3/8 SF/ET/FC

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

off to a good start!

hey ratty! did i hold still long enough for you to get a good screenshot?

XD

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: FilthyRat.4652

FilthyRat.4652

Wait were was that…but no I missed it
Man can’t believe what you guys pulled on FC tonight.

Barodd-80 W/Kremklin-80 Me/Dokast-80 Nec
Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

katz.8376

dang. i waved and everything

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

Oh was getting awful lag and some rubber banding for a bit…hopefully it’s over. Well it was good to see you again I guess, wish I got a screenie of it though. Was it by QL?

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

katz.8376

friendly morning score update, brought to you straight from a freshly captured SF keep...

SF took stonemist first last night, as has been usual for the past several weeks, and based on the WP i saw in it, they had all night to settle in and get comfy. ET started off stronger than the last 2-3 weeks and gave quite a strong showing right after reset. FC seems like it got caught in the middle and when i called it a night last night they had very little

the situation was similar this morning, altho fergy picked it up sometime overnight and had their entire borderlands at least (probably because SF and ET were too busy duking it out with each other to bother messing with FC)

as of 7:30 am EST, this is the score

Attachments:

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Scumbag Mawile.6384

Scumbag Mawile.6384

And so begins the regreening as SF’s skeleton crew turns in and the rest start waking up ‘til primetime’s (hopefully) multiple-commander action.

Had some fun in the early AM killing ET who were camping and baiting at SF BL’s Bluevale Workshop. They actually came back and got wiped five times with no change in the forces of either side (5v5). Learning the hard way, I guess.

Disciple of Quag

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

katz.8376

oh i dunno. still looks pretty even 2 hours later

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Scumbag Mawile.6384

Actually, those not-so-jolly campers were PK.

Were you one of the ones running up your armor bill last night?

Disciple of Quag

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

katz.8376

mm. i suppose it’s possible. i did die once or twice last night. did you kill any fuchsia-haired Asura?

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Scumbag Mawile.6384

Think there was an Asura. Three Guardians and a Mesmer of larger races, for sure.

Disciple of Quag

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

It’s funny when you have like 20 people to try an attack to Klovan (and unfortunely fail), and then you have only 6 people to defend Quentin Lake during the counter attack…
I think people on ET doesn’t like to play defense…

Attachments:

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Ungood.3054

Ungood.3054

It’s funny when you have like 20 people to try an attack to Klovan (and unfortunely fail), and then you have only 6 people to defend Quentin Lake during the counter attack…
I think people on ET doesn’t like to play defense…

The problem with defending is that they know where you are, and with orange sword requiring 25 people they will never know where we are till it’s too late Evil Laugh

Every Lifelong Journey Ends With a Gravestone.
Born and Raised in Eredon Terrace

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

FC seems like it got caught in the middle and when i called it a night last night they had very little

thats what happens when i cant be there for reset night

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Detharos.3157

Detharos.3157

Hey guys! Haven’t been on much the past two-three days but regardless; cheers and good luck to all in this latest week of the tier 8 match-up.

I must say Team Bean is becoming quite beastly.

Also, I’ve been thinking about some new possible solutions to the problems with the tiers/population distribution and the unique problem in tier 8, and came up with a pretty radically different idea from what I’ve traditionally had.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/How-about-changing-the-whole-system/first#post1605291

Feel free to check it out and drop a reply/constructive criticism. Tier 8 represent!

Now with that all out of the way, hopefully I can soon get to work on a new celebrity match-up update but I admit I’m low on ideas at the moment, and want to get to finishing up some CoE tonight. I will see what I can do.

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger
Ferguson’s Crossing server.

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Trebbing Bluebriar…That’s new for me…

Attachments:

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: McViolin.8547

McViolin.8547

My life is now complete, I was finally able to drag a SF zerg to the grub and have the mighty one take out the zerg.

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Scores updates:

Attachments:

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Ungood.3054

Kudos to FC, you guys pulled ahead today, and the SF borderlands were a lovely shade of RED. LOL! Good show guys

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

katz.8376

apparently losing for a few weeks lit a fire under Fergy’s kitten, cuz they had a 3K lead on us when i woke up this morning...

that changed pretty quick, tho.

morning update!

also.,. for those of you who observe daylight savings, don’t forget to set your clock ahead today!

and in other news... i made 80 on my guardian at least half of her levels gained in WvW. it’s been a heck of a ride!

Attachments:

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Too bad that only 3 hours later everything is back to green… Oh well… At least were back on 2nd.

Attachments:

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Ungood.3054

Too bad that only 3 hours later everything is back to green… Oh well… At least were back on 2nd.

At first I had no idea that you posted a score in that image. You sir are gifted at the art of taking a screen shot.

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Air.6452

Air.6452

At first I had no idea that you posted a score in that image. You sir are gifted at the art of taking a screen shot.

No kidding, I look forward to Jeknar’s screenshots. Never posts a boring one.

On a side note, it seems Eredon Terrace has been a thorn in SF’s side. They seem to be all about the ET borderlands this week and almost ignoring FC.

Chody – Leader of We Came To Dance GW2
Crystal Desert
We Came To Dance [WCTD]

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

On a side note, it seems Eredon Terrace has been a thorn in SF’s side. They seem to be all about the ET borderlands this week and almost ignoring FC.

Well, even tho i don’t like the 2v1 idea (which i don’t really belive to be the case here), SF lost rating due ET being able to lower the gap between SF and ET. So, the best way to SF regain rating is to make that gap bigger, thus preventing ET from gaining more points… Of course, if SF focus too much on ET and forget FC, they will lose rating due the fact that FC too will narrow their gap between SF and FC.,

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

katz.8376

yeah. SF been hittin us hard this weekend. altho they’ve been more or less ignoring ferg for a while... pretty much only hit them once they’ve completely greened ET’s borders

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

We aren’t focusing on FC any less than ET. Maybe FC isn’t happy about how ET focused on them right after reset and completely ignored SM and tried to wipe them out and maybe Fergs are just hitting you a little harder this weekend

Attachments:

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: XxNuggetxX.7823

XxNuggetxX.7823

Oh man…. get on aus time 11am-3:30pm sunday. BS commanders letting knowone into our BL and the day crew was off pushing in ET in EB (good job guys ). push off like 15 attempts at both ET and SF coming into our BL with 40+. end up overtaking ET at about 12:30 Aus time.

Get on later during our nite shift and we get a 3k lead!!!! (on ET that is) go to bed wake up for being 3k behind… what the kitten happend to our morning crew??

XnuggetX: 80 Engineer – Nuggetxxx: 80 Gardian
Bloody Swagmen[BS], Fergs Night Crew.
Senior Member, Commander Tag.

(edited by XxNuggetxX.7823)

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

XxNuggetxX.7823

yeah. SF been hittin us hard this weekend. altho they’ve been more or less ignoring ferg for a while… pretty much only hit them once they’ve completely greened ET’s borders

I dont know what your on about we had 30+ ET and 50+ SF in our BL all yesterday. lukely we had like 50 ppl defending.

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

katz.8376

yeah. SF been hittin us hard this weekend. altho they’ve been more or less ignoring ferg for a while… pretty much only hit them once they’ve completely greened ET’s borders

I dont know what your on about we had 30+ ET and 50+ SF in our BL all yesterday. lukely we had like 50 ppl defending.

i didn’t say they ignore you ALL the time… but i have seen several times SF/ET BLs and EB all mottled green and blue, and Ferg’s BL completely untouched by either and solid red. i think i even have a few screenshots to that effect

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

XxNuggetxX.7823

i didn’t say they ignore you ALL the time… but i have seen several times SF/ET BLs and EB all mottled green and blue, and Ferg’s BL completely untouched by either and solid red. i think i even have a few screenshots to that effect

I wasnt trying to be mean about it im a friendly guy. just letting you know that it feels the same for us. sometimes i think you 2 are ganging up on us. i know its not true but it just feels that way.

I beleve our BL is untouched because we have priority on our BL. Being a commander in FC if i ask for help in our BL other commanders and there followers WP in from other BL/EB. ( just yesterday i asked for backup at our BL as in my post above and 3 commanders turned up saying “nugget, i got 20 ppl where do you need us?”). On the other hand yesterday ET had 30+ ppl in our BL while ETBL was turning green. if they had been in their BL it may have stayed blue.

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

Throw back sunday!

Anyone remember when they officially announced this then suddenly stopped bcause of the vocal minority who threatened to move to ESO if this happened (mostly from t1 who would have easily moved back in the t1 spot but would have had some diversity / maybe 1-3 bad weeks of matches… or who knows, maybe they’d fight someone who was stuck in a lower tier and find an unexpected foe)?

Here’s why we think this is a good thing.

As Habib alluded to in his post, we are also revising the math behind the ratings formula. Habib will be explaining the math in a later post, but for now, I can give everyone a glimpse into why we are updating the rating formula and resetting the ratings.

Over the last couple of months we’ve seen that when worlds experience dramatic changes in their ability to field a consistent fighting force for whatever reason, it can take quite a while for them to work their way through the ratings until they end up in a match that suits them better. In a lot of cases, some worlds took multiple matches to work their way through a single tier even after a series of blowouts. We really dont like that, so one of the goals for updating the math behind the ratings is to try and reduce how often we experience the repeated blowouts that can come from that sort of situation and get those teams through the rankings quicker.

We also expect that the large population changes that impacted a number of worlds and helped create a number of those type of blowouts should be much less common now that we are well past the launch period and free transfers are no longer available.

So, not only does world choice have quite a bit more meaning now that paid transfers are online, we also want to adjust how the ratings are calculated. If we redo the calculations involved with the ratings, then it’s much better to just reset the ratings and let the new formula do it’s thing instead of trying to carry the old data over from the old system and have those numbers pollute the new ratings.

In essence this gives every world a chance to start fresh now that everyone is on their ‘real’ team and will help protect against worlds in a state of flux being involved in consecutive blowouts for weeks on end in the future. For us, that means it is actually the perfect time to update the rating system and address some of the issues we’ve noticed with it since launch then reset the ratings.

If it helps, think of the last few months as the preseason games that determined the initial seedings for the season opener (to use a really generic sports metaphor that is in no way indicative of future plans).

Finally, matches are going to remain a week long. We feel that the 24 hour matches are not representative of what we consider ‘standard’ gameplay, and actually create a lot of incorrect data in the system because people play the game much differently when it’s a 24 hour match compared to a 7 day one.

I know many of you are concerned about what all this means and it might seem scary from the outside, but from our perspective this really is a great time to reset the ratings and improve how the math behind all of this works so we can benefit from more competitive matches in the future.

Hopefully this helps some of you feel a little better about why we’re doing this. We really think this is going to be better for the game in the long run, even if it may be a bit bumpy until we have a couple matches completed post-reset.

Would have been nice to see an actual fix go through! Anyway, here we are, several weeks later with no fix in sight and no red tag responses.

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

(edited by SniffyCube.6107)

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

And who can forget this gem posted a few down from a player directly threatening to leave the game if the ratings are changed and his t1 rank is moved. Which, by the way, was one day before this was supposed to go into effect.

Update 2/7/2013:

We’ve been keeping a very close watch on this week’s matchups and, despite our concerns regarding the recent population shifts, it seems that many of the games are quite competitive. At the same time we’ve been evaluating some possible changes to the math we use to calculate ratings. After examining a number of new methodologies for weighting the outcomes of matches we have found that our existing formulas already do pretty much what we want them to do. Certainly none of the candidates that we tried yielded better results.

In light of the strong community response to the idea of a WvW ratings reset, the results of our ratings formula investigations, and our data on the current matchups we have decided not to reset the WvW ratings at this time. All existing WvW ratings will be preserved and the rating calculation methodology will remain unchanged. Any existing mismatches should be corrected by the system in relatively short order. Now that there is less volatility in the player base for each world we expect the quality of matches to improve more quickly. This is both because the rating system is operating in a less unpredictable environment and because more stable teams tend to produce better results.

Thank you all for your feedback on this matter, and for your patience while we explored the various options. The community response was a key element in our decision making process.

This update has also been added to the OP.

Quite a few were from SoS players (check what tier they’re in now after their mass exodus).

Starting to think that if we all threaten to quit then maybe we’ll get a response, but then again, most of the attrition / players leaving or quitting wvw on our servers has been silent …so maybe that’s where we’ve made our mistake?

Also, nifty link to the even matches Habib was talking about – please note t8 and try not to laugh

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups/history/20#NA

match last week

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups/history/24#NA

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

(edited by SniffyCube.6107)

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

I beleve our BL is untouched because we have priority on our BL. Being a commander in FC if i ask for help in our BL other commanders and there followers WP in from other BL/EB. ( just yesterday i asked for backup at our BL as in my post above and 3 commanders turned up saying “nugget, i got 20 ppl where do you need us?”). On the other hand yesterday ET had 30+ ppl in our BL while ETBL was turning green. if they had been in their BL it may have stayed blue.

I’ve tried to make ET play defense… I’ve failed miserably…

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Tanryth.1074

Tanryth.1074

We try and cover our BL but there are times we get called away. If you ever need backup and we are on don’t hesitate to send me a message nugget. That was me that came in last night with my guild to help. We will do it every time we can.

Shara Longblade – 80 Guardian
MooN – Seafarer’s Rest

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

XxNuggetxX.7823

We try and cover our BL but there are times we get called away. If you ever need backup and we are on don’t hesitate to send me a message nugget. That was me that came in last night with my guild to help. We will do it every time we can.

Thats rite i remember you, Thanks for the back-up we held of several 30+ man ET and SF but then SF droped like 50ppl in couldnt hold it. Are you appart of the usual day crew? i only know the regular nite crew (cause im nite crew. Sir Mix, Rikkity, Xseras and myself) jumped on day cause it was weekend. hope to see you more!

we sould have some day/nite comander meeting. Get to know the other crew and discuss covrage time. message me if you get any ideas.

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

SF is really stubborn… No matter how much we push, they just keep comming back… That fight at ET Bay was tiresome.

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Zen.1965

Zen.1965

@ Jeknar: We have to be bro We need that map painted green like the rainforest of the Amazon if we hope to move out of here!! No hard feelings though, right?

Nugget man, props, I hope you can muster up some more coordination on the FC front even if it’s just to lay the framework for the (hopefully) future match up when us (SF) move out of this tier (fingers crossed). I know it must be hard to really motivate your server towards WvW right now.

Good fights all around though guys. Though our zerg may steamroll you guys (understandable) the small fights I’ve enjoyed lately have been of some epic proportions. Some of your guilds (both ET and FC) have some admirable in guild/group/zerg coordination. For instance, ET I’ve noticed you guys running a hammer train from time to time. Love that kitten. Makes me burn my stun breaks like a mother kittener. Keep it up!!! <3

Edit: On a side note as I’ve been kind of out of touch with GW2 lately….

Can anyone tell me if the 3s downed gate exploit has been solved? I kind of ran into a reinforced stone wall in my investigations and this is something I desperately want to see remedied. The lack of mention makes me feel it’s either been patched or those responsible after the backlash via forums have stopped taking advantage of it. If the latter, then I’d like to extend my thanks and appreciation for those that, in the know, stopped taking advantage of the exploit. It’d be quite admirable if you did so. I don’t want to see this kind of play deteriorate our currently frustrating match up even further.

[Shin]
SF
Frosura master race

(edited by Zen.1965)

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Barbarella.3209

Barbarella.3209

No kidding, I look forward to Jeknar’s screenshots. Never posts a boring one.

I was the commander on Saturday when we pulled ahead of you. I can assure you SF did not ignore us nor did you even at the expense of your own map. I commanded from almost 7AM to 1AM and our server was concentrating on defense of map. I was also commanding late Sunday morning/afternoon when we took our map back from your morning PVDoor crew and we also had SF on our maps as well.

And I just want to give a shout out to our fergs crew. You guys did a fantastic job this weekend.

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Ungood.3054

I’ve tried to make ET play defense… I’ve failed miserably…

Yah, 3 vs 50 normally ends poorly

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

katz.8376

meh. karma train is fun. hanging around on a wall waiting for someone to attack, then getting rolled by 50 people when the attack finally does come is not fun.

but yeah. ET is definitely stronger on the offense than the defense.

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

meh. karma train is fun. hanging around on a wall waiting for someone to attack, then getting rolled by 50 people when the attack finally does come is not fun.

Yeah what is the deal with that…Sometimes in EB we are just sitting around finishing dailys, and we notice or get a call that ET is here. And like a blitz before we can even scramble the troops out of LA or some other BL, ET has capped their 1/3 of EB. Then usually nothing….I mean you may push on ogres or veloka…then silence.

We go to Durios, throw down 3 rams, gotta be quick they will be here soon…Nothing

Bravost…nothing…same at QL. I mean it’s like you guys just run in with 35 peeps and zerg your third and then bail. Every great once in a while Mend and/or TFoR/TAC will siege up Lang (which we love), but most times its like “hey we got our third, AC anyone?”. 15 minutes later we are back to all green.

Mag Server Leader

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Hey, to those [KRAK] guys who kept capping our camps in our BL yesterday evening, props for the determination and fighting! No matter how many times we would come in and take things back or defend our camps you just kept swinging away and making things hard on us! I loved it.

And the little Asuran who pointed at me and I ran up to the top of that thatch roof (Blueale), sorry my other servermates joined in, I was hoping for a 1v1 match which you seemed to be winning until the others came up too. Forgot to get your server name or Guild tag.

I had a lot of fun with suicide runs killing those 4 trebs in Bluevale (sorry, I jump around so much it may not even have been our BL, so maybe not Bluevale) and breaking that little zerg at Bluebriar from behind on the bridge.

I didn’t get to play much Fri or Sat but I was on over 12 hours straight Sunday! I had a lot of fun, here is to more in the week ahead!

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Tanryth.1074

Tanryth.1074

Thats rite i remember you, Thanks for the back-up we held of several 30+ man ET and SF but then SF droped like 50ppl in couldnt hold it. Are you appart of the usual day crew? i only know the regular nite crew (cause im nite crew. Sir Mix, Rikkity, Xseras and myself) jumped on day cause it was weekend. hope to see you more!

we sould have some day/nite comander meeting. Get to know the other crew and discuss covrage time. message me if you get any ideas.

We are usually on early evening EST but we play all day on weekends. Recently we have kinda stayed away from Wv3 due to people whining and complaining but I still go in and run wild. We are starting to spend more time back in the fight and we are pro’s at defending. 2 of our commanders are Military (Myself and Elk) and we love to watch the approaching hordes get cut down by accurate heavy fire

Will hit you up in game and we’ll talk about it. We are starting to get our night crew together and will start to work some overnight really soon.

Shara Longblade – 80 Guardian
MooN – Seafarer’s Rest

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Yeah what is the deal with that…Sometimes in EB we are just sitting around finishing dailys, and we notice or get a call that ET is here. And like a blitz before we can even scramble the troops out of LA or some other BL, ET has capped their 1/3 of EB. Then usually nothing….I mean you may push on ogres or veloka…then silence.

We go to Durios, throw down 3 rams, gotta be quick they will be here soon…Nothing

Bravost…nothing…same at QL. I mean it’s like you guys just run in with 35 peeps and zerg your third and then bail. Every great once in a while Mend and/or TFoR/TAC will siege up Lang (which we love), but most times its like “hey we got our third, AC anyone?”. 15 minutes later we are back to all green.

I don’t think someone would bother siege up QL and Durios since both can be trebbed from inside the safety of SMC. But ya, it’s been a pain in EB these days… The small groups are scared of trying take the towers, so things only turn blue when a train show up. SF even fortified Langor and QL last time I saw (due the lack of action on that side of the map)…

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

I don’t think someone would bother siege up QL and Durios since both can be trebbed from inside the safety of SMC. But ya, it’s been a pain in EB these days… The small groups are scared of trying take the towers, so things only turn blue when a train show up. SF even fortified Langor and QL last time I saw (due the lack of action on that side of the map)…

Mend does from time to time, or at least they did when I was there…..Durios more so than QL, but I think that Lang provides the best advantage due to the terrain/setup.

I was mainly just talking about how you guys come out of the woodwork with a sizable zerg almost out of no where and then randomly disappear leaving us to cap it back with nearly no defense. Just odd that so many leave the map at once, wasn’t sure if something is going on in the ET BL that is drawing them away or what.

Mag Server Leader

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

I was mainly just talking about how you guys come out of the woodwork with a sizable zerg almost out of no where and then randomly disappear leaving us to cap it back with nearly no defense. Just odd that so many leave the map at once, wasn’t sure if something is going on in the ET BL that is drawing them away or what.

I think they either just want the karma train or they want to keep us occupied for a short period of time so we stay off their BL. Just speculating really.

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Mend does from time to time, or at least they did when I was there…..Durios more so than QL, but I think that Lang provides the best advantage due to the terrain/setup.

I remember defending QL a few times… Never been at Durios to defend tho. Still i don’t think it’s worthwhile (We can hold the back towers since SMC cannot attack us, but it’s innevitable to lose QL and Durios).

About the zerg despawn: Yeah, that’s how it’s happening… Rush in, take what you can, and leave before SF show up to take everything and we have to fight. A shame really, since the point of the game is holding the bases as long as you can.

I think they either just want the karma train or they want to keep us occupied for a short period of time so we stay off their BL. Just speculating really.

Wouldn’t work as SF can cover 2 maps at same time… Karma train is the answer.

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Wouldn’t work as SF can cover 2 maps at same time… Karma train is the answer.

Well, ya, but I was more talking about occupying our current resources so we couldn’t move even more people to another map.

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

The storm is fierce… Just as the battle…

Raven is watching…

Attachments:

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

The storm is fierce… Just as the battle…

Raven is watching…

Nice, thanks for the update, was wondering how that was going.

But not as much cleavage as the last one so I didn’t look at it as long as the other one…

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: pulsecodesgnl.3470

pulsecodesgnl.3470

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA

Hmm, maybe we will actually go up in points this week if it continues (+34 for SF atm). Too bad HoD is rising as well.

sidenote: Also wtf @ EB/BP … +/-100 points?

Voxtr | Svell | Kvikr | Svass | Sundr | Naud | Kvedja | Traust
Sorrow’s Furnace – Commander/Officer
Kabal of the Righteous [Seed]