4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

I love how so many people cry about FOO and say they PVDoor…
Have you watched any of their videos or played when they do?
Let me help you out.

http://youtu.be/jRiVp266kS0
If this is your idea of PvDoor… how many people does the opposing team need?

Simple solution. Put a cap on the number of non-NA players allowed on any one NA server based on a +/- percentage of the total number of non-NA players on NA servers with the objective of fairly balancing the the population of non-NA players across all the NA servers to make game play more competitive 7/24.

As I recall from playing friday, JQ was winning when NA prime ended. This ‘solution’ of yours wouldnt let you win anyway. so lol

Most of those they outnumbered their opponent/were fighting unorganized forces. I’m not saying FoO isn’t a good guild, but don’t try to get them as much credit as you do…besides, look what happened in JQ BL today during asian primetime

Or maybe its because Foo is too organized. When they push, they push, they don’t think twice about doing so.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update for y’all! :P

<3

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Pmetheus.5397

Pmetheus.5397

Another update with Syka!!!!

edit: Where do i get in on this picture thingy with you cuddles :o

Attachments:

Alyssa Frost
Leader of Empërium [EMP]
Jade Quarry

(edited by Pmetheus.5397)

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

Another Score Update!

Because?! Why not!

Enjoy your fun fights my snuggle monsters! :P

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Better get crackin on that daily!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Boulderbolg.3460

Boulderbolg.3460

Let me help you out.

Simple solution. Put a cap on the number of non-NA players allowed on any one NA server based on a +/- percentage of the total number of non-NA players on NA servers with the objective of fairly balancing the the population of non-NA players across all the NA servers to make game play more competitive 7/24.

As I recall from playing friday, JQ was winning when NA prime ended. This ‘solution’ of yours wouldnt let you win anyway. so lol

Most of those they outnumbered their opponent/were fighting unorganized forces. I’m not saying FoO isn’t a good guild, but don’t try to get them as much credit as you do…besides, look what happened in JQ BL today during asian primetime

Or maybe its because Foo is too organized. When they push, they push, they don’t think twice about doing so.

It is too bad FOO doesn’t play NA PST prime time. We would enjoy ganking their “1” spamming reinforcements as they scurry towards their zerg for protection.

GL for Team Riot [RIOT] on Blackgate NA – Small Group WvW Focused
http://teamriot.org/riot-media/videos/http://www.twitch.tv/teamriottv

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update brought to you by my chilling friends!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: FlameKnight.9150

FlameKnight.9150

A little bit late, but here’s SoRs Reset night video for last week on EB. Just having fun pretty much for 3 or so hours.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bygevmsLjo8

[OCX] OCEANIX – Sanctum of Rall – PvX Oceanic Guild.
OCX Officer
Guild Website: Oceanix

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: flickky.2634

flickky.2634

Related: quaggans, fireworks and kareoke~~

Attachments:

Flickky / Landsplash
[TwitchTV] [Twitter]
Oceanic Leader of [KnT] Knights of the Temple ~ Blackgate

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

Sorry everyone!

BG too busy doing karaoke!!!!!!!!! Ennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnjoy everyone!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update my awesome stars!

is swooning at KnT Vic

BG will be with you shortly after this break!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello Boulderbolg,

I believe what you’ve said is borderline insulting. It’s really uncalled for.

Waha/FOO are classy & honorable folks and they do employ extremely viable strategy. They have something which 99% of the guilds lack, namely tactics, synergistic group builds and massive numbers.

FW

Let me help you out.

It is too bad FOO doesn’t play NA PST prime time. We would enjoy ganking their “1” spamming reinforcements as they scurry towards their zerg for protection.

[SoX] – JQ

(edited by Fannwong.3059)

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

Having recently GvG’d FoO during EU times with TW and Fear i can safely say they make every other guild in JQ look like novices in comparison, best fights I’ve had in months.

Only god knows what FoO would do to Blackgates “Guilds”

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Lance.5892

Lance.5892

Having recently GvG’d FoO during EU times with TW and Fear i can safely say they make every other guild in JQ look like novices in comparison, best fights I’ve had in months.

All MERC has done since SBI fell was fight FoO.

All we’ve been saying for a month and a half was that FoO was the only reason we haven’t completely quit the game yet.

Some good fun footage of a month ago, pre-culling patch, lots of fun =)

Lost this one, but a 7:40 long fight on open field, pretty fun if you ask me! I wish all wvw fights was like this.

[VoTF] www.votf.net

(edited by Lance.5892)

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: crimsonbro.3126

crimsonbro.3126

Another Score Update!

Because?! Why not!

Enjoy your fun fights my snuggle monsters! :P

lol. I love your updates. Adorable little Asura. ^.^

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

Brought to you by the LOVE Asuras! <3 Portal!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Everytime I’ve ran with Fear/TW/Hire/Choo, I hardly see wipes, and I follow their commanders daily. I’ve wiped JQ a hell of a lot more times than I’ve seen any of SoR get wiped. So, I’d like to see some decent evidence of you wiping SoR zergs.

I have been thinking about these comments as well. I think from the perspective of someone who doesn’t have good situational awareness could be skewed by things they don’t see.

For example, lets say we are in SoR BL and take/try to take the SE camp. It is right next to a spawn point and enemies can just keep flooding in. We may fight for a long time, but eventually attrition and infinite respawns will either kill you off or force you to withdraw. It doesn’t matter if you killed 150 people in that camp with 30 over time, if you don’t cleanly withdraw, our ‘zerg’ got ‘wiped’. Even if you do only lose a couple of people total and cleanly withdraw, your ‘zerg’ still got ‘wiped’ from the perspective of some.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

This is the type of server AFS and OCX went to, lol.

I don’t have any opinion on the post you quoted. I do have an opinion about yours though. You are taking a single person’s post and trying to apply it as the opinion of everyone else on that server. That doesn’t work very well.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Churchill.8714

Churchill.8714

…ya think? lol

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

Let me help you out.

Interesting that you have this opinion.

Me, I would like them to play prime time as well…. but only because they are a tougher fight than what we generally face during those hours save for an exception or two.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Asglarek.8976

Asglarek.8976

Let me help you out.

Lol @ team riot and bouldermouth worst havoc crew in tier1 better start runnung more than 5 .

Ps. Nerf ele escape abilities nobody should be able to travel(run away) that fast and far lol.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

In local news, a loud obnoxious ruminant tonic party was busted up outside JQBL Hills by a trigger happy cannon and overzealous JQ mesmer!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

Ps. Nerf ele escape abilities nobody should be able to travel(run away) that fast and far lol.

They aren’t the fastest anymore since the cool down on rtl was increased. Two other classes can move faster now and catch them, though it doesnt sound like yours is one of them :p. More balanced that way.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

Brought to you from the LOVE Keep!

Yep! I claimed a keep with all my love hearts! So keep out, unless you wanna snuggle

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Ljiona.9142

Ljiona.9142

Everytime I’ve ran with Fear/TW/Hire/Choo, I hardly see wipes, and I follow their commanders daily. I’ve wiped JQ a hell of a lot more times than I’ve seen any of SoR get wiped. So, I’d like to see some decent evidence of you wiping SoR zergs.

I have been thinking about these comments as well. I think from the perspective of someone who doesn’t have good situational awareness could be skewed by things they don’t see.

For example, lets say we are in SoR BL and take/try to take the SE camp. It is right next to a spawn point and enemies can just keep flooding in. We may fight for a long time, but eventually attrition and infinite respawns will either kill you off or force you to withdraw. It doesn’t matter if you killed 150 people in that camp with 30 over time, if you don’t cleanly withdraw, our ‘zerg’ got ‘wiped’. Even if you do only lose a couple of people total and cleanly withdraw, your ‘zerg’ still got ‘wiped’ from the perspective of some.

Those might be the same people that think they are the only ones that get 2v1. This is kinda a poor example. No way you can think you wiped a zerg if you respawned 3 or 4 times. 9 times out of 10, when a guild sticks around your spawn point, they are messing around or just keeping you busy while something else is happening. This is an example of, they let you beat them.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

Clearly you haven’t checked out other JQ guild’s field strengths. Try fighting SF or perhaps EMP, we’re still undefeated against NA

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

(edited by Rawnoodles.1398)

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Anzu.5702

Anzu.5702

Honestly sick and tired of this. t1 has become boring as hell. Just logged in and again as per every single night at this hour (gmt+8 10.30ish), the 1million man foo zerg is attacking sor gari. Same kitten different night.

Xarvacious: Guardian | Xarvo: Engineer | Achiles Augustus: Warrior
[HIRE]
TC

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

Clearly you haven’t checked out other JQ guild’s field strengths. Try fighting SF or perhaps EMP, we’re still undefeated against NA

I am curious, since you told ASCII to try fighting you, does this mean you are finally ready to fight TW? Or did you just not notice his signature line?

I am sincerely hoping that you are finally ready to fight TW as it would be for our mutual benefit. It will give us a much needed break from normal play and will allow you to finally erase your loss via forfeit to us. Maybe after, you can make your above claim again and actually have people believe it.

(edited by covenn.7165)

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

Honestly sick and tired of this. t1 has become boring as hell. Just logged in and again as per every single night at this hour (gmt+8 10.30ish), the 1million man foo zerg is attacking sor gari. Same kitten different night.

Yeah, it is really rough for those of you who play during those hours. I am glad we have you giving it your best shot out there though. Honestly though, I would rather be in your situation than in FOOs. It has to be extremely boring fighting doors. Way more fun killing players.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

This is kinda a poor example. No way you can think you wiped a zerg if you respawned 3 or 4 times. 9 times out of 10, when a guild sticks around your spawn point, they are messing around or just keeping you busy while something else is happening. This is an example of, they let you beat them.

I agree with everything but the poor example part. It wasn’t hypothetical, it was something that has happened more than once. Heh, you should see some of the whispers I get.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

FOO is really the only skilled guild on JQ. Not saying there aren’t other “good guilds” out there full of average to better than average players but FOO is more on the level of “elite” and really the only real competition out there from JQ server for some of the heavier WvW guilds on SoR.

When FEAR and TW setup the GvG against FOO on Sunday, Indo and Irmo pretty much acknowledged that FOO is the best and only thing that JQ has to offer as far as competition goes. And even then overall, they went 9 and 3 against them. Once Indo logged on, they actually went straight 8 and 0. Waha is a pretty cool guy apparently, even while fighting them, people were talking to him in tells and talking about him in map chat. I think it’s fair to say everyone respects Waha a lot on SoR.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

Now you know how it feels to be blue; they use to do that every night on BGBL…

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

FOO is really the only skilled guild on JQ. Not saying there aren’t other “good guilds” out there full of average to better than average players but FOO is more on the level of “elite” and really the only real competition out there from JQ server for some of the heavier WvW guilds on SoR.

When FEAR and TW setup the GvG against FOO on Sunday, Indo and Irmo pretty much acknowledged that FOO is the best and only thing that JQ has to offer as far as competition goes. And even then overall, they went 9 and 3 against them. Once Indo logged on, they actually went straight 8 and 0. Waha is a pretty cool guy apparently, even while fighting them, people were talking to him in tells and talking about him in map chat. I think it’s fair to say everyone respects Waha a lot on SoR.

There are 4 extremely skilled guilds besides FoO on JQ that I know of, and probably a few more I don’t know or have forgotten. If you don’t know who they are then you don’t play enough WvW.

I seriously never understood the whole “I’m going to say JQ sucks except FoO” comment anyways. Are folks that insecure that they have to say things like that? And it’s usually people from crap guilds or who aren’t even relevant in T1 anyways.

You don’t see many JQ folks on here knocking entire servers like that. And we never have. Some of you need to start acting like you know how to play and learn what ‘skilled play’ actually is. I’m embarrassed for some of you folks.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thundercleese.4210

Thundercleese.4210

Now you know how it feels to be blue; they use to do that every night on BGBL…

LOL, somebody needs to set Kermit the frog straight.

“It’s not easy being green”????

[EG] – SoR

Garrett Ward – 80 Thief / Roland Ward – 80 Warrior / Tacitus Ward – 80 Necro

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

There are 4 extremely skilled guilds besides FoO on JQ that I know of, and probably a few more I don’t know or have forgotten. If you don’t know who they are then you don’t play enough WvW.

I seriously never understood the whole “I’m going to say JQ sucks except FoO” comment anyways. Are folks that insecure that they have to say things like that? And it’s usually people from crap guilds or who aren’t even relevant in T1 anyways.

You don’t see many JQ folks on here knocking entire servers like that. And we never have. Some of you need to start acting like you know how to play and learn what ‘skilled play’ actually is. I’m embarrassed for some of you folks.

I would say SF (when they aren’t out there running 500 necros) can put up a decent fight most nights. I’d like to know who you think is extremely skilled.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Vodka.3958

FOO is really the only skilled guild on JQ.

That’s not true at all, there are many “skilled guilds” on JQ and anyone that says otherwise obviously hasn’t played WvW enough. If these unskilled guilds on JQ are able to beat SoR’s NA primetime, then that show’s exactly the kind of skill the guilds in SoR have.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Vodka.3958

I would say SF (when they aren’t out there running 500 necros) can put up a decent fight most nights. I’d like to know who you think is extremely skilled.

Considering that SoR only know’s how to run in 1 gigantic zergball of 80+, I can see how an SF team of 30 (or what you would consider 500 necros) could be tough for your server.

(edited by Vodka.3958)

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

Score update brought to you by Feisty (from Love Hills):

Attachments:

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

Considering that SoR only know’s how to run in 1 gigantic zergball of 80+, I can see how an SF team of 30 (or what you would consider 500 necros) could be tough for your server.

When he said 500 necros it wasn’t because it was tough to fight… lol.

You forgot to add in a 2v1 to your post to complete it.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Burl.9567

Why’d you stop coming to SoR BL during NA primetime?

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

That’s not true at all, there are many “skilled guilds” on JQ and anyone that says otherwise obviously hasn’t played WvW enough. If these unskilled guilds on JQ are able to beat SoR’s NA primetime, then that show’s exactly the kind of skill the guilds in SoR have.

Maybe from your perspective they are ‘skilled’. Its ok that we have a grossly different perspective on the quality of opponents. I understand completely.

Also, who are these ‘unskilled’ JQ guilds you speak of and who are the SoR NA guilds? Any examples, or just hearsay from you? Given that you are in BG and not JQ/SoR, I can’t see how you have any specific or intimate knowledge of how fighting between the two servers plays out on a nightly basis.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Vodka.3958

Why’d you stop coming to SoR BL during NA primetime?

We started out there for reset and held your garrison for hours &unlike SoR’s over-stacked coverage, we have to distribute the troops we have to the other BL’s. Yeah, it’s a tough life playing as the underdog but Blackgates still going strong.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

hex.3218

No. I am not going to post on behalf of other guilds and open the up to trolling. You can’t even give SF props without a backhanded compliment. Why bother? If you honestly don’t know, then maybe you and they play at different times. I have a very specific 4 in mind, and SF is one of them. They’ve gotten my respect since their days on SBI when I sought them out to find good fights back then.

One of the other 3 might be overlooked by a lot of folks on other servers but we watch them take 10 folks into the center/center rear of most of the zergballs out there and absolutely destroy with position, synergy and combos. They’re not a ‘brand name’ guild so that could be forgiven.

Another is our kamikaze guild. You’ve met them many times and their lead commander is sought out and targeted when he’s on the field.

And the fourth is our jack of all trades group that makes you folks miserable by being where you thought we weren’t because they don’t follow the zerg.

I am NOT counting EMP in these 4 purely because I have little to no experience with them except on reset nights.

Nor am I counting PRX because they are semi retired.

And if it’s considered an opinion, then it’s an opinion that the smart guilds on BG and SoR share, because come on, we all know who does what on the other servers. I could name just a many skilled guilds from BG and maybe even SoR now that I have enough experience against them.

To say it’s FoO and no one is ignorant as well as arrogant.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

You can’t even give SF props without a backhanded compliment.

How was that a backhanded compliment? He was saying that they are a good fight 99% of the time. The one off he was talking about was when they run joke setups for kicks. TW did the same thing with an all Necro night. Some people do naked W3 night too….

You are being a little defensive. Just relax.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Burl.9567

No. I am not going to post on behalf of other guilds and open the up to trolling. You can’t even give SF props without a backhanded compliment. Why bother? If you honestly don’t know, then maybe you and they play at different times. I have a very specific 4 in mind, and SF is one of them. They’ve gotten my respect since their days on SBI when I sought them out to find good fights back then.

I think you took my post WAY out of context. SF has their fun nights where they screw around and have fun doing wacky stuff. When they aren’t trying to melee a door down or running around with 500 necros and are playing their balls to the walls full on they are a pretty good force. That was my point. Take a chill man.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

hex.3218

You can’t even give SF props without a backhanded compliment.

How was that a backhanded compliment? He was saying that they are a good fight 99% of the time. The one off he was talking about was when they run joke setups for kicks. TW did the same thing with an all Necro night. Some people do naked W3 night too….

You are being a little defensive. Just relax.

He said they can put up a ‘decent’ fight. Come on. They kick most people’s butts. It’s like saying. TW is a decent sized guild. It’s disingenuous. Be fair about things for once.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

hex.3218

I think you took my post WAY out of context. SF has their fun nights where they screw around and have fun doing wacky stuff. When they aren’t trying to melee a door down or running around with 500 necros and are playing their balls to the walls full on they are a pretty good force. That was my point. Take a chill man.

“Pretty good’.

You’re pretty good too.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

He said they can put up a ‘decent’ fight. Come on. They kick most people’s butts. It’s like saying. TW is a decent sized guild. It’s disingenuous. Be fair about things for once.

I am confused. Do you mean that you believe TW is a big guild or a small one?

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

Brought to you by the LOVE Keep!

Enjoy the night! Time to sleep! Don’t steal my keep while I’m gone. I will be very upset!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

hex.3218

I am confused. Do you mean that you believe TW is a big guild or a small one?

Decent sized.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ