3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Grithan Soulforge.5726

Grithan Soulforge.5726

I do sometimes. For example, I read Jed’s posts in the voice of Cookie Monster. It just works.

[BfB] Grithan/Trigan – JQ

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Lets not count BG out so fast, who knows what is going behind the scenes among their wvw guilds is temporary or permanent. Only when they get crushed 2 weeks in a row and dropping points fast will I call them imploded. They might just take SOR’s spot of lacking coverage but still be a solid 3rd putting up a good fight or they might bounce back.

…or drop to tier 6.

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Grithan Soulforge.5726

…or drop to tier 6.

That’s crazy talk. It’s only ever happened to every former Tier 1 server. History? Pffft.

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

…or drop to tier 6.

That’s crazy talk. It’s only ever happened to every former Tier 1 server. History? Pffft.

Except BG. Twice.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Grithan Soulforge.5726

Except BG. Twice.

Oh don’t worry. Judging from this thread a bunch of us are just waiting around for the historical pattern to assert itself.

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Except BG. Twice.

Oh don’t worry. Judging from this thread a bunch of us are just waiting around for the historical pattern to assert itself.

I’m betting they have another 3-4 weeks left.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

No, keep this going, people love hearing themselves talk or read their own text. ::gets popcorn::

Speaking of which do you guys ever do voice overs for some of the posters here? It’s even more fun to have a voice go along with each of the posters and use that all through the writings.

I do sometimes. For example, I read Jed’s posts in the voice of Cookie Monster. It just works.

Oh nice, and somewhat accurate!

Actually I think he’s pretty dead on

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

Score update brought to you by Feisty:

Attachments:

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Geronomo.5317

Geronomo.5317

Tier 1 is serious business guys. Honestly, if guilds left Blackgate to hop to another T1 server (addressing the rumors flying that we have a few leaving to SoR) all the better, in my opinion. Bandwagon riders are the worst. Stay with a server you want to see succeed, and contribute to its success, or its push therein. That’s where the fun is. Not hopping to a good server to say, “I’m on top!”

The Seldom Seen, Mesmer- [Gods] (I have a commander tag now!)
Co-leader of the Dead Gods on Blackgate!

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

Major props to SoR for this huge push. I would enjoy it if we do not gloat about it like blackgate use to do when they destroyed us week in and week out in tier two. SoR endured 12 straight weeks of blowouts, but did we falter? Did we give up? No it only made us stronger. We at SoR knew this day was coming because our server’s community is one of the most stable communities in WvW. We do not simple just transfer servers when the going gets tough like most servers. We fight for each other and that is why I love SoR. We will soon be number one simple because our guilds are like a big family and other guilds see this and want to be a part of our big happy family. Our time has come SoR!!!! For Rall’s Honor!!!!

(edited by SmokeyNYY.7841)

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

Who’s supposed to take our place in t1? Kaineng? They’re barely winning t2 right now.

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Spartyr.6795

Spartyr.6795

Who’s supposed to take our place in t1? Kaineng? They’re barely winning t2 right now.

Yeah this is funny really, since you guys are currently in 2nd place, and you came in 1st just a couple weeks ago.

I don’t think anyone’s going anywhere for quite a while.

Spartyr – Norn Thief
[GSCH] Gaiscioch Gaming Community

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: tkalamba.2541

tkalamba.2541

Yeah this is funny really, since you guys are currently in 2nd place, and you came in 1st just a couple weeks ago.

I don’t think anyone’s going anywhere for quite a while.

Exactly, BG is even gaining rating at the moment

Lord Lefteris – Engineer [Sanctum of Rall]

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

Words cannot even describe. Just wow. The objective viewpoints, critical thinking, meaningful discussion, and general good sportsmanship in this thread is astonishing.

I mean holy kitten. How the hell can everyone just troll so hard? It makes me want to throw up. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

Words cannot even describe. Just wow. The objective viewpoints, critical thinking, meaningful discussion, and general good sportsmanship in this thread is astonishing.

I mean holy kitten. How the hell can everyone just troll so hard? It makes me want to throw up. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Care to elaborate?

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

Bandwagon riders are the worst. Stay with a server you want to see succeed, and contribute to its success, or its push therein. That’s where the fun is. Not hopping to a good server to say, “I’m on top!”

Spot on, I think BG has proven itself to be a great server that many wanted to transfer to.

Episodes like the BG trolls in JQ LA and other events that may or may not have been the work of BG members but certainly benefited them, have left many with a few bad impressions, but its certainly not reflective of the whole server.

And I would go so far as to say I wouldn’t expect that kind of Dogma was from the BG originals who care about their server and what it represents, BG is a better server without those types of people.

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Jedbacca.6297

Is this a bad moment to put in a childish fart joke?

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Liquid.9672

Is this a bad moment to put in a childish fart joke?

You know as well as I that it’s never a bad moment for a childish fart joke. The day I stop laughing about farts is the day I sign off from the world for good.

[KnT] – Blackgate

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

Hey guise, stop fighting. You see that scoreline? 30k between 1st and 3rd indicates a fairly balanced fight. Regardless of who wins, it shows that all 3 servers belong in T1. So like… hug it out?

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Otokomae.9356

Otokomae.9356

Just log on to Guru for a minute to see what an oasis of sanity this forum really is…
(^_^)

Bakuon/Bakuon Thief [MAS]/ ex-[ATac]

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Liquid.9672

Yeah, c’mon guys. Let’s hug it out.

Attachments:

[KnT] – Blackgate

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Zen.8497

Any score update guys?

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

No, keep this going, people love hearing themselves talk or read their own text. ::gets popcorn::

Speaking of which do you guys ever do voice overs for some of the posters here? It’s even more fun to have a voice go along with each of the posters and use that all through the writings.

Oh nice, and somewhat accurate!

Actually I think he’s pretty dead on

C is for kittenney Accent! Thats good enough for Jed!

EDIT: Oh come on it filters a well known british accent to “kitteney!?” man that makes me sad because Jed just can’t get enough of that accent. We’ve had long conversations about it in mumble =|

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

(edited by SFShinigami.2015)

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Esoteric.5490

Care to elaborate?

No.

Blackgate Forever,

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Zaknafein.1296

Zaknafein.1296

GL BG on your last horrah!!!!

Zoric (Warr/Mes/Eng/Thief)
[twl] Sanctum of Rall

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Jedbacca.6297

Just log on to Guru for a minute to see what an oasis of sanity this forum really is…
(^_^)

I uhhh, kind of went in to troll mode on one of your BG brethren from oPP. I got guildies that actually have field respect for them. So just ignore the trash that I’m currently spewing. I kind of took it personal when I read “JQ always runs.”

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

(^_^)

I uhhh, kind of went in to troll mode on one of your BG brethren from oPP. I got guildies that actually have field respect for them. So just ignore the trash that I’m currently spewing. I kind of took it personal when I read “JQ always runs.”

JQ always runs. Don’t take it personally.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Jedbacca.6297

But…but…I’m apart of JQ

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Okay, maybe it’s just EMP always runs ;-)

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Zen.8497

Care to elaborate?

No.

Oh in that case please forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

Since this is an internet forum, everything here is totally true, right?

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Zen.8497

Okay, maybe it’s just EMP always runs ;-)

But… but… they run in numbers and … such hefty loot bags.

Attachments:

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

why am I reading score updates when I can just hit “B”?

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

Last night, we talked about the fly hack in guild chat. We clearly intend to use it.

Any score updates?

It looks like they are discussing how to actually get the camera bug, and it was captured in kitten and posted on the forums without a second thought, which is why its disturbing…

And all I said was I hope SOR guilds weren’t using it, especially since a select few like to bring up asterisks next to BG’s win.

Did I actually accuse any guilds of using the camera exploit?

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: GivaBack.9328

GivaBack.9328

To all the non-Forum warriors in JQ and SoR, the silent majority of your great servers, I
have mad respect for you and your game. Last night’s EBBL battle/lagfest in the BG keep was crazy and fun eventho I was on the losing end of the deal.

/salute

Sincerely,
- PUG on BG

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: ham.3760

ham.3760

fifteencharacters

Attachments:

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Kai.9182

Kai.9182

The amount of emotes inside of bg garri when that server update came up hahaha

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Sleepyy.1598

Sleepyy.1598

ANet play on BG.

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: tertle.4621

tertle.4621

We (jq) just got so lucky with that shutdown. Both bg/sor were inside our bay/garri at the same time.

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Esoteric.5490

Ham, I just spoke to someone who was there during that assault and there was an open field treb used by BG that hit that arrow cart. I’m assuming you are trying to call foul play by posting a screenshot of a lot of damage with no AoE circle/particle effect, but I can assure you there was none. It is possible you were lagging and didn’t see the shot hit?

Blackgate Forever,

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Bitz.2896

Bitz.2896

Fun fight at garrison JQ and BG. Too Bad Anet pwn’d all three of our servers!

[TSYM]
SoR

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Ham, I just spoke to someone who was there during that assault and there was an open field treb used by BG that hit that arrow cart. I’m assuming you are trying to call foul play by posting a screenshot of a lot of damage with no AoE circle/particle effect, but I can assure you there was none. It is possible you were lagging and didn’t see the shot hit?

From the picture you can see it was a poison cow hitting now a treb shot. Also keep in mind treb shots don’t deal 12k to siege its 19k~

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: ham.3760

ham.3760

it was not a treb. it was cumulative dmg. trebs were built much later after the arrowcarts were destroyed.

edit. this is the image before the previous image. not sure how to paste multiple images so i only pasted the latest one. something did cumulative dmg 1xxx 2xxx … 12xxx in very fast succession.

Attachments:

(edited by ham.3760)

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: dragon.8625

dragon.8625

70+, the new face of GoF? we’re coming for ya >;/

Attachments:

[APeX] Professor Tweak

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: bearcow.2907

bearcow.2907

I haven’t had the time to make a lot of videos recently, but here’s a 3 way fight at bay.

2 vs 1’s aren’t bad, they’re bags in waiting.

Pnuemnos Norn Guardian of [Tempest Wolves]

(edited by bearcow.2907)

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Score update. BG pushed us hard 20mins before this screenshot was taken, then all of a sudden they all vansihed…. ?

Their mums told them to go do their homework

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: kevinskyrider.3271

kevinskyrider.3271

Epic 3-way fights in inner BG Garri!

Attachments:

Blackgate

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Epic 3-way fights in inner BG Garri!

I just wish the lag wasn’t so bad it was tons of fun though we had a lot of pug’s in this group so it was a little more difficult but it was tons of fun

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

70+, the new face of GoF? we’re coming for ya >;/

Let us know when you get here. :/

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Noticing a lack of score update…..

So for those that asked earlier!

An update just for you guys at work / and/or out!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3