4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

We know you lead ppt about 2hrs a day eastern time zone NA, and constantly complain and make excuses why you are behind the other 22hrs of the day.

You do well in eastern time zone when you have the numbers advantage.

However, you are in T1 now. Those that are “just in it for the fights” and not WORLD v world v world, can go 5man or gvg to their little hearts content in the lower tiers.

Our world (of competitive T1 teams) is smashing you. Chest bump all you like, championship rings don’t lie. You have none. Crying that one of our star players (FOO) isn’t on YOUR team won’t help you win either.

Anything else?

Its more like leading for around 6 hours during NA primetime like I said we do 90% of the time. Considering JQ ticks as low as 150 ppt during NA times most nights implies that your NA crew is very weak. Nice try though.

You do realize during NA prime when it matters we had 300+ ppt (weekends) but when you don’t really care too much you do stuff like let SoR run around fighting BG while sitting back watching your 40k lead turn into a 38k lead (which will go right back up soon as the blob of SoR goes to sleep and we can cast skills again)

I love the our NA crew doesn’t try during the week but every other timezone tries for some strange reason excuse from JQ. Gives me tingles inside knowing you guys need an excuse to justify your horrible NA ppt during the week.

So about that our ppt is horrible most nights we have one or two maps rocking outmanned. Sorry we aren’t stacked we just go out and have fun. If you ask anyone in JQ we don’t care for winning we care about having fun and knowing each team has our back. It’s one of the biggest thing’s for us.

Ok so being outmanned on two maps during NA primetime means you guys have a superior NA time then SoR? So you are basically just basing JQ’s whole NA primetime during the weekend when everyone is within 2k of each other before SoR’s NA signs off? Seems like you are only basing your assumptions off when JQ does best and not when you guys do bad.

I never said we had superior NA but I did say our NA would be more competitive and wouldn’t be letting you guys run away with it if we had to push. Case and point first week BG was in Tier 1. BG negated our SEA advantage and our NA closed a 10k gap in the last two days to ensure we won. This was while SoR had “superior NA” so if you guys had superior NA how did we pull that off? But I just don’t see the point of saying we can blob better than you! I mean I have literally never seen Choo run in groups of less than 30 which has to be awfully boring. I mean sure you guys get those keeps but when it comes down to it it can’t be that much fun running in groups so large that the whole map lags when there’s any fight.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Nuked.2360

In accordance to the forums, today’s bible.… forum reading.

I, Jed of Teh Bacca, am but a mere shadow in the footsteps of the almighty SoR and BG. Thou shalt have all 2v1’s appointed toward JQ! I will continue to have all actions done in zerg format and continue to suck at havoc work, when attempting to play on a low scale of combat, for I do not heft.

Thank you, thank you, that shall conclude today’s bible... forum reading

Jed of teh bacca we must make larger zergs there isn’t enough lag on the maps when we engage others. We need 2min skill delay or we aren’t leet enough!

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

We know you lead ppt about 2hrs a day eastern time zone NA, and constantly complain and make excuses why you are behind the other 22hrs of the day.

However, you are in T1 now. Those that are “just in it for the fights” and not WORLD v world v world, can go 5man or gvg to their little hearts content in the lower tiers.

Our world (of competitive T1 teams) is smashing you. Chest bump all you like, championship rings don’t lie. You have none. Crying that one of our star players (FOO) isn’t on YOUR team won’t help you win either.

Anything else?

Its more like leading for around 6 hours during NA primetime like I said we do 90% of the time. Considering JQ ticks as low as 150 ppt during NA times most nights implies that your NA crew is very weak. Nice try though.

You do realize during NA prime when it matters we had 300+ ppt (weekends) but when you don’t really care too much you do stuff like let SoR run around fighting BG while sitting back watching your 40k lead turn into a 38k lead (which will go right back up soon as the blob of SoR goes to sleep and we can cast skills again)

I love the our NA crew doesn’t try during the week but every other timezone tries for some strange reason excuse from JQ. Gives me tingles inside knowing you guys need an excuse to justify your horrible NA ppt during the week.

So about that our ppt is horrible most nights we have one or two maps rocking outmanned. Sorry we aren’t stacked we just go out and have fun. If you ask anyone in JQ we don’t care for winning we care about having fun and knowing each team has our back. It’s one of the biggest thing’s for us.

Ok so being outmanned on two maps during NA primetime means you guys have a superior NA time then SoR? So you are basically just basing JQ’s whole NA primetime during the weekend when everyone is within 2k of each other before SoR’s NA signs off? Seems like you are only basing your assumptions off when JQ does best and not when you guys do bad.

I never said we had superior NA but I did say our NA would be more competitive and wouldn’t be letting you guys run away with it if we had to push. Case and point first week BG was in Tier 1. BG negated our SEA advantage and our NA closed a 10k gap in the last two days to ensure we won. This was while SoR had “superior NA” so if you guys had superior NA how did we pull that off? But I just don’t see the point of saying we can blob better than you! I mean I have literally never seen Choo run in groups of less than 30 which has to be awfully boring. I mean sure you guys get those keeps but when it comes down to it it can’t be that much fun running in groups so large that the whole map lags when there’s any fight.

I agree 100 percent with you on the blob against blob. Last night in JQ borderland we were forced to blob up to go against the EMP blob and it was a lagfest. I would say objectively that every server falls victim to this, which makes world vs worlding a bit less fun. Seems like players will do anything to win these days.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Nuked.2360

Anything else?

I agree 100 percent with you on the blob against blob. Last night in JQ borderland we were forced to blob up to go against the EMP blob and it was a lagfest. I would say objectively that every server falls victim to this, which makes world vs worlding a bit less fun. Seems like players will do anything to win these days.

Choo talking about blobbing up that must be the most ironic thing i’ve read so far. Considering I have never seen Choo run with groups smaller than 30. Which I asked do you guys run havoc squads at all? I mean seriously I want to know! You can’t say you are forced to blob if you well do it by choice.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

At the end of the day, JQ is #1, whatever their reason.

It’s everyone else’s job to try and beat them, however they can(legitimately).

So props to JQ, and SoR and BG keep up the good fight.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

I just wish JQ and BG had some decent Havoc groups. The ones I’ve ran across just die too easily.

We have plenty of decent havoc groups. The good ones just avoid the 40 man TW blob, so you never see us.

TW does have its own havoc groups out at times, maybe not as much as we would like but when we do it seems you need at least 10+ to kill 4 of us. : )

PLEASE field your havoc groups more next week during NA PST evenings! I’ve got a good fraps of us 7v20 against Fire recently that I hope to post up in a week or two, and I’d love to get some TW footage in there! Look for the RIOT tag.

Next week sounds good to me. I’ll see what I can do to make it happen though I may not be the one you run into. You can add in game if you want feel free.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

Anything else?

Choo talking about blobbing up that must be the most ironic thing i’ve read so far. Considering I have never seen Choo run with groups smaller than 30. Which I asked do you guys run havoc squads at all? I mean seriously I want to know! You can’t say you are forced to blob if you well do it by choice.

I can’t speak for choo but you can ask the same questions to emp or any large guild in jq and get the response your looking for.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Nuked.2360

Anything else?

I can’t speak for choo but you can ask the same questions to emp or any large guild in jq and get the response your looking for.

Are you not in choo? I would expect you can speak for them. And I know for SF/WARD/AoS/EMP we would prefer not to fight blob vs blob. But when you wipe an opponent and they bring back more people to stack the deck in their favor you have to add people to combat that and it becomes an arms race. Thus my question cause I have honestly never seen a havoc group from Choo but I see a havoc group from pretty much every major JQ guild and TW usually has one (and they are all pretty tough)

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

We only have 2 large guilds in JQ for NQ primetime.

Strike force fielding roughly 40+ and EMP with about 70 at NA prime peak. The other guilds only have roughly 20+ on average (fire/AoS/WARD) etc.

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Esqi.8496

Esqi.8496

And it keeps going and going………….

[TKG] Flake

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Nuked.2360

Shush we know TKG is a zerg guild!

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Esqi.8496

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

[TKG] Flake

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Nuked.2360

I apologize I forgot it was a deep dark secret!

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Esqi.8496

Ranger pets….

[TKG] Flake

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Nuked.2360

Ranger pets….

Necro pets and mesmer clones?

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Nakoor.1980

How are you behind 40k points if you are leading 12hrs a day 90% of the time?

The PPT advantage when FOO is on is greater than the PPT advantage when NA is on. We seriously have to go over this people? We all know why.

The post that JQ make are about the same quality as their players. I for one am not surprised.

I always definitions and measurements of quality very interesting. I really don’t know what your definition and measurement criteria might be of course. Please feel free to share those with us so we can discuss the merits of your assertion.

I believe if I shared my view it would be taken in a negative way. Lets just say that at times I wonder if T8 players put up a better fight. : )

This is a t1 thread full of trolls so I fully understand your recitence.

Of course, unless you are brave enough (good word?) to define both your measure and definition of quality then please do not be surprised if your assertion is smiled at with mild amusement and not much beyond that. Maybe thats all you hoped to achieve and if so, congratulations on a job well done.

You do appreciate of course that many people on every server have this perception about particular opponents?

I am sure that individual opponents at T8 are just as skilled as those at T1. I would never think otherwise. You are of course entitled to think different. The reason that a server finds itself in T1 compared to T8 has nothing to do with individual skill level.

Given how much discourse there has been on that topic I am surprised you still believe that but hey, its a free world, or it was last time I looked out of my window.
Isn’t preception a wonderful blanket.

A free world it is indeed.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

Anything else?

Are you not in choo? I would expect you can speak for them. And I know for SF/WARD/AoS/EMP we would prefer not to fight blob vs blob. But when you wipe an opponent and they bring back more people to stack the deck in their favor you have to add people to combat that and it becomes an arms race. Thus my question cause I have honestly never seen a havoc group from Choo but I see a havoc group from pretty much every major JQ guild and TW usually has one (and they are all pretty tough)

Last night in JQ BL…. Choo was running with its force and Tsym was running with its own seperate force. EMP + the ENTIRE BL were in one massive 80+ zergball. We were forced to consolidate our bl forces as well to counter that.

Anyone in EMP that was there knows this to be the truth, so please do not try to argue otherwise.

Screen shot of the LAST THIRD OF THE REMAINING FORCES…..

Attachments:

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

(edited by Aurust.8961)

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Boulderbolg.3460

Boulderbolg.3460

I just wish JQ and BG had some decent Havoc groups. The ones I’ve ran across just die too easily.

We have plenty of decent havoc groups. The good ones just avoid the 40 man TW blob, so you never see us.

TW does have its own havoc groups out at times, maybe not as much as we would like but when we do it seems you need at least 10+ to kill 4 of us. : )

PLEASE field your havoc groups more next week during NA PST evenings! I’ve got a good fraps of us 7v20 against Fire recently that I hope to post up in a week or two, and I’d love to get some TW footage in there! Look for the RIOT tag.

Next week sounds good to me. I’ll see what I can do to make it happen though I may not be the one you run into. You can add in game if you want feel free.

Sounds great! I let my guys know. We aren’t huge into all out arranged GvG (that is what tPvP is for), but I might contact you to see what BL you guys are in at least. Cheers!

GL for Team Riot [RIOT] on Blackgate NA – Small Group WvW Focused
http://teamriot.org/riot-media/videos/http://www.twitch.tv/teamriottv

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Nakoor.1980

“T1 has been fantastic thus far, hopefully everyone is having as much fun as TW is. There really is no need for our threads to be so negative. Every guild is good and every guild plays a role for their server.

I think it’s clear, JQ is #1 without question, SoR and BG duke out for #2, but even #3 is no shame or nothing lost. Only thing that matters is that when you are out there as a guild, you are fighting hard and keep fighting no matter what.

I personally hope, this tier doesn’t change for a while, but if it does, we will welcome what looks like TC into the fray and either SoR or BG will move down, either way, T1 will stay interesting and I think the tier that most people in it are there for the competition more than anything else.

SoR has come a long way from #17 and I’m proud of our server getting to #2, we still have a long way to go and hopefully our slow building of the community with the right guilds and individuals sustains us till the game’s end.

Keep up the good fight JQ and BG, without you guys coming out there strong everyday, TW and SoR would have gotten bored long ago.

-Indo "

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

“T1 has been fantastic thus far, hopefully everyone is having as much fun as TW is. There really is no need for our threads to be so negative. Every guild is good and every guild plays a role for their server.

I think it’s clear, JQ is #1 without question, SoR and BG duke out for #2, but even #3 is no shame or nothing lost. Only thing that matters is that when you are out there as a guild, you are fighting hard and keep fighting no matter what.

I personally hope, this tier doesn’t change for a while, but if it does, we will welcome what looks like TC into the fray and either SoR or BG will move down, either way, T1 will stay interesting and I think the tier that most people in it are there for the competition more than anything else.

SoR has come a long way from #17 and I’m proud of our server getting to #2, we still have a long way to go and hopefully our slow building of the community with the right guilds and individuals sustains us till the game’s end.

Keep up the good fight JQ and BG, without you guys coming out there strong everyday, TW and SoR would have gotten bored long ago.

-Indo "

Now if the rest of TW can post more “Indoish” we can all get back to the bashing of BG for being the home of ex-sos patriots.

Thx.

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Oresh.4729

Oresh.4729

-Indo "

Now if the rest of TW can post more “Indoish” we can all get back to the bashing of BG for being the home of ex-sos patriots.

Thx.

this was funny as hell

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Sorrow.7384

Sorrow.7384

I just wanted to say awesome fights last night SOR and BG at lowlands in EB. I thought we were going to lose it quite a few times, but managed to hang on at least while I was still on. Some of the most fun I have had in quite sometime other then the miserable skill lag.

On a side note, why so many bloody forum warriors? No one congratulates anyone anymore. There’s always a laundry list of excuses of why one side is winning or losing and such a high level of animosity towards the other servers. With that sad I would like to give a big /salute to the folks in RIOT. Top notch group of players. Also to Homie, you are on kitten guardian.

I like you. Can’t agree more with the negative attitude of many people on here and props to you for leading the way.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Bammit.4796

Bammit.4796

Fighting SOS was my intro to WvW way back when, it was fantastic ::mumbles -those kittens!::

But fighting SOR and BG almost every day has been a blast. If it wasn’t for those unscrupulous knockers it wouldn’t be fun.

Noone can say there is not challenge in T1, not in any time zone. Cripes you can’t even take a bio safely without trying to ‘hurry up’.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Team JQ is still accepting all challengers for the T1 title. You can fight us zerg v zerg, gvg, 5v5, 1v1, yak vs yak, smack vs smack 24/7 7 days a week, we are available for your wvw pleasure.

Our team record of gold medals in T1 versus our current opponents:

1. Jade Quarry 13
2. Black Gate 1
3. Sanctum of Rall 0

Please note we do know the majority of the whine posts come from #3 and not the #2 server who have actually defeated us in T1 before.

Any need for further discussion?

I’ve been asking for 1v1s since forever. Why will nobody duel me? I can’t beat you guys in a 1v1 if nobody is up for a 1v1…

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

Team JQ is still accepting all challengers for the T1 title. You can fight us zerg v zerg, gvg, 5v5, 1v1, yak vs yak, smack vs smack 24/7 7 days a week, we are available for your wvw pleasure.

1. Jade Quarry 13
2. Black Gate 1
3. Sanctum of Rall 0

Please note we do know the majority of the whine posts come from #3 and not the #2 server who have actually defeated us in T1 before.

There is a slight typo there, based on the data distribution points it should read :

1. Foo 13.

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Bammit.4796

I’ve been asking for 1v1s since forever. Why will nobody duel me? I can’t beat you guys in a 1v1 if nobody is up for a 1v1…

I’m ready! :: whispers – guys I said hide BEHIND that bush ::

But in all seriousness I run into 1v1s all the time in open field, like constantly. Do you mostly hang on one borderland?

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

But in all seriousness I run into 1v1s all the time in open field, like constantly. Do you mostly hang on one borderland?

I stopped solo roaming a while back, mainly because I never run into 1v1s. It always ends up being 1v5 or 5v1, which is pretty stupid. I like have havoc groups always complain about the zergs outnumbering you but aren’t afraid to 5v1 a solo roamer. Tier 2 was much better for solo roaming :P

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

Poor undermanned buff NPC at the starting zone, he didn’t stand a chance

Attachments:

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

-Indo "

Excellent post

This current threesome we are all feeding on certainly has its moments and all three sides bring the hurt at times. Nothing lasts forever but I hope this one last a good while longer.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Bammit.4796

Tier 2 was much better for solo roaming :P

Those kittens! I’ve always suspected they were having more than their fair share of fun. We’re coming for you T2!

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Forestgreen.7981

Forestgreen.7981

Score update + another pin up hotty.

Attachments:

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Score update while I queue.

Attachments:

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Spank master here. Come play during oz/sea timezone.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: akanibbles.6237

akanibbles.6237

‘Havoc’ groups usually means small groups, not 40+.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Esqi.8496

We run havoc, yay!

You love Oceanic timezone

[TKG] Flake

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

1. Jade Quarry 13
2. Black Gate 1
3. Sanctum of Rall 0

There is a slight typo there, based on the data distribution points it should read :

1. Foo 13.

QFT

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Boulderbolg.3460

Boulderbolg.3460

‘Havoc’ groups usually means small groups, not 40+.

Like this? http://teamriot.org/riot-media/videos/

GL for Team Riot [RIOT] on Blackgate NA – Small Group WvW Focused
http://teamriot.org/riot-media/videos/http://www.twitch.tv/teamriottv

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: SkeletalLlama.5381

SkeletalLlama.5381

JQ tick leading all night in NA primetime yet again, but that can’t be possible can it? Surely the forum warriors told us that never happens.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Bammit.4796

JQ tick leading all night in NA primetime yet again.

Don’t stomp on my chances of gettin a good 1v1 bro ><

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: SgtJanitor.3164

SgtJanitor.3164

Real good fun fighting with TW / TWL and SF on SoR BL tonight!
Still kicking ourselves in the kitten for letting you TW/TWL guys weasel in from north outer on Bay. >_<

Thanks for all the good fights, GoF did as best we could with what we had!

Heurix
Authorized Shoutcaster for ArenaNet, ESL, and DPS

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thesilentflute.8761

Thesilentflute.8761

Next week lets focus jq there bl wasn’t touched all week.

I see good ideas every day …good in theory. – Shawn Farthing
Masters in Geek Mythology
YOU ARE NOT THE INVENTOR OF WORDS!!! lol

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: nirvana.8245

nirvana.8245

I stopped solo roaming a while back, mainly because I never run into 1v1s. It always ends up being 1v5 or 5v1, which is pretty stupid. I like have havoc groups always complain about the zergs outnumbering you but aren’t afraid to 5v1 a solo roamer. Tier 2 was much better for solo roaming :P

Same, I do still roam, but it usually ends up being 1v90. Must be my playstyle. For a while the goal was to bait that zerg for as long as I could and waste as much time for them as I could, but its all so tiresome.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Looks like I’ll be squaring up on TW’s maps for quite some time regardless of how many I have with me. Got to have our guild meeting in hills today on SoR map as well. SF decided that we would like to tango with TW as much as possible due to different style that we seen. We haven’t tango’d in quite some time. Thanks for the evaluation this evening and thanks for the fights out there guys. You’ll be seeing us out there on a daily basis with you, feel free to contact me daily and lemme know what map you guys are on.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Fun times on SoR BL again tonight.

Salute to the thief I 1v1 with on the road from Garrison to Godslore. Longest it’s ever taken me to kill one of you, and thanks for not stealthing and running.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Looks like I’ll be squaring up on TW’s maps for quite some time regardless of how many I have with me. Got to have our guild meeting in hills today on SoR map as well. SF decided that we would like to tango with TW as much as possible due to different style that we seen. We haven’t tango’d in quite some time. Thanks for the evaluation this evening and thanks for the fights out there guys. You’ll be seeing us out there on a daily basis with you, feel free to contact me daily and lemme know what map you guys are on.

Yeah I just wish we’d had more than 15 people show up to the meeting.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Captain.5028

Captain.5028

Still kicking ourselves in the kitten for letting you TW/TWL guys weasel in from north outer on Bay. >_<

Really wish we were fast enough to join or at least could have watched that 10 minute battle for inner bay, seemed like an epic one between SoR and BG. Lot of action on the BL tonight, good times

Nuclear {Elementalist} [Mes, Guard, Warr]
-=Strike Force [SF]=-
Jade Quarry Commander

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

EMP had a blast today locking down JQB!

Many great fights from SoR’s LUN/UI/VG and BG’s Massive ICoa group! Great work from Pro gank as well! Hope everyone that participated enjoyed our new defensive renovations.

P.S) That 15+ golem rush from BG had us on our toes !

/salute

EMP Team – 80 strong this evening

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: SgtJanitor.3164

SgtJanitor.3164

Really wish we were fast enough to join or at least could have watched that 10 minute battle for inner bay, seemed like an epic one between SoR and BG. Lot of action on the BL tonight, good times

Yeah we battled it out at Bay for about 30 minutes. We were hoping you guys would tap some of their stuff and they would pull out, but to no avail

Once again, great fights guys!

Heurix
Authorized Shoutcaster for ArenaNet, ESL, and DPS

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Yeah I just wish we’d had more than 15 people show up to the meeting.

Well, I’m glad you guys have come around!
Don’t be too concerned about being light, if you are. Desire for an opportunity to split off into smaller groups is just as strong over here. I’m sure we can accommodate with minimal discomfort. Maybe even roaming single groups? Perish the thought.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Yeah we battled it out at Bay for about 30 minutes. We were hoping you guys would tap some of their stuff and they would pull out, but to no avail

Once again, great fights guys!

Tonight was mostly just the 15 of us SF getting a feel for TW play style since it has been so long since we’ve regularly fought them. By the time the meeting finished the orange swords were in inner bay so we didn’t really have time to get a proper 3 way map fight going.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!