4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Steakburger.9623

Steakburger.9623

Okay so running 70 v 30 is the suck and exactly what I had hoped to avoid. Unfortunately, that is unlikely now. It is too easy to look great when you don’t have to do anything really spectacular to win.

To me transfer wins to “SF” our opponents is the bore. My questions is would FC or GoM; depending on who turns out the worse of the two servers after a week or two welcome a commander from ET? I do have an unorthodox style and like to use caps while leading so people know what to do (lets face it not everyone uses TS). Anyway let me know as I wouldn’t want to come over and cause issues.

Gilkin, don’t leave ET. You’re my favorite commander. You are one of two or three commanders that if I see in WvW I will run to join immediately. In all honesty I’m not a huge fan of Agg either but I’m sure at some point they’ll get bored and move on to another server. We could really use you when that time came. And if you do leave, it will be a sad day for everyone on ET.

Best of luck with whichever you decide however.

I don’t want to give the impression I don’t like AGG, I have nothing against them at all in any form or fashion. I just like the impossible fight. I loved the 15 v 30 to 50+ odds we use to face from October through to February.

Winning the fights we engaged in were what mattered to me, not overall winning (as there was no chance of that). I don’t like the guaranteed win, and that is where I see ET going. I might be right or wrong in that perspective and I’m sure others will disagree about the ‘guaranteed’ part. However, when I play…at the times I can play…there is no chance of losing; we just field way too many people.

I’m not welcome at GoM, I have been told so. That leaves FC and since they are the bottom tier server in tier 8 that would make it just right for me. Again, nothing against any guild…I just want a challenge, but the times I can play its just face-roll easy, not due to skill per se, just numbers fielded.

In 10 years I have not liked any guild I have ever been in. In fact for years I would never even join guilds. TAC was the first guild and group of people I felt at home among. I will surely miss them.

If you want before you fully consider jumping ship, run with DMN in WvW. We keep it in small groups of no more then 5 for the most part. We actually prefer the small game WvW and stick to taking supply camps and distracting the whole enemy zerg. Honestly we all love those impossible fights against the zerg too. I remember when i started playing WvW i was hopimg itd be much more tactical, having multiple groups of about 20 men hitting multiple objectives, and thats what we’re sort of branching towards, though on an even smaller scale. We’ve even captured a few towers over the past week with just about 4 people. Its the most fun we’ve had in WvW and we’d love for you to joim us in it sometime.

Sorry about the wall of text on this one, its being posted from my phone. So yeah, run with us and we’ll show you those impossible fights still exist even if we have a zerg ball.

[DMN] 80 Thief – Fruit Blender. 80 Ele – Dry White Toast.
Eredon Terrace

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Cross.3805

Cross.3805

Grats GoM on taking SM at 5am in the morning…

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: RedStar.4218

RedStar.4218

(CUBES FTW!)

From what I heard Cubes left around or month ago, or at least I didn’t see him in WvW for a month and I used to see him everyday.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Jesse.4631

Jesse.4631

Score update please, working all day T_T

Pink Sylvari FTW!

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Daemonne.5018

Daemonne.5018

Here you go.

Exciting week.

Attachments:

If you play solitaire with only one suit, your game is going to end faster and feel lacking.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Scleameth.6809

Scleameth.6809

Great work to all Fergs. I’m really amazed by the dedication and time that you guys invest! casuals, regulars and especially commanders – Our commanders have really been burning the midnight oil this week and it shows! I’ve clocked 3 1a.m.s in a row but wish I could just get a few Zs in here at work… alas…
There’s been a few harsh words going around lately and I just think we’re all a little tired. Just 2 more days to go – fight hard and keep the faith!

FC – [SNKY]
Keep the Faith (and stay out of AC fire)

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

I just want to give a shout out to the guys at ASH from GoM. I ran with them last night, and it’s the most fun I’ve had in WvW yet. I believe the commanders name was Jael, but I’m not sure (there was an odd letter in there). Anyway, it was nice rolling with an organized group!

I tried playing with another group months ago, but the commander on TeamSpeak was literally yelling at everyone. It kinda turned me off to it, but I’m really glad I gave it another shot, because these guys were great.

On a side note, I highly recommend everyone from GoM check out themadalliance.com and jump on their TS whenever you’re in WvW. I’m not sure if they want me to post the server on here, so I won’t for now (it’s on their forums). Even if you just log in and listen, playing with a grou kitten o much more fun!

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Kissy.8215

Kissy.8215

Do we have people on the TeamSpeak all the time for GoM? Getting a little frustrated with my Guild in regards to WvW.

Prepare for your descent into Madness….

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Darkothe.1253

Darkothe.1253

The really funny thing about GoM is that if we get riled up enough…we’re dangerous. Keep kicking the hornets nest. We’ll rebound. We’ll regroup. We’re having fun, learning things and adapting. I think this week has been a great lesson for us. If anything, it’s showed us that we need to get hungry again, start recruiting, adjusting our tactics and play past all of the nay sayers and trolls.

It’s all good. Turn your backs on poor, little GoM. We promise we’re not going to be a threat. Really…

Want a cookie?

as someone here from day 1, i’ve seen all the alliances crumble. i’ve seen this ’hornet’s nest’ get kicked more times than a glass engineer fighting a thief. there was no rebound, minus a few completely one sided matchups where the other servers were completely absent. However I am optimistic. I’ll fight with anyone who thinks they have a clue until they prove otherwise. keep in mind, every effective “alliance”(completely redundant, as you’re on GOM and the goal is to win, needing an alliance to accomplish that is kind of sad) I’ve found who i work well with and they’ve left too, and i can’t blame them at all. Transfers have been something that’s decimated not only the GOM morale but our ability to get almost anything done(remember those 35 pointgains? i do.) at this point i’m fighting for the sake of fighting. and i’ll do it for either the ‘glory’ of Gomdor or for myself.

Yeah…I hear ya. Because of all of the transfers early on, a complete lack of transfers during the latest free transfer phase, a population base that is more interested in PvE than WvWvW, Anet doing that odd point adjustment out of nowhere and a general lack of interest in getting kicked in the privates by bigger servers and Anet…morale is down. Morale vanishes and people head back to PvE.

Before anyone gets a woody about beating the old tier 7 server, you all are going to have to come to terms that GoM is the red headed stepchild of the US bracket. So…not to really diminish the successes that the other servers are enjoying, but we came into this match handi-capped. GG. I’m out.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Do we have people on the TeamSpeak all the time for GoM? Getting a little frustrated with my Guild in regards to WvW.

I’m only on in the evenings eastern time and there’s always people on then.

I just want to give a shout out to the guys at ASH from GoM. I ran with them last night, and it’s the most fun I’ve had in WvW yet. I believe the commanders name was Jael, but I’m not sure (there was an odd letter in there). Anyway, it was nice rolling with an organized group!

I tried playing with another group months ago, but the commander on TeamSpeak was literally yelling at everyone. It kinda turned me off to it, but I’m really glad I gave it another shot, because these guys were great.

On a side note, I highly recommend everyone from GoM check out themadalliance.com and jump on their TS whenever you’re in WvW. I’m not sure if they want me to post the server on here, so I won’t for now (it’s on their forums). Even if you just log in and listen, playing with a grou kitten o much more fun!

What commander was that? That is not cool and we shall not put up with it.

I’m glad you gave it another try though. I haven’t seen a commander yell yet.

Gate of Madness

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: atomicjellybean.5389

atomicjellybean.5389

Aww yeaaaaaaaaaaa 4th t7 thread closed

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Commander Atomicjellybean
Henge of Denravi

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

Honestly I don’t even remember what guild it was. This was waaaaaaaay back (probably September) when we didn’t have any actual commanders yet. I stopped playing shortly after that and just came back about 2-3 weeks ago, so he might not even be on GoM anymore. At least we can hope.

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: TallDan.6350

TallDan.6350

Well done to FC you guys are putting out some big player numbers this week and also GoM you’re making it a good fight. So close in T8 still could go any way. Come on ET don’t get too comfortable the scores are pretty close and there is still everything to play for.

Loving the matchup this one will run to the wire

Lady suzi ~ Human Guardian {} Gizmo Gregory ~ Asura Engineer
Firezof Arrows ~ Sylvari Ranger {} Hudeeni ~ Norn Mesmer
Ruins of Surmia [KoA]

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

that is hilarious.. i think i lost weight laughing so hard.

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

Honestly I don’t even remember what guild it was. This was waaaaaaaay back (probably September) when we didn’t have any actual commanders yet. I stopped playing shortly after that and just came back about 2-3 weeks ago, so he might not even be on GoM anymore. At least we can hope.

most of the troll commanders and other indivduals have left gom.. we still have some but just ignore and have fun playing.

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Shiver.5903

Shiver.5903

Any GoM players interested in getting more involved in WvW, get to the GoM Alliance TeamSpeak anytime you want you are most welcome. I don’t know about other timezones, but at N-A Primetime you are sure to find people there to play with. We hold a meeting pre-reset (1h before) every week, you are welcome to contribute.

@Willow: Glad to be of service, hope to see you around more! Always recruiting for more people active in the Alliance.

@[FoE]: Great fights last night in GoM BL, glad you guys paid us a visit. Challenging battles, good stuff at Vale and inside Hills. Nice moves and coordination.

@[BS]: Gotta spill dat traitorous blood! jk glad to face you guys, hope you like it on ET! Miss you Mekanos

@[FSAE]: Loved the small encounters we could get against some of you guys. Anytime!

@[AGG]: Glad to have you as opponents, we can learn a lot from you. We hope to field bigger organized groups to face you in a near future and provide more challenge. Keep up the good stuff!

@Darek: Some of us would like to get some 1 on 1 action (hehe!) with you guys. Maybe we can plan a FightClub next week too.

After a week, overall I am very pleased with what I saw from all three servers, close matchups are the best! Good times to be here.
Most of you guys from ET and FC are real gents, a welcome change on these forums, nice to meet you.

- Your affectionate DD-SB thief from [ASH]

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

I’m probably going to have to miss out on the Thursday night rush, so congrats to all three servers in advance for a really close match!

FC has leveraged themselves into the role of king-maker for this week. Depending on their plan of attack, any server could walk away with the win. My prediction: ET by 9k.

Keep those score updates coming for those us following along from work!

Attachments:

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: GenerationX.9178

GenerationX.9178

There were some fun fights last night, thanks for the bags for those you that I ganked. I had lot fun ganking KOH this morning. Funny that you call me noob and laugh at me when took 7 of you to shut me down after I down lot you =P

Generation [ RH ] [ EC ]

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

RedStar.4218

I’m probably going to have to miss out on the Thursday night rush

QQ I’m going to miss it again, if there is one :/

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

It’s too bad the awesome SS engi won’t be on til Thursday now
but we have some decent necros and mesmers

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

@[FSAE]: Loved the small encounters we could get against some of you guys. Anytime!

Thank you! We had a lot of fun versus ASH. You had us running around all over the map trying to catch you guys.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Dubblebass.8519

Dubblebass.8519

Thank you ET for the awesome time in GoM BL last night!!! That was some of the most fun I have had in WvW and it seriously took the sting of the whole ‘Tier 8’ debacle away. It was very competitive and was an adrenaline rush almost the entire time. The way people make it sound, Tier 8 wasn’t going to be much fun (but it was!). ;-)

I switched from my Ele to my Guard last night for the first time in WvW and was not sure I would be as much help, but I found it was just as fun and I felt as useful as I usually do. Special thanks to [ASH] Commanders for leading the charge and to the rest of GoM for being awesome.

Looking forward to next week. Good luck to ET but I kind of hope you don’t make it out of T8 just yet. ;-)

Kieron Asbjorn – 80 Guardian | Saiuri – 80 Elementalist
Xylani – 80 Ranger | Osoroshii – 80 Warrior
GoM [LGG][COI]

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

With the matchups close as they are, I don’t think ET will leave unless someone from T7 get pushed down… We’ll stick around for a few more weeks

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

TallDan.6350

I don’t know what Anet’s plans are for the scoring system but if SF could win by such a big margin, for such a long time and still need a nudge up to get out, I guess we may all be in this matchup for quite some time, especially when you consider how close the scores are.

Ruins of Surmia [KoA]

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Doubt it… SF needed a Dev-ine intervention because they didn’t had anywhere to gain rating (since ET/FC rating were so kitten low). They were going to lose rating last week, even tho they won as always, but since the ratings of ET/FC were increased by 300 (putting us much closer to SF for glicko comparation), both servers lost around 35 rating points, giving SF 70 rating, which was enough to pull GoM down. If ET/FC still had 500 rating, and Anet simply moved SF out, GoM (or anyone else for that matter) would never make it out of T8 because of the huge gap of total rating we had between T7 and T8 (Which was more than 300).

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Anyway, here is score for now (Changed the colours to Humilation/Grape)

Attachments:

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Debois Guilbert.6413

Debois Guilbert.6413

While I am reluctant to point out that I told you so:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/3-29-HoD-GoM-NSP-2/1775195

Altoholic Luciana Delaluna, Ranger
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] – Gate of Madness
“This space intentionally left blank.” ~ Zork

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Neko Dudley.2495

Neko Dudley.2495

I don’t want to give the impression I don’t like AGG, I have nothing against them at all in any form or fashion. I just like the impossible fight. I loved the 15 v 30 to 50+ odds we use to face from October through to February.

Winning the fights we engaged in were what mattered to me, not overall winning (as there was no chance of that). I don’t like the guaranteed win, and that is where I see ET going. I might be right or wrong in that perspective and I’m sure others will disagree about the ‘guaranteed’ part. However, when I play…at the times I can play…there is no chance of losing; we just field way too many people.

I’m not welcome at GoM, I have been told so. That leaves FC and since they are the bottom tier server in tier 8 that would make it just right for me. Again, nothing against any guild…I just want a challenge, but the times I can play its just face-roll easy, not due to skill per se, just numbers fielded.

In 10 years I have not liked any guild I have ever been in. In fact for years I would never even join guilds. TAC was the first guild and group of people I felt at home among. I will surely miss them.

You seem well liked on your server. I recommend that you stay at least another week to see how the new match-up works out. It looks to me like it will be a lot of fun in T8 for a while.

As far as GoM goes, I think you would be OK here. I have not been rudely treated by any of my server mates. I suspect that, if your command style would make you unwelcome at GoM, you would probably end up unwelcome anywhere. I’m sure there are many servers that would welcome you. Anyway, good luck with your search, and good luck in battle.

Gate of Madness [MAL] EB
Yarr! I be keeping me pirate runes, Matey. Yarr! You’re welcome. Yarr!

(edited by Neko Dudley.2495)

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

Trust me you guys don’t want anything to do with Gilkin. Seriously any server except ET should shun him. We have only grown to accept his outrageous loose at all costs antics over the course of many months of serious frustration. That dude is even more super emo than me, which is a phenomenal feat. So do the right thing Ferg and GoM tell Gilkin you don’t want him.

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

At least he’s not Krakrabbit from FC who is (actually) aut.stic and spends his entire life telling how bad the other commanders are (including when we wiped AGGs first offensive last night) and keeps his tag on even if 10 other commanders tell him to turn it off. He also proclaims in map chat how great he is for taking an entire supply camp. God I wish he would go to a top tier so even the pugs could tell him he’s stupid.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

It’s too bad the awesome SS engi won’t be on til Thursday now
but we have some decent necros and mesmers

And one terribad guardian.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

At least he’s not Krakrabbit from FC who is (actually) aut.stic and spends his entire life telling how bad the other commanders are (including when we wiped AGGs first offensive last night) and keeps his tag on even if 10 other commanders tell him to turn it off. He also proclaims in map chat how great he is for taking an entire supply camp. God I wish he would go to a top tier so even the pugs could tell him he’s stupid.

It sounds like perhaps we could pull a Gilkin for CrackHabit trade. ET will sweeten the deal by throwing in a conditional 8 round pick in the 2014 Supplemental Commander Draft. We are willing to give more because CrackHabits mental conditions have been diagnosed. It sounds like maybe he also has a small case of the Manti Te’o….We aren’t quite sure what condition is afflicting Gilkin beyond the OMGScrewTheZergs!

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

(edited by Runamok.9638)

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Bandlero.6312

Bandlero.6312

I’m not going to stop trebbing SM hours on end every time I’m out there – trying to get my fellow ferglings in the habit of doing it too. Get used to having the walls of SM always down. And I know we have the most perfectly annoying spot to drop trebs at Overlook that makes it a pita to kill them

The original [WvW] guild
Fergusons Crossing Invader
http://gw2command.com

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Daemonne.5018

Daemonne.5018

I’m not going to stop trebbing SM hours on end every time I’m out there – trying to get my fellow ferglings in the habit of doing it too. Get used to having the walls of SM always down. And I know we have the most perfectly annoying spot to drop trebs at Overlook that makes it a pita to kill them

Get used to looking at the walls of SM from the Outside… :-D

If you play solitaire with only one suit, your game is going to end faster and feel lacking.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Parktou.4263

Parktou.4263

I don’t know what Anet’s plans are for the scoring system but if SF could win by such a big margin, for such a long time and still need a nudge up to get out, I guess we may all be in this matchup for quite some time, especially when you consider how close the scores are.

I love this idea, it’s a fair match and three fairly even servers. I hope the three of us stay in this matchup all year long.

Shocking Shorty-Asura Tempest | Magnificent Mike-Troll Warrior | Lockpick Louie- Human Daredevil
Fabio Feline- Charr DH | Viktor Virtuoso-Norn Reaper | Pocket Prestige-Asura Chrono
Killer Kasserole-Plant Druid | Frankie Feline-Cat Scrapper | Felix Feline-Charr Herald

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

I love this idea, it’s a fair match and three fairly even servers. I hope the three of us stay in this matchup all year long.

Just don’t enjoy the match-up TOO much. In our experience, that’s when someone comes along and moves you out of it. We need to keep ANet from realizing we’re having fun here… maybe get a thread or two locked just to throw them off the trail.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

Get used to looking at the walls of SM from the Outside… :-D

Your attempts at Mesmer Mindscrew will not work. That Castle is Ferg land, and shall be reconsecrated with the blood, sweat and tears of all Non-Fergs. Until then, do keep our throne warm, k?

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: jbernal.1078

jbernal.1078

Most fun I’ve had, ever, in World vs World. This match up has been amazing, and although looking at the enemy zergs a lot of time is just discouraging I must say that we at GoM are fairing well despite our low numbers.

On another note, I wish say to all the players that are wondering about the GoM alliance, although I believe a better name would be “GoM Intelligence Department [GID]”, I have to tell you, GIVE IT A TRY, because it changed WvW not only for me, but for my friends as well.

In the TS Server there is always people on, friendly, fun and a little crazy, that can help you, and while we all want to do our own thing, being able to roll with smaller, “special ops” as we call them, groups with the guilds from RH, ASH, Worm, is extremely fun and rewarding. You’ll also have a much better communication with the commanders. This communication will provide you with a much larger outlook of what is happening on all the borderlands.

I wish to encourage everyone from GoM to join the fun, because WvW is just not the same if we have to stop and read the chat.

[ASH] – Gate of Madness

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Unknown.2796

Unknown.2796

Why hello there FSU guild members, I didn’t know this was a legit location underneath our keep.

After some people were claiming our keep (GoM) was under attack we went to check it out, we noticed none of our gates/walls were down but somehow a person managed to get inside the keep. I decided to stick around for a few more minutes and when I got out of the water gate I saw some enemy names pop up (when you get out of water all names around you pop up, a very nice X-ray vision). The funny thing is, when I did this again (see screenshot) the names were underneath the map and it became a lot more logical how the FSU guild got into our keep.

Of course it wasn’t just FSU guild there but that’s the only thing I have to identify any off these FC players, rather than calling the entire server a bunch of exploiters.

Also I’d like the developers to “investigate” their maps more, it has a lot of broken points.

Attachments:

Location, location, location.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

Well, Unknown – did a Mesmer get in earlier? I’ve run with FSU on multiple occasions, and have not witnessed them using any kind of exploits. Hell, let’s get real conspiratorial…who says you don’t have a sleeper Mes in your own ranks?

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Debois Guilbert.6413

Debois Guilbert.6413

Postcard from GoM. Sorry Blaise, the comments were just too funny for me to pass up.

Attachments:

Altoholic Luciana Delaluna, Ranger
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] – Gate of Madness
“This space intentionally left blank.” ~ Zork

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: lujate.5432

lujate.5432

Until last night, i thought Krak’s animosity was only directed towards Edwin. Just shows what i know.

If we blacklist a commander, does his tag still show up?

“Queen of Cheese Builds”

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Unknown.2796

Unknown.2796

Well, Unknown – did a Mesmer get in earlier? I’ve run with FSU on multiple occasions, and have not witnessed them using any kind of exploits. Hell, let’s get real conspiratorial…who says you don’t have a sleeper Mes in your own ranks?

We’ve had our keep for a while, I’ve been are around plenty of times. I’ve seen these guys at our wall before I saw them underneath the map. I think my screenshot clearly shows their names in a place they do not belong?

Location, location, location.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: HalkScout.5813

HalkScout.5813

WELL. That was taken fast.

Attachments:

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

WELL. That was taken fast.

Good job FC! I love that T8 has Stonemist flip back and forth between the servers.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Narcissus.1058

Narcissus.1058

Keep it up FC! I’l be back in a week and i look forward to seeing you guys then.
@Moobs-glad to see you finally got a tag! I wish the Vanguard would have worked out but oh well

Aburame Shino, FC WvWer extrordinaire
Leader of the FC Vanguard Initiative(RIP)
Some random guy in [EDGE]

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

RedStar.4218

We’ve had our keep for a while, I’ve been are around plenty of times. I’ve seen these guys at our wall before I saw them underneath the map. I think my screenshot clearly shows their names in a place they do not belong?

Do you have one of them a little bit closer to you ? Because I’m not quite sure that screenshot really shows anything about them being under the map. And what happened next ?

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Parktou.4263

Parktou.4263

Score update from the [WOLF]

Attachments:

Shocking Shorty-Asura Tempest | Magnificent Mike-Troll Warrior | Lockpick Louie- Human Daredevil
Fabio Feline- Charr DH | Viktor Virtuoso-Norn Reaper | Pocket Prestige-Asura Chrono
Killer Kasserole-Plant Druid | Frankie Feline-Cat Scrapper | Felix Feline-Charr Herald

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

TallDan.6350

I finally take a score update screenie and someone beats me too it, oh well I may as well post it now

Attachments:

Ruins of Surmia [KoA]

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: XxNuggetxX.7823

XxNuggetxX.7823

Score update from the [WOLF]

Score like that…. Agg must be in our BL.

XnuggetX: 80 Engineer – Nuggetxxx: 80 Gardian
Bloody Swagmen[BS], Fergs Night Crew.
Senior Member, Commander Tag.