4/12 Dragonbrand - Maguuma - Yak's Bend

in WvW

Posted by: Vi Au.8341

Vi Au.8341

You were so eager to be right that you just made up a Mag guild. Zav is on FA. Also, he wasn’t telling NNK to leave…

I laughed, I really didn’t notice he wasn’t on Maguuma. Sorry for that.

But on the other hand, are you 100% sure there isn’t a SU on Mag?

Also, his hypothesis is based on NNK leaving, and in order for him to prove himself right, he would want NNK to leave.

No point giving logic to them, Elano. They’d have stopped arguing otherwise. Initially, it was NNK, TFV, then EA, then TG, and now BP. Maybe KUZO will be next.

They do this, while I’m running with an excellent EA commander, capturing their own BL, with a few others from NNK, KUZO, TFV and a few other guilds who constitute our server.

They still think of us as individual guilds. Maybe this is how they play, and why they don’t capture maps completely during NA times.

They come here to preach us about tactics, team play and what not. I wonder why they’re in 8th place if they knew so much. Keep giving excuses, and you’ll never learn. We’re seventh, and may soon be an undeserved 6th. Keep the inputs coming.

you do know that rating in wvw is all about coverage and not about tactics right?

You do know that coverage is about multiple guilds coordinating on a server, instead of a single guild, right? Logic. Again, you prove my point.

so i am sure that you talked to all your SEA crew that they have to play during their prime time and DB coordinated it and it has nothing to do with them just being on at those hours?

in WvW

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

You do know that coverage is about multiple guilds coordinating on a server, instead of a single guild, right? Logic.

Actually, that is not logical (equitable relationship).

Multiple guilds coordinating can affect/create/imply coverage.

Coverage, by itself, does not imply multiple guilds coordinating together.

[AoN] All or Nothing

in WvW

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

You were so eager to be right that you just made up a Mag guild. Zav is on FA. Also, he wasn’t telling NNK to leave…

Also, his hypothesis is based on NNK leaving, and in order for him to prove himself right, he would want NNK to leave.

No point giving logic to them, Elano. They’d have stopped arguing otherwise. Initially, it was NNK, TFV, then EA, then TG, and now BP. Maybe KUZO will be next.

They do this, while I’m running with an excellent EA commander, capturing their own BL, with a few others from NNK, KUZO, TFV and a few other guilds who constitute our server.

They still think of us as individual guilds. Maybe this is how they play, and why they don’t capture maps completely during NA times.

They come here to preach us about tactics, team play and what not. I wonder why they’re in 8th place if they knew so much. Keep giving excuses, and you’ll never learn. We’re seventh, and may soon be an undeserved 6th. Keep the inputs coming.

you do know that rating in wvw is all about coverage and not about tactics right?

You do know that coverage is about multiple guilds coordinating on a server, instead of a single guild, right? Logic. Again, you prove my point.

so i am sure that you talked to all your SEA crew that they have to play during their prime time and DB coordinated it and it has nothing to do with them just being on at those hours?

Check this out:
http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/35/30

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Vi Au.8341

you did notice that most of the score updates is around the same time zone and its all during your SEA prime time

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

[TG] is probably the hardest to fight. They don’t always run necro heavy, but when they do, it really plays into their hands well. As far as I can tell, they rely on their superior discipline to bait enemy zergs to push into them, while moving backwards or sideways dropping a ton of AOE. I’m always very impressed when I see them, just by how well they stick together. [D|ERP] and [TG] run very very similarly, and a GvG between them would be awesome. We had some of the closest GvG fights with [TG] that we’ve had in months. Some criticisms: not the best stability uptime, at least when they run with a lot of necros (which is admittedly not all the time), and I would utilize veil more if I were them. It seems wrong to not push, but their patience really rewards them. Overall, the best guild on Dragonbrand, bar none.

We certainly appreciate this. [TG] will be glad to know that you find us challenging when we aren’t running around as Meese.

We had the opportunity to fight against [D|ERP] awhile. It wasn’t a true GvG, but it was [TG] & Company vs. [D|ERP] & Company and they certainly do a lot of the things we do. We had to change our tactics often to prevent [D|ERP] from pulling us into range of the Legendary defenders at the waypoint and whenever we veiled, they would quickly put up walls to block us. It was a very entertaining, but highly mobile and drawn out fight.

When [D|ERP] runs with 20, there’s really not much they can’t do. I love observing their fighting style, because it’s the polar opposite of mine, and it works really well. Same with you guys. Your style is awesome for big fights. I think you had a little bit of trouble adapting to GvG style Red Guard/VotF fighting when [PYRO] and [ME] GvG’d you guys, but I hope you don’t give up on it. With your discipline and numbers, and what will probably be a pretty long matchup, I really want strong GvG partners for guilds like [PYRO], [ME], [DFND], [WäR], and [D|ERP], and you guys, along with [TFV] and [Me] from Yak’s can definitely provide that!

I am always hoping to improve my guild’s open field, and so any time you guys want to spar/GvG, just PM me. Bronade has my mumble info, so he can hop on anytime he likes. We just got a bunch of new recruits, so this week and next week we’ll probably train them up to our style of play. It’d be awesome if we could exchange critiques of each other’s play after matches, so that we both improve.

This is an open invitation to any guild, really, that wants to work on open field. I don’t harbor any hatred to [BP], [CL], [NNK], [EA], [Rawr], or anyone else. Any guild that is willing to work with me, I will work with, regardless of reputation or server. [PYRO] is definitely not the best, or most disciplined, or numerous guild, but I can promise you we’ll give good fights, and hopefully both improve from it. PM me in game (ParaldaWind.4523) and I’ll do my best to set something up.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

(edited by ParaldaWind.4523)

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

FA hasn’t gotten transfers…not sure why everyone claims we have

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Araito.5869

Araito.5869

Excuses bro. Everyone and their mother loves excuses.

in WvW

Posted by: Magicalsoul.3016

Magicalsoul.3016

[TFV] looking for GVG guilds to have a friendly match or two during the weekend.

Most of the guild is in Taiwan so we will most likely be having some trouble organising a suitable time during the weekdays, if any guild is interested in a few matches after the reset this weekend, please mail me in-game to arrange a time.

in WvW

Posted by: Atine.8623

Atine.8623

BP can take anything they want, after they lose all their rams, catas, trebs, and then run around on a wall until we send half of our people to fight a CL zerg on 3 different fronts.

You must have calculated the opportunity cost, and that’s the risk that you decided to take when you decided to split your forces, just saying.

you did notice that most of the score updates is around the same time zone and its all during your SEA prime time

Do you ever update the scores? It’s a community’s effort, you gotta update the scores in NA times too! Besides, how are you gonna tell an Asian player to update the score if he’s not online

EDIT: typo

Sanctum Of Roger “Oldroar” Rall
Cras es Noster!
My posts are strictly my own, they do not represent my server nor my guild.

in WvW

Vi Au.8341

How about we put this to a test? Tell NNK to take a break for a week, and see what the score will be?

We actually dont need to ask them that. look up 1 tier and that scenario is what would happen if NNK/TFV decided not to show up.

I hope DB realize how lucky they are because they are the backbone of DB

in WvW

Posted by: Efface.8460

Efface.8460

How about we put this to a test? Tell NNK to take a break for a week, and see what the score will be?

We actually dont need to ask them that. look up 1 tier and that scenario is what would happen if NNK/TFV decided not to show up.

I hope DB realize how lucky they are because they are the backbone of DB

Luv is the backbone of DB!

Luv trumps hate everytime, and is why the universe hasn’t imploded yet!

like duh

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

Who was coordinating with the home bl defense the day BP took a keep?

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Oh good, we’re back to this. I hate you all.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Calvin.5380

I think we’re all in agreement here. NNK, TFV and KUSO are the backbone of DB. They make our server strong. If it weren’t for them, we will be T7/8

Same goes for EA, Duel, TG, Uhoh and all other NA guilds who tirelessly turn up every day to defend/capture during NA prime time. We will be T7/8 without them.

Any disagreement?

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: rice.5376

rice.5376

Sorry Saiyr, I had to. <3

I think we’re all in agreement here. NNK, TFV and KUSO are the backbone of DB. They make our server strong. If it weren’t for them, we will be T7/8

Same goes for EA, Duel, TG, Uhoh and all other NA guilds who tirelessly turn up every day to defend/capture during NA prime time. We will be T7/8 without them.

Any disagreement?

I disagree with you being in t7/8 without NNK and TFV, you’d be t3/t4.

Bacon, Bacon, BACON!
Bubônix: Engy
Server: Maguuma Guild: [PYRO]

in WvW

Calvin.5380

Any disagreement?

Okay. Point taken. Any other disagreements, or shall we close this chapter here?

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Efface.8460

The post was in more in the line of, DB’s NA wouldn’t stand a chance in hell without NNK and TFV.

I think you all had a lead for about 30 mins this week

That’s some NA crew you have

If your in the market for an education, I’d recommend: http://www.mit.edu/

in WvW

Posted by: The Goat.1940

The Goat.1940

Any disagreement?

who knows? it’s all hypothetical and really does not matter. awe the posts were deleted! no more grumpy cat : (

Necrotic Sushi – Necro
Elephant Ambush [EA] , Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

saiyr.3071

The post was in more in the line of, DB’s NA wouldn’t stand a chance in hell without NNK and TFV.

If you played during NA at all you would know that’s not remotely true. Please stop trolling.

in WvW

Calvin.5380

Leave it guys, it’s all hypothetical, as Goat mentioned.

You win. Your server is elite. Your NA is elite. We barely win because of our SEA coverage.

Let’s move on.

Dragonbrand

in WvW

rice.5376

Any disagreement?

who knows? it’s all hypothetical and really does not matter. awe the posts were deleted! no more grumpy cat : (

http://cdn.grumpycats.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Nov-17v3.jpg – There ya go.

Bacon, Bacon, BACON!

in WvW

Efface.8460

If you played during NA at all you would know that’s not remotely true. Please stop trolling.

I remember ticking 300 a few hours post reset….Am I playing in the wrong timezone?

in WvW

Efface.8460

Leave it guys, it’s all hypothetical, as Goat mentioned.

You win. Your server is elite. Your NA is elite. We barely win because of our SEA coverage.

Let’s move on.

Bah….no fun…but ok

in WvW

kfarb.6732

What? You were just posting about wiping their BL.

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Don’t mess with me Do It I have all the Mulans!!!!

(edited by Moderator)

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Welcome back to our thread, GW2 Moderator

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in WvW

rice.5376

Welcome back to our thread, GW2 Moderator

That Moderator is so cute, I think he or she needs some hugs.

Bacon, Bacon, BACON!

in WvW

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Score update!

P.S. In between class, and trolling LA in my chest

Attachments:

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in WvW

Posted by: Ethose.5694

Ethose.5694

Appreciate the frequent score updates Gellor. Thanks for helping those guys at work.

Ethose (EA)
Born and Raised on Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Kelvingts.2035

Kelvingts.2035

Every week the losing server will find any excuse possible to subject to their margin or tiny difference in score. Who ever we are that is trying to convince another server otherwise isn’t making any progress.

Kelvingts – Human Warrior
Adventurethyme [BMO] , Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Casey.9687

Casey.9687

To Dragonbrand From AI with love…=D

in WvW

kerona.3465

Every week the losing server will find any excuse possible to subject to their margin or tiny difference in score. Who ever we are that is trying to convince another server otherwise isn’t making any progress.

Every week the winning server will accuse the other two servers of making excuses for obvious population imbalances.

Maguuma [PYRO]

in WvW

Posted by: Suralin.3947

Suralin.3947

I cried with I saw |Fate| get downed at the end… such cool dudes |Fate| and |Luck| are. sniff sniff

DragonBrand – Terror Gaming [TG]
Fer Aline – Thf; Suralinta – Rgr; Alyra Va Tel – Ele; Mer Aline – War

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Every week I still find it amusing

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Looks like the same thing that happens every morning to me.

…it’s not like their clocks move any slower or faster in Asia…

Oh my! Thanks for sharing this! I was actually about to purchase a ticket to Asia in an attempt to figure out the mystery of clocks.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in WvW

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

zzz

I only talked about BP should be more caring about their bl, and suddenly another train hits the train wreck that these matchup threads already is.

I guess I’ll take the blame for all of it.

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonHandHiro.9574

CrimsonHandHiro.9574

Stealth, it’s not your fault. Some people are just really irrationally defensive when presented with criticism, whether it’s valid or playful ribbing amongst rivals.

Anyway It’s just painful to read how circular this thread is.

in WvW

Gellor.6497

Out of class for the night!

P.S. I promise a salad update at some point!

Attachments:

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in WvW

Gellor.6497

Noobles photobombed me!

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in WvW

kerona.3465

BP gets so defensive. You could compliment them and they would still come on here and pitch a fit. They make Tarnished Coast look light hearted by comparison.

Ruining Mags PvF troll bait attempts is what I live for, the stale witty comments mags make get old after awhile. Other then that keep baiting.

Did you hear the one about Mulan?

Maguuma [PYRO]

in WvW

Posted by: The Cleaner.6974

The Cleaner.6974

hey yaks thanks for the picnic at your spawn this morning

<3 -DragonBrand

in WvW

Calvin.5380

I cried with I saw |Fate| get downed at the end… such cool dudes |Fate| and |Luck| are. sniff sniff

One day, while the elite Maggie server sleeps, Imma destroy all walls of their keep with my puny dagger, and not take the keep. That day, I’ll avenge our friends’ sacrifice.

Dragonbrand

in WvW

kfarb.6732

Good defense (and maybe scouting) of YB garrison a few minutes ago. We got those golems there rather quick, but even without a waypoint you had a ton of people rush into the lord room to wipe us out.

in WvW

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

The following weeks will be as follows:

Db will continue to win. Yes it will be while yaks and mag sleeps. Yes it will be mostly with pvd. We know they know, its no ones fault. Im sure even their sea team gets bored just pvding.

Yaks and mag will continue to fight for second, with db deciding who wins ultimately by who they attack during that time.

People will contiue to kitten on this forum about server x vs server y.

The only real way to hurt db would be for a double team during mags and yaks na prime. But, neither server makes alliances and hates them (cept yaks, i heard they are aligned with everyone at this point, at the same time), and i do believe both servers are really just looking for good fights, so will butt yeads with anyone and everyone.

And then the whole thieves and eles op, cake > pie, better tactics, , unclassy sportsmanship, fight club, gvg, guild x sucks, server y destroyed server z zerg with less players, yadda yadda yadda….

I think i got it all.

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Db will continue to win. Yes it will be while yaks and mag sleeps. Yes it will be mostly with pvd. We know they know, its no ones fault. Im sure even their sea team gets bored just pvding.

Yaks and mag will continue to fight for second, with db deciding who wins ultimately by who they attack during that time.

The only real way to hurt db would be for a double team during mags and yaks na prime. But, neither server makes alliances and hates them (cept yaks, i heard they are aligned with everyone at this point, at the same time), and i do believe both servers are really just looking for good fights, so will butt yeads with anyone and everyone.

And then the whole thieves and eles op, cake > pie, better tactics, , unclassy sportsmanship, fight club, gvg, guild x sucks, server y destroyed server z zerg with less players, yadda yadda yadda….

I think i got it all.

This gets a +1

Basically translates to … don’t stop the train, get the f on, or move b get out the way.

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in WvW

Posted by: lani.7431

lani.7431

Umm.. I don’t get it. You held a choke against disorganized pugs. Is that what your trying to taunt DB with? Or am I completely wrong? That choke point is awesome btw it is one of my favorites. about 15 EA held it against a SoS zerg of 30 plus with no seige of our own. All walls and gate down.. They even knocked out the bridge and built trebs and catas to siege us to death. Sad we didn’t record it D

Btw.. I heard you moved to Dragonbrand or were you just spying/visiting friends ?

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

(edited by lani.7431)

in WvW

Calvin.5380

I think i got it all.

+1, but this is not fair! You’re having all the fun by yourself!

And you forgot to mention that Maggies are elite.

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: AlfieStowers.4219

AlfieStowers.4219

You should of posted when AI versed DNA.
And AI lost 3 in a row.

Ze Illusionist – (OG)

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

sorry, i’m a bit lost here… NNK leaving Db ? Quitting game or transferring ? or have i misread about it ?

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in WvW

kfarb.6732

+1, but this is not fair! You’re having all the fun by yourself!

And you forgot to mention that Maggies are elite.

Can you post the details on this raffle you’re running? It sounds fun