4/19 AR/BP/EB

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Exarthious.5792

Exarthious.5792

Borliss Pass, this is what it looks like when Anvil Rock faces Ebay a lot. Notice the open wall, the outmanned buff, the siege hitting us, and we’re still fighting fights you guys seem to avoid.

What you do not notice is the fun we are having fighting. Honestly put your chins up, fight, and have fun. We are having a lot of fun. All this forum complaining for months on end has become old.

I was at the top of those stairs and it looks even more epic from your point of view. Really good fights going on BP bl right now.

Someone waved me up, and even my cat said; “You so qwazy.” Eventually when the tanks fell, I dodged out of the tower, and took a swim, making it safely downstream.

It’s been a lot of fun, and quite frankly I enjoy Ebay. I don’t get to play as often as I would like, but since this match up, I always find a variety of fights against Ebay, be it 1v1, small group fights, or medium zerg fights. Every time I have encountered BP, they’ve had 40+ people, and rarely less.

Thanks for giving me great fights, and hope we face Ebay for a long time.

(edited by Exarthious.5792)

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

Played In ARBL today, was fun, a bit less zergy than Eternal for the most part. Got very zerg heavy later. Killed a few people, had lots of people chase me in Bay, which was really funny. Unfortunately some EBay players hate physical fitness and stopped my swimming of laps. For shame!

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: tiramisu.8706

tiramisu.8706

WFD is semi-hardcore again. Thank you for fighting it out.

Wokfoo, Rokkasaurus, Not Daddy of [Rekz]

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: chillypsu.9463

chillypsu.9463

[WFD] – Waiting for #DOLO

(frendz4evr)

Attachments:

Big Chilly – [TG]

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Stone.6751

Stone.6751

WFD is semi-hardcore again. Thank you for fighting it out.

Yes, good battles in ARBL tonight. I was sad when we ran into both Rekz and another guild like FTF following behind. Two vs. one battles are less than ideal if you are looking for us to want to engage in a fight.

Penny Royalty – Level 80 Guardian
Raingarde – Level 80 Necromancer

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Stone.6751

[WFD] – Waiting for #DOLO

(frendz4evr)

Totally.

Attachments:

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

So far tonight AR has took 2 of our towers and tried for more. GOOD job AR!! I’m proud of you. It did take you over 30 minuets and 8 catapults but you finely got the SW tower. That’s why we like AR, they never give up!

And BP has taken nothing in EBBL. Only in ARBL where you took there bay, and tried for lots more

hhhmmm thats funny i remember EBBL being ALL red at one point yesterday… does that not count ??

It’s doesn’t count unless you take it during NA prime time… Do something during that time and you might get a shout out…

Why would we want a shout out from GH?

The point was simple we do take eBay stuff, which is why you give us so much love. If AR went for eBay when we’re in sweet embrace then the total ppt for eBay would go down and the currently lowest rank server wouldn’t have to worry about dropping down a tier where they’ll ROFL stomp everyone for week after boring week. Who does that sound like hmmm.

Any how many folks on bp hoped AR could take first last week if we focused eBay. Some of the folks probably feel that with a slightly different strategy AR could have done it and are venting frustrations that it didn’t happen.

I believe AR can take first if they work with BP. I know they can’t take first if they work with eBay and it’ll just turn the tier into a snooze fest IMO.

The best fighting in tier 6 happened when nsp and ar mostly focused bp so we do have a reference model.

So in summary. We want good fights. A balanced tier leads to good fights. Red and blue working against green will lead too a more balanced tier.

Cheers

“The point was simple we do take eBay stuff, which is why you give us so much love. If AR went for eBay when we’re in sweet embrace then the total ppt for eBay would go down and the currently lowest rank server wouldn’t have to worry about dropping down a tier where they’ll ROFL stomp everyone for week after boring week. Who does that sound like hmmm. "

You guys do not have the manning to take first. Even both of you together, I just don’t see it. Yeah, we could ROLF-stomp you guys, we’ve proven that. All in all though, I think we’re being pretty lax really. I mean, [Rekz] and [WAR] are having 20v20 guild on guild matches? C’mon… And merely one example. Do you guys really think Crystal Desert or anyone else that drops down here in our place when/if we go back to T4 is going to do anything constructive like that? I highly doubt it. We could be much MUCH more ruthless if we wanted.

Secondly, and I’ve said it before, there’s a lot of us who right now that are only “punching our cards” and going in to WvW on the occasion when our score is low. I’ve only been in for my Daily 10 kills or 5 yaks here lately… and generally WvW is about 80% of my overall gameplay. I’ve been mostly leveling alts and doing dungeons (I’m about sick to death of CoF). I check the scoreboard periodically, and if I see us above 250-300 I don’t even give coming in a second thought.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not scolding or attempting to downtalk anyone necessarily. I’m just saying a lot of us are either bored or are taking it easy while times are slow, and it’s fact. There have been instances when you guys have rallied together and done great things. Even if only for a few hours at a time. Kalkz latest little rampage the other day on our BL is a good example, and that was a ton of fun. I nommed that bait like cake.

“The best fighting in tier 6 happened when nsp and ar mostly focused bp so we do have a reference model.

So in summary. We want good fights. A balanced tier leads to good fights. Red and blue working against green will lead too a more balanced tier."

And yet here Borliss is… It apparently worked brilliantly in halting Borliss’s rise to T5… oh wait. >.>

My advice, by all means rally your folks and gives us kitten! Borliss is always complaining most of thier troops are pug-based. So change that! Now is the time to test and train, work on your organization, test out new tactics, get together for more fight clubs (folks like [GH] and [FTF] eat that stuff up), see if [Rekz] wants some more big skirmish matches! Ask us! Communicate. Most of the above mentioned folks at this point might adore such opportunites. Personally, I think we’re being a lot more cool than many that might step down that latter into this tier in our place.

Edit: Good gravy… Epic wall o’ text is epic. x_x

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Stone.6751

^^
Yep, it does kind of look like Ebay is the lowest of the real WvW servers, and you all bumped up against the best of the casual/PUG WvW servers.

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: llkoolaid.8204

llkoolaid.8204

^^
Yep, it does kind of look like Ebay is the lowest of the real WvW servers, and you all bumped up against the best of the casual/PUG WvW servers.

Yea I also don’t consider BP a real WvW server…

-Rent-a-Gollum- call 555-kalkz
80MES – Dr Sweet Cheeks/80WAR – Jegudiel
80GRD – Sir Sweet Cheeks/80ELE – D J Diddles

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Stone.6751

^^

Yea I also don’t consider BP a real WvW server…

Exactly! Now what does that say about Ebay?

We have some good WvW guilds and players, but as a server…

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: penelopy.5407

penelopy.5407

Not that there really is much of a point to make here, but Ebay hasn’t been winning this tier by more than a 20% average. Actually not even 20% so the problem isn’t glicko or AR/BP not putting up a challenge.

No question Ebay is winning here but to say it isn’t a challenge is a gross exaggeration. The first week Ebay didn’t show up to fight they lost in this tier. It would likely happen again if AR/BP stop going at each other to which nobody seems to have a solution.

When we say it isn’t a challenge, we’re not talking about tryharding the scoreboard.

We want GOOD FIGHTS.

Open field fights and roaming is what we’ve always been about.
Small skirmishes. Big zerg battles. Small man roaming. 1v1s. Fight clubs. Guild vs Guild. Duels. Skilled fights not stuck behind walls and siege.

This what we love the most about WvW and BP just doesn’t offer that since you guys seem to focus more on points and the score. Yesterday around SW tower and supply in BP bl was evidence of that. We find AR a lot more challenging and more fun because of their spvp background.

We probably could make a serious push for T4 but scare amounts of good fights = bored Ebay. This directly affects our motivation. Playing for rank and score is already pretty boring and thus, we aren’t tryharding for T4 elsewise we’d be recruiting.

Our servers just have a different focus and ideas about what’s fun in WvW.
Good fights vs Scoreboard watching. I’ll take good fights any day.

You know as far as I’m concerned, this is trolling. Saying you don’t give a hoot about the score is something soccer moms tell their 5 year old soccer playing kids.

If all you want are good fights, go play PVP, where everything’s 1v1 or team based and fighting skills can make or break your team.

WvW isn’t set up for good fights only; it’s set up for tactical and strategic offense and defense. The name of the game in WvW is how well you manage your forces, use your resources, and engage the other teams. Avoiding the use of siege or not using a tower for it’s tactical advantage is just stupid.

Your statement of “harump harump good fights harumph” is either your idea of trying to bait us into not defending or your ignorant understanding of WvW. Think of WvW like chess; not protecting your queen or using assets to your advantage is basically another form of giving up.

We may not be winning the war, but I’ll be darned if I’m going to be all carebear about points, and I guarantee your commanders don’t take that stance either.

(edited by penelopy.5407)

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Luzano.6983

Luzano.6983

Not that there really is much of a point to make here, but Ebay hasn’t been winning this tier by more than a 20% average. Actually not even 20% so the problem isn’t glicko or AR/BP not putting up a challenge.

No question Ebay is winning here but to say it isn’t a challenge is a gross exaggeration. The first week Ebay didn’t show up to fight they lost in this tier. It would likely happen again if AR/BP stop going at each other to which nobody seems to have a solution.

When we say it isn’t a challenge, we’re not talking about tryharding the scoreboard.

We want GOOD FIGHTS.

Open field fights and roaming is what we’ve always been about.
Small skirmishes. Big zerg battles. Small man roaming. 1v1s. Fight clubs. Guild vs Guild. Duels. Skilled fights not stuck behind walls and siege.

This what we love the most about WvW and BP just doesn’t offer that since you guys seem to focus more on points and the score. Yesterday around SW tower and supply in BP bl was evidence of that. We find AR a lot more challenging and more fun because of their spvp background.

We probably could make a serious push for T4 but scare amounts of good fights = bored Ebay. This directly affects our motivation. Playing for rank and score is already pretty boring and thus, we aren’t tryharding for T4 elsewise we’d be recruiting.

Our servers just have a different focus and ideas about what’s fun in WvW.
Good fights vs Scoreboard watching. I’ll take good fights any day.

You know as far as I’m concerned, this is trolling. Saying you don’t give a hoot about the score is something soccer moms tell their 5 year old soccer playing kids.

If all you want are good fights, go play PVP, where everything’s 1v1 or team based and fighting skills can make or break your team.

WvW isn’t set up for good fights only; it’s set up for tactical and strategic offense and defense. The name of the game in WvW is how well you manage your forces, use your resources, and engage the other teams. Avoiding the use of siege or not using a tower for it’s tactical advantage is just stupid.

You’re statement of “harump harump good fights harumph” is either your idea of trying to bait us into not defending or your ignorant understanding of WvW. Think of WvW like chess; not protecting your queen or using assets to your advantage is basically another form of giving up.

We may not be winning the war, but I’ll be kitten if I’m going to be all carebear about points, and I guarantee your commanders don’t take that stance either.

Another whoosh.

I never said all we do and all we look for is “good fights”.
I never we don’t care for score at all.

The point was that we aren’t challenged in what we find the most fun in WvW.

And I’m pretty Ebay have proven we know how to WvW. Look at BP bl on reset night this week. Look at BP bl yesterday and for the last few hours today.

I will now ask you to go back and read both posts more clearly and if you really can’t understand it, I will draw you a picture.

[GF] / [Guam] Alaiii – Jackie Lautchang – Luzano

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: penelopy.5407

penelopy.5407

Whoosh back.

If what you love the most about WvW is good fights, I say again: Play PvP.

Forgive me for actually reading what you wrote (which may not be actually what you meant, since you seem to be confused), but you say that you are frustrated by the fact that we seem to watch the scoreboard and you’re more satisfied with the way AR plays because of their sPvP background.

So why again are you playing WvW instead of PvP?

Is it because, in reality, your PvP skills are lacking and in WvW you can hide behind your commanders and larger groups instead of being forced to make or break a PvP team? Or is it because it’s easy to hide behind the failure of others when in WvW you are defeated?

Either way, it seems to me (based on your own words.. if you still don’t understand what you’re saying, maybe you should in fact draw me a picture since your arts and craft skills may be superior to your command of the english language), that you’re playing the wrong game.

If you aren’t man enough to get eaten up by siege, go play something else.

(edited by penelopy.5407)

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

few vs many + sloppy seconds

I only wish I were part of this. Awesome. /slowclap

[Edit] Changed the name of the link. Maybe now a certain unnamed individual will stop flooding our nice thread with his insecurity sometime in the next three pages.

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

(edited by Faux Sheaux.6179)

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

7 vs 40 + sloppy seconds

Oh god what have I done..

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

KStudios.2850

7 vs 40 + sloppy seconds

Crikey!!!

So… when a zerg breaks. Do you call paramedics, a repair man, or a janitor? O.o

P.s. Score update por favor?

Yumiko Togashii

(edited by KStudios.2850)

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Exarthious.5792

That’s funny, because from our end, we have the outmanned buff, and see far more of you, than you do. What gives? Did they put culling back in? Counting blue dots (Group), and green dots (allies) there are more than 21 in that video.

Do not soil such a good match up with nonsense like this.

Attachments:

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Exarthious.5792

You definately had more there, than your video shows. That video looks like the push where we had a bunch come in behind us, as we went up the ramp, into siege. It was a sandwhich.

Attachments:

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

Wait…I am confused. Are you trying to accuse the video creator of editing it to show less people than what you think are there?

What is next, the accusation that in reality Ehmry outmanned AR in the video? oh wait…

That’s funny, because from our end, we have the outmanned buff, and see far more of you, than you do.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Anxiety.6143

Anxiety.6143

Another great night of some serious action. Getting trolled by EhBay, kitten holes lol. We sit on inner for half an hour scratching our heads going “WTF are they doing?” turns out just destroying all the walls for the hell of it lol.

Another fun night, keep em coming!

I was surprised also with AR earlier on, we made some pretty serious rushes on you all, Idk how, but you had like 60 people on the map within minutes, good hold guys, great fights.

[Rekz] Rally Bot
#GetGud2013-14 Copywright Rekz

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Faux Sheaux.6179

Another great night of some serious action. Getting trolled by EhBay, kitten holes lol. We sit on inner for half an hour scratching our heads going “WTF are they doing?” turns out just destroying all the walls for the hell of it lol.

Another fun night, keep em coming!

I was surprised also with AR earlier on, we made some pretty serious rushes on you all, Idk how, but you had like 60 people on the map within minutes, good hold guys, great fights.

It started out as a serious raid and devolved pretty quickly into that haha. We had fun, hope you guys did too. Highlight of the bay shenanigans was probably the pile of BP/EB/AR all crying at eachother. We had like 3 from each server just stacked together in a massive pile of QQs. Good times.

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Fox.3562

Fox.3562

That’s funny, because from our end, we have the outmanned buff, and see far more of you, than you do. What gives? Did they put culling back in? Counting blue dots (Group), and green dots (allies) there are more than 21 in that video.

You’re mistaking clones for actual players. An easy mistake to make since we had 4 Mesmers. Clones appear as green dots on the mini map when they’re alive, and for a few seconds after they die as well.

In the first clip, I actually went through and counted to see how many people we had (I didn’t believe we took on as many as we did either), and we had about 13 people in the tower at the start. 7 of us were in the back (4 mesmers, 1 guardian, 1 necro, and one engineer) and the other ~6 were stranded on the broken wall at the front of the tower. You guys pulled and wiped some of them off as soon as you ran in, and they didn’t do much. About 4 people ran in when the last of AR finally wiped near the lords room, but most of them were down before they even showed up. I don’t think they made much of a difference.

In the second clip when your screenshot is taken (check the times on the minimaps), we also had about 13 people.

I think it’s safe to say AR had 25+, but I’ll let you count them (just look at 8s into the video).

I also think its safe to say that 4 Glamour Speced Mesmers were the reason AR wiped (that was the point of the video).

Oh and you were out-manned because we were simultaneously trying to take BP’s Bay.

I personally love watching videos like this, even if I’m not in them. Instead of complaining about getting outplayed, you should learn from it and make your own video of AR doing something impressive.

Potato Plant
Good Fights [GF] Mesmer

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Fox.3562

You definately had more there, than your video shows. That video looks like the push where we had a bunch come in behind us, as we went up the ramp, into siege. It was a sandwhich.

You’re insane if you think you were outnumbered. You had the outmanned buff because we were attacking Bay.

Potato Plant
Good Fights [GF] Mesmer

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Exarthious.5792

No one is complaining, but look at the screenshot before the wall went down, and count. There is definately more than seven, and even your thirteen. We’ve killed just as many people when they come through a choke point and a Warrior plus Arrow Carts lock people down.

I’m just saying be a little honest about the entire situation. Saying seven took on fourty is obviously dishonest, so don’t try to reverse it on me, because you are exaggerating. And I didn’t die either, as per this screenshot, so I could care less that I stumbled on the zerg, and decided to stick my head in, and see what was going on.

Attachments:

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Alibis.4079

Alibis.4079

The outmanned buff counts for the ENTIRE map, not just your specific fight.

~SBI~
“Stick them with the pointy end.”

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Exarthious.5792

The outmanned buff counts for the ENTIRE map, not just your specific fight.

Regardless it wasn’t seven, and it wasn’t thirteen. My screenshot right before the wall comes down shows more than thirteen people on the wall, not counting those on siege. The only thing I cared about was the dishonesty calling it seven, against fourty.

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Faux Sheaux.6179

No one is complaining, but look at the screenshot before the wall went down, and count. There is definately more than seven, and even your thirteen. We’ve killed just as many people when they come through a choke point and a Warrior plus Arrow Carts lock people down.

I’m just saying be a little honest about the entire situation. Saying seven took on fourty is obviously dishonest, so don’t try to reverse it on me, because you are exaggerating. And I didn’t die either, as per this screenshot, so I could care less that I stumbled on the zerg, and decided to stick my head in, and see what was going on.

Sure there are more than seven there. They all died when you ran them over.

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Exarthious.5792

Here is the AR group pushing that tower, not counting the two Ranger pets. There are 21. It’s possible a couple more showed up, but it was no where near fourty.

Attachments:

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Exarthious.5792

There was at least four Ranger pets before the wall came down, giving that zerg twenty five people, counting the first screenshot when I came upon them.

Attachments:

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Fox.3562

Here is the AR group pushing that tower, not counting the two Ranger pets. There are 21. It’s possible a couple more showed up, but it was no where near fourty.

Oh wow it must have been way over 25 if there’s 21 there alone. That screenshot was taken after they wiped once. 21 accounted for + bodies that haven’t wp’ed + people ahead of you + people behind you = a lot.

Just curious though, how many do you think we had?

Potato Plant
Good Fights [GF] Mesmer

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Exarthious.5792

You can clearly see there are more Ebay there than seven or thirteen once the wall comes down in this screenshot. Before clones are summoned.

Attachments:

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Exarthious.5792

Oh wow it must have been way over 25 if there’s 21 there alone. That screenshot was taken after they wiped once. 21 accounted for + bodies that haven’t wp’ed + people ahead of you + people behind you = a lot.

Look at the last screenshot. It definately wasn’t seven, or thirteen. More than nineteen I’d say, but less than twenty five.

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Fox.3562

Look at the last screenshot. It definately wasn’t seven, or thirteen. More than nineteen I’d say, but less than twenty five.

I’m flattered. I’ll pass along the compliment to our other Mesmers.

Potato Plant
Good Fights [GF] Mesmer

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Exarthious.5792

I’m flattered. I’ll pass along the compliment to our other Mesmers.

So in that screenshot, no one is in casting range of the Mesmers. How did they get up their clones? hah!

Too comical.

I suppose getting you to admit there was at least thirteen is an improvement. I’ll accept it for what it is. I was following this group because there was a commander I’ve never seen before, so wanted to see the tactics they used. I never expected this level of exaggeration.

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Faux Sheaux.6179

He’s serious business Potato. He’s got screenshots.

Man, I bet you wish you had a video right about now.

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Exarthious.5792

He’s serious business Potato. He’s got screenshots.

Man, I bet you wish you had a video right about now.

Don’t get all childish on me now.

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Fox.3562

You’re getting confused again.

This screenshot is definitely too far for it to be Mesmer clones. Like I said, there’s about 6 people on that front wall looking at you (not including ranger/necro pets).

This screenshot is well after we started fighting and is well within 1200 range. There are clones in that picture.

But none of this matters. I’m not trying to argue over something so silly. All I’m saying is give credit where credit is due and don’t complain because somebody posted a video breaking up the monotony of whining and complaining on these forums.

And I never said it was 7v40. Although if you wanna get realistic the 4 Mesmers and 1 guy on an arrow cart probably accounted for 95% of the damage, so it’s more like 5v30.

Potato Plant
Good Fights [GF] Mesmer

(edited by Fox.3562)

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Exarthious.5792

This screenshot is definitely too far for it to be Mesmer clones. Like I said, there’s about 6 people on that front wall looking at you (not including ranger/necro pets).

This screenshot is well after we started fighting and is well within 1200 range. There are clones in that picture.

But none of this matters. I’m not trying to argue over something so silly. All I’m saying is give credit where credit is due and don’t complain because somebody posted a video breaking up the monotony of whining and complaining on these forums.

Good old internet. If you don’t automatically agree with someone, you are complaining.

That’s the joke.

You’ve been given props, go read the rest of the thread. However, do you think poeple should overlook such a glaring exaggeration? You wouldn’t, and it’s dishonest to make me out to be something I’m not because I’m asking for a little bit of honesty from you.

This thread is full of people patting you guys on the back from AR, at least use some common courtesy instead of exaggerating. When a bunch of people are in close proximity, they always appear larger than they are. It’s always a reality when I’m picking up my loot bags after thinking, hey we just fought fourty people, only to discover I’m picking up no more than twenty one bags after tagging everyone with AEs.

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Necrid.2705

Necrid.2705

This threesome has gone on way too long. It’s interfering with Map Completion.

— Necrid — Ehmry Bay — [TML]/[oG] — Charrdian Main — All Classes
— [Twitch] twitch.tv/necrid2705 — [GW-EN] gw-en.com “Necrid and Chill”

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

KStudios.2850

You can clearly see there are more Ebay there than seven or thirteen once the wall comes down in this screenshot. Before clones are summoned.

-Le gasp!-

The [CAKE] wasn’t a lie, but you guys killed it! D’=

Yumiko Togashii

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Fox.3562

Good old internet. If you don’t automatically agree with someone, you are complaining.

That’s the joke.

You’ve been given props, go read the rest of the thread. However, do you think poeple should overlook such a glaring exaggeration? You wouldn’t, and it’s dishonest to make me out to be something I’m not because I’m asking for a little bit of honesty from you.

This thread is full of people patting you guys on the back from AR, at least use some common courtesy instead of exaggerating. When a bunch of people are in close proximity, they always appear larger than they are. It’s always a reality when I’m picking up my loot bags after thinking, hey we just fought fourty people, only to discover I’m picking up no more than twenty one bags after tagging everyone with AEs.

Don’t sell yourself short, loot doesn’t drop on 100% of kills =)

Potato Plant
Good Fights [GF] Mesmer

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

Hey man, it’s okay. Sometimes you get wiped by a smaller number, WvW happens. You can argue numbers all day, but the point is [GH] played that choke really well.

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Luzano.6983

Luzano.6983

Whoosh back.

If what you love the most about WvW is good fights, I say again: Play PvP.

Forgive me for actually reading what you wrote (which may not be actually what you meant, since you seem to be confused), but you say that you are frustrated by the fact that we seem to watch the scoreboard and you’re more satisfied with the way AR plays because of their sPvP background.

So why again are you playing WvW instead of PvP?

Is it because, in reality, your PvP skills are lacking and in WvW you can hide behind your commanders and larger groups instead of being forced to make or break a PvP team? Or is it because it’s easy to hide behind the failure of others when in WvW you are defeated?

Either way, it seems to me (based on your own words.. if you still don’t understand what you’re saying, maybe you should in fact draw me a picture since your arts and craft skills may be superior to your command of the english language), that you’re playing the wrong game.

If you aren’t man enough to get eaten up by siege, go play something else.

Ok, now you are the one definitely trolling.

I said Ebay loves good fights, not that it’ all we look for or do.
I said Ebay has shown we know how to WvW by owning all of BP bl on reset night and by own strong showing yesterday and today in BP bl. Pretty sure we manned up then and smashed every single siege thrown against us and also used every piece of siege to destroy Bay.

How in the world did that translate to this whole lacking pvp skills and hiding behind numbers and commanders and failures thing? These must be your own shortcomings because it sure ain’t mine.

What is your guild tag? So I can find you and smash you in all aspects of WvW just to prove you wrong.

[GF] / [Guam] Alaiii – Jackie Lautchang – Luzano

(edited by Luzano.6983)

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

Hey man, it’s okay. Sometimes you get wiped by a smaller number, WvW happens. You can argue numbers all day, but the point is [GH] played that choke really well.

And all those actually talking about this fight.

We were roaming around this tower when the wall felt.

And what you don’t see in this video, there was another group of Ebay sandwiching Anvil Rock.

We walked around the tower at the beginning of the fight, not going in because we dont care about tower.

Then during the fight we came back to help them.

Only to see a lot of Ebay jump down from the tower chasing the AR guys. I wish I took a screenshot.

But Ebay was far from outnumbered. Maybe during a part of the fight near the champion npc you were not many up there, but there was some number down.

I don’t care about tower defence and all, but

- Anvil Rock were far from being 40. AR say they were 20, I thought they were even less. With freaking upleveled player too.

- Ebay were not 7. Again I wish I had taken the screenshot when you pushed AR back. We were a group of 4, usually taking more then we are, but this time you guys were waaaay too many.

- Glamour Mesmer and Confusion Engineer are out of control in WvW. Especially when using a choke point.

@GH/GF

Do you guys only have Mesmer and thief lol? :P

Man on Teamspeak yesterday here a resume of the communication :

“Here some Ebay”

“Oh man”

“Looks mesmer again”

“Oh nice how fun will it be”

“so what is it now? the 30th fight we had with mesmers?”

“Oh look at it, there are 3 of them and they are all glamour”

“FUN FUN FUN”

Really, it just boring over time to always fight the same roaming classes.

And those trolling sword thief…

“Hey there a thief attack him!”

“No don’t, he is going to attack you, fail to combo you, then sword port back and run away”

And he did, we ignored him for a while, as that GF thief was just hitting and running around.

But be sure that once he died, he got jumped and danced on his corpse. I never do it, but this time I did.

I have respect for most class, and I’m sure that guy is skilled, that sword thief from GF. But to play a troll build like this, he deserved everything we did.

Fun night yesterday, I hope we will fight something else then thief and mesmer next time.

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Snowreap.5174

Snowreap.5174

this has been a good week. our thread is 12 pages and not locked yet, although it looked like we might be getting close a couple times.

also, there has been WvW.

-ken

The Purge [PURG] – Ehmry Bay

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

llkoolaid.8204

WOW [EDGE] you run from our pug grp so well! and then call in for back up… sad…

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

few vs many + sloppy seconds

[Edit] Changed the name of the link. Maybe now a certain unnamed individual will stop flooding our nice thread with his insecurity sometime in the next three pages.

I lol’d Music as so fitting! I see a lot of guild tags in that video that seriously need to go back and teach their players how to play this game lol

Funny thing is, all the commander had to do was portal bomb the group to the lords room and drop their own null fields and <insert other aoe condi removal> down and it wouldn’t have had such a profound effect.

Failing that, a group of that size just had to stand there and wait out the 6-10seconds of confusion they had on as a stacked group and they would have been fine. Most of the mesmers confusion seemed to be blown on the first bomb anyway. Loved seeing the 3k ticks of confusion haha. Guy must have been looking at his bar thinking “12stacks of confusion, I’ll be fine” 1spam….

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

(edited by bradderzh.2378)

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

KStudios.2850

-Omnomnoms Borliss Golems-

…Needs more salt.

Yumiko Togashii

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: KnattyDreads.1856

KnattyDreads.1856

WOW [EDGE] you run from our pug grp so well! and then call in for back up… sad…

They are good at tower hugging when there is a little challenge as well.

-Emhry Bay-
Call of Fate [CoF]

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

llkoolaid.8204

I found Kalkz!

Attachments: