4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Deathstroke.5813

Deathstroke.5813

Score update. Gom making up for last week.

Attachments:

Apocalypseed – Tarnished Coast

(edited by Moderator)

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Sweanie.7380

Sweanie.7380

Some great fights past few days. High fives all around.

[TCMM] Muradain / Smackey Kennedy – Gates of Madness

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

Let’s keep things civil. We don’t want T7 to think our thread is interesting, they might come for a visit.

/shudder

With that in mind, stop accusing [Agg] for everything please. [Agg] is good at what they do, and it takes a lot of skill to do it. We can argue until the heat death of the universe over how effective it is in T8, but I’d much rather play the game and find out.

I also sincerely hope that there is no mass exodus from FC. That happened to GoM before (repeatedly) and it sucks. I wouldn’t wish that on anyone. Selfishly, I love this balanced match-up, and a gutted FC would destroy that too.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: ErlendR.6107

ErlendR.6107

Stack, combo field → blast finisher/blast finisher/blast finisher/blast finisher/blast finisher/blast finisher/blast finisher/blast finisher/blast finisher/blast finisher/blast finisher/blast finisher/blast finisher/blast finisher
Im SO pro
/no
-.-

Proud ex-Kaineng T8 best server ever vs DR & FC
FC
Retired

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: DuckzOnFire.4027

DuckzOnFire.4027

I feel like this will be a lovely match up

Duck

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

if there was a mass exodus from FC, I’d try to convince my guild to move there to even things up and keep it a fun match, but moving a maxed out guild is a nightmare… lose bounties treks challenges jps … pay 20g a person… it’s more trouble than its worth with so many players

personally I liked the ability to move around and would love some kind of incentive system but I digress

I got there at the tail end of the gvg (being with one of the guild spvp teams at the time) but I found a lot of the moves that were pulled very disrespectful by the guild we were fighting … jumping the gun etc. It was fun last time when we both had beginners in there and were just trying to get better. Also, on a side note, the guilds that were observing and several players’ comments were pretty inappropriate… you say you’re non drama, but so are we and I would have kicked players saying those things in a heartbeat.

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

(edited by SniffyCube.6107)

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

Because no one has said it aloud, the issue people from FC are complaining about is that Agg is paying for the Ferg guild FSU (ironically stands for Fergs Stand United) to move to ET. The FSU guild was formed around the most experienced commanders who use the TS, aka almost every decent or good commander we have is moving to ET. I think we’re going to have maybe 2-3 decent commanders for all times now.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

Then, we need to make more decent-to-good Commanders. Hell, I should start seriously saving to plant a Dorito on my Mesmer.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

Because no one has said it aloud, the issue people from FC are complaining about is that Agg is paying for the Ferg guild FSU (ironically stands for Fergs Stand United) to move to ET. The FSU guild was formed around the most experienced commanders who use the TS, aka almost every decent or good commander we have is moving to ET. I think we’re going to have maybe 2-3 decent commanders for all times now.

Uh, lol.

You are GREATLY exagerating FSU’s abilities. Only 2 or 3 of them lead to any great success. The more vital issue at stake with them is they’re 10ish players that actually played on a consistent basis with the same group so they had their [censored] together. The other issue is that they commanded during a period of high player activity. But they hardly did it alone. Other guilds were running stuff in other BL’s with much less of the elitist edge that FSU developed over the past week.

This is something this server is missing as we don’t have a large guild (by large I would settle for just 10-20) that play as a guild at all, let alone on a regular basis. We have SS which barely have 5 of them on in the same place at one time, and we have WZ which are in the same boat with barely 5 of them on at the same time.

The ability to lead a zerg is not something of much actual effort as anyone who has seen it done can pull it off after a couple hours of trial an error. Just like FSU managed to do it after a couple hours of a 15min introduction to it from VK. I’m confident we’ll manage without them, but if people wnat to transfer to (or from) FC that’s great. We’re a very open server and welcome anyone who wants to have fun.

Look on the plus side, they’ve burned their bridges with their attitude over the past week and a half so now you can face off against them. I intend to have fun doing it. A new zerg commander will show up to take Pew Pew’s place. Would be fun to 5v5 them by the windmill.

(edited by Atherakhia.4086)

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Darek.1836

Some people just aren’t so intelligent.. I just hope a lot of randoms still use the teamspeak and listen to commanders who still use it.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

T7 couldn’t take the competition with T8….They just had a meltdown over there….SF are getting worried now, little brothers please let us know if GoM starts acting funny….It may be contagious….Take care of yourselves, it is a strange world over here….

Mag Server Leader

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Darek.1836

we may need you guys to come down and teach the new bully a lesson

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

we may need you guys to come down and teach the new bully a lesson

GoM nightcapping crew is a issue that SF wouldn’t be able to handle… Remeber when ET had a night crew too (yeah, the ones that fled to HoD)? I guess it’s our turn to feel dat pain… /shrug

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Darek.1836

Lol it’s nothing new to FC since we had to deal with SoS of the Kaineng

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

T7 couldn’t take the competition with T8….They just had a meltdown over there….SF are getting worried now, little brothers please let us know if GoM starts acting funny….It may be contagious….Take care of yourselves, it is a strange world over here….

Hey, you wanted to be in tier 7 and now you got it =)

We got nothin but Agg to talk about here and they’re all flustered about the attention.

Gate of Madness

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

We got nothin but Agg to talk about here and they’re all flustered about the attention.

We wanted to be out of a matchup that forced us to utterly blow out an undermanned (but admirable) opponent(s) 24/7, in order to gain minuscule points in the hopes of getting a more even match….

Mag Server Leader

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

We wanted to be out of a matchup that forced us to utterly blow out an undermanned (but admirable) opponent(s) 24/7, in order to gain minuscule points in the hopes of getting a more even match….

That’s totally what I said but longer!

Gate of Madness

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

That’s totally what I said but longer!

My point was that while the margins aren’t the same, we have the same problem now, with the only difference being that we do not have to try to own everything in existence to get the needed points….Lots of us are taking mini-breaks from WvW, I have seen a big decline in our regulars…And the score is pretty much on cruise control, I look for us to get a bit more heat next week if we remain in T7.

Mag Server Leader

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

florida state, the guild for fairweathers!

no big loss.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Darkothe.1253

Darkothe.1253

Sounds like it’s a case of “Be careful what you wish for”

On another note, I’d really like to thank our fellow t8 participants this week. The fights have been epic, everyone has been very cordial and polite in the thread and it appears that we’re all having a good time with this close match up.

At this point, I’ve pretty much taken the concept of the tiers in WvWvW and thrown it out the window. GoM is having fun with our new friends in our new neighborhood…and putting a name or designation on this fight does nothing other than diminish our fun and our accomplishments. Who cares what “tier” or “group” ANet has decided to label us? An even match like this is reward enough…if it’s “t8” or “t1”

Keep up the good fights!

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

so….hows it going guys.

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: lujate.5432

lujate.5432

So [FSU] is now on ET? How ironic…

Guilds have been bailing on Ferg for so long, we should be used to it by now.

“Queen of Cheese Builds”

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

so….hows it going guys.

So team aliens is already using their meme? You really belong to T8!

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

so….hows it going guys.

Have you set foot in the T7 thread lately?

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Atherakhia.4086

considering FSU stood for Fergs Stand United I’d say it’s quite ironic

Perhaps now we’ll stand united on their corpses!

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

That’s necrophilia!

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Atherakhia.4086

That’s necrophilia!

Maybe what you’re doing to them while the rest of us are standing on them is….

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Kay.5416

Kay.5416

if there was a mass exodus from FC, I’d try to convince my guild to move there to even things up and keep it a fun match, but moving a maxed out guild is a nightmare… … you say you’re non drama, but so are we and I would have kicked players saying those things in a heartbeat.

Then, we need to make more decent-to-good Commanders. Hell, I should start seriously saving to plant a Dorito on my Mesmer.

Sniffy, you’re one of my favorite people on this board. Diplomacy +10! I would love to see you on our team.

Advent, please do buy the dorito. It’d be awesome to follow you around!

Ferguson’s Crossing: Heliolite & handful of others

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Kay.5416

Kay.5416

Re: this FSU stuff, my thought is now that this is a very successful trolling by someone on their team. I don’t know if it’s just for kittens and giggles or a “Look we are vital for your efforts now bow down mwahaha” but either way, meh. I’ll wait and see just who all really do leave.

Ferguson’s Crossing: Heliolite & handful of others

(edited by Moderator)

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

titanlectro.5029

There is clearly a lot of misinformation going around. Any chance we could get representatives from [Agg] and [FSU] to clear everything up?

This is seriously cutting into our “make fun of T7” time.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Darkothe.1253

Just hopped over to the t7 thread.

shudder

I don’t want to go back there. Can ET/FC/GoM just be best friends forever and leave the crazies in the upper tiers? We’ll be good…I promise.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

And this is how you know you’ve fully joined the Nietzsche Tier. When you start trolling Tiers 1-7 for kittens and giggles. Yea, we’re the Tier System’s bastid children, but we’re
not bloody punks.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Hematuria.4051

Hematuria.4051

We need to figure out how to deal with the GoM night crew. They had all of EB green last night and with a small group of us, we took back overlook. Just shows how few are on at that hour.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Samhaim.8956

Samhaim.8956

Guilds come and go but PUGs are forever?

Samhaiim ~ Thief

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: ErlendR.6107

ErlendR.6107

if there was a mass exodus from FC, I’d try to convince my guild to move there to even things up and keep it a fun match, but moving a maxed out guild is a nightmare… lose bounties treks challenges jps … pay 20g a person… it’s more trouble than its worth with so many players

A true wvwer
/bow
But gems cost 3g right now D:
so is like 30g D:
Is like 10hr farming D:
I hate farm …

Proud ex-Kaineng T8 best server ever vs DR & FC
FC
Retired

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Darek.1836

There is clearly a lot of misinformation going around. Any chance we could get representatives from [Agg] and [FSU] to clear everything up?

I’m close friends with most of the FSU guys so what I said was true. After FSU GvGe Agg apparently Agg was impressed and offered to pay for FSU’s transfers to ET. FSU didn’t take it so seriously at first, but when they brought it up with the server they apparently ran into he typical troll/haters who said FSU doesn’t do kitten. That kinda convinced a few they wanted to move which in turn convinced more to move.. I also need to mention no one has transferred yet and I believe they will be doing so ok Saturday

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Ooooh what…….

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Barbarella.3209

Barbarella.3209

I’m close friends with most of the FSU guys so what I said was true. After FSU GvGe Agg apparently Agg was impressed and offered to pay for FSU’s transfers to ET. FSU didn’t take it so seriously at first, but when they brought it up with the server they apparently ran into he typical troll/haters who said FSU doesn’t do kitten. That kinda convinced a few they wanted to move which in turn convinced more to move.. I also need to mention no one has transferred yet and I believe they will be doing so ok Saturday

It’s Thursday and I will be staying behind. Can’t leave ma family on fergs…. I still think you guys rock.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Hematuria.4051

Hematuria.4051

That sounds like “I’m taking my ball and going home”… but I guess I didn’t hear what the mean trolls said. Here’s hoping they feel the love they are missing in FC.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

After watching the impromptu FSU vs. Agg action there is no doubt they would be a welcomed addition to ET. If the whole thing is troll then it is one great trolling. We now have supporting back story for the rumors. Next we just need a few colorful characters chiming in like its a T7 thread and finally doctored up screen shots showing the passing of the envelopes of of monies.

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

My curiosity overcame my good sense. I peeked at the T7 thread. I was a little concerned about the drama starting to appear in our little thread but after perusing T7, I see I have nothing to worry about (in comparison).

Congratulations to GoM on a strong comeback this week. I’m still enjoying the WvW battles this week and it is a pleasure to converse with everyone on this thread.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Darek.1836

Actually just got a tip that the decision was made before there were insults.. as in they decided to leave last Sunday, and that also not only Agg will be funding it, but also KWBH and FoE

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

Actually just got a tip that the decision was made before there were insults.. as in they decided to leave last Sunday, and that also not only Agg will be funding it, but also KWBH and FoE

But the question is, how are the aliens involved?

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

titanlectro.5029

My curiosity overcame my good sense. I peeked at the T7 thread. I was a little concerned about the drama starting to appear in our little thread but after perusing T7, I see I have nothing to worry about (in comparison).

On top of that, after 3 thread locks (Or is it more? I lost count), I’m sure some of the offenders are still on forum suspension. Yet they still have plenty of troll to go around.

Anyone want to make some predictions on when the next T7 thread lock will be?

My guess is Thursday.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Darek.1836

Obviously part of the aliens plot to force all organized guilds onto 1 served thus allowing them to gang up on the last server.. solidifying their win.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Virsago.1509

Virsago.1509

florida state, the guild for fairweathers!

no big loss.

Being a Gator, I cringe every time I see the [FSU] tag. Good luck to all the [FSU] who decide to leave, hope you find what you are looking for. I’ll be seeing you on the battlefield.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Darkothe.1253

So how did all this drama get started?

(edited by Darkothe.1253)

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Newest update!!!!!!

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

So wait a minute. Is Agg at “fault”? KWBH? FoE? FSU? ET for being what FSU might be looking for in a server? All of FC that may or may not have insulted them and made them feel unwelcomed? I’m not entirely sure what your stance is Moobs, so I’m not necessarily directing this at you, but what exactly is the problem here?

No one is at fault here. Some people like to have fun when they’re playing games and they tend to go where they can have fun

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Kissy.8215

Kissy.8215

I don’t know what’s going on with GoM but I like the score.

Did they close the jumping box or cancel the dragon zergs when I wasn’t looking?

Prepare for your descent into Madness….