4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

Like the mustard seed, teeny tiny in size, FA will sprout into a mighty shrub of funtimes! But unlike mustard, we won’t be squished into a tasty yellow paste. Because there’s only red, blue, and green. But we will be seedy! All that!

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: jkels.6398

jkels.6398

I posted the wrong video the end has no music posted the wrong version oppps. Will repost soon. Was up late.

Don’t feel like reediting the end right now the right version will be up later lol

[ROT] Stormbluff Isle
Gnomez 80 Elementalist Airabetha 80 Guardian
http://www.youtube.com/user/jkelsey83/videos

(edited by jkels.6398)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: capmasterflash.5690

capmasterflash.5690

I’m about 2 minutes into this video gnomez and I really like it man. This one is my favorite so far. You did an awesome job timing your damage spikes to the drop…also that asuran guardian at 1:40 was soo hawt (same with thief at 4:30).

Edit: You were pretty brutal in that SE camp fight.

[MU]- my name is red
Asura Thief/Ele
HoD

(edited by capmasterflash.5690)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Looks like FA is recovering from a pretty bad reset night!

FA is still going to T3 at this rate, but it’s much, much closer than yesterday: FA only loses -28 rating now instead of -55 yesterday.

Do you ever stop talking crap?

Day 2 of 7.

The “Pot/Kettle” level of this post is simply off the charts >.>

It is good to see FA hasn’t given up on the week.

NAGA|TC

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

FA is still going to T3 at this rate, but it’s much, much closer than yesterday: FA only loses -28 rating now instead of -55 yesterday.

Day 2 of 7.

Who little ol’ me?

Haha, its nice to know your server trolls are breeding new ones.

Dont get sucked it Rak, you’re better than that.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Day 2 of 7.

Who little ol’ me?

Sorry my “Irony Meter” just asploded seeing it was you saying that… forgive me?

I know Tallis has a bit of a kitteny streak but the post you quoted I read as actually supportive.

I’m also just bitter about this “Convenient Reset Time Change” /grumble

NAGA|TC

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Delune.4817

Delune.4817

The 70 man TC zerg was definitely not pleasant last night in FABL, while i was commanding, however if you guys wish to 70 man zerg one objective I will command us to take other objectives when all of your forces are on one target. Like when you were attacking bay inner with siege. Feel free to try and take bay, but i put 2 golems on your fortified hills. Another example is when your 70 man zerg attacked dawn, so we went and took back bay. As for the posts of us giving up…. do not compromise, DO NOT SURRENDER FA!

Commander All The Delune, Fort Aspenwood
Guild Leader of [TK]
“FA, stomping bandwagons since 2012….”

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

We DB support FA, would like to see them soon!

<3 Dragonbrand

P.S. we haven’t faced Kain or TC as much so don’t take it personal!

P.S.S Have a great week all three servers, glad WM is back for Kain

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

Day 2 of 7.

Who little ol’ me?

Sorry my “Irony Meter” just asploded seeing it was you saying that… forgive me?

I know Tallis has a bit of a kitteny streak but the post you quoted I read as actually supportive.

I’m also just bitter about this “Convenient Reset Time Change” /grumble

Ya tone can be tough to read sometimes, but Tallis is pretty consistent with the FA jabs.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

<3 Dragonbrand

Good to hear from you DB!

We look forward to fighting in the same tier with you fine folks again (whichever it may be)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Ev it just means more salad updates!

NNK says thanks!

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: MrSilver.5269

MrSilver.5269

Hopefully FA can get a 20v20 in tier 3.

But I’m trying, Ringo. I’m trying real hard to be the shepherd.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Pervin.5036

Pervin.5036

<3 Dragonbrand

FA misses you guys as well and hopes we see one another on the field of battle soon. Kick a little Mag kitten in our name.

[HB] Commander Skarlack – Necro
http://blackgatewvw.com/

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

If we end up going, I don’t foresee us being there long

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Pervin.5036

Pervin.5036

Because of the volatility of scores on reset weekend, typically Millenium’s projections are thrown off. Monday is usually the best day to check it out as scores seem to have stabilized. Having closed the point loss from 55 points on reset night to 24 this morning, don’t count FA out of tier 2 just yet. We have the incentive of possibly seeing our old friends in DB.

[HB] Commander Skarlack – Necro
http://blackgatewvw.com/

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

If we end up going, I don’t foresee us being there long

Yeah right now looks like there’s going to be a lot of “T2-T3 Ping Pong” for the foreseeable future :P

NAGA|TC

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

To early to conclude that FA will go down. They are not bad players. They are strong and tenacious. The same goes with kaineng. These worlds will probably stay here for a longer time.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

To early to conclude that FA will go down. They are not bad players. They are strong and tenacious. The same goes with kaineng. These worlds will probably stay here for a longer time.

With the numbers DB is now putting up it is highly likely they will be moving up (currently all the way up to Rank 5/Tier 2 Blue).

KN and FA are both likely to dominate T3 if they drop down creating a “revolving door” between T2 and T3 barring any other Server Implosions/Explosions/Migrations/Shake-Ups.

NAGA|TC

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Master Farkha.1857

Master Farkha.1857

Yeah the week isn’t over and lots can change. One things for sure a vacation in T3 for either server won’t be a bad thing. Sometimes you need to recharge…we did and in retrospect it was definitely a good thing.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

T2 was going to stay with this matchup for a much longer while, but now that DB will become a powerhouse, one server WILL drop and fluctuate between T2-T3. That is if DB only gets [EMP]’s drama. It all depends on how many other guilds bandwagon with the [EMP] drama going on.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Ethan Mccloud.3218

Ethan Mccloud.3218

HEllo All Gwen with another update .

I was out in FAbl earlier this morning an came across this guy in Ruins .. If you know him , please tell him he has my …my …my , ermmmm on second thought . just leave him be ..

We need to end yak violence .. How many more faces can we pass on the road to ruins before we can admit we have a yak killing addiction .. Today we will holding YAk KILLErs Anonymous (YKA) over in the ruins . We ( the supporting few) suggest showing up as yaks to keep your identity a close garded secret . JUst ignore the fingerprinting an photograpghy occuring at the sentry .. Its just a formality. Oh an the insertion of the GPS tracking chi kitten imply a new method of keeping tabs on the most serious of offenders (like myself an fellow yak slappers) we should have this under wrapps very soon.. Have a nice day.

Attachments:

Gwen
Tarnish Coast Defender
Proud Member OF “TSF” The Shining Force.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

Another nice score update!

Attachments:

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

Wait how can you go from blue in T2 to any thing in T3 before red drops?

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Vespirisa.1497

Vespirisa.1497

Because red has more rating than blue.

IoJ→KN→DB→SoR→CD→SoR→TC → SBI
Scrub D/D Ele. What’s server loyalty?

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

If the blue team loses by a decent amount to the red team, than by the ranking algorithm, the blue team will lose a lot more than the red team, which may even gain some ranking. So for FA to not go to T3, they have to either beat KN, or at least keep it very close, so it’s too soon to tell.

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

Dem bonuses

Attachments:

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

(edited by Mif.3471)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Ethan Mccloud.3218

Ethan Mccloud.3218

Gwen here for a Quick install Update and then its back to WVW hiding in STonemist .

So earlier i found a Treb unattended and may or maynot have accidently hit the firing mechanism. For the owners of that two story tower over in the borderlands … My bad .. Hope i didn’t break to many windows .
Happy hunting

Attachments:

Gwen
Tarnish Coast Defender
Proud Member OF “TSF” The Shining Force.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Somewhat off-topic, but we all knew it was going to happen: has anyone else outed any trial account spies/saboteurs doing very nefarious things yet? I bagged my first exposé today!

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

MrSilver.5269

Dawn’s… I missed you.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

Failed TC attack wipes out all the poultry at Spiritholme in FA BL. No more Kaineng Fried Chicken for 2 weeks while stocks recover.

Forget the kittens, think of the chickens.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Expunge.4926

Expunge.4926

Somewhat off-topic, but we all knew it was going to happen: has anyone else outed any trial account spies/saboteurs doing very nefarious things yet? I bagged my first exposé today!

FA had omega golem thieves ):

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Failed TC attack wipes out all the poultry at Spiritholme in FA BL. No more Kaineng Fried Chicken for 2 weeks while stocks recover.

Forget the kittens, think of the chickens.

I did…

omnomnomnomnom!!!

NAGA|TC

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Unfortunately.5940

Unfortunately.5940

Well it would be pretty awesome and probably more balanced than this matchup.

Differently/Sixtysix Sixes – Fort Aspenwood

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: shortcake.8659

shortcake.8659

Such a shame too, this matchup was pretty good about a month ago until one of the servers decided they wanted a t1 amount of population.

some terrible idiot in [pre]

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: krade.4021

krade.4021

Such a shame too, this matchup was pretty good about a month ago until one of the servers decided they wanted a t1 amount of population.

I think it’s more like some of KN decided to take a ‘break’ and FA quitting the week..

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: OutspokenAardvark.9781

OutspokenAardvark.9781

I wont deny that getting off-peak hour help has helped our score (and our sleep). But I’m not quite sure why you guys think it makes the fights less competitive during the times they’re not even online. That’s all on your end. We have exactly the same team playing when we first got in this tier as we do now. The only difference is you guys just bunker in your keeps behinds seas of arrow carts during NA prime. We’ve gotten better because we run headlong into fights and have grown as a result. When we wipe, we pay the minimal repair fee and get out there again. We don’t run away constantly, cry and stop playing when we’re behind. For a server who constantly says they don’t care about PPT, you sure let it affect you more than any other server I’ve ever seen.

I know [BT] and [VK] are going to come in here and be like GvG, QQ, etc. But there is a reason TC will only GvG with KN and [HOPE]. If you guys want GvG’s, stop whining on the forums and earn some respect by actually fighting us in the field.

Rhyme – Commander
[DIS] Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] Tarnished Coast

(edited by OutspokenAardvark.9781)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: nibbles.2408

nibbles.2408

I wont deny that getting off-peak hour help has helped our score (and our sleep). But I’m not quite sure why you guys thinks it makes the fights less competitive during the times they’re not even online. That’s all on your end. We have exactly the same team playing when we first got in this tier as we do now. The only difference is you guys just bunker in your keeps behinds seas of arrow carts during NA prime. We’ve gotten better because we run headlong into fights and have grown as a result. When we wipe, we pay the minimal repair fee and get out there again. We don’t run away constantly, cry and stop playing when we’re behind. For a server who constantly says they don’t care about PPT, you sure let it affect you more than any other server I’ve ever seen.

I know [BT] and [VK] are going to come in here and be like GvG, QQ, etc. But there is a reason TC will only GvG with KN and [HOPE]. If you guys want GvG’s, stop whining on the forums and earn some respect by actually fighting us in the field.

Queue rage replies in 3…2…1…

Edit: Okay real response. FA has a fairweather issue, always has and likely always will. I doubt very highly that the fairweathers are the ones you see posting here on the forum, so addressing them like they don’t get out there everyday is only going to incur their resentment (just an observation, so I could be wrong). TC is experiencing the opposite effect, as more of your members show up because of your lead/increased morale.

While the score is close, all three server’s fairweathers show up and make it an even contest, but as soon as the score becomes lopsided so does participation. No judgement, that’s just how it works unfortunately.

Wechlas [Echo]
Charr Ranger
Fort Aspenwood (www.fort-aspenwood.com)

(edited by nibbles.2408)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

MrSilver.5269

That left a mark.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Excalibur.9748

Excalibur.9748

Let’s not drop down to FA’s level. We’re dominating them so much now, they’re just bitter that we’re much better in terms of coverage and skill level.

All is vain.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Ulfnar.8317

Ulfnar.8317

Let’s not drop down to FA’s level. We’re dominating them so much now, they’re just bitter that we’re much better in terms of coverage and skill level.

Anyone else find this post ironic?

And yes, we were ping ponging between maps last night trying to bolster our defenses and hold what we had. You know, doing that whole PPT thing that some of you guys are telling us to learn.

(edited by Ulfnar.8317)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

But there is a reason TC will only GvG with KN and [HOPE]..

We have had lots of GvG with TC.

~ AoN ~

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

I’d complain about my repair bills but we’ve been outmanned so long today I haven’t had any. I, for one KN, am ready to go to T3. Plus our matchup threads are the worst ever now. Disappoint.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

MrSilver.5269

And yes, we were ping ponging between maps last night trying to bolster our defenses and hold what we had. You know, doing that whole PPT thing that some of you guys are telling us to learn.

And practice makes perfect.

One day you’ll get there if you continue to work hard and don’t get discouraged because you aren’t seeing a return on your investment.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Well, according to the millenium website, Dragonbrand is going to jump straight to 2nd place in tier 2 and it’s Fort Aspenwood that’s going to lose so much rating that it’ll drop straight to tier 3. and this is all for the next match-up. lol. Dragonbrand has an amazing SEA coverage and they just gained an NA guild from Jade Quarry.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

(edited by Vash.9183)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

MrSilver.5269

Well, according to the millenium website, Dragonbrand is going to jump straight to 2nd place in tier 2 and it’s Fort Aspenwood that’s going to lose so much rating that it’ll drop straight to tier 3. and this is all for the next match-up. lol. Dragonbrand has an amazing SEA coverage and they just gained an NA guild from Jade Quarry.

That’s fantastic…

Finally a third server that can pull their weight!

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Genocidal.8615

Genocidal.8615

No one in this tier has any right to complain about another server recruiting.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

MrSilver.5269

You guys are super awesome!!! Good job!! Here is some cake.

(edited by MrSilver.5269)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Zoja.2631

Zoja.2631

Map and score update. And before thing get any more crazy up in here, I think we can all take a moment to Simma Down Na! It’s only Sunday guys and gals, way too early for thread locking. Even the usual voices of jokes and reason are becoming unreasonable and jaded the last two match threads.

Attachments:

Zona Eshe
Too Drunk To PvP[LUSH]
Standing United[STUN]-TC

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Anyone else find this post ironic?

I don’t have anything to add…I just wanted this quoted so I can look back at it every time someone from BT says they only play for the fights.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Rawr.5930

Rawr.5930

And practice makes perfect.

One day you’ll get there if you continue to work hard and don’t get discouraged because you aren’t seeing a return on your investment.

Or maybe we could just recruit our way to victory and then try and talk trash on the forums. Nah, that would be too easy.

You mean like the time we won T2 and took green without the new guilds coming over? (Note: We won T2 without superior coverage)

Yes, back when the tier was semi-balanced, congrats. Now that it isn’t anymore and winning is based on numbers, its funny how TCers pick now to come to the forums to chest thump. Just find it kinda sad.

I see mostly responses to backhanded sniping rather than outright chest thumping frankly.

Maybe if you’d stop with the now VERY old QQ about the usual crap EVERYONE is guilty off, then maybe we can have a civil thread without it always devolving into this pile of poop.

Meega Kweesta