4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rogi.8720

Rogi.8720

All your garrisons are belong to us.

Good win this week BG. Maybe one day WvW will be more about the fights than the score and pvdoor. Maybe remove the score…

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

All I’m going to say is that I really, really, really hate this AC patch. It’s borderline game breaking I think at this point.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Synyster.5894

Synyster.5894

I really hope SoR can find some sea guilds

Attachments:

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

thanks for sharing SoR! you are bros.

Attachments:

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aarean.5398

Aarean.5398

Gj jq holding up that 160 with no night coverage lol

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

Look at all that BG chest thumping. It’s so cute.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

You are ticking at 500ppt, obviously we aren’t around. Less chest thumping, enjoy your win, but you took advantage of some internal re-organization along with a lot of overplaying on your part. I mean from the SS’s your oceanic crew is still on. That’s just silly, it’s coming close to a 18 hour day for some BG.

So because I called you out on a lack of effort that is chest thumping? Okay! I’d like you to go through my posting history and find all the chest thumping that I do. I’m the person that will say good game every week no matter what place we end up in so maybe you should direct your jab elsewhere, because I am the last person on this server who shows up to chest thump.

Well, you can make whatever excuses you want about us being tryhards, all I am saying is if you are letting us win, then DON’T. Nut up and get out there on the field and show us why you are “#1”. Forgive me for talking a —little-- trash in order to MAYBE motivate you all to actually show up and fight. I want a good match, not some BS where you just make excuses when you get outplayed.

I think if you want a good match you need to try less or let some of the guilds go… same thing that was said about JQ a while back. The reality is the tides have turned and BG has the best coverage at the moment and not that everyone else is slacking… JQ lost alot of asian and some N/A players for well known reasons and will probably take some time to reorganize. I just do not know how to say this without offending anyone but BG has a tendency to go extremely quiet when losing and be very loud when winning which might strike as the practice of boasting. JQ for example doesn’t strike me like that and hopefully BG will prove to be a gracious winner as well. The coverage it’s winning the game and nothing else.
Finally, I want to congratulate everyone, good job and good fights out there. BG congratulations for the first place it is well deserved and long overdue, you guys fought hard and hold it together, it is your time to shine!
JQ even though you come in second this week you have been a gracious winner and a rock solid T1 server for the longest time. All my respects! I am sure you will get everything back in order and make a comeback stronger than ever.
Needless to say while might be a bit biased there SoR just makes me proud all around the clock. SoR Asian Prime and all players N/A off time you guys are the best that I have ever seen, always show up and successfully fight against greater numbers for that the whole server owes you a big debt of gratitude. SoR N/A, there isn’t much I can say, you have earned your opponents praises and delivered it all.
Three words for you guys…
Simply The Best!

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Abra.3056

Abra.3056

No problem Magi.. you guys hooked us up with so many lootbags we figured we’d return the favor.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

gz BG on your win well deserved on your guys push.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Uric.3280

Uric.3280

BG can PvDoor.
Nice job guys, don’t facesmash them too hard. You’ll leave marks.
:)

Sarhill – Warrior | Sarhil – Thief | Sarduck – Necromancer
Oceanix Commander ~ Sanctum of Rall

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

Are you native English? Placing ‘are’ in the middle of that sentence is quite bizarre; I don’t think I’ve ever seen that non-native writing before. Are you from Antarctica or something?

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Are you native English? Placing ‘are’ in the middle of that sentence is quite bizarre; I don’t think I’ve ever seen that non-native writing before. Are you from Antarctica or something?

It’s a videogame meme.

BeeGee
Beast mode

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

Sad to see SoR on 0 ppt :/

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

MagiKarp.8201

No problem Magi.. you guys hooked us up with so many lootbags we figured we’d return the favor.

Wild Abra appeared…

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCq_6AKl33z4jMN2RCvcK8Cqm9KA4iN1XHtylSG52TG2EB5w_4

:D <3

Blackgate WvW Commander

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

pot.6805

The tactical decisions made by SoRs night crew last night made no sense.

BeeGee
Beast mode

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dredrum.2563

Dredrum.2563

It’s a videogame meme.

Very old video game reference where the text was directly translated and so it read all your base are belong to us.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

MagiKarp.8201

It’s a videogame meme.

Very old video game reference where the text was directly translated and so it read all your base are belong to us.

Blackgate WvW Commander

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Gj jq holding up that 160 with no night coverage lol

Not bad for five guys, a roll of duct tape and two sticks of chewing gum, eh?

I’m hoping that a lot of JQ are resting up a little with the new dungeon and all. We’ll see what the next few weeks brings. One thing I’m sure of… we may lose a match or two, but we won’t implode.

#TeamJadeQuarry

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Chopps.5047

It’s a videogame meme.

I knew I should have played games between gw2 and halo 2.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Coldviper.6794

Coldviper.6794

The tactical decisions made by SoRs night crew last night made no sense.

Luckily some servers look for fun, rather than mass recruiting to obtain top PPT.

[TW]Furion Zax – The Juggernaut Hammer Warrior

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

VOLKON.1290

Here you go, this should help explain things.

Holy carp… “for great justice”! How’d I not connect that before?!

#TeamJadeQuarry

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: fragnstein.3486

fragnstein.3486

Waha has left and hurt JQ. Now you realize first hand what it was like when SmokeeGee left. Just gotta bounce back and keep pushing

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sardonia.8196

Sardonia.8196

What I do not understand is why these transferred guilds did not go over to SoR. It would have made for a much better and close matchup. BG already had decent coverage and SoR was lacking. WM and others stated they transferred because the fights got boring, well I do not really see much of a difference now. Same thing just different tier. I think if they would have gone to SoR, it would of been better for everyone involved.

You do not get anything for winning anyways and the only thing left it to have good clean even fights. Perhaps it is just me, but to each their own I guess. Congrats BG on the win this week

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magical Sky Daddy.7540

Magical Sky Daddy.7540

wasn’t HIRE talkign kitten on BG’s MERC like 2 days ago lol

Jade Quarry -since day 1

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Chopps.5047

Yep, GG BG. I’ll see all you jokers tonight at reset.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

VOLKON.1290

Waha has left and hurt JQ. Now you realize first hand what it was like when SmokeeGee left. Just gotta bounce back and keep pushing

Waha is back, he posted yesterday and some folks have talked with him. Ease up, people are allowed to take breaks, and the gods know he’s more than earned his share.

#TeamJadeQuarry

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Dredrum.2563

Wm kind of made a post bout why they moved, sor wasn’t very kind to them to say the least

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

wasn’t HIRE talkign kitten on BG’s MERC like 2 days ago lol

Chest thumping about wiping someone over and over and chest thumping because you PvD are a little different.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Coldviper.6794

It’s the same thing with all MMO’s these days. There’s a giant amount of people that want to be handed things. So many just flock to the easiest way to achieve the win, or cry until they get it.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

pot.6805

What I do not understand is why these transferred guilds did not go over to SoR. It would have made for a much better and close matchup. BG already had decent coverage and SoR was lacking. WM and others stated they transferred because the fights got boring, well I do not really see much of a difference now. Same thing just different tier. I think if they would have gone to SoR, it would of been better for everyone involved.

You do not get anything for winning anyways and the only thing left it to have good clean even fights. Perhaps it is just me, but to each their own I guess. Congrats BG on the win this week

Are you forgetting that SoR beat BG? And according to SoR players no overtime was put in, no server pushes were put in and none of the NA guilds were trying to carry your night time coverage. Since SoR fully admits WvW is all about coverage, you had better coverage then BG hence why you came in 2nd for a few weeks. You had better coverage then BG when KN guilds decided to move here.

BeeGee
Beast mode

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: OnyxGryphon.6037

OnyxGryphon.6037

really? 6+ million know better … of course, this probably occurred long before you were a gleam in your daddy’s eye …

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: fragnstein.3486

fragnstein.3486

SoR needs to quit being greedy and offer guilds assistance moving over and getting set up. When a guilds wants to move, and everyone cant afford it, chances are those that cant afford it will leave the guild. Any sensible guild leader will want to get everyone over asap

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

SoR needs to quit being greedy and offer guilds assistance moving over and getting set up. When a guilds wants to move, and everyone cant afford it, chances are those that cant afford it will leave the guild. Any sensible guild leader will want to get everyone over asap

If you don’t want to invest in the SoR community to be apart of it, then SoR isn’t the place for you. We want people that want to be here, not people that came here because “they paid our way off of our dead server”. Those are the first to bail when things get tough the next time around. Case in point, Agg and FoE.

Besides, we need that cash to buy all those ACs now.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Chopps.5047

@onyx

I never had sega mega drive but I did have commodore 64. I’m probably older than you.

Wikipedia: The text comes from the opening cutscene of the 1991 European Sega Mega Drive version of the video game Zero Wing1 by Toaplan, which was poorly translated from the original Japanese version

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Coldviper.6794

SoR isn’t greedy. We simply share the same mentality and don’t want guilds that just want to be bought over. Brings a bad vibe buying guilds. And now BG is just, for right now anyway, the next stacked server. I mean really, all you’re going to get now is a lot of PvDoor… Enjoy!

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

pot.6805

Why does SoR even care? Ya’ll fully admit you only care about da fightzzz.

BeeGee
Beast mode

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

What about TSym going over to SoR ?? SoR were more than glad to get an NA guild back then.

Bottomline, people go where they want and where they feel they will have a fun time. KN and TC have always had fun times with BG and probably could have been the factor as well. You could still go back a few threads and see random KN/TC guys popping up to cheer for BG.

BG LA Best LA !!!

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: yriafelc.6124

yriafelc.6124

Can’t blame SOR for not showing up this late into the week. What are they going to do, make up 60k in one night? Probably going to rest for the reset.

Anyway, if moz is correct, I think we might have a chance to be green next week. Blue keep is lame.

[Urge]

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: SilencingMachine.5049

SilencingMachine.5049

hahahahaha We were all joking in chat, “who would be the first (cool guy) to post up this ss in the forum?”…..you win! hahahahahahahahaha

-Naturale
Huntsmen(HM) elem
Jade Quarry

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

VOLKON.1290

@onyx

I never had sega mega drive but I did have commodore 64. I’m probably older than you.

Wikipedia: The text comes from the opening cutscene of the 1991 European Sega Mega Drive version of the video game Zero Wing1 by Toaplan, which was poorly translated from the original Japanese version

I adore my 64, my Commodore 64.

Nothing like playing the original Ultima off 5 1/4" floppies.

#TeamJadeQuarry

(edited by VOLKON.1290)

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Dredrum.2563

When we win it doesn’t count, when we lose we suck and need to get out of the tier, now we win and it is we are stacked and enjoy pvdoor. Everyone here knows it’s the game design and biggest server wins, don’t act like you didn’t see this coming cause both jq and sor have tried to be the most stacked, now u getting beat at your own game.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

When we win it doesn’t count, when we lose we suck and need to get out of the tier, now we win and it is we are stacked and enjoy pvdoor. Everyone here knows it’s the game design and biggest server wins, don’t act like you didn’t see this coming cause both jq and sor have tried to be the most stacked, now u getting beat at your own game.

Says BG who has absorbed 4 or is it 5 servers now? It’s happened so many times I’ve lost track on the number. Yet, it was our game we got beat at…sure.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: SilencingMachine.5049

SilencingMachine.5049

If you think one person makes the server/game, you are very….uhm….in light of any further moderator slaps on the hand, I will just say…you are wrong. Zerg herding really takes no special skill other than talking loudest in TS or willing to type the most in chat.

…and BG proves right now (as JQ has every week prior), that having overwhelming numbers on at all hours is really what “wins” this game at the moment. The system itself is borked and badly designed…but then no game company has yet addressed this significantly.

-Naturale
Huntsmen(HM) elem
Jade Quarry

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

Qouted for the kitten truth.

BG LA Best LA !!!

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

VOLKON.1290

It’s great for BG to take pride in a T1 win, it really is, it was well earned. But before you get your heads too big shouldn’t you demonstrate this to be a trend as opposed to an anomaly?

#TeamJadeQuarry

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

While WvW is slow right now, someone needs to attempt to take a gate down only with ACs.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Abra.3056

Abra.3056

Wild Abra appeared…

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCq_6AKl33z4jMN2RCvcK8Cqm9KA4iN1XHtylSG52TG2EB5w_4

:D <3

I know right.. is that why you guys port to spawn now instead of open field fights? Would explain a lot.

http://rlv.zcache.com/keep_calm_run_away_postcard-r5bcabf1e706d4874ac5a6687322a33ed_vgbaq_8byvr_512.jpg

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cutekhaos.5489

Cutekhaos.5489

Best part of that statement is how many people have no idea what a floppy disk is…

Ishtar Cute Khaos – Warrior : Trollmancer Khaos – Necro
Beastgate: GoF – Trolling you makes me happy.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

Wm kind of made a post bout why they moved, sor wasn’t very kind to them to say the least

I don’t think WM ever considered SoR for their transfer while SoR wanted them, why would anyone not be kind to them?
Where did u get this info? Can you please link the post where WM states that SoR wasn’t kind to them?

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

pot.6805

I remember when floppies held so much data.

BeeGee
Beast mode