4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

Can someone explain this to me?
These pictures are uploaded top to bottom in the order I took them, notice the file names, and the time stamps. WTF?

He’s trying to get the vista I’d imagine. Usual teleport-mapping kitten that goes on daily. Anet cant even do anything about it.

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

BG GoF Mesmer trying to blink inside DE as well…

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Zhrek.9781

Zhrek.9781

(please wait for all the SS’s, there will be 6+)

I saw this mesmer yesterday in EB JP, same server, same guild tag [DIE], same armor. We killed him a few times in JP (3rd floor, next to chest) and he was back in like 30sec. He is either using some terrain/fly/speed hack or other mesmer to port (which is really unlikely)

If you look at the first few of my pics, you can see he clearly teleports using an obvious hack across the canyon then back after he gets downed/raises himself.

Stuff like this makes me not even want to play.

I even have video evidence and have already reported him to Anet.

On a side note, JQ has no queues, when people say we do, it makes me chuckle.

Also, EMP leaving have not demoralized JQ in the slightest. I’d say we are doing quite well honestly. They were given a map to cover, and we had to pull our forces to fix for the unexpected loss. So for being 2v1’ed on reset night, we are not doing bad at all. Especially since the map isn’t full for us.

Yea, you guys have nothing to sweat. You still have FOO there to carry you guys to a win, nothing for JQ to worry about here, move along.

(edited by Zhrek.9781)

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

I saw this mesmer yesterday in EB JP, same server, same guild tag [DIE], same armor. We killed him a few times in JP (3rd floor, next to chest) and he was back in like 30sec. He is either using some terrain/fly/speed hack or other mesmer to port (which is really unlikely)

If you look at the first few of my pics, you can see he clearly teleports using an obvious hack across the canyon then back after he gets downed/raises himself.

Also, EMP leaving have not demoralized JQ in the slightest. I’d say we are doing quite well honestly. They were given a map to cover, and we had to pull our forces to fix for the unexpected loss. So for being 2v1’ed on reset night, we are not doing bad at all. Especially since the map isn’t full for us.

Yea, you guys have nothing to sweat. You still have FOO there to carry you guys to a win, nothing for JQ to worry about here, move along.

Ya, we should all ignore it when someone is blatantly hacking…

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: lollasaurus.1457

lollasaurus.1457

Seems like an irrational decision, DB is in a similiar situation to JQ (rating wise), too strong to be beaten by the servers in their tier and no real hope of moving up or down anytime soon.

One guild doesn’t make or break a server, especially in the case of EMP, assuming a lot of their members enjoy JQ and don’t want to move…

Goodluck to the EMP that choose to stay on JQ, and goodluck to the ones that choose to transfer.. at the very least they’ll be funding the next expansion!

That’s not how it worked out for SoS. Easy wins went away and JQ got all the transfers so a couple small guilds left. When it became clear the server was no longer first place, all it took was for one big guild to decide to leave and the whole thing went crashing down. You don’t sit in first place on such a strong server without developing huge egos and a sense of entitlement towards winning. A lot of people on first place servers are there for the easy wins and privileged coverage. When you stop having that, things go south.

People move with their guilds and guilds move with their allies. That’s why so many SoS guilds went to BG (smart people will note how that turned out before transferring again).

The bandwagon effect (and the related sinking ship effect) are very much real in WvW and it will be interesting to see how JQ and DB fair in all of this. If there is one thing that’s been proven time and time again, it’s that the first place server is incredibly vulnerable to fair weather players. Hopefully the players during EMP’s coverage time aren’t going to suffer too much with less allies and the loss of a large organised guild presence.

The server is still very strong without EMP so it’s a far cry from a death sentence, but it’s certainly not a good sign. All it takes is to get the ball rolling to take down a server (whether it’s a slow process like SBI or a fast one like SoS), this could be the domino that does it. It doesn’t help that one of the most prominent recruiters is the one leaving, makes you wonder what’s going on behind the scenes.

My point was exactly as such, it didn’t take one guild leaving putting the strain on SoS, it was multiple… along with other internal factors.

Just saying, stacking a random server in some lower tier doesn’t really work out in the long term, KNG being the exception due to the interference on ANet’s part and resetting the tiers by ratings when free transfers ended. DB is already in T4? But I expect it to be very difficult for them to push past the servers in T2 easily, especially if their only taking half their guild with them.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Lalnuir.4957

Lalnuir.4957

Pretty sure he was responding to the EMP not demoralizing JQ part and not the hacking part. At least that is how it reads to me.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

Doesn’t seem like he’s been maliciously hacking. Based on posts in here it looks like he’s just mapping WvW or farming the JP’s. If it doesn’t harm you, why make such a big deal about it?

I’m not aiming to defend someone for hacking. But you’re getting pretty worked up over someone hacking and not even doing anything harmful. “Oh no! He viewed our vista!”

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

I’m about to conk out, so forgive me if im wrong, but wasn’t the guy a mesmer, bouncing in and out of a fully upgraded hills, at least one of the times he bounced out because he was about to die? That seems like plenty to be kitten about.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

LIVING LIFE ON THE EDGE!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Doctor Feelgood.3214

Doctor Feelgood.3214

Yeah, we ran into this guy in the EB jump puzzle yesterday morning. Not only is he a trakittenier awful Mesmer, as he couldn’t 1v1 me despite trying 15+ times, but he’s clearly a pretty bad hacker too, as right after this screenshot he teleported himself off the ledge and fell to his death.

In case it’s not apparent to everyone: You can’t get to that ledge, the Siegerazer’s Presence buff last mere seconds away from him so he clearly is teleporting directly to there from the spawn, and BG did not even have a keep when this shot was taken, so there was no way for BG Invaders to get into the puzzle in the first place, on top of everything else.

Attachments:

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Wenseph.2106

Wenseph.2106

Yeah, that’s the mesmer we were laughing at yesterday, when he kept reappearing in the JP, and getting killed over and over. He provided some entertainment at least, as it can be kind of boring to port for long times.

[AoS] Wenseph

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Cautsumeye.6194

Cautsumeye.6194

Could be a bot/gold seller.

BTW camping a JP is bush league.

Necromancer [ICOA]

Blackgate

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Not that I’ve done a JP in months, but yeah way to misallocate.
Might wanna go help yer team out doing something score wise.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Wenseph.2106

Wenseph.2106

We had already won at that point…

[AoS] Wenseph

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update with the friends that I meet!

And fun fights on JQ BL tonight! Intense golem rushes are being had! And not by us!

Enjoy your night everyone!! <3

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

LetoII.3782

We had already won at that point…

No denying that!
But JQ’s been making a habit of it. What I consider one of the signs that people weren’t taking the match seriously. Or, didn’t have to I suppose :/

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Mike.3742

Mike.3742

JQ doing fine without EMP? just need to look at the ppt right now, 120 during reset night.

Without EMP, JQ’s won’t even able to compete with other 2 servers during NA time slot. it is true that there are other guilds out there, but none of them have EMP’s numbers.

JQ is being 2v1’d on 3 maps. All you need to do is look at the maps and you can see that, and we’re doing pretty well.
Choo on the other hand….
Seriously guys….
Someone teach this guy how to contest a gate, I’ve killed him every time he’s come to do it. The Choo THF before him died 2/3 times as well. Maybe ask the PLUM THF who did it once earlier with 0 trouble.

BG got doubled teamed on EB numerous times and not once were they not able to retake their corner back after a couple hours. . JQ’s NA is kitten and after 7 hours couldn’t fight the 2v1 off. Pretty weak JQ. Go move to another tier to have more numbers and win easy. It ain’t easy being cool.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

For everyone saying our NA is doomed it wasn’t we were left unorganized on reset night for two reasons.

1) We asked EMP are you guys going to be on map (we knew they were transferring) noodles said yes they wouldn’t be transferring for 3 weeks. Take it how you will
2) When reset hit we had an empty map and a troll from EMP spamming it kitten people off. This isn’t reflective of the guild as a whole but when a leader such as rawnoodles who wants to leave on good term’s doesn’t even have the courage to tell his server mates that he’s leaving and not covering a map then what kind of guild is that truly?

That’s all I will say about the matter. I will say that those EMP who stayed behind to fight on JQ will always be welcome here they didn’t abandon the server.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Captain.5028

Captain.5028

If your already counting on JQ moving from the tier let alone the number one rank you are in for a rude awakening, we will just push harder and I am actually one of many excited to be able to have some more pressure put on us. Good battles last night on SoR BL, lots of fights all over between your groups and SF/WARD, had a fun reset night!

Nuclear {Elementalist} [Mes, Guard, Warr]
-=Strike Force [SF]=-
Jade Quarry Commander

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Sick of all these ugly asura updates, can we get some hairy charr babes to do a few updates?

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

For everyone saying our NA is doomed it wasn’t we were left unorganized on reset night for two reasons.

1) We asked EMP are you guys going to be on map (we knew they were transferring) noodles said yes they wouldn’t be transferring for 3 weeks. Take it how you will
2) When reset hit we had an empty map and a troll from EMP spamming it kitten people off. This isn’t reflective of the guild as a whole but when a leader such as rawnoodles who wants to leave on good term’s doesn’t even have the courage to tell his server mates that he’s leaving and not covering a map then what kind of guild is that truly?

That’s all I will say about the matter. I will say that those EMP who stayed behind to fight on JQ will always be welcome here they didn’t abandon the server.

I was quite impressed at how well all the quarrians rallied together to put JQBL back in shape, I know most of TW was quite surprised when we took garrison at reset from a outmanned JQ. Overall it was nice to see you guys pull together and get that BL semi under control.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Nuked.2360

I was quite impressed at how well all the quarrians rallied together to put JQBL back in shape, I know most of TW was quite surprised when we took garrison at reset from a outmanned JQ. Overall it was nice to see you guys pull together and get that BL semi under control.

We tried our best we actually hit a que when we first made the swap over to the map from EB. I just wish we had been given a heads up is all. But great fights on JQ BL I left right after we got reinforced walls on garrison. Btw the push into the lords room for garrison was pretty crazy for sure it was sort of an hope and a prayer because we know TW is very devastating in close quarters.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

Hoots, thanks. By the 7th hour on that BL my brain was an egg, boiled and stepped on. BUT man what a fun ride. This week is going to be a rollercoaster.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: iNtotheblue.8624

iNtotheblue.8624

what an interesting week this will be, with EMP leaving, all 3 server have a huge deal to prove, I expect some good fights and strong pushes from all.

we may b in for an epic week of WVW.

Fun fights in JQ and BG bl tonight during oceanic prime.

Goodluck to all contenders, but only one of us can sit on the iron throne.

/salute

Intotheblue | Tiny Guardsman | Tiny Exorcist
Commander of [OCX] Sanctum of Rall
http://oceanix.com.au/forum.php

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: awesomesauce.5980

awesomesauce.5980

If your already counting on JQ moving from the tier let alone the number one rank you are in for a rude awakening, we will just push harder and I am actually one of many excited to be able to have some more pressure put on us. Good battles last night on SoR BL, lots of fights all over between your groups and SF/WARD, had a fun reset night!

The last time SF was under pressure they jumped ship to JQ. Their former server SBI is actually enjoying competitive WvW in a lower tier without them. I think the rude awakening will be for the people on JQ if they ever have to face how fragile such luxurious coverage in first place is. Winning by a comfortable margin makes the fair weather types and egos happy, threaten that and things can go south quickly.

Even if you still win the week (maybe even with a comfortable margin) being outnumbered during NA will be bad for the morale of players at that time (and the map momentum of tower upgrades will impact on other coverage times).

I agree that one guild leaving isn’t a huge loss for a server, but these things don’t happen in a vacuum. It will be interesting to see how many guilds (if any) get poached by the people leaving, it’s the primary reason for what happened to SoS (even without FoE, Agg and MERC the server would have been fine in tier two at the worst, still contenders for tier one). It was when guilds kept getting poached by others leaving that the server had real problems.

The coverage on JQ is still strong enough to take first without EMP (although I suspect the NA will hurt a lot more during the week days without EMP when the weekend warriors aren’t picking up the slack). This alone probably won’t put the server in a threatened position (the server is just that stacked). Hopefully for JQ the bleeding of guilds ends with EMP, once that domino line starts toppling there’s not a lot you can do.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

hex.3218

The last time SF was under pressure they jumped ship to JQ. Their former server SBI is actually enjoying competitive WvW in a lower tier without them. I think the rude awakening will be for the people on JQ if they ever have to face how fragile such luxurious coverage in first place is. Winning by a comfortable margin makes the fair weather types and egos happy, threaten that and things can go south quickly.

Even if you still win the week (maybe even with a comfortable margin) being outnumbered during NA will be bad for the morale of players at that time (and the map momentum of tower upgrades will impact on other coverage times).

I agree that one guild leaving isn’t a huge loss for a server, but these things don’t happen in a vacuum. It will be interesting to see how many guilds (if any) get poached by the people leaving, it’s the primary reason for what happened to SoS (even without FoE, Agg and MERC the server would have been fine in tier two at the worst, still contenders for tier one). It was when guilds kept getting poached by others leaving that the server had real problems.

The coverage on JQ is still strong enough to take first without EMP (although I suspect the NA will hurt a lot more during the week days without EMP when the weekend warriors aren’t picking up the slack). This alone probably won’t put the server in a threatened position (the server is just that stacked). Hopefully for JQ the bleeding of guilds ends with EMP, once that domino line starts toppling there’s not a lot you can do.

Don’t lose any sleep over it. We’ll be just fine. We’ll miss EMP and they will leave a hole, but we’re still solid. At least now folks can shut up with the whole JQ unlimited coverage nonsense.

Thins is, we don’t CARE about 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or T2 or T3 at this point. Those of us on here who are friends aren’t leaving. EMP has their reasons for doing this. From what one EMP member told me, it has less to do with JQ than it does with EMP expanding their horizons. Good for them.

Lastly, nice dig at SF. Yeah, they are a bunch of weak willed ship jumpers, aren’t they? (looks for Jed behind him)

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

LetoII.3782

Yea I don’t get the SF hating either. I’d be happy to sit across a table from em.
Compared to the long list…. Pretty outstanding

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

A Chat Channel Drama Advisory has been posted for Jade Quarry in the following Borderlands: Blackgate

[HzH] and random [EMP] members are engaged in pointless channel drama which looks likely to continue for the next hour. SoR and BG parties in the respective borderland are encouraged to kitten a disorganized and distracted JQ team.

That is all.

Dang you called it. Musta been some major ingame chat QQ drama between [HzH] and[EMP] ….

Due to HzH and EMP getting into a arguement that is not why EMP is leaving. We got into a arguement with a member that came into the map saying EMP was no longer part of us, they would not help so don’t ask. We do not have any problems with EMP, we had a problem with that person.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

JQ doing fine without EMP? just need to look at the ppt right now, 120 during reset night.

Without EMP, JQ’s won’t even able to compete with other 2 servers during NA time slot. it is true that there are other guilds out there, but none of them have EMP’s numbers.

JQ is being 2v1’d on 3 maps. All you need to do is look at the maps and you can see that, and we’re doing pretty well.
Choo on the other hand….
Seriously guys….
Someone teach this guy how to contest a gate, I’ve killed him every time he’s come to do it. The Choo THF before him died 2/3 times as well. Maybe ask the PLUM THF who did it once earlier with 0 trouble.

BG got doubled teamed on EB numerous times and not once were they not able to retake their corner back after a couple hours. . JQ’s NA is kitten and after 7 hours couldn’t fight the 2v1 off. Pretty weak JQ. Go move to another tier to have more numbers and win easy. It ain’t easy being cool.

That may be true on EB, but on BGBL it was diffrent. Not saying 2v1 is a big issue its part of the game, but atleast on BGBL they wanted to hit us and hard. 6+ Garri trebs FEAR farming our guys trying to take briar back. It was rough not going to lie, but thats what makes you learn and become better.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Stuff I know nothing about.

LOL, if you would like an interview with me sweetiepie just ask

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Oh, and to the “hacker” in hills last night breaking my counter treb, sorry mate, we got video again. Don’t you guys know better than to exploit near SF tags? C’mon now, we are drama queens when it comes to that type of stuff.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Nuked.2360

Oh, and to the “hacker” in hills last night breaking my counter treb, sorry mate, we got video again. Don’t you guys know better than to exploit near SF tags? C’mon now, we are drama queens when it comes to that type of stuff.

If he was a DiE mesmer it was probably the same one who we killed in the JP on friday before reset (he had the invulnerable buff the last time we fought him)

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: kaisez.4968

kaisez.4968

So sad now BG using Zoom hack in EB… pls keep this kitten in BL … we really don’t wanna face you with the same stone ( just now you hitted klovan with it )

Wake up Anet .. stop this kitten .. and ban them…

Kaisez – [NoaH] want you !!

(edited by kaisez.4968)

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: wookie.8934

wookie.8934

All this drama.

Dis gun b gud.

Havok Legion [HL]
Fort Aspenwood

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: tluv.5821

tluv.5821

There will always be drama. I don’t see this one [DIE] Member as a representation of his guild, nor the server as a whole. The entire “Hackgate” scandal was over and done with MANY months ago.

Personally, I really don’t see why the SF hating here. “Jumping ship”? lol We had our reasons. We made them public, I think?

The 2v1 last night was intense though, I had a lot of fun. It was definitely trying to un-kitten ourselves out of that mess.

[EG] Ethereal Guardians
Formerly [QT] Questionable Tactics

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Oxygen.5918

Oxygen.5918

Hey guys, Oxygg here. Founder and “other” leader of EMP. Raw is taking his crew over to DB. I’m staying over JQ with the rest of the guild. We’ll be restructuring to be smaller and betterer. I’m expecting to lose about 30% of the guild core.

I’m not going to discuss the reasons for the departure, for now.

I was the best at burning things. Especially bosses that
didn’t move.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: tluv.5821

tluv.5821

^I like this news.

[EG] Ethereal Guardians
Formerly [QT] Questionable Tactics

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Maelwaedd.5842

Maelwaedd.5842

If you spot someone abusing exploits report them to Anet and message someone from the server involved so we can all help get them banned, none of the servers here want cheats ruining everyone fun……speaking of fun

BGBL was a blast tonight thx to everyone on SoR and JQ for the great fights, tomorrow nite we should do it on JQBL

Maelwaedd Sylvari Necromancer Blackgate
Resonance WvW Officer
http://resonancegaming.com.au

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Nuked.2360

^I like this news.

Like eleventy billion times.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Nightcrawler.3219

Nightcrawler.3219

Score update

Attachments:

Nytcrawler

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

hex.3218

Hey guys, Oxygg here. Founder and “other” leader of EMP. Raw is taking his crew over to DB. I’m staying over JQ with the rest of the guild. We’ll be restructuring to be smaller and betterer. I’m expecting to lose about 30% of the guild core.

Hey, so what will you guys be called? Still EMP, just JQ EMP and DB EMP?

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: AlphaOne.2384

AlphaOne.2384

Yay! Don’t break up our happy family! We love EMP and I’m seeing some of our favorite EMP players still on JQ!

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Oxygen.5918

Hey, so what will you guys be called? Still EMP, just JQ EMP and DB EMP?

We’re keeping the EMP name on JQ, most likely. They can call whatever they want themselves to be called on DB.

didn’t move.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Kytana.5079

Kytana.5079

Wonderful news. Look forward to the restructured EMP. I know the JQ community stands with you and your guild during this time.

Baroness Kytana [ONE] – Sanctum of Rall
Council Leader of Fight As One
http://FightAsOne.enjin.com

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Nuked.2360

Wonderful news. Look forward to the restructured EMP. I know the JQ community stands with you and your guild during this time.

Kytana would say she would marry you but after her recent nuptials to Jedbacca she is now officially off limits and prefers to be called Mrs. Bacca.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: kevinskyrider.3271

kevinskyrider.3271

Score update
————————-

Attachments:

Blackgate

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Kytana would say she would marry you but after her recent nuptials to Jedbacca she is now officially off limits and prefers to be called Mrs. Bacca.

Naw Jed is definitely more of the “open marriage” type.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Coldviper.6794

Coldviper.6794

The flaming boulders shall blot out the sun!

And that’s not all! I think you guys got like 10 of them.

Edit: Victory! For now!

Attachments:

[TW]Furion Zax – The Juggernaut Hammer Warrior

(edited by Coldviper.6794)

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

I have just confirmed that the SEA/OCEANIC and significant number , almost over 80% are still playing in JQ

JQ luv 4eva

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Oxygen.5918

She must’ve changed her mind after hearing me in TS! Right? Right…? :|

didn’t move.