4.26 EBay/AR/BP

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: LadyLad.1389

LadyLad.1389

@Fox

Since you’ve been posting this I’ve made a point to search every inch of every keep, and tower putting down marks as a Necromancer. Not once did a single mark trigger, so I’m sending this in to Anet to make a decision.

Other Necromancers can explain to you what it means for a mark to trigger, or not.

Something is fishy with what you’re doing, and it pains me to spend a stupid amount of time running around putting marks all over the place in evident hiding spots. People are not missing this often, it just isn’t possible.

I call [HAX]!

You explain it. Why are my marks not triggering if someone is in an area? Do you honestly think we should believe that we’ve missed a spot 7 times now, with a large number of people searching, many of those people Necromancers putting down marks, which are the best thing to use against stealthed opponents?

Do you even know how Marks work?

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fox.3562

Fox.3562

@Fox

Since you’ve been posting this I’ve made a point to search every inch of every keep, and tower putting down marks as a Necromancer. Not once did a single mark trigger, so I’m sending this in to Anet to make a decision.

Other Necromancers can explain to you what it means for a mark to trigger, or not.

Something is fishy with what you’re doing, and it pains me to spend a stupid amount of time running around putting marks all over the place in evident hiding spots. People are not missing this often, it just isn’t possible.

I call [HAX]!

You explain it. Why are my marks not triggering if someone is in an area? Do you honestly think we should believe that we’ve missed a spot 7 times now, with a large number of people searching, many of those people Necromancers putting down marks, which are the best thing to use against stealthed opponents?

I know exactly how marks work. I watch you put them down.

Potato Plant
Good Fights [GF] Mesmer

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

@Fox

I call [HAX]!

Marks need to hit someone who is in the area to trigger. Obviously you didn’t place them right.

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: haiimbelle.3401

haiimbelle.3401

@Fox

I call [HAX]!

do you even mark bro?

hai im belle #1eleNA

[NS]

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: PaLeRiDeR.5908

PaLeRiDeR.5908

@Fox

I call [HAX]!

All due respect, you missed.

Bob De Niro-Warrior
Whipping Boy of Grindhouse Gaming [GH]

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

LadyLad.1389

@Fox

I call [HAX]!

Marks need to hit someone who is in the area to trigger. Obviously you didn’t place them right.

Riiiiiggggghhhhht……… You so funny. It is ok though, Anet is going to fix this within the next two patches. It’s a cheap trick, usually coupled with an exploit with resurrection abilities, or Thieves getting themselves in places they shouldn’t be. You’re not the first server to use it, though all the other servers have admitted to it, and are now working to get it fixed.

Grats on such a cheesy tactic.

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: haiimbelle.3401

haiimbelle.3401

@Fox

I call [HAX]!

Riiiiiggggghhhhht……… You so funny. It is ok though, Anet is going to fix this within the next two patches. It’s a cheap trick, usually coupled with an exploit with resurrection abilities, or Thieves getting themselves in places they shouldn’t be. You’re not the first server to use it, though all the other servers have admitted to it, and are now working to get it fixed.

are you wearing your glasses? i think your getting us confuse with badness pass

hai im belle #1eleNA

[NS]

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elftech.6851

Elftech.6851

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luzano.6983

Luzano.6983

You’re gonna need more Necros and you’re gonna need more marks, bro.

[GF] / [Guam] Alaiii – Jackie Lautchang – Luzano

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Fox.3562

@Fox

I call [HAX]!

Unfortunately for BP and AR, nothing we do is cheesy/glitching/hacking/exploitative . All 100% legit using the games mechanics, so there’s nothing to admit to. Until they stop portals from being able to reach inside keeps and thieves from being able to stealth, I’m going to backcap your keeps.

Potato Plant
Good Fights [GF] Mesmer

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

LadyLad.1389

@Fox

I call [HAX]!

Unfortunately for BP and AR, nothing we do is cheesy/glitching/hacking/exploitative . All 100% legit using the games mechanics, so there’s nothing to admit to. Until they stop portals from being able to reach inside keeps and thieves from being able to stealth, I’m going to backcap your keeps.

And…. laying dead without being kicked out until all is clear to ressurect you. You were defeated, and are not alive. This is no different than a Thief using a wall, to remained stealthed permanently until everyone has left. Anet recognizes this, and have openly stated so, and are working on a fix.

This….

…. is an exploit, no matter how you shake a stick at it.

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

Riiiiiggggghhhhht……… You so funny. It is ok though, Anet is going to fix this within the next two patches(implies inside source at Anet).

You don’t even know what the this is rofl. It’s legit the fact that you think are a professional keep sweeper is funny. You get achievement points for that or just a completionist?

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: PaLeRiDeR.5908

PaLeRiDeR.5908

…………Or we take them from you the old fashioned way and turn you into loot bags, we thought this was more humane.

Bob De Niro-Warrior
Whipping Boy of Grindhouse Gaming [GH]

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

oZii.2864

@Fox

I call [HAX]!

And…. laying dead without being kicked out until all is clear to ressurect you. You were defeated, and are not alive. This is no different than a Thief using a wall, to remained stealthed permanently until everyone has left. Anet recognizes this, and have openly stated so, and are working on a fix.

This….

Heh? They fixed that seems you aren’t up to date on the patches as you claim. You can’t Cloak and Dagger and remain in stealth. You can Cloak and dagger when it runs out and go back in stealth. What Ez did in that video is not possible anymore.

{Thief}

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

LadyLad.1389

@Fox

I call [HAX]!

This….

Heh? They fixed that seems you aren’t up to date on the patches as you claim. You can’t Cloak and Dagger and remain in stealth. You can Cloak and dagger when it runs out and go back in stealth. What Ez did in that video is not possible anymore.

You should probably read his chat, before defending him. Let’s see what he says;

THIS NO LONGER WORKS GUYS, you have to now time ur CnD just as it ends, but u can get? something of the same effect.

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

Did you see any dead mesmer the last few times you lost your keep? Me neither.

PS – That video was made for informative purposes. It was a large part of CnD getting that bug fix.

(edited by Faux Sheaux.6179)

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

LadyLad.1389

PS – That video was made for informative purposes. It was a large part of CnD getting that bug fix.

BP makes excuses for every time they use something they shouldn’t. You’re no different at this point. Even you’ve been on the receiving end of their stuff, and been upset about it.

Yet here you’re expressing double standards. I bet if I search past posts, before this video you guys used the tactics as represented in that video, and called them legit too, at that time.

Classy.

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

Even if he were dead, it is still not an exploit. What was linked earlier was a mod stating that corpse spying was being worked on. He specifically avoided saying corpse rezzing.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

LadyLad.1389

Even if he were dead, it is still not an exploit. What was linked earlier was a mod stating that corpse spying was being worked on. He specifically avoided saying corpse rezzing.

Poor use of words by the developer, in a thread covering this very thing. Watch the interview recently posted. They actually cover it there.

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

BP makes excuses for every time they use something they shouldn’t. You’re no different at this point. Even you’ve been on the receiving end of their stuff, and been upset about it.

Yet here you’re expressing double standards. I bet if I search past posts, before this video you guys used the tactics as represented in that video, and called them legit too, at that time.

Classy.

BP has been at the receiving end enough that they know where to look. They botched our attempt on their hills a couple minutes ago. That’s called sweeping. They have twenty people running around for a few minutes scouring the place – not a handful who randomly drop their Marks (lawl). That’s what EBay does when it takes a keep too. If you don’t want to lose your stuff, take care of it better. What you did is run around with a Swiffer and start crying on the forums when you missed a spot.

Go ahead and search for posts about Ez btw. All you will find is stuff thanking him for bringing it to ArenaNet’s attention. Good luck though.

(edited by Faux Sheaux.6179)

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

LadyLad.1389

Classy.

Go ahead and search for posts about him doing that btw. All you will find is stuff thanking him for bringing it to ArenaNet’s attention. Good luck though.

I’m glad you decided to use these select words. He even defends using it in the youtube chat, when someone calls him on it. Yeah, you guys didn’t abuse any bugs, riiiigggghhhtt. Ok BP, it’s legit until it gets fixed.

Classy.

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Gorefiend.9675

I have a feeling you do not understand what a bug is.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Classy.

BP has been at the receiving end enough that they know where to look. They botched our attempt on their hills a couple minutes ago. That’s called sweeping. They have twenty people running around for a few minutes scouring the place – not a handful who randomly drop their Marks (lawl). That’s what EBay does when it takes a keep too. If you don’t want to lose your stuff, take care of it better. What you did is run around with a Swiffer and start crying on the forums when you missed a spot.

Go ahead and search for posts about Ez btw. All you will find is stuff thanking him for bringing it to ArenaNet’s attention. Good luck though.

I came here to say you in no way exploited or glitched. You have two really good thieves who know how to stealth as well as an amazing mesmer. AR learn to sweep and stop complaining.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Fox.3562

Classy.

I’m still not understanding what you think is exploitative? Should thieves not be able to stealth? Because having a Mesmer die in the keep and get rezzed is not the plan. It would make no difference to me if they made rezzing the dead impossible. We’d just have to be more careful.

That video Cake made was a proof of concept and the method was immediately reported as a glitch. That was the only tower that we ever captured using that technique. I don’t glitch, and I don’t condone people who do.

I stand by the statement that what we do is a 100% legitimate strategy.

Potato Plant
Good Fights [GF] Mesmer

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

Nice slight of hand – switching conversation from your poor Swiffer skills to an irrelevant informational video that served its purpose.

If you don’t want to learn from your mistakes, look forward to many more stolen keeps. We dealt with it in T4, and you get a wake up call now in T5. If you don’t sweep, you lose your keep.

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

LadyLad.1389

Classy.

I’m still not understanding what you think is exploitative? Should thieves not be able to stealth? Because having a Mesmer die in the keep and get rezzed is not the plan. It would make no difference to me if they made rezzing the dead impossible. We’d just have to be more careful.

That video Cake made was a proof of concept and the method was immediately reported as a glitch. That was the only tower that we ever captured using that technique. I don’t glitch, and I don’t condone people who do.

I stand by the statement that what we do is a 100% legitimate strategy.

Nice slight of hand – switching conversation from your poor Swiffer skills to an irrelevant informational video that served its purpose.

If you don’t want to learn from your mistakes, look forward to many more stolen keeps. We dealt with it in T4, and you get a wake up call now in T5. If you don’t sweep, you lose your keep.

Anytime it involves a dead mesmer we can’t force a respawn on, it is not legit. I could care less about what the Thief does.

(edited by LadyLad.1389)

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: fritanga.1623

fritanga.1623

I have an idea how to calm your kittens. Next time you sweep a keep, record it and post it in this thread. Then when your keep is back-capped, we can all see the thourough job you are doing sweeping and provide criticisms.

Its a win-win really. If you are doing a very thourough sweep, then you have evidence of an exploit. If you don’t do a complete-enough sweep, then we all have something to laugh at!

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Gorefiend.9675

So now our mesmer was dead before taking your garrison? Learn something new everyday huh…

D/D, Staff Elementalist

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

oZii.2864

Anytime it involves a dead mesmer we can’t force a respawn on, it is not legit.

Sooo what your saying is that as soon as you fully die you should be forced to WP back or are you just saying Mesmers should be forced to WP.

Yea I am sure both of those are not coming soon or ever.

Not sure whats so hard about having 1 person guard the dead mesmer body until you did your Super Duper 100% Keep completion needed to forge a legendary for the gift of Exploration.

{Thief}

(edited by oZii.2864)

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

LadyLad.1389

So now our mesmer was dead before taking your garrison? Learn something new everyday huh…

Then your mesmer is doing this….

…. which has been determined to be a bug.

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Gorefiend.9675

I think what he is saying is that our evil mesmers fly hacked to the orb alter and died so our glitching thief could get into the wall to rez him. Oh, and Ehmry Bay is full of poopy heads.

edit: oops, apparently it is now a dead perma-stealthing mesmer. How could you forget that upgrade. But we are still just poopy heads.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

(edited by Gorefiend.9675)

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

Anytime it involves a dead mesmer we can’t force a respawn on, it is not legit. I could care less about what the Thief does.

Except there was no dead mesmer involved in any back cap in AR borderland all night. I’d say pics or it didn’t happen, but we have the video. It’s pretty obvious you don’t have the pics.

Live and learn or stay here and keep up the QQs. Either way, you’ve killed any interest I had for banter on the forums this evening. Seeya at garrison. Again. And likely a couple times more.

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

LadyLad.1389

Anytime it involves a dead mesmer we can’t force a respawn on, it is not legit.

Sooo what your saying is that as soon as you fully die you should be forced to WP back or are you just saying Mesmers should be forced to WP.

Yea I am sure both of those are not coming soon or ever.

Not sure whats so hard about having 1 person guard the dead mesmer body until you did your Super Duper 100% Keep completion needed to forge a legendary for the gift of Exploration.

Once the keep/tower has transferred hands, all corpses should be cleared out. That’s just common sense. You wouldn’t want to smell the rotting flesh, or risk contaminating water supplies, let alone deal with the flies.

Come on, you’re really defending a Mesmer staying dead, as a legit tactic?

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

LadyLad.1389

Except there was no dead mesmer involved in any back cap in AR borderland all night. I’d say pics or it didn’t happen, but we have the video. It’s pretty obvious you don’t have the pics.

Live and learn or stay here and keep up the QQs. Either way, you’ve killed any interest I had for banter on the forums this evening. Seeya at garrison. Again. And likely a couple times more.

Then your mesmer is using the bug in the video I posted above. Which is it?

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

LadyLad.1389

Oh well, I sent all names involved, your scrrenshots, posts, and videos of the Thief, and how a Mesmer can utilize the perma stealth bug to Anet. They can decide what to do. I wouldn’t expect you guys to be anymore honest about it, than when BP pulls stunts, and makes their excuses.

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Gorefiend.9675

Come on, you’re really defending a Mesmer staying dead, as a legit tactic?

Of course not, only evil people would think that. Evil people with evil plans of garrison domination.

I wouldn’t expect you guys to be anymore honest about it, than when BP pulls stunts, and makes their excuses.

Where do you think BP learned it from? We are in cahoots with each other ya know.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

(edited by Gorefiend.9675)

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: fritanga.1623

fritanga.1623

I am pretty sure they said the mesmer was still alive and didn’t die…

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Syktek.7912

Syktek.7912

It is pretty simple Lady.

We air dropped him in with a C130 Hercules, the only reason he didn’t die was because of heavy fire support from a AC-130 Spectre.

We have a guy who is a commando.

Vesper Dawnshield | Guardian

(edited by Syktek.7912)

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Anxiety.6143

Anxiety.6143

It is pretty simple Lady.

We air dropped him in with a C130 Hercules, the only reason he didn’t die was because of heavy fire support from a AC-130 Spectre.

We have a guy who is a commando.

I see what you did there, very clever! scratches head

[Rekz] Rally Bot
#GetGud2013-14 Copywright Rekz

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luzano.6983

Luzano.6983

Hello Ladylad. I see you are confused, and I have come to help you with your Mesmer problem.

To catch this dastardly Potato, you will need about 30 Necros. Rangers won’t work.

Step 1. Have said Necros spread themselves out evenly using the length-of-arms rule.

Step 2. Coordinate all Necros to place their Marks covering every single inch of each keep AT THE SAME TIME Don’t forget the walls, ceilings, and doors. One of these marks is bound to hit him/her (idk Potato IRL so he could be tricking us on his gender).

Step 3. When a Mark hits him/her you will need all 30 Necros to converge on that spot and spam more marks untill he/she is dead.

Congratulations, you have now defeated the Potato. The Keep/Tower is now yours for another 5 mins at the least.

We on Ebay do this process on every single thing we take and we never have to worry about Mesmers. You just need 30 Necros. 100% foolproof if you are not a fool.

[GF] / [Guam] Alaiii – Jackie Lautchang – Luzano

(edited by Luzano.6983)

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Exarthious.5792

Exarthious.5792

Too funny. Guess I’ll go back to playing Starcraft 2. More than half of Anvil Rock decided, f-it. We had more than 30 people sweeping the last time, and we still couldn’t find the Mesmer.

Most of us have given the old shrug, and are moving on to other, funner things.

You got what you wanted. I think Kalkz bragging about PvDoor is better than bragging about PvGuards.

(edited by Exarthious.5792)

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Fox.3562

Oh well, I sent all names involved, your scrrenshots, posts, and videos of the Thief, and how a Mesmer can utilize the perma stealth bug to Anet. They can decide what to do. I wouldn’t expect you guys to be anymore honest about it, than when BP pulls stunts, and makes their excuses.

You should go read the BP forums. At least they have a decent idea on what were doing. You’re way off.

And it should go without saying, but no we don’t use the torch glitch (I don’t even know if that still works). What good is stealth that makes you revealed every 2.5 seconds?

Potato Plant
Good Fights [GF] Mesmer

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Necrid.2705

Necrid.2705

Took a break from WvW and came back to see Ebay mopping the floor with BP and AR. But then we lost Stonemist.

GG Ebay for stepping it up and moving into “unfamiliar territory” – You really showed how we are capable some T1-esque WvW and that we really can have people on all 4 maps at the same time.

GG to AR and BP – your efforts to push back the invasions on your BLs while simultaneously holding an Epic 3way in EB shows prowess. You may not be dominating on all fronts, but you held strong and pushed back just as hard.

GG all. This may just turn out to be one of the best WvW matchups since August if we keep it up.

— Necrid — Ehmry Bay — [TML]/[oG] — Charrdian Main — All Classes
— [Twitch] twitch.tv/necrid2705 — [GW-EN] gw-en.com “Necrid and Chill”

(edited by Necrid.2705)

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

The first keep I took hiding my Mesmer inside was humorous at best, but wasn’t remotely fun. If you want to fight doors, or guards that is your business. I’m not going to be sweeping a keep, running in circles playing hide and seek like some five year old, when I can be doing what I enjoy. I’ll be out there fighting players, doing actual player vs player.

I’m glad you’re happy fighting guards. <thumbs up> Good job. So forgive me, I just do not like PvE. <grins>

You’ve got BP bragging about fighting doors, now Ebay bragging about fighting guards. <sigh> What has the PvP community come to? I must be getting old, because I miss the good old days where we fought player vs player, and never found ways to avoid fights. Though I also miss the days of looting others corpses too, so………………………….

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

(edited by jkctmc.8754)

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alex.9507

Alex.9507

Actually, we’re occasionally met with resistance when we drop in unannounced, we kinda just take the PvDoor out of the equation.

Seviryn [Rekz]

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noice.8730

Noice.8730

@Fox

I call [HAX]!

You really did missed a spot. I saw these guys do it the other night. That was a really good hiding spot. Gonna check it everytime now we sweep garrison.

Noice – Lvl 80 Elementalist
Noice To Meet Ya – Lvl 80 Guardian

(edited by Noice.8730)

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

kitten guys, stop glitching into keeps! Reported you all for [HAX].

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

I guess we here at AR need to ~SWEEP~ this incident under the rug and ~BRUSH~ up on sweeping skills.

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: BrimstoneAshe.5043

BrimstoneAshe.5043

and see, bp bl is queued because ar and eb are both double teaming us. even more reason the two opposing servers can keep doing what they’re doing.

let me explain something. my ego is not over inflated. i could care less if we drop 2 tiers. i dont care. however, the imbalance that is occurring is detrimental to some people’s fun, and only to come in to the thread and see baseless bragging is just what i would expect from the internet.

i wish i had taken a screenshot of bl bp when i made this post. ar had one half of the map and ebay the other, which proves my point.

Now you know how NSP felt. But it didn’t stop BP from picking on them any less.

Asuran Engineer – Norn Ranger
[KAOS] of Anvil Rock

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

too bad Ebay forced me to do borderlands -__-

But Kalkz, the Borderlands are where the REAL battles are at.

Have got to agree, Kalkz I think if you give it a longer try you’ll find Borderland combat a lot more fun than Eternal.

Eternal just seems so messy.

i disagree, Eternal is a mess, there’s a castle, 2 enemies, double teaming on the weak side, its the real battlefield

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq