4/12 Dragonbrand - Maguuma - Yak's Bend

in WvW

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

sorry, i’m a bit lost here… NNK leaving Db ? Quitting game or transferring ? or have i misread about it ?

Misread

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

ah ok………………….

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in WvW

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

I still think we haven’t seen the full might of Yak’s in the past 2 weeks. Maggies may be the elite server, but I think Yak’s can beat them if they both play to their full potential.

Any disagreements?

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

I still think we haven’t seen the full might of Yak’s in the past 2 weeks. Maggies may be the elite server, but I think Yak’s can beat them if they both play to their full potential.

Any disagreements?

Yak’s Bend has an older playerbase so they have real-life responsibilities (work, family) to tend to and aren’t on as much. They also have a few folks taking college finals around this time. So, they haven’t been as active this week. I’m sure in due time they will rally the troops and come out swinging. They might even schedule a raid to try and overcome Maguuma.

And speaking as someone from Maguuma, I don’t think we’re elite, but I appreciate the compliment. “We always have something to learn!” is the attitude we carry into any fight.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in WvW

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Any disagreements?

Yak’s Bend has an older playerbase so they have real-life responsibilities (work, family) to tend to and aren’t on as much. They also have a few folks taking college finals around this time. So, they haven’t been as active this week. I’m sure in due time they will rally the troops and come out swinging. They might even schedule a raid to try and overcome Maguuma.

And speaking as someone from Maguuma, I don’t think we’re elite, but I appreciate the compliment. “We always have something to learn!” is the attitude we carry into any fight.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT IS THIS.

Best logic I’ve ever seen.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Martrim.1078

Martrim.1078

Any disagreements?

i don’t even……….

Takara Chan ~ (Thief)
Tamoko Chan ~ (Necro)
[PYRO] #MagSwag

in WvW

Posted by: soupreme.6540

soupreme.6540

SEA is maguuma’s go to QQ in PvF pinch it’s so funny. Such poor sports its really sad. I’m sad for you, your PvF warriors sound like broken records.

This is hilarious coming from an EA.
I was gonna pass up on mentioning this but after reading this I couldn’t help myself.
A couple nights ago when a small group of Mags and I (about 10 of us) took a tower from 4 DB (3 of which were EA). After we had capped the tower the group of EA decided to add me to the party and insult me, accuse me of exploiting and even complained about us ‘zerging’ (lol). Calling us poor sports whilst yourself being just as bad is quite ironic.
(Semi-side note: the guy was so mad he didn’t even ask me to leave party, he LEFT WvW to LA just so he could kick me from party.)
(I also have the name of the person who was raging at me.)

Maguuma
Guardian – Too Much Salad … Ranger – Salad N (Pet)
[OG] / [VR]

in WvW

Calvin.5380

SEA is maguuma’s go to QQ in PvF pinch it’s so funny. Such poor sports its really sad. I’m sad for you, your PvF warriors sound like broken records.

This is hilarious coming from an EA.
I was gonna pass up on mentioning this but after reading this I couldn’t help myself.
A couple nights ago when a small group of Mags and I (about 10 of us) took a tower from 4 DB (3 of which were EA). After we had capped the tower the group of EA decided to add me to the party and insult me, accuse me of exploiting and even complained about us ‘zerging’ (lol). Calling us poor sports whilst yourself being just as bad is quite ironic.
(Semi-side note: the guy was so mad he didn’t even ask me to leave party, he LEFT WvW to LA just so he could kick me from party.)
(I also have the name of the person who was raging at me.)

Attachments:

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Wick.1280

Wick.1280

I think the score speaks for itself.
DB won you lost, get over it.

You can hope that DB moves up in a tier so you can get up. That is all.

(edited by Wick.1280)

in WvW

Posted by: Pyroatheist.9031

Pyroatheist.9031

You can hope that DB moves up in a tier so you can get up. That is all.

When DB moves up a tier, Kaineng will be moving down. Things aren’t gonna suddenly become all sunshine and roses down here in T3 with that switch.

in WvW

Posted by: Sokar Rostau.7316

Sokar Rostau.7316

I think the score speaks for itself.
DB won you lost, get over it.

They can’t. That’s the problem. DB knows exactly what we are up against if we go up a tier because we have fought almost every server above us and have been slaughtered by them. You see, while these guys are ranting about, and mocking, our “night crew” they simply don’t understand that all of the servers above us have, more or less, 24/7 coverage. They have larger “night crews” than we do, and they have “day crews” to match. In other words, if, and when, we swap with Kaineng these guys will simply not show up in wvw after the weekend because Kaineng will nightcap everything and annihilate them during the day… just like they did when they passed through t3 on the way up and just like FA and TC do every time they visit us. They’ll just come to the forums and whine.

Dragonbrand – Reforged Vanguard [ReVa]
Kyxha 80 Ranger, Sokar 80 Necro
Niobe 80 Guardian, Symbaoe 45 Ele

in WvW

Posted by: Outatime.5183

Outatime.5183

Sick of people running away in this game -_-

Oh noes its an even fight! I better run back to my zerg!

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

We’re not actually ranting or mocking them…it’s mostly just you guys persisting in talking about it.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: Casey.9687

Casey.9687

To Dragonbrand From AI with love…=D

Umm.. I don’t get it. You held a choke against disorganized pugs. Is that what your trying to taunt DB with? Or am I completely wrong? That choke point is awesome btw it is one of my favorites. about 15 EA held it against a SoS zerg of 30 plus with no seige of our own. All walls and gate down.. They even knocked out the bridge and built trebs and catas to siege us to death. Sad we didn’t record it D

Btw.. I heard you moved to Dragonbrand or were you just spying/visiting friends ?

Just visiting friends, and yea just a little fun with DB don’t get so defensive =D

in WvW

Wick.1280

DB won this tear, let us not post kitten, let us not out play. We won. We out played. Kitten that.

in WvW

Wick.1280

Killjoy face it…Dragonbrand is a better server. That is a proven fact.

in WvW

Posted by: Casey.9687

Casey.9687

Killjoy face it…Dragonbrand is a better server. That is a proven fact.

Dragonbrand has twice the population of Yaks bend, don’t mistake numbers for being better =D

in WvW

Wick.1280

What? All,we have heard “We are getting beat by Sea”
Now we have twice as many, cute.

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

did db always have this many kitten talkers? i dont remember any of this when kaining was moving up and fought db and mag for a couple weeks.

did people suddenly grow big heads?

mag on the other hand, wtf happened man, threads these days are a disappointment, not a single locked thread in like a month.

in WvW

Posted by: Suralin.3947

Suralin.3947

In any case, your new PvF warriors have serious issues. At least Mag is adorable.

It’s okay, guys! As the newly titled “Best Guild of DB” (-Commander Paralda – Leader of [PYRO]), [TG] will be more than happy to balance out the PvF with the occasional joking WvW raids in-game. Yesterday, in Mag BL, we fought [PYRO] and [D|ERP] with a new guild [rB]. After awhile, we had enough members to go about and do our own thing. Then we placed down rams on the bridge south of Hills. Fun battles there, [PYRO]. Unfortunately, because I’m EST, I had to leave shortly after that. So I hope more fun was had with you guys.

DragonBrand – Terror Gaming [TG]
Fer Aline – Thf; Suralinta – Rgr; Alyra Va Tel – Ele; Mer Aline – War

in WvW

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Morning Mag/YB/DB,

as promised!

Attachments:

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in WvW

Calvin.5380

Funny to see Maggies complain about PvF and in-game losses. Don’t lose heart, friends. When you move back to tier 4, you’ll be able to run your Karma trains again.

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Ordibble.3092

Ordibble.3092

I’m pretty sure they aren’t complaining about there being PvF. Between the humourlessness and the questionable literacy, I’m guessing they are more complaining about the quality, or lack thereof, of it.

in WvW

Posted by: Fenikkusu.1569

Fenikkusu.1569

I was asked to come to db. You don’t want my drama tho so.

Spray hi to Hyrr. Love ya!

Selene Luminare [Commander/Elementalist]
Asiske [Fractals/Guardian]
Princess Mononoke [ Experimental/Ranger]

in WvW

Posted by: Strippling.3524

Strippling.3524

LOL, Yaks Bend just took Stonemist during SEA prime. How in the world did that happen? C’mon DB pik you’re game up, gotta prepare your kittens for a good spanking in tier 2

Talons [BT]

in WvW

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

LOL, Yaks Bend just took Stonemist during SEA prime. How in the world did that happen? C’mon DB pik you’re game up, gotta prepare your kittens for a good spanking in tier 2

Good job, seriously. You guys win the week in my heart.

in WvW

Gellor.6497

So, because we lost SM during SEA prime = kitten kicking in T2? So what does this say when DB takes SM during NA prime? See both are stupid, however good job taking SM. Not sure what else to say

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in WvW

Posted by: Pooka.3420

Pooka.3420

Did you have to bust out Grumpy Cat? Really?

Highbeams(Druid) Pooka Pook(Ranger) – Yaks Bend

in WvW

Posted by: Strippling.3524

Strippling.3524

So, because we lost SM during SEA prime = kitten kicking in T2? So what does this say when DB takes SM during NA prime? See both are stupid, however good job taking SM. Not sure what else to say

A well earned victory by Yaks Bend. Yaks Bend is the only server in the tier to take stonemist during DB prime time. Therefore, this makes Yaks Bend the best server in the tier at taking SM from DB during SEA prime time.

Talons [BT]

in WvW

Posted by: Efface.8460

Efface.8460

Dude… U totally stole the disco mini from Mag

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FE4rtw7EJKg

in WvW

Posted by: Mister Mustard.7203

Mister Mustard.7203

A well earned victory by Yaks Bend. Yaks Bend is the only server in the tier to take stonemist during DB prime time. Therefore, this makes Yaks Bend the best server in the tier at taking SM from DB during SEA prime time.

That is the undeniable truth. Great job, guys!

in WvW

Posted by: Araito.5869

Araito.5869

Score Update…. lol

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Pooka.3420

Pooka.3420

Pooka respects you.. Yaks Bend appreciates your hard work. We have to work harder.

Highbeams(Druid) Pooka Pook(Ranger) – Yaks Bend

in WvW

Gellor.6497

I’ll hand that to YB for taking SM during the SEA time, but don’t generalize that into us getting our butts kicked in T2. I mostly saw FoW, think that is the tag, but yea good job!

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in WvW

Posted by: Araito.5869

Araito.5869

Pooka respects you.. Yaks Bend appreciates your hard work. We have to work harder.

See it’s manly people like this that make me respect Yak’s Bend and Maguuma.

in WvW

Posted by: Aeonblade.8709

Aeonblade.8709

Great fights last night in DBBL and EB, had a blast fighting you Yak’s and Mags, and that is an impressive NA zerg you have Mag, hadn’t seen it full force before!

Anarai Aeonblade [GASM] – Guardian – DB
RIP my fair Engi and Ranger, you will be missed.

in WvW

Calvin.5380

Well done Yak’s. You just proved my point. Skill-wise (in game), Yak’s > Mags.

Mags need to learn from Yak’s

Dragonbrand

(edited by Calvin.5380)

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

We took SM like you asked. I still love you.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in WvW

Posted by: Loki.4139

Loki.4139

Stop the fighting,

You’re making Pino mad.

Pino is Cute, not Mad

Lôkíi
Commander
[NNK]

in WvW

Posted by: Therane.3846

Therane.3846

Score Update…. lol

I guess you guys are just too good for us :/

in WvW

Calvin.5380

We took SM like you asked. I still love you.

You guys are elite. Respect.

Dragonbrand

in WvW

saiyr.3071

In any case, your new PvF warriors have serious issues. At least Mag is adorable.

It’s okay, guys! As the newly titled “Best Guild of DB” (-Commander Paralda – Leader of [PYRO]), [TG] will be more than happy to balance out the PvF with the occasional joking WvW raids in-game. Yesterday, in Mag BL, we fought [PYRO] and [D|ERP] with a new guild [rB]. After awhile, we had enough members to go about and do our own thing. Then we placed down rams on the bridge south of Hills. Fun battles there, [PYRO]. Unfortunately, because I’m EST, I had to leave shortly after that. So I hope more fun was had with you guys.

Sadly, I only saw you guys shortly. We came back from YB to reinforce at SE tower and left immediately. Dunno if you saw our groups earlier, cuz I was at work then. That one fight I was there for was kinda crappy on our part since we were still streaming in and then Paralda jumped out of the tower and rushed in, so we felt like we had to reinforce without being ready.

Anyway, we should have a fight club at DB windmill today.

in WvW

Posted by: mekkanic.4759

mekkanic.4759

I miss the good ole days where seige placement along with coordinati……bleh nevermind…

[Agg] ression

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

I was actually looking for the alleged hacker that a DB poster screened but the post went poof. Our mod is a busy bee.

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

in WvW

saiyr.3071

It’s not really worth it to look unless he’s from a known guild. And he wasn’t.

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Yeah, we had a lot of good fights. [D|ERP] had to keep jumping in and out of the map, so the fights were fairly even, and very enjoyable!

I seriously love fighting [TG]. Your style is so dissimilar to ours, that we’re really learning a lot.

[TG] & [PYRO] bffs. <3

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

(edited by ParaldaWind.4523)

in WvW

Gellor.6497

I’m getting bored making Access table so here is a score update!

Attachments:

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in WvW

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

I would like to thank the mag and db zergs that kept attacking Ogre Watch in EBBL while I was in charge of it. Tues mag was able to get the wall down before it was fortified, and DB almost got it down thursday.

But yet our excellent response time and fighting spirit kept it safe and sound, and many bags were had.

And mag, stop being annoying with your trebs on harpy hill…

Edit:
Also, I wish i screen shotted it, but I was laughing when DB was trying to hide behind the wall in the OL courtyard, while I stood watching the whole time and warning.

(edited by Serophous.9085)

in WvW

Posted by: SmoothHussler.6387

SmoothHussler.6387

Funny to see Maggies complain about PvF and in-game losses. Don’t lose heart, friends. When you move back to tier 4, you’ll be able to run your Karma trains again.

What the kitten are you on about? We’re not loosing 2nd to Yaks.

Maguuma: Thug Life: [DERP][ME][PYRO] and other assorted dead guilds.

in WvW

Posted by: Kronyx.2570

Kronyx.2570

What the kitten are you on about? We’re not loosing 2nd to Yaks.

Well we brought the point gap closer this week. So maybe next match

Rheayas – 80 Guardian
Guild Leader Of [LOOT]
Yaks Bend Allaince Commander [YBA]