4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

So tus.h-y~tickled you’re stooping to worlds vs. world and we’re still beating you.

Oh the shame~~ :VVVVVV)

Wait you’re implying HOD and NSP are teaming up on SF? You’re SF right?

Hun, there’s no implying. Your main zergs have been hitting different sides of SF for days now. Today is no exception.

Well this is not too normal. EB split nearly perfectly in two with each server at different doors same time.
Co-ordinate attack? HmMmMmMmM? c:
Still couldn’t get it LOL

Norn SF commander from CoSa, take a chill pill lmao.
I know I’m hot, but you don’t need to keep at me. Attack Henge for a change.

Yeah sure looks like the case.. o.O

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Phil.5280

Phil.5280

So tus.h-y~tickled you’re stooping to worlds vs. world and we’re still beating you.

Hun, there’s no implying. Your main zergs have been hitting different sides of SF for days now. Today is no exception.

HoD and NSP have been in ech others borderlands on a regular basis.

Jolly Archon
Northern Shiverpeaks
Os Guild

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

You understood what he said? I tried reading it 4-5 times to no avail.

All I read was.

“O0o0oH Bird Song your hair is so predy. Can I touch it”

And my response is.

Yeh baby.

SM is ours
So hot I’m on fire.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Wafflez.8460

Wafflez.8460

Hello, here is another SPCA vid of rackin and I duoing. Hope you enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vZu94-T0qE

And here is last weeks 3 man vid redone with new music because youtube didn’t like the old music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSTWAUo-uu4

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

And here is last weeks 3 man vid redone with new music because youtube didn’t like the old music

Lol Red Alert!!! That had to be frustrating for poor KING in the 3vX video, loved the ending too.

Amusing choice of music for the duo video. Great stuff as always.

SPCA number 1 NA

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Rob.7624

Os WvW guild runs Guild Missions, NSP server first?
http://www.twitch.tv/delmorgan/b/390515001

Did it twice, first failed. 2nd one was win.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Phil.5280

Phil.5280

Wow didn’t realize how close SF and IoJ had gotten, looks like a new matchup soon, can’t wait for t7 to go back to being the most even tier (hopefully!).

Jolly Archon
Northern Shiverpeaks
Os Guild

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

How come nobody has video of SF holding off both of the other servers’ zergs in SM last night? It was a long, fun fight.

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Hopefully IOJ will finally drop to us and see how they are, hopefully very even fight or can push them down and get our old GOM buddies back

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Nice videos! Fun watch.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Fun fight against [KING] at the end! Contrary to many other people, I’m actually enjoying this match-up quite a bit. Yes, the zergs are annoying, but I think there are still quality small fights taking place.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

Fun fight against [KING] at the end! Contrary to many other people, I’m actually enjoying this match-up quite a bit. Yes, the zergs are annoying, but I think there are still quality small fights taking place.

Map of the Problematique <3

VoxL, NSPPT

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: modDW.4187

modDW.4187

These zerg tactics are getting more and more advanced. I can’t keep up

-Your Big Horse

Pony, Great stuff. Expected from you fine fellars….but great stuff. My personal favorite was that some guy actually drove that zerg in a very large circle….only to keep his back line getting smoked…cant really explain where the tactics are coming from, but i’d say he should get a refund from the “commander school” he attended.

Thank you my friend. Hahaha yeah I was a little confused when I saw that to be honest. Anyways look forward to seeing you guys out there!

Love,

Jason.

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

modDW.4187

-Your Big Horse

I was targeted in this video for a solid minute. My agent will be in contact shortly with you about my payment. Thank you.

nooooooo, now I will never be able to afford The Juggernaut

-Your Big Horse

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: DisplayName.7802

DisplayName.7802

kitten off hod

you guys are really stinky

Attachments:

Basic Banjo

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

dank.3680

kitten off hod

The first pic is a perfectly legitimate place to put siege (and can be aoe’d from the wall below). The second one, did you really need to post it a 4th time?

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: DisplayName.7802

DisplayName.7802

Its my 2nd time posting it.
But you know..atleast HOD is consistent.

Basic Banjo

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: KyoHanakaze.8145

KyoHanakaze.8145

Fun times tonight, both in NSP’s bl and our own~

HoD/Valkyria Immortalis[VLK]
Iverna//Ranger
Adrienne Stormborn//Elementalist

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: PhaNTaSiZe.4215

PhaNTaSiZe.4215

I love it when ppl QQ about SF being so zergcentric, when we just got done holding off the Hills on NSP’s BL with like 15 ppl and 2 balistas against a zerg of 40+, and it took them 2 attempts to finally get it (got all the way into the lord room and we wiped them and pushed them all the way out the first time).

Not trying to talk brown, just saying… it’s not just b/c of our numbers that we’re on top, ya smell me?

Commander Sammie Winchester/Ian McKellan
Leader of Gods Dont Cry [GDC] on SBI

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

dank.3680

I love it when ppl QQ about SF being so zergcentric, when we just got done holding off the Hills on NSP’s BL with like 15 ppl and 2 balistas against a zerg of 40+, and it took them 2 attempts to finally get it (got all the way into the lord room and we wiped them and pushed them all the way out the first time).

Not trying to talk brown, just saying… it’s not just b/c of our numbers that we’re on top, ya smell me?

It’s really cute when a server that obviously overly outnumbers the others claims the numbers isn’t the reason for a faceroll win.. I remember SF saying the same thing when they dropped down and ruined t8 for us…

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Da Sonic.6521

Da Sonic.6521

kitten off hod

We try to keep things fresh, it’s not our fault nobody in SF is any good at climbing Genesis Spire.

We like to farm the groups that try, but when nobody comes, we get bored and have to open up Stonemist.

I will give credit where credit is due though, nicely done turning the whole zerg around to defend when we got to the lord room the first time.

Genesis Theory [GT] (HoD)

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

modDW.4187

Sad news, it came to our attention that Teivospy our thief has been speed hacking. This video sent by a SF goon is pretty conclusive and SPCA would like to say we had no idea >_>

-Your Big Horse

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Sad news, it came to our attention that Teivospy our thief has been speed hacking. This video sent by a SF goon is pretty conclusive and SPCA would like to say we had no idea >_>

-Your Big Horse

Let me just say that i am very happy SPCA and XOXO call NSP their home, great bunch of players, always up for a good fight, always willing to help when not busy. <3 you guys

I havent posted since reset, And i would like to thank HoD and SF for amazing fights in all the borderlands
Particularly of note VLK from HoD, i see them running in 5-10 man groups and they are always a worthwhile oponnent
PvP guild from SF, holy kitten there are alot of you :P Died sveral time running (foolishly) into that turtle, but also killing many other times. Lots of badges for all i guess!

Good fights all around, and nice to see the thread have less trolling.
Youllprobably notice a decrease in golem rushes on your BL’s though exam season

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: WhiteRose.6934

WhiteRose.6934

Why thank you ~ VLK has very skilled members if I do say so. Minus myself of course, since most of the time I’m just complaining that we’re all going to die once we’re found by the zergs.

Genesis Theory [GT] – Henge of Denravi

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

It’s been (2) days since reset and every night our bay,hills and even garrison has been flipped with two zergs from each side.

We are so double teaming here.

:)

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Grimm Maltok.3514

Grimm Maltok.3514

To the 5 man of XOXO, props to your coordination and execution that took down our 4 man LORD team. Although we made some fatal mistakes, you were definitely a good fight.

Grimm Maltok – Lvl 80 Thief
SF | Commander | [LORD]

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Bimbosito.7546

Bimbosito.7546

That is what i call a zerg! Amazing and fun fight guys, we held it up as much as we could but hell, TONS of fun. Cheers.

Attachments:

Proud member of [KING]
The Dread Phantom 80 Mesmer
Sorrow’s Furnace

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Attachments:

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Nice fight and love the pull-away-invis-to-stomp at the beginning. We only fought SF for one week before heading up but I remember that KING had some good players.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Having a lot of fun, thanks for the fights HoD and NSP. That zerg (was it our bl, I forget I was map hopping so much) was amazing to see, maybe what others feel when they see ours??

Anyways, every time you guys kill me (happens alot) you are classy, so I just wanted to give a shout out for that!

Plus, the three way fights in SM since reset have been FUNTASTIC!! And also when our zerg met that other zerg between Anz and SM, I Was downed and rallied 4 or 5 times, and my loot bag trail was looooong.

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: K U R O I T S U K I.4980

K U R O I T S U K I.4980

That is what i call a zerg! Amazing and fun fight guys, we held it up as much as we could but hell, TONS of fun. Cheers.

Yay, I am in those pics I’m famous XD.
Now seriously awesome fight guys, it was soo good NSP scouting their treb shots and it looked like you got some real organization going, not a mindless zerg. Hope your side of the server enjoyed the fight as much as us.

[LH]La Hermandad-Guild Leader
Kuroitsuki Lvl.80 Mesmer/La Biribiri Lvl.80 Elementalist
Sorrows Furnace SF (since Aug-25-12)

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Rob.7624

Now seriously awesome fight guys, it was soo good NSP scouting their treb shots and it looked like you got some real organization going, not a mindless zerg. Hope your side of the server enjoyed the fight as much as us.

Yeh we had enough commanders to organize all of WvW

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Valenna Tiefling.5806

Valenna Tiefling.5806

kitten off hod

We try to keep things fresh, it’s not our fault nobody in SF is any good at climbing Genesis Spire.

We like to farm the groups that try, but when nobody comes, we get bored and have to open up Stonemist.

To be clear, it was late, we were bored, and it was way more fun to stand on top of a tower taking potshots at SM than to actually be productive in any way. We wanted you guys to try and climb the tower but instead you just ran around in circles at the bottom for the better part of half an hour.

Commander Valenna, Genesis Theory [GT]
“Neither the sudden shock of battle, nor the long-drawn trials of
vigilance and exertion will wear us down. Give us the tools and we will finish the job.”

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

-Your Big Horse

Pony, Great stuff. Expected from you fine fellars….but great stuff. My personal favorite was that some guy actually drove that zerg in a very large circle….only to keep his back line getting smoked…cant really explain where the tactics are coming from, but i’d say he should get a refund from the “commander school” he attended.

Thank you my friend. Hahaha yeah I was a little confused when I saw that to be honest. Anyways look forward to seeing you guys out there!

Love,

Jason.

Died laughing at this dude. Quality!

PAXA -GM

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

-Your Big Horse

Let me just say that i am very happy SPCA and XOXO call NSP their home, great bunch of players, always up for a good fight, always willing to help when not busy. <3 you guys

I havent posted since reset, And i would like to thank HoD and SF for amazing fights in all the borderlands
Particularly of note VLK from HoD, i see them running in 5-10 man groups and they are always a worthwhile oponnent
PvP guild from SF, holy kitten there are alot of you :P Died sveral time running (foolishly) into that turtle, but also killing many other times. Lots of badges for all i guess!

Good fights all around, and nice to see the thread have less trolling.
Youllprobably notice a decrease in golem rushes on your BL’s though exam season

Dear Milk snatcher Smitry,

Its guilds like Zos , SPCA , Os , tM , NSP and Splt to name a few , from the top of my head, are the reason we call NSP our home.

NSP doesn’t have a huge wvw force , certainly not as big as certain people like to think. But what we do have is regular hardcore WvWers that are in there every day and know each other.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

To the 5 man of XOXO, props to your coordination and execution that took down our 4 man LORD team. Although we made some fatal mistakes, you were definitely a good fight.

If this was today i honestly don’t recall the specifics. Every fight today seemed to roll into the next one with almost no pauses.

But just a quick note* XOXO really doesn’t have a 5 man team. We have a very small guild of 11-15 people. all of the members are good enough to step in a group with and go. no specific spec needed , no class synergy combo. Danks traits on his mesmer are/ / / /.

We are almost never in ventrilo and the most we type in the chat box while we are fighting , 90% of the time is “haha”.

wow 2 posts with no hate… can’t let that happen..

HOD Y YOU PVDOOR US BRO…

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

dank.3680

Danks traits on his mesmer are/ / / /.

Pft you know that I change my traits on a daily basis quit spreading lies. But about the synergy thing, I often joke that we are soloers who are just in a party.. Though I’m trying to train these noobs to call targets and focus fire.

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Nice defense, much respect to the KING guild! I also appreciate the respect you guys gave us after partying with me just to say nice job. Class act. Took us awhile to get coordinated, but then we finally got everything turned red and it was game on with you guys. Had a blast thank you for the fight! Now go hit HoD! ;-)

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Yeah you can barely see me in any of the pics because im so little

KING and LH, good defence this morning on our bay keep!
Was a very fun one to crack open!
We didnt have many guildies since it was downtime for the majority of our wvw guilds, we just had the few hardcore players/commanders and rallied the people!
I must say though i did get trampled a few times :P

All around classy fights from both of our opponents today was good fun!

Also (delayed from last week) HoD Must give this [CV] thief a purple heart
This was last week in HoD BL during offpeak hours, I was taking over with a group of 10ish + some golems (honestly cant remember how many).

This Thief was THE ONLY defender of garrison and several other structures, Wiping over and over yet kept coming back, for like an hour…
Eventually our numbers dwindled and HoD numbers swelled and i was finally defeated! But looks who stomped me! I was very happy about this

Attachments:

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

(edited by Spets the MilkBandit.9031)

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Grimm Maltok.3514

Grimm Maltok.3514

If this was today i honestly don’t recall the specifics. Every fight today seemed to roll into the next one with almost no pauses.

But just a quick note* XOXO really doesn’t have a 5 man team. We have a very small guild of 11-15 people. all of the members are good enough to step in a group with and go. no specific spec needed , no class synergy combo. Danks traits on his mesmer are/ / / /.

We are almost never in ventrilo and the most we type in the chat box while we are fighting , 90% of the time is “haha”.

wow 2 posts with no hate… can’t let that happen..

HOD Y YOU PVDOOR US BRO…

Your ele was giving me quite the headache, I had to down him/her twice in order to finish him/her off due to the constant attacks from your other team members. Nonetheless, I had a great time. I’ll be looking for you guys in the battlefield more often

~Grimm

Grimm Maltok – Lvl 80 Thief
SF | Commander | [LORD]

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Wow without all the flaming and hate and accusations this threa is very quiet…we made it to 2nd page of forums

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: KTDannyCZ.2910

KTDannyCZ.2910

Stay away from Hills with your newfangled trebs and such

Attachments:

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: KyoHanakaze.8145

KyoHanakaze.8145

Stay away from Hills with your newfangled trebs and such

THings I miss when I’m away from WvW for a day…

EDIT: Enjoy your free commander~. I’ll have a new person to hunt down in WvW.

HoD/Valkyria Immortalis[VLK]
Iverna//Ranger
Adrienne Stormborn//Elementalist

(edited by KyoHanakaze.8145)

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

Good morning everyone.

SF : 89 164 +395
NSP : 62 945 +260
HoD: 62 544 +45

Heiann – NSP

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Luke.8295

Luke.8295

Yawn…..wake up and everything is green, figures…….

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Well it is springtime.

Mag Server Leader

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: naphack.9346

naphack.9346

Well it is springtime.

Heh…
Looking over to my own matchup, I am afraid, spring time started here too

The only crime, turrets committed, is being good against the celestial meta.
The mob has spoken and the turrets shall be burnt at the stake.

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Luke.8295

Luke.8295

Well it is springtime.

Heh…
Looking over to my own matchup, I am afraid, spring time started here too

Yea – Anet need to fix Spring time is ridiculous, and have they solved world famine yet? i’m sure it was raised in a post like aaaages ago!

slackers…..

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Silas Drake.8946

Silas Drake.8946

I need to find a way to not need sleep, or work.

Cocaine is also expensive -__-

Just leave me SOME waypoints, kitten! This charr mesmer is fat and slow.

Phorfiet - HoD O|O

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Good Monday norning!! How is everyone today? I really enjoyed dying so much yesterday, thanks for the boost to my fitness program with all the running back and forth, NSP and HoD!!

Seriously though, you three NSP who took me out in my borderlands (fight ended east of middle isle) while my own servermate sat there and watched the whole thing, I love you guys. Took you a bit but I am angry I didn’t down even one of you! My mojo was off so I am taking direct infusions of a Quaggan and Tequatl blood. Not sure what it will do but I know I will stink and want to swim alot!!