3:8 IoJ | Anvil Rock | DH

in WvW

Posted by: Superman.2958

Superman.2958

wow pacifying this seems to the natural thing to do i guess. this is obvious that we are on the internet im glad you typed that to tell me because i thought i was using my toaster to send smoke signals so the hampsters would run faster on their big boy wheels. You must be missing the point or maybe you dont have the answer to my questions. If you are laughing there is a reason why you can get undermanned and dominated then by chance you come with 30 or 40 more people and kill us then laugh there has to be a reason, thats all im saying be grown up about it after all we are on the internet and grandma is watching you. lol

Supêrman: Thief Lvl 80 Isle of Janthir
UnitaSumus [UnS] http://unitasumus.enjin.com/
If you pvp hardcore join us! Serious people only!

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyGiraffe.4123

KinkyGiraffe.4123

I kind of wish our servers had peak and off peak hours we’re at the same time! Then, and only then will we know which server is better.
Its sad to see a lot of IoJ’s fair weather players still not come out.
I hope we’re back in full force before the end of the week!

Having 10-15 people running around with me taking hills and bay with no opposition isnt really fun.
Glad to see SM actually flip every now and then and not sit their untouched all week.
Hopefully the week gets better from here on out, goodluck to all 3 servers!

Attachments:

Mr(s) Starkk

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

@Superman

I’m glad I could help. I’m a solo roam and I can tell you that each night I’m getting jumped on, /sit on, /laugh on, /dance on. Part of the game. But at the same time, It make revenge better.

Just yesterday, I had a good duel with a guardian­ from MORT, while I had a cannon shooting at me. Then a Ranger came and helped him to finish me off.The guardian /laughed at me, which I was very disappointed since we had a nice duel before the cannon/ranger interrupt.

So I had to find him again, duel him and kick his kitten The rivalry from “emoting” is a great feeling when it turns in your favor. I don’t like “emoting” myself, except /bow, but If the enemy does it, it only keep the fire burning.

@KinkyGiraffe

Then we would have to also have the same number, and the same levels. And the same commander.

WvW will sadly never be fair.

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

in WvW

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

lunchtime score report. looks like lots of flipping going on

Attachments:

-K

in WvW

Posted by: hyjaxxx.1584

hyjaxxx.1584

The AR vs DH battle is a blast.when we both have our A-teams on we are quite equal and the fights are amazing. Though I do have to say that the morning-early pm presence of AR is insane….don’t you people have jobs! Lol

All in all GRIM is having a great time with this matching,can’t wait to see what the weeks ahead have to offer!

To Battle!

Boatsandhoes(hyjaxx)
Engie/Ele of GRIM

Whoajaxx the Ranger
Re-Port331,331R,DD331,Re-portV
Currently looking for wvw guild@henge

in WvW

Posted by: Flinch.8061

Flinch.8061

AR/DH Party After a long fight in AR BL at Bay. For some random reason we all decided to place blueprints everywhere :P. And well done Holding on to your Keep AR ^^.

Shout out to Commander Kara of AR! (see i didn’t share our secret picture XD)

Kara and a few other commanders were a great help during that siege with some extra siege placement and urging puggies not familiar with me to stand by me and push though they were not running their tag til after the siege. Not to mention the puggies who willingly pushed with me up into your superior numbers without backing down. I credit them all to breaking your guy’s siege and demoralizing the DH pugs into going to find something “Easier” to take.

I was the one with the pin on during the Bay siege tho, and that pesky Charr [FuR] Guardian commander always running up into your guyses business and scaring all the puggies with my guild full of survival guardians. Turned off my Commander tag afterwards though so that the more offensive minded commanders could sweep up. Was a great fight. How many golems did you guys bring in? I want to say 8 or so.

Picture he posted was taken after we got tired of just slaughtering you guys when you guys weren’t really fighting back, felt dirty. Good Duels with Myro after tho! Support Guard vs Tank Guard is the fight that will never end! All the [FuR] in the screen. lol

Nero The Elder | Riven Asunder [Rslv] Guild Leader

in WvW

Posted by: LAD Infinitum.1675

LAD Infinitum.1675

Not to be an interloper in another match-up’s thread, but just wanted to pop in and give a little cheer of “Go AR!”

As much as we may have rubbed each other wrong in our long and storied Brolis Rock history, I miss having you guys around. Though it’s too early in the week to tell for sure, from how things are looking in T5 right now you guys definitely deserve to be here. I think we’ve certainly learned a lot from each other, and helped each other improve. Why should that stop now?

And, given Borlis’ reputation for night-capping, etc., I felt you might get a kick out of this post in our current match-up thread:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/3-8-BP-DR-EBay/page/3#post1614093

Good luck you guys, hope to see you again soon

Kyle Finnegan
General of [EDGE]
Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: sauceboss.3254

sauceboss.3254

So today i thought hey why not help my guild (UnS) flip some stuff here in WvW its always a great time. Now mind you we have umm 10 people total on at any given time when we are not sleeping and what not we are used to zergs and we have been the type of guild to do the zerging so its what it is. Its gonna happen and all we can do as people is get better at our game. Well i just wanna know why is it when im there or others from my guild are there and we get killed we see people from AR or DH laughing? Why are you laughing people, we have been pondering this for awhile because you dont see us do that when we rush in with our 10 or less people and obliterate 15 to 20 sometimes even 30 of your guys.

/kneel
/kneel
/kneel
/kneel
/kneel
/kneel

in WvW

Posted by: Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Shout-out to the AR asura engineer from [Evil]. I always know when you’re around cause switching kits starts to really hurt me. kitten you and your [Evil] confusion!

-the [PD] engi with ’nades

DH Yak’s Bend – Perfect Dark [PD]
Dr Hoppenheimer – Engi / Meowzir – Guard /
Mulcibur Nox – Ele / Mr Directed – Mes

in WvW

Posted by: Sazdek.6830

Sazdek.6830

Not uptight all but if its an inside joke maybe i can laugh at it too I just wanna know. Plus i know about trolls we have some, people that will remain nameless and hopefully they do not come on the forums.

It’s people just trying to grief you really. I’m guilty of it sometimes too like when people try to gank me in the JP or something. Or thieves (always laugh at thieves who are eating dirt).

Tarnished Coast
Skaukatt – Engi
Cräsher – Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: Sazdek.6830

Sazdek.6830

Not to be an interloper in another match-up’s thread, but just wanted to pop in and give a little cheer of “Go AR!”

As much as we may have rubbed each other wrong in our long and storied Brolis Rock history, I miss having you guys around. Though it’s too early in the week to tell for sure, from how things are looking in T5 right now you guys definitely deserve to be here. I think we’ve certainly learned a lot from each other, and helped each other improve. Why should that stop now?

And, given Borlis’ reputation for night-capping, etc., I felt you might get a kick out of this post in our current match-up thread:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/3-8-BP-DR-EBay/page/3#post1614093

Good luck you guys, hope to see you again soon

Kyle Finnegan
General of [EDGE]
Borlis Pass

Props to BP for making a whole other tier rage. You guys honestly deserve to be in one of the top 3-4 tiers for sure. Hopefully we’ll meet you guys in 5 before you move up =)

Tarnished Coast
Skaukatt – Engi
Cräsher – Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: EricDravin.8947

EricDravin.8947

Wow ruff day in IoJ bl…
Holy cow crap AR has a lot more ppl then I thought,.. there is only so much the 15 ppl from IoJ can do lots of fun tho for what its worth.. not gonna QQ about it. If we had ppl .. hell I’d do the same!! The lil bit of ppl I can muster won’t quit tho, so don’t relax to much.. oh hell who am I kidd’n my kitten hurts!! This is what it was like everywhere we turned

Attachments:

EricDravin-lvl80 Necromancer
(UnS) UnitaSumus-GM
(IoJ) Isle Of Janthir-Commander

in WvW

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

yea. things are a little out of wack.. T5and T6 need to resettle.

-K

-K

in WvW

Posted by: CornChips.5392

CornChips.5392

Wow ruff day in IoJ bl…
Holy cow crap AR has a lot more ppl then I thought,.. there is only so much the 15 ppl from IoJ can do lots of fun tho for what its worth.. not gonna QQ about it. If we had ppl .. hell I’d do the same!! The lil bit of ppl I can muster won’t quit tho, so don’t relax to much.. oh hell who am I kidd’n my kitten hurts!! This is what it was like everywhere we turned

I appreciate this post, you sir are a stand-up citizen of GW2 and WuvWuv. I ask that you do not, we at AR also never give up and it pays off, not only in enjoyment and pride of success but sometimes in points and loot too.

CornChips | Sylvari Guardian |
Dvaita Vedanta | Human Mesmer|
The Fluttering Horde [TFH] | CD

in WvW

Posted by: tnliverpool.7138

tnliverpool.7138

Shout-out to the AR asura engineer from [Evil]. I always know when you’re around cause switching kits starts to really hurt me. kitten you and your [Evil] confusion!

-the [PD] engi with ’nades

Thanks for the shout out. Not many engi’s out there these days, but glad I can cause you trouble. Ran across a few decent engi’s this matchup actually.. Always confuses me more fighting my own class because seeing them is such a rare thing! Even got downed by a DH confusion engi earlier, darn you confusion bomb. Can always tell a pro engi because they get all tiny when they stomp.

Mocannain – Asura Engineer – [Evil] Evil Doers

in WvW

Posted by: LAD Infinitum.1675

LAD Infinitum.1675

Props to BP for making a whole other tier rage. You guys honestly deserve to be in one of the top 3-4 tiers for sure. Hopefully we’ll meet you guys in 5 before you move up =)

I don’t think I fully expressed my thanks for Anvil Rock in my earlier post, so here’s a link to a shout-out in a post I just put up to try and quell some of the raging going on in our current match-up thread. It’s been absolutely ballistic since last night’s antics!

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/3-8-BP-DR-EBay/page/6#post1616288

I am sure you guys can make it in Tier 5. To be honest, I think the mandates set forth by the Brolis Rock Plans and Phases Committee … or was it Phases and Plans? I fail to recall :’( … guarantee that wherever we end up, you will be there too. Looking forward to a happy reunion in a better place. Brolis Rock 4 life \m/

Always,
Kyle Finnegan
General of [EDGE]
Borlis Pass

EDIT: PS – Thanks for sprinkling some comical nuggets in our thread, Kodiack, I like the cross-pollination

in WvW

Posted by: Rashagal.5867

Rashagal.5867

Wow ruff day in IoJ bl…

Oh wow, I think this is the closest I have been to ending up in a screenshot. I guess I have some explaining to do about AR emote taunting while running with numbers. That was me waving and laughing, and before you try and generalize this to my whole server, let me state that I did that to a specific mesmer from [HARD] that instigated the emote taunting when I went 1v5 against him and his guildies, downed him, and then messed up my spike and got killed. I don’t usually feel the need to emote taunt people, and only /bow or /salute if they put up a good fight or impressed me, but if someone does it to me, especially when they have the numbers advantage, you can bet I mad bro. I will res and hunt you down, even if it means finding your cowardly mesmer kitten hiding in a garrison.

I fought him 1v1 and he got desperate. He tried to pull me off the wall to kill me. I managed to stay on the edge and watched him fall into oblivion. As he fell, I smirked with vindication, picked up the badge of honor, dusted myself off, and peered off the ledge to watch him crumple into a heap as I waved goodbye to him and laughed maniacally.

Please, don’t by any stretch of the imagination think that I was emote taunting you guys for pulling of a portal golem rush on you. I just saw him on the walls and went in during the chaos to get my revenge.

Cheers!

Attached is the SS of him doing the exact same emotes to me not 30 mins before, you can see his buddies still by my corpse.

Attachments:

Anvil Rock Ambassador of [Sane];
[ARM] Anvil Rock Militia Commander;
The Loryak: I speak for these beasts.

(edited by Rashagal.5867)

in WvW

Posted by: Anvil Pants.3426

Anvil Pants.3426

So today i thought hey why not help my guild (UnS) flip some stuff here in WvW its always a great time. Now mind you we have umm 10 people total on at any given time when we are not sleeping and what not we are used to zergs and we have been the type of guild to do the zerging so its what it is. Its gonna happen and all we can do as people is get better at our game. Well i just wanna know why is it when im there or others from my guild are there and we get killed we see people from AR or DH laughing? Why are you laughing people, we have been pondering this for awhile because you dont see us do that when we rush in with our 10 or less people and obliterate 15 to 20 sometimes even 30 of your guys.

/kneel
/kneel
/kneel
/kneel
/kneel
/kneel

/sit
/sit
/sit
/sit
/sit
/sit
/sit

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]
Grand Progressive Arch Battle Pope of Anvil Rock Defenders Alliance [TARD]

in WvW

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

Yo Darkhaven, Overlook is pretty cool think we may hang out there more

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

in WvW

Posted by: Opc.4718

Opc.4718

Wrecking havoc in DHBL last night – that’s a nice sea of red providing a veritable bounty of badges

Come on DH! There was like 6 of us pugs defending that tower, and no siege at all. A bunch of your dead guys also WP’d before I took this SS. I almost feel bad after doing this for the 6th or 7th time when you came poking at our towers.

Attachments:

Kehlirixx Q | Nixx Q | Classic Bunker

in WvW

Posted by: Mayhem.1935

Mayhem.1935

I run a duo of 2 identical mesmers with my wife and kitten if i dont get laughed or taunted in some way everytime we lose to AR by vast numbers. I’m not sure what the deal is with some of you guys but alot of you guys are just rude. Suffice it to say im leaving IoJ alone and bonking AR heads as much as possible until some manners are learned! ^.^

-The Swindler-Mesmer —

in WvW

Anvil Pants.3426

Trust me… we have players who will never learn manners. More than a few aren’t even civil with their team mates.

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

in WvW

Posted by: Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

I run a duo of 2 identical mesmers with my wife and kitten if i dont get laughed or taunted in some way everytime we lose to AR by vast numbers. I’m not sure what the deal is with some of you guys but alot of you guys are just rude. Suffice it to say im leaving IoJ alone and bonking AR heads as much as possible until some manners are learned! ^.^

Ha, yeah, I’ll agree with that. It always cracks me up when you see someone teabag you after it took 15 dudes entirely too long to kill you. Idk, all we can do is tell our militia to have some class instead of jumpin on bodies or whatnot. Maybe some of the rudes’ll catch on

DH Yak’s Bend – Perfect Dark [PD]
Dr Hoppenheimer – Engi / Meowzir – Guard /
Mulcibur Nox – Ele / Mr Directed – Mes

in WvW

Anvil Pants.3426

Ninjas: I’ve seen DH players doing the same, under the same circumstances.

It’s just kids (and childish minds) + Internet kittenwad Theory.

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

in WvW

Posted by: HeNnAz.8913

HeNnAz.8913

Me and My friend Norian /laugh at people who run away from us to see if they get angry and come and fight us… Not to be a kitten, and also when he is on his thief he stealths us and we laugh to confuse the kitten out of randoms hahahah

It’s ya boy fred.
I’ll suck volcanus for stability.

in WvW

HeNnAz.8913

Trust me… we have players who will never learn manners. More than a few aren’t even civil with their team mates.

do you by any chance mean the leaders of [CHAR]?

It’s ya boy fred.

in WvW

Mayhem.1935

Ha, yeah, I’ll agree with that. It always cracks me up when you see someone teabag you after it took 15 dudes entirely too long to kill you. Idk, all we can do is tell our militia to have some class instead of jumpin on bodies or whatnot. Maybe some of the rudes’ll catch on

Yea, my wife will be like "there’s 2 of us and 10 of them. Are they proud or something ? " I just go i dunno, maybe they just dont like our hairstyle. Then she says " No one makes fun of my hair,kittenAR!" Women. HEHE

-The Swindler-Mesmer —

in WvW

HeNnAz.8913

Yea, my wife will be like "there’s 2 of us and 10 of them. Are they proud or something ? " I just go i dunno, maybe they just dont like our hairstyle. Then she says " No one makes fun of my hair,kittenAR!" Women. HEHE

HAHAHAHAHA don’t take it personally… if they were from a guild other than

[ALS]
[WAR]
[VS]
[CHAR] – they would most likely still do it though :/
[TWIN]

then they are just being a kitten. these guilds would not allow it.

It’s ya boy fred.

in WvW

Posted by: Superman.2958

Superman.2958

gj today AR and DH you guys did great one thing though before AR came bulldozing through our keep i managed to see an AR mesmer that teleported inside the castle outside of our npc’s reach and was spying i assume because she was just moving ever so often so she would get kicked from WvW. Make sure to be aware of hackers and remind you guildies if it looks tempting to download those programs you might not get caught now but it will catch up to you and you will get permabanned.

Supêrman: Thief Lvl 80 Isle of Janthir
UnitaSumus [UnS] http://unitasumus.enjin.com/
If you pvp hardcore join us! Serious people only!

in WvW

Posted by: sauceboss.3254

sauceboss.3254

Sieging Dh’s spawn:

notice the golem build site

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Rashagal.5867

Rashagal.5867

Sieging Dh’s spawn:

notice the golem build site

Aw come on man, there’s no reason to build siege to camp their spawn. AR is better than that. We have been on the other side of that stuff and that’s just gonna make the other servers resent us. By all means, kill their spawn, but the siege is unnecessary.

Anvil Rock Ambassador of [Sane];
[ARM] Anvil Rock Militia Commander;
The Loryak: I speak for these beasts.

in WvW

Opc.4718

A treb, a ballista and a half built golem? Sounds like the beginning of a bad joke :P

in WvW

Anvil Pants.3426

[CHAR] has it’s own internal kitten to deal with, too. I’ve run with them on multiple occasions when they were doing good things. They are their own worst enemies.

Yet, no, I wasn’t meaning to single them out even indirectly. We’ve had worse.

The inappropriate “/laugh HAHA YOU GOT kittenON” in many vs. few fights comes from no-namers, I think.

Yea, my wife will be like "there’s 2 of us and 10 of them. Are they proud or something ? "

I’ve heard this said on our Teamspeak, about other servers’ players, ever since I started playing.

Personally, I do like to sometimes emote at brave players who thought they were going to assassinate me in the middle of a big fight. Especially if they leave their corpse lying around well after the fight ended.

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

(edited by Anvil Pants.3426)

in WvW

Posted by: Keyba.9570

Keyba.9570

Well, I see WvW hasn’t really changed all that much since I was last on..hehe. I am glad that things aren’t completely foreign to me now heh.

Revenant is life

in WvW

Anvil Pants.3426

Well, I see WvW hasn’t really changed all that much since I was last on..hehe. I am glad that things aren’t completely foreign to me now heh.

LOL

Some things will never change, even after future WvW patches.

Welcome home, Keyba! Maybe [BL] can be added to the thread’s OP, now that the guild’s leader is back.

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

in WvW

Opc.4718

You’re back!? ;O

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

Whaaaat My keyba si back!!!

Welcome back dog!

P.S : Am I the only one that couldn’t log yesterday? I couldn’t change my pass word, it just wouldn’t work. kitten that’s annoying.

in WvW

Posted by: Joey.3928

Joey.3928

I think me and an ele fought you guys on sunday night in AR borderlands. The northwest supply camp. Two human female mesmers with blonde hair?

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger
Hardcorepwnograhpy [HARD] | Isle of Janthir

in WvW

Mayhem.1935

I think me and an ele fought you guys on sunday night in AR borderlands. The northwest supply camp. Two human female mesmers with blonde hair?

Yea, that was probably us. We almost specifically run as a duo. We made the chars identical so there are a possible 8 of us with clones. Pretty funny =)

-The Swindler-Mesmer —

in WvW

Joey.3928

Yea, that was probably us. We almost specifically run as a duo. We made the chars identical so there are a possible 8 of us with clones. Pretty funny =)

Yea I can confess that it was confusing as all heck haha

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: Bigmadness.8697

Bigmadness.8697

CHAR looks down upon guild members who don’t emote upon the corpses of our dead enemies

also anvilpants lolinternalstrife

in WvW

Posted by: Kronos Zek.9715

Kronos Zek.9715

[CHAR] has it’s own internal kitten to deal with, too. I’ve run with them on multiple occasions when they were doing good things. They are their own worst enemies.

Yet, no, I wasn’t meaning to single them out even indirectly. We’ve had worse.

The inappropriate “/laugh HAHA YOU GOT kittenON” in many vs. few fights comes from no-namers, I think.

Yea, my wife will be like "there’s 2 of us and 10 of them. Are they proud or something ? "

I’ve heard this said on our Teamspeak, about other servers’ players, ever since I started playing.

Personally, I do like to sometimes emote at brave players who thought they were going to assassinate me in the middle of a big fight. Especially if they leave their corpse lying around well after the fight ended.

CHAR does what CHAR pleases. CHAR laughs at the corpses of the bad guys to demoralize them, get on our level.

THE CHARR, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND Dinklemas Littlelog 80 mesmer AR
#[CHAR]4LIFE

in WvW

Posted by: Godfather.8217

Godfather.8217

Great battle this evening DH! Operation Overlook. You guys did great defending, you built alot of siege on that west gate and main gate. SOS had a blast, I logged on and you were trebbing my SM. I couldn’t let that continue. SOS wanted to put u guys on the defensive, and so for the rest of the night, that’s what we did.

Overall good work on both sides of the house. Well fought battle.

Syndicate of Shadows, Anvil rock
Darksavage – 80 Ranger Shadowena – 80 Thief
Darkside Syndicate – 80 Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: imalog.7689

imalog.7689

maybe we think twice before trebbing sm again yes??

[ALS] Commander TwoGallants
AR Alliance Public Relations Manager.

in WvW

Posted by: Hammerhorn.1347

Hammerhorn.1347

I see IoJ saying we have alot of people however I just wanna add today me and 4 people took 2 towers Bay and Hills …. WITH ONLY 4 PEOPLE!!!! So please stop saying how many we have and just show up to fight your making me miss BP and NSP…well maybe just BP LOL.

Guild Leader of Valiant Sword
Commander Hammerhorn Da Great
Defender of Anvil Rock 80 Guardian / 80 Thief / 80 Warrior

in WvW

Mayhem.1935

I’m not sure what it is this week, fair weather players or something but i’m seeing waves and waves of AR in every BL and small numbers of DH & IoJ during my playtime =(

-The Swindler-Mesmer —

in WvW

HeNnAz.8913

I’m not sure what it is this week, fair weather players or something but i’m seeing waves and waves of AR in every BL and small numbers of DH & IoJ during my playtime =(

We shred, what can I say… Nah but seriously I was surprised as well haha

It’s ya boy fred.

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyGiraffe.4123

KinkyGiraffe.4123

Except earlier today when DH decideded ‘kitten it we want ioj borderlnads’ and stormed bay and garrison at the same time, we only just go done defending bay from AR!
It was a great defense by IoJ, managing to wipe DH then AR in bay, retaking Cragtop twice and defending garrison! Even though we did end up losing bay, DH pushed too hard as we started to crumble, nice work guys, it was great fun
If only the whole match up was like that, and not having to fend off hordes of AR all day.

Mr(s) Starkk

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

I’m also surprised of the number of players we have in WvW right now.

Each time I try to group with some guys, our zerg come and destroy everything.

I’m seriously missing NSP and BP right now.
And it’s not offence to LoJ and DH, They are really respectful and gentleman opponent. The reason why, is since the start of the match up, I have yet to find another roaming from an enemy server. We roam and we roam, and I have to run around taking camp and fighting nothign for 20 min beofre maybe falling on a lonely underleveled player, or a big bad zerg of 20 player.

There is no “in-between”.

And to add to this, our zerg make the opponent fall back in their territory, where it’s really hard to roam since if you die, you have 20 min to walk before fighting again.

Maybe I got used to fight PAXA, ENVY, CORE, TBAG, SPLT. And I’m missing them right now.

LoJ, since you are overzerged, make gank squad and come have fun! Since you got high tier experience I’m sure we could have fun!

Have a good day!

in WvW

Joey.3928

All I do is roam in borderlands. I don’t think I have seen the tag SOLO yet though. Maybe one day

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger