Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

Nice work night crew.

Also i have heard that some guy called Waage have bought choo so they are now coming to BG.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

Anyone else remember the gleeful posts 2 weeks ago of “R.I.P. BG” and “BG Is dead and will be in tier 3 in a few weeks” over and over? The death of BG has been claimed so many times now that I’ve lost count. And BG has proven them wrong, every kitten time.

Yep definitely wrong about that. Good thing merc/ND held you guys afloat and i’m sure the new guilds will push you up another level. Transfers ftw!

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Isaac.6041

Isaac.6041

I’m hearing conflicting rumors… some say WM is coming to BG (I think), others say WM has fallen apart and are no more. Does anyone have any actual facts?

They got banned for botting with multiboxing.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: kevinskyrider.3271

kevinskyrider.3271

Anyone else remember the gleeful posts 2 weeks ago of “R.I.P. BG” and “BG Is dead and will be in tier 3 in a few weeks” over and over? The death of BG has been claimed so many times now that I’ve lost count. And BG has proven them wrong, every kitten time.

Yep definitely wrong about that. Good thing merc/ND held you guys afloat and i’m sure the new guilds will push you up another level. Transfers ftw!

You make no sense. Have you forgotten about the SEA transfers SoR got from SBI/SoS as well? They were a huge aid to SoR’s SEA, which is a good thing.

Blackgate

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

I’m hearing conflicting rumors… some say WM is coming to BG (I think), others say WM has fallen apart and are no more. Does anyone have any actual facts?

They got banned for botting with multiboxing.

Oh man, the return of the people who would rather tell people they die to bots than actual players

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

WM is back in BG. But not a zerg of WM, just a bunch.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

Enjoy!

And I’ve decided plant people scare me!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: kaltastic.3146

kaltastic.3146

Exactly!!! I was just telling someone that the SoR recruitment thread that is constantly bumped to page 1 in this forum must be planted by trolls since I’ve read here 100x from SoR players how evil transfers are… Oh dear, I just opened the door for the SoR forum zerg to pounce in and copy paste their prepared statements on the difference between buying transfers and earning them through an awesome community experience…proceed.

People did go overboard in predicting BG’s free-fall, fortunately for all of the people who have worked hard on BG this was just wishful thinking on their part.

The competition is what makes WvW fun and makes GW2 strong overall, always seemed strange to me that people get so happy when a server starts to decline.

We share apocalyptic views, how comforting that we see it too.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Score Update!

Enjoy!

HEY IM A PLANT

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: kaisez.4968

kaisez.4968

Bg what happend just 5 min ago in SM you lost it as you were fooled by JQ.. you followed us From SM to Mendon while we got a guild “GE” ninja SM it was great work of JQ . but your lucky this time you got mesmer inside to save you. so sad it was one time event .. unless you fall for it again i will welcome it XD

Kaisez – [NoaH] want you !!

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Sab.5291

Sab.5291

WM doesnt count as a guild any more. Besides, there next transfer would already be planned in 2-3 weeks.

WM has been non existent for the last 3 weeks in Tier 2 with KN. There 30-40 member zurg was a terror before TC learned how compete with them.
I give them only a few weeks with BG (if they are going there). They don’t like to lose…
I am not talking bad about them… I would love to see them on TC and make a run at T1.

I am the One and Only, Sab!
“STUN”
Find me in the front of the TC zurg

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: kaisez.4968

kaisez.4968

Bg why you fall for it again …

Attachments:

Kaisez – [NoaH] want you !!

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

*Fixed.

100 man SOR zergs vs 40 man BG/JQ zerg doesn’t equal to quality > quantity my friend.

You fixed it incorrectly and your perspective is quite skewed.

It is generally 20-30 of us fighting 60-80 man bg/JQ zergs from my perspective. So stop zerging already.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: PoweredByRice.3517

PoweredByRice.3517

soo.. is the gossip true? waha quit and the foo guild disbanded?

Jay Que

(edited by PoweredByRice.3517)

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jonto.2160

Jonto.2160

Bg what happend just 5 min ago in SM you lost it as you were fooled by JQ.. you followed us From SM to Mendon while we got a guild “GE” ninja SM it was great work of JQ . but your lucky this time you got mesmer inside to save you. so sad it was one time event .. unless you fall for it again i will welcome it XD

Your lootbags are always welcome

I believe in cookies.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Midnightjade.3520

Midnightjade.3520

Score Update!

Enjoy!

Nevermind plant people, that Asura with the scarlet Afro scares the heck out of me!

Onyx: Norn Guardian 80. Queen in Tatters: Asura Mesmer 80.
[The Flameseeker Prophecies] 4/11/13
Itinerant, no guild.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

Further Pwnage

Getting bored yet fighting inferior numbers?

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

I have to laugh every time BG complains about SoR zergballing. The last 2-3 nights I have been in JQ BL, it was around 25-30 of my guildees and I trying to perform with our numbers. We’d fight the first BG Zerg we find, realize its our 25-30 against their 45-50, and get wiped. We’d then meet up with TSYM, even up the numbers, and farm BG for the night. It’s crazy what you can do with even numbers eh? Shame we can’t have even numbered fights with BG unless we create a zergball as well..

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

I have to laugh every time BG complains about SoR zergballing. The last 2-3 nights I have been in JQ BL, it was around 25-30 of my guildees and I trying to perform with our numbers. We’d fight the first BG Zerg we find, realize its our 25-30 against their 45-50, and get wiped. We’d then meet up with TSYM, even up the numbers, and farm BG for the night. It’s crazy what you can do with even numbers eh? Shame we can’t have even numbered fights with BG unless we create a zergball as well..

Hmm..let’s see, a 30 person guild group combined with the whole zerg of TSYM fighting against what you claim to be 45 BG (and we all know how we like to exaggerate our enemy numbers), and you are wondering why people are complaining the zergball of SoR?

Blackgate Engineer

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Ljiona.9142

Ljiona.9142

Hmm..let’s see, a 30 person guild group combined with the whole zerg of TSYM fighting against what you claim to be 45 BG (and we all know how we like to exaggerate our enemy numbers), and you are wondering why people are complaining the zergball of SoR?

I love how people think that when they follow 30-40 other people around, it isn’t a zerg. When someone else does it, holy zerg batman!

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Spartyr.6795

Spartyr.6795

I love how people think that when they follow 30-40 other people around, it isn’t a zerg. When someone else does it, holy zerg batman!

It’s not the size of the zerg that matters; it’s how you use it.

Spartyr – Norn Thief
[GSCH] Gaiscioch Gaming Community

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

Oh, we do run zergs in BG, frankly I don’t think the current meta in T1 will allow any servers to afford not running zergs. However, I think a significant portion of players on BG and JQ will agree that for some reason SoR is just more likely to run the whole map zergball (e.g. see the whole map zergball indicated in Avenge’s post) than the other two servers, which really causes skill lags and not fun for the fights.

Blackgate Engineer

(edited by Reslinal.2359)

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Here we go! Let the drinking commence! I recommend that anyone that starts whining, everyone should troll them with a picture of a box of kleenex!

Has anyone hit Bingo yet?

Attachments:

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Lime Skit Riot.3129

Lime Skit Riot.3129

SoR’s notorious for zergballing the most

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

<3

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Here we go! Let the drinking commence! I recommend that anyone that starts whining, everyone should troll them with a picture of a box of kleenex!

I hit bingo on reset night ….

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: kaltastic.3146

kaltastic.3146

agreed. People should just embrace it for what it is. You think your 10 man group was pro because you wiped a 40 man zerg; the reality is that you failed to notice that your server’s 7 other 10 man groups were stacked on you the whole time.

We share apocalyptic views, how comforting that we see it too.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

Score update brought to you by Feisty:

Attachments:

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

I love how the free space is “you suck”. That’s actually pretty funny.

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: WRod.3856

WRod.3856

*Fixed.

100 man SOR zergs vs 40 man BG/JQ zerg doesn’t equal to quality > quantity my friend.

You fixed it incorrectly and your perspective is quite skewed.

It is generally 20-30 of us fighting 60-80 man bg/JQ zergs from my perspective. So stop zerging already.

Attachments:

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

Welcome back to T1 WM, big welcome from JQ today. Hope you’re just as excited as we are.

Those T2 tactics aren’t going to work in T1 btw, you guys looked rusty as hell.

(edited by Kryyg.8576)

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

Actually JQ and BG are far more notorious for it. The only thing SoR is notorious for is breaking zerg balls with lesser numbers.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: acehale.6592

acehale.6592

Actually JQ and BG are far more notorious for it. The only thing SoR is notorious for is breaking zerg balls with lesser numbers.

lol

Blackgate

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Considering all zerg balls they come across have lesser numbers this is possible.

#TeamJadeQuarry

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

WRod.3856

covenn, number 1 troll NA.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

stupid picture

Of course I am serious. We can’t afford to run around in a giant zerg ball even if we wanted to. Having BG attack one side of our map while JQ is attacking the other half of the map dictates that we have no choice but to split forces. Add in the havoc teams and the people going to counter them, and we are spread thin in comparison to what we fight nightly. This means that we are fighting enemy forces bigger than us the vast majority of the time, unless the attacks happen so infrequently that we can afford to reinforce a position being attacked.

For example, do you think we really wanted to only have 30 people in bay last night defending against the BG full force megazerg? We simply had no choice because JQ had half of us tied up at garrison.

Seriously, some of you people have absolutely no perspective outside of your own little world. Between the 2v1 cries (in a game designed around each side fighting 2 enemies no less) and the stupid complaints about zerging (in zones that promote it via layout and mechanics)… i seriously begin to have my doubts about the overall intelligence of the average person. Maybe the chemicals in our drinking water really are affecting us……

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Fuzzion.2504

soo.. is the gossip true? waha quit and the foo guild disbanded?

Waha took a break. FOO has another commander/s. Tonight there were heaps of foo so no they arent going anywhere. I see more PRX during SEA time these days. Other than that, everything during SEA and OCEANIC timezone is the same. I dont know about NA since i never play during NA.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Lime Skit Riot.3129

Attachments:

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

Considering all zerg balls they come across have lesser numbers this is possible.

Whatever. Each and every night I fight enemy forces that out number me by quite a bit. Crying about zerg balling is stupid when your servers do it just as much, if not more.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Lime Skit Riot.3129

stupid picture

Of course I am serious. We can’t afford to run around in a giant zerg ball even if we wanted to. Having BG attack one side of our map while JQ is attacking the other half of the map dictates that we have no choice but to split forces.

Seriously, some of you people have absolutely no perspective outside of your own little world. Between the 2v1 cries (in a game designed around each side fighting 2 enemies no less) and the stupid complaints about zerging (in zones that promote it via layout and mechanics)… i seriously begin to have my doubts about the overall intelligence of the average person.

Complains about 2v1 and then complains about the complainers of 2v1.

Attachments:

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Fuzzion.2504

Welcome back to T1 WM, big welcome from JQ today. Hope you’re just as excited as we are.

Those T2 tactics aren’t going to work in T1 btw, you guys looked rusty as hell.

I believe the score was JQ 5 and BG 2 for the zerg wipeouts . At first i thought they were the fake WM since they were not so WMish like but was told they are indeed the WM we know. They desperately need tuition.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Whatever. Each and every night I fight enemy forces that out number me by quite a bit. Crying about zerg balling is stupid when your servers do it just as much, if not more.

Of course they outnumber you. Question is, do they outnumber the zerg you’re riding with?

#TeamJadeQuarry

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

covenn, number 1 troll NA.

Not trolling at all. I am giving you a dose of reality because you seem to lack a basic understanding of how this game works and how the map layouts, in general, force certain things to happen.

If you play on your home borderland on a busy night, you are going to see mostly superior size forces to your own running around. Logic dictates that you cannot be at two places at once, so in order to combat two enemies, you have to split forces.

If you play on an enemy BL, depending on how much you own, whether or not you own garrison, and how much the other attacking force owns dictates the ability of people to spread out. If you are backed into a corner or have someone else backed in a corner, typically someone is forced into a larger ‘zerg ball’…. but if you are the one that owns the most ground, you are forced to be spread thin in order to keep what you have taken.

(edited by covenn.7165)

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

WRod.3856

Covenn, those feelings. Too strong.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

Of course they outnumber you. Question is, do they outnumber the zerg you’re riding with?

Are you not paying attention or should I just lump you in with the other people that don’t understand how this game works despite playing it for months? If half of my BL is defending one location and the other half is defending a different location, and both enemies are attacking those locations with their full force ….who out numbers who given that it is prime time and all three servers are full. I know you can do it, its not that hard to reason through…

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Seriously, some of you people have absolutely no perspective outside of your own little world.

Honestly covenn, you may want to think about this statement and see how it might apply to your own viewpoints. I think sometimes you may take what TW does and assume that’s how it’s working on other maps for SoR.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

Covenn, those feelings. Too strong.

If you think that, you really have no clue. heh

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

Seriously, some of you people have absolutely no perspective outside of your own little world.

Honestly covenn, you may want to think about this statement and see how it might apply to your own viewpoints. I think sometimes you may take what TW does and assume that’s how it’s working on other maps for SoR.

There is no assumption. Saying that at all means you missed the point.

Edit: I hope that was either a troll from you or you just hadn’t read all the posts before responding. Please tell me it is one or the other.