4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Kissy.8215

Kissy.8215

I think it’s time for our mid-week push!! Let’s go GoM!!

Prepare for your descent into Madness….

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

I’m still not sure why GoM was so upset to move down to T8. This matchup this week has been pretty darn good! I think it will come down to the wire on Friday. Seems GoM is a pretty good fit right now with ET and FC.

FC needs to step it up a little! We lost too much on Sunday and are now still trying to get the points back. We can do it!

I think most of GoM is ok with the move. We were bitter, because anet ruined the really competitive tier we were in, and pushed us down 3+ ranks. But it turns out that we have a new really competitive tier, so personally I’m happy.

Even better, we don’t have all the NSP forum trolls anymore. It looks like SF forum trolls + NSP forum trolls = multiple closed threads.

(If ET insists on breaking out of T7, please make sure you send HoD down. I’m enjoying the relatively troll free thread.)

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: AdamKnight.1542

AdamKnight.1542

To the GOM defenders that tried to stop us [SOL] members from capping Cliff. Good fight! I was yelling into guild chat “Go Go Go” waiting for a group of GOM/FC guys to get the drop on us. If you had that AC up earlier, we would have probably gotten flattened! Cool that you guys stood your ground when we had you guys trapped (in the recently captured tower)!

And to the invaders that danced on my body in EB after we took over the GOM keep and started chasing down the runners. Really? You feel the need to dance on a body that took a number of you guys to kill?

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: atomicjellybean.5389

atomicjellybean.5389

Hey guys, we’re on our third t7 thread!!!! The second one got closed again :/ go tier 8!!

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Commander Atomicjellybean
Henge of Denravi

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Shu.6981

Shu.6981

GoM, I miss you T_T

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

sorry guys we own the GoM now, have fun with our friend SF!

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Good work old frenemies! Is ET going to be green this next reset?

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Catching up on the past few pages of the thread…

Yes, exactly this.

Gate of Madness

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Entaurrus Silver.3820

Entaurrus Silver.3820

Haha, as much as I love finally having a chance to win in WvW for once, I’ve always associated the ET’s blueish hue with the PvP underdog. I wouldn’t mind staying with blue.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

GoM, I miss you T_T

i miss you too mugi.. i guess i was wrong about us being in the same teir for awhile and giving you practice. im sure sf has some good dd eles if you can get alone with one. either that or ask Tei from GT to duel you im sure he will.

i miss my GT friends too. i miss all my nsp and hod friends.

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Darek.1836

Haha, as much as I love finally having a chance to win in WvW for once, I’ve always associated the ET’s blueish hue with the PvP underdog. I wouldn’t mind staying with blue.

Well you guys aren’t the underdogs anymore with your new awesome sauce guilds

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Daemonne.5018

Daemonne.5018

Someone gimme a Score screenie. I’m stuck at work!

Thanks.

If you play solitaire with only one suit, your game is going to end faster and feel lacking.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

Get online GoM, there enough work that needs to be doing.

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

Dear punks of the guild GOML. Especially you Mr. Legendary. I will be hunting you down and showing you no respect on the battlefield. There will be much /dance and /laugh. I will try my hardest to showcase equal skills at kittengery as you and your merry men have displayed.

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

Oh gawd, I hope we’re green soon. 1 more vista and 1 more POI for 100% map completion. I can never seem to be on when we have GoM’s keep in EB.

GoM, could you guys just leave the back door unlocked for me? I’ll just run in and run right out. I’ll lock the door behind me and I’ll even leave a thank you note with cookies! haha

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Oh gawd, I hope we’re green soon. 1 more vista and 1 more POI for 100% map completion. I can never seem to be on when we have GoM’s keep in EB.

GoM, could you guys just leave the back door unlocked for me? I’ll just run in and run right out. I’ll lock the door behind me and I’ll even leave a thank you note with cookies! haha

Ya, you guys are doing a great job!! And it looks like the Fergs are closing in on blue now too!! Keep it up!

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Darkothe.1253

Darkothe.1253

Thank you all for keeping this thread civil and on track. I appreciate the reception we’ve gotten from our new tier mates (even if the new kid is getting so much undivided attention from our new friends) and the good humor we’ve all managed to share amongst ourselves.

I’m looking forward to a more evenly distributed split of actions in the coming weeks as it becomes more fun to fight three way battles instead of beating up on the new kid. Don’t get me wrong, the attention has done wonders for our wounded egos, but we feel bad that we’re the center of everyone’s attention.

On a side note: Not really sure what could have done to have sparked the animosity of some of the SF players who are dipping in here to take digs at a server they’re not competing with…but that’s ok. We wish you well on your climb up the ratings ladder and may the odds be ever in your favor.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Dear punks of the guild GOML. Especially you Mr. Legendary. I will be hunting you down and showing you no respect on the battlefield. There will be much /dance and /laugh. I will try my hardest to showcase equal skills at kittengery as you and your merry men have displayed.

This made me laugh.

/surprise

Mag Server Leader

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

PUSH FC, lets gooooooo!

Mag Server Leader

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Darkothe.1253

PUSH FC, lets gooooooo!

Oh hai! Welcome to tier 8! We’re all looking forward to…

Wait a second.

Tier 7 player in Tier 8 thread. If you’re looking to cause trouble, you should head back to your T7 thread – apparently there’s plenty of that going on there.

Thanks for visiting.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

PUSH FC, lets gooooooo!

Wait a second.

Tier 7 player in Tier 8 thread. If you’re looking to cause trouble, you should head back to your T7 thread – apparently there’s plenty of that going on there.

Thanks for visiting.

Oh hai! There are just as many T8s posting in the T7 thread, so would you do me a favor and not quote my posts like you are my lord and savior Irony?

Good day to you obvious GoM with no sig person!

Mag Server Leader

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

PUSH FC, lets gooooooo!

Wait a second.

Thanks for visiting.

Oh hai! There are just as many T8s posting in the T7 thread, so would you do me a favor and not quote my posts like you are my lord and savior Irony?

Stay for some GoM destruction

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: pulsecodesgnl.3470

pulsecodesgnl.3470

For those on GoM that dislike SF posting here, sorry in advance. But we are excited and happy to watch FC and ET do well, especially considering the frustration they went through as long as they have. If our encouragement is really bothering you, you’re welcome to report us, but AFAIK we aren’t breaking any rules.

And if it really is a problem, you might want to hold the same standards and have prevent your own server from posting in the t7 threads. As I’m sure you can see, that’s not really going to happen. Hope you are having fun with the t8 match though, it looks pretty even.

Voxtr | Svell | Kvikr | Svass | Sundr | Naud | Kvedja | Traust
Sorrow’s Furnace – Commander/Officer
Kabal of the Righteous [Seed]

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

PUSH FC, lets gooooooo!

Wait a second.

Thanks for visiting.

Stay for some GoM destruction

I will always keep tabs on middle and little brother! (not sure who came up with those names but they sure are catchy!) We are rooting for you guys and gals!

Mag Server Leader

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Darek.1836

We don’t care if you’re here as long as everyone keeps the mass flaming in the t7 thread.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

That’s part of what makes me miss t8 -_-, at least you guys get to have relevant discussions to the thread. How does GoM fare against ET’s zergball tactics, and FC’s new coordination/gear knowledge from VK?

Are they just scoring during non-peak hours? Or are they holding their own against the [Agg]’s of t8?

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

titanlectro.5029

We don’t care if you’re here as long as everyone keeps the mass flaming in the t7 thread.

QFT

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

From the way HoD/NSP makes it sound, SF has so many people that even their matchup thread has a queue.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

From the way HoD/NSP makes it sound, SF has so many people that even their matchup thread has a queue.

LOL, good one!

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

titanlectro.5029

That’s part of what makes me miss t8 -_-, at least you guys get to have relevant discussions to the thread. How does GoM fare against ET’s zergball tactics, and FC’s new coordination/gear knowledge from VK?

Are they just scoring during non-peak hours? Or are they holding their own against the [Agg]’s of t8?

We have never encountered anything like Agg before. We are learning and adapting and testing out new tactics. Only time will tell how successful we are, but we are definitely improving. The rest of ET has not been too hard to deal with, and you can easily tell if Agg is online based on whether ET is winning or losing. (No offense intended to ET).

I don’t do EB much, so I’m not sure about there, but mostly FC and GoM have been leaving each other alone. FC shows up everyone once in a while, taking advantage of GoM downtimes or an ET push (no shame in that, it is good tactics), but mostly it has been GoM vs Agg.

Overall, it has been a fun match-up. I’m really curious to see what happens. Can we (GoM) develop a solid counter to Agg? If so what will Agg do? Should be fun to watch.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

We have never encountered anything like Agg before. We are learning and adapting and testing out new tactics. Only time will tell how successful we are, but we are definitely improving. The rest of ET has not been too hard to deal with, and you can easily tell if Agg is online based on whether ET is winning or losing. (No offense intended to ET).

That makes it sound like FoE isn’t present very much. Are they not around anymore? Agg and FoE were two fairly prominent ET thorns in our side while we were down there.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

?!
You are a sad, strange, silly little man. I’m not quite sure what you were trying to get at with your reply, but I’m assuming it was a witty retort. Well played…?

/editors note: Shame on you all! Taking my posts seriously. I come on the boards to poke the bears and get them all growly and defensive. And the bear bait was out this morning with a fresh supply of sharp sticks.

WvWvW is a game. It’s nothing to get worked up over…and certainly not anything to start flame wars on a forum board over. Let’s just all get out there, do our best, kill some foes and above all HAVE FUN.

Now…who’s up for some asura punting. They make really cute noises when they land.

Cookie?

T7 poked SF (and I’d say the entire T8) with a lot of people saying “You guys just suck, that’s why you are on T8”, “Any server that come out from T8 will be utterly destroyed at T7”, “The server that drop down from T8 willl ROFLSTOMP you guys harder than SF ever did” and more… And I personally find amusing that the very same people (most at T7 since they are HoD/NSP) are angry about SF mocking T7+GoM. You guys started that in the first place, and now on T7 thread all you see is cry about how numerous SF is and that they should move up a tier quick (Hey, wasn’t SF stuck at T8 because they sucked?).

Long story short: HoD/NSP/GoM asked for it, now deal with it!

Thank you all for keeping this thread civil and on track. I appreciate the reception we’ve gotten from our new tier mates (even if the new kid is getting so much undivided attention from our new friends) and the good humor we’ve all managed to share amongst ourselves.

I’m looking forward to a more evenly distributed split of actions in the coming weeks as it becomes more fun to fight three way battles instead of beating up on the new kid. Don’t get me wrong, the attention has done wonders for our wounded egos, but we feel bad that we’re the center of everyone’s attention.

On a side note: Not really sure what could have done to have sparked the animosity of some of the SF players who are dipping in here to take digs at a server they’re not competing with…but that’s ok. We wish you well on your climb up the ratings ladder and may the odds be ever in your favor.

You guys say “I never see any blue at FC BL”.
Them I say: “I don’t see any green there either.”

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Star.2037

Star.2037

Well you guys aren’t the underdogs anymore with your new awesome sauce guilds

..actually ALL of ET is awesome sauce……… ^..^

omg… One Angry Brotha…. get em!!!!! ^..^

Stàr ^..^
Fist of the Empire

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

TeamBattleAxe.3901

That makes it sound like FoE isn’t present very much. Are they not around anymore? Agg and FoE were two fairly prominent ET thorns in our side while we were down there.

FoE is very present, as are many other skilled ET guilds we’ve come across. We’re don’t intend to slight the rest of the server when we talk about Agg. It’s just that they’re using a particular strategy that we haven’t seen used so effectively at the other tiers we’ve been in, so much of our enjoyment this week has come from trying to solve that riddle. I think we’ve got the right ideas to counter them, it’s just a matter of getting our folks to break some old habits.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Darkothe.1253

@Jeknar

Dude…it’s ok. Re-read my post. I post stuff to bait people into getting cranky on the forums – and I have a fairly good batting average. W3 is fun for me. I personally don’t care about tiers. If we were in tier 1, tier 5 or tier 8 I’d still be having fun with the mechanics of the game, the competition, getting to know my foes and…poking the bears with sharp sticks.

So, again, let’s have some fun. It’s a game.

If you’re lucky I’ll shake my big, white, furry Charr kitten at you if we ever meet in combat!

Huzzah!

Give me a good, fun fight and I’m happy. This match up has been challenging, fun and non-stop.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Star.2037

Star.2037

without getting into too much detail… FoE are absolutely around. but there is no point in both of our guilds being on the same…..bl we are very successful which ever bl we are on ^..^

Stàr ^..^
Fist of the Empire

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

It’s just that they’re using a particular strategy that we haven’t seen used so effectively at the other tiers we’ve been in, so much of our enjoyment this week has come from trying to solve that riddle.

That was our exact sentiment when all those t1/t2’s transferred down. It was something new and shiny, and omg it was fun to play with and figure it out and how to counteract it. That seems to be lacking in t7 so far. Glad you guys are having fun down there though.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Sororita.3465

Had to two man def Cragtop against 5-10 this morning… was annoying.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

titanlectro.5029

T7 poked SF (and I’d say the entire T8) with a lot of people saying “You guys just suck, that’s why you are on T8”, “Any server that come out from T8 will be utterly destroyed at T7”, “The server that drop down from T8 willl ROFLSTOMP you guys harder than SF ever did” and more… And I personally find amusing that the very same people (most at T7 since they are HoD/NSP) are angry about SF mocking T7+GoM. You guys started that in the first place, and now on T7 thread all you see is cry about how numerous SF is and that they should move up a tier quick (Hey, wasn’t SF stuck at T8 because they sucked?).

Long story short: HoD/NSP/GoM asked for it, now deal with it!

I don’t know if you noticed, but NSP (and HoD thanks to PAXA) is a server full of trolls. When you get mad at “all of T7,” take a closer look at who is talking. Do those trolls deserve what came to them, yes. Was GoM trolling you? Largely no.

Just take a look at the match-up threads. The current T7 thread is about to be closed for the third time, and this thread has been nice. GoM is not the troll server, please don’t lump us in with NSP…

I realize that while stuck in the T8 trap, if felt like it was T8 VS the world. But in reality, there were a lot of other people who rallied to your defense (I was one of them, btw). Half of the people saying “T7 will destroy T8” were from JQ and other T1/T2 servers, don’t lump us in with them, and don’t lump us in with all the NSP/HoD trolls.

When we had our Alliance meeting right before joining T8, we were concerned that the rumors might be true and T8 would be a washout. When we learned that it would be a fair fight, we were happy.

So if you want to “stick it to them trolls” go for it, you won’t find them here.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

TeamBattleAxe.3901

It’s just that they’re using a particular strategy that we haven’t seen used so effectively at the other tiers we’ve been in, so much of our enjoyment this week has come from trying to solve that riddle.

That was our exact sentiment when all those t1/t2’s transferred down. It was something new and shiny, and omg it was fun to play with and figure it out and how to counteract it. That seems to be lacking in t7 so far. Glad you guys are having fun down there though.

Ironically, part of the answer to the Agg puzzle is to NOT spend so much time trying to solve them. But where’s the fun in that?

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

I don’t do EB much, so I’m not sure about there, but mostly FC and GoM have been leaving each other alone. FC shows up everyone once in a while, taking advantage of GoM downtimes or an ET push (no shame in that, it is good tactics), but mostly it has been GoM vs Agg.

Overall, it has been a fun match-up. I’m really curious to see what happens. Can we (GoM) develop a solid counter to Agg? If so what will Agg do? Should be fun to watch.

While it’s nice that you acknowledge our guild, I’d like to point out that it is not true that ET loses while we aren’t online. We only play 3-4 hours a day as a guild and tend to stick on only one borderland. If it’s mostly GoM vs Agg then you guys must only play 3-4 hours a day as well.

Either way, it’s been fun fighting you guys and we look forward to the continued fights. Keep it up, guys!

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

Ironically, part of the answer to the Agg puzzle is to NOT spend so much time trying to solve them. But where’s the fun in that?

Well yeah, ignoring is better for the overall score, lol. But it’s hard to ignore how much fun they bring to the table in the lower tiers. I imagine it’s pretty commonplace once you get higher.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

titanlectro.5029

While it’s nice that you acknowledge our guild, I’d like to point out that it is not true that ET loses while we aren’t online. We only play 3-4 hours a day as a guild and tend to stick on only one borderland. If it’s mostly GoM vs Agg then you guys must only play 3-4 hours a day as well.

Either way, it’s been fun fighting you guys and we look forward to the continued fights. Keep it up, guys!

Fair enough. I only play in a 6-7 hour window. I obviously cannot comment on the ET or GoM’s performance during other times.

I guess what I was trying to say is that when I’m playing, you can tell if Agg is on by the PPT. If we are losing bad, Agg is on. If we are gaining points, Agg is off.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: roostapro.9827

roostapro.9827

score update:

FC catching up and could take 2nd place at any moment.

Attachments:

Eredon Terrace – Voladeir Roost (Ele)|Roosta (War)|Error Occurred (Gua)|Àneskâ Necrötiâ (Nec)
RoostaGW2

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: FilthyRat.4652

FilthyRat.4652

score update:

FC catching up and could take 2nd place at any moment.

That is good to see…keep up the good work on T8 guys.

Barodd-80 W/Kremklin-80 Me/Dokast-80 Nec
Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Sororita.3465

……………………..

Attachments:

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Ynot.8397

Let’s paint this land red!

Attachments:

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Looks like you missed a few spots in that big blue map over to the east.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Ynot.8397

Looks like you missed a few spots in that big blue map over to the east.

All part of the plan!

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Sororita.3465

i was being a cool commander and everything and then anet said NO. =(