3/8 SF/ET/FC

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Manoa.5897

Manoa.5897

Will SF reach 400k for the first time in 8 weeks? This is a good sign, if they can beat it again next week… Otherwise it will cost’em…

I’m totally braced for another rating backslide next week.

Chaos Spatulai [Chef] | Paragon City Elite [PCE]
Henge of Denravi

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: pulsecodesgnl.3470

pulsecodesgnl.3470

Yeah, as long as we don’t lose everything we gained this week, then we’ll continually be crawling our way out of here.

It really makes me hate Glicko when I start thinking about how much movement we would have had in any other tier if the scores were the same.

Voxtr | Svell | Kvikr | Svass | Sundr | Naud | Kvedja | Traust
Sorrow’s Furnace – Commander/Officer
Kabal of the Righteous [Seed]

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: FilthyRat.4652

FilthyRat.4652

it sure is! good spike there, Jeknar!

Lol…three people and a Veteran guard. I smoked the other two guys right before that….and unlike most people will go after Zergs alone and hit them from behind. And there were more than ten people there.

Barodd-80 W/Kremklin-80 Me/Dokast-80 Nec
Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

(edited by FilthyRat.4652)

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

So close FC and being vastly outnumbered by both teams I would say that is pretty good. Just hope you guys can pull it off before reset.

Attachments:

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

it sure is! good spike there, Jeknar!

Lol…three people and a guard. I smoked the other two guys right before that….and unlike most people will go after Zergs alone and hit them from behind.

Zerg? We had like 5 people there and i was the only level 80…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

Lol try again the other guy I killed before was an 80 and he was with you guys plus the veteran guard that was hitting me too.. But here is some screenies from me and 5 ET people from right now. Smashed the first 5 alone but had help with the last one and the poor soul had to invite himself to party cause he didn’t like dying.

Attachments:

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

So close FC and being vastly outnumbered by both teams I would say that is pretty good. Just hope you guys can pull it off before reset.

you DO realize that even if FC manages to edge ahead of us by reset time, they’re still staying red for at LEAST one more week, right?

lol

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

you DO realize that even if FC manages to edge ahead of us by reset time, they’re still staying red for at LEAST one more week, right?

lol

Doesn’t matter seems like they have people returning and they have more skilled players than ET, so should be next week when they will take blue back. I just want to see them in second this week first.

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

katz.8376

Doesn’t matter seems like they have people returning and they have more skilled players than ET, so should be next week when they will take blue back. I just want to see them in second this week first.

yer funny, ya know that?

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

Operation wipe ET from the map looks like a smashing success….Mods can’t protect you out here guys.

Attachments:

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

katz.8376

i still see blue. i wouldn’t call that a ’smashing success’ yet if it were me, but whatever. *shrug*

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

i still see blue. i wouldn’t call that a ‘smashing success’ yet if it were me, but whatever. shrug

Ok you have a few camps left but we are working on that

Attachments:

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: DisplayName.7802

DisplayName.7802

Personally, I am rooting for FC. I hate ET lol.

Basic Banjo

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Sadistis.4257

Sadistis.4257

Must say i prefer fighting ET i have no bad blood between any of the worlds, but FC never puts together more than 5-10 guys it seems and i can have a good battle with ET. They put up a good fight and i respect them for it.

[NMG] Noir Mercenary Guild
-Sorrow’s Furnace WvW/tPvP

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

Well FC is outmanned by both of us but still stays on same level as ET…hmmn

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

Must say i prefer fighting ET i have no bad blood between any of the worlds, but FC never puts together more than 5-10 guys it seems and i can have a good battle with ET. They put up a good fight and i respect them for it.

playin at the wrong time then, i see ~20 of us fairly often, but definitely not during na prime time… and definitely not consistently.

if you see our bl all red, there were prolly 20+ of us together making that happen… we dont have much opportunity to just pvd these days, theres always a few sf (or et) who show up once things start turning red in our bl.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

I would root for kitten’s before I ever rooted for SF. I have seen more BM behavior from them than I have ever seen from any other group ever. (and I’m an XBox Live user.) Sadly, it’s become my expectation of them. I’d wager there are a few diamonds in the rough but I’ll be darned if I’ve run across them.

I love the matchup between FC and ET because it’s such a nailbiter. It seems to be a very even match. I would love to see a third server that was equally as populated and tenacious as we two. Sometimes, I feel as if they are a kindred spirit, I guess to the extent a “red” could be considered a kindred spirit.

Good luck ET and FC.

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

I would root for kitten’s before I ever rooted for SF. I have seen more BM behavior from them than I have ever seen from any other group ever. (and I’m an XBox Live user.) Sadly, it’s become my expectation of them. I’d wager there are a few diamonds in the rough but I’ll be darned if I’ve run across them.

I love the matchup between FC and ET because it’s such a nailbiter. It seems to be a very even match. I would love to see a third server that was equally as populated and tenacious as we two. Sometimes, I feel as if they are a kindred spirit, I guess to the extent a “red” could be considered a kindred spirit.

Good luck ET and FC.

Wow…you guys outnumber FC by a longshot, and yet they hold about the same score as you, that isn’t an even match just to bad for them you guys have a ton more people than them…..FACT

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

katz.8376

Wow...you guys outnumber FC by a longshot, ... you guys have a ton more people than them.....FACT

LOL?

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Scumbag Mawile.6384

Scumbag Mawile.6384

they see us stompin’
they hatin’
we rompin’

alright that’s as far as this is gonna go

Attachments:

Disciple of Quag

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

insanemaniac.2456

Wow…you guys outnumber FC by a longshot, … you guys have a ton more people than them…..FACT

LOL?

somewhere about 2 weeks ago he really changed his attitude and totally roots for fc now

i think im gonna start +1’ing his posts cuz its really funny

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

Wow…you guys outnumber FC by a longshot, … you guys have a ton more people than them…..FACT

LOL?

somewhere about 2 weeks ago he really changed his attitude and totally roots for fc now

Lol…have made a few friends on FC and thought most the people I didn’t get along with left, guess I was wrong.

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Ungood.3054

Ungood.3054

Well the Week Ends.

22 SF – 402 Up 49.4 points – Ends at 956
23 ET – 106 Down 37.4 – Ends at 629
24 FC – 104 Down 5.7 – Ends at 603

For relation:

Rank 21 Server HoD is at 1012, giving it a 56 Point lead over SF, which means, that if SF can pull this off for at least 2 more weeks they can pull out of T8.

We shall see what the future holds.

Every Lifelong Journey Ends With a Gravestone.
Born and Raised in Eredon Terrace

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

insanemaniac.2456

LOL?

Lol…have made a few friends on FC and thought most the people I didn’t get along with left, guess I was wrong.

i dont mean to diss you

you have gone from complete forum troll to a laugh in every post and i dont know how you did it but i really truly think its funny

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

katz.8376

I dunno. He’s always made ME lol...

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Scumbag Mawile.6384

Scumbag Mawile.6384

another sf/et/fc thread steered into talking about filthyrat

another success for krem

Disciple of Quag

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

another sf/et/fc thread steered into talking about filthyrat

another success for krem

Sucessful troll is sucessful… I’ll give him that…

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: TheRatofFilth.3528

TheRatofFilth.3528

He really gets under some people skin….so he wins. Bet he is so happy to surpass the 8,000 kill mark just focusing on a certain team, never ends.

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

He really gets under some people skin….so he wins. Bet he is so happy to surpass the 8,000 kill mark just focusing on a certain team, never ends.

Using your other account to talk about yourself is lame…

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: TheRatofFilth.3528

TheRatofFilth.3528

Must have gotten to to many people again

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Manoa.5897

Must have gotten to to many people again

You just need to resist the urge to hug people. :p

Henge of Denravi

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Sadistis.4257

Sadistis.4257

Good luck ET and FC.

I’ve never seen anyone from SF acting out of line vs opponents in fact once we had ET outnumbered so we started dancing with them and beckoned them to come stand with us and dance on my orders not to attack and just hang out… Personally i haven’t noticed anyone from kesshin doing anything unsportsmanlike to opponents and i would call them out for being poor sports if i did… we know our situation and we just want to move up honestly.

[NMG] Noir Mercenary Guild
-Sorrow’s Furnace WvW/tPvP

(edited by Sadistis.4257)

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

lol idc what sf does or doesn’t do they will get no respect from me for anything so dance away on bodies and /laugh…. ill b doing it to u till u become T7s meat for the grinder.

Disrespect generate more disrespect…

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Manoa.5897

lol idc what sf does or doesn’t do they will get no respect from me for anything so dance away on bodies and /laugh…. ill b doing it to u till u become T7s meat for the grinder.

Disrespect generate more disrespect…

True that. There was a huge corpse dancing spree in this tier back in early February and all sides got pretty grumpy about it. The match threads devolved into a “he said/she said” argument about which server started it in the first place and which server was the most guilty. And the problem ended up feeding into itself as more and more people started doing it to “get back” at those who did it to them. Only when folks on all sides learned to walk away and not perpetuate the problem did the corpse dancing die down.

I’m certain there are some folks who still do it, but the practice isn’t nearly as widespread as it was in February.

Henge of Denravi

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Kay.5416

Kay.5416

I don’t know if Dark Omens is an FC or an ET, but if he is FC I apologize.

Ferguson’s Crossing: Heliolite & handful of others

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Manoa.5897

While the sentiment is appreciated, you shouldn’t feel the need to apologize on behalf of your server for the bad manners of another individual. Their actions reflect upon them and them alone.

Henge of Denravi

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Manoa.5897

I do not respect most SF

Awww…

Henge of Denravi

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

I do not respect most SF

Awww…

I cannot respect people that win with vastly numbers and laugh on your dead corpse.
I cannot respect people that say you are bad when they cleary have numeric superiority.
I cannot respect people that think that their adversaries are nothing but cowards that do not come out to fight, when in fact people are out there trying to fight, but due lack of contingent, it appear there is no one.

I also cannot respect FilthyRat because he’s a better troll than me.

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Manoa.5897

I do not respect most SF

Awww…

I cannot respect people that win with vastly numbers and laugh on your dead corpse.
I cannot respect people that say you are bad when they cleary have numeric superiority.
I cannot respect people that think that their adversaries are nothing but cowards that do not come out to fight, when in fact people are out there trying to fight, but due lack of contingent, it appear there is no one.

I also cannot respect FilthyRat because he’s a better troll than me.

I’m none of those things, so we’re cool, right?

Henge of Denravi

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

I’m none of those things, so we’re cool, right?

Aye

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Kay.5416

While the sentiment is appreciated, you shouldn’t feel the need to apologize on behalf of your server for the bad manners of another individual. Their actions reflect upon them and them alone.

Hah, figured out how to quote!
And thank you, that is good to hear. I wanted to apologize because I wanted to make sure an individual’s behavior wouldn’t reflect on the rest of the server. Since you guys have made it clear that won’t happen, yay!

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Manoa.5897

Hah, figured out how to quote!
And thank you, that is good to hear. I wanted to apologize because I wanted to make sure an individual’s behavior wouldn’t reflect on the rest of the server. Since you guys have made it clear that won’t happen, yay!

Sometimes folks on these forums will talk in sweeping generalizations about other servers, but folks are oftentimes quick to point out that the actions of one (or few) do not necessarily reflect the views or actions of the server as a whole. I certainly can’t speak on behalf of my whole server, but it seemed pretty obvious to me (after being in this tier with ET and FC for so lont) that Dark Omens’ sentiment don’t represent their server as a whole (whichever server that is).

P.S. Congratulations on your newfound quoting ability!

Henge of Denravi

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Narcissus.1058

Narcissus.1058

I really hope SF moves out of this tier because I can’t stand Ungood crying everyday about being “vastly outnumbered”

You have lower numbers than SF, this is a fact, there’s no need to go overboard and claim the numbers are vastly in our favor. We’ve lost numbers as well with people transferring out of the tier or staying out of wvw due to boredom.

Honestly I think at this point its mostly morale. For the last two weeks outside of an instance or two, ET and FC gave up pretty quick. SF gets moved out of a keep or gets wiped, we keep throwing people at the gates until you break.

Lately it seems like we halt your zerg and they disappear from the map. I think this has a lot to do with our past as newer WvWers on our side assume we are going to get it back so they don’t mind running back after a death. I think on your side players are used to getting thrashed so they don’t even try again.

I think the numbers discussion should no longer be about how many we have active in wvw, but the crazy low amount of players you have.

In EB even when commanders aren’t on we still have a small group of 5 or so taking towers. It’s downright silly to cry about us having vast numbers when we only have 5 or 10 on the map. Is it out fault we had a few guys on being productive, or is it yours for having no group effort?

ET and FC gave up pretty quick? Don’t flatter yourselves on Sorrow’s Furnace too much.

We didn’t give up against two weeks of Sorrow’s Furnace, at least we of FC didn’t. Our numbers and coverage in week 3 and 4 were barely different from weeks 1 and 2, your server on the other hand increased its WvWvW showing massively, and we realized immediately we couldn’t match it equally no matter what.

But alas, I don’t despise Sorrow’s Furnace at all at this point, but you misunderstand. We didn’t give up to two weeks of Sorrow’s Furnace. We gave up after MONTHS of the Glicko 2 hell hole.

We of FC fought against Devona’s Rest and Kaineng who both had tier 5 numbers and in the NA prime time even dwarfed your server. We fought against them FOR MONTHS, with everything we had. We did not give up easy, we gave up hard. We fought harder than you can imagine, for longer than you can imagine against much worse things than SF has ever had to face for more than a single week. Tier 7-6 saw Devona’s Rest and Kaineng for a week each only, despite the fact that we have even less numbers than these servers in tier 7 according to most and saw them for months rather than the one week they did, and also had HIGHER SCORES against them than tier 7 did, and fought against them with everything we had for months, we fought them despite being so outclassed (Even more so than we are by SF) they couldn’t get scores like your server does against us up until the last 3 weeks with Kaineng, we had our borderland on almost a 24/7 lockdown defense with daily EB strikes and almost never lost our borderland outside Kaineng managing to night-cap it on very rare occasions. Think about the effort and coordination that took.

Us giving up, (which we haven’t really done, merely given up on trying to win.. we still show up in WvWvW and have fun here and there, surprisingly) was not against 2 weeks of Sorrows’ Furnace, it was giving up in the face of everything we’ve endured for the 3-4 months or so prior.

Aburame Shino, FC WvWer extrordinaire
Leader of the FC Vanguard Initiative(RIP)
Some random guy in [EDGE]

(edited by Narcissus.1058)

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Narcissus.1058

Narcissus.1058

We would have if you(SF) hadn’t zerged us to the ground with 45 mins left, allowing ET to gain a 1k lead before reset

Aburame Shino, FC WvWer extrordinaire
Leader of the FC Vanguard Initiative(RIP)
Some random guy in [EDGE]

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

LOL?

There is a small to substantial sized group of people on SF that has taken up the cause against the dreaded ET menace. We rarely (if ever) fight on Ferg BL, and usually only attack FC if the target is on EB. If EB is green, then we work on ET BL, once that is green hopefully there is something on EB to cap, if not I can personally say that is the only time I have been on FC BLs in the last 2-3 weeks….We are doing our best to help FC out, we understand you truly have a population issue, and respect the quality players you field. There are more roaming (1-5) FC groups out there that are formidable, rather than the other groups we tend to see from ET that have 10-15 but 80% are upscales (likely working on their alts).

As a whole we battle both servers, this is no alliance etc, but we refuse to stand idly by and let the “middle brother” get over on you guys, all the while acting as if he is your friend (how did that alliance work out for FC?, catch my drift?).

We will do our best this week little brother to make sure you get your Blue home back!

Mag Server Leader

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Kay.5416

… Wait, SF thought ET had an alliance with FC? Meanwhile in FC I have been hearing SF and ET have an alliance.

ET, did you think SF and FC had an alliance?!

This is like WvW soap opera. As the EB turns, these are the zergs of our lives.

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

katz.8376

there was no "alliance" between FC and ET. there was a controversial "non-agressive pact" that was proposed by someone from FC, and some people from ET agreed to it, but not everyone from both sides agreed. i am unclear on all the specifics, so i can only relay 2nd hand info... but according to what i HEARD... FC broke the pact first, and ET lashed back hard on reset day. it was that week or the next that ET moved into 2nd place.

as for an alliance between SF and FC... King Amadaes seems to have explained what’s going on there, but i can see how some on ET would *think* that there was a true alliance of some sort when they see stuff like what happened last night. last night ET BL got hit simultaneously from both sides by FC on the west and SF on the east, and systematically moved their way up from the southern towers to the keeps, to the northern towers, culminating with hitting the garrison in unison. the timing was incredibly coincidental, and the only reason i myself don’t think it was a co-attack of some sort was that when SF broke thru the east gates and took our garrison first, they then turned on FC attacking the west gate and fought them as well. someone who wasn’t there to witness the attack on garrison could easily assume FC and SF were working together to take ET’s entire BL.

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Jesse.4631

Jesse.4631

Honesty the FC and ET alliance would never work, there will always be people who ignore it and there comes the “you backstabber” oh and we on FC believe it was ET who broke the pact. Not saying it to start an argument, I’m saying it cause people will always believe there side is the honor able one in any war. Who knows maybe FC did attack first, point being no one will agree. Every side is Justice and every side is Evil :p

Pink Sylvari FTW!

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

katz.8376

oh and we on FC believe it was ET who broke the pact. Not saying it to start an argument…

like i said… i don’t know. all i have is heresay

but you’re right… there is no good way to have an alliance or pact of any sort. there will ALWAYS be people who disagree with it and attack anyway… or just plain don’t know about it because they don’t follow the forums… and attack.

meh. it is what it is. fight the good fight. i’ll see you on the field.

and as for SF. you DO realize that you are totally setting FC up for a huge failure, right? when you finally do eventually pull out of tier 8, whoever drops in to take your place will not so conveniently avoid ferg’s BL. if ferg gets used to things being quiet on the home front, allowing them a modicum of security to attack elsewhere… mostly ET (to be fair, it is making for more interesting fights… its not ET vs SF ALLTHE TIME like it used to be. bravo?)… when that leg gets kicked out from under them it will be a nasty blow.

and another thing… if we’re fighting well enough to stay in 2nd place while fighting against both of you working together… we’re better than we realize. maybe we’ll be chasing you into tier 7. >:-)

watch your backs.

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

Honesty the FC and ET alliance would never work, there will always be people who ignore it and there comes the “you backstabber” oh and we on FC believe it was ET who broke the pact. Not saying it to start an argument, I’m saying it cause people will always believe there side is the honor able one in any war. Who knows maybe FC did attack first, point being no one will agree. Every side is Justice and every side is Evil :p

I’ll openly admit to hitting ET more out of spite. Someone trying to make a non aggression pact…

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay