4/12 Dragonbrand - Maguuma - Yak's Bend

in WvW

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

Funny to see Maggies complain about PvF and in-game losses. Don’t lose heart, friends. When you move back to tier 4, you’ll be able to run your Karma trains again.

What the kitten are you on about? We’re not loosing 2nd to Yaks.

If points told the whole story, we wouldn’t have had 9 pages of fun on this thread, right?

I’m just saying that if Yak’s had an NA presence as strong as Mags, they’d have been in reckoning for the 7th place, and not barely achieve 8th like Mags.

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

Eight is great.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in WvW

Posted by: The Goat.1940

The Goat.1940

mag, what ever happened to the flame rams? they use to pop up in the most random places, haven’t seen any from you guys… was one of my fav parts of having you as opponents.

Necrotic Sushi – Necro
Elephant Ambush [EA] , Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: SmoothHussler.6387

SmoothHussler.6387

Funny to see Maggies complain about PvF and in-game losses. Don’t lose heart, friends. When you move back to tier 4, you’ll be able to run your Karma trains again.

If points told the whole story, we wouldn’t have had 9 pages of fun on this thread, right?

I’m just saying that if Yak’s had an NA presence as strong as Mags, they’d have been in reckoning for the 7th place, and not barely achieve 8th like Mags.

If.

Maguuma: Thug Life: [DERP][ME][PYRO] and other assorted dead guilds.

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Score update time EST timezone

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: JaNordy.6149

JaNordy.6149

mag, what ever happened to the flame rams? they use to pop up in the most random places, haven’t seen any from you guys… was one of my fav parts of having you as opponents.

Some of us still try to put flame rams everywhere. Mag is now a tryhard server full of fail and cries about wasting supply. I make sure to waste as much supply as possible, I do it only for attention though clearly.

http://i.imgur.com/aPsRVI4.jpg

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

Looks like you just made a dolyak’s day to me.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

in WvW

Calvin.5380

Looks like you just made a dolyak’s day to me.

lol!

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

That pic is full of win, even gets his daily as reward for win.

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in WvW

The Goat.1940

Some of us still try to put flame rams everywhere. Mag is now a tryhard server full of fail and cries about wasting supply. I make sure to waste as much supply as possible, I do it only for attention though clearly.

+1 way too funny!

Necrotic Sushi – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: TrunkMonkey.7589

TrunkMonkey.7589

I’d like to thank OTG and BOMB of Yak’s Bend for the free and easy karma/badges in Mag BL. Much appreciated.

TrunkMonkey | Ink Eyez | Ima Kitty Kat | Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Final score update of the night for me!

Attachments:

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in WvW

Posted by: Puddin Cheeks.8539

Puddin Cheeks.8539

Cross-Eyed Norn taking a rest!
Sorry for Double-Update but couldn’t resist!

Attachments:

- Puddin Cheeks [W]
- [EA] Elephant Ambush
- DragonBrand since 8/25/12

in WvW

Posted by: Efface.8460

Efface.8460

It must be hard being so abjectly mentally deficient. I sympathize, I truly do.

Uh oh, here comes the big boy words!

Over-ripped with elite!

in WvW

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Over-ripped with elite!

y u bad4 guuuuuuuuuurl?

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: sdsakuragi.8170

sdsakuragi.8170

Huge is busy with a RL project this week. We’ll resume our Flame Ram crop circles as soon as he’s back.

in WvW

Calvin.5380

If Mag had a SEA presence as strong as DB’s, we’d be guaranteed 7th place.

Oooh, the Elite have spoken

If Mags had SEA presence as strong as DB’s, you’d still be squandering it the way you squander your NA presence. Lol!

You need some love. You truly do.

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

Stay strong, Dragonbrand, don’t let Maguuma get to you.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

in WvW

Efface.8460

Over-ripped with elite!

y u bad4 guuuuuuuuuurl?

dude, you totally made me delete my first reply….that’s some next level kitten right there

(edited by Efface.8460)

in WvW

Posted by: wolfden.6841

wolfden.6841

Thanks to all for another week of battles

:)

windsorcoke 80 necro|active ingredients 80 ele

in WvW

Pinko.2076

Lion’s Arch Score Update

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

Lion’s Arch Score Update

Squandering.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in WvW

Efface.8460

Lion’s Arch Score Update

Squandering.

Stop hatin on fractals

in WvW

Posted by: Kaga.7629

Kaga.7629

The second week of the matchup, and these are the observations :
- NO RESPECT! Yak’s Bend made a desperate post-reset weekend gambit to try to crush us over the weekend on NA time, but they were eventually punched down to third place yet again. Nice try tho.
- Yaks are still the better individual players than DB out of the matchup. DB can only really play the numbers game, and they fold when pushed around without their 2.5 friends helping. That made yaks the only ones worth fighting this week on maguuma, since they are the ones that might surprise you with a new trick.
- Yaks started modifying their tactics to fight DBstyle zergs, and showed excellent zerg discipline by wednesday.
- The second week of the matchup reminded me of WEST SIDE STORY : It starts with 2 guys, knife to knife, mano a mano….. and it somehow ends up with 30 funny-lookin dudes who came from nowhere, dancing and singing over 2 corpses. WEST SIDE STORY BABY!

—Kaga Konikora (aka ze evil frostkeep defense director)
Beware, for Commander Kaga farms j00, ktrainer!
r.i.p [iLL] Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

I do it only for attention though clearly.

Sum ppls dun no how 2 njoy da game.

Attachments:

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

you need to make it into a collage

in WvW

Posted by: SmoothHussler.6387

SmoothHussler.6387

DB is all numbers little substance.

Stay strong, Dragonbrand, don’t let Maguuma get to you.

Be wary friend. If your server-mates see you speaking in a language other than your native elvish they will cast ye out of the realm.

Maguuma: Thug Life: [DERP][ME][PYRO] and other assorted dead guilds.

(edited by SmoothHussler.6387)

in WvW

Posted by: Suralin.3947

Suralin.3947

[PYRO] & [D|ERP] I don’t think you guys belong on Maguuma. You guys are way too fun and nice compared to [ME] and [iLL]. We trade [BP] for you guys, eh?

DragonBrand – Terror Gaming [TG]
Fer Aline – Thf; Suralinta – Rgr; Alyra Va Tel – Ele; Mer Aline – War

in WvW

Pinko.2076

Mag are all soft and kind like babycats, you just need to get to know them.

in WvW

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Morning DB/YB/MAG

Fresh off the 1st port of coffee

Attachments:

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in WvW

Posted by: TassyTas.2147

TassyTas.2147

Been a good night :P good back and forth for SM/Valley with mag for a bit then it got quiet…

Attachments:

in WvW

Calvin.5380

And Mag is all excuses little skill.

I looked at this and laughed:
http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/35/30

Despite having the biggest NA presence, Mags were hardly in lead during NA prime time until Tuesday when DB eased up a bit, victory within the tier assured.

Says a lot about the skill (or lack, thereof) of the elite Mag NA zerg

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Amhaving.3165

Amhaving.3165

Despite having the biggest NA presence, Mags were hardly in lead during NA prime time until Tuesday when DB eased up a bit, victory within the tier assured.

Despite being the most skilled and swag presence, Mag has also been the most empathetic in the matchup, easing up since Friday, sensitive victory within the tier assured.

We wouldn’t want to harm the already bruised ego of NA DB, as the only players of the server who get mentioned are the SEA pvd zergbots.

in WvW

The Goat.1940

Despite being the most skilled and swag presence, Mag has also been the most empathetic in the matchup, easing up since Friday, sensitive victory within the tier assured.

We wouldn’t want to harm the already bruised ego of NA DB, as the only players of the server who get mentioned are the SEA pvd zergbots.

I think we can all agree Maguuma are the most 1337 (the exact number of swag pts to reach Yolo) and cannot deny their swag presence.

Attachments:

Necrotic Sushi – Necro

(edited by The Goat.1940)

in WvW

Posted by: mekkanic.4759

mekkanic.4759

Only time our SEA is mentioned is usually in the tone of complaints from opposing servers in this tier. No bruised ego here…..

[Agg] ression

in WvW

Efface.8460

Don’t blame ya brotha, I woulda lost heart after Fridays blowout as well

It’s all good

in WvW

Posted by: Bloodlet.1427

Bloodlet.1427

Correct. I think it’s pretty funny how quick the DB NA players are to take credit for what their US time zone earlier morning crew does on what basically amounts to being on an asian server.

in WvW

Posted by: Gatharin.2674

Gatharin.2674

I would just like to point out that Dragonbrand may have been leading in ppt at the time that the NA score was reported but, over the course of the week, the server who has been in the lead for most of the NA primetime has been Maguuma. I’m not saying that there haven’t been oscillations between all servers but overall this is true. If one looks at the millenium tracker referenced above, one will notice that, early in the week, the NA scores were posted maybe once or twice during NA primetime compared to three or four times during SEA primetime. It is hard to make a judgement based solely on those few data points in the NA timeslot. I would also like to refute the statements (from my own server included) that say that any server has eased up during the weekdays (granted there is a drop-off after the weekend for all servers). From monday through friday, I have not noticed a large change in any server’s numbers.

Maguuma WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

Everyone on DB can take credit for what DB has achieved, because everyone helped by one way or another.

And there is no such thing as an “Asian server”. Every server has more or less the same amount of Asiatic players, just that some of them are more into PvE or other aspects of the game.

in WvW

Posted by: Mosc.8927

Mosc.8927

Uh, DB won reset night and basically dominated all hours over the weekend. Those are times traditionally thought of as being the most even and fair. Say what you want of our weekday NA presence since then, the weekend was a solid victory for us DB NA players.

in WvW

Posted by: The Hunter.4516

The Hunter.4516

Has DB got a strong EU group of players?

Hunchie
Proud Member of [CA] from Aurora Glade.

in WvW

Bloodlet.1427

Everyone on DB can take credit for what DB has achieved, because everyone helped by one way or another.

And there is no such thing as an “Asian server”. Every server has more or less the same amount of Asiatic players, just that some of them are more into PvE or other aspects of the game.

Tell yourself that if it makes you feel better.

in WvW

Elano.2014

I’m telling you that to make you feel better, to be honest. I don’t need to feel better, we’re already winning the tier.

in WvW

Bloodlet.1427

I’m telling you that to make you feel better, to be honest. I don’t need to feel better, we’re already winning the tier.

Except I don’t feel bad. You apparently felt bad from my original response and tried to deflect by saying that all servers have the same asian/oceanic population in an effort to put us on equal ground throughout the day in order to make your victory less hollow; which clearly isn’t true.

in WvW

Elano.2014

Why should I feel bad? I’m on the winning server, and I feel quite happy. You, on the other hand, tries to say that DB is an Asian server in order to feel better from losing.

And actually, my statement isn’t false, all servers have more or less the same Asiatic population (you can check world population when you choose your character, if you haven’t noticed, and it varies, or at least it varied with timezones, and last time I checked all NA servers are at least very high populated during Oceanic/Asian prime time), and like I said, your Asiatic/Oceanic population are just more into PvE and/or other aspects of the game; which is clearly true.

in WvW

Posted by: Suralin.3947

Suralin.3947

I want to get in to this kitten contest!

[TG] is the best guild on DB as titled by Paralda of [PYRO] of Maguuma. :-D

In other news, [PYRO] and [D|ERP] are [TG]‘s best friends on Mag. We also love |FATE| from [AI] and we try to avoid killing him when we see him by his lonesome. And when he’s with his guildies, we try to all give him a nice big hug with the pointy end of our sticks.

DragonBrand – Terror Gaming [TG]
Fer Aline – Thf; Suralinta – Rgr; Alyra Va Tel – Ele; Mer Aline – War

in WvW

Efface.8460

I would just like to point out that Dragonbrand may have been leading in ppt at the time that the NA score was reported but, over the course of the week, the server who has been in the lead for most of the NA primetime has been Maguuma. I’m not saying that there haven’t been oscillations between all servers but overall this is true. If one looks at the millenium tracker referenced above, one will notice that, early in the week, the NA scores were posted maybe once or twice during NA primetime compared to three or four times during SEA primetime. It is hard to make a judgement based solely on those few data points in the NA timeslot. I would also like to refute the statements (from my own server included) that say that any server has eased up during the weekdays (granted there is a drop-off after the weekend for all servers). From monday through friday, I have not noticed a large change in any server’s numbers.

I heard Mag’s been trying Top Gun hard to lure DB’s NA away from their guild missions this week.

How’d that work out for ya?

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

I want to get in to this kitten contest!

[TG] is the best guild on DB as titled by Paralda of [PYRO] of Maguuma. :-D

In other news, [PYRO] and [D|ERP] are [TG]‘s best friends on Mag. We also love |FATE| from [AI] and we try to avoid killing him when we see him by his lonesome. And when he’s with his guildies, we try to all give him a nice big hug with the pointy end of our sticks.

Well I’m glad at least TG is reasonable in this thread I don’t think either of our guilds would leave Maguuma, though! Besides, someone on your server owes me 40,000 gold for not transferring.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: Sureshot.6725

Sureshot.6725

Why should I feel bad? I’m on the winning server, and I feel quite happy. You, on the other hand, tries to say that DB is an Asian server in order to feel better from losing.

And actually, my statement isn’t false, all servers have more or less the same Asiatic population (you can check world population when you choose your character, if you haven’t noticed, and it varies, or at least it varied with timezones, and last time I checked all NA servers are at least very high populated during Oceanic/Asian prime time), and like I said, your Asiatic/Oceanic population are just more into PvE and/or other aspects of the game; which is clearly true.

Tell yourself that if it makes you feel better. Oh I already said that. Maybe you don’t understand english very well being from an Asian server. How many eggroll you?!

DB won reset night… so by your logic you guys lost to an asian server outside of their primetime hours?

Our asian brothers lock up the reset wins for us and expand the lead and I love them for that.

There was a time when we lost some of our biggest NA guilds because we lacked a strong oceanic presence so if you think any DB players are going to feel bad about having them on our side expect to be disappointed.

I feel nothing but pity for you but keep telling yourself we are an asian server if it makes you feel better.

in WvW

Calvin.5380

Tell yourself that if it makes you feel better. Oh I already said that. Maybe you don’t understand english very well being from an Asian server. How many eggroll you?!

DB won reset night… so by your logic you guys lost to an asian server outside of their primetime hours?

Our asian brothers lock up the reset wins for us and expand the lead and I love them for that.

There was a time when we lost some of our biggest NA guilds because we lacked a strong oceanic presence so if you think any DB players are going to feel bad about having them on our side expect to be disappointed.

I feel nothing but pity for you but keep telling yourself we are an asian server if it makes you feel better.

+1. Owned

Dragonbrand