4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Rinoa.8915

Rinoa.8915

Hey guys, Oxygg here. Founder and “other” leader of EMP. Raw is taking his crew over to DB. I’m staying over JQ with the rest of the guild. We’ll be restructuring to be smaller and betterer. I’m expecting to lose about 30% of the guild core.

I’m not going to discuss the reasons for the departure, for now.

I just wanted to add to this in saying that the internal issues we were facing have largely been resolved. The vast majority of EMP is very passionate about JQ and the community that resides therein, and as such, about 80% of EMP have remained on their home server with a few additional individuals choosing to transfer back from DB.

I think I speak on behalf of the majority of my guildmates in wishing Lee and his crew the very best of luck on DB. Their departure was amicable and they will be deeply missed! Who knows, perhaps we will one day face off against each other?

Finally, I want to thank the JQ community for showing us love in a difficult time. Our members have been receiving messages/voice comms all night with guilds and individuals offering support and we greatly appreciate it <3

We are excited and look forward to coming together and forming a tighter community so that we can achieve a more fulfilling WvW environment.

Kind wishes to all and see you on the field <3

Rinoa
Elementalist of [MYTH]
Jade Quarry

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Nile.9563

Nile.9563

So sad now BG using Zoom hack in EB… pls keep this kitten in BL … we really don’t wanna face you with the same stone ( just now you hitted klovan with it )

Wake up Anet .. stop this kitten .. and ban them…

i was commanding during that, and we didn’t use any zoom hack. u can place an arrow cart outside of any gate and hit the 5 arrow carts u build behind every gate in the middle by aiming thru the little opening above the door. try building them more to the sides of the gate so they aren’t in view of the counter arrow carts we build

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

Attachments:

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

Score update brought to you by Spunky!

Attachments:

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: esperai.1068

esperai.1068

A Chat Channel Drama Advisory has been posted for Jade Quarry in the following Borderlands: Blackgate

[HzH] and random [EMP] members are engaged in pointless channel drama which looks likely to continue for the next hour. SoR and BG parties in the respective borderland are encouraged to kitten a disorganized and distracted JQ team.

That is all.

You mean when we were busy telling people not to give the EMP people that came in trouble and that they were welcome on the map despite all the drama surrounding their guild? As Jet said, the one troll got what he deserved, but we explicitly told people to back off the EMP people that came into the map to try and assist us in the BL.

Noodles was not the sum of EMP – we aren’t going to hold anything Noodles and Christina did against EMP and they’re more than welcome to continue to run and stick with JQ. Ideally, we would hope that the issues that Noodles was causing with other guilds on the server will end now and make for a stronger community between EMP and the other guilds and remove the barriers that Noodles contributed to.

Kada – Strike Force [SF]

(edited by esperai.1068)

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Score update 2am EST, 11pm PST

Attachments:

BeeGee
Beast mode

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: kaisez.4968

kaisez.4968

So sad now BG using Zoom hack in EB… pls keep this kitten in BL … we really don’t wanna face you with the same stone ( just now you hitted klovan with it )

i was commanding during that, and we didn’t use any zoom hack. u can place an arrow cart outside of any gate and hit the 5 arrow carts u build behind every gate in the middle by aiming thru the little opening above the door. try building them more to the sides of the gate so they aren’t in view of the counter arrow carts we build

Sorry so you are saying if you can hit the AC ( about 4) that are far behind wall near supply zone by AC that is in front of the door is not Zoom hack. and how you can know that if noone in your zerg is not using it. strange all AC went down "OH cool no seige " is that what you said. Sorry for the sarcasm . opps we are tolking about Klovan tower

Kaisez – [NoaH] want you !!

(edited by kaisez.4968)

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: sil.4160

sil.4160

Its not a good idea to allow those who don’t move with the leadership to keep their tag.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Nile.9563

Nile.9563

Sorry so you are saying if you can hit the AC ( about 4) that are far behind wall near supply zone by AC that is in front of the door is not Zoom hack. and how you can know that if noone in your zerg is not using it. strange all AC went down "OH cool no seige " is that what you said. Sorry for the sarcasm . opps we are tolking about Klovan tower

Well I used the AC and killed ur siege, and heres a picture showing how simple it is to kill it. http://i.imgur.com/RPPSzF1.jpg

1 ac dropped at my feet ( u can actually drop it back and to the right a good bit farther so it’s out your AC range) and you can click on the siege and kill the 3 pieces of siege with 1 AC

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: SlasherX.5198

SlasherX.5198

Well I used the AC and killed ur siege, and heres a picture showing how simple it is to kill it. http://i.imgur.com/RPPSzF1.jpg

1 ac dropped at my feet ( u can actually drop it back and to the right a good bit farther so it’s out your AC range) and you can click on the siege and kill the 3 pieces of siege with 1 AC

If you have resolution above 1080p that 1920 x XXXX somewhere from 2XXX x 1XXX or
those with multiple screen that can go 5XXX x 2XXX you can achieve zoomhack because the field of view is larger than normal..

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Tenshy.5983

Tenshy.5983

JQBL SW camp, ~1:30am PST to ~1:45am PST, super long battle for the camp. Hats off to [AFS] of SoR, and the JQ crew who decided to drop by after.

We basically needed a merchant for that madness to sell all the loot we picked up while fighting — at the same time:

Attachments:

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update guys!

Now, make sure you beat each other with your number 1 skill in huge lag zerg fest!

ENJOY!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: kaisez.4968

kaisez.4968

oh double team in EB .. we survived …haha

Attachments:

Kaisez – [NoaH] want you !!

(edited by kaisez.4968)

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thresher.3049

Thresher.3049

Goodnight from KnT and the JQ Garrison team, made lot of points and importantly, made a lot of dead people.

It was a good time.

Attachments:

Pinot Noir (Necromancer) Pinot Blanc (Warrior)
KnT Blackgate

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: esperai.1068

esperai.1068

If you have resolution above 1080p that 1920 x XXXX somewhere from 2XXX x 1XXX or
those with multiple screen that can go 5XXX x 2XXX you can achieve zoomhack because the field of view is larger than normal..

Ah but he’s not using above 1080p – look at the size of the pic he posted…

Kada – Strike Force [SF]

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thesilentflute.8761

Thesilentflute.8761

I came upon this group of rogues out side sm

Attachments:

I see good ideas every day …good in theory. – Shawn Farthing
Masters in Geek Mythology
YOU ARE NOT THE INVENTOR OF WORDS!!! lol

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

I’d just like to let people note who are writing off DB, they are likely to go to T2 soon. Their SEA coverage is beastly for a lower tier server and I think that with EMP they can take out FA pretty handily.
The new and improved TC might be a challenge for them, but the T1 egos should hop in the way back machine and remember the epic amount of condescending chatter that was pointed at SoS and SoR before they came to T1. T2 is not full of also rans, they are patiently building up and have a fire lit under them.

Personally I’m looking forward to the T3 rematch of SoS, SBI, and JQ sometime this fall.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: lani.7431

lani.7431

I’d just like to let people note who are writing off DB, they are likely to go to T2 soon. Their SEA coverage is beastly for a lower tier server and I think that with EMP they can take out FA pretty handily.
The new and improved TC might be a challenge for them, but the T1 egos should hop in the way back machine and remember the epic amount of condescending chatter that was pointed at SoS and SoR before they came to T1. T2 is not full of also rans, they are patiently building up and have a fire lit under them.

Personally I’m looking forward to the T3 rematch of SoS, SBI, and JQ sometime this fall.

I would be curious to see how our Sea fairs against a JQ’s in the numbers game.

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update from this wonderful tea party we are having with SoR and JQ.

Nice to have visitors!

Enjoy your stay

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

I came upon this group of rogues out side sm

Everyone who has 2v1 on their card, do a shot!

Sanctum of Rall

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Ardon.4105

Ardon.4105

No offense to DB and all, but it probably wouldn’t end too well for you guys.

[Agg] Rendon Argos (Charrgos) – Guardian
Server Traversing Nomad

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: lani.7431

lani.7431

Figured that would be the response. Better question; JQ what kinda numbers do you field during Sea time? How many maps que?

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: CreativeAnarchy.6324

CreativeAnarchy.6324

That isn’t zoom hack then. That is a programmed feature that ANet placed in the game. Anyone can get multiple monitors and a video card to support it without a third party to force the game to work in a manner unintended.

I speak for my self and no one else. Only fools believe they speak for a majority.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: SlasherX.5198

SlasherX.5198

Figured that would be the response. Better question; JQ what kinda numbers do you field during Sea time? How many maps que?

They can fill a Que on 2 Borderlands EBG and any borderland of choice they target…
I experience WM/Meow/KOR when Kaineng is at their prime.. If its hard to fight them during their prime its twice as hard fighting JQ sea prime.. They can que 2 BL then have like 20-40 groups on other 2 borderlands..

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

JQ queue’s up all 4 maps during SEA.

This is from Waha himself because he isn’t able to jump FOO around. He is committed to one BL.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

This is from Waha himself because he isn’t able to jump FOO around. He is committed to one BL.

You have talked to WaHa? Okay sure…

I have been on many many many times SEA and there are only queues on whichever map FOO decides to hop to. Not everyone gets in when they hop because they fill up the queue really fast.

Even then, it’s 5 minutes tops.

Stick to talking about things on your own server. You’d think you’d just transfer to JQ and get it over with you talk about us so much.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Figured I’d share some good times with everyone. Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/y7tbSdNDnt0

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Rinoa.8915

Rinoa.8915

Figured I’d share some good times with everyone. Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/y7tbSdNDnt0

This is a really cool vid. Well made! Thanks for sharing Jed <3

Rinoa
Elementalist of [MYTH]
Jade Quarry

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

I have been on many many many times SEA and there are only queues on whichever map FOO decides to hop to. Not everyone gets in when they hop because they fill up the queue really fast.

Stick to talking about things on your own server. You’d think you’d just transfer to JQ and get it over with you talk about us so much.

i agree, only reason waha says there is ques in all 4 maps is cause he cant take his 80 man to other maps cause more than often there is 25+ jq in those maps already/

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Mohmohchan.4120

Mohmohchan.4120

rinoa, i love you.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

i agree, only reason waha says there is ques in all 4 maps is cause he cant take his 80 man to other maps cause more than often there is 25+ jq in those maps already/

Yeah, Id say thats it. This “full maps” claim is just a case that guilds can’t fit their entire super zerg onto one map, even though players like myself who might join solo or with a small group never get a queue.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

I play during Oceanic, which is close to sea. Any given day the EB would be between 40-80 and maybe average 40-50 in 2 borderland and the other one empty. I know Oceanic is not sea, but they kind of overlap.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Midnightjade.3520

Midnightjade.3520

I know they split maps up by guild, and I’m also pretty sure they don’t take a guild to more than one map or jump them around very much. Specific guilds favor EB vs BL as well. Beyond that I think you’d have to ask them directly.

Other than that, from talking with FOO members I can say that I am not sure where they are all from but a lot of them speak excellent english, and also that all of the ones I have talked with have been super nice.

Onyx: Norn Guardian 80. Queen in Tatters: Asura Mesmer 80.
[The Flameseeker Prophecies] 4/11/13
Itinerant, no guild.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: lollasaurus.1457

lollasaurus.1457

So many scholars on JQ que times from other servers…

There is usually a short 5-10 minute que for whichever map the main chunk of FOO is, aside from EB the rest are usually free game.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: iNtotheblue.8624

iNtotheblue.8624

score update anyone?

Intotheblue | Tiny Guardsman | Tiny Exorcist
Commander of [OCX] Sanctum of Rall
http://oceanix.com.au/forum.php

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: fragnstein.3486

fragnstein.3486

WvW and AoS resort to dropping siege and staying in the “safe” area

We need to counter your zoom hacks and teleport hackers somehow…

What a quality reply, way to advocate cheating. Someone cheats so kitten it, lets all cheat eh? I have never went into SaB, I have no zoom or teleport hacks. Besides that was Screens of an SoR guy flying through the air.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

Score update as requested

Attachments:

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Pixelninja.6971

Pixelninja.6971

JQ needs more NA prime time Guilds. We can’t even defend / take our own Garrison in JQ BL due to lack of players.

Commander called for rally, only 7 people showed up.

(edited by Pixelninja.6971)

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Score update brought to you by…. the queue

Attachments:

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Heeeeeeey look what Jade Quarry are doing… again…

I wanna know how they there siege it so far into the no-siege zone that it cant even be AoE’d from below.

You know, I hate that spot too and that it even exists, but don’t act all high and mighty. I’ve seen every server use that spot going back months.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

JQ needs more NA prime time Guilds. We can’t even defend / take our own Garrison in JQ BL due to lack of players.

Commander called for rally, only 7 people showed up.

I think we are fine on JQBL, when HzH went yesterday to defend we held it and we were on the offensive. It CAN be done. it was just a bad luck today, I guess we as guilds were not on full force in time. Oh and btw back to last night great fights to TSYM and KnT.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Had a great time in EB tonight. Was 2 v 1’d all night until around 1 AM EST, but even with that we were able to consistently wipe JQ/BG zergs time after time. Kind of unsure why they kept pushing us.. had to be a bit demoralizing xD

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

Happy super happy score updates!

Enjoy everyone!

p.s.

SoR and JQ, when you come for a tea party, don’t ruin our home! So rude… <3

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Trikki.5803

Trikki.5803

This is from Waha himself because he isn’t able to jump FOO around. He is committed to BG BL.

Just fixed that for you.

Trikki – GM [NOC] Nocturnal (Oceanic Mature Age Guild)
Blackgate
http://www.nocturnalguild.com.au

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Trikki.5803

Trikki.5803

Welcome to GW2 for every server that ever plays JQ at any other prime time.

Trikki – GM [NOC] Nocturnal (Oceanic Mature Age Guild)
Blackgate
http://www.nocturnalguild.com.au

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Lifewaster.5912

Lifewaster.5912

I wanna know how they there siege it so far into the no-siege zone that it cant even be AoE’d from below.

You can stand at the ledge below where you no longer have the siege block buff, and place/throw the siege at anywhere up to 1200 range away above or behind you, even if the location is in a blocked area, since the block applies to where you place from, rather then where you place to.

In the case of the screenshot, theres a slight slope down from the middle ledge where the blocked buff is gone, allowing them to place it on the top ledge.

(edited by Lifewaster.5912)

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

Fun score update with my WARD Friend!!!!!

Much <3 to you!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: phabby.8945

phabby.8945

Welcome to GW2 for every server that ever plays JQ at any other prime time.

i was also lol when I seen this post,JQ wins by what 40k+ each week ohh yeah they need more players just because the NA branch can’t do anything. I know tell FoO to get on in the NA time slot then, so the rest of us can have a chance at keeping something we work so kitten hard to get, only to have them turn every map just about green every kitten nite with ease all due to the fact JQ is OVERSTACKED

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Fun score update with my WARD Friend!!!!!

Much <3 to you!

OMG next time you snag a WARD snag me! SF and WARD are butt buddies! Our GMs are married! (It’s an open marriage)

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update guys!

And look! LOVE keep! lol <3

Enjoy the fights all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3