4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dredrum.2563

Dredrum.2563

When we win it doesn’t count, when we lose we suck and need to get out of the tier, now we win and it is we are stacked and enjoy pvdoor. Everyone here knows it’s the game design and biggest server wins, don’t act like you didn’t see this coming cause both jq and sor have tried to be the most stacked, now u getting beat at your own game.

It’s great for BG to take pride in a T1 win, it really is, it was well earned. But before you get your heads too big shouldn’t you demonstrate this to be a trend as opposed to an anomaly?

No because this has been one of the most unsportsman? gentleman? like matches I’ve seen as of yet in guild wars. Staying classy went out the window a while ago for me.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: acehale.6592

acehale.6592

So much Kitten in here from the great and all mighty Sor community lol!

Blackgate

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tobias Steele.2071

Tobias Steele.2071

Wm kind of made a post bout why they moved, sor wasn’t very kind to them to say the least

I don’t think WM ever considered SoR for their transfer while SoR wanted them, why would anyone not be kind to them?
Where did u get this info? Can you please link the post where WM states that SoR wasn’t kind to them?

War machine stated, that previous wm players moved to sor, and continued to trash talk Jung and the guild via pm. Search the forums, it’s in the op post from Jung in the thread “from war machine”

Entropy, Class lead Necromancer.
Tarnished Coast.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Sad to see SoR on 0 ppt :/

Why? It is reset night and the match is over. The only way you tick at 0ppt is if nobody is playing.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nihevil.8024

Nihevil.8024

I’m not sure what’s going on here in the field, anyone care to explain? O.o

Attachments:

Elitism in Guild Wars 2. http://i.imgur.com/ZGnzBCI.gif

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

With the two minute despawn timer (if no supply added) I’d say someone thinks they’re trolling but they’re really throwing away money.

#TeamJadeQuarry

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thresher.3049

Thresher.3049

Last score update and then bed for me

Attachments:

Pinot Noir (Necromancer) Pinot Blanc (Warrior)
KnT Blackgate

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thresher.3049

Thresher.3049

Our motto:
“MOAR CARTS!”

Pinot Noir (Necromancer) Pinot Blanc (Warrior)
KnT Blackgate

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Boredom with AC Wars?

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

With the new despawn timer, such things can only be done if coordinated. A couple of spies/saboteurs can’t do all that. It seems as if JQ went out of their way to plant those things so BG can be blamed again.

No…this was the work of Mongolians.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

I dunno if we paid for the new transfers or not but either way I think we’re very fortunate to have them on our side.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

VOLKON.1290

With the new despawn timer, such things can only be done if coordinated. A couple of spies/saboteurs can’t do all that. It seems as if a lot of people went out of their way to plant those things so BG can be blamed again.

Poor effort to flamebait – 0/10

Blamed for what, throwing away silver? I don’t think anyone is tossing blame as much as questioning the alleged intelligence of the perpetrator.

#TeamJadeQuarry

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sardonia.8196

Sardonia.8196

I did not mean to start anything with my comments. A guild has a right to go where ever they want. However, I would think that it makes more sense to even out servers instead of fully stacking another server just.

As for JQ this week, it seems after the patch on Tuesday, there has not been very many going into WvW. I had off yesterday because of the weather and it when jumping through the maps, we were lucky at times to have 20 people on the map. Same thing last night where we had more on JQ BL but the others we rarely had anything it seemed. A lot of people probably doing the new patch PVE content, who knows, we will see what happens this next week.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

With the new despawn timer, such things can only be done if coordinated. A couple of spies/saboteurs can’t do all that. It seems as if a lot of people went out of their way to plant those things so BG can be blamed again.

Poor effort to flamebait – 0/10

Blamed for what, throwing away silver? I don’t think anyone is tossing blame as much as questioning the alleged intelligence of the perpetrator.

Never doubt the logical superiority of Forum warriors. Some would actually start a kitten over the same thing again.

BG LA Best LA !!!

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

VOLKON.1290

I did not mean to start anything with my comments. A guild has a right to go where ever they want. However, I would think that it makes more sense to even out servers instead of fully stacking another server just.

As for JQ this week, it seems after the patch on Tuesday, there has not been very many going into WvW. I had off yesterday because of the weather and it when jumping through the maps, we were lucky at times to have 20 people on the map. Same thing last night where we had more on JQ BL but the others we rarely had anything it seemed. A lot of people probably doing the new patch PVE content, who knows, we will see what happens this next week.

I noticed that we’d often have two BLs with the outmanned buff, very odd during NA prime. This happened before though, when the SAB released and everyone was in there getting baubles and skins. BGs boost in numbers combined with a sudden drop in participation definitely had a cumulative effect, it’ll be more telling over the next couple weeks where things really stand.

#TeamJadeQuarry

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

We’re sandwiched between 2 stacked servers with better overall coverage. :/ Well, looking on the bright side, at least we’ll have more fun and challenge fighting larger zergs in the SEA, Oceanic and EU timezones. congratulations to BG.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

Waha has left and hurt JQ. Now you realize first hand what it was like when SmokeeGee left. Just gotta bounce back and keep pushing

…and BG proves right now (as JQ has every week prior), that having overwhelming numbers on at all hours is really what “wins” this game at the moment. The system itself is borked and badly designed…but then no game company has yet addressed this significantly.

BG did some major recruiting in the past several weeks, good for them.

Anyways, we’ll see how TESO deals with it. Having one mega super server is going to help due to one huge playerbase to choose from when they zone in for world battles.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Akio.1749

Akio.1749

I dunno if we paid for the new transfers or not but either way I think we’re very fortunate to have them on our side.

You guys have been collecting funds to help us get members over (they been farming too) but we won’t be profiting from the transfer if that’s what’s meant.

SoR
[RISE] Balls Deep Crew
[TW] Member

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkjoy.3092

Darkjoy.3092

SILENCE MINIONS! Bow to your new overlords . Your FOO has failed you. The 2v1 alliance pact is crumbled and in ruins like so many of your keeps . As we speak , our dark pacific forces are ravaging your women and country side . Where is your China now? Where is your mighty NA RALL? Sacrifice your miserable ppt at the foot of the mighty Beastgate and we may choose to be merciful .

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

DKNS.2135

Waha has left and hurt JQ. Now you realize first hand what it was like when SmokeeGee left. Just gotta bounce back and keep pushing

…and BG proves right now (as JQ has every week prior), that having overwhelming numbers on at all hours is really what “wins” this game at the moment. The system itself is borked and badly designed…but then no game company has yet addressed this significantly.

Anyways, we’ll see how TESO deals with it. Having one mega super server is going to help due to one huge playerbase to choose from when they zone in for world battles.

How is anyone supposed to deal with this ?? War have always been won by numbers or technology. Since the latter is the same, we are stuck with numbers.

BG LA Best LA !!!

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

KEEP UP THOSE HAPPY SPIRITS EVERYONE!

And enjoy your wvw reset… I’m always at work for it cries

<3

The LOVE asura <3

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

How is anyone supposed to deal with this ?? War have always been won by numbers or technology. Since the latter is the same, we are stuck with numbers.

BG has a history of redirecting guilds to servers that need them, even if those servers are our fierce rivals. I am sure we will uphold this tradition should competition prove to be lopsided, but really, it’s only been one week. It’s far too early to determine if the population among the three servers has normalized.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

With the new despawn timer, such things can only be done if coordinated. A couple of spies/saboteurs can’t do all that. It seems as if JQ went out of their way to plant those things so BG can be blamed again.

No…this was the work of Mongolians.

For great Degothia!

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

Player numbers change all the time as gamers come and go. It’s not like the servers are gonna shutdown next week so what’s the rush? Besides, regardless of 1st, 2nd or 3rd place finishes what sets Tier 1 apart from others is the fact we have fun action 24/7…. and that in itself is a good thing.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

We received Meow, WM, RiSE, KOR and KO

We now have similar if not equal coverage in SEA timezone, the reason we won this week was because we held onto our objectives… I know hard thing to believe that you can cap something in OC/SEA hold it through EU and then give it to NA at T3…

This is why we won, we held 300+ ppt for 3 days straight after that massive 450 ppt NA / Oceanic / SEA by JQ on Monday night (NA) Tuesday for every1 else.

JQ flipped all the maps but didnt hold onto them into NA, I went to sleep that night 260vs260 ppt woke up to 350 ppt, our EU had done a great job in holding and upgrading keeps/tower.

Reason BG has been so successful and survived is our coordination between guilds who are used to working together and the new turnover, we used to have a big gap between NA and Oceanic where JQ would capitalise and take all our stuff, now with MERC starting on the dot Oceanic timezone, eliminate your inefficiencies and win.

I for one am sick of the toxicity coming out of our opponents whenever we win / do well, maybe reflect on this as a server and think about it, maybe this was the reason WM, Meow, RiSE, KO, KOR chose BG over SoR and JQ.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

We now have similar if not equal coverage in SEA timezone, the reason we won this week was because we held onto our objectives… I know hard thing to believe that you can cap something in OC/SEA hold it through EU and then give it to NA at T3…

This is why we won, we held 300+ ppt for 3 days straight after that massive 450 ppt NA / Oceanic / SEA by JQ on Monday night (NA) Tuesday for every1 else.

JQ flipped all the maps but didnt hold onto them into NA, I went to sleep that night 260vs260 ppt woke up to 350 ppt, our EU had done a great job in holding and upgrading keeps/tower.

Reason BG has been so successful and survived is our coordination between guilds who are used to working together and the new turnover, we used to have a big gap between NA and Oceanic where JQ would capitalise and take all our stuff, now with MERC starting on the dot Oceanic timezone, eliminate your inefficiencies and win.

I for one am sick of the toxicity coming out of our opponents whenever we win / do well, maybe reflect on this as a server and think about it, maybe this was the reason WM, Meow, RiSE, KO, KOR chose BG over SoR and JQ.

^

We really should encourage our servers. Everyone needs a morale boost! Its disheartening seeing so much bad manners on here.

That’s all you get from me….. and some looooooooove! <3

The LOVE asura <3

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

You do realize WM would never transfer to be on the same server as FOO they want to fight. That’s the deal with that it pretty much eliminated us from transfers which is fine but please don’t state reasons that are false.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Just sayinv we should all be like this….

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

BG, please let the rest of tier 1 know when you are off your pedestal and you are done preaching to us all with your “holier than though” attitude. When you win you come here preaching to us all. When you are losing you are screaming 2v1 and every other excuse that has been used by a losing server (yes this includes JQ and SoR).

Play the game and quit the preaching.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

WM never would consider JQ as if they did they’d have noone to fight yes, the jab at the end was more aimed at SoR than JQ. Although the toxicity comment applied to both, such as the implication that BG has more players than JQ or that we play over time every week or that its all the latest pve event and that’s why you lost. We played overtime and burnt ourselves out last time we beat JQ back when we were a much weaker and smaller server now that we received these transfers we are on par with and I do believe this is why JQ is struggling at the moment, it was a sudden shock for JQ which worked in our advantage, we will see how we fair next week when the Beehive Awakens.

Edit: in Reply to Stei

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

(edited by MagiKarp.8201)

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

But I like to eat

Attachments:

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

(edited by Chopps.5047)

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

But I like

You like to be popcorn? !

Dont do it man! NEVER SURRRRRRRENDER!

The LOVE asura <3

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sardonia.8196

Sardonia.8196

WM never would consider JQ as if they did they’d have noone to fight yes, the jab at the end was more aimed at SoR than JQ. Although the toxicity comment applied to both, such as the implication that BG has more players than JQ or that we play over time every week or that its all the latest pve event and that’s why you lost. We played overtime and burnt ourselves out last time we beat JQ back when we were a much weaker and smaller server now that we received these transfers we are on par with and I do believe this is why JQ is struggling at the moment, it was a sudden shock for JQ which worked in our advantage, we will see how we fair next week when the Beehive Awakens.

I do not believe it was a shock to JQ. Many of the players are doing the new PVE stuff that came out in the patch. That can be seen drastically with WvW particpation. As you stated we were ticking at 300+ Monday and Tuesday, but after the patch it went down drastically and the maps have pretty much been somewhat empty for JQ. This has happend in other content patches as well for JQ. We shall see what happens in the weeks to come.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kai.9182

Kai.9182

Everyone who posts on this topic is an aweful player who should be zerging bags for their 2v1 skill lag zerg comp

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Everyone who posts on this topic is an aweful player who should be zerging bags for their 2v1 skill lag zerg comp

Go home you’re drunk!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Diehard.1432

Diehard.1432

BG, please let the rest of tier 1 know when you are off your pedestal and you are done preaching to us all with your “holier than though” attitude. When you win you come here preaching to us all. When you are losing you are screaming 2v1 and every other excuse that has been used by a losing server (yes this includes JQ and SoR).

^ agree with this, act like the almighty preacher while winning and cry for 2v1 while losing.

Magikarp, BG and JQ are not much different, please keep your bullkitten up your kitten lol.

Anyway, congrats to BG for this win. The coming weeks should be more interesting

Garuda X, lvl 80 human Siamoth Ranger JQ SEA
[VaL]

(edited by Diehard.1432)

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

The same thing happening in this one.

Attachments:

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

Coverage, numbers, tactics, strategy and morale are all factors in deciding the score.

Every server gets a hand dealt to them in terms of numbers, it’s then up to you in what to do with it.

Do you run into a door with 8 arrow carts head on and try bash your heads in the gate so that you all become corpses?

Or do you try and kill the carts first and then take down the gate?

If you see the enemy in open field combat, do you fight them or do you run away and scatter?

Do you defend or do you attack?

Do you appoint scouts or do you assume “someone else will do it”?

Do you keep fighting or do you give up because you are losing? What about your allies/pugs, do they stick around when it gets tough?

Or do you just PvDoor from all sides with your superior coverage?

All these factors have a major impact on the score.

You can’t control your coverage, but everything else is up to the players that you do have and they will have a major say in how the borderlands play out.

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

(edited by Cirus.5748)

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

Well done to everyone on Blackgate for achieving it’s 2nd tier 1 win! :D

A big thankyou to all the guilds that work together with us, across all timezones that have helped make this happen.

I’d also like to give a warm welcome to Blackgates newest transfers :),

Thank you and well done everyone!

Good luck to Jade Quarry next week, I expect you guys to come out twice as hard on the reset, and to Sanctum of Rall , good fights as always! You guys help keep the combat interesting :)

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shawker.9587

Shawker.9587

When we win it doesn’t count, when we lose we suck and need to get out of the tier, now we win and it is we are stacked and enjoy pvdoor. Everyone here knows it’s the game design and biggest server wins, don’t act like you didn’t see this coming cause both jq and sor have tried to be the most stacked, now u getting beat at your own game.

This.

Server: Blackgate
Profession: Dolyak Ass Kicker

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

+1
Way to cherrypick your history slick. Next it’ll be the long desperate struggle in t2.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Grats to BG on the win, I have not been reading forums or paying attention to anything outside of my guild lately. We’re too busy fighting ourselves in sPvP, which is AWESOME!!! We may be back in WvW like normal…uhm…maybe

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magical Sky Daddy.7540

Magical Sky Daddy.7540

Grats to BG on the win, I have not been reading forums or paying attention to anything outside of my guild lately. We’re too busy fighting ourselves in sPvP, which is AWESOME!!! We may be back in WvW like normal…uhm…maybe

I know what you mean by that… After winning 13 weeks in a row I think we’ve accomplished what we came for. Just like when TA won 30 weeks in a row lol. Whatever happens in the coming weeks JQ, just keep playing the game to have fun.

Jade Quarry -since day 1

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Jedbacca.6297

Don’t get me wrong, I am not bored with WvW, I love WvW and the competition that is out there. There are just other aspects of the game I still have not fully ventured in to, that’s what I came to JQ for, the opportunity to not have to fully be relied on for absolutely everything and enjoy things with my team. For some odd reason, I just didn’t feel that at my previous home? In any case, looks like unless things are changed with siege, different tactics shall be explored once more aye ladies n gents

Oh and as a side note, I never judge my competition based upon the win of a WvW match that can be decided when I am not active. I judge my wins/losses on the timeframe in which I am active and if I accomplish whatever my goal is during that timeframe only. Which is why I never do those long kitten hours like I used to on SBI

(edited by Jedbacca.6297)

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Talondir.4965

Talondir.4965

I do think that the matches were getting kind of stale so maybe the change to the ACs will force different strategies to be used and freshen up the battles. It does seem like before if you had a constant presence running a Zerg and flipping everything it worked, but now it seems that you need to have enough people on to not only flip things but also to defend. Sounds like ANET wanted to break up the Zergs some.

I just want to be green without having to transfer servers so I can finish my last couple of POIs for 100% map completion. I honestly thought we would have to drop down a tier in order for this to happen but maybe BG can overtake JQ with the improved 24/7 presence.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

I know what you mean by that… After winning 13 weeks in a row I think we’ve accomplished what we came for. Just like when TA won 30 weeks in a row lol. Whatever happens in the coming weeks JQ, just keep playing the game to have fun.

cough signature lol cough

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Jedbacca.6297

Leto, you know his counter to you is saying that we are still rank 1 overall, come now. Pretty good bait though, I wanna see the response.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

I see the Tier of Tears hasn’t changed.

Congratulations, Blackgate

[AoN] All or Nothing

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

DKNS.2135

Leto, you know his counter to you is saying that we are still rank 1 overall, come now. Pretty good bait though, I wanna see the response.

BG is at +630 and only 6 rating points behind JQ, yea #1 Overall aint gonna work too in a matter of hours.

BG LA Best LA !!!

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magical Sky Daddy.7540

Magical Sky Daddy.7540

cough signature lol cough

No worries Jed I won’t fall for the bait :P We’re still the best server overall when it comes to medals.

Jade Quarry -since day 1