JQ on your tenacity tonight.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

That would probably be Talentless’s handiwork. If theres an anti-zerg objective out there to be conquered, he’s your necropheliac.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Nik Rane.6431

Nik Rane.6431

Early morning score update. Good luck, SEA.

Attachments:

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Early morning score update. Good luck, SEA.

Its 1pm in the middle east, 5pm in SEA and 8pm in oceanic. Get, set, go!

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Lensar.4920

Lensar.4920

Yeah, that fight for Bay in JQBL really did happen!
We all had fun & props to our commander & group for working together.
Thanks for the hour of fun!

I frapsed the best part of it for a bit. Total skill lag for 5+ minutes. It was awesome.

http://youtu.be/DEZQx52tlWo

Lensar – [End] Rasnel – 80 Warrior
Ascalons Requiem – Blackgate
Public Blackgate WvW Forum: http://bit.ly/X3Bifl

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

I recall BG whining about 2v1 all last week.

I play on BG and I didn’t whine about 2v1. How come my views aren’t used to generalize an entire server? I feel sad and cheated.

I was responding to someone on BG doing exactly that.

Sanctum of Rall

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update for those of you not at home!

<3

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

Double Posting! Since no one posted anything cries
*Note: This is an half-hourish later!

Score Update again for those of you who care to know! <3

New and improved score updates! Now comes with a map!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

(edited by CuddleStrike.8215)

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

Well, the only way SoR or JQ was going to get into SoR Hills was to use a glitch or broken skill to do it.

The two Omegas and multiple Alpha rushes/attempts over the last day and a half must have taught them that to win, you need broken abilities because it’s all about the fights/open field and not our sore ego.

I guess the perspective from some BG it’s either SoR and JQ hacking or 2vs1 BG all the time, there is no other explanation for us to win.

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Asian timezone update

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

Dear Merc/Thai, tonight, i am gonna hunt you down, pillage your village and eat your children.

PS. Do you really need a 40 to 60 man zerg to kill 20+ of us?

You are in EMP

You have a massive zerg that runs over my RK guys with we only have 10-15 out. Do you need the 30-40 people to fight 10?

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Silverkung.9127

Silverkung.9127

Score update live from battlefield

Attachments:

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

So, I realise that JQ has some serious numbers and you where doing fairly well the lord room of BG Garrison against our meagre numbers, but when you put down the merchant and then all huddled around it, what exactly did you think was going to happen?

We’d wait for you to sell?

Oh dear…

I blame Mance!

And OMG the bags we had to sell.

Oh wait, and you said meager numbers…. Pffft.

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

I never will understand why Blackgate decide to headbutt a fully fortified keep on SoR-BL when they own nothing in there own BL.

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Zen.8497

It is early to say but seems this week results might be a repeat of last week and the trend being SoR moving slowly as the new T1 contender. Keep up the good work guys!

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Mohmohchan.4120

Mohmohchan.4120

It is early to say but seems this week results might be a repeat of last week and the trend being SoR moving slowly as the new T1 contender. Keep up the good work guys!

we can always try. but not burn out ourselves in the process. we don’t have the coverage compare to both servers.

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

I never will understand why Blackgate decide to headbutt a fully fortified keep on SoR-BL when they own nothing in there own BL.

If nothing has changed since I was there, they assign guilds to each borderland, so the ones in their borderland were likely failing miserably and the ones assigned to SoR BL stuck there.

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Zen.8497

we can always try. but not burn out ourselves in the process. we don’t have the coverage compare to both servers.

Agreed. Two things come to mind, first, momentarily the appearances can be deceiving and secondly in the light of the new transfers it will happen naturally .
Slow but steady wins the race.

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Waage.2047

The second place always have a bigger fight on there hands then any of the 2 other servers.

The Dream is that 3rd and 2nd will try and hit number 1, but that is not realty. Right now JQ will hit BG over SoR because it makes sens for there point lead and point taken from BG is worth more then every point taken from SoR.

For SoR taking points from JQ is less important then taking points from BG after all they want second place.

So BG is stuck in a 2 way fight having to fight on 2 fronts where both SoR and JQ will target them over the others. NOW TO MAKE IT CLEAR!! I am not complaining about the 2v1 that is all natural. Outside of the hardcore wvw guilds most people act more like scavengers when it comes to points and wins.

Path of least resistance and all that.

You can most likely take back your second place, but that will still be hard to hold after all BG even with the lose of 2 wvw guilds still have the abilty to take massive points in EU prime leading into NA.

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Waage.2047

Agreed. Two things come to mind, first, momentarily the appearances can be deceiving and secondly in the light of the new transfers it will happen naturally .

Also new Transfers?? Who?

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

The lead has gone back and forth. Will it go back again? Or is JQ serious this time? Is Blackgate getting tired? Is SoR poised to break out? Who’s dog is that?

All of these questions and more will be ignored in this week’s episode of… The Something Something Stuff Words Collection!

GL all you battle hardened meanies.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

With LOVE

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: The heretic.1052

The heretic.1052

Also new Transfers?? Who?

that’s classified ( :

Sanctum of Rall
Don’t feed the trolls
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Aerial Melodies.4938

Aerial Melodies.4938

I frapsed the best part of it for a bit. Total skill lag for 5+ minutes. It was awesome.

It was a lot of fun! Unfortunately at the end (for me) I saw a wall of names running in slow motion toward me and couldn’t move myself anymore or swap skills, so I had to bow out. Need to adjust the settings again so I can actually stay in the game and FIGHT!

Ele for Hire

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

It was a lot of fun! Unfortunately at the end (for me) I saw a wall of names running in slow motion toward me and couldn’t move myself anymore or swap skills, so I had to bow out. Need to adjust the settings again so I can actually stay in the game and FIGHT!

I counted ~70 dots on your mini map.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: kevinskyrider.3271

kevinskyrider.3271

Hey, we were holding off all of JQ and SoR in there! :P
funfunfun

Attachments:

Blackgate

(edited by kevinskyrider.3271)

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

@The SBI comment when we were on SBI, we were also literally the only guild most of the time on a single BL.

@Havoc work, Mance and Talentless were both working in supply denial.

@BG BL overall, there was a lot of split coordination. Razethh and I figured if we could poke enough holes in to garrison and keep supply low, we’d eventually do something productive. In retrospect, we should have done one more suicide rush to watergate after leaving it clear and free from attack for 20 minutes or so.

@Numbers in that lord room, I think at one point in time we had pretty much almost everyone from both our servers in that room, so no one was really lacking numbers. That waypoint KILLED us though. We tried everything to hold that back :x

To the SoR ppl that hopped down in the circle to prevent the cap for BG, you guys are handicapped, you could have let us cap, then come back and flip the keep as paper.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Deadcell.9052

Deadcell.9052

funfunfun

WOW!!! All those peeps just to take one little tower????

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Tyaen.5148

funfunfun

Oh, it wasn’t a criticism or anything. I just love the fact that I can play now with that many people around the area. Imagine if they actually throw some hardware at the lag problem.

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Tyaen.5148

To the SoR ppl that hopped down in the circle to prevent the cap for BG, you guys are handicapped, you could have let us cap, then come back and flip the keep as paper.

Maybe we would rather let JQ have it. See, we don’t like you :-P

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Churchill.8714

Churchill.8714

lol, nice one

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: AymanEldirdiri.8429

AymanEldirdiri.8429

Eh if SoR are happy never competing for 1st place I don’t really mind. BG already proved taking down the king is possible, SoR just haven’t found the resolve.

Supply griefing at the last moments hardly proves anything.

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

Wait… you’d let us have it because you don’t like us?

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Jedbacca.6297

I hate you so much, here have this loaf of bread!

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

And I swear we haven’t been dancing for like an hour…….

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

You can most likely take back your second place, but that will still be hard to hold after all BG even with the lose of 2 wvw guilds still have the abilty to take massive points in EU prime leading into NA.

Exactly, which is why SOR isn’t fighting for second. We just take what we can, and nothing will change until we get more coverage. If BG or JQ slacks off, we do better that week, because we never slack off.

Sanctum of Rall

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Out of curiosity, do they play a D/D Ele and Thief? If so, I ran into them a few times. Props to them for doing the boring but important stuff.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Jedbacca.6297

Can’t remember what Mance runs, but Talents group is headed by him as mah NEcRO!

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Exactly, which is why SOR isn’t fighting for second. We just take what we can, and nothing will change until we get more coverage. If BG or JQ slacks off, we do better that week, because we never slack off.

If you’re third, you need to take second before you can take first.

#TeamJadeQuarry

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Out of curiosity, do they play a D/D Ele and Thief? If so, I ran into them a few times. Props to them for doing the boring but important stuff.

Mance runs a thief on his character with a pin.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

This score brought to you by Jungle Troll.

Attachments:

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

Mance did have his Thief last night, and D/D ele if it was a Norn lady was Jael. So maybe?! The tag would have been [SG] not [SF].

If you’re talking about Mance’s group I was the big’un Norn Necro.

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

How can you not like Jedbacca
Jeddy we should coordinate massive flame rams for all servers and make Anet a pretty picture :P (Maybe on friday before reset?…)

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Darkjoy.3092

Darkjoy.3092

Jq proving when they decide to show up its gg! Dem gaps , well played ! My disdain for Choo and the SOR mega zergs have really had me warming up to JQ

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Jedbacca.6297

How can you not like Jedbacca
Jeddy we should coordinate massive flame rams for all servers and make Anet a pretty picture :P (Maybe on friday before reset?…)

Think all 3 servers can get a flame train all the way around the map? If it caps at 132 on flame rams and you can only build five per x radius, you would have to somewhat space the rams apart to not have an overlay in siege. This means we’ll have like 396 flame rams to span the circumference of the map.

Too bad I work later on Friday!!!

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

[SG] my guild (who’s leader is a super awesome sexy thief) and [SF] (who’s leader is an uncombed nappy wookie type creature) do tend to pull alot of shinanigans on maps if together. Throw in some [WARD] and you got yourself a fight on your hands.

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Tyaen.5148

If you’re third, you need to take second before you can take first.

No you don’t.

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

Garrison was madness last night. What I think Pinot (Thresher) was referring to is the meager organized numbers we had. Very difficult to fend off roughly 80+ enemies with about 40 organized and 40 with the predictability of a herd of cats. No doubt the numbers were even, but it made life hard going. The fight was basically a stalemate up until you all decided to sell. I feel like that was the turning point. [SG], [SF], and [WARD] all on the same map sure made us feel special given that you are 3 of the 4 guilds I consider to be very talented from your server

Other people may get upset about an unorganized 2v1 from current map conditions and even more would get upset if it were organized, but all I can say is, “Bring it on.”

Here on Blackgate, being the gateway to the underworld, we’ve been to hell and back already, so all a 2v1 means is twice the potential bags in a map.

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate