Gooj.8561

Score update

the good ol’ SBI days..

Attachments:

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update as I threaten those pesky SF!

WHERE ARE MY SNUGGLES kitten !

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: nglcpyro.4906

nglcpyro.4906

I’m surprised certain people are banned from the forums, and Kript isn’t. I just hope our opponents don’t take his attitude as the attitude of the majority of BG. It’s great to see a fight for 1st until the final day.

He made LA chat fun! Actually knows how to troll properly and rather than causing flame wars, we (JQ) just have a good debate in LA… Nothing else to do most of the time. Obviously not 100% representative of BG, but he’s awesome as your JQ troll ambassador. No sarcasm at all in this post. Good trolls are far and few between these days
—————-
Now onto main matter. BG/ SoR.. You got your complex wrong. It’s supposed to be if you do as well as you hope it’s our fault for whatever reason possible, but if you win, it’s cause your server is the best thing since the discovery of fire whilst we are a mere single cell organism in comparison! A win is a win and unlike the other defeat which MAY have been influenced by siege shenanigans, whoever wins deserves it this time with no excuse. Each week is new so past means nothing.

GIVE YOURSELVES SOME CREDIT ALREADY!!!!!! Is it so hard to admit to yourselves maybe, just maybe, if all give their best effort, the variables become less significant and you actually perform better than you have before? Reading all this bragging of our apparent self destruction cos we’re not unbeatable( the horror) is getting childish. If you want competition, then keep bringing it! We never gave up against SoS and you both shouldn’t either.

See you next matchup! PS: LA chat awaits your return….

[OCD]Ordo Contegium Destinatus
-Plush Griffon Recruit of the Jade Quarry Militia-

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

KN guilds transferring is really shaking up tier 1, I just hope that the competition is close, I don’t care who wins, I just want WvW to be interesting, and I’ve wanted this for a very long time now, even when I was on SoS and they were still winning.

This man gets it. I am surprised very few other BG posters have acknowledged the large influx of players they have received recently. Set this influx against some recent changes on JQ and we have good competition for number 1 spot. JQ needs to pull its socks up. Lets see if that can happen.

With all the new guilds in BG, now JQ hopefully will find some true challenges, and the ball is now in JQ’s court to decide to fight for 1st or not.

JQ’s opponents on T1 knows what timezone did the heavy lifting as JQ NA players routinely woke up with 10k leads. It’s no surprise once the huge “Chinese alliance” mentioned by waha disbanded in numbers the rest of JQ is struggling to recover.

Where are those chest thumping SF boys from JQ NA? This is the longest I have seen any of you this quiet on this board. ;D

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Score Update as I threaten those pesky SF!

WHERE ARE MY SNUGGLES kitten !

Just after this picture was taken, us 3 SF committed suicide because we’re losing and CuddleStrike followed us out of sympathy!

Or at least we tried, only Pikachu died LOL

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

You can’t let Pickachu die. That’s mean.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: SilencingMachine.5049

SilencingMachine.5049

Crazy fun night fighting off SOR on one side and BG on the other as they fought ….and finally took (after crashing on the rocks many times)…..our keep in EB. BG working with SOR was funny as always but whatever. Don’t care. It’s a game. I played a few hours, had fun and now getting some sleep.

-Naturale
Huntsmen(HM) elem
Jade Quarry

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

It’s okay, I ress’d him!

<3

Score Update Attached!

Nice lowlands SoR, going to go swimming?

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

It’s okay, I ress’d him!

<3

Score Update Attached!

Unfair, I want to splash in lowlands

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

I’m back but Chinese Alliance is gone, JQ sea time zone is weak at this moment.We will do we best on the battlefield and cya my friend.
sry my english is poor XD

Waha

This is great news. I’m sure when your guild has reached full strength again we can have great fights during SEA primetime.

I was challenged by the presence of FOO on the battlefield. My best memories of the game are running with MERC’s Amarathy and alternately hunting and being hunted by the formidable FOO zerg. At first, we would wipe almost every time because many were new players and had never experienced the freight train FOO charge. I still remember some of Amarathy’s more colorful curses on TS (“If a train is coming at you, don’t just stand there with your **** in your hands!!!”) but that same week we started to learn how to roll with it. Eventually, we would win some clashes, working up to an average of 50-50, losing one open field fight, then winning the next. One night, our team was so on point that we didn’t lose a single battle, and the FOO zerg dispersed way before its usual bedtime. It was a proud moment.

Anyway, what I’m saying is that competition is what it’s all about. The tough level of play that FOO brought to the field kept me up well into the night. Thank you to the players on JQ and SoR who play hard but speak graciously (or not at all!) on the forums, just like Waha. We are actually honored to be clashing with great opponents that keep each other on their toes. My server Blackgate is ahead right now, but who knows what tomorrow may bring…a commander may need to quit due to real life, a guild may decide to retire, a new influx of players could infuse themselves into another server…the balance of power is far too delicate for anyone to really take credit when their World is winning, or to shift blame when it is losing. What matters is the entire WvW community showing up day after day to fight. Our Worlds are defined by our opponents, just as much as it is by our allies.

LOL

With what you said about Amarathy, when I read what you said I’m hearing it in his voice, good times!

And fully agree with what you say in regards to opponents, they are the most important thing that makes WvW fun and they are to be respected.

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

It’s okay, I ress’d him!

<3

Score Update Attached!

Another time darling :P

The LOVE asura <3

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Good fights tonight, the fight at lowlands was epic. <3 WM and SF

Actually it was totally stupid and 1-sided

…. Yeah it kinda was. But you have to admire the persistance to get in that circle even after consequtive wipes.

Good fights indeed, the clashes near SE tower and the middle island were fun, SF had about 10-15 and Fire around the same or less. Lowlands encounter was lopsided against you Merc guys + WM but still found the fights enjoyable! Think I remember seeing you a few times myself

Can’t wait until they put some real GvG into this game, as the whole respawn charge issue really got on my nerves last night – as a lot of our fights I would say that we were pretty evenly matched (i.e. our condi-survival march vs the SF condi bomb) however a lot of the fights were decided by the fact that the spawn was right there.

WTB a way to tap border waypoint

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

MagiKarp.8201

It’s okay, I ress’d him!

<3

Score Update Attached!

Another time darling :P

FINE

:*(

Blackgate WvW Commander

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

…. Yeah it kinda was. But you have to admire the persistance to get in that circle even after consequtive wipes.

Good fights indeed, the clashes near SE tower and the middle island were fun, SF had about 10-15 and Fire around the same or less. Lowlands encounter was lopsided against you Merc guys + WM but still found the fights enjoyable! Think I remember seeing you a few times myself

Can’t wait until they put some real GvG into this game, as the whole respawn charge issue really got on my nerves last night – as a lot of our fights I would say that we were pretty evenly matched (i.e. our condi-survival march vs the SF condi bomb) however a lot of the fights were decided by the fact that the spawn was right there.

condi bomb? we haven’t done that in months, today was just a random few of us who weren’t at work or other random stuff lol

That spawn camp fight was pretty fantastic, one of the better ones we’ve had awhile.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

condi bomb? we haven’t done that in months, today was just a random few of us who weren’t at work or other random stuff lol

That spawn camp fight was pretty fantastic, one of the better ones we’ve had awhile.

Yeah our guys got hit with like 12 wells and I got 25 stacks of bleed in 3 secs in the start of that fight and I made a presumption lol

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

JQ brothers, we need to do something about new bandwagons in BG.

SoR, your agreement with us is still on. I think most commanders are aware of it.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: akanibbles.6237

akanibbles.6237

There is an agreement?

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

JQ brothers, we need to do something about new bandwagons in BG.

SoR, your agreement with us is still on. I think most commanders are aware of it.

lol @ agreement

BeeGee
Beast mode

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shanna.4762

Shanna.4762

What’s even going on with JQ today?!!!?? O_o;

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

You know the guy who would type out:

Hey this is radio JQ coming to you live with a update. keep your heads up JQ and keep fighting. One more day to take victory.

But right now it’s silence.

That’s Mance. He’s been posting in this thread, but he hasn’t done a radio announcement in awhile.

I had to reclaim my DJ booth in BG Hills! Some of the gear had grown rusty in the peacetime of the past month.

Luckily with the aid of the citizens of the Quarry, I was able to get all of the equipment out before the blue tide washed over it again.

Broadcasts will begin again soon in support of the cause and the brave denizens of the Quarry as we rally forth to purge the invader filth from the motherland!!!

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snorcha.7586

Snorcha.7586

What’s even going on with JQ today?!!!?? O_o;

Jetpacks.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

akanibbles.6237

The king is dead, long live the king…

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

GG BG “if” you win. =)

We’ll try to keep making it not so easy on ya this week though. Competition prevents stale wvw and there has been some fantastic fights this week.

In before SoR has an amazing community post…

but we really do!
should yuo want to be our guest, i shall be your humble host. XDDD

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Awesome fights tonight in BG BL against GoF and co. I think we cleared the BG zerg around 7-8 times at NW tower before we finally wiped.

Overall good fights BG/JQ lets do it again sometime.

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

(edited by Avenge.1478)

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

akanibbles.6237

It’s not night yet, it’s only just gone lunchtime.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vena.8436

Vena.8436

Jetpacks.

Please farm out as many of them as you can, I need that price to drop to at least 60g. I can’t see myself shelling out 120g for a rare.

Vena/Var – Guardian/Thief
[Eon] – Blackgate

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

Last page breakdown:

BG: “I’m glad Waha is back, we enjoy good competition on BG!”
JQ: “If you win, gratz! A hard fought well earned victory!”
SOR: “HA HA BG! We wiped you 8 times!”

I haven’t posted in this thread for a month. See you next month.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Henrik.7560

Henrik.7560

Victory is ours finally Finally its blackgates first turn ever to be top server of tier 1
JQ put on a tough game, can’t be sure we are going to win but it looks like it.

Score update:
BG- 203,276 (390)
JQ- 189,950 (115)
SoR- 162,906 (190)

Arcane Bastion [AB]
Elementalist Mesmer Ranger
Sea of Sorrows

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Victory is ours finally Finally its blackgates first turn ever to be top server of tier 1

Score update:
BG- 203,276 (390)
JQ- 189,950 (115)
SoR- 162,906 (190)

You just transferred a week ago…

I wouldn’t exactly call it a long hard fought battle for RISE ^^ Not until you have a good dose of good ole JQ FOO

The other major BG guilds who stuck it up through JQ’s massive coverage have been kitten on and fought a long hard battle. Grats.

Inb4trolls

(edited by Doomdesire.9365)

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

Score update:
BG- 203,276 (390)
JQ- 189,950 (115)
SoR- 162,906 (190)

Early Congrats! If you wake up tomorrow morning with a lead it’s all but done. JQ’s only chance is a huge showing by FOO and company when they log later as they have made up 10k++ overnight points numerous times. However, based on waha’s recent comments, it sounds like most of the Chinese alliance disbanded due to burnout, etc.

I hope a recent 2nd place showing alongside the news shared by waha does not mean players/guilds are going to abandon JQ in mass. Will be interesting what happens next week.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

Score update:
BG- 203,276 (390)
JQ- 189,950 (115)
SoR- 162,906 (190)

No. BG won once before in a well orchestrated last push at the end of said week.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

I think we need about a 450PPT for the rest of the week over BG (not just a 450PPT but that much of a lead over BG) in order to close that gap. This won’t happen. Seen some points turnaround but this just won’t happen. Well done to BG

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

I think we need about a 450PPT for the rest of the week over BG (not just a 450PPT but that much of a lead over BG) in order to close that gap. This won’t happen. Seen some points turnaround but this just won’t happen. Well done to BG

It’s not over yet.

To over take BG JQ need 15k points over 17 hours, that is 882 points per hour, or +220 points per tick on top of BG. I’ve seen a lot of turn arounds happen, if JQ push hard it is still possible, even if BG play at their best.

I wouldn’t concede defeat until it’s at least +500 points per tick required if I were you.

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

MagiKarp.8201

On an un-WvW related note, I went and got my golem repaired today, Gorjan was a huge help.

Blackgate WvW Commander

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: lollasaurus.1457

lollasaurus.1457

Yeah our guys got hit with like 12 wells and I got 25 stacks of bleed in 3 secs in the start of that fight and I made a presumption lol

You’d be surprised what a few necros can do to a zerg now a days

Congratulations on the victory as well BG, strong push the last 24 hours. Reset will be interesting, I think people have realized how hard it is to play an offensive siege now, should be a good run of arrow cart shenanigans.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

It’s not over yet.

To over take BG JQ need 15k points over 17 hours, that is 882 points per hour, or +220 points per tick on top of BG. I’ve seen a lot of turn arounds happen, if JQ push hard it is still possible, even if BG play at their best.

I wouldn’t concede defeat until it’s at least +500 points per tick required if I were you.

When I’m trying to solo camps on both other Bl’s all day because I can’t even get the NPC started, I think the win is locked for you guys BG.

Let’s consolidate the list of things thus far posted. It’s been burn out, nerf’s, AC’s, jet packs, nice weather, guild transfers, college finals, and Iron Man 3 …. is there anything I missed?

For those of us on JQ that put in double time this week. We did amazingly well considering. For BG, you earned this one, GJ! For SoR, wait… were you here this week? lol

Next up, I’m taking the weekend off! It’s just not healthy playing at this volume.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dredrum.2563

Dredrum.2563

I’m pretty sure threre is a flame ram up in someones garrison so this bg win does not count gratz jq!

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

It’s not over yet.

Oh it’s over, JQ at 5am Central is ticking 120 which never happens at this time of day. Grats on your win, rest up for reset night, ;D

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: deviller.9135

deviller.9135

Score update:
BG- 203,276 (390)
JQ- 189,950 (115)
SoR- 162,906 (190)

Early Congrats! If you wake up tomorrow morning with a lead it’s all but done. JQ’s only chance is a huge showing by FOO and company when they log later as they have made up 10k++ overnight points numerous times. However, based on waha’s recent comments, it sounds like most of the Chinese alliance disbanded due to burnout, etc.

I hope a recent 2nd place showing alongside the news shared by waha does not mean players/guilds are going to abandon JQ in mass. Will be interesting what happens next week.

Chinese Alliance is not disbanded due to burnout, it is disbanded due to future localization of GW2 in chinese. This will (maybe) of course lock these chinese people from playing in international server (all chinese people will be locked down). They can only play in international server if they use VPN (which has a magically high ping). Maybe some of them still playing, but that it until this server comes to live. (Chinese China people =/= Chinese Taiwan people (I mean China and Taiwan is not same). Taiwanese can still play in international server (maybe…)).

(here the link http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/82547-guild-wars-2-chinese-closed-beta-announcement/)

This can be seen with LoL. Due to LoL license is bought by a company which based on SEA and Oceanic, all oceanic and SEA player cannot play in the international (US/EU) server with normal means. (you use some code, VPN to play it. Some of country is lucky enough due to their IP address not in blacklist register of RIOT (they can play normally).

TLDR:
Good fight BG, at least some of JQ now have slapped and wake up.

Some of JQ forget how to fight some old buddy like WM zerg blob (I mean WM zerg is not only WM (as they actually have less number 20 or so (maybe less) but they lead some of the zerg), to have fast response (I miss when JQ was beaten by SBI and SoS (and HoD) again and again, JQ have superb response at that time), to have a kitten tactic, etc.

(edited by deviller.9135)

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tobias Steele.2071

Tobias Steele.2071

Score update:
BG- 203,276 (390)
JQ- 189,950 (115)
SoR- 162,906 (190)

Chinese Alliance is not disbanded due to burnout, it is disbanded due to future localization of GW2 in chinese. This will (maybe) of course lock these chinese people from playing in international server (all chinese people will be locked down). They can only play in international server if they use VPN (which has a magically high ping). Maybe some of them still playing, but that it until this server comes to live. (Chinese China people =/= Chinese Taiwan people (I mean China and Taiwan is not same). Taiwanese can still play in international server (maybe…)).

(here the link http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/82547-guild-wars-2-chinese-closed-beta-announcement/)

This can be seen with LoL. Due to LoL license is bought by a company which based on SEA and Oceanic, all oceanic and SEA player cannot play in the international (US/EU) server with normal means. (you use some code, VPN to play it. Some of country is lucky enough due to their IP address not in blacklist register of RIOT (they can play normally).

TLDR:
Good fight BG, at least some of JQ now have slapped and wake up.

Some of JQ forget how to fight some old buddy like WM zerg blob (I mean WM zerg is not only WM (as they actually have less number 20 or so (maybe less) but they lead some of the zerg), to have fast response (I miss when JQ was beaten by SBI and SoS (and HoD) again and again, JQ have superb response at that time), to have a kitten tactic, etc.

Jade quarries worst nightmare…

Entropy, Class lead Necromancer.
Tarnished Coast.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With my darling Karps!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

MagiKarp.8201

Score Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With my darling Karps!

Look at those Asura’s, they’d be killing JQ’s if they weren’t too busy being delicious.

Blackgate WvW Commander

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: wish.1027

wish.1027

BGs asians wont get hit with this because theyre Korean, so ya. (At least WM is Korean)

Jade Quarry Warrior Strike Force [SF]
w/ an alt Thief and Guardian.
Math is your friend.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Tobias Steele.2071

BGs asians wont get hit with this because theyre Korean, so ya. (At least WM is Korean)

I wouldn’t be so sure actually. Granted they’re just rumours, but supposedly they will add some South Korean language servers as well to complete the new region.

Tarnished Coast.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aarean.5398

Aarean.5398

This weekend will tell us if jq is going down to hod implosion and bg has the new top spot. Theres really no excuse as to how the end of this week is going.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

Just saw the EU T1 and realised we all should stop bickering and enjoy what we have here; 3 amazing almost equally matched servers who always like to give it all.

Poor Deso and SFR, Viz is at 334K with another 6 hours to go and this has been going on for weeks except for the 2 weeks when Viz actually got 2nd. Also, lol at Anet’s system that even though SFR and Deso are getting owned they can’t drop tiers because T2 is so evenly matched there

BG LA Best LA !!!

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Tobias Steele.2071

This weekend will tell us if jq is going down to hod implosion and bg has the new top spot. Theres really no excuse as to how the end of this week is going.

With free transfers in the past, the days of hod/Et implosions are thankfully gone with them. I find it hard to imagine any current t1 server dropping past t5 under any circumstances.

Sbi, SOS, CD three servers completely gutted (recently) doing perfectly fine in t4. Hod and Et still struggling in t8 even after all this time…

Tarnished Coast.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

MagiKarp.8201

All your garrisons are belong to us.

Attachments:

Blackgate WvW Commander

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Coldviper.6794

Coldviper.6794

I don’t understand why a server would push so hard to win something that doesn’t earn anything but bragging rights, in which, really doesn’t mean anything because it’s all just a coverage battle.

Stop hiding behind your arrow carts guys. Try and win a fight for once. I know you’re used to PvDoor, but come on. Surely that gets boring? Or is that XP leveling your alts just amazing!?

[TW]Furion Zax – The Juggernaut Hammer Warrior