4/19 DB/MAG/YB

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Martrim.1078

Martrim.1078

We are waiting in yb east keep, come get us if your man enough!

Takara Chan ~ (Thief)
Tamoko Chan ~ (Necro)
[PYRO] #MagSwag

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: povV.5681

povV.5681

roflroflroflrofl thank you for indulging us yaks. that was magical. NO TEARS ONLY DREAMS. lol…but seriously…stop now…cuz we need to rebuild rofl. you guys hit us hard

Too Pow – Do You Even HP [Bru]
pvp = shopping at gucci n loui
wvw = shopping at walmart and costco

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

povV.5681

only getting 1 wxp now yaks. send in different people. pls

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

povV.5681

new strategy. give siege users so many bags they are forced to get off their siege. ROFL…all in good fun…lots of fun.

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

New idea, make rebuilding walls and siege give WXP

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Martrim.1078

And we are waiting again….

this time send in your finest please

Takara Chan ~ (Thief)
Tamoko Chan ~ (Necro)
[PYRO] #MagSwag

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

2 omegas, omfg yes please

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Gellor.6497

If you see a DB engineer with the predator do not kill me, I wanna get a screenshot for an update of this lol

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

If you see a DB engineer with the predator do not kill me, I wanna get a screenshot for an update of this lol

If I was on Yak’s or Mag, I would be looking for you right now.

Dragonbrand

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Gellor.6497

Score Update!

Got as close as I could thanks to a [ME] necro.

Attachments:

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: jaycatano.6738

jaycatano.6738

Score Update!

Got as close as I could thanks to a [ME] necro.

lol in map chat, “I wouldn’t follow me”.

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Martrim.1078

Just curious, was it as good for you as it was for me?

Takara Chan ~ (Thief)
Tamoko Chan ~ (Necro)
[PYRO] #MagSwag

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

povV.5681

oh man…good times guys. great times in fact. 72 badges in under an hour and a hell of a fun time. : ) im out. gotta save our point tick. if possible

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Gellor.6497

It was a lot of fun, cause I had to run away from YB once they saw me

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

povV.5681

ps…gellor…if you ever see me ( asura with sunrise ) I wear matching colors to sunrise, and I see you, we shall have a dancing party.

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Martrim.1078

kittenolol YB trebbing east keep that is defended by about 10 of us.

O mighty YB, WhyUSoPro?

Takara Chan ~ (Thief)
Tamoko Chan ~ (Necro)
[PYRO] #MagSwag

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

povV.5681

people got bored in east keep. 3 of us left. Till the death I shall fight!!! No tears only dreams

(edited by Moderator)

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Gellor.6497

povV if I see you we will have a dancing party, I’ll even have a box of fun…. Heck [pyro] can join lol

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Martrim.1078

Just wondering tho, u currently have north gate, north wall and 2 west walls basicly down. when will u be confident enough to push in with your full que zerg?

Takara Chan ~ (Thief)
Tamoko Chan ~ (Necro)
[PYRO] #MagSwag

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

povV.5681

povV if I see you we will have a dancing party, I’ll even have a box of fun…. Heck [pyro] can join lol

a plus 1 to you my friend. a hefty plus 1! : )

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: rice.5376

rice.5376

Sorry, but if I see Pow(povv, lawl) dancing with anyone I will ruin his fun, bahhahaha.

Bacon, Bacon, BACON!
Bubônix: Engy
Server: Maguuma Guild: [PYRO]

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Pendragon.8735

Pendragon.8735

Someone just dump their map chat in here?

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: GabGar.4962

GabGar.4962

NA Prime time and DB is winning, for those who say that DB only wins because the oceanic crew.

Attachments:

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

NA Prime time and DB is winning, for those who say that DB only wins because the oceanic crew.

That conversation ended a long time ago buddy, especially since you got some NA transfers

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Evo Nightcrawler.1902

Evo Nightcrawler.1902

[RE] would like to thank all Yaks and Maguuma players for the crazy fights tonight. Keep it up!

[RE] Commander – Dragonbrand
Evo Nightcrawler/Good Guy Mesmer/Good Guy Thief
Former [EMP], [TSym]

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

povV.5681

[RE] would like to thank all Yaks and Maguuma players for the crazy fights tonight. Keep it up!

no kidding huh?! its been a great day today for epic battles!

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Gellor.6497

That conversation ended a long time ago buddy, especially since you got some NA transfers

More of a combination of YB/MAG not giving their total effort and our one transfer guild

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Sure, whatever you want, just stop trying to flamebait people

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Gellor.6497

lol flamebait because saying you guys aren’t trying your hardest when everyone know fairweathers don’t show when getting beat? Was giving the benefit of doubt but whatever

final score update of the night from me, anyone know why this place with all the portals being built is in L.A.?

Attachments:

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

saiyr.3071

lol flamebait because saying you guys aren’t trying your hardest when everyone know fairweathers don’t show when getting beat? Was giving the benefit of doubt but whatever

final score update of the night from me, anyone know why this place with all the portals being built is in L.A.?

I didn’t mean your post specifically. Whenever we bring up your SEA presence we get attacked by some DB posters, no matter how innocent the post might be. So initiating that conversation is just asking for another forum war, whether or not it was intentional.

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Gellor.6497

Lol my bad, I thought you meant me personally. I do agree with that, we do not need a post war!

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

I didn’t mean your post specifically. Whenever we bring up your SEA presence we get attacked by some DB posters, no matter how innocent the post might be. So initiating that conversation is just asking for another forum war, whether or not it was intentional.

Awww…. good luck for next week.

Dragonbrand

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

fun fact #…

KN is losing WM and many oceanic guild might follow!! so it might be SOS that bumps back up

Is it bad if I hope this happens? T3 isn’t as much fun with 4 T2 servers popping about.

Is it bad? No I don’t think it is. I’m pretty sure most of KN couldn’t care less if they don’t go back to T2. A lot have been losing interest for some time, even when we were leading the tier for 4-5 weeks. People got bored. The best weeks were when were were fighting BG and not winning. Hopefully T3 will rekindle interest so the game becomes fun again.

The best fights are the fights that are a challange, no fun in just rolling over stuff.
I’m sure we will give u a ton of good fights next week

Altho rolling over [TG] is always a pleasure (jk, u guys got mad skills xD)

I’m sure you will! I just hope the majority of them are on the maps and not in here. Personally, I plan on nominating The Dude as our once and future Commander, because The Dude abides…

Just stopping this preemptively.

Ask TC what happened when they tried to push that kitten on us.

Hahaha! Don’t worry, we aren’t TC. No intention to force anything on you. But come on, it’s The Dude, dude!

TC

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

So weird seeing an [RE] tag on a DB guild. It’s a good thing you are moving up because our [RE], the original, is staying with us.

TC

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Taobella.6597

Taobella.6597

Fight club matches from this morning.

(edited by Taobella.6597)

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Kreaven.3172

Kreaven.3172

@ Kreven

I truely feel for any server that loses a core group of players to transfers. I remember however the absolute stomping ( spawn camped at every exit for a week) we got from kn when they had the massive influx. Do not know how things will pan out next week theory fighting not my style. However I am sure Mags and Yaks would love some payback.

Payback indeed! Though I don’t think they are really that weak still, given the current score. Their numbers may be dwindling but that’s not enough to prove to me that we can actually go easy on them.

Sorry was at work sooo delayed response ftw! Anyway, I meant take it easy here on forums. They are good players and would probably be offended had you wanted take it easy on the battle field.

Commander Ravana Mace[CERN] – 80 Ranger
~Tarnished Coast since the beginning

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: FalconOSeven.2364

FalconOSeven.2364

Poor Golems, sorry for ruining your party mag

Attachments:

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Evo Nightcrawler.1902

Evo Nightcrawler.1902

So weird seeing an [RE] tag on a DB guild. It’s a good thing you are moving up because our [RE], the original, is staying with us.

Haha we were wondering how funny it would be to have a [RE] vs [RE] fight/gvg. Hopefully things work out with you guys in Kaineng with all the talk of various guild transferring off. Looking forward to fighting you guys in the future!

[RE] Commander – Dragonbrand
Evo Nightcrawler/Good Guy Mesmer/Good Guy Thief
Former [EMP], [TSym]

(edited by Evo Nightcrawler.1902)

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

povV.5681

score update 10:30 pst

Attachments:

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Icelut.3509

Icelut.3509

Looking forward to next week’s matchup. Had enough of DB zergs. I am a member of a small roaming guild and when our group (3 – 5) people take a camp we get swarmed by 30+ DB its ridiculous. How is it fun to run with a zerg button mashing just trying to get a hit in before the target dies. I would like to see more DB roaming groups so we could get some good fights going. zerg vs 5 can’t be fun for either side.

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: MomentofWeakness.1246

MomentofWeakness.1246

I like how you don’t show the current potential points which is what we have to refer to at this point, considering we’re in the running for second against YB.

Its Choo – 250,000 Kills in WvW and Counting…
WvW Commander – NA PST
Sexiest Level 80 Charr Guardian In The Game

(edited by MomentofWeakness.1246)

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

MomentofWeakness.1246

Yay thanks for posting a complete picture we actually got it to 395 before I got off. Everyone played well tonight

WvW Commander – NA PST

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

MomentofWeakness.1246

Haha you may have destroyed some golems intended for DB Keep but you didn’t show the forums the picture of your entire Zerg getting wiped in the process. What a misleading image at least show multiple images to tell the whole story, by the way thanks for all the loot it was fun killing you and DB multiple times in a 3 way battle near golanta, it was an epic 30 mins of battle.

WvW Commander – NA PST

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

MomentofWeakness.1246

Our battle @ NW tower in mag BL was awesome. I was impressed by your organization and survivability. Definitely the most disciplined play I have ever seen in WvW.

WvW Commander – NA PST

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

MomentofWeakness.1246

Not adding to what Momento is saying since I (and most others in our guild) do not go into EB, I just want to say that we have nothing against any other guild and definitely nothing against Warsworn. We do however attack any other WAR guilds on sight no matter what server they are on, we have done it multiple times and sometimes will run through zergs in a fight to get to the WAR members, it gives us something to do lol. Its all in good fun, good fights all around though i’m enjoying the duels i’m having with yaks and db, hope we can get a fight club going tomorrow night.

I agree jay. Much better said than how I stated it. It’s a for fun thing not vendetta based.

WvW Commander – NA PST

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

MomentofWeakness.1246

I know DB felt some pain tonight from the EBG maguuma crew haha, what did you think!?

WvW Commander – NA PST

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: GabGar.4962

GabGar.4962

I know DB felt some pain tonight from the EBG maguuma crew haha, what did you think!?

Not at all, you wiped over and over and do nothing in the map, so no

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Pendragon.8735

Pendragon.8735

Looking forward to next week’s matchup. Had enough of DB zergs. I am a member of a small roaming guild and when our group (3 – 5) people take a camp we get swarmed by 30+ DB its ridiculous. How is it fun to run with a zerg button mashing just trying to get a hit in before the target dies. I would like to see more DB roaming groups so we could get some good fights going. zerg vs 5 can’t be fun for either side.

Eager to see if Kaineng’s PvDoor crew could be any worse than DBs. Doubtful. Last few days is keep trading at its worst. DB doesn’t sweep anything, nor defend anything. Entire zergs run right out doors past opponent siege left over in eyesight of their walls, not a single person looks down the wall to see it. I guess confident in running the stuff back over when it gets ninjaed behind them. Not sure why they even bother to fight upon seeing the opponent, might as well just wave and pass on by to continue the muscial keep trading.

WvW loses any semblance of PvP at that point, reminds me of Warhammer at its worst. So yeah, we can hope next week brings improvement.

(edited by Pendragon.8735)

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Eager to see if Kaineng’s PvDoor crew could be any worse than DBs. Doubtful. Last few days is keep trading at its worst. DB doesn’t sweep anything, nor defend anything. Entire zergs run right out doors past opponent siege left over in eyesight of their walls, not a single person looks down the wall to see it. I guess confident in running the stuff back over when it gets ninjaed behind them. Not sure why they even bother to fight upon seeing the opponent, might as well just wave and pass on by to continue the muscial keep trading.

WvW loses any semblance of PvP at that point, reminds me of Warhammer at its worst. So yeah, we can hope next week brings improvement.

Think ppl love just flipping maps and we have just gotten too lazy to defends things, my poor upgrades Q.Q ,cant be doing that next week i hope

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Darius Glazkov.9750

Darius Glazkov.9750

i was told i should read the forums more

somehow i feel like i’m in the wrong place

Attachments:

Rékka
Second Law [Scnd]