4/19 GoM/FC/ET

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Just popped in to check on mid and lil brother(s). Keep up the good fight, eventually you will prevail, perhaps once HoD exodus people stop arriving at GoM.

Mag Server Leader

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Daemonne.5018

Daemonne.5018

The bad thing about “map rotation” is that the way they are currently set up, green is put into a harder spot to defend, while red it given the easier ones. Look at EB, Red keep can treb at least 2 towers AND Stonemist from a relatively safe spot. What if GoM was “red” this week, not only do they have more people but they can put constant pressure on Stonemist if ET/FC held it, not to mention they have shorter runs to and from supply camps from towers and SM. This is true for any tier.

I’m all for rotating the colors but if they do that, they have some other gameplay items to think about. You can’t give the green server, which is the best one in the current tier, all of the benefits of the worst server in the tier and expect people to be happy.

EDIT: Just look at how many times Overlook has been flipped and how many times Valley has been flipped this week. ET’s is nightly and I don’t know if Overlook has been flipped, maybe once?

With that in mind, maybe a re-evaluation of what color belongs to what placement needs to be redone.
If Green currently has some kind of advantage towards EB (I am not sure if this is perception or reality as I haven’t witnessed or researched it myself) then maybe it needs to be the 3rd place position to help give an edge towards moving to 2nd.

If you play solitaire with only one suit, your game is going to end faster and feel lacking.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

Just popped in to check on mid and lil brother(s). Keep up the good fight, eventually you will prevail, perhaps once HoD exodus people stop arriving at GoM.

Hold the train! What, people are hopping from HoD to GoM now that they are swapping places? Hopefully not our former ET friends. I was looking forward to seeing them out in about back in T8! Sounds like this thread needs some more popcorn! Get that kettle heated up!

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

Hold the train! What, people are hopping from HoD to GoM now that they are swapping places? Hopefully not our former ET friends. I was looking forward to seeing them out in about back in T8! Sounds like this thread needs some more popcorn! Get that kettle heated up!

You can read about it in the T7 thread, if you can stand sifting through trolling long enough to find it. Short version: Zombieland [WvW] is transferring to GoM. So your former ET buddies will still be on HoD when they drop to T8.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Darkothe.1253

Darkothe.1253

Wait. People are transferring to GoM?

/blinks

The Devil you say…

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Lukian Darkblade.8012

Lukian Darkblade.8012

What Ferguson’s Crossing zergs do on their free time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR0OjSKI4D4

Commander Lukian Darkblade | Fort Aspenwood
Leader of [TTA]The Tenacious Affliction

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Detharos.3157

Detharos.3157

Did Eredon Terrace really forget the eleven consecutive weeks in which we drove them into the mud of 24th place while we held out against constant SF attacks? Back then, people didn’t rush to make a bunch of excuses for ET, it just did its thing. And it struck at us and reversed the situation when we showed weakness, so the feeling’s mutual.

Wouldn’t that have been 8 weeks as the last 3 weeks FC was 24th.

To be specific I’m talking about being blue team, and ranked 23rd in the ranking specifically. Actually looking back at millennium’s ladder evoltion though, it was 9 weeks, including the Kaineng period in there. Week 51-week 07 basically. Point is, we’ve had our long period of blue as well. Not that it’s anything to be proud of, being in the bottom tier its like fighting over who gets to be front or back seat of the short bus. I simply want to point out, its not some magical steroid moment if we suddenly start coming in second, that’s just the nature of the match-up.. which between FC and ET at least is a close one. Right now, things can go either way aside from GoM being guaranteed victory regardless every week at current trend.

Anyways, it seems I need to get my memory checked. Perhaps I got my head dented in too many times by GoM BL roaming death squads.

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger
Ferguson’s Crossing server.

(edited by Detharos.3157)

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

You can read about it in the T7 thread, if you can stand sifting through trolling long enough to find it. Short version: Zombieland [WvW] is transferring to GoM. So your former ET buddies will still be on HoD when they drop to T8.

They seem to have had more than just WvW leave, but could be wrong…Their participation is worse than we ever saw from any opposition in T8…There are whispers of them holding out of WvW to purposely drop down to T8… But those are only whispers since that is “match fixing” apparently.

I ran by their spawn the other day and like the day before, there was a group of people there farming badges from them as all 6-10 of them were running out of spawn (EB).

Mag Server Leader

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Detharos.3157

They seem to have had more than just WvW leave, but could be wrong…Their participation is worse than we ever saw from any opposition in T8…There are whispers of them holding out of WvW to purposely drop down to T8… But those are only whispers since that is “match fixing” apparently.

I ran by their spawn the other day and like the day before, there was a group of people there farming badges from them as all 6-10 of them were running out of spawn (EB).

Transfers to a green team tier 8 server? Here we go again.

Attachments:

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Runamok.9638

This was what was giving me a bad case of the lulz!?!

#ETSummer2014BandWagon

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Ungood.3054

Ungood.3054

Meh. At least this time they have to pay for it.

Every Lifelong Journey Ends With a Gravestone.
Born and Raised in Eredon Terrace

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Irate Platypus.9318

Irate Platypus.9318

“Alright, but somebody has to kitten this dolyak” is going to be my new default response when someone wants me to do something.

Wuze
Ferguson’s Crossing

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

“Alright, but somebody has to kitten this dolyak” is going to be my new default response when someone wants me to do something.

Omg, someone went there… I’d suggest watching out for our majestic moose if you’re into that, they has horns…

Anyways since I’m stuck at work, might we have a score update please? Or is everyone content with looking at my cute self? <3

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Words words words.

Attachments:

Gate of Madness

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Colt.9051

That was fast, Ty

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

I wonder if we can get back to t7 and face SF at least 1 time before they move to t6.. would be fun.. and without the supermariobox taken our wvw’ers out.

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

(edited by pita spoon.5708)

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

I wonder if we can get back to t7 and face SF at least 1 time before they move to t6.. would be fun.. and without the supermariobox taken our wvw’ers out.

If you are GoM (assuming), I would think you guys are moving up this week (HoD implosion)?

I was told by the Gods Of Glicko that post in T7 that SF would be here another week barring any drastic changes. We would love to have a new 1/3 to love on up here!

Mag Server Leader

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

If you are GoM (assuming), I would think you guys are moving up this week (HoD implosion)?

I was told by the Gods Of Glicko that post in T7 that SF would be here another week barring any drastic changes. We would love to have a new 1/3 to love on up here!

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA

Looks like SF/IoJ are within 23 pts of each other. GoM/HoD are at about 21 pts difference. Probably one more week of the current match-ups before the kitten hits the fan.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Parktou.4263

Parktou.4263

Score update, OakheartvsSentry, and the Gilkin has come home.

Attachments:

Shocking Shorty-Asura Tempest | Magnificent Mike-Troll Warrior | Lockpick Louie- Human Daredevil
Fabio Feline- Charr DH | Viktor Virtuoso-Norn Reaper | Pocket Prestige-Asura Chrono
Killer Kasserole-Plant Druid | Frankie Feline-Cat Scrapper | Felix Feline-Charr Herald

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

pita spoon.5708

yeah.. im GoM.. was too lazy to make a sig but i did now. i remember when SF was tanking through the tiers and when you were in t7 ( dont know if you were with SF then ) GoM won those matches. eventually you dropped to t8 and of course kaineng steam rolled through the tiers killing the glicko system. more like a glitcho system after all that happened. since then SF has gotten much stronger and with a higher player base. of course the score would show you being t6 server ( possibly even t5 ) but i think alot of GoM would still love to match up with SF to test ourselves and for the hard fight.

Let’s ask tootsie.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Merlin.4058

Merlin.4058

Oh GoM is moving out, thank god. Get them out of here. I’m sorry I dislike you guys with a passion, your man power is insane. Heck I’d love to see some actual number of how many people you actually have on your servers.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Ungood.3054

yeah.. im GoM.. was too lazy to make a sig but i did now. i remember when SF was tanking through the tiers and when you were in t7 ( dont know if you were with SF then ) GoM won those matches. eventually you dropped to t8 and of course kaineng steam rolled through the tiers killing the glicko system. more like a glitcho system after all that happened. since then SF has gotten much stronger and with a higher player base. of course the score would show you being t6 server ( possibly even t5 ) but i think alot of GoM would still love to match up with SF to test ourselves and for the hard fight.

While a noble goal, honestly, I don’t think you would fair much better then NSP or HoD at this point. IE: You would lose, and lose badly.

Not to be rude, but GoM is barely 50K above FC at this point (and SF used to easily double our combined score) not to mention that SF is cruising 60K above what was the first place server on the tier you were last place in.

So, in reality the outcome would be, You would be overrun, stomped, and beaten back to your spawn point on a daily basis, and only if you had a good night/very early morning coverage and a strong base of die hard players would you have any chance to do any bit of good.

But, like anything, I kinda hope you get your wish, would be nice to see if I am wrong or not.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Colt.9051

Forgot to post these from last night, but things were a bit slow yesterday so I paid a visit to ET BLs to do a little roaming, and quickly found a 1v2 matchup with 2 ETs that ended up in a stalemate. Afterwards we talked a bit as more ET showed up, and shortly after a few FC decided to join the fun. Afterwards we had some good duels and an epic tussle over the ruins sentry point! Altho sometime later one of our zerg groups decided to pay a visit and end the festivities, apologies for that. I’m having a blast in this tier, hopefully we won’t move up too fast…

Attachments:

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

pita spoon.5708

While a noble goal, honestly, I don’t think you would fair much better then NSP or HoD at this point. IE: You would lose, and lose badly.

Not to be rude, but GoM is barely 50K above FC at this point (and SF used to easily double our combined score) not to mention that SF is cruising 60K above what was the first place server on the tier you were last place in.

So, in reality the outcome would be, You would be overrun, stomped, and beaten back to your spawn point on a daily basis, and only if you had a good night/very early morning coverage and a strong base of die hard players would you have any chance to do any bit of good.

But, like anything, I kinda hope you get your wish, would be nice to see if I am wrong or not.

its not about winning or losing… its about the fight.. since the days of AR and BP.. and SOR.. we are used to being overrun, stomped, and beaten back to our spawn. even yaks bend did the same thing.
as i have said, SF is a t6 or maybe even a t5 server. they have to get through DH to do that. i stil think GoM is a t7 server when new pve content isn’t going on.
i dont expect to beat SF i just want to fight them before they move up.

Let’s ask tootsie.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

The bad thing about “map rotation” is that the way they are currently set up, green is put into a harder spot to defend, while red it given the easier ones. Look at EB, Red keep can treb at least 2 towers AND Stonemist from a relatively safe spot. What if GoM was “red” this week, not only do they have more people but they can put constant pressure on Stonemist if ET/FC held it, not to mention they have shorter runs to and from supply camps from towers and SM. This is true for any tier.

I’m all for rotating the colors but if they do that, they have some other gameplay items to think about. You can’t give the green server, which is the best one in the current tier, all of the benefits of the worst server in the tier and expect people to be happy.

EDIT: Just look at how many times Overlook has been flipped and how many times Valley has been flipped this week. ET’s is nightly and I don’t know if Overlook has been flipped, maybe once?

With that in mind, maybe a re-evaluation of what color belongs to what placement needs to be redone.
If Green currently has some kind of advantage towards EB (I am not sure if this is perception or reality as I haven’t witnessed or researched it myself) then maybe it needs to be the 3rd place position to help give an edge towards moving to 2nd.

It’s a reality. A well known one at that. If they were to implement a color rotation for the sake of the game make no server have a distinct advantage over the next.

I honestly think that given ANY server an advantage of what they can hit from safety of their keep in EB ruins part of WvW. Why leave Overlook if you can treb 2 of your towers back? Sitting in a tower all the time kills WvW… no one wants to just wait outside and BEG you to come out and play, just allows for more stagnation into the game.

Don’t even get me started on the situation in Hills lol.. by far the hardest objective to take in the game if fully upgraded (1 entrance to lords room? LOL)

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Detharos.3157

Am I the only one that will miss GoM? I mean, how can you go wrong with a server that has both Gollum and that whacky aliens guy with crazy hair as its representatives?

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: ErlendR.6107

ErlendR.6107

Last night pic
Gomnommberries: “Strategy? Why?”
Im a herou ><

Attachments:

Proud ex-Kaineng T8 best server ever vs DR & FC
FC
Retired

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Iskandor.9415

Iskandor.9415

I wonder if FC will ever get the mass influx that has screwed us over at least three times now. It happened for Kaineng, it happened for Devona’s Rest, it happened for Sorrow’s Furnace (and yet we were stuck with them for frigging forever…)

And now GoM can field such numbers as to completely obliterate our keep while the Agg-roll blared the batsignal (and left Bay undefended on their own BL) to wipe our minor “we want one tower and maybe a camp” group.

Agg, we know you’re tools, but why so much hate? Can’t you go green-murdering instead of green with envy for once?

Isquen – Ranger – Ferguson’s Crossing
Sabrina Norofski – Mesmer – Ferguson’s Crossing
Representing Elsendor Militia (who?)

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Shanks.8793

Shanks.8793

Forgot to post these from last night, but things were a bit slow yesterday so I paid a visit to ET BLs to do a little roaming, and quickly found a 1v2 matchup with 2 ETs that ended up in a stalemate. Afterwards we talked a bit as more ET showed up, and shortly after a few FC decided to join the fun. Afterwards we had some good duels and an epic tussle over the ruins sentry point! Altho sometime later one of our zerg groups decided to pay a visit and end the festivities, apologies for that. I’m having a blast in this tier, hopefully we won’t move up too fast…

Yeah that was fun while it lasted, we should do it again sometime! xD

End Ascends [End] GM / Eredon Terrace
Duke Marco – Duke Allycat – Boa Hancuck
– Duchess Cute – Duke Garp – Shiecko.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

Oh GoM is moving out, thank god. Get them out of here. I’m sorry I dislike you guys with a passion, your man power is insane. Heck I’d love to see some actual number of how many people you actually have on your servers.

in pve? because before whatever gave us these numbers that’s the only place you could find a zerg. like how level 80’s with map completion would consistently be at the wasp queen event in queensdale.

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

(edited by Lightsbane.9012)

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: RedStar.4218

RedStar.4218

in pve? because before whatever gave us these numbers that’s the only place you could find a zerg.

Now now that’s not really accurate. You don’t find random zergs anywhere. Only at Dragons, Maw and SB. It never ceases to intrigue me how a “pve” server like GoM has CoF and CoE very rarely opened or the gods statue uncontested only once every week (to be positive) aside from Melandru.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

TeamBattleAxe.3901

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Colt.9051

Double blinks Wut? I only really got to see them in action once too if this is true ._.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

I heard rumors about them leaving. Guess it was true.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Unknown.2796

Unknown.2796

Not doing too bad I guess.

Attachments:

Location, location, location.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

Nah I was not with them back then, and yes SF has gotten stronger, some from the days of free transfers others with just natural player progression….Do not believe the hype about us, we are fairly nice folks that would love to have a matchup with you guys/gals. We only get testy when disrespected on the forums, like I said we hope to see y’all soon! GGs have fun peeps.

Mag Server Leader

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

I wonder if FC will ever get the mass influx that has screwed us over at least three times now. It happened for Kaineng, it happened for Devona’s Rest, it happened for Sorrow’s Furnace (and yet we were stuck with them for frigging forever…)

Nope, Isquen. And here’s why. Note the placement/colouring of all three servers you just mentioned. Yea, they’re Green. THAT’S why they got more in the way of transfers, particularily DR/Kain. Folk went to those servers specifically because they were winning the Tier.
(Which is just funny. You want to make a true difference, why not go Blue, or even Red? Obviously, those are the guys in a Tier that are really hurting.)

The worst part? We’re still sexy bastids.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

pita spoon.5708

Double blinks Wut? I only really got to see them in action once too if this is true ._.

really.. only once.. I was there for that then when they assaulted bay. trebbing inner wall from vale. i had to go after we wiped them there the first time.. dont know if they managed to take bay or not afterwards. from the looks of it they had 20 – 25.. and based on the green dots we had 30 – 35.
after watching them alot i think honeybuns described it best with the music video of agg in the last thread. a must watch if i may say.

Let’s ask tootsie.

(edited by pita spoon.5708)

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Nordic Natedog.4360

Nordic Natedog.4360

Nope, Isquen. And here’s why. Note the placement/colouring of all three servers you just mentioned. Yea, they’re Green. THAT’S why they got more in the way of transfers, particularily DR/Kain. Folk went to those servers specifically because they were winning the Tier.
(Which is just funny. You want to make a true difference, why not go Blue, or even Red? Obviously, those are the guys in a Tier that are really hurting.)

Not always the case. When they have opened up transfers, it was to go to lower populated ones. Some, like GoM, will never be opened to free transfers. Also, when they last did it, GoM had just won the week at T7 and HoD got a huge influx of WvW players. Next week we get stomped by HoD’s new zergs and the following week we ended up in T8.

I am largely an AM player and I can tell you that I see some GoM’s on but often I am defending our BL by myself or with a force of 4-8.

Mag (PA)
Figrin the Healer (Guard), Angelic Renae (Mes), Death by Figrin (Thief)

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

Not always the case. When they have opened up transfers, it was to go to lower populated ones. Some, like GoM, will never be opened to free transfers. Also, when they last did it, GoM had just won the week at T7 and HoD got a huge influx of WvW players. Next week we get stomped by HoD’s new zergs and the following week we ended up in T8.

I am largely an AM player and I can tell you that I see some GoM’s on but often I am defending our BL by myself or with a force of 4-8.

Lol FC has that many players roaming on our BL during PM times, unless
a keep is under attack.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

That’s more of the “Exception to Any Rule” than an actual thing. Looking at the recent setup:
We entertained VK for a week. Not a bad thing, by any means. But let us contrast:
ET got (at the very least) Agg and FoE. Agg (IIRC) just left, FoE is still present.

Now, at the time these things happened:
We Fergs were Red, ET was Blue. This would seem to pan out along with my previously mentioned logic to an extent. Namely, that folk are aligning with the “higher” ranks in the Tier. Now, the point where your idea becomes true is that:
To my knowledge, GoM got jack-all outta this last wave, and indeed your new
Guild addition was -what- a day or two ago?

The rest is just timing/coverage issues. You folk have a darned strong presence when our side’s starting to drop off for the night. ET tends to be brutal in the early morning (say 4-9 AM, EST).

Fact is, I’m not -at all- giving you Gomnomberries flack. Hell, I rather enjoy our little house-party. It’d be a right shame, if something were to wreck it.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

Completely off topic, yall should check this link out for an experiment. You won’t regret it. http://krutz-test.se.rit.edu/dan.html.

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Runamok.9638

Dragonbrand is the FOTMBW -Flavor of the Month BandWagon- server. They have a super strong asian presence and they got an influx from IOJ. Let the server stacking commence! Everyone transfer now, its the new hotness! Be a weiner not a looser!

#ETSummer2014BandWagon

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Completely off topic, yall should check this link out for an experiment. You won’t regret it. http://krutz-test.se.rit.edu/dan.html.

I regretted it. That music was terrible! Bad El, bad. -Gives a boop on the nose-

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

TeamBattleAxe.3901

really.. only once.. I was there for that then when they assaulted bay. trebbing inner wall from vale. i had to go after we wiped them there the first time.. dont know if they managed to take bay or not afterwards. from the looks of it they had 20 – 25.. and based on the green dots we had 30 – 35.

Nope. They never got Bay that night. The entire battle took something like 3 hours, with the last half hour or so fought at inner. I don’t think they realized it, but they out-numbered us by a good bit towards the end. By then, Kaargoth’s group had thinned them out and we kept locking the gate behind them to keep their respawns away. I lost count of how many of their superior trebs we took down.

It was a good fight.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

Don’t forget what day it is! Duels tonight in GoM border same time as last week at te windmill. I already forgot what time it was last time so somebody fill us in
I hope to see a lot of people there since my Internet should finally be working and I can duel anyone who asks!

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Ungood.3054

its not about winning or losing… its about the fight.. since the days of AR and BP.. and SOR.. we are used to being overrun, stomped, and beaten back to our spawn. even yaks bend did the same thing.
as i have said, SF is a t6 or maybe even a t5 server. they have to get through DH to do that. i stil think GoM is a t7 server when new pve content isn’t going on.
i dont expect to beat SF i just want to fight them before they move up.

I do hope you get your wish then.

Game on.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

Too bad Agg couldn’t wait a few more weeks to transfer. I wanted to see PAXA complain about Agg, it was going to be soooooooooo funny.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Too bad Agg couldn’t wait a few more weeks to transfer. I wanted to see PAXA complain about Agg, it was going to be soooooooooo funny.

Picturing that did bring a smile on my face.

Gate of Madness

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Oh man. I’d need to dig up way more popcorn gifs.