4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Hijacking thread, BG, we miss you! Hang in there, guys!

Attachments:

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Captain.5028

Captain.5028

I am in student mode today, can a brother can a score update? Finals week is coming.

Nuclear {Elementalist} [Mes, Guard, Warr]
-=Strike Force [SF]=-
Jade Quarry Commander

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: sazaw.1347

sazaw.1347

here is score update.

Attachments:

Wrath T – Asura Necro | Don Hohenheim – Norn Guard | Bellcroxx – Human Mesmer
[DKJ] – Jade Quarry

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thundar.3910

Thundar.3910

Fill in the blank.

JQ = ?
SOR = ?
BG = ?

JQ = Too many people, stacked to the point where they do not want real competition.
SOR = NA Heavy, the meat in a stacked sandwich.
BG = Repetition? Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Captain.5028

Captain.5028

Fill in the blank.

JQ = ?
SOR = ?
BG = ?

JQ= bandwagon city
SoR= classic wannabes
BG= keep-on-truckin (70’s style)

We prefer bandwagontopia due to the happiness throughout the server, but other than that extremely original.

Nuclear {Elementalist} [Mes, Guard, Warr]
-=Strike Force [SF]=-
Jade Quarry Commander

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

SORBL NA primetime. Only seen USA among a zerg camping north camp. I’m sure it wasnt you….

You need to stop being so predictable. This is the reason why you keep seeing ‘zergs’ there. I use that term lightly because your havoc squad is a ‘zerg’ to me when I am solo. We could have an entire discussion about the hypocrisy involved in complaining about zergs on the forums, while never hesitating to mow down soloers 5v1 …but I think it would be completely lost on some people.

Ooops side tracked…. back on topic. Rather than complaining about people showing up to stop a camp near a port from being taken, perhaps you should reflect upon your predictability and try actually being sneaky for a change. We know where you are and where you are going and it gets announced in our TS channel. It is on you to figure out how to work around that and no amount of complaining on the forum will change anything.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

JQ = Foo
SoR = Community of badkittenery
BG = Participation Award

(edited by Burl.9567)

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

see my comment about “internet accountability” Mr. Anon.

I am not anon and couldn’t be even if I wanted too

Nice attempt to deflect the truth of what I posted though.

Edit: I turned that frown upside down. I am like a freaking toys-r-us commercial.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Great. We’ve devolved to server labels again. Ah well Pvp, I know that wasn’t your intention heh. Speaking of which, I’m liking the new and improved forum persona of Pvp.2758. Turned over a new leaf?

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: scamtron.3610

scamtron.3610

Fill in the blank.

JQ = ?
SOR = ?
BG = ?

Aquatic version!!!

JQ= 20% Whale 80% Barnacles ….FOO being the whale…incoming!
SOR= Jellyfish zerg…get to close and it may sting
BG= Hermit Crab…get them to come out of their shell and they may pinch ya

Blinxxx/The Graced/Scamtron -SOR-

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Proumbro.1376

Proumbro.1376

Some necros think the class sucks? Maybe a little lack luster in SPvP, but SPvP is already lack luster itself.

My only complaint is that I wish we had more and or better fears. I mean, thieves can steal a better fear from us, where does it come from?! I need to find which pocket it’s in so I can use that instead.

Shiro No Shinigami – Necro
“Life is a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth.”

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

@Cuddle: you’re cruel, you

JQ zerg was trying to get BG’s keep poi and vista in EB. No, we didnt try to take the keep

I was killed by you at the foot of the big lion (unless that was someone who looked like you)

Wasn’t me! I must admit…. I was in bed watching programs… lol!

EDIT:

Score Update! And yes, I woke up at a really random time this morning.
Hope you’ve all played extra nice tonight

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

(edited by CuddleStrike.8215)

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Melamorte.2870

Melamorte.2870

If the most exciting thing to happen since the start of the new year is certain guilds moving then this game has failed. If this is what makes people excited to play wvw I would love to know how excited the wvw community gets while watching two turtles get it on. I’m guessing there enjoyment levels are through the roof. You all make me sick.

Thanks for that State of the Fail Game report bro…

[CoF]Meldios – JQQ

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

Ouch! SoR making that come back! Looks like its going to be a close one! I was hoping Bg was going to be able to sneak back into blue this week. Nice job SoR for putting a stop on that!

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jon Snow.6780

Jon Snow.6780

If the most exciting thing to happen since the start of the new year is certain guilds moving then this game has failed. If this is what makes people excited to play wvw I would love to know how excited the wvw community gets while watching two turtles get it on. I’m guessing there enjoyment levels are through the roof. You all make me sick.

I understand where you are coming from,i for one completely agree,but the turtles don`t want to be involved in this obvious drama and trolling on forum.
They asked me to relay this message to anyone thinking about using turtles to get a message across.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/Photogentic/turtles.jpg

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

lol, SoR Quality == Quantity

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

Can’t we all just get along?

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Talentless.5708

Talentless.5708

No, you’re a ranger. New video uploading.

Talentless Necro – Talentless Engineer
Jade Quarry – Strike Force | Wilsonian Institute
new video pending: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDVc34_SFKM&feature=youtu.be

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Thats cuddlestrike’s job.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

With a friend I ran into

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Fuzzion.2504

I would love to know how excited the wvw community gets while watching two turtles get it on.

This is WvWvW. So its 3 turtles getting it on.

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Fuzzion.2504

Score Update!

With a friend I ran into

Someone explain to me why is BG and SOR score for almost every week so close +/- 5%

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

Thats cuddlestrike’s job.

LOL!

And all my wonderful friends jobs too :P <3

The LOVE asura <3

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

Could be wrong, but still interesting. What do you think?

JQ = Asian Prime
NA: Strong presence
Oceanic: Strong presence
Asian: Primetime
Euro: Presence (Upgrades from Asian prime)

SoR = NA Prime
NA: Primetime
Oceanic: Strong presence (Upgrades from NA Prime)
Asian: Strong presence, but countered by JQ Primetime
Euro: Varies

BG = No Prime
NA: Strong presence (Countered by SoR Prime and Stronger JQ presence)
Oceanic: Weakened from NA Prime
Asian: Presence (JQ prime and Stronger SoR presence)
Euro: Presence

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: BrockMcCleery.9562

BrockMcCleery.9562

Fill in the blank.

JQ = ?
SOR = ?
BG = ?

Aquatic version!!!

Heh, that one was funny.

I’ve seen JQ, SoR and BG groups of 20+ all fight well. The game is about coverage so JQ gets an edge and so what? It isn’t like we lose relics.

The problem I have is teh repetition. We have masss fights so often that there isn’t any ‘getting excited for the big brawl’ feeling, or, "lets try something really different/innovative by…’ talk (well, there is some but it matters for liek a few hours if something gets planned and then its same-old, same-old).

There’s no downtime, no time to just have fun fighting and fooling around with 5-10 buds. Maps funnel players, small objectives are too close to keeps. Its just big blobs and havoc squads. We really need bigger maps, more objectives that are minor but are fun to fight over, more varied terrain… just more spice to WvW. Its a great start but man, I need to hear some plans on what they will be adding now that culling is fixed (it took awhile but that fix made a huge difference for me, so bravo).

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

I wish that the KN/WM rumors would get an official signing off or not.

KN is going to T3 and I imagine they are ripe for an implosion. After all, it’s going to be a PvDoor campaign of epic boredom against Maguuma and YB.

For my money, I want them to go to SoR. No hating on BG, but a 3-way fight at night would be good for all of you.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Midnightjade.3520

Midnightjade.3520

I wish that the KN/WM rumors would get an official signing off or not.

KN is going to T3 and I imagine they are ripe for an implosion. After all, it’s going to be a PvDoor campaign of epic boredom against Maguuma and YB.

For my money, I want them to go to SoR. No hating on BG, but a 3-way fight at night would be good for all of you.

If the guild split, it would make sense for members that want to continue in WvW to just server hop to another big and reliable SEA guild. FOO, for example.

Don’t worry, I’m just kidding. I have no idea what they’ll do.

Onyx: Norn Guardian 80. Queen in Tatters: Asura Mesmer 80.
[The Flameseeker Prophecies] 4/11/13
Itinerant, no guild.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Fill in the blank.

JQ = ?
SOR = ?
BG = ?

Aquatic version!!!

Heh, that one was funny.

I’ve seen JQ, SoR and BG groups of 20+ all fight well. The game is about coverage so JQ gets an edge and so what? It isn’t like we lose relics.

The problem I have is teh repetition. We have masss fights so often that there isn’t any ‘getting excited for the big brawl’ feeling, or, "lets try something really different/innovative by…’ talk (well, there is some but it matters for liek a few hours if something gets planned and then its same-old, same-old).

There’s no downtime, no time to just have fun fighting and fooling around with 5-10 buds. Maps funnel players, small objectives are too close to keeps. Its just big blobs and havoc squads. We really need bigger maps, more objectives that are minor but are fun to fight over, more varied terrain… just more spice to WvW. Its a great start but man, I need to hear some plans on what they will be adding now that culling is fixed (it took awhile but that fix made a huge difference for me, so bravo).

I hear maps are in the works.
Glad they prioritized mechanics actually, though I want maps too.
I still resent WAR for throwing in big speakers before getting the rust work finished.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thor.1756

Thor.1756

Fill in the blank.

JQ = ?
SOR = ?
BG = ?

JQ = Wants to win
SoR = Wants to kill things
BG = Hey, I’m here too!

Jade Quarry

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Killtrox.2019

Killtrox.2019

You guys aren’t ready for this. ; )))

Trox Omega [RISE] Commander and Officer – Blackgate- Elementalist NA

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update with my lovely friend Cirus!

Look what he made me! An arrowcart! How sweet! :P
Enjoy the morning everyone :P

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: WRod.3856

WRod.3856

Fill in the blank.

JQ = ?
SOR = ?
BG = ?

JQ = Coverage wins
SoR = Quantity over Quality
BG = Bag Gate

*Fixed.

100 man SOR zergs vs 40 man BG/JQ zerg doesn’t equal to quality > quantity my friend.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

BrockMcCleery.9562

I still resent WAR for throwing in big speakers before getting the rust work finished.

That is good news, I hope they can roll em out before summer.

Yeah, WAR… I enjoyed the combat there but so many mechanical problems in the big fights. Took over a year for it to be reasonably working. Culling was annoying but nothing compared the the intense lag and server crashes in WAR during the first 3-5 months.

Its funny, Aion was fun because flying combat was different and fun (IMO) but man the grind, and WAR was also fun but had its problems. Rift had some good classes and combat but just abandoned PvP since the PvP in open world was crashing their servers. All had many core ideas done well but none were close to a complete package. WAR was probably the closest.

… heh, was gonna go into a long littany of stuff but just not the proper thread for “why we can’t or haven’t had another DAoC” yet. I also greatly enjoyed Shadowbane but I can’t imagine another game being like that ever again, it was unique.

AT least GW2 is good/solid. It lacks a couple key RvR/WvW elements but overall very well done. My personal contention is that I like more choices when fighting, so the 10-14 ability buttons seem a bit low to me, but that is my preference, not a knock on the game. If they ever allow for easy switching of traits and gear, I’ll be very happy since then I can switch around ‘on the fly’ and get more interesting gameplay.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Thundar.3910

Fill in the blank.

JQ = ?
SOR = ?
BG = ?

JQ = Coverage wins
BG = Bag Gate

*Fixed.

100 man SOR zergs vs 40 man BG/JQ zerg doesn’t equal to quality > quantity my friend.

wat. Someday I hope to see a 100 man zerg.

Attachments:

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

BrockMcCleery.9562

Fill in the blank.

JQ = ?
SOR = ?
BG = ?

JQ = Coverage wins
BG = Bag Gate

*Fixed.

I don’t get this, BG and JQ field massive blobs as well. Is this just an excuse for losing big fights? Maps get capped, blobs get huge, deal with it. Early morning FOO shows up with 50+ against 20 defenders. Oh noes, quantity matters in PvP…

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Zikory.6871

Fill in the blank.

JQ = ?
SOR = ?
BG = ?

JQ = Coverage wins
BG = Bag Gate

*Fixed.

Omg! How did you fit SoR’s whole history in 1 screen shot? Thats crazy!

Zikory – Retired Thief

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Thundar.3910

Fill in the blank.

JQ = ?
SOR = ?
BG = ?

JQ = Coverage wins
BG = Bag Gate

*Fixed.

Well crap from that post I though it was “Let’s all say and post some random mouth vomit” Day. I guess I was wrong, Yeah just checked, that was election day. Few months off wont happen again! OR WILL IT!

Keep Calm and Conquer

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Zikory.6871

Fill in the blank.

JQ = ?
SOR = ?
BG = ?

JQ = Coverage wins
BG = Bag Gate

*Fixed.

Well crap from that post I though it was “Let’s all say and post some random mouth vomit” Day. I guess I was wrong, Yeah just checked, that was election day. Few months off wont happen again! OR WILL IT!

:-( I’m sorry posting mouth vomit! That wasn’t nice of me…I was just trying to compliment your artistic vision.

Zikory – Retired Thief

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

That is good news, I hope they can roll em out before summer.

Yeah, WAR… I enjoyed the combat there but so many mechanical problems in the big fights. Took over a year for it to be reasonably working. Culling was annoying but nothing compared the the intense lag and server crashes in WAR during the first 3-5 months.

Its funny, Aion was fun because flying combat was different and fun (IMO) but man the grind, and WAR was also fun but had its problems. Rift had some good classes and combat but just abandoned PvP since the PvP in open world was crashing their servers. All had many core ideas done well but none were close to a complete package. WAR was probably the closest.

… heh, was gonna go into a long littany of stuff but just not the proper thread for “why we can’t or haven’t had another DAoC” yet. I also greatly enjoyed Shadowbane but I can’t imagine another game being like that ever again, it was unique.

AT least GW2 is good/solid. It lacks a couple key RvR/WvW elements but overall very well done. My personal contention is that I like more choices when fighting, so the 10-14 ability buttons seem a bit low to me, but that is my preference, not a knock on the game. If they ever allow for easy switching of traits and gear, I’ll be very happy since then I can switch around ‘on the fly’ and get more interesting gameplay.

You can switch traits/gear the moment you’re out of combat. I do frequently, adds value to scouting.
I don’t believe even DAoC was as good as people remember, much like pining after lost youth.
This is vanilla GW2. Compared to what I’ve seen, this one has potential. I’d like to see an 8year old gw2.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

You can switch traits/gear the moment you’re out of combat. I do frequently, adds value to scouting.
I don’t believe even DAoC was as good as people remember, much like pining after lost youth.
This is vanilla GW2. Compared to what I’ve seen, this one has potential. I’d like to see an 8year old gw2.

DAoC still isn’t bad, I played it for a long time last year. Problem is, now I am used to dodging thanks to Tera and GW2. If I can’t dodge, I don’t want to play it.

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update again!

Goodluck everyone!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: zectra.6978

zectra.6978

Not sure who was responsible for this, it wasn’t the player I had targeted but it was PRETTY obvious someone was using a zoom mod to kill siege in the tower. I sweeped the edge and there was no one around except the 50 or so at the gate. Someone was hitting way up inside the lords room!

Attachments:

[APS][NV]Vasnia, Commander
Fort Aspenwood

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Talentless.5708

Talentless.5708

lol silly t1 silly silly

Talentless Necro – Talentless Engineer
Jade Quarry – Strike Force | Wilsonian Institute
new video pending: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDVc34_SFKM&feature=youtu.be

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Victor.7354

Victor.7354

SOR = Has the best guilds on there.
BG = camp/tower huggers united during NA prime.
JQ = boring, Endless hordes, 30 man havoc squads, SF continually getting wiped by TSYM at garrison the other day.

I call your bluff sir and raise you a Bay of PuGs.

Shout-out to Guardian of Rall [HL] & the TSYM commander that were leading JQ map 4/22/13. Great fights at the SoR spawn tower and bay.

Ex-Strike Force [SF] – Jade Quarry
Im Not A Commander – 80 Guardian
Channel – http://www.youtube.com/user/ItsOnlyVic

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

No, you’re a ranger. New video uploading.

I am not just a ranger. I have pink hair. That’s got to count for something.

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fourth.5603

Fourth.5603

Update just for you (yeah you)

Attachments:

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

SOR = Has the best guilds on there.
BG = camp/tower huggers united during NA prime.
JQ = boring, Endless hordes, 30 man havoc squads, SF continually getting wiped by TSYM at garrison the other day.

I call your bluff sir and raise you a Bay of PuGs.

Shout-out to Guardian of Rall [HL] & the TSYM commander that were leading JQ map 4/22/13. Great fights at the SoR spawn tower and bay.

We had some fun fights in there. Won some, lost some, all in all had a good time.

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Nile.9563

Nile.9563

Not sure who was responsible for this, it wasn’t the player I had targeted but it was PRETTY obvious someone was using a zoom mod to kill siege in the tower. I sweeped the edge and there was no one around except the 50 or so at the gate. Someone was hitting way up inside the lords room!

I thought this might get put on the forums as i built and used the AC, so i took some screen shots of me using the ac to kill ur siege.

The first picture shows me getting numbers on the AC im shooting, but the smoke makes it hard to see. The second picture shows a little better the angle you can get which lets u aim at any siege not on the ground, and shooting up in the lords room was actually easiest from that spot if i looked a little more up

Attachments:

(edited by Nile.9563)

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Looking for 1v1s if you are interested! Whisper me

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

You guys aren’t ready for this. ; )))