4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: jbernal.1078

jbernal.1078

Zergball/DeathTrain/whatever the Agg guys call it… it’s a viable strategy that’s got its strengths and weaknesses like anything else. They’re very good at what they’re striving to do, so respect to them for that. I personally don’t find it all that effective in the long run for this tier’s playstyle, but as long as they’re having fun, who cares? Run around and make things paper, you glorious zergy kittens.

Haha. I couldn’t agree more, though I did see necessary to express my opinion on it. I personally don’t think I could find something as fun as running around on a small group just destroying things.

[ASH] – Gate of Madness

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

jbernal.1078

jbernal.1078

First I wish to establish that I mean no disrespect, and by no mean am I wishing to start a flame war, nor am I doubting the effectiveness of your “Death Train” as we call it; however, this video is just as impressive as watching a dungeon speed clear from back in Gw1.

Your mob is completely dependent on the builds your characters are running. There is no strategy, no need for thought or consideration of what is going on around you (particularly those who are suppose to be your team mates); just a mindless run around swing as much as you can.

While that is a good, and quite honestly effective, way of playing. I would rather PvE than that. :S

As a member of ET, I wholeheartedly approve your message.

But before I get to the “why”, let me address a few things. Each and every one of us builds our characters to be the most effective they can be and/or the most fun they can be. That is what the [Agg]‘s and the [FoE]’s and the [Ash]’s and every other dern player and guild do. We play games to have fun. Some of us play games because we like to be competitive.

With that being said, [Agg] is a very competitive and very effective guild. They are by no means the only good guild on ET. ET is the sum of our guilds, roaming groups, parties, and individuals. This is something that [Agg] members have stated repeatedly and I respect them for that way more than I respect them for their prodigious skill at WvW. They do tend to get a lot of attention, and that’s great because they have a reputation for getting the job done and that sort of reputation tends to attract a lot of praise and whining, depending on which side of the match you’re on.

They’re 20-25 guild groups also tend to draw other players, especially from the tiny guilds and single players because, frankly, people like to win and are naturally drawn to success. I’m quite sure they don’t hop onto a map and say, “I wonder if we can suck in about 50 more ET peeps so we can run around in one big giant zerg just to tick off our opponents.” But even if they did, hese big giant zergs are super effective, but not necessarily for just the way you think. Sure they can cap Stonemist fairly easily. They can grab keeps and garrisons. BUT, they also take the heat off the smaller groups: the 15 man “zergs” that are capping towers; The 5 man parties that are taking camps; The 2 man parties that are killing Dolyaks, Veterans, and Krait.

EVERYONE has a role to play.

Now, back to why I approve your post: Each and every post like yours probably just provokes guilds like [Agg] to become even more effective, to become even BETTER WvW’ers, to create even more success for Eredon Terrace.

So by all means, to all the whiners, keep up the good work. If nothing else, you’ve got me laughing my butt off.

Please let me make something clear: at no point was I complaining, or whining, or saying that they were better than us, or it was a bad way to play, in fact I praised them for their work and effectiveness, as well as stated that figuring out ways to stop them is the most fun I’ve ever had in Gw2; consequently, and I cannot state this enough, re-read my past statements.

Nevertheless, I do not have such high hopes as to think that you will go back and read my past statements, and perhaps I didn’t express myself correctly then either, this is possible as English is my second language.

I want to clarify that all I said was that even though effective, IN MY OPINION, it seems like a boring type of game play, the same kind of boring that keeps me away from PvE. All I said was that I would rather take a different approach to be successful, an approach in which we can involve not only my team, or my guild, but all the small pugs that appear and wish to have fun. Not just use them at distractions.

That is all I ever wanted to express. I do apologize if my statements were unclear, as I never, as stated before, wanted to start some flame war.

Now lets all be friends and get back to do things our own way. Oh, yes and by all means lets keep all the fights on WvW because that is where the fun is at.

[ASH] – Gate of Madness

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: TallDan.6350

TallDan.6350

Where has all the ET gone, did our resident EB troll eat them all?

Lady suzi ~ Human Guardian {} Gizmo Gregory ~ Asura Engineer
Firezof Arrows ~ Sylvari Ranger {} Hudeeni ~ Norn Mesmer
Ruins of Surmia [KoA]

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

jbernal.1078

First I wish to establish that I mean no disrespect, and by no mean am I wishing to start a flame war, nor am I doubting the effectiveness of your “Death Train” as we call it; however, this video is just as impressive as watching a dungeon speed clear from back in Gw1.

Your mob is completely dependent on the builds your characters are running. There is no strategy, no need for thought or consideration of what is going on around you (particularly those who are suppose to be your team mates); just a mindless run around swing as much as you can.

While that is a good, and quite honestly effective, way of playing. I would rather PvE than that. :S

As a member of ET, I wholeheartedly approve your message.

But before I get to the “why”, let me address a few things. Each and every one of us builds our characters to be the most effective they can be and/or the most fun they can be. That is what the [Agg]‘s and the [FoE]’s and the [Ash]’s and every other dern player and guild do. We play games to have fun. Some of us play games because we like to be competitive.

With that being said, [Agg] is a very competitive and very effective guild. They are by no means the only good guild on ET. ET is the sum of our guilds, roaming groups, parties, and individuals. This is something that [Agg] members have stated repeatedly and I respect them for that way more than I respect them for their prodigious skill at WvW. They do tend to get a lot of attention, and that’s great because they have a reputation for getting the job done and that sort of reputation tends to attract a lot of praise and whining, depending on which side of the match you’re on.

They’re 20-25 guild groups also tend to draw other players, especially from the tiny guilds and single players because, frankly, people like to win and are naturally drawn to success. I’m quite sure they don’t hop onto a map and say, “I wonder if we can suck in about 50 more ET peeps so we can run around in one big giant zerg just to tick off our opponents.” But even if they did, hese big giant zergs are super effective, but not necessarily for just the way you think. Sure they can cap Stonemist fairly easily. They can grab keeps and garrisons. BUT, they also take the heat off the smaller groups: the 15 man “zergs” that are capping towers; The 5 man parties that are taking camps; The 2 man parties that are killing Dolyaks, Veterans, and Krait.

EVERYONE has a role to play.

Now, back to why I approve your post: Each and every post like yours probably just provokes guilds like [Agg] to become even more effective, to become even BETTER WvW’ers, to create even more success for Eredon Terrace.

So by all means, to all the whiners, keep up the good work. If nothing else, you’ve got me laughing my butt off.

Please let me make something clear: at no point was I complaining, or whining, or saying that they were better than us, or it was a bad way to play, in fact I praised them for their work and effectiveness, as well as stated that figuring out ways to stop them is the most fun I’ve ever had in Gw2; consequently, and I cannot state this enough, re-read my past statements.

Nevertheless, I do not have such high hopes as to think that you will go back and read my past statements, and perhaps I didn’t express myself correctly then either, this is possible as English is my second language.

I want to clarify that all I said was that even though effective, IN MY OPINION, it seems like a boring type of game play, the same kind of boring that keeps me away from PvE. All I said was that I would rather take a different approach to be successful, an approach in which we can involve not only my team, or my guild, but all the small pugs that appear and wish to have fun. Not just use them at distractions.

That is all I ever wanted to express. I do apologize if my statements were unclear, as I never, as stated before, wanted to start some flame war.

Now lets all be friends and get back to do things our own way. Oh, yes and by all means lets keep all the fights on WvW because that is where the fun is at.

Attachments:

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

jbernal.1078

Interesting. Now could someone please post some updates?

[ASH] – Gate of Madness

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Score update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: XxNuggetxX.7823

XxNuggetxX.7823

I still see many complaints about the “Pain train” setup and how “boring” it is?

I don’t get this? B4 VK and Agg came down and taught us about:

Ball formation’s.
Effective team combo Field’s.
Effective team Build synergy.
and much more.

We still had zerg’s back b4 they came down but instead of order we had two large masses/zergs with range weaponry (and high DPS/Zerca gear) trying to shoot each other to death…..

How was that more fun than the Team synergy and team setups we now enjoy? To those that say its “Boring”, have you even properly tried it? get your butt in your server TS and learn a bit from the guys that are trying to make a difference to your server’s team co-ordination. I bet you will love it!

XnuggetX: 80 Engineer – Nuggetxxx: 80 Gardian
Bloody Swagmen[BS], Fergs Night Crew.
Senior Member, Commander Tag.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

jbernal.1078

I still see many complaints about the “Pain train” setup and how “boring” it is?

Ball formation’s.
and much more.

We still had zerg’s back b4 they came down but instead of order we had two large masses/zergs with range weaponry (and high DPS/Zerca gear) trying to shoot each other to death…..

How was that more fun than the Team synergy and team setups we now enjoy? To those that say its “Boring”, have you even properly tried it? get your butt in your server TS and learn a bit from the guys that are trying to make a difference to your server’s team co-ordination. I bet you will love it!

That is fine to have Zergs, again I am not complaining about zerging, I’m just saying that the game play isn’t really fun. What is so complicated to understand about this? Have people complained so much that is all you see now?

Either way, I am on TS with my team, and we are the guild that is making a difference. Why do you guys think we are ahead? Its not because we outnumber your zerg; for the record I do find it boring to Zerg, I find it so much more entertaining to go around in a really organized group than being in a big zerg just running around.

*Edit
I should rephrase, we are the alliance that is making a difference.

[ASH] – Gate of Madness

(edited by jbernal.1078)

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Not cool, Agg. I couldn’t tell if it was one of your guys or simply some people tagging along with your group, but your siege on our Bay definitely had some illegal camera zoom action going on just now.

Handle up on your peeps.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Saruon.4085

Saruon.4085

Not cool, Agg. I couldn’t tell if it was one of your guys or simply some people tagging along with your group, but your siege on our Bay definitely had some illegal camera zoom action going on just now.

Handle up on your peeps.

lawl, now we are hackers.

Whats next?

[Aggression] -Relentless by Nature-
We <3 Haters
The Prophet of Aggression

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Vash.9183

Ball formation’s.
and much more.

That is fine to have Zergs, again I am not complaining about zerging, I’m just saying that the game play isn’t really fun. What is so complicated to understand about this? Have people complained so much that is all you see now?

Either way, I am on TS with my team, and we are the guild that is making a difference. Why do you guys think we are ahead? Its not because we outnumber your zerg; for the record I do find it boring to Zerg, I find it so much more entertaining to go around in a really organized group than being in a big zerg just running around.

*Edit

You say you aren’t complaining yet you’re trying so hard to repeat the same message to every person. We get the point. What you say is the law… we must be having no fun at all every single night. Don’t say you don’t have zergs, either, or the screenshots will come flying.

Trust me. Thanks for all the attention, bro.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Handle up on your peeps.

Whats next?

I haven’t said anything negative or complained about your guild thus far. But someone in your little siege group was able to hit our arrow carts that were far out of range without a little camera help, including one that was built almost completely around the corner in the courtyard.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: XxNuggetxX.7823

XxNuggetxX.7823

Ball formation’s.
and much more.

*Edit

My post wasn’t entirely directed at you but at all those who are whining. Oh and just FYI (not trolling just stating a fact) you are “winning” because GoM has a better coverage/off peak manpower not because of your organized small man teams? the proof of this is that GoM is always in last place for PPT during peak and 1st any other time.
Just pointing out the facts. Nothing against your small roaming group’s they have there benefits and we do the same.

EDIT: My horid Spelling.

XnuggetX: 80 Engineer – Nuggetxxx: 80 Gardian
Bloody Swagmen[BS], Fergs Night Crew.
Senior Member, Commander Tag.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Leogolas.6941

Leogolas.6941

Handle up on your peeps.

Sorry that happens.
But in the heat of battle, things happens. Agg cant be responsible for every 1 at the field even if they make up most of the players present there.
It’s not that we did not encounter “weird” stuff from GOM sides, but we brush it aside as there is no point talking about it anyway… Okay I admit, I do complain about such stuff in guild and party chat but that’s about it .

[TSA] The Stuffed Animals
~We Are Deadly When Required~

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

Handle up on your peeps.

Whats next?

well if youre gonna come out and say it then sure you can be hackers.
i dont see anything in battleaxes post about hacks. “illegal camera zoom action” means “person abusing SAB” not “hacker”.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Handle up on your peeps.

Sorry that happens.
But in the heat of battle, things happens. Agg cant be responsible for every 1 at the field even if they make up most of the players present there.
It’s not that we did not encounter “weird” stuff from GOM sides, but we brush it aside as there is no point talking about it anyway… Okay I admit, I do complain about such stuff in guild and party chat but that’s about it .

Understood. Every server has been guilty of things like that at some point. My message was simply to notify them so they could report it if they saw it going on. We’d expect the same head’s up if you saw any weird stuff coming from GoM players, because the vast majority of us don’t tolerate that kind of stuff.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: little ceasar.9254

little ceasar.9254

Handle up on your peeps.

We only had 2-3 sup rams down on the door. Couldn’t have been our siege.

Ashr [AGG]RESSION
CD→SoS→BG→ET→DB→JQ→SoS→
Mag→JQ→SoS→JQ→TC→FA→DB→FA→Mag→TC→KN

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Arganthium.5638

Arganthium.5638

Attachment:

I swear, I didn’t even read that wall of text, I just saw that gif while I was scrolling… Lol. Love it.

Thief|Mesmer|
Theorycrafter

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Hey FC, it’s not only Agg and FoE that take your stuff!

Attachments:

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Kay.5416

Kay.5416

Nice screenshot! I like how varied your group is in appearance.

Ferguson’s Crossing: Heliolite & handful of others

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Nice screenshot! I like how varied your group is in appearance.

Yeah, we look like a bunch of randoms… lol

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

Your score tonight is brought to you by Commander Starlight Honeybuns.

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Cosmic.6047

Cosmic.6047

Congratulations AGG !!!

Class Act ( so I read here before )

Another new T1 strategy well implemented in T8 for a faster success.

Poaching a good size of the active command structure and guild of the opponent server.
The classy part is that you are paying for it at least.

After a few weeks of practicing the methods VK brought to Ferguson a few heads grew
large very quickly and then said the only challenge left was AGG. For the people who are
going to join you the slogan must be “If you can’t beat them , join them”. What an irony.

Obviously Ferguson didn’t enlarge the gates to fit all these big heads.

I’m not sure what this new strategy is called.

“The reverse pain train” ? Maybe ?

It was a fun 2 weeks with balanced match-ups. I doubt we are going to have them like this in the coming ones. For what ever reason it seems that it never passes this threshold and then things start to happen.

Btw. Maybe you should talk to the Gate of Madness night crew as well. This would give you another boost.

Eredon Terrace sure has a great community with all the gold donations collected for the good cause.
Oh … don’t forget to order some keep and tower modification to enlarge the gates for a warm welcome.

Until their arrival I’m sure going to feel funny when I look over my shoulder.

Nice move AGG. Well done indeed and sure classy.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Vash.9183

Congratulations AGG !!!

Poaching a good size of the active command structure and guild of the opponent server.

After a few weeks of practicing the methods VK brought to Ferguson a few heads grew
large very quickly and then said the only challenge left was AGG. For the people who are
going to join you the slogan must be “If you can’t beat them , join them”. What an irony.

It was a fun 2 weeks with balanced match-ups. I doubt we are going to have them like this in the coming ones. For what ever reason it seems that it never passes this threshold and then things start to happen.

Btw. Maybe you should talk to the Gate of Madness night crew as well. This would give you another boost.

Eredon Terrace sure has a great community with all the gold donations collected for the good cause.
Oh … don’t forget to order some keep and tower modification to enlarge the gates for a warm welcome.

what

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Cosmic.6047

what

Please don’t pretend it’s news to you.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Zeke.6037

Zeke.6037

Congratulations AGG !!!

Wait . . . . What?

[Lost] Diva
SF-GOM-SOS-BG-ET-DB-MAG-JQ-SOS-JQ-SOS-TC-BP-TC

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Saruon.4085

Saruon.4085

well this is interesting.

[Aggression] -Relentless by Nature-
We <3 Haters
The Prophet of Aggression

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Kay.5416

Congratulations AGG !!!

Uh. So I too have no idea what you’re referring to. Could you explain?

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Cosmic.6047

Wait . . . . What?

Same to you …. “What” must be an AGG code for something

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Kay.5416

Wait . . . . What?

Am starting to think you are trolling, in which case congratulations, good job! If not, please spit it out. We’ve got plenty of wvw active guilds. Who’s leaving for ET?

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Sororita.3465

[FSU] apparently and no… stay away from our nightcrew.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Zeke.6037

Zeke.6037

Wait . . . . What?

Installed and driving into our way of thinking from day one of being accepted into the guild.

But in all seriousness, I have no idea what you are talking about.

[Lost] Diva
SF-GOM-SOS-BG-ET-DB-MAG-JQ-SOS-JQ-SOS-TC-BP-TC

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Cosmic.6047

Wait . . . . What?

Am starting to think you are trolling, in which case congratulations, good job! If not, please spit it out. We’ve got plenty of wvw active guilds. Who’s leaving for ET?

Go on the Ferguson forum or TS and you are going to know.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Cosmic.6047

Wait . . . . What?

Installed and driving into our way of thinking from day one of being accepted into the guild.

Sure you have no idea … why should you … Was just initiated after the GvG
But hey … Good team play even on the forums. Well done indeed.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Kay.5416

Oooh. Okay, that’s a bummer. I guess we’ll see what happens!

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Wait wait…. okie go.

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Why is the T8 thread so much more fun then the T7 thread this week!?!?!

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Sororita.3465

o my, its goin down.

xoxo what ya doing here! go argue with hod! or are you back to arguing with sf?

Attachments:

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Vash.9183

Wait . . . . What?

We didn’t have a GvG today, we were spectators at KWBH vs FSU GvG. We don’t meddle in politics, so whatever you’re talking about has nothing to do with us. If it’s even factual information that you think you know.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Kay.5416

o my, its goin down.

xoxo what ya doing here! go argue with hod! or are you back to arguing with sf?

That picture hit a critical on my funny bone. Thank you very much, I am saving that pic.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Cosmic.6047

Wait . . . . What?

We didn’t have a GvG today, we were spectators at KWBH vs FSU GvG. We don’t meddle in politics, so whatever you’re talking about has nothing to do with us. If it’s even factual information that you think you know.

“What” ( I’m adapting to the code )

It was on Sunday. Your guild leader should know.
Your forum game is sure very tight.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

To [Agg]: You guys shouldn’t take serious a guy that simply come here to do unfounded accusations… Even more from FC, which I think that deserve the QQ crown that used to belong to SoR (at least in my opinion). Ever since FC became red, they really love to complain about everything… “Oh noes! ET is zerging like SF did!” “GoM nightcrew is a cheap move” “Oh man, Agg have a 200man zerg on our borderland” and so on…

To FC: Also If people are really moving out of FC, they are doing by free will… It’s not like you can control what players do… We had a lot of people going away to HoD during the free transfers and there was nothing we could do about it.

Seriously… Just keep cool and apreciate the new matchup… After so many fights against SF, can’t you have fun for once? Because EVERYONE know your server wasn’t even trying to fight against SF (you guys stated that in this very forum).

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Vash.9183

Wait . . . . What?

You sure are mad about something, that’s for sure. Of course it’s our fault that they’re leaving. It’s always our fault, right?

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Score update from OUR keep…

Attachments:

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Cosmic.6047

Wait . . . . What?

You sure are mad about something, that’s for sure. Of course it’s our fault that they’re leaving. It’s always our fault, right?

Not at all. You guys amuse me

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Kay.5416

Seriously… Just keep cool and apreciate the new matchup… After so many fights against SF, can’t you have fun for once? Because EVERYONE know your server wasn’t even trying to fight against SF (you guys stated that in this very forum).

Oh kittens, I knew something was missing. Hey FC where is my free hivemind upgrade?! >:( all i got is this t-shirt

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Kay.5416

Also GoM, you guys are doing awesomely. Look at those numbers! This is more like it, keep bringing it on.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

All hail commander Starlight Honeybuns!

Attachments:

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Samhaim.8956

Samhaim.8956

lol i must have missed all the QQ posts from FC that jeknar is talking about… however i can see one from ET complaining about FC zerging stonemist….hummm….weird….

Samhaiim ~ Thief

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

jbernal.1078

All hail commander Starlight Honeybuns!

Great job team! Sorry that I am not able to be on as much as I wish. Keep up the great job everyone!

[ASH] – Gate of Madness