4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

Dragonbrand and TC will also slow each other down in T2, consequently, T1 will have the same formation for a while unless a server implodes…

Yeah I agree, and I don’t think T1 will change for a long time. BG and SoR keep competing for 2nd place.

And T2 is pretty stabilizied/equal.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Sorry I wasn’t really clear in my point. I don’t think it would need a server to “implode” for one of us to drop down, just be lazy for a few weeks. (If TC is able to keep up what they are doing) But I’m sure we both can agree, I doubt either server will slack off enough to let that happen.

There is a good 5-6 week buffer there though. I don’t recall seeing that much of a buffer in T1 before. At least not this year.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

Some KN guilds (3 to 5) gonna transfert over BG or SoR very soon :p

SoR could use SEA/Oceanic guilds, no queue times and you guys can make a noticeable difference.

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Vespirisa.1497

Vespirisa.1497

SoR could use SEA/Oceanic guilds, no queue times and you guys can make a noticeable difference.

Only confirmed transfer is CO and that is NA. Don’t know where.

IoJ→KN→DB→SoR→CD→SoR→TC → SBI
Scrub D/D Ele. What’s server loyalty?

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

The same could be said for Blackgate. In fact, the same can be said for all servers vs. JQ currently heh. Anyhoo …

Sorry to hear that KN may be losing some folks. I’ve said this around here before but those 3 weeks of matches vs KN and TC were some of my funnest WvW times to date. KN has quality people that know how to bring it even when outgunned and those that decide to move on will no doubt have a positive impact wherever they decide to go. Selfishly I want you all on Blackgate but I know you guys will make the best decision for your players, whether you decide to move on or stick it out. Best of luck.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Dragonbrand and TC will also slow each other down in T2, consequently, T1 will have the same formation for a while unless a server implodes…

Exactly, DB will be in T2 next week.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

The same could be said for Blackgate. In fact, the same can be said for all servers vs. JQ currently heh. Anyhoo …

Indeed. Anet made the JQ bandwagon stacking worse by allowing free transfers for as long as they did. Also the commander who supposedly left JQ for a “challenge” kept the recruiting process going by constantly starting or bumping JQ recruit threads, as if finishing the week with 60k+++ leads wasn’t challenging enough, hah.

Never understood why Anet allowed free transfers for as long as they did, what was it, 3 months?

Anyhoo, the next huge player purge that may change the Tiers some will be when the next big MMO hits the store shelves and we all know which game that is….

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update guys!

And Fuzzion, you’re all mine! <3

Enjoy the day/night/whatever!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

uberkingkong.8041

Indeed. Anet made the JQ bandwagon stacking worse by allowing free transfers for as long as they did. Also the commander who supposedly left JQ for a “challenge” kept the recruiting process going by constantly starting or bumping JQ recruit threads, as if finishing the week with 60k+++ leads wasn’t challenging enough, hah.

Never understood why Anet allowed free transfers for as long as they did, what was it, 3 months?

Anyhoo, the next huge player purge that may change the Tiers some will be when the next big MMO hits the store shelves and we all know which game that is….

haters gonna hate.

Yeah when the elder scrolls online comes out I’ll be playing that. Since GW2 is F2P I may comeback when a GW2 expansion comes out and level cap is 85 or 90 or when raids come to GW2 or real pvp tournaments or guild vs guild.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

how you can do this Bg ?

I dunno JQ, you tell me.

Yeah Renny, another guy hacked up the wall about ten minutes later after that right in front of us and portalled around about 10 guys in, about 3 jumped out straight away and the other seven…. well their spikes will go on without them. Most likely it was just one loose cannon, and they got shut down by thier own team, keep it classy guys. P

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Oresh.4729

Oresh.4729

blackgate is reborn, impressive! i hope it’s not because of some lame 2v1 agreement with sor…

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Zen.8497

Sorry to hear that KN may be losing some folks. I’ve said this around here before but those 3 weeks of matches vs KN and TC were some of my funnest WvW times to date. KN has quality people that know how to bring it even when outgunned and those that decide to move on will no doubt have a positive impact wherever they decide to go. Selfishly I want you all on Blackgate but I know you guys will make the best decision for your players, whether you decide to move on or stick it out. Best of luck.

Based on the data distribution it seems this match BG scores the most during SEA/Oceanic time. It is related to Foo more or less playing but if the things stay the same BG needs the least help during that time slot.

(edited by Zen.8497)

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fixeon.5076

Fixeon.5076

blackgate is reborn, impressive! i hope it’s not because of some lame 2v1 agreement with sor…

I’ve got my money on P.E.D.s

Just sayin…..

Fixeon – Guardian
Umberage of Death – Thief
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

A-Net should really consider a complete ratings reset every 6 months or so. After awhile it is so hard for servers to switch tiers it just doesn’t make sense. Some servers will never get the chance to prove themselves against higher tier servers unless A-Net manually moves them like what happened with SF. Now SF is doing very well against the tier above them and was never properly rated in the first place due to a bad use of the Glicko system. A ratings reset every 4-6 months will keep things interesting in my opinion.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Zen.8497

A-Net should really consider a complete ratings reset every 6 months or so. After awhile it is so hard for servers to switch tiers it just doesn’t make sense. Some servers will never get the chance to prove themselves against higher tier servers unless A-Net manually moves them like what happened with SF. Now SF is doing very well against the tier above them and was never properly rated in the first place due to a bad use of the Glicko system. A ratings reset every 4-6 months will keep things interesting in my opinion.

I don’t think it would be a good idea maybe within a tier apart at most, otherwise it would result in a complete wipe and a bunch of uneven matches which would bore or discourage lots of players. I agree something needs to be done so we get some diverse match ups.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

SmokeyNYY.7841

I don’t think it would be a good idea maybe within a tier apart at most, otherwise it would result in a complete wipe and a bunch of uneven matches which would bore or discourage lots of players. I agree something needs to be done so we get some diverse match ups.

Yeah they just need to add a deviation for each server of about 50 points. This would keep the tiers the same while only having imbalance for a week or two at most.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

So yesterday i marathon Commanded BG border for a silly amount of hours. IT was great fun trying to contain the Choo zerg with fewer numbers and it worked well enough.

I knew that with the numbers i had and the very mixed guild army i had running with me that i could not take Choo head on. Organized guild that knows on another vs Solid players that are unfamiliar will never work, but we still manged to contain it by using movement and forcing choo into fights they could not win. We even did attacks on Bay and hills knowing full well we would lose it, but it gave us time.

We only lost LW 1 time and North Supply 2 times to ninja cap during Garrison defenses. Inner of Garri was only reached ones and outer was breached 4 times or so, but it never fell under my command. It was great fun and thank you to ICOA, HB, KNT, MERC and the other guilds that ran with me during my rain of terror.

Also Choo i hope i run into you again soon so i can crush you.

That was a fun night of WvW, you honestly did very well bunkering down and holding your stuff. It was hard to hit the north with the nuisance of JQ at the south, but all in all you did defend your home BL well.

You do need to know we were the only SoR guild in the map with no queue and only 40 players :P so we were satisfied with two keeps, two towers and 2-4 camps

Yeah i never had more then 30 or so people with me on TS. I might have had more randoms with me, but never a massive flood of them and the issue is always to many randoms run. The ones who are on TS and know how to fight will stay and fight, but militia often enough will break if they see a lot of guild tags coming at them.

It is the number one reason that a Guild will win a outnumbered fight is that they will not run and will fight to the death where randoms will break to early.

Also we where lacking numbers of 20 or so PvE guys running around killing wolfs for hours on end in our zone. I was kitten about this and they kept reinforcements out.

Any way nice fight over all.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fourth.5603

Fourth.5603

Another update for ya

Attachments:

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: BAEK.8561

BAEK.8561

I think it CAN work if we had a score reset followed by a week of 1-day match-ups. That means the ranking system will be given 7 days to “adjust itself.” After the “adjustment week,” the system can go back to 1-week match-ups as usual.

{Sanctum of Rall} Since Day -3
Weekend Guardian/Elementalist
No Guild Affiliation

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

As said, the only confirmed Guild leaving is CO. We are not quite sure what is going on with WM yet since they do not communicate with the rest of the server. We have conflicting info it seems. They have always been somewhat of a mystery to me, to be honest. We have some saying they are sort of disbanding with Jang headed to an EU server. However, some on KN do not believe this and say they are simply all transferring. Unfortunately WM has not done KN the courtesy of making a statement to the community…at least not yet.

At any rate, if Guilds are leaving KN, what can I say…KN is not a prison. We came to where we are via transfers. But if Guilds are going to leave, I personally hope they go to BG. I enjoyed that 3 week match and have a lot of respect for BG. We miss those fun days, but times change.

GL through the rest of the week BG! Cheers!

TC

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: sielfiel.4692

sielfiel.4692

As said, the only confirmed Guild leaving is CO. We are not quite sure what is going on with WM yet since they do not communicate with the rest of the server. We have conflicting info it seems. They have always been somewhat of a mystery to me, to be honest. We have some saying they are sort of disbanding with Jang headed to an EU server. However, some on KN do not believe this and say they are simply all transferring. Unfortunately WM has not done KN the courtesy of making a statement to the community…at least not yet.

At any rate, if Guilds are leaving KN, what can I say…KN is not a prison. We came to where we are via transfers. But if Guilds are going to leave, I personally hope they go to BG. I enjoyed that 3 week match and have a lot of respect for BG. We miss those fun days, but times change.

GL through the rest of the week BG! Cheers!

i love you man!!
plus blackgate is not imploding! I SWEAR!

Blackgate since day 1

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

SmokeyNYY.7841

I hope BG isn’t burning themselves out this week to impress potential transfers

You guys may crash and burn next week if so!

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update while we wait… for what? I’m unsure…..
Enjoy!
WHAT’S IN THE BOX!?

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Lemrish.5970

Lemrish.5970

I think as a server we’ve just found out what works for us. We are playing to our strengths and have familiarized ourselves with our opponents and their tendencies and have adapted.

Trolled SoR to Tier 7
Click on my post history for tips on trolling kthnxbai

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

uberkingkong.8041

SoS /cough/ I mean BG doesn’t want to go back to T2.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Trikki.5803

Trikki.5803

Good to hear! Our Oceanic/Sea coverage on SoR has been decreasing significantly lately. Burn out + same stale matches over and over leads to a decreased WvW population I suppose.

Actually, as a commander in Oceanic times, I’ve found this to be quite the opposite.

SoR have really been bringing it in Oceanic prime, its great to see. Haven’t seen that in a long time. Its pretty much been JQ vs BG since we solidified ourselves in T1.

Would make sense for KN to move to BG, they know us from our times fighting each other and know the truth about our skill and honour despite all the propaganda that gets spouted in this forum.

If they moved to SoR, I wouldn’t be disappointed really either, they’re a great adversary too.

Trikki – GM [NOC] Nocturnal (Oceanic Mature Age Guild)
Blackgate
http://www.nocturnalguild.com.au

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Trikki.5803

Trikki.5803

SoS /cough/ I mean BG doesn’t want to go back to T2.

Are you really still kicking that dead horse? that joke was old about 5 minutes after people started it. Our server is made up of about 20% SoS transfers, if that.

JQ is made up of way more than 20% transfers from every other server, don’t see us crapping on again and again about it.

I mean, everyone else seems to understand the only thing keeping you guys in #1 is your SEA coverage where both SoR and BG have little to none. If it wasn’t for them, you’d be in third place and then shortly after imploded down to T3 or less.

Trikki – GM [NOC] Nocturnal (Oceanic Mature Age Guild)
Blackgate
http://www.nocturnalguild.com.au

(edited by Trikki.5803)

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thresher.3049

Thresher.3049

Your concern is very touching, I will kill you last.

A lot of it has much less to do with Blackgate and more with JQQ… see, some people on another server decided they’d try for the 2nd place and in doing so made themselves the big fat target.
Welcome to being piggy in the middle, from someone who’s been there.

The #1 see’s you as a competitor, the #3 is just kicking you to the point you’ll cough up a testicle and breakfast, because you deserve it and at a personal level, I just really like planting people from SOR and burning their ppt. At least I like you that much, JQ has no redeeming features aside from being a screaming red horde of disorganised name tags that we can fairly consistently punch bags out of if we’re not vastly outnumbered by at least 4-1.
(I’m still laughing at the fella saying ‘we only got 40!’, hell mate, if I had 40 KnT on VOIP, on at one time, you are all ended..)

Except FOO, but they are somewhat exceptional and really the only thing holding JQ where it is because everyone else is mostly mediocre-awful at holding onto anything.
In fact I think if FOO decided 2 nights of the week was ‘Lets hit mobs!’, they’d probably wake up at the end of the week to find a smoking crater of ppt with SOR + BG dancing around it and roleplaying yak herders.

(dibs on playing the silvari with the pistol)

Pinot Noir (Necromancer) Pinot Blanc (Warrior)
KnT Blackgate

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

So yesterday i marathon Commanded BG border for a silly amount of hours. IT was great fun trying to contain the Choo zerg with fewer numbers and it worked well enough.

I knew that with the numbers i had and the very mixed guild army i had running with me that i could not take Choo head on. Organized guild that knows on another vs Solid players that are unfamiliar will never work, but we still manged to contain it by using movement and forcing choo into fights they could not win. We even did attacks on Bay and hills knowing full well we would lose it, but it gave us time.

We only lost LW 1 time and North Supply 2 times to ninja cap during Garrison defenses. Inner of Garri was only reached ones and outer was breached 4 times or so, but it never fell under my command. It was great fun and thank you to ICOA, HB, KNT, MERC and the other guilds that ran with me during my rain of terror.

Also Choo i hope i run into you again soon so i can crush you.

That was a fun night of WvW, you honestly did very well bunkering down and holding your stuff. It was hard to hit the north with the nuisance of JQ at the south, but all in all you did defend your home BL well.

You do need to know we were the only SoR guild in the map with no queue and only 40 players :P so we were satisfied with two keeps, two towers and 2-4 camps

Yeah i never had more then 30 or so people with me on TS. I might have had more randoms with me, but never a massive flood of them and the issue is always to many randoms run. The ones who are on TS and know how to fight will stay and fight, but militia often enough will break if they see a lot of guild tags coming at them.

It is the number one reason that a Guild will win a outnumbered fight is that they will not run and will fight to the death where randoms will break to early.

Also we where lacking numbers of 20 or so PvE guys running around killing wolfs for hours on end in our zone. I was kitten about this and they kept reinforcements out.

Any way nice fight over all.

I feel your pain, the same thing happens in our home BL. It seems it is a casual player magnet along with EB haha.

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

A lot of it has much less to do with Blackgate and more with JQQ… see, some people on another server decided they’d try for the 2nd place and in doing so made themselves the big fat target.

The #1 see’s you as a competitor, the #3 is just kicking you to the point you’ll cough up a testicle and breakfast, because you deserve it and at a personal level, I just really like planting people from SOR and burning their ppt. At least I like you that much, JQ has no redeeming features aside from being a screaming red horde of disorganised name tags that we can fairly consistently punch bags out of if we’re not vastly outnumbered by at least 4-1.
(I’m still laughing at the fella saying ‘we only got 40!’, hell mate, if I had 40 KnT on VOIP, on at one time, you are all ended..)

Except FOO, but they are somewhat exceptional and really the only thing holding JQ where it is because everyone else is mostly mediocre-awful at holding onto anything.
In fact I think if FOO decided 2 nights of the week was ‘Lets hit mobs!’, they’d probably wake up at the end of the week to find a smoking crater of ppt with SOR + BG dancing around it and roleplaying yak herders.

(dibs on playing the silvari with the pistol)

Just before I posted this, we were ticking 365. Just because FoO gets us pretty good leads does not mean we can’t hold our own just as well.

Also, the TSYM Necro I just fought at north camp on SoR for 10 minutes until a thief came along and joined the fight….It was a fantastic fight until that happened. (I was the grenade engie who couldn’t aim his grenades because its sleepy sleepy time)

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thresher.3049

Thresher.3049

Pretty good?

Last night, they pounded SOR and BG down to about 100-150ppt each… at the SAME TIME across ALL maps!

Anyone who does that is a little more than ‘pretty good’, in fact you should probably be boxing up your more worthless relatives, bags of cheetos and inflatable animals then go mail them to Foo in thanks.

Pinot Noir (Necromancer) Pinot Blanc (Warrior)
KnT Blackgate

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: akanibbles.6237

akanibbles.6237

It this when SoR was outmanned in all but 1 map?

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

SFShinigami.2015

Pretty good?

Last night, they pounded SOR and BG down to about 100-150ppt each… at the SAME TIME across ALL maps!

Anyone who does that is a little more than ‘pretty good’, in fact you should probably be boxing up your more worthless relatives, bags of cheetos and inflatable animals then go mail them to Foo in thanks.

I don’t think I’ve ever been chastised for under complimenting someone but I suppose I could rephrase it to “pretty kitten good” but either way, its an acknowledgement of what they put forward.

That said, when I posted before that we were ticking 365, I don’t remember the exact SoR/BG ticks, but i’m pretty sure they were around 150. JQ NA can perform “pretty good” too.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Biffels.7451

Biffels.7451

Would like to thank SF for letting me in their voice chat for the night while we poked holes into SoR’s garri all night. Was fun running with some fresh (for me at least) commanders for once. Had to leave before potentially capping it sadly but I hope you all got it eventually.

GJ to TW and the rest of SoR following them inside their. They held up a defense against BG and JQ’s SF for a very long time and I’m not even sure if we made it all the way in or not since I had to leave.

As always, ANET get better servers! The lag from a 3 way garri battle is unavoidable regardless of the numbers each server brings sadly

Hope EMP and SF get to work together soon because it was blast learning some new tactics and ways of leading

- Biffels [EMP]

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Wait a minute…
Are you saying SoR isn’t familiar with blue?

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

SFShinigami.2015

Would like to thank SF for letting me in their voice chat for the night while we poked holes into SoR’s garri all night. Was fun running with some fresh (for me at least) commanders for once. Had to leave before potentially capping it sadly but I hope you all got it eventually.

GJ to TW and the rest of SoR following them inside their. They held up a defense against BG and JQ’s SF for a very long time and I’m not even sure if we made it all the way in or not since I had to leave.

As always, ANET get better servers! The lag from a 3 way garri battle is unavoidable regardless of the numbers each server brings sadly

Hope EMP and SF get to work together soon because it was blast learning some new tactics and ways of leading

- Biffels [EMP]

As the licensed distributor of SF HUGS, I hereby bestow an SF HUG upon you. Disclaimer: Might want to get tested, SF HUGS lead with the hips.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Coldviper.6794

Coldviper.6794

Personally made me sad when we bumped up to 2nd again. Blue is lame color and even though I rarely EB, red has much better position.

Pretty sure SoR has been blue at least 80% of our time spent in tier 1 and 2.

Anet give us a regular rotation in EB and new colors please!

[TW]Furion Zax – The Juggernaut Hammer Warrior

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

Personally made me sad when we bumped up to 2nd again. Blue is lame color and even though I rarely EB, red has much better position.

Pretty sure SoR has been blue at least 80% of our time spent in tier 1 and 2.

Anet give us a regular rotation in EB and new colors please!

Red will be much more achievable as compared to green definitely =P

BlackGate

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update before I head off for work!

Enjoy everyone!

Don’t bash each other too much :P

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

JQ NA crew adding another 5k to the lead.

I’m always surprised how we do this 5 days a week against the clearly dominant other NA server and NA guilds.

After focusing on BG for so long, it has been a fun change of pace this week to be in a different border land finally!

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

This is cause SOR NA is playing during SEA times lol

BlackGate

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Christos de Soufre.3802

Christos de Soufre.3802

Riven sings “Stubborn Love” by The Lumineers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ycxOd7iNNY4

Completely relevant to the match.

Chris “Dawnheart” Aerinoh — Revenant, Guardian — Blackgate

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

Score Update while we wait… for what? I’m unsure…..
Enjoy!
WHAT’S IN THE BOX!?

I am going to guess….pineapples!

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

JQ NA crew adding another 5k to the lead.

I’m always surprised how we do this 5 days a week against the clearly dominant other NA server and NA guilds.

After focusing on BG for so long, it has been a fun change of pace this week to be in a different border land finally!

Interesting. How did you guys add 5k during NA hours when I played from 7 to 11pm last night during NA hours and we had a PPT lead the entire time by a significant amount?

Or did you mean you added 5k over BG?

Edit: Yeah looking back at the scores, it is obvious that you meant that you added to your lead over 2nd place. Sorry, havent had my coffee yet.

(edited by covenn.7165)

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

I want to use the same cliche I saw the past three weeks and say it must clearly be due to BG playing for second instead of first and that JQ and BG are 2v1’ing SoR and it isn’t fair, blah blah blah.

I just can’t bring myself to do it even in jest or blatant sarcasm.

Anyways, good fights everyone. I just wish everyone would bring it as hard during my east coast hours as they seem to do while I am sleeping or at work! If only FOO was a NA prime time guild, because I do so love fighting against them. I need to find a new job so I can play then. heh

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Midnightjade.3520

Midnightjade.3520

I think it also depends on who is in charge. I was with a very good commander last night, everyone knows he’s good and did what they were told. A couple of times we were outnumbered but he still went straight for the jugular and the enemy broke. Very impressed – not many can hold a PuG group together like that.

Onyx: Norn Guardian 80. Queen in Tatters: Asura Mesmer 80.
[The Flameseeker Prophecies] 4/11/13
Itinerant, no guild.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: bucthree.7301

bucthree.7301

Had some really good fights last night on JQBL defending Bay! It was one of the most intense half hour to 45 minutes I’ve had in WvW in a while.

Chacha [Aco] WvW Lead
Jade Quarry
Check out our Recruitment Video

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

I think it also depends on who is in charge. I was with a very good commander last night, everyone knows he’s good and did what they were told. A couple of times we were outnumbered but he still went straight for the jugular and the enemy broke. Very impressed – not many can hold a PuG group together like that.

That depends on who you are fighting. The bigger numbers you have on your side and the more that share the same guild tag the stronger the fear effect will be. If you have 30 randoms vs 20 of my RK guys you will see 5-10 of yours run or hesitate.

Even with a good commander it will be hard to make them hold. The fear effect of a solid charge is a powerful thing.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Minoru.1237

Minoru.1237

Can we have a score update?

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Had some really good fights last night on JQBL defending Bay! It was one of the most intense half hour to 45 minutes I’ve had in WvW in a while.

Definitely. It was fun playing with TSYM and our initial taking of bay was quite awesome. Had lots of fun open field battles and whatnot

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior