3/8 Kain - FA - TC

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

Just lost lots of respect for kaineng. If a mesmer doesn’t even try to hide that he’s glitching into a tower, fine that’s just 1 loser. The problem is when the whole zerg takes the portal: do none of them even think about how the mesmer got in when we’ve had the tower for a whole day? That whole zerg is guilty.

It probably wasn’t something most of the people even thought about. A lot of times people will just hop in a portal because it’s there. It’s why Cmdrs go crazy telling people DO NOT TAKE THE PORTAL when they are trying to transport golems. Don’t blame a whole server for something one mesmer did.

TC, for instance, is very committed among their ranks to reporting anyone they see glitching like that. One glitcher does not a server of glitchers make.

Also, to the other person talking about KN and TC zergs just running by each other…I can assure you there’s no vast anti-FA conspiracy.

Culling and not paying attention are to blame for that. I’ve come upon zergs many times that had me dead before I even realized our zerg had intersected theirs…

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Rance.4570

Rance.4570

So like Hammer Warrior Vs Hammer Warrior? Because that may be the longest fight ever……

Do you want to duel?

Who are you? Guild? in game name? Server?

Privictus – TC

On-i.tumblr.com follow me on tumblr
Stomp or be stomped that is the code of the necro

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Genesis.8572

Genesis.8572

Just lost lots of respect for kaineng. If a mesmer doesn’t even try to hide that he’s glitching into a tower, fine that’s just 1 loser. The problem is when the whole zerg takes the portal: do none of them even think about how the mesmer got in when we’ve had the tower for a whole day? That whole zerg is guilty.

Report it, but don’t complain about it here. Furthermore, it’s a bit problematic to view an entire server negatively on account of a single zerg’s actions. (Sometimes in group-think, questions of how or why are left to the wayside for mob-mentality solidarity.)

I am enjoying my fights with KN and FA, much like the ones I had with BG. I’m slowly improving my fighting skills within PvP, as it has never before had much appeal to me until WvW. I learn a lot from running with skilled commanders and guilds, but I learn tremendously from facing opposing skilled individuals and guilds. There are some exceptionally skilled guilds on KN and FA, and watching them in action – even with me on the receiving end – can be a thing of beauty to behold. I only hope to improve to the point that watching me fight is a thing of beauty as well for the skilled players among KN and FA.

Will Hawkins (Human Guardian)
Feryl Grimsteel (Charr Engineer)
Tarnished Coast

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ninya.3942

Ninya.3942

Have a score update!

Attachments:

Elementalist Class Lead
Rethesis [RE] – Tarnished Coast
http://rethesis.com/

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

@Secret – I’m not sure if you are in the BLs, or exactly where you are playing, but it wasn’t in EB. Because I was commanding in EB up until 20 minutes or so ago – and if KN was holding our hands, it was after they cut it off. The rest of my body was not with them.

:) Hand Cookies. YUMMY.

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

Why is Kaineng holding TC hand? I have now watched Kaineng zerg run right by a TC zerg to ensure they took FA towers.

Kaineng hold TC hand………………………………………………..

Fact 1: TC hates FA, b/c of the Yak Massacre.
Fact 2: Kain hates FA, b/c they got a lot of trolls.

So what do you expect would happen? TC and Kain didn’t really team up. They just both happen to hate FA. TC and Kain do fight, but they just fight FA more.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Hickeroar.9734

Tarnished Coast Field Medics !!! why do you exploit your way into Anzalias Post to flip it, I know it takes no skill to do it proper but at least try!!
I was I there for 5 minutes after it flipped so dont say you had someone in there stealthed the whole time.

Unless you got an actual name or screens to report them….I call bull. TCFM are not the exploiting type.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: PooHBooT.4590

PooHBooT.4590

Since you came to their defense, they are innocent.
Let me climb back into my peanut gallery shall I.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

Contact the individuals that can handle that situation, not make a big deal about it on the Forums. Provide Screenshots, Videos, etc to both Arena Net and the respective members of that Guild or other major guilds of that server.

This goes for all hackusations, not just ones directed at TC. FA, KN, and TC should all abide to this instead of flinging hackusations blindly and wildly around here. That’ll just cause people to rile up for no reason.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

Go Tarnished Coast!

Wish you were here.

We miss you~

Well….I might miss the inter-server comraderie that BG provided. But do I miss those wonderful times when they were rick-rolling us every single day with oversized zergs hitting 2 keeps and a tower all at once? No.

Good Luck in T1 BG….please stay there

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

So what do you expect would happen? TC and Kain didn’t really team up. They just both happen to hate FA. TC and Kain do fight, but they just fight FA more.

Speak for yourself. Don’t drag the rest of us into this. :S

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Berkut.2837

Berkut.2837

It seems like we just recently got out of some very negative talk, let’s not waddle back into it! >.<

Auri Nimayil: Lvl 80 Thief (Kaineng)

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

I’ve of the mind there is nothing close to a 2v1. Seems like Kaineng took a small break on Tuesday. TC took advantage. TC got too close to Kaineng in regards to points. Kaineng took it to TC yesterday. Now things are back to picking whatever fight is best for the goal in mind.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: sceptus.9415

sceptus.9415

We are learning a lot, and improving because of it.

Hern | Sceptus | Vulkus | Colbane
[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Vagrant.1094

Vagrant.1094

Tarnished Coast Field Medics !!! why do you exploit your way into Anzalias Post to flip it, I know it takes no skill to do it proper but at least try!!
I was I there for 5 minutes after it flipped so dont say you had someone in there stealthed the whole time.

Anz has plenty of places for a thief with a near perma-stealth build to hide, and a thief can solo a lord room.

Likewise, we’ve had mesmers hide there before and go undetected. So long as you use your stealth intelligently, you can evade half-hearted checks (and a lot of the time a zerg will take a tower and move on without paying attention).

Personally, I know at least one thief/mesmer team on TC that make stealth capping towers their goal in life

Like everyone else has said, send screenshots/video to the exploits@arenanet.com address, or contact the guild you think exploited.

I’m part of TCFM, and I despise exploiting, nor is the guild one to partake in it.

As with most claims, unless someone is actually seen flying under the ground or glitching up walls, it’s usually just a case of folks not sweeping properly (and repeatedly).

~Nyari Cil, Queen of EB

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

We are learning a lot, and improving because of it.

Is TC going to engage in any GvG? Would love to see if their ferocity extends beyond forums.

FA Mesmo – [VK]

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sista.1925

Sista.1925

Why is Kaineng holding TC hand? I have now watched Kaineng zerg run right by a TC zerg to ensure they took FA towers.

Add to the list…..Fact 3: BG/TC merger- ALOT of hand holding by BG for TC in that match….so I personally have NO love for TC. There is no agreement out there, it servers Kain no purpose.

But as stated, all of Kain does not hate FA more then TC, red is red….when WM sweeps the map they go for completion and move on, my guild has been assigned to TC map at times as well. So, FA I encourage you to get that 60 an zerg I saw this weekend and use it. FYI, any server that can field a grp that large to move together, should be focused.

And on a final note….these last two weeks have been some of the best fights I’ve had in a long time, filled with alot of culling- Epic fights and epic culling.

Good Luck to each server!

Baby Sista
Listening to Prince.
IOJ>KAIN>FA….few stops in between and after.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Unless you got an actual name or screens to report them….I call bull. TCFM are not the exploiting type.

This.

TCFM has a particularly talented mesmer that hides really really well .. flipped anz several times this week because the enemy failed to thoroughly sweep. Watched it myself.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Rawr.5930

Rawr.5930

5 minutes….

Wow that’s an eternity.

Really admire the dedication.

Stupendous.

Meega Kweesta

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: ScrubieSouce.3724

ScrubieSouce.3724

I expect them to still fight when running into each other in the field. Its sad that the score is as close as it is between TC and FA with both servers focused on FA all week. There has been many times I’ve been attacked by both TC and Kain and when I would go down instead of fighting each other they would both go different ways with out ever taking a swing at one another…. Ya they are not working together at all. Everyone in T2 right now knows whats going on.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Hickeroar.9734

I expect them to still fight when running into each other in the field. Its sad that the score is as close as it is between TC and FA with both servers focused on FA all week. There has been many times I’ve been attacked by both TC and Kain and when I would go down instead of fighting each other they would both go different ways with out ever taking a swing at one another…. Ya they are not working together at all. Everyone in T2 right now knows whats going on.

sigh Just last night KN stormed a FA tower, waltzed on in to take it, and our commander cleverly timed our approach to follow them right inside, wipe their zerg, and steal the cap right out from under their noses. That doesn’t sound like “working together” to me.

KN has also repeatedly taken back SM from TC (or repelled our attacks). If we were working together, they would have just let us keep it.

There is no alliance, and whatever you think you saw…you didn’t. You’re either sore and making things up, the fight moved out of your view, or one zerg bolted due to the size of the other (most likely, tactical retreat. This happens all the time…).

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: sceptus.9415

sceptus.9415

Congratulations! We have agreed to disagree!

Hern | Sceptus | Vulkus | Colbane
[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Secret.6813

Secret.6813

FA wipes TC in every engagment nearly and if we hang out to long, sure enough Kaineng will show up wipe us then leave. No big deal…. Good team work TC and Kaineng. Glad you enjoy fair game.

We walk, and within time we will learn…. ~ Secret

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

Ya know, I don’t really like using this but, is there any time when you guys lost because it was your fault and not everyone else’s?

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

FA wipes TC in every engagment nearly and if we hang out to long, sure enough Kaineng will show up wipe us then leave. No big deal…. Good team work TC and Kaineng. Glad you enjoy fair game.

You have a remarkable way of looking at things!

L’enfer, c’est les autres

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Grimpaw.7493

@Jayne, Well said, but I would go further. Players shouldn’t be reading other servers forums. If you feel the need to read other servers forums then its time to re-evaluate why you play this game and perhaps if you’re spending too much time on it. If you wanna say a friendly hello you can do it on the official forums, but let people have their own space and save yourself some time for more important things.

This.

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Joey.2769

Joey.2769

Ohhh thanks for clarifying this for me. I guess when I’m still alive with a bunch of bags by my feet after a run in with a FA zerg I wiped….interesting

Commander X Swagalicious X
Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Quenta.2978

Quenta.2978

This been quite a fun match up so far.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Raf.1078

Ah, I see…you don’t play very much, lol.

So, if what you are saying was even halfway true….with every TC wipe, you would be scoring. And KA would be scoring off you and adding to their score, while TC should be in a holding pattern. But it doesn’t seem to be working out on paper that way huh?

Oh…thats right. FA doesn’t play for points. I forgot.

Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sergo.2867

Sergo.2867

This been quite a fun match up so far.

Agreed! The scores are more competitive than a lot of matches, and not because of scissors-paper-rock time zones, but because of really even forces. I’ve seen some great battles this week, and some novel ones. Attacks and defenses from directions I’ve never seen on the Borderlands before.

Geros Rainhall, Warrior, et. al.
Tarnished Coast

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Hickeroar.9734

I think the matchup has been great, and I’d really like to see the sportsmanship improve next time around. The amount of trash talking in this thread is ridiculous.

TC guys: Most of you I love dearly. Others of you I’m ashamed to be on the same team with. You’re stooping really low here. This is not TC behavior. Regardless of what you feel like you need to say, I’ve seen nothing but good sportsmanship in-game from both teams. I hate to come out here and see a lot of our guys frankly acting like buffoons.

FA & KN guys: I love you guys as opponents. Let’s be honest, we’re all really good and we’re a really good matchup. Once we can all resolve these petty issues, I think we could be a great long-term setup, assuming SoR and KN don’t switch up next time around. :-O

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Evalana.5480

Sergo.2867

Agreed! The scores are more competitive than a lot of matches, and not because of scissors-paper-rock time zones, but because of really even forces. I’ve seen some great battles this week, and some novel ones. Attacks and defenses from directions I’ve never seen on the Borderlands before

Definitely lots of even, and uneven matches. Win some, lose some, get waypointed in on, lol. I have had a blast so far – Much more excitement (and inter-server cooperation) in T2 over T3, for sure.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Squibbles.8724

Squibbles.8724

Just want to clarify: Our oceanic coverage is nice, but it’s nothing like the Kaineng SEA coverage. We’ll have a good number of people and a couple awesome guilds cleaning up, but it feels more like we do well because of a lack of KN and TC coverage, not because we have huge numbers at that time. When SEA prime rolls around it feels like KN’s back up to NA prime numbers. That kitten is impressive.

For this match up I’ve been seeing points swing TC’s way during NA, FA during oceanic, and then Kain during Sea/Euro.

Rinse/repeat. It’s not every night, but pretty consistent.

And while it did sometimes seem like we’re getting doubled at times, I for one don’t attribute it to some super-secret illicit agreement between the two servers – just natural tendencies to double the team in second, or hit the guy you don’t like more. It’s all in good fun for me, makes it more exciting.

Squibbles – 80 Engineer. Littles – 80 Guardian. Ripples – 80 Necromancer.
[VL] & [RET] of FA

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

This thread makes me laugh. Here is how I look at the servers.

FA: omg, treat us with respect. seriously, we are good. no, I mean we are really good. just give us respect already! stop diminishing us!
TC: wait, fa? have you ever beaten us? stop talking. seriously. beat us then you get respect.
Kain: kids, stop fighting. mommy and daddy are trying to wvw. seriously hush children.

It’s a game. Have fun. All three servers are really good and the scores show that.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Hickeroar.9734

This thread makes me laugh. Here is how I look at the servers.

FA: omg, treat us with respect. seriously, we are good. no, I mean we are really good. just give us respect already! stop diminishing us!
TC: wait, fa? have you ever beaten us? stop talking. seriously. beat us then you get respect.
Kain: kids, stop fighting. mommy and daddy are trying to wvw. seriously hush children.

It’s a game. Have fun. All three servers are really good and the scores show that.

xD

I lolled.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Chewy.9263

Chewy.9263

So if there are one… two… three servers put together to fight each other. Is Server A suppose to attack Server B, B to C, and C to A so as to never ever ever EVER force a double team… ever? WvW is designed for two servers to gang up and hit the third. Does FA still not comprehend this?

Love

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Quenta.2978

Quenta.2978

Weekly recap video for this match up is available.

Click here for your viewing pleasure.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

So if there are one… two… three servers put together to fight each other. Is Server A suppose to attack Server B, B to C, and C to A so as to never ever ever EVER force a double team… ever? WvW is designed for two servers to gang up and hit the third. Does a person or two from FA still not comprehend this?

Fixed that for you TC.

FA Mesmo – [VK]

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Anyone ever notice that most of the claims of 2v1’s, from all matchups, come from EB? Sometimes I think EB is just its own little mini-verse that makes people paranoid and anti-social.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Hickeroar.9734

Anyone ever notice that most of the claims of 2v1’s, from all matchups, come from EB? Sometimes I think EB is just its own little mini-verse that makes people paranoid and anti-social.

What’s weird about EB is that it’s seemed to be TC vs KN for most of the matchup. FA has been mostly left alone (or held their own admirably) there. The TC/KN quadrant has been this back and forth swath of green and red for most of the week. I haven’t seen a big push from FA (while I’ve been playing), but they are also not giving up ground…

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

Always thought that it’s the borderlanders that’ll feel the 2v1 though….

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Raf.1078

Just want to clarify: Our oceanic coverage is nice, but it’s nothing like the Kaineng SEA coverage. We’ll have a good number of people and a couple awesome guilds cleaning up, but it feels more like we do well because of a lack of KN and TC coverage, not because we have huge numbers at that time. When SEA prime rolls around it feels like KN’s back up to NA prime numbers. That kitten is impressive.

For this match up I’ve been seeing points swing TC’s way during NA, FA during oceanic, and then Kain during Sea/Euro.

Rinse/repeat. It’s not every night, but pretty consistent.

And while it did sometimes seem like we’re getting doubled at times, I for one don’t attribute it to some super-secret illicit agreement between the two servers – just natural tendencies to double the team in second, or hit the guy you don’t like more. It’s all in good fun for me, makes it more exciting.

This is pretty much it. FA and TC have coverage holes that are exploited by KA at will. FA and TC seem to exploit each others coverage weaknesses. And, I suppose, at times it can feel like 2 v 1.

But so what? Its a 3 server system, there is always going to be some sort of 2 v1….but its not planned. It is, however, taken advantage of when it happens. I don’t know how many times our zerg has come across a KA/FA battle and we’ve just watched while ya’ll fought…then barrelled down on the the weakened winner.

Technically, that is 2 v1…but not through any planning. Just a happy coincidence.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

Always thought that it’s the borderlanders that’ll feel the 2v1 though….

You would think, and yet every time someone brings up a claim of 2v1 they usually bring up a location in EB.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

I don’t usually speak to 2v1’s, but I did want to make one point and I hope its understood in its general sense and not as some specific case. If a commander leads his guys to take your North Tower, and he gets his butt handed to him and sent home a couple times, he might just try the other side and come for the third team’s spawn tower instead. What I’m trying to say is, people seek out the softest targets, so if your stuff isn’t as heavily defended, you are going to lose it more often.

What this translates into is people reading the map incorrectly. They look over and see nothing green on FABL and assume its because Kain didn’t try to take it. It doesn’t show if they tried and failed.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Psssssst. https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/3-1-SoS-Kain-FA says otherwise.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Alisgale.6381

Alisgale.6381

FA Player: “Uh, not really. All those IoJ and SoS guilds joined us, and TC really hasn’t added any large guilds. We’re pretty equal now.”

All those IoJ and SoS guilds? Really? We got 2 SoS guilds and maybe 3 IoJ guilds all of which adding a total of maybe 50 active WvWers in different time zones. FA isn’t this huge bandwagon of a server that people have claimed it to be, all of tier 2 has had some sort of influx of people due to their skills which is why its such a close match. You may be “Jesting” but you really aren’t doing your server any favors by your posts.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: OutspokenAardvark.9781

OutspokenAardvark.9781

FA Player: “Uh, not really. All those IoJ and SoS guilds joined us, and TC really hasn’t added any large guilds. We’re pretty equal now.”

All those IoJ and SoS guilds? Really? We got 2 SoS guilds and maybe 3 IoJ guilds all of which adding a total of maybe 50 active WvWers in different time zones. FA isn’t this huge bandwagon of a server that people have claimed it to be, all of tier 2 has had some sort of influx of people due to their skills which is why its such a close match. You may be “Jesting” but you really aren’t doing your server any favors by your posts.

You received 4 SoS guilds just last week (2 of which were over 200 members) and those are only the ones we know of. And you got a lot more than 3 IoJ guilds, lemme look for the list. I’m not sure why FA continuously tries to deny that they keep convincing guilds to come to their server. First, it isn’t true. Secondly, I’m pretty sure all of us are jealous. So far TC can only get guilds from CD. DIS (long time ago), KH and CYN all came from CD and that is just about all of the transfers TC has ever recieved.

Rhyme – Commander
[DIS] Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] Tarnished Coast

(edited by OutspokenAardvark.9781)

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

You received 4 SoS guilds just last week and those are only the ones we know of. And you got a lot more than 3 IoJ guilds, lemme look for the list. I’m not sure why FA keeps trying to deny that they keep convincing guilds to come to their server. First it isn’t true and I am pretty jealous. So far TC can only get guilds from CD. DIS (long time ago), KH and CYN all came from CD and that is just about all of the transfers TC has ever recieved.

What are the 4 guilds from SoS btw? You seem in the know.

FA Mesmo – [VK]

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Evalana.5480

I can personally see why FA seems to be receiving so many transfers, and how it is an attractive place for the guilds considering becoming/that have become a part of the community. They are extremely welcoming, and a great bunch of people who enjoy having fun together. Forum ‘trollery’ aside (wow, people have a broad definition of ‘trolling’), It really is an awesome community!!

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Alisgale.6381

Alisgale.6381

You received 4 SoS guilds just last week (2 of which were over 200 members) and those are only the ones we know of. And you got a lot more than 3 IoJ guilds, lemme look for the list. I’m not sure why FA continuously tries to deny that they keep convincing guilds to come to their server. First, it isn’t true. Secondly, I’m pretty sure all of us are jealous. So far TC can only get guilds from CD. DIS (long time ago), KH and CYN all came from CD and that is just about all of the transfers TC has ever recieved.

Next time read the part where I said 50 ACTIVE WvWers. My guild has 150 members but only run 20 deep in WvW. See how effective a 150 man guild can be in WvW?