4/26: HoD/ET/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

I’m honestly getting a bit concerned about ET here. It’s like the air just went out of you. You guys ok? What happened with all the “rawr we will break out of T8 and follow SF” stuff?
sends care package via dolyak express

agg left honey

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

to the [Mend] thief who was dueling this morning (around 8:30-8:40 Central) at south camp of ET BL: fun fights. thank you. i’m honestly surprised i managed to best you once… my guard is built more for zerg support and i’ve not had much practice or success with 1 on 1 fights so i appreciated the sparring. also, my mesmer server-mate apologizes for stepping too close to the camp near the end of their first duel. they lost track of where they were.

My guess is that is my ole pal Cryptic Executioner who was turned out by Lord Vader. Cryptic how yah doin man!? Well maybe it wasn’t Crytpic…I cannot imagine him loosing to a Guardian!? I am certain he has killed me several times by now…I just rarely notice who completes the deed.

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Venn.7623

Venn.7623

its not like I wasn’t exaggerating with almost the whole server here.
but eh what can ya do. WvW losing its flame for me.

[Mend] tag in HoD. Did they leave ET or something?

in Match-ups

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

agg left honey

we were going downhill before Agg bailed. we’ll turn it around. just kinda crazy right now

My guess is that is my ole pal Cryptic Executioner who was turned out by Lord Vader. Cryptic how yah doin man!? Well maybe it wasn’t Crytpic…I cannot imagine him loosing to a Guardian!? I am certain he has killed me several times by now…I just rarely notice who completes the deed.

phshh. i dunno who the heck he was. all i know he was a human or sylvari thief from [Mend] dressed in dark colors.

[Mend] tag in HoD. Did they leave ET or something?

yup. with the “free transfers to low pop servers” thing last month

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fenikkusu.1569

Fenikkusu.1569

So HoD, how is your nightcrew doing? ;3c

Selene Luminare [Commander/Elementalist]
Asiske [Fractals/Guardian]
Princess Mononoke [ Experimental/Ranger]

(edited by Fenikkusu.1569)

in Match-ups

Posted by: atomicjellybean.5389

atomicjellybean.5389

So HoD, how is your nightcrew doing? ;3c

Oh god she’s back

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Commander Atomicjellybean
Henge of Denravi

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Someone call XOXO !

PAXA -GM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fenikkusu.1569

Fenikkusu.1569

Lolol alll the hate. ;3c

Hatin’s no fun dolls.

Selene Luminare [Commander/Elementalist]
Asiske [Fractals/Guardian]
Princess Mononoke [ Experimental/Ranger]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Parktou.4263

Parktou.4263

Ahahahaha That was a ton of fun, a bit of revenge for the 60 person zerg that was hitting us in Bay less than an hour ago. Only ET can have that many one hour, then be crying about being outnumbered the next.

Here is from my point of view an hour earlier, which was HILARIOUS!
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/5fdXD1C.jpg[/IMG]

It was KWBH, you shouldn’t expect any better lol. They seriously tried to tell me they were holding you at bay so you wouldn’t go for garrison……even though you guys took 60% of our map while they were “holding you there”, and getting wiped time after time. I’m seriously getting frustrated with all the inadequacy on this server, which is a shame because I like most of the people here. I especially liked the part where they all charged through the gate and went right into your 30 person zerg 1 at a time, that was incredibly hilarious from my PoV. Call me Negative Nancy if you want, but I’m just being honest.

Shocking Shorty-Asura Tempest | Magnificent Mike-Troll Warrior | Lockpick Louie- Human Daredevil
Fabio Feline- Charr DH | Viktor Virtuoso-Norn Reaper | Pocket Prestige-Asura Chrono
Killer Kasserole-Plant Druid | Frankie Feline-Cat Scrapper | Felix Feline-Charr Herald

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

LOL flappy so angry after wiping him over and over and trolling him a bit he blocks me and after 4 days of the match up he finally has a picture of him killing us! ofc he posts it

thank you flappy!

and there’s a reason mend has to ninja something then defend it meat grinder style (hint: it’s because they can’t open field… don’t tell them that or their guild might schism again)

as far as the match up goes… who cares, go out there and have fun… no need to flex your enutz on some public forum because you think you’re tough irl

agg came recruited and left along with several other people… we’ll just tough it and make the best of it until we get more xfers or people become more interested in wvw or what-not it’s a game after all

VK did the same thing :\

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

This thread just got good.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ungood.3054

Ungood.3054

To Flappy, Good game so far. I know there is and will be a lot of drama about [mend] But you left, tis a pity that things did not get washed away with that passing.

To ET, Really, you people need to let this stuff go, and I would bet, it is at this point, the petty crap we are pulling on ET about Flappy and BC, that is what is killing our showing.

Really, brag some more to me about how much you all are owning [Mend] While we are crawling in.. in LAST place.

Every Lifelong Journey Ends With a Gravestone.
Born and Raised in Eredon Terrace

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wakafanykai.1537

Wakafanykai.1537

Anyone spare a score update?

Bjorn Jacobson (80, Condi-nado Engineer)
Journey’s Edge[EDGE]
Feuguson’s Crossing

in Match-ups

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

someone seems a bit on edge lol

I recommend less caffeine

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

in Match-ups

Ungood.3054

meh.

I hope so.

I know I am laughing at you.

Top be honest, I was just waiting for you to come down off your high horse, never belong on one anyway. It was pretty painfully obvious that you were just posing when you posted this: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/FC-ET-SF/page/3#post1749922

So it was just a matter of time before the real you came through. It was a nice bit of puffery of total BS.

But really, your no better then I am. never have been, never will be. Always fun tho watching people trying to act like they are better then other people, at some point the mask comes off, because, that is all it ever was.

Anyway. Thanks for finally showing your true colors. You should wear them more often, as opposed to pretending to be something you’re not.

(edited by Ungood.3054)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

sniffy you know Im your friend and it’s easy to tell that everyone is laughing at you not ungood.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in Match-ups

Ungood.3054

I suppose you don’t understand what a “joke” is… and social interaction is probably lost on you past this game, so I’m not going to explain it

http://dsjvpv76ko1eo.cloudfront.net/uimg/0eabd3b6854f8db9500aed09bbeb13bc.600x

anyway, I was just joking with mend because, like I said before, we worked with them closely and they’re our rivals so it’s not a big deal then this guy jumps on and goes berserk

protip : inside joke

LOL.

Sure, I bet you get squelched for jokes all the time. really, stop trying to save face at this point.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flappybob.1950

Flappybob.1950

Darth Vader has taken your keep once more, muahaha!
Props to PK and Cedrick for coming to try to take it though, we just want a good fight, none of this drama kitten.
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/3Paz53L.jpg[/IMG]

Commander Admiral Lord Flappy – [Mend]
Isle of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arganthium.5638

Arganthium.5638

Let’s all just chill out, and try out our new builds that today’s patch has given us.

Thief|Mesmer|
Theorycrafter

in Match-ups

Ungood.3054

Oh honey.. You seem confused again. You wanted that with someone else.

Stay Classy KWBH.. this is your leader!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Parktou.4263

Parktou.4263

lol wow this forum just got infinitely more hilarious, you two are bickering like an old married couple haha. Here’s a score update to hopefully change the topic I suppose.

Attachments:

Shocking Shorty-Asura Tempest | Magnificent Mike-Troll Warrior | Lockpick Louie- Human Daredevil
Fabio Feline- Charr DH | Viktor Virtuoso-Norn Reaper | Pocket Prestige-Asura Chrono
Killer Kasserole-Plant Druid | Frankie Feline-Cat Scrapper | Felix Feline-Charr Herald

in Match-ups

Ungood.3054

Darth Vader has taken your keep once more, muahaha!
Props to PK and Cedrick for coming to try to take it though, we just want a good fight, none of this drama kitten.
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/3Paz53L.jpg[/IMG]

LOL.. You guys posed for it too.

in Match-ups

Posted by: thewanderer.8561

thewanderer.8561

score updatezzz

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

nice score update there. the dude looks a little.. distracted... XD

and sniffy... please stop. srsly man. yer embarrassing yourself.

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: instakill.5361

instakill.5361

right now there is a group of hod bots roaming around eb

in Match-ups

Posted by: KTDannyCZ.2910

KTDannyCZ.2910

Just thought id plop this here

yep

in Match-ups

instakill.5361

i was warned by an hod member saying theirs bots roaming right now in eb and i just got hit by them

in Match-ups

instakill.5361

this is so messed up theirs full 20 bot zerg on

in Match-ups

Posted by: KyoHanakaze.8145

KyoHanakaze.8145

So, before you come in here and accuse my server of not only butting but of botting in zerg, why don’t you provide some proof? ESPECIALLY if you can call out that they’re a 20-man zerg. What were your thought processes? “OMG LOOK THEY’RE BOTTING LET’S GO ON THE FORUMS AND QQ OH HEY WAIT WHAT’S A SCREENSHOT kitten ”

HoD/Valkyria Immortalis[VLK]
Iverna//Ranger
Adrienne Stormborn//Elementalist

in Match-ups

Posted by: TallDan.6350

TallDan.6350

Well from the position of a casual observer you are both making a bit of a show of yourselves. I think lovers spats should be kept off the forum.

Lady suzi ~ Human Guardian {} Gizmo Gregory ~ Asura Engineer
Firezof Arrows ~ Sylvari Ranger {} Hudeeni ~ Norn Mesmer
Ruins of Surmia [KoA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

Well from the position of a casual observer you are both making a bit of a show of yourselves. I think lovers spats should be kept off the forum.

agreed, and have removed all my posts as much my fault for being pulled into the troll war

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

(edited by SniffyCube.6107)

in Match-ups

TallDan.6350

Zen you posted in the wrong matchup thread.

Ruins of Surmia [KoA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.1965

Zen.1965

Tabs get so confusing -.- Ty tall!

[Shin]
SF
Frosura master race

in Match-ups

Posted by: codiac.5642

codiac.5642

Well … to change the subject to a less emotive one, anyone played with the AC’s post patch? Verdict?

HOD since beta

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

lol, Ungood he was not even talking smack to you. You chose to jump in on a perfectly normal pvp smack talk, of course he is going to respond.

Anyway nothing wrong with a little smack talk.

Dont be so hard on yourself ET, your sever is clearly outnumbered with terrible off hour coverage, but look on the bright side on average your players individual skill level is higher then HoD and Ferg.

@ codiac Yeah I did a really cheesy move with the new arrow cart. Built one on the south ruins and was wreaking people. The carts are a little too strong with the larger range and damage, Anet should of just gave one or the other not both. I see more people doing what i did a small group with an arrow cart is going to crush zergs in the open fields. Camps will be held with them against much greater numbers.

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

(edited by Xom.9264)

in Match-ups

Posted by: KTDannyCZ.2910

KTDannyCZ.2910

Introducing the new High Definition 1080P Arrowcartage!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Samhaim.8956

Samhaim.8956

Well … to change the subject to a less emotive one, anyone played with the AC’s post patch? Verdict?

Carts are great, the problem now is trying to get in the tower/keep you wanna try to defend before its gone with little to no notice.

Samhaiim ~ Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: codiac.5642

codiac.5642

Introducing the new High Definition 1080P Arrowcartage!

wow

HOD since beta

in Match-ups

atomicjellybean.5389

Score update please!

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Henge of Denravi

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ares.5613

Ares.5613

Score Update @ 9:02 AM / 5-1-13

Attachments:

(edited by Ares.5613)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Daemonne.5018

Daemonne.5018

Ahahahaha That was a ton of fun, a bit of revenge for the 60 person zerg that was hitting us in Bay less than an hour ago. Only ET can have that many one hour, then be crying about being outnumbered the next.

Here is from my point of view an hour earlier, which was HILARIOUS!
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/5fdXD1C.jpg[/IMG]

It was KWBH, you shouldn’t expect any better lol. They seriously tried to tell me they were holding you at bay so you wouldn’t go for garrison……even though you guys took 60% of our map while they were “holding you there”, and getting wiped time after time. I’m seriously getting frustrated with all the inadequacy on this server, which is a shame because I like most of the people here. I especially liked the part where they all charged through the gate and went right into your 30 person zerg 1 at a time, that was incredibly hilarious from my PoV. Call me Negative Nancy if you want, but I’m just being honest.

I especially liked when one of my guildies announced that we took SM….I check the map and see that we have ONE camp out of the entirety of all the maps.
First thought to myself was, well…gotta have priorities I guess. /chuckle

If you play solitaire with only one suit, your game is going to end faster and feel lacking.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Daemonne.5018

Daemonne.5018

Camps will be held with them against much greater numbers.

That’s the only thing I like about the AC update. Better camp defense when set up.
I think ACs should have gotten a SLIGHT increase in dmg, not sure about the range yet. Are they reaching Cata range?

The whole Zerg issue is ruining a lot of good mechanics of this game when they are being addressed incorrectly.

Reducing WXP, Server XP and Loot Drop rates for groups over 20 and increasing the same for groups of 5 – 10 would have been a decent incentive.

If you play solitaire with only one suit, your game is going to end faster and feel lacking.

in Match-ups

atomicjellybean.5389

Score Update @ 9:02 AM / 5-1-13

Thank you

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Henge of Denravi

in Match-ups

Runamok.9638

we just want a good fight, none of this drama kitten.

I keep my public persona clean as a whistle. No trouble here. The key is to throw giant wine, wine, wine parties in all the back channels. Party on dude! I’ll bring the cheese, I love some good fancy cheese.

#ETSummer2014BandWagon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kay.5416

Kay.5416

I’ll bring the tequila! Lets have drunken zerg night again!

Ferguson’s Crossing: Heliolite & handful of others

in Match-ups

Posted by: thewanderer.8561

thewanderer.8561

Score update!!!!!!!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Runamok.9638

Score update!!!!!!!

Its my brotha from anotha motha!

#ETSummer2014BandWagon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

we just want a good fight, none of this drama kitten.

You can’t possibly think you can come into a thread and call out an entire BL as not having any honor (save 1), then state you don’t want any drama and expect that you don’t look like a complete hypocrit?

Your antics are the true judge of your character and by extension I think it’s appropriate to judge a guild by it’s leader. Once upon a time, I used to defend you Flappy. Even after you left, there were a few people that would express their frustration over you doing thingss like taking everyone to a jumping puzzle while the rest of the server struggled to defend our BL. I often stated, publicly, that you were doing the smart thing: Getting ready for the reset. Besides, the match was really already decided by Thursday night anyway, right? Sadly, I never knew you were selling all of that donated siege, that we gave you, back to us so you would have gold to fund your T3 stuff, Commander tags, etc. I thought the siege was going back to actually help the server and not to line the pockets of [Mend]. Had you needed gold for things such as a Commander icon, etc I would have gladly donated. You didn’t need to be underhanded about it. Did you really even get “hacked” like you claimed you did?

Fortunately, several of your guild members saw your true colors, and the direction that [Mend] was going, and attempted to right your wrongs. When that didn’t prove as successful as they had hoped, they did the next best thing and went their own way. Having been able to spend a lot more time with those people has shown me that they were the more honorable of your bunch and now I really enjoy spending time with them.

Truthfully, there were only two people that tied me to [Mend] and sadly they chose the company of 40 over 4 when they departed for “greener pastures” with you. Sadder still is that I now think of them as just “another Mendie” that have been drinking your Kool-Aid. There were a significant bunch of good people that didn’t compromise their integrity by sticking with [Mend], and in hindsight, I really wish they had left too.

that was alot to read.

anyways from my personal experience working with flappy, he has been a very solid guy and its been a blast working with Mend, its obvious that the rest of ET has issues with him, and vice versa, but could u just..drop it and play? hes not in your server who cares.

also can u even sell siege? idk how doing the jummping puzzle helps to fund anything of that kind of value. idk why the “evil corporate tyrant” stigma is being pushed on people helping get siege for reset.

either way Mend has been a pleasure to work with in HoD and im glad Flappy and his fellow guildies are here :P

[Wake] main driver/GL

in Match-ups

TallDan.6350

Well i don’t think the rest of ET could care less either way, just a few commanders/ guild leaders falling out. I wish we were talking about the matchup.

Ruins of Surmia [KoA]

in Match-ups

Runamok.9638

OK matchup talk…play by play.

Well last night was fun in ET BL. From 7-10:30 EST. Man AC’s kill golems at bay. Push HoD out of ET BL. Defend feint attack on ET Keep in EBG. Go back to ET BL. Fail to defend breakout at Briar since everyone stayed in EBG. ET militia floods back in builds trebs in Vale camp. HoD builds AC’s in Briar. We let HoD hold Victors camp forever it must have been hours…so they had good supply lines. Fun open field fighting over the trebs for a while on two fronts. ET breaks Briar walls runs in and stands in massive AC fire and dies. HoD kills trebs. PAXA ninjas Cliffside. Props to PAXA I just figured you guys roamed around killing stragglers all day. Had no idea you played objectives. HoD attacks hills bust through outter FoE defense reponds(thanks guys!) an defends Hills. PAXA busts outter Garrison…we had 1 other person there….but finally gets wiped before getting setup on inner. I went to sleep…HoD takes Hills…and prolly Bay too as I started upgrades there as well this AM. What I am seeing as a pattern is that ET has more EST and HoD seems to have much better PST. And Ferg is just Ferg. Our partners in T8 crime. ET…moar cowbell and tons of arrow carts in Briar…ok guys.

#ETSummer2014BandWagon