3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

I just want to say thank you to DR and especially EB for giving me the best night of fighting in my WvW career to date. Thank you all so very much.

From the leading I did in EB where I had to run back and forth between DR and EB, sigh I got tired lol, good fighting and a great workout.

Then to being back in BP BL where EB was pushing hard, it was a back and forth with many deaths on my part but it was so fun and so equal fighting, this is why I log in and play WvW everyday because of the amazing and battles of those scale.

So another thank you is needed to all 3 servers DR, EB, and BP, I can speak for most people that this is a nice addition from fighting AR and NSP for 2 months. It has been relaxing, frustrating, and fun all at the same time.

Also to all the EB players that were outside of BP Hills, probably one of the most equal and fun battles I have ever taking part in.

I think you guys take Kalkz too seriously, lol. He’s been nothing short of a source of immense fun for me. As for Fathom above. Glad there’s at least one amongst your ranks that understands what this whole thing is all about, lol.

I’m saddened I must leave to go do trivial PvE type things for a bit now. My morning capped off by that immense battle for our Garrison. So cheers to that at least.

Attachments:

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

When a WvWer goes and pves, a puppy dies. Just keep that in mind Yumiko ;D

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

KStudios.2850

Now now, just like the needs of the body, there are unfortunately necessary evils within the boring realm next door. How am I to be expected to entertain you droves of louts without proper preparation and things like restocking of siege? I could simply throw myself at you… but I do that quite enough as is. Sometimes I believe more so than is comfortable in the minds of the company I keep. Lmao!

Yumiko Togashii

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: LAD Infinitum.1675

LAD Infinitum.1675

Hail servers of Tier 5! On behalf of the Pass, please accept my sincerest apologies for any offenses, direct or perceived, that may have occurred here since my last post in this thread. You must forgive us … the desolate passage through the Shiverpeaks that we call home is a backwater place. We rarely receive visitors, and our contact with the outside world is infrequent at best (and even then it has primarily been with our dear friends, the denizens of Anvil Rock … but let’s be frank, ’tis a silly place, and sorely wanting for culture).

As such, we are a simple folk, with correspondingly simple pleasures. Good company and good mead tend to work us into a frothy tizzy, and though this usually results in excursions to go Dolyak-tipping (a favorite past-time of ours), occasionally this spills over into WvW and our communications with our rivals there. Sad but true, our gusto for the good fight occasionally causes some of us to slip into our local rude-anese dialect, which may be offensive to some.

Let me assure you, there are generally only a select few for which this is the case, and I’d venture to say that they still generally mean well. Thus, to facilitate the smoothening of the many ruffled feathers I’ve been seeing here recently, I will take it upon myself (when I am able) to serve as a translator of our oft-maligned native tongue, whenever it should arise. Let me begin with the passage below:

I do not care about what evilzara said and i dont know what she’s was doing in your forums, all i heard was some good quotes from your server about how our zergs (the BP zergs and guilds) are a joke, And that was my answer to them and only them, there’s no need to type a paragraph over my post #InternetDrama2013

Translated:

“Tiddlywinks! I am sorry for any damages that others of my server may have wrought among your local forums. Forgive us the transgression, for rumors had reached us of some disparaging remarks originating their of our good name. My previous remarks were aimed only to address these, which seem now only to be ill-gotten whispers not intended to see the light of day. Should I have caused any concern with mine, consider me a Moa, pluck me clean, and roast me for Wintersday. We’re all here to have a rollicking time, and in the interest of good sport, I hope we all can assure this remains the rule rather than the exception in the future. Kindest regards to you and all of yours, dear friends of Ehmry Bay, and should you receive any boats in with tea from Elona any time soon, please do save a bushel for me. I’ll be happy to reimburse you twice the fair market price, as I do love its characteristic pungent aroma and the earthy after-taste it leaves on the palate.”

Behold! Not nearly as bad as what may have been interpreted by those foreign to our lingo. So let’s all continue to please be good chaps, and appreciate the lessons we are able to teach each other about not only battling over ghostly lands in the mists, but about the wider world beyond Tyria as well.

Always,
Kyle Finnegan
General of [EDGE]
Borlis Pass

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: itohead.2749

itohead.2749

When ever I read people’s posts saying, “Now enjoy the pain we have brought by taking your BL, muwahahah” or “Get ready tonight, because we have your map!” It’s all voiced in my head like people in the old Speed Racer cartoon. or reminds me of Yu Gi Oh. lol. “Now I am going to explain my elaborate plan to you so you will know how to counter it!” “Now I will play my special card!” lol. So silly.

Had fun this morning in BP’s bl skirmishing a group of 4 bp dudes between greenvale and victors, I was the bomb engi with the norn warrior. You guys put up a good fight!

[FLCL]
80 Ele 80 Engi
one man guild

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Wizardauz.3761

Wizardauz.3761

When ever I read people’s posts saying, “Now enjoy the pain we have brought by taking your BL, muwahahah” or “Get ready tonight, because we have your map!” It’s all voiced in my head like people in the old Speed Racer cartoon. or reminds me of Yu Gi Oh. lol. “Now I am going to explain my elaborate plan to you so you will know how to counter it!” “Now I will play my special card!” lol. So silly.

Had fun this morning in BP’s bl skirmishing a group of 4 bp dudes between greenvale and victors, I was the bomb engi with the norn warrior. You guys put up a good fight!

I couldn’t resist hehe

Attachments:

Ehmry Bay – Good Fights Guild Leader
Lvl 80 Sylvari Guardian – Tzenjin [GF]
Lvl 80 Human Elementalist – Tzenkai [GF]

(edited by Wizardauz.3761)

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Brando.1374

Brando.1374

I couldn’t resist…

Bahaha OMG My co workers are looking at me like im crazy because this made me laugh.

Xxkakarot [GF] Good Fights
Dark Wizard Incar [GF] Good Fights
http://www.twitch.tv/xxkakarot

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: itohead.2749

itohead.2749

I couldn’t resist…

Bahaha OMG My co workers are looking at me like im crazy because this made me laugh.

so perfect! hhahaha

[FLCL]
80 Ele 80 Engi
one man guild

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Amins.3710

Amins.3710

Might just be the best saying ever….

Amins – Guardian
Gameplay Video’s & Forum Post

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Skynet.7201

Skynet.7201

Now now, just like the needs of the body, there are unfortunately necessary evils within the boring realm next door. How am I to be expected to entertain you droves of louts without proper preparation and things like restocking of siege? I could simply throw myself at you… but I do that quite enough as is. Sometimes I believe more so than is comfortable in the minds of the company I keep. Lmao!

Hehe. Yes. Must. Keep. Yumi. Out. Of. Downed. State.

We created the perfect infiltration machine.
Join 9K+ GW2 players: https://www.facebook.com/groups/GW2Gamers/
All are welcome!

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

Bahaha OMG My co workers are looking at me like im crazy

Welcome to my everyday. Someday I will regale you with my story of the Annoy-A-Tron.

Tactics, yaks died – even some yellow ones not involved with the war. headed toebay site now to tell them how little I think of them.. after i register and confirm, and gain access. it’s worth it.

Anyone see me at the north camp? Charr male, two arms, probably jumping on stuff.??

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

Welcome to my everyday. Someday I will regale you with my story of the Annoy-A-Tron.

Tactics, yaks died – even some yellow ones not involved with the war. headed toebay site now to tell them how little I think of them.. after i register and confirm, and gain access. it’s worth it.

Anyone see me at the north camp? Charr male, two arms, probably jumping on stuff.??

Ah, thought it was you for a second, but I only saw a Charr male, two arms, crying in fetal position… something about singing Beyonce’s Halo to a dolyak only to have it killed moments later by terrible people with red names.

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

(edited by Faux Sheaux.6179)

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Sumwun.3846

Ah, thought it was you for a second, but I only saw a Charr male, two arms, crying in fetal position… something about singing Beyonce’s Halo to a dolyak only to have it killed moments later by terrible people with red names.

ugggg no, that’s my hypersensitive twin brother. he also wet’s himself if he gets too upset. I would suggest side stepping him if you come across him again. I was the other one with two arms, the one in your north camp DESTROYING raccoons, and talking to a dead rat I was pretending to use as a puppet. (Inspired by Ziltoid)

yea?

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Faux Sheaux.6179

Also, to that DR thief who probably doesn’t read these forums and would have no idea if the ambiguously described “DR thief” I’m referring to is him or not even if he did – nice job trolling my buddy and I. He’s got one of the most troll thief builds I know (just impossible to kill) and I’m a bunker (just improbable to kill), and you had us scratching our heads trying to catch you… just toyed with us for 10 minutes and ran off. You made him say “so that’s what it feels like”, and it made my day.

Actually it didn’t make my day, but it made my 30 minutes I was in WvW this morning.

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

I Guess Ebay gave us everything today at night, Still not enough to match Borlis Pass. nice try, I LOVE how i hear you call our zergs and guilds are a joke and you turn into forum warriors inside your forums and trash Borlis Pass. the server that came from t6 and now is 30k points ahead of you

And then play off as if you’re not doing the same, lol. Thump louder, I can’t hear you atop this mountainous adrenaline high I’m riding right now. Here, just for you my dubious friend (See below).

Might want to tell your ranks to tighten up though. Two of your overzealous ones jumped ahead of the tri-golem toting zerg and I tore them apart in defending Klovan alone before getting flattened myself.

You count us out too soon methinks. Also, thanks for leaving your golems parked outside our Garrison while capping. You’ll find they’re no longer there. Should’ve got Lojack? =)

This seems like something BP does often. This picture is from the other night.

BUT we realized why they are doing it. As soon as we captured the tower, the worker did indeed start attacking, preventing us from upgrading for a good ~10min.

Strategy guys. Learn it.

Attachments:

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Fathom.5684

Fathom.5684

I think you guys take Kalkz too seriously, lol. He’s been nothing short of a source of immense fun for me. As for Fathom above. Glad there’s at least one amongst your ranks that understands what this whole thing is all about, lol.

I’m saddened I must leave to go do trivial PvE type things for a bit now. My morning capped off by that immense battle for our Garrison. So cheers to that at least.

I understand people from different servers, with their love/hate for Kalkz, but for me he is a great leader. He knows how to rally people and knows how to work Eternal Battlegrounds, and I’m happy to see him step up in other Borderlands.

Also I’m not the only one from BP that is happy (sometimes upset) with you guys, early in the week we did receive some hate from you guys about different thing, but that was just a few guys. Sadly that is all it takes to start a “firestorm”, but those select few do not completely shine a light on your whole server. Also does not damper my views on either servers or this match-up, I’m happy here and will be for throughout our fights.

And the fight for garri this morning was fun, I enjoy the fight you guys put up.

Fathomn – Borlis Pass (Commander)
Collegium Mae Requlae Maea -Leader

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

This picture was taken yesterday during NA primetime.

http://i.imgur.com/oWiCSCq.jpg?1

There are 6 trebs there. 4 of them can’t hit anything while the other 2 are so far forward, they can be hit by ballista. This happened after we ninjad your fully upgraded bay during NA Primetime. If you don’t want us to call you bad, then stop being bad.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

(edited by Gorefiend.9675)

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Mordecki.6248

Mordecki.6248

Hope to see another fight club sometime today DR?!

We’re always down

The first rule of fight club? You dont talk about fight club.
The second rule of fight club?

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Fathom.5684

Fathom.5684

In no way did I say please stop calling us bad, do what you want, you have the freedom of speech same as me. I do not care if you call is bad, I’m not calling you bad or in no way want to start something with you.

It’s a video game, I’m going to have fun and I will only trash talk of someone starts it, and right now I’m not even doing that.

Also those trebs were placed by one guy not our entire server, and I have not once called anybody bad, I like both EB and DR. If you think we are bad please continue to do so.

Fathomn – Borlis Pass (Commander)
Collegium Mae Requlae Maea -Leader

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: nytehex.3267

nytehex.3267

There are 6 trebs there. 4 of them can’t hit anything while the other 2 are so far forward, they can be hit by ballista. This happened after we ninjad your fully upgraded bay during NA Primetime. If you don’t want us to call you bad, then stop being bad.

well, here is the reason behind that. At the time that [Sekz] and others were hitting us, we had a newer commander that was trying his best (and wasn’t doing half bad till they showed up to be honest) and a complete noob doing that siege placement. No one was there with him, and he really didn’t know what he was doing. Now, this of course is AFTER some of our own server got peeved, flamed said commander and rage quit wvw to do “more important guild events”. After talking with 1-2 of the ones that left AND practically begging for help on our BL for OVER AN HOUR, the regulars finally showed up and started kittening, “WHO PUT THESE HERE??? THESE DO NO GOOD!!!!” to which I replied, “You were NOT in here when the noob was placing them so you have NO right to kitten where they are.” That silenced the masses rather quickly.

So far as all this chest bumping, testosterone flowing and ball scratching man talking going on in this thread, if you look at the entire week, it all boils down to a 36 hour period where red owned almost everything. Other than that, this match up is almost dead even. BP (God love them) gets real overconfident when we have a lead like this and then we get planted, then people stop coming out, then we go down in tier….lather / rinse / repeat. So EB and DR, here’s the true poop….if you don’t want to hear this BS, try to defend the whole time instead of just 80%. Then, it’ll stay pretty even and you won’t have to read the craptastic posts of Kalkz stoking his manhood about taking everything over and blah blah blah.

It seems to me what we have here is a failure to communicate.

Leader of [moya]

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Borlis approves of the training of new commanders. If somebody is willing to spend (waste) 100 gold on the blue hat, then clearly they must think they are competent. If they are not competent it does not take us long to figure out and they never have people following them again.

Fun story, its not uncommon to see people following well known commanders, even when they don’t have the hat on.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

I Guess Ebay gave us everything today at night, Still not enough to match Borlis Pass. nice try, I LOVE how i hear you call our zergs and guilds are a joke and you turn into forum warriors inside your forums and trash Borlis Pass. the server that came from t6 and now is 30k points ahead of you

Here’s a quote from Evilzara’s post on our forums:

“First of all, the way you talk about my server here is just disgusting. Sure, we don’t win 1v1’s with you guys or zerg battles, but we are currently winning in WvW which means we know how to play the game, whether it’s night capping or morning capping, that’s not an issue of how ‘good’ we are, we’re just playing the game. We came from tier 6 and you guys are always around tier 4 and 5, we are definitely not better than you guys so even we find it surprising that we’re winning.”

And another:

“Instead of laughing about how much we suck and how many badges you guys get, why don’t you talk about how good of a battle that was or how hard we tried? All we talk about on our forums is how good Ebay is and how we’re learning every day. We mention guilds like GH and Pk SCAM and whether we wipe you or not we talk about how fun it was and how we can improve. Maybe that’s what makes our community such a fun place.”

And then the one:

“I have to say, I lost a lot of respect towards your server.”

For all the “forum warriors” we have, at least our players don’t have to go over to BP’s community and tell you guys how we think it should be run before saying we lost respect towards you all. Evilzara dresses up BP as one big, giant friendly server that has nothing but good things to say about its opponents. This thread is a giant testament otherwise. No server is like that, and if there is, then it’s lacking in population because kittenheads are everywhere on the internet.

Evilzara, if you want to read a few players saying BP sucks on a “pep rally” thread and take that as the voice for our entire server, then go right ahead and be a hypocrit. You are trash talking the rest of us who are trying to be good sports by saying EBay is a server of crybabies and trolls. You probably didn’t even read any other thread on that forum aside from that one. If you think our forums are full of “BP sucks” comments, then educate yourself by sifting through our 30k other posts.

To BP – I have to say, I lost a lot of respect towards your commander. Don’t worry though, I’m not going to go around telling everyone on my server that you guys have nothing better to do than to talk crap about us and cry over invader’s forums when a few comments on the internet offend your delicate sensibility. We have people like Evilzara as well. One person is not representative of your entire server, and I hope those of you with some sense don’t take a few voices from the forums as representative of our server either.

Keep up the good fights.

I do not care about what evilzara said and i dont know what she was doing in your forums, all i heard was some good quotes from your server about how our zergs (the BP zergs and guilds) are a joke, And that was my answer to them and only them, there’s no need to type a paragraph over my post #InternetDrama2013

Because it’s true? you constantly wipe to less numbers, and I have yet to find any decent roamers/fight clubies in BP even worth my time.

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: nytehex.3267

nytehex.3267

training???? No new commander on BP gets any training or help, especially last night, and those who read this know who you are. I was out there busting rump to help that guy while the more renowned guilds said kitten it and left, AND these are guilds that do nothing but promote WvW within their guilds. Had one tell me he was bored and hoped we lost this lead, even though he was one of the people RESPONSIBLE for helping get it.

It seems to me what we have here is a failure to communicate.

Leader of [moya]

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: king of lag.2615

king of lag.2615

oh DR you always surprise me

Attachments:

Too Kitten [BÆST]

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: king of lag.2615

king of lag.2615

Attachments:

Too Kitten [BÆST]

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

And then play off as if you’re not doing the same, lol. Thump louder, I can’t hear you atop this mountainous adrenaline high I’m riding right now. Here, just for you my dubious friend (See below).

Might want to tell your ranks to tighten up though. Two of your overzealous ones jumped ahead of the tri-golem toting zerg and I tore them apart in defending Klovan alone before getting flattened myself.

You count us out too soon methinks. Also, thanks for leaving your golems parked outside our Garrison while capping. You’ll find they’re no longer there. Should’ve got Lojack? =)

This seems like something BP does often. This picture is from the other night.

BUT we realized why they are doing it. As soon as we captured the tower, the worker did indeed start attacking, preventing us from upgrading for a good ~10min.

Strategy guys. Learn it.

Funny story behind that actually. I built the golems to go for SM and decided it’s a smart idea to leave them in Quentin because I haven’t seen any Dr in awhile. Then when I saw Quentin getting flipped, I got all sad and stuff, oh well. Stupid mistake on my part.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Evilzara.6378

I’ll take blame. I built those trebs there to confuse you guys of course!

Stormbluff Isle

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Evilzara.6378

Idiot.

Stormbluff Isle

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: pixieish.9627

pixieish.9627

Sadly I didn’t take any fancy action shots, too busy worrying about doing my part to take that castle, but here, have a shot of us admiring our golems as we prepared to recapture Stonemist for the glory of DR!

…we were also spending a while calling out for more people to show up until we began to get the sneaking suspicion that culling was hiding the majority of our numbers. Yeah, really can’t wait for that update.

Attachments:

Reiseiji, Guardian, Fabulous Spec
Kaschen, Engi, Nerfed Spec
Devona’s Refugee, recently arrived to F.Aspenwood

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Faux Sheaux.6179

Sadly I didn’t take any fancy action shots, too busy worrying about doing my part to take that castle, but here, have a shot of us admiring our golems as we prepared to recapture Stonemist for the glory of DR!

…we were also spending a while calling out for more people to show up until we began to get the sneaking suspicion that culling was hiding the majority of our numbers. Yeah, really can’t wait for that update.

Lol yeah, that’s the other side of that coin. We had a raid a couple weeks back with an entire borderland queued with a few guilds and most of them in TS. Kept calling for more people until I realized that our entire spawn was covered in them after moving more than 5 feet… we just couldn’t see them. I think the TS tally stood at 95 in that channel, but my screen kept telling me there weren’t more than 20. We haven’t pulled anything like that this week, so maybe it’s something to look forward to when everyone’s back to their regular routine.

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Scourge.1563

Scourge.1563

So much love…..makes me giddy

Naz Gul-Necro/Witch King-Revenant
Watching you Bleed makes me smile…………
Titanium Horde (TANK)(Borlis Pass)

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Sumwun.3846

So much love…..makes me giddy

Like; soft, innocent, tickle under the chin giddy, or School bus going down a short hill kinda fast, giddy?

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Fraeg.9837

You were hardly the first:

Attachments:

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

Idiot.

A complete nerd

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Evilzara.6378

Idiot.

A complete nerd

Wow, I haven’t heard that insult before. :p

Stormbluff Isle

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

Idiot.

A complete nerd

Wow, I haven’t heard that insult before. :p

Its In my commander book in TP. I thought you bought it :c

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: CHAO.7956

CHAO.7956

Congrats to the BP defenders. We managed to hold off the DR zerg and take back our forts. It was an honor to serve with you.

-General Michael

-General Michael

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Anxiety.6143

Anxiety.6143

In the end, well fought. Was a great WvW this week. We [BP] had a lot to show seeing we came up from a lower tier, and I think that we’ve proved our point, will be the same match-up this upcoming week. Should be quite close seeing we’ve learned this and that about the other servers.

I do, however, want to know…
…[Sekz] why? You couldn’t beat us on NSP, to your defense those NSP was only [Sekz] mainly, but still, your ultimate goal is to troll BP? Why the swap? Did you think you would finally get the glory of reining over BP?

My hats off to ECHO of Ebay. Killer group.

Looking forward to next weeks match-up, raise hell, no mercy.

[Rekz] Rally Bot
#GetGud2013-14 Copywright Rekz

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Onward to tier 4, BP :P

[KRTA]
Maguuma

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

In the end, well fought. Was a great WvW this week. We [BP] had a lot to show seeing we came up from a lower tier, and I think that we’ve proved our point, will be the same match-up this upcoming week. Should be quite close seeing we’ve learned this and that about the other servers.

I do, however, want to know…
…[Sekz] why? You couldn’t beat us on NSP, to your defense those NSP was only [Sekz] mainly, but still, your ultimate goal is to troll BP? Why the swap? Did you think you would finally get the glory of reining over BP?

My hats off to ECHO of Ebay. Killer group.

Looking forward to next weeks match-up, raise hell, no mercy.

They transfered to Ebay during last week’s matchup not this one. o0

And, I’m pretty sure groups like [Sekz] and [ECHO] don’t give a kitten about who actually wins these matchups since who wins is not based upon who has the better players overall.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

(edited by Oozo.7856)

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

KStudios.2850

Hehe. Yes. Must. Keep. Yumi. Out. Of. Downed. State.

You wouldn’t go through so much effort if you didn’t wuv meh! D=

But yeah, definitely got the charge/push part down. Should probably learn when to run away…

Borlis approves of the training of new commanders. If somebody is willing to spend (waste) 100 gold on the blue hat, then clearly they must think they are competent. If they are not competent it does not take us long to figure out and they never have people following them again.

Fun story, its not uncommon to see people following well known commanders, even when they don’t have the hat on.

This is true for most servers I think… I’ve considered the “blue hat” myself. The biggest wet blanket to that notion however is that I also see a great deal of, “where are all our Commanders?! There’s no Commanders on the map right now?! Omahgerd we’re all gonna die!” Yeeeeeah, really not certain if I want THAT following me around, lol. Not so good at hand holding.

Yumiko Togashii

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: santi.7516

santi.7516

Onward to tier 4, BP :P

Mathematically you guys will need a much bigger blowout than this one, or you will not touch tier 4 anytime soon, since the scores of CD and SBI are pretty close each other.

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Storm Eagle.9320

Storm Eagle.9320

Looks like you got photobombed by an angry old person shaking their stick at someone. :P

Borlis Pass

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

Oh what happened BP? Got Smashed? Inb4excuses

Attachments:

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Luzano.6983

Luzano.6983

Fun fights on BP borderlands for the last few hours. Especially the battles at Garrison and NE tower.

I haven’t on DR bl all too much this week to catch ADBStyNoQQABCDEFGHIJKLMOPQRSTUVWXYZ but next week for sure.

Cheers to a competitive matchup with good fights.

[GF] / [Guam] Alaiii – Jackie Lautchang – Luzano

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Fraeg.9837

hmm mildly disappointing. Spent awhile tonight trying to find 1v1s while repping my alt guild. Found lots of 2v1s and 3v1s… Don’t be afraid to 1v1 a solo necro folks :P

I miss NSP

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Gothahm.6274

Gothahm.6274

hmm mildly disappointing. Spent awhile tonight trying to find 1v1s while repping my alt guild. Found lots of 2v1s and 3v1s… Don’t be afraid to 1v1 a solo necro folks :P

I miss NSP

Me too &AR! I hope one of them moves up or we go back down. This EB/DR vs BP crap is very tiresome. Please note that in no way am I saying that we are being double teamed but in spirit, on the forums and on the battle field I can feel the hatred towards us from both servers.

BTW…I apologize…I normally try to make more positive posts but I had a bad day at work.

Cinfu-Asuran Mesmer
Gothahm-Human Guardian
[HoA] House of Ahm/Borlis Pass

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Evilzara.6378

Oh what happened BP? Got Smashed? Inb4excuses

(insert night cap or pvd excuse)

Oh, I think I’m sounding too much like Ehmry.

Stormbluff Isle

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Luzano.6983

Luzano.6983

I miss NSP

I’ll 1v1 you :] need to practice against Necros too.

There are actually quite a few roamers here on Ebay. What map did you go to?

[GF] / [Guam] Alaiii – Jackie Lautchang – Luzano