4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Caedus.6571

Caedus.6571

While we’re at it, you know, involving the entire server with the hacking and exploiting by a few people, can JQ please stop your guardians from leap of faith-ing into our towers?

Also, where is this 80+ man SoR zerg? I want in.

Tarnished Coast WvW

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: nirvana.8245

nirvana.8245

Mr. and/or Mrs. Moderator, this may be the wrong spot for this, but without being able to target the individuals in question, we are unable to report as you say so. We have been forced, as gamers, to take these situations up ourselves. We try to clean our own communities with our own initiative. No member from any server would want to be associated with said activities. Everyone strives for legit gaming and to at least have a positive lime light around them.

Until you guys supply us with a better means to report people, we will be forced to report these matters to each others’ communities in order to keep things the cleanest as possible on our own ends. We only do this because we do not possess an in game mechanic that can properly do this in certain instances. You will have to forgive the 3 communities you have here for making things known as public and making individuals walk the walk of shame to the best of our ability to show that we as gamers will not tolerate such activities within our gaming experience. This, all being in the fairness of a legit win/play vs another team/server.

I agree. Well stated Jed.

Agreed also. When I report a hack, I cannot explain what I witnessed and the closest thing on the list as far as I can see is “botting”, which is a completely different thing. Kind of screams “we don’t care about hacking”in my eyes.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: PariahX.6970

PariahX.6970

Mr. and/or Mrs. Moderator, this may be the wrong spot for this, but without being able to target the individuals in question, we are unable to report as you say so. We have been forced, as gamers, to take these situations up ourselves. We try to clean our own communities with our own initiative. No member from any server would want to be associated with said activities. Everyone strives for legit gaming and to at least have a positive lime light around them.

Until you guys supply us with a better means to report people, we will be forced to report these matters to each others’ communities in order to keep things the cleanest as possible on our own ends. We only do this because we do not possess an in game mechanic that can properly do this in certain instances. You will have to forgive the 3 communities you have here for making things known as public and making individuals walk the walk of shame to the best of our ability to show that we as gamers will not tolerate such activities within our gaming experience. This, all being in the fairness of a legit win/play vs another team/server.

/signed

The community really is trying very hard to do all those good cohesive things Martin use to talk about being the real strength behind any successful MMO’s but it is difficult without enough support to make it workable. Please give us the tools to realize that dream.

~Xylla~ [oG] on Ehmry Bay [PiXi]
Xyleia Luxuria / Sweet Little Agony / Morning Glory Wine / Precious Illusionz /
Near Fanstastica /Ocean at the End / Blue Eyed Hexe / Andro Queen / Indie Cindee . . .

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: btowl.7869

btowl.7869

Footage from yesterday’s fights with FOO in JQ BL. Great fights all around!

http://youtu.be/kWa_e4iKRvo

Engineer
What do you mean there are other races than Asura?

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

I’d say something like “JED FOR PRES” or something, but I’ve known him for 11ish years and I’m not sure thats a great idea.

All the black government SUVs will be changed to white vans >.<

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: akanibbles.6237

akanibbles.6237

How did they manage to travel at super speed during last nights battle (SEA time)? Saw a couple of JQ being able to run at high speed (like the speed of a rocket), but I’m not sure what trait/skill allowed them to do that? I thought the fastest profession was thief, but they traveled a lot faster than that.

Interested to know, as it looks a powerful ability.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thundar.3910

Thundar.3910

EMP doesn’t zerg-ball they DOUBLE SUPER ULTRA ZERG-BALL!!

Attachments:

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Kai.9182

Kai.9182

Cool emp going for more Wall rezzes?

Attachments:

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

heh! Yah according to some in this thread, the only server that runs in oversized packs are SOR.

Nice screenshot, looks like a lot of fun!

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Nuvo.5014

Nuvo.5014

Those are like 20 name tag at each grp. At max 30.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Nuvo.5014

Nuvo.5014

Cool emp going for more Wall rezzes?

Can u take a better picture, for me he is too far away from the wall. I don’t think he can be ress.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: DeadlyRush.1620

DeadlyRush.1620

Sorry but is there anything is should be concern about?

Deadlyshield[AFS] Officer

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

If anyone wants to duel, whether good or bad at dueling, whisper me in game for an invite to ARENA TIER ONE dueling group. Will be holding dueling events Saturday. 0% rep and event times are subject to change for your main guild event times!

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: jojojoon.8607

jojojoon.8607

What a large 80+zergball is that you have multiple guilds who are 20+ stacking and running all together along with all the PUGs to form a 80+ zergball.

The screenshot you posted looks to me EMP split up their force into 2 groups. So, it’s the opposite of what you’re saying. When is splitting up a group of 40+ into 2 groups of 20+ running a large zergball? Also, I did not see a lot of non-Emp in the screenshot which probably indicates that there is another PUG group running around somewhere else.

To summarize, that screenshot is an indication that EMP from JQ is at least trying to not always run in 80+ zergballs unlike some server which will skill lag everyone to death.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Those are like 20 name tag at each grp. At max 30.

You better count again. There are over a dozen not even in the zerg balls. lol

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

To summarize, that screenshot is an indication that EMP from JQ is at least trying to not always run in 80+ zergballs unlike some server which will skill lag everyone to death.

Not really, they were still running together. Nice try though. I enjoyed fighting them this evening, glad they had that many.

(edited by covenn.7165)

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

By the way, to the late SEA Primetime JQ players, lead by EMP on JQ BL, a big thankyou for the epic fights we had at hills. Your golem rushes were relentless and the battle kept going for hours, the last stands at throneroom were insane!

A big thankyou to Never Die and all of the Blackgate community who fought hard inside hills.

Thanks for the good fun! win or lose this is why we love WvW

And to Cuddlestrike, The Keep of Love still stands! ;D

=D So awesome Cirus!

We still have it now! Buuuuut Intro declaimed it cause we ran out of buffs. Another guild has it now. But it will be forever our Love Keep!

The LOVE asura <3

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

jojojoon.8607

Not really, they were still running together. Nice try though. I enjoyed fighting them this evening, glad they had that many.

So you like running 80+ zergball to skill lag everyone to death?

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: arka.8590

arka.8590

Honestly sick and tired of this. t1 has become boring as hell. Just logged in and again as per every single night at this hour (gmt+8 10.30ish), the 1million man foo zerg is attacking sor gari. Same kitten different night.

LOL. “Every single night” = 4 days since the restart. I guess you don’t realize Blackgate dealt with this for the past 6 weeks. FoO switches focus to the new #2 power (as they should) and suddenly WvW is not fun for you.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Thundar.3910

What a large 80+zergball is that you have multiple guilds who are 20+ stacking and running all together along with all the PUGs to form a 80+ zergball.

The screenshot you posted looks to me EMP split up their force into 2 groups. So, it’s the opposite of what you’re saying. When is splitting up a group of 40+ into 2 groups of 20+ running a large zergball? Also, I did not see a lot of non-Emp in the screenshot which probably indicates that there is another PUG group running around somewhere else.

Well it was a jest post mister crabby pants, it’s also meant to point out that while groups tend to run together exagerating an 80+ zergball is easy, which seems to happen quite often on this here forum.

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

jojojoon.8607

Well it was a jest post mister crabby pants, it’s also meant to point out that while groups tend to run together exagerating an 80+ zergball is easy, which seems to happen quite often on this here forum.

Nah, that’s not true. When I see an 80+ zergball, I know it’s an 80+ zergball. That screenshot does not show an 80+ zergball. Next time you play, just look around you. That’s an 80+ zergball.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Thundar.3910

Nah, that’s not true. When I see an 80+ zergball, I know it’s an 80+ zergball. That screenshot does not show an 80+ zergball. Next time you play, just look around you. That’s an 80+ zergball.

He said as he proved another’s point.

Keep Calm and Conquer

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

I’m confused then, what is that you see there? I see a main force lead by noodles with 40 and a flank group of 30+, if you nudge one of those forces the other comes in to flank hard which in turn creates your “zergball” as you say. I would agree with you if they actually ran around doing various things apart from one another but the fact remains that they are running around connected at the hip, which in turn is producing a loot pinata for everyone on SoR.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

jojojoon.8607

I’m confused then, what is that you see there? I see a main force lead by noodles with 40 and a flank group of 30+, if you nudge one of those forces the other comes in to flank hard which in turn creates your “zergball” as you say. I would agree with you if they actually ran around doing various things apart from one another but the fact remains that they are running around connected at the hip, which in turn is producing a loot pinata for everyone on SoR.

I think you’re the only one confused. Again, I repeat. I know what an 80+ zergball is when I see one. If you do not know what an 80+ zergball is, please log in tonight and look around you.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Hoots.9564

I think you’re the only one confused. Again, I repeat. I know what an 80+ zergball is when I see one. If you do not know what an 80+ zergball is, please log in tonight and look around you.

I’m looking around me and all I see is a emp “zergball”, is that what your referring too?

[TW]Tempest Wolves

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

jojojoon.8607

I’m looking around me and all I see is a emp “zergball”, is that what your referring too?

Now you’re even more confused. The zergball I’m talking about is not red.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

Brought to you by the LOVE Asuras and Fiesty!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

Great fights tonight against the TW/TWL/TSYM mega zerg on SoR!

We will break your numbers with 1:2 ratios, just you wait and see.

EMP Team

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Hoots.9564

I’ll admit I am actually confused, so your trying to say SoR is running a zergball and not EMP, even though in the image posted its EMP that has the 70+zergball standing outside of garrison?

[TW]Tempest Wolves

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

jojojoon.8607

I’ll admit I am actually confused, so your trying to say SoR is running a zergball and not EMP, even though in the image posted its EMP that has the 70+zergball standing outside of garrison?

I think what you’re confused at is that you do not know what an 80+ zergball is. Seriously, let me give you the steps to figure out what an 80+ zergbal is.

1) Log into the game.
2) Click on the wvw icon.
3) Run to a commander pin.
4) Look around you and pay attention to what is not red.
5) There, that’s a zergball.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Hoots.9564

I think what you’re confused at is that you do not know what an 80+ zergball is. Seriously, let me give you the steps to figure out what an 80+ zergbal is.

1) Log into the game.

You have blown my mind, literally. We obviously have different opinions on what a “zergball” is. Go ahead and follow those steps yourself and see what you come up with, EMP’s zergball is currently on SoR BL.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Great fights in BGBL tonight guys wtg! GO TEAM!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

jojojoon.8607

1) Log into the game.

You have blown my mind, literally. We obviously have different opinions on what a “zergball” is. Go ahead and follow those steps yourself and see what you come up with, EMP’s zergball is currently on SoR BL.

I think so to because I have heard repeatedly from you guys that your group is only 25 max. You want to ask other servers who have faced SOR to see if that is true?

So BG, do you think the SOR zergball is 25 max? JQ, same question, is it 25 max?

(edited by jojojoon.8607)

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

So much hostility in these threads lately.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Thundar.3910

Nah, I think we’re just trying to teach some guy to count, we may move on to shapes later, we’ll see how this goes first.

Keep Calm and Conquer

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Hoots.9564

1) Log into the game.

I think so to because I have heard repeatedly from you guys that your group is only 25 max. You want to ask other servers who have faced SOR to see if that is true?

So BG, do you think the SOR zergball is 25 max? JQ, same question, is it 25 max?

Don’t get so heated, it is just a game at the end of the day. SoR has and does run zergballs, of that I was not arguing with. Those zergballs are formed for various reasons that could possibly be above your comprehension but I will attempt to explain as well as Jed did in last weeks post? Guild A. beats guild B, Guild B rally’s more forces to fight Guild A.. Guild A wipes and rallys more to fight the Guild B + friends and i’m hoping you can piece the rest of that puzzle together yourself. Fact remains TW is 20 strong every night, when EMP comes onto a map with 50+ guildies, of course we are gonna grab Tsym as a flank group or vice versa when we simply cant field that many numbers.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Oresh.4729

Oresh.4729

EMP Team

we don’t need to fight with a penalty, its like asking the us army to fight with only half of their men becoz its more fair for the ennemy

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

jojojoon.8607

1) Log into the game.

Don’t get so heated, it is just a game at the end of the day. SoR has and does run zergballs, of that I was not arguing with. Those zergballs are formed for various reasons that could possibly be above your comprehension but I will attempt to explain as well as Jed did in last weeks post? Guild A. beats guild B, Guild B rally’s more forces to fight Guild A.. Guild A wipes and rallys more to fight the Guild B + friends and i’m hoping you can piece the rest of that puzzle together yourself. Fact remains TW is 20 strong every night, when EMP comes onto a map with 50+ guildies, of course we are gonna grab Tsym as a flank group or vice versa when we simply cant field that many numbers.

So we have a confirmation that TW is 20 strong every night right?

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Hoots.9564

1) Log into the game.

Thought it was common knowledge but 20-25 is the average every single night, kinda embarrassing when you wipe to so few huh

[TW]Tempest Wolves

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

Nah, I think we’re just trying to teach some guy to count, we may move on to shapes later, we’ll see how this goes first.

can we please do dinosaurs next? i love dinosaurs.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

jojojoon.8607

1) Log into the game.

Thought it was common knowledge but 20-25 is the average every single night, kinda embarrassing when you wipe to so few huh

I think that’s where the problem lies. You see an 80+ zergball as only 20 people. Heck, you don’t even include your sister guild TWL as part of the 20 man group when they all basically follow the same leader. It’s like a leader of an 45+ guild forming a sister guild with him being the lone member and then leading his 45+ members around claiming he has wiped 50+ zergs as a 1 man guild.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

So this is what we do when we wanna have fun!

Thank you to all our asuran friends who joined in!

Love from,

Cuddles and BG <3

p.s

SCORE UPDATE AGAIN!

<3

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Pmetheus.5397

Pmetheus.5397

1) Log into the game.

Def only 20-25. I can count gud too Hoots!

Attachments:

Alyssa Frost
Leader of Empërium [EMP]
Jade Quarry

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

EMP Team

we don’t need to fight with a penalty, its like asking the us army to fight with only half of their men becoz its more fair for the ennemy

In mathematics, a ratio is a relationship between two numbers of the same kind.(exe, objects, persons, students, spoonfuls, units of whatever identical dimension), usually expressed as “a to b” or a:b, sometimes expressed arithmetically as a dimensionless quotient of the two…

Subsequently stating, we being with 1:2 ratios meaning we had 1 of every 2. In layman’s terms.

Learn your ratios. <3

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Hoots.9564

I think that’s where the problem lies. You see an 80+ zergball as only 20 people. Heck, you don’t even include your sister guild TWL as part of the 20 man group when they all basically follow the same leader. It’s like a leader of an 45+ guild forming a sister guild with him being the lone member and then leading his 45+ members around claiming he has wiped 50+ zergs as a 1 man guild.

Ugh are we still talking to each other, this is my last post of the night I promise! TWL is not a sister guild, its a recruit guild and it averages less then 10 a night. That makes our force a whopping 30-35 vs an entire BL. I’m really not sure what we are even discussing at this point, I guess you got wiped by TW and feel a bit tender?

[TW]Tempest Wolves

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Hoots.9564

Def only 20-25. I can count gud too Hoots!

Looks like you spell good too!

[TW]Tempest Wolves

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

jojojoon.8607

Ugh are we still talking to each other, this is my last post of the night I promise! TWL is not a sister guild, its a recruit guild and it averages less then 10 a night. That makes our force a whopping 30-35 vs an entire BL. I’m really not sure what we are even discussing at this point, I guess you got wiped by TW and feel a bit tender?

Oh wait here, so it’s 30-35 now and not 20 anymore? That was why I wanted you to confirm what the number was. So, you changed it from 20 to 30-35 in less than 1 hour. Tomorrow, would it be up to 50?

I haven’t been wiped but I just want to prove that the numbers you “see” or “tell us” isn’t what it seems to be. And my point is proven….

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Dont know where these SoR zergball accusations are coming from.

I was rolling around with 25 maybe 27-30 maximum tonight with me. I only ran into BG and JQ zergballs, nothing else. There were zero medium sized groups rolling around at all.

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Hoots.9564

Oh wait here, so it’s 30-35 now and not 20 anymore? That was why I wanted you to confirm what the number was. So, you changed it from 20 to 30-35 in less than 1 hour. Tomorrow, would it be up to 50?

I haven’t been wiped but I just want to prove that the numbers you “see” or “tell us” isn’t what it seems to be. And my point is proven….

Your question asked how many TW has, TW has 20-25. Then you were the one talking about the recruit guild which would be an average of 10. Add those both together and you get 30-35. I simply answered your question about how many TW had, you never asked how many TWL had.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Gismor.8407

Gismor.8407

To deviate from the forum wars for a bit…

I just wanted to say that I had a blast on EBG tonight. (5-9 pm server time) I managed to rally the Beastgate militia again and wipe several JQ and SoR zergs, but we also got wiped ourselves some! At one point, to rally the militia onto our VoIP, I told them if we get 50 on TS3, I will start singing and sing Commands. We managed to get 50 on, and I held my word! Then later one of my Guildies started playing Yakety Sax and we were rolling around with that, and it was just tons of fun! Glad SoR and JQ are fighting hard against us! Hopefully videos will be up soon!

See you on the (real) battlefield!

-Gismor

[EK] Guild leader → Retired
Friend Gismor – 80 Revenant
“Always outnumbered, never outgunned.”

(edited by Gismor.8407)